PDA

View Full Version : 51 Mask (Geylang Lor 41 beside 7-11)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

sggirls
25-12-2007, 02:01 AM
There is a new pub along the Lor 41 stretch of pubs. The exterior looks damn good with 3 big masks.....not too sure any brothers have paid the pub a visit yet? This stretch is getting interesting.........

sk8jack
25-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Just came back from Mask today, was supposed to go to Lookers with a friend but almost all the good tables are taken up at Lookers so head down to Lor 41 to check out other pubs.
We saw Mask and decided to head in, was quite pack at about 10:30pm, so had to wait awhile for table. It's a two story pub, first floor is the main area with the DJ and pole dance area, something like 51 Jazzy. Second floor is the KTV area where people book their songs and sing.
I find that the quality of the girls there are not as good as Jazzy, only a handful of good looking ones. But one of the dancer there wearing the santa skirt damn hot.
Overall I think that the ambience of the place is quite nice, music is a mix of techno, rnb and canto pop. Drinks are cheap too, one jug of beer only $21.

Boring
25-12-2007, 10:07 AM
.... It's a two story pub, first floor is the main area with the DJ and pole dance area, something like 51 Jazzy. .....

51 jazzy's boss was the owner of this pub that why it looked about the same as 51 Jazzy.:D

stevie.tan
25-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Similar to 51 jazzy? Must go down to 6c6c. Any know on the HH charges over here and the timing for HH?:p

AdGuy
25-12-2007, 02:42 PM
IMHO, that stretch shares the same crop of girls as the other pubs... even if 20 state of the art pubs open there, it'll still be the same.

Guys go there for girls, and if this aspect doesn't change, it'll just be 'another one'. I'm sure the 51 boss understands this. He's just trying to have a share of the business after 51 closes. Smart ass.

:D

rockstarR[1]
25-12-2007, 07:51 PM
yeah i went down with bro sk8jack yesterday night , pretty nice place to chill out with friends and very reasonable prices for the drinks too . Bros should check thisplace out i would rate it 7/10 =)

Jarko
28-12-2007, 07:32 PM
looks like nt much ppl going down to cc and look look. but think i giving a miss..i prefer going to 72 or club 678..already noe more regulars from these 2 places..

MiniHawk
28-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks, will pop in to check out the place.:)

letmeout
28-12-2007, 11:37 PM
IMHO, that stretch shares the same crop of girls as the other pubs... even if 20 state of the art pubs open there, it'll still be the same.

Guys go there for girls, and if this aspect doesn't change, it'll just be 'another one'. I'm sure the 51 boss understands this. He's just trying to have a share of the business after 51 closes. Smart ass.

That is what we call smart business plan :cool:

Berky
30-12-2007, 07:46 AM
nice ambience due to new. cost of drink is quite affordable and nothing much to shout about for the gals there as they are recycled from the pubs along the stretch.

jackbl
30-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi threadstarter,

51 Mask is not at Lor 41, it is at 42 or 44 depend how u see it.

Currently, they still have not have their official opening ceremony yet. Therefore their beer is $21.50 thru out the nite. I guess after opening there will have HH and SH.

If they have pool table, then it will attract more people there, esp the gang of Adguy.

There is a new pub along the Lor 41 stretch of pubs. The exterior looks damn good with 3 big masks.....not too sure any brothers have paid the pub a visit yet? This stretch is getting interesting.........

AdGuy
30-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi threadstarter,

51 Mask is not at Lor 41, it is at 42 or 44 depend how u see it.

Currently, they still have not have their official opening ceremony yet. Therefore their beer is $21.50 thru out the nite. I guess after opening there will have HH and SH.

If they have pool table, then it will attract more people there, esp the gang of Adguy.

But there don't have my b x :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-12-2007, 01:00 PM
looks like nt much ppl going down to cc and look look. but think i giving a miss..i prefer going to 72 or club 678..already noe more regulars from these 2 places..

maybe we have seen each other before bro? :D

alantan27
30-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Just came back from Mask today, was supposed to go to Lookers with a friend but almost all the good tables are taken up at Lookers so head down to Lor 41 to check out other pubs.
We saw Mask and decided to head in, was quite pack at about 10:30pm, so had to wait awhile for table. It's a two story pub, first floor is the main area with the DJ and pole dance area, something like 51 Jazzy. Second floor is the KTV area where people book their songs and sing.
I find that the quality of the girls there are not as good as Jazzy, only a handful of good looking ones. But one of the dancer there wearing the santa skirt damn hot.
Overall I think that the ambience of the place is quite nice, music is a mix of techno, rnb and canto pop. Drinks are cheap too, one jug of beer only $21.

Got dancer?

sk8jack
30-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Got dancer?

Yea got 2 dancers there, not sure if same dancers everyday.
But the one i saw was really hot, singaporean, ah lian looks.
She went around selling tequilla shots for $10 per shot, not worth it though, unless if she will accompany you if you buy from her then i don't mind buying haha.

I am BOSS
31-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeafor $10 per shot, not worth it though, unless if she will accompany you if you buy from her then i don't mind buying haha.

Hi bro, for New joint I think they will put some HOT dancer to draw the crowd in.

stevie.tan
31-12-2007, 01:03 PM
When see those dancers coming to your table to buy their drinks, better siam fast. My buddy kenna pay abt 80 bucks for them. Told him to siam but he say can handle them.:(

LoveForTuaNehBu
31-12-2007, 01:20 PM

hehe :D got a feeling it's better than 678 ..hearing a couple guy's comments.. kinda like wat's going on .. even if it's the same girls.. hehe better facilities definitely doesnt puts me off.. hey somemore it's opening till 2am+ :rolleyes:

AdGuy
01-01-2008, 04:17 AM
hehe :D got a feeling it's better than 678 ..hearing a couple guy's comments.. kinda like wat's going on .. even if it's the same girls.. hehe better facilities definitely doesnt puts me off.. hey somemore it's opening till 2am+ :rolleyes:

Was there for countdown after I had a tiff with my new nguoi yeu... bloody loser sia me. :D - thanks to some people who went to watch some stupid movie, and others who went to watch some stupid fireworks. :mad:

The environment is completely different in there from the rest of the pubs in the area, though the girls are shared. It was fully packed (no surprise).

Beer is 21.50 per jug before 12am I think. After that, it's 27.50. No such shit like towel and nuts that you find at Jazzy.

Dancers will come from Jazzy after 12. Hey SJG, your stef was on the podium tonite. Just fyi only.

This place serves a totally different crowd and a totally different mood. Would go back again if the mood allows it.

Enjoy!

Richard75
01-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Was also there on New Year Eve with my cheong buddy, actually walk past about 11pm plus and saw this new place look like quite happening so wanted to go in and have a look. have a wait awhile for table then can go in.

Ambience: decor was good and nice, maybe its new :p

Music: The DJ play alot of chinese songs remix and its nice, instead of the usual ah-beng techno :cool:

Drinks: Drinks was cheap 1 jug only $21 :D

Dancers: the 2 chinese Dancers was damn hot! wear jap schoolgirl uniform some more, damn kinky :D

Girls: Girls was normal, mostly viet, only a handful of good looking ones, nothing much to shout about.

Overall nice place reccomended

Safsa
02-01-2008, 01:46 AM
New year new price. A jug now is going at $22.50 nett. No nut serve and if want can go buy at 7-11 and bring it in.

DJ play alot of ah-beng techno. The Viet Girls as mention are recycle among the few pubs beside it.

Tonight the two pole dancer average. Nothing much.
Pole dance start 1210am, the place is a ghost town before 10pm

Great_Sex
02-01-2008, 10:12 AM
I was there on New Year's eve, agree the dancers were damn hot :D

Looking at their jiggling boobs and bums was worth it, but the place damn packed.

LoveForTuaNehBu
05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Was there for countdown after I had a tiff with my new nguoi yeu... bloody loser sia me. :D - thanks to some people who went to watch some stupid movie, and others who went to watch some stupid fireworks. :mad:

The environment is completely different in there from the rest of the pubs in the area, though the girls are shared. It was fully packed (no surprise).

Beer is 21.50 per jug before 12am I think. After that, it's 27.50. No such shit like towel and nuts that you find at Jazzy.

Dancers will come from Jazzy after 12. Hey SJG, your stef was on the podium tonite. Just fyi only.

This place serves a totally different crowd and a totally different mood. Would go back again if the mood allows it.

Enjoy!

Oh really missed playing pool....

LOL... pwnt.. anyway that new BA SA of yours... anyone i know? :D .. woah so u went Mask ALONE ?

eh when you mentioned the dancers came from jazzy......damn issit those ..CMI ones Lol?

PS: would love to join u guys sometime but i kinda scared going down our usual hangout *if you know what i mean* :rolleyes:

jackbl
23-02-2008, 03:07 PM
U really need to make a trip down here, its the most HOTTEST pub in GL now... many new faces come

Oh really missed playing pool....

PS: would love to join u guys sometime but i kinda scared going down our usual hangout *if you know what i mean* :rolleyes:

fatboy2008
28-02-2008, 04:23 AM
can any bros update me how is the gal quality @ mask nw? thks....:D

jackbl
07-03-2008, 02:58 PM
The gals came from JC after their early working. Some were working since the evening. Quality wise not bad, IMHO.... Currently its my fav pub at GL, cos it got mixture open-space ktv and techno/music. If you want to go dow, remember to go early to avoid disappointment.

can any bros update me how is the gal quality @ mask nw? thks....:D

LeManz
07-03-2008, 09:09 PM
I agree about going down early. Went there twice this week around midnight and both times was turned away as the place was completely full. There was even a queue outside of guys waiting for an empty table to go in?! :eek:

DanziG
07-03-2008, 09:18 PM
The gals came from JC after their early working. Some were working since the evening. Quality wise not bad, IMHO.... Currently its my fav pub at GL, cos it got mixture open-space ktv and techno/music. If you want to go dow, remember to go early to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for the update bro. Might check it out tml night.

assiduous
09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
saw chinese newspaper say mask 51 kanna raid yesterday. sad.

soundworks
09-03-2008, 07:57 PM
saw chinese newspaper say mask 51 kanna raid yesterday. sad.I was there lastnite,the police got undercover inside the pub,and they sit two or three table away from me only. Luckily customers were not touched and we left immediately when all the girls went up the vans.Think more raid will take place on and off....keep low for the moment.

KangTuo
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
saw chinese newspaper say mask 51 kanna raid yesterday. sad.

Which chinese newspaper? All news about our neightbour election leh.
Bad news leh.... just when all the gals are back after CNY, now kana sweep. :mad:

assiduous
09-03-2008, 11:38 PM
xin ming ri bao

jackbl
10-03-2008, 03:30 AM
since u r inside, can give a clearer FR as of what happen inside? u know roughly about how many gals up the vans? why the operation took such a long time? (2hrs I have waited outside to watch soccer in mask)

I was there lastnite,the police got undercover inside the pub,and they sit two or three table away from me only. Luckily customers were not touched and we left immediately when all the girls went up the vans.Think more raid will take place on and off....keep low for the moment.

hitman69
13-03-2008, 01:57 AM
just came back with friends from Mask, quite a long time never been there. Glad to see that they had loaded in more vietnamese songs inside the karaoke system like <tinh xua nghia cu>. But maybe the quality of the disk not very good, the music was not very clear n the sound turned out very blur when u sang to the mic. Hopefully those bro who knw the boss can ask him to change a new disc. thks...:D

AlCIA Duh
16-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Another article in today's Sunday Times(16 Mar). Some MPs "looking into" the problem of Viet gals specifically hanging aroung Lor 22 to Lor 44. Looks like there are more raids coming. These people eat full got nothing to do?? :mad:

KangTuo
16-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Vietnamese prostitutes showing up in Geylang
Tan Dawn Wei and Chong Chee Kin & Teh Joo Lin
Sun, Mar 16, 2008
The Straits Times

THE area between Geylang lorongs 42 and 44 does not usually see much red-light action, but Vietnamese prostitutes are plying their trade there.

Dr Fatimah Lateef, the area's MP, is now leading grassroots efforts to address this problem.

Since last July, up to 40 Vietnamese women have been spotted each night in the area, which has a cluster of five pubs.

Some also work in Joo Chiat and come after the pubs there close after midnight.

Dr Fatimah, an MP for Marine Parade GRC, told The Sunday Times: 'It doesn't matter where they are coming from, as long as we control and contain the issue...and the problem is restricted to the main road and doesn't affect the residential and private areas.'

She has led initiatives to reduce the number of streetwalkers between lorongs 22 and 44, such as improving lighting in the back lanes.

Illegal prostitution has been in the news lately. Last month, MP Christopher de Souza told Parliament that an evening drive down Duxton Road and Duxton Hill will 'prove that prostitutes operate well beyond the artificial borders of Geylang'.

Statistics point to the presence of more illegal sex workers. Last year, some 5,400 foreign prostitutes were nabbed, a 25 per cent increase over the number in 2006.

The police have stepped up anti-vice raids, from 890 in 2006 to 950 last year. The women from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and other Asian countries typically come here on social visit passes.

About half of the total number of female foreigners arrested for vice-related activities were arrested in Geylang last year.

There, the red-light area has traditionally been in the even-numbered lorongs between 16 and 24.

The Vietnamese women in lorongs 42 and 44 are mostly in their early 20s and trawl the pubs in pairs.

Their stories are invariably the same: They come from Ho Chi Minh City; it's their first visit to Singapore; their friends took them to the pubs to work.

One of them, Tran, 21, who is petite and has long straight hair, said she was a hairdresser's apprentice but left because she could not earn enough to support her parents and younger sister.

She stays in a Geylang lodging house with three friends who also do the rounds in Joo Chiat and Geylang. But Joo Chiat, her friends told her, is not safe as there are many police raids.

The women's social visit passes usually allow them to stay for two weeks. In a month, they can earn about $1,000.

Many leave just before their visa expires, usually making a trip to Johor Baru before returning to extend their stay.

Mr Daniel Tung, 32, programme director at non-governmental organisation Action For Aids, said of the illegal sex trade: 'We're not the only ones facing this. It's worldwide since the girls move around.'

Project coordinator of Women's Care Centre Viviene Lim, 33, who runs an outreach programme called Project Streetwalker, said the illegal prostitutes easily outnumber the licensed ones.

Unlike the latter who work in regulated brothels, illegal prostitutes do not go for mandatory health checks.

Women's Care Centre, which set up a drop-in centre for streetwalkers last August in Geylang Lorong 20, has conducted free health screenings for nearly 60 streetwalkers. Five had sexually transmitted infections.

'Whenever you broach the subject of sexually transmitted infections, it turns them off. They're not willing to face up to it and there's a fear that if they are tested positive, they will have no resources to deal with it,' said Ms Lim.

sggirls
20-03-2008, 12:51 AM
aiyah...it is not the girls that have increased. It is the knn smoking ban in pub lah....the girls and customers used to stay within the pub to smoke. Now when the customers come out for a puff, all the girls also follow lor....then it become modeling show along the whole stretch.

Then those auntie see liao buay song then kaopeh. I overheard one auntie speaking to someone that she is going to write letter to complain. She say she stay in the condo behind the pub. She not vely happy with so many girls and feel so unsafe.:mad:

ltkhim
20-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Hai... All those aunties scare their husbands and sons went to hugged the same girl. haha

trevally
20-03-2008, 05:51 AM
garee with bro sggirls. before the ban, seldom see the viets along the stretch unless they pub hop for customer, ever since the ban, many people, not only them have to get out for a puff.

goodpartner
20-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Was having supper at the coffeeshop opp mask 51 a couple of days ago; yup it's an eye feast just sitting where I was.

IMHO, lots of SYTs and lookers maybe due to the sheer number that hang along that stretch.

I tried approaching but since I dunno viet, so can't communicate; if any, they speak a little broken mandrain which I can hardly make out too. Any tips how I can bring one to the hotel? :p

Yup, I did go into the pub and had a couple of viets with me for drinks and hugs, but they butterfly around and go mainly for table tips oni... Even then, it's a hit n miss to get the gal I really want. So I hang outside to hunt thinking it's easier... any great advices?

satyr365
21-03-2008, 12:23 PM
aiyah...it is not the girls that have increased. It is the knn smoking ban in pub lah....the girls and customers used to stay within the pub to smoke. Now when the customers come out for a puff, all the girls also follow lor....then it become modeling show along the whole stretch.

Fabulous insight bro!:D Very intelligent observation.

Cheers

ShittyAss
21-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Was having supper at the coffeeshop opp mask 51 a couple of days ago; yup it's an eye feast just sitting where I was.

IMHO, lots of SYTs and lookers maybe due to the sheer number that hang along that stretch.

I tried approaching but since I dunno viet, so can't communicate; if any, they speak a little broken mandrain which I can hardly make out too. Any tips how I can bring one to the hotel? :p

Yup, I did go into the pub and had a couple of viets with me for drinks and hugs, but they butterfly around and go mainly for table tips oni... Even then, it's a hit n miss to get the gal I really want. So I hang outside to hunt thinking it's easier... any great advices?

haha...bro...no need communication la! use a global language!
body language?? :D

Lonelydick
21-03-2008, 12:47 PM
:)Was having supper at the coffeeshop opp mask 51 a couple of days ago; yup it's an eye feast just sitting where I was.

bro, if you are in the pub and see the one that you fancy, just ask her if she want to go to the hotel with you and how much.If she doesn't do, nvr mind go for the next one.

Outside at the coffee shop if you can catch her attn, ask her over for a drink first and than bring up the subject and wait for her reply. :)

AlanPHD
21-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Was thinking of dropping by to 51 mask tonight, will there be any extra charges on the drinks as today is a hoilday?:o

zhaoyun288
21-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Was thinking of dropping by to 51 mask tonight, will there be any extra charges on the drinks as today is a hoilday?:o

No extra charge. One glass is $9.50. One jug probabaly $22.50. Bartop dance start at 12am and 1am.

Enjoy!!

goodpartner
21-03-2008, 10:19 PM
:)

bro, if you are in the pub and see the one that you fancy, just ask her if she want to go to the hotel with you and how much.If she doesn't do, nvr mind go for the next one.

Outside at the coffee shop if you can catch her attn, ask her over for a drink first and than bring up the subject and wait for her reply. :)

Bro, your reply make me look very foolish with my question leh :o

But that's a good one, I just need this assurance there's not other special protocol needed. E.g. they are under OKT, etc.

Quite new to the bar scene, I still remember looking foolish after asking the waiter the pricing on the ladies, how much to tip, etc. Which he of course siam the question saying it's none of their business and promptly ask me what drink I want.

I like the feeling of hunting nowadays...

Thanks ShittyAss for your reply too; will up u guys when my power is back.

Cobra-King
21-03-2008, 10:26 PM

But that's a good one, I just need this assurance there's not other special protocol needed.

Quite new to the bar scene, I still remember looking foolish after asking the waiter the pricing on the ladies, how much to tip, etc. Which he of course siam the question saying it's none of their business and promptly ask me what drink I want.

I am also like you, asking her galfriend who is beside her on the gal I want to bed how much and was being told to ask her myself. :o

Camry69
21-03-2008, 11:04 PM

But that's a good one, I just need this assurance there's not other special protocol needed. E.g. they are under OKT, etc.

Bro goodpartner you r not foolish is just that waiter would not want to answer you cos if they ans u maybe you r AV then he wl be in deep soup. well if u r their regular even u r alone they intro girl to u. Just a bit of advs don't ever show yr money to them keep them or any girl. My friend just got hit lastweek when wait up next morng gril gone money also. so if take girl to hotel do be careful. :p

Eastpak
22-03-2008, 05:18 AM
this girls nomally dun under any OKT, they are under agents who will introduce them to the pub that they are working. then these girls will pay the agents money and loggings. some of the girls i would say, will ask u go hotel and u have to pay for it. ranging from 80-120 depends. u have to nego urself lo. for those who only come sit sit, hug hug, tipping is normally 10-30 depends on you and the time she spend with u la. $20 should be safe for u. cheers! enjoy! ;)

binbin81
22-03-2008, 08:04 AM
been to this place sometimes back..nice envoirment....but got something on..nvr stay till too late.missed lot of gem

AlanPHD
22-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Was always at Pub 51 JC but yet to try out the new pub 51 mask. From appreance looks very classy, must find a day to check out the place.:)

Lonelydick
22-03-2008, 05:49 PM

Bro very sorry if my reply have offended you. I was also one before but learn to be bold once cheong the same enviornment every week.:)

sggirls
30-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Just heard a news, but not too sure is it true? It seems that there will be another pub going to be opened pretty soon. The lightning shop is relocating as the rent has increased very drastically. And apparently the new tenant will be another pub.

Any brothers can confirm this piece of news.....the lightning shop is confirmed closing down. I saw this when i was around the area. Hope the new pub can supply some China gals like the concept in BS or MG. :D

KangTuo
30-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Any brothers can confirm this piece of news.....the lightning shop is confirmed closing down. I saw this when i was around the area. Hope the new pub can supply some China gals like the concept in BS or MG. :D

I think if its a new pub, it will still be vietnam gals.

China girls at lower lorong, vietnma gals at upper lorong.... 'well water don't cross river water' :D

Thursday night was there for 'Do Hwa'... walk along the stretch of pubs while waiting for friends. Many gals walking up and down and at the coffee shop...

gstringgal
31-03-2008, 12:52 AM
I think if its a new pub, it will still be vietnam gals.

China girls at lower lorong, vietnma gals at upper lorong.... 'well water don't cross river water' :D

Thursday night was there for 'Do Hwa'... walk along the stretch of pubs while waiting for friends. Many gals walking up and down and at the coffee shop...

Another new "Xiao Yue Nam" (aka Little Vietnam or Saigon) to be along GL lor 41-44 and so on...??? Joo chiat was know as little vietnam last time...may be now GL those lorongs will convert to "Little Saigon"...I think GL viet will be better than JC viet...jc viet lasted frm 2001 till now and still counting although as we know those pubs in jc days are number....look likes 2009 onward all will relocate to GL liao....keke:D JC viet will walk into history and GL viet will be create a new page of history too..

Berky
01-04-2008, 01:16 PM
the coffeeshop thats nearest to the rows of pub had converted from teochew porridge to viet eatery. business seems to be good. very good crowd when i drove pass everytime.

goodpartner
01-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Any1 can help highlight some key differences between the Little Vietnam and Little China pub scene? E.g. cost, tips, tricks, pros and cons.

For one, I think if can't speak Vietm it's like chicken & duck talk. At least for PRC, can chit-chat and get into mood - which is what we do on the table other than kisses/hugs right?

Me like to venture into these scene now getting quite sick of just bonking. More challenging if I need to put in effort to get the trophy then just paying for it :D

Hmmm... maybe wrong thread to post such questions.

KangTuo
13-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Cheonging VN scene for sometimes liao, yet 1st time go in Mask51 last saturday. Nice place with nicer looking gals. :D

Definitely will visit often :D

Carrot007
13-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Cheonging VN scene for sometimes liao, yet 1st time go in Mask51 last saturday. Nice place with nicer looking gals. :D

Hihihi... Tot lam ! Hen gap lai o 51 geylang...

bustamov
13-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Any bros intending to drop by there this wk? I staying ard dat area :) So can have more kakis to cheong tog ma :p Hope all lao jiaos can guide me to the cheonging scene :P scared kanna carrot!

FL Lover
14-05-2008, 10:00 AM
The gers at Mask sometimes are not quite a looker. Have to depend on the batches and period one. Sometimes the new batch is good and sometimes not.

But the pub on the whole is a nice place.. definitely some place where u can chills out, chitchat with friends. the music is good and not too loud. so u dont have to scream on top of yor voice when talking to yor ger:D

anyone want to go mask? looking for kakis to go.

sexoholic
14-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I looking for kakis too. Available from Monday to Thursday's 12am onwards. Pm me if the timing suits you.:)

Carrot007
14-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Any bros intending to drop by there this wk? I staying ard dat area :) So can have more kakis to cheong tog ma :p Hope all lao jiaos can guide me to the cheonging scene :P scared kanna carrot!

Huh... you scared kanna me ah??? :D

sexoholic
15-05-2008, 01:45 AM

Why he scared of you? You can bite issit?:D

bustamov
15-05-2008, 11:50 AM

lol got bro carrot go there sure can help me block all chopping attempts :p So how anyone game for mask? can pm me :)

Carrot007
15-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Why he scared of you? You can bite issit?:D

Carrot no teeth how to bite... can only poke poke... haha !

blue_swatch
15-05-2008, 08:43 PM
interested to go and looking for kakis too. Anyone going let me know :)

proflove99
16-05-2008, 05:29 PM
That is a good place but very addictive.
I visit ther at least twice a week but trying to cut down.
Good retro music and good safe environment cos outside got bouncers.

Might be going again tonite loking for khakis,

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Carrot no teeth how to bite... can only poke poke... haha !

How bro last night got poke poke bo . :p

Thanks for the company last night ...... me as usual high liao . :D

naemlo
17-05-2008, 11:32 AM
How bro last night got poke poke bo . :p

Thanks for the company last night ...... me as usual high liao . :D

Hmmmm.... last night is weekend??:rolleyes:

birdie8819
17-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Hmmmm.... last night is weekend??:rolleyes:

HUH ? Uncle naemlo I tot you only cuming back today mah .......kekekekeke . :p

Anyway will make up with you and the rest of the uncles once I'm back from HCMC . ;)

sexoholic
17-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it last night because sometimes on Fridays, I need to do something else. Only Mon - Thursday I confirm can.

Did you guys have a good time?;)

blue_swatch
18-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the invite brother, but sorry I couldnt make it on Friday.

Hope you all had fun. Was earlier at JC area, pretty quiet now but the girls are still there. Seems like everyone shifted to L41 area or so leow. JC at this rate might die a natural death soon.

loki21
27-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Went down today at around 10pm, place is still not crowd yet. Girls start to come in after 10 as i observed. Got quite a few lookers and some SYT. At least i found a gem tonight, too bad she had to leave early, citing her sister cannot find a customer there. Hack care of the excuse she want to give.

But i will surely visit the place more often maybe bcoz of her. Hoping to bonk her. Damn, thinking of her makes my blood flow to the wrong places. HH price till 10PM, price after that i cannot remember liao.

Maybe this place will take over JC eventually, time will tell. My preference? None, i will go wherever have quality. Thats all for today

Sign off......

sleepyme77
11-06-2008, 12:20 PM
any of the bros been to the KTV rooms upstairs?
are there rooms or open concept?
wat is the damage for the KTV?
the gals will come up on their own like in BS?
Thanks in advance

lihaojun
11-06-2008, 12:59 PM
upstair no room. its open concept also. upstair very boring one. not much gals will go up. unless u r there to relax only, please do not proceed upstair.

ReCaRo79
11-06-2008, 01:48 PM
That time go there with a frd at 12 am cant get a table at all.

If go late most likely cant get table.

The ktv pub on top of mask 51 is rather cosy though. :)

sleepyme77
13-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks a lot for ur reply bro! thanks!

Lexus118
13-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Went opposite to check out the pub after eating kuey-chap at lor 37.
Not bad, nice decor and drinks are reasonably price...

Tony Stark
04-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Any bros cheonging on Friday night? Happy hour ends at 10pm. :)

sleepyme77
04-07-2008, 09:06 AM
any idea on wats price for beer for happy hour before 10pm and after 10pm?
thanks a lot in advance

jackbl
04-07-2008, 11:24 AM
I cant remember the exact but it shd be in the +/-$1 region...
HH: $22.50
SH: $28

any idea on wats price for beer for happy hour before 10pm and after 10pm?
thanks a lot in advance

CPTMiller
07-07-2008, 06:35 PM
After 10pm it is $27++ per jug.
There is lots of viet gals there after 9pm.

I cant remember the exact but it shd be in the +/-$1 region...
HH: $22.50
SH: $28

CPTMiller
07-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes . I was there on Friday.

Any bros cheonging on Friday night? Happy hour ends at 10pm. :)

owen10
05-10-2008, 02:21 PM
51 jazzy's boss was the owner of this pub that why it looked about the same as 51 Jazzy.:D

talk abt entrepreneurship! our local media onli write abt successful pub owners like dennis foo. they have overlooked some of our other local heroes who own several pubs in s'pore n doing roaring businesses. w/o pubs like Mask or Lookers, d lorongs towards d end of GL wd have been a dead stretch!

i was at Mask yesterday. d scene was pretty happening after 10pm. it was Viets vs Thais. d gals r pretty open in general n will chat with u if u initiate. managed to get hp fr a SYT viet. will look for her next wk. :D

ShittyAss
05-10-2008, 02:52 PM
talk abt entrepreneurship! our local media onli write abt successful pub owners like dennis foo. they have overlooked some of our other local heroes who own several pubs in s'pore n doing roaring businesses. w/o pubs like Mask or Lookers, d lorongs towards d end of GL wd have been a dead stretch!
. :D

How to compare dennis foo vs other pubs owner? One is owner of a listed company doing entertainment leh...while another have to fear for AV raid...

sleepyme77
06-10-2008, 09:28 AM
u mean there are thai gals there now? i have not been there for months, but the last time i been there it was only viet gals. anyone care to enlighten if there are thai gals there now?

sutton09
06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
u mean there are thai gals there now? i have not been there for months, but the last time i been there it was only viet gals. anyone care to enlighten if there are thai gals there now?

No thai girls at Mask 51 one. But Lookers have mix of viet/thai GROs ;)

DTCEPL
06-10-2008, 04:54 PM
How to compare dennis foo vs other pubs owner? One is owner of a listed company doing entertainment leh...while another have to fear for AV raid...

Dennis Foo is a con man lah (but of course to balance off, there are idoits who are very willing to be conned lah), all his personal investments Night Spot ventures closed down. Now with the support of other shareholders then he managed to stand up again and of course list the company.

Just my personal views, no offence to Dennis or any Bros here.

fuckfuck
06-10-2008, 05:32 PM
No thai girls at Mask 51 one. But Lookers have mix of viet/thai GROs ;)

Yup... I missed that place n all the viet gals there... long time never go liao...

ShittyAss
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Dennis Foo is a con man lah (but of course to balance off, there are idoits who are very willing to be conned lah), all his personal investments Night Spot ventures closed down. Now with the support of other shareholders then he managed to stand up again and of course list the company.

Just my personal views, no offence to Dennis or any Bros here.

Sensitive topic... anyway...he do things the correct way...smart guy..

fuckfuck
06-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Sensitive topic... anyway...he do things the correct way...smart guy..

Agreed Bro... But how many Dennis Foo is there? Im happy if I owe 1 HC. Haha!

owen10
07-10-2008, 01:00 AM
okies, lets nt talk abt tt FOO guy liao .. looks lik he's nt a popular person here. :rolleyes:

m surprised tis thread had been quite dead since few mths bk. Mask 51 that whole stretch is still pretty much happening, esp after 9pm on Fris n Sats. i saw a few Thais tt nite but i guess they were pretty outnumbered by d viets. quite amazed hw well conversant tis gals were in mandarin. a few of them looked really young, like 18-20. but as some bros mentioned, d prettier n younger ones always have d tendency to butterfly off quickly.

jackbl
07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Maybe those thai gals u saw (1-2) are singers from jazzy51, and after their work, 12am, they went to m51 for relax or ... I dun think there are thai gals working there... :D so when r u goin again? now normally i go pub72

m surprised tis thread had been quite dead since few mths bk. Mask 51 that whole stretch is still pretty much happening, esp after 9pm on Fris n Sats. i saw a few Thais tt nite but i guess they were pretty outnumbered by d viets. quite amazed hw well conversant tis gals were in mandarin. a few of them looked really young, like 18-20. but as some bros mentioned, d prettier n younger ones always have d tendency to butterfly off quickly.

owen10
07-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Maybe those thai gals u saw (1-2) are singers from jazzy51, and after their work, 12am, they went to m51 for relax or ... I dun think there are thai gals working there... :D so when r u goin again? now normally i go pub72

bro im new to this scene. mayb i was wrong abt d Thai scene in Mask area. btw whr is pub72? anthr happening joint with Thais n/or viets??? i tot of goin down this Fri again to that Mask stretch to find d viet gal. not sure if she'll be there. u goin???

fuckfuck
08-10-2008, 09:15 AM
bro im new to this scene. mayb i was wrong abt d Thai scene in Mask area. btw whr is pub72? anthr happening joint with Thais n/or viets??? i tot of goin down this Fri again to that Mask stretch to find d viet gal. not sure if she'll be there. u goin???

thai not really in that area, u have to go further up to lor 10+ area.. in fact, so many of the viet gals staying @ my blk ... everyday see until my eyes n nose bleed... haha:P

owen10
08-10-2008, 09:36 PM
thai not really in that area, u have to go further up to lor 10+ area.. in fact, so many of the viet gals staying @ my blk ... everyday see until my eyes n nose bleed... haha:P

bro care to say which area u stay? no need exact lah. my guess is geylang cos 1 of d viets i knw stay in d GL lor 30+ area. :D

for me, there r many pinoys stayin ard my area. oso c until nose bleed. wear sexy n low cut, with lotsa makeup n perfume. everyday go wk 7pm, come bk past midnight. :D

carmeo88
08-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Looks like one day must make a trip to Mask 51 and check out what's happening there.:)

KangTuo
09-10-2008, 12:04 AM
in fact, so many of the viet gals staying @ my blk ... everyday see until my eyes n nose bleed... haha:P

I guess you must be staying within 7km radius from Joo Chait.

for me, there r many pinoys stayin ard my area. oso c until nose bleed. wear sexy n low cut, with lotsa makeup n perfume. everyday go wk 7pm, come bk past midnight. :D

If alot pinoy, i guess you must be staying in Katong area (Marshall road) or Tanjong pagar (blocks near railway station)

owen10
09-10-2008, 12:22 AM
I guess you must be staying within 7km radius from Joo Chait.

If alot pinoy, i guess you must be staying in Katong area (Marshall road) or Tanjong pagar (blocks near railway station)

wahahahahah ... u made a very smart guess bro!
maybe d 'location' beside my nick was a giveaway too???

Dermarko
09-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Was there both on Sun and Mon nite and yes, the beat starts to pick up after 10pm or so. A little later, you can hardly get a table...Quite a number of good lookers there.
About Thai gals, I, for one would welcome if there are some thais to have a mix of taste..No offence, but I like the Viets as well...If anyone know there is, please update..Cheers to all..:D

jackbl
09-10-2008, 03:28 AM
At Lookers Cafe & Pub at GL lor 28, there is a mixture of Thai and Viet. :D

About Thai gals, I, for one would welcome if there are some thais to have a mix of taste..No offence, but I like the Viets as well...If anyone know there is, please update..Cheers to all..:D

zhutou12
09-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Was there both on Sun and Mon nite and yes, the beat starts to pick up after 10pm or so. A little later, you can hardly get a table...Quite a number of good lookers there.

Agree bro, this place is really hot....need to go b4 10pm if not no table liao..

curiouslook
09-10-2008, 10:41 PM
At Lookers Cafe & Pub at GL lor 28, there is a mixture of Thai and Viet. :D

Lookers used to be my fav but always the young n the restless "shoot movie" there so often lei.. So now I move to Mask 51..

owen10
10-10-2008, 12:29 AM
its gd to see this thread get some postings n recognition after some time.

juz nw went makan dinner wif fren in GL, so popped by to look see for awhile o/s mask stretch. tonite's scene abit low on quality. mayb cos i went there early, ard 9, 10+.

can any bro adv wat is d norm to tip d gal in d pubs? do viets butterfly as quickly as say, d PRCs or Thais? sorry, me still new to this scene lah :D

1 thing i like abt d Viets, at least they'll initiate to smile or talk to u when u r standing along d corridor. if u initiate to chat them up, most will oblige to talk. unlike d PRCs who hang up n sell!

btw any bros ever ta bao any of tis viets b4??? wat is d rate n svc like???

Thom07
10-10-2008, 03:57 AM
juz nw went makan dinner wif fren in GL, so popped by to look see for awhile o/s mask stretch. tonite's scene abit low on quality. mayb cos i went there early, ard 9, 10+.

Because there is power failure at that time so not much ppl around.

do viets butterfly as quickly as say, d PRCs or Thais?

To me, it is still acceptable. Subjective.

wat is d svc like???

Subjective. Because different ppl have different standards so quite hard for outsiders to gauge.

KangTuo
10-10-2008, 08:14 AM

Tom didi, you so free now... everyday go and yet go so early.

Thom07
10-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Tom didi, you so free now... everyday go and yet go so early.

Bored mah. Yesterday went there straight after playing soccer. If go home 1st, dont know whether still can escape or not. Cant go everyday. Need many many excuses. :D I make a U-turn on Wednesday loh, in case Carrot didn't tell you.

The person who will be there everyday is we know who. :D:D There is no need for me to state explicitly. :p

KangTuo
10-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Bored mah. Yesterday went there straight after playing soccer. If go home 1st, dont know whether still can escape or not. Cant go everyday. Need many many excuses. :D I make a U-turn on Wednesday loh, in case Carrot didn't tell you.

The person who will be there everyday is we know who. There is no need for me to state explicitly.

You already did so...:D

Dermarko
11-10-2008, 12:26 AM
its gd to see this thread get some postings n recognition after some time.

can any bro adv wat is d norm to tip d gal in d pubs? do viets butterfly as quickly as say, d PRCs or Thais? sorry, me still new to this scene lah :D

1 thing i like abt d Viets, at least they'll initiate to smile or talk to u when u r standing along d corridor. if u initiate to chat them up, most will oblige to talk. unlike d PRCs who hang up n sell!

btw any bros ever ta bao any of tis viets b4??? wat is d rate n svc like???
What I observe there is that when they see you with not lady, they will come up to you in twos. U see, u like, u take.. If not, just gently and kindly reject them and others will come along..Tips wise, up to your comfort...I have seen my friends give between 10 to 50 dollars... Interesting scene..:)

owen10
11-10-2008, 01:34 AM

To me, it is still acceptable. Subjective.

Subjective. Because different ppl have different standards so quite hard for outsiders to gauge.

Thom bro, u seem to be a Mask fan huh ... hehehe ...

i was ard thr today too .. were u??? my frens chkd out d scene outside for abt 30 mins, then decided today nthg much exciting, so in d end went GL area for a drink

thk there was a small scuffle o/s d bar betn 2 ah bengs ...in d end i thk they went somewh to settle. caused quite a bit of commotion on d roads.

What I observe there is that when they see you with not lady, they will come up to you in twos. U see, u like, u take.. If not, just gently and kindly reject them and others will come along..Tips wise, up to your comfort...I have seen my friends give between 10 to 50 dollars... Interesting scene..:)

wow yr fren really loaded siah ... ea 1 is entitled to his own tips but i guess anyth betn $30-$50 for a single gal really spoil d mkt. esp if she comes juz for tt 5 mins or so. once some1 set d precedence, d gals will get use to fat tips ... small ones, they may kinda bo hue u or give u 'dat kind of look'.

i thk on avg, 1 person might easily spend betn $80-150 one night. can cost more than go GL man! :D

owen10
11-10-2008, 01:57 AM
gd tt i learnt somethg abt d tips tonite. abit surprised to see d generosity of bros there, considering it's nt those upmarket nite clubs which u tip heavily.
now i can underst y, d gals readily hug n kiss those old sugar daddies d moment they arrived. muz b d regular n heavy tipsters. :rolleyes:

at least next time if i thk i do nt have budget to spare tt day, better avoid goin. if go, better plan d tips carefully. else sometimes may get too soft hearted when approached by too many babes.

btw juz nw saw 1 bro showing his quite empty wallet to a fren n complaining abt bein sucked dry within d hour. :D

Thom07
11-10-2008, 04:56 AM
You already did so...:D

You are so thong minh. :D

thk there was a small scuffle o/s d bar betn 2 ah bengs ...in d end i thk they went somewh to settle.

You mean just now or yesterday? :confused:

owen10
11-10-2008, 09:02 AM
You mean just now or yesterday? :confused:

last nite (fri) lor. thk betn 10-11pm+

wat time were u thr?

Thom07
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
last nite (fri) lor. thk betn 10-11pm+

wat time were u thr?

Oh is it? Didn't noticed. Maybe 9+. Cant remember clearly. Memory failing. Getting old. Haiz. Oh ya, I had replied your PM.

RamboCat
12-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Regards tips I think the std is $20. Anything more is splurging. 'Cause the girls expect this and will be happy if you give them that. This includes chatting, dancing with you, hugging, frenching etc. Have never paid more than $20 ever in my several trips there. If the girl sat with you for extremely short duration, say 10 min to 15 min only $10 is also fair.
Sometimes if the girl gets an overnight proposition & the customer asks her to leave immediately with him she doesn't collect anything from you :p

gd tt i learnt somethg abt d tips tonite. abit surprised to see d generosity of bros there, considering it's nt those upmarket nite clubs which u tip heavily.
now i can underst y, d gals readily hug n kiss those old sugar daddies d moment they arrived. muz b d regular n heavy tipsters. :rolleyes:

at least next time if i thk i do nt have budget to spare tt day, better avoid goin. if go, better plan d tips carefully. else sometimes may get too soft hearted when approached by too many babes.

btw juz nw saw 1 bro showing his quite empty wallet to a fren n complaining abt bein sucked dry within d hour. :D

Dermarko
13-10-2008, 02:57 AM
Regards tips I think the std is $20. Anything more is splurging. 'Cause the girls expect this and will be happy if you give them that. This includes chatting, dancing with you, hugging, frenching etc. Have never paid more than $20 ever in my several trips there. If the girl sat with you for extremely short duration, say 10 min to 15 min only $10 is also fair.
Sometimes if the girl gets an overnight proposition & the customer asks her to leave immediately with him she doesn't collect anything from you :p
If the girl is pretty, she will definitely move around more often and the average ones may stick with you longer..Think that is quite common throughout..:)

too_hot
15-10-2008, 10:02 AM

This place the gals can take home? Cos at a few of the Duxton area pubs, cannot. Have to get her number then meet her another day in the afternoon before she start work. Cannot even take go toilet or car backseat for a "quickie".

owen10
16-10-2008, 12:19 AM
This place the gals can take home? Cos at a few of the Duxton area pubs, cannot. Have to get her number then meet her another day in the afternoon before she start work. Cannot even take go toilet or car backseat for a "quickie".

im sure if d gals r not bounded by d employers like Duxton, u can ta bao gals anywh as long as yr offer is attractive. im sure if u can compensate d gal enuff for d few hours of 'lost income', she'll be tempted to follow u. better to wk so hard, juggling betn few pubs n gettin touched all over rite???

but be careful who u ta bao hor. wait dun anyhow ta bao one which belongs to 1 of d GL lao da. :D

Lehmann bros
21-10-2008, 12:10 PM
1st time visiting this place. Was a regular at jazzy some time back.... Things have certainly changed!

They are alot younger and dress more provocatively now... Beer prices still the same.. is it me or are they more transactional now? Went down with a bros last night, got a chick and another chick. 1st chick barely sat for 10 mins in total.. (within 3 butterflies)... asked for 20 as she wanted to go meet friend for ...... I stopped listening.

2nd chick, spent a total of 10 mins with her, talking.. bought her a mug of beer.. $10.. she said she was hungry... fair enough its 2am... took a cab to some hokkien mee place. Wasn't hungry, asked her to go ahead. She ordered enough for 3 persons.... which doesnt make any cents.

Shortly, her roommates came along to "join" us for supper...makes more sense now... I think. They enjoyed the food, chatted.. laughed and be merry.
She asked for bill and her friends to head home 1st. Her friends insisted I gave cab money of $10. Semi high so I was too lazy to think why I needed to do so. Paid for meal - $60

Finally, I thought we could proceed to do something else. She took my hand and led me to a 7-11... protection ? nooo.... cigarettes. She smokes. - $11

Walked down the road. Reached her home? Well perhaps she will ask me up... Asked for service fee of $50.. said she accompanied me for an hour.. its 3am now. I thought ok... let's get that out of the way...
Took the money... said she feels like I'm her BF and she has only fallen in love once only back in vietnam... ( huh ? ... we playing love now?)
Gave me a kiss on the cheek ... which is the most contact we had all night. Said she's very tired. lets meet up again another day. Call her anytime during the day to meet up.

She went upstairs.. I stood there .. sobering up a little
Walked back out to main road to hail a cab.... confused...
Oh wait... she didn't give me her number and neither did I give her mine.

Raped.

Leeson
21-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Raped.

lol, you really kena chop big time, no wonder lehmann bros went out of business :D

Thom07
21-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Raped.

You have been pawned...

jackbl
21-10-2008, 02:54 PM
Next time go with fren, they will watch your back... Contact bro Thom07, he is regular there :D ;) :p

She went upstairs.. I stood there .. sobering up a little. Walked back out to main road to hail a cab.... confused...
Oh wait... she didn't give me her number and neither did I give her mine.

Raped.

owen10
21-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Next time go with fren, they will watch your back... Contact bro Thom07, he is regular there :D ;) :p

i agree its always better to have more than a fren ard when u approach d viet gals. better still if yr fren(s) is a regular. if nt, high chance u may end up as mr carrot cake when cajoled n harrased by tis gals. sometimes may go soft hearted n give in to their demands.

nt sure if such things had happened -if u dun give in to their cash demands, will they resort to shouting 'molest'??? wonder if d viets r tt aggressive???

mayb d gal saw lehman with a thick wallet, straightaway tot 'mai tu liao, carrot cake spotted!' perhaps tis shd oso teach bros a lesson to bring lesser cash out or at least hide some in their pockets.

i thk most of tis gals live a few streets away fr Mask so dun even thk they'll use d taxi $$$.

nevertheless, a gd insight of d viet gals fr bro lehman ... tis shd give bros, esp newbies greater awareness ... thks!!!

Thom07
22-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Next time go with fren, they will watch your back...

KNN, even you also bully me now. You all take turn is it? Pls loh, I'm definitely not. Mikemike is there tonight but I am at home now since I'm logging in at this moment. Sick leh. Maybe I should go find nurse? :D Haiz I run into some language difficulties again. Need your help again. :(

nt sure if such things had happened -if u dun give in to their cash demands, will they resort to shouting 'molest'??? wonder if d viets r tt aggressive???

Hmm good insightful question. I had never tio this before so cant help you here.

Dermarko
22-10-2008, 05:30 AM
Was there on Monday nite(20/10/08) and after we left 51 at about 2am, we headed across the road for some porridge. I just feel like having a cup of coffee while my friend's girl went to order some porridge. Imagine for just the two of them, she ordered $41.50 worth of food??
Not sure whether she don't know how to order or wanna chop my friend...Asked her since she ordered so much to call her friends over to eat but she say her phone battery flat and she just came to S'pore and cannot remember her number, what a joke....After that, my friend said he felt like carrot cake..kena chopped and somemore kena fried..:p

owen10
23-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Was there on Monday nite(20/10/08) and after we left 51 at about 2am, we headed across the road for some porridge. I just feel like having a cup of coffee while my friend's girl went to order some porridge. Imagine for just the two of them, she ordered $41.50 worth of food??
Not sure whether she don't know how to order or wanna chop my friend...Asked her since she ordered so much to call her friends over to eat but she say her phone battery flat and she just came to S'pore and cannot remember her number, what a joke....After that, my friend said he felt like carrot cake..kena chopped and somemore kena fried..:p

as i knw more abt Viet gals fr fellow SB bros, friends, various forums n media, as well as talking to some in GL, i realise they r nt so simple minded (with village brains) after all. it's a no-brainer to thk they r not $$$ minded else they wont b in this trade. like d xiao long nuus, d pinoys, d puyings all tis gals r onli treating us like toy boys, big carrot cakes, ah sia kia ... whatever u call it. u thk they like us cos we r handsome or they really treat us as bfs??? blame us guys for our weaknesses for young n pretty women.

guess tis gals wd have oredi done their research fr fellow viet sis b4 they came spore to seek their goldmine. hence they may hv oredi known well tt s'pore roberts can easily tiok $100, $200/nite no prob. d angmo roberts, shd b able to tiok even more. like some bros suggested it may b better to go with a few bros, say 2 or 3, then ea of u bao 1 gal n split d costs of dinner n drinks. at least it's more tahan-able. N d gals knowing u r in a gp, wont dare to make too many greedy demands.

KangTuo
23-10-2008, 12:45 AM

2 person $41.50? i think its the shop chop your friend and not the gal.
Eat at that shop few times also never kana chop. 5 guys eat last than $30..
Sometimes order extra porridge for the gals but usually the gals dun eat as they not use to it. They prefer the vn coffeeshop at 42. That shop really a 'chop carrot' shop.

I did treat a vn gal at that porridge shop. As I have eaten, she order only her own portion. Only $5 leh. (3 dishes + porridge)

If your friend's gal really just come sillypore, I dun think she knows how to order and order so much. I bet the gal must be an old bird liao...

KangTuo
23-10-2008, 01:00 AM
as i knw more abt Viet gals fr fellow SB bros, friends, various forums n media, as well as talking to some in GL, i realise they r nt so simple minded (with village brains) after all. it's a no-brainer to thk they r not $$$ minded else they wont b in this trade. like d xiao long nuus, d pinoys, d puyings all tis gals r onli treating us like toy boys, big carrot cakes, ah sia kia ... whatever u call it. u thk they like us cos we r handsome or they really treat us as bfs??? blame us guys for our weaknesses for young n pretty women.

guess tis gals wd have oredi done their research fr fellow viet sis b4 they came spore to seek their goldmine. hence they may hv oredi known well tt s'pore roberts can easily tiok $100, $200/nite no prob. d angmo roberts, shd b able to tiok even more. like some bros suggested it may b better to go with a few bros, say 2 or 3, then ea of u bao 1 gal n split d costs of dinner n drinks. at least it's more tahan-able. N d gals knowing u r in a gp, wont dare to make too many greedy demands.

There are still a handful with the you call 'village brain'. Its true all are here for money. This is the easiest and shortest way to earn money fast.

bro, we are not s'pore roberts. $100 for ST and $200 for LT is kind of the market rate around sillypore. These gals cannot fetch a high price in VN so come here and hope to earn more. In VN, there are much more beautiful and sexy gals than you see in GL. the rate is US$100 for ST.

In GL/JC viet scene, sometimes you dun need to give $ to the you call 'village brain' gals, you can still bonk them. If you know their game, you can always get what you wanted.

owen10
23-10-2008, 08:50 AM
In GL/JC viet scene, sometimes you dun need to give $ to the you call 'village brain' gals, you can still bonk them. If you know their game, you can always get what you wanted.

i guess those bros long enuff in this game (not me!) will knw hw to get their free bonks but i reckon u'll need to invest enuff to gain their trusts. if they dun give in to yr demands they may lose a bf. N with so many gals n limited Roberts ard, im sure its nt too difficult for d guy to find anthr gf if he has d cash.

jackbl
23-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Maybe she ordered "cold crab", duck meat, etc. These added up v expensive one :(

from my experience, most like veg more

2 person $41.50? i think its the shop chop your friend and not the gal.
I did treat a vn gal at that porridge shop. As I have eaten, she order only her own portion. Only $5 leh. (3 dishes + porridge)

Hoegaargen
23-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Seem like a lot of young Viets there nowadays.

Lehmann bros
23-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Glad(?) to see I'm not alone in this.

Not sure if anyone agrees with me.. but the current batch of VillageBrainers are cohesive and have learnt to play the game so well.. Recalled a thread with the common things that they say or do ? It reached up to 15 over items? Wonders if there's like a bloody school there which they are taught the standard delivery lines..... ( "Gust com singgapporre .. tien deys... gib me muney eit.")

And it seems like ALL them girls say / do the same thing. BTW .... DON'T give your regular hp number out freely guys... They are not shy in calling you or texting you... eg ( I miss you, want see you. Come down geylang now) .. Dangerous :eek:

Being too free and a little bit of a masochist... I went down again yesterday to Sp72. Tried being a wise ass.. told myself to go easy on the tips... exercise restrain.
Summation :
Accompaniment cost : $20..
Supper : $25 for me and her.
Drinks : Feel like drinking something heavy..$188 (Martell) Btw you can get a ktv room for this .....de kind waitress told me at 2am....
Taxi fare : $10ish

Return : Sat inbetween leg for 20mins. She can't speak english nor much Chinese.
Asked her when she came Singapore .. reply was 24 yrs old...Duh..She ain't 24... I was 24 a few years back.. I know 24...liar.
We proceed on to supper and ....

Option : $150 for Hor Tel ... $300 overnigh.
I said i'll gib ... I mean give her $100.. She say no no no... picks up phone.. calls friend and starts to speak in viet language.
Puts down call and says "ok le... $100 ... hab our (half hour)."
I flagged a cab... she got in... gave the driver $20 bucks... asked him to send her home. Closed door and wave byebye.

It seems that there is a paradigm shift in terms of the "transactional" attitute between difference nationalities. The PRCs now seem more willing to accompany / entertain / bonk you for unfixed amounts of money.
In plain english.. seems to get more "free" loving from prc ladies now leh..... PRC used to be the "money-minded" ones previously.. and the viets the caring ones.
Seems like the other way around now...

Eg : Met PRC chick at KTV... tipped $50.. got number.. Asked her out...went lan gaming... she's 19 (what do you expect ?) ... got killed.. (she's good).. had a good laugh... ate supper.(wanton mee)..$10.. bonked thereafter... did not ask for any cash...
And this isn't an isolated incident.
Met quite a number of PRCs at TNs / HCs and KTVs.... got their contacts.. asked them out for a drink or something... ended with bonking... like a date!
but this have not worked with the viets i've encountered....

Anyone else agrees ?

enfant_terrible
23-10-2008, 03:07 PM
agreed.
the vn gers do share n care among themselves useful info bout cai taos
i prefer prcs from ktvs

jackbl
23-10-2008, 03:29 PM
I felt that viet gal coming to sgp has to "pay" introduction fee of about $1000 - $1700, therefore they need to earn back b4 they can give u anything FOC.... :D When they come the 1st time, they are in heavy debts.

For subsequent trips, they r less in debt and then maybe they will be more willing to talk "heart-matters".

My 1000d opinion...

It seems that there is a paradigm shift in terms of the "transactional" attitute between difference nationalities. The PRCs now seem more willing to accompany / entertain / bonk you for unfixed amounts of money.
In plain english.. seems to get more "free" loving from prc ladies now leh..... PRC used to be the "money-minded" ones previously.. and the viets the caring ones.
Seems like the other way around now...

Anyone else agrees ?

alien69
23-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Bros who love Vietnamese girls;

please dont spolit market leh.... I go mask51... max tips is 20 (and I make sure I touch and MO mo her body till shiok..)

If shiok, I ask her to "Dii lam teng" ... 100 MAX ...I give for short time...:cool:

most of the time, I got 2 shots when in the hotel .. I will ask for 2nd shot after the 1st... and I give 20 more...

total: 120 (NO Tips during at Mask)

If not shiok and NO CHEMISTRY, Tell her I dont like her in the 1st 10 min when she sit with me.... I will give her 5 - 10 dollars...:)

I rather keep the $$ for drinks than to give her so many tips....

BUT recently too many old birds (vietnam girls now stay in singapore for 2 months as they extend visa) in Mask 51. And I kept saying NO to old Birds.. until I SIAN....

Lehmann bros
23-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn... I have to chiong this area with you one day. PM me before your next visit ya? Any bros wanna go down for that matter..pls PM me! Need to get some pointers frm the regs. =)

Cheers buddy.

please dont spolit market leh.... I go mask51... max tips is 20 (and I make sure I touch and MO mo her body till shiok..)

If shiok, I ask her to "Dii lam teng" ... 100 MAX ...I give for short time...:cool:

most of the time, I got 2 shots when in the hotel .. I will ask for 2nd shot after the 1st... and I give 20 more...

If not shiok and NO CHEMISTRY, Tell her I dont like her in the 1st 10 min when she sit with me.... I will give her 5 - 10 dollars...:)

BUT recently too many old birds (vietnam girls now stay in singapore for 2 months as they extend visa) in Mask 51. And I kept saying NO to old Birds.. until I SIAN....

Leeson
24-10-2008, 01:10 PM

aiyoh i see this coming up the past few weeks until buay ta han liao... you think mask all the customers is from the forum meh? max tips $20? if you cannot afford more then dun give more la, its perfectly ok! but how much others give is their business lor. some of the gals i know have regular customers who give them $50, $80 or even more than $100. they walk one round in the pub will know how much they earn for the night liao, you think they will remember your $20?

i will probably get flamed for saying this but end of the day, i stick to my point that its up to individuals what they wanna give... and also up to the girls whether they wanna take ;P

alien69
24-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Haha...Dont worry... I accept your feedback...

just hope to see more NEW girils soon...

Leeson
24-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Haha...Dont worry... I accept your feedback...

just hope to see more NEW girils soon...

glad you're not angry over my comments :)

sometimes you might need to visit other pubs besides mask to see new things la, cos not all the gals steps into mask, they got their preferred joints somehow

alien69
24-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Bro leson.

Which pub got more SYTS? please recommend

and My kakis prefer settings like Mask51... not KTV type (ALL of us sing like a toad)

naemlo
24-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Imagine for just the two of them, she ordered $41.50 worth of food??

Food in GL never cheap. I remember having porridge alone near these pubs. KNN 1 person, 1 meat, 1 egg n 1 veg, costed me more than $10. I told myself never go there n let them chop carrot again.

Not sure if anyone agrees with me.. but the current batch of VillageBrainers are cohesive and have learnt to play the game so well..

Wonders if there's like a bloody school there which they are taught the standard delivery lines..... ( "Gust com singgapporre .. tien deys... gib me muney eit.")

Every batch is the same. They went thru University of Naemlo to con stupid SG men. :D

It seems that there is a paradigm shift in terms of the "transactional" attitute between difference nationalities.

It is the same as any WL in the world. The only problem in this case is u dun understand her language or she understanding yours.

some of the gals i know have regular customers who give them $50, $80 or even more than $100.

That specky always 50-100..... see break liao.

i stick to my point that its up to individuals what they wanna give... and also up to the girls whether they wanna take ;P

Can tell me where to find chio SYT?? Long time no hug ger.... the old man, specky n me maintaining our virgin for mths... :(

Leeson
24-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Bro leson.

and My kakis prefer settings like Mask51... not KTV type (ALL of us sing like a toad)

erm, you ask me i oso dunno cos looks are up to individuals haha...
but Mask51 is definitely the most comfortable pub along the stretch :)

Can tell me where to find chio SYT?? Long time no hug ger.... the old man, specky n me maintaining our virgin for mths... :(

you all always 7early8early go home, the SYTs all still sleeping haha...
maybe you all should check out BL one of these days though ;)

Lehmann bros
24-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Went down again yesterday at 12am to kill itch. Alot of ladies there, more than usual. Many of them standing / squatting outside as no space inside le.
Decided to go another pub nearby as mask was full. Alot of SYT with big yes.. long hair... good bodies. all over the place.. they know how to dress up as well.

2 pitchers of beer...Sat with 3 girls... all said no to supper or any activity outside the pub. Alot of butterflying...Anyway. paid $20 each. Not alot of rabba.. was sitted at the door.. even I was shy...Still overall quite a fun time.. loud techno music, beer and chicks..

Finished the night with a $100 syt prc... lol .. bloody raining whole night = ladies night in geylang.. chose from 30 beautiful girls in "that" stretch. Since no customers walking.. alot of them offered 100 bucks for an hr and 2 shots... mannnnn... don't you just love geylang area.

Perhaps going down mask again tonight .. (got to beat the crowds though)

jackbl
24-10-2008, 04:48 PM
No 1 pub got more SYTs than the others. Some may go to work at Spring72, some to Mask51, some to V2, 678, Siagon, U pub, etc.....

Bro leson.

Thom07
25-10-2008, 04:12 AM
its up to individuals what they wanna give... and also up to the girls whether they wanna take

The crux of all. :D

RJ2004
25-10-2008, 10:20 AM
The crux of all. :D

haha i'm glad you noticed ;)

ialnairda
25-10-2008, 11:42 AM
i on shifts, either i go super early at 8am confirm with seats or after 11pm confirm no seats have to do sentry inside.

get the waiter's number. call/sms him to book for seats b4 9pm. however need to open bottle. FYI martell at $185 nett.

owen10
25-10-2008, 02:42 PM
aiyoh i see this coming up the past few weeks until buay ta han liao... you think mask all the customers is from the forum meh? max tips $20? if you cannot afford more then dun give more la, its perfectly ok! but how much others give is their business lor. some of the gals i know have regular customers who give them $50, $80 or even more than $100. they walk one round in the pub will know how much they earn for the night liao, you think they will remember your $20?

i will probably get flamed for saying this but end of the day, i stick to my point that its up to individuals what they wanna give... and also up to the girls whether they wanna take ;P

agree wif u bro. i guess it's not within our control if bros chose to be more generous (some call it flaunting yr wealth) than d others. but its not necc true tt those who give more r richer. it depends on hw much u thk its worth to 'invest' on tt gal. i knw of a fren who works as waiter (take home probly <1500) always tip generously, like $20-50 when he visit pubs. he's d sort who believes in $ easy come, easy go. he juz wants to be served as a king whenever he visits d pubs. whereas anthr one who is an accountant (will earn much more no doubt) thinks $10-20 is d norm n does nt thk d gals deserve more cos they butterfly after sitting wif u for tt mere 10-20 mins.

No 1 pub got more SYTs than the others. Some may go to work at Spring72, some to Mask51, some to V2, 678, Siagon, U pub, etc.....

i guess tis gals r smart too. they muz have planned their calculated moves. like when they c too many ang pais in 1 pub, better for them to siam to anthr one cos d attention will definitely b focused on d hotter ones. they may end up neglected.

[QUOTE=Lehmann bros;3173197]Went down again yesterday at 12am to kill itch. Alot of ladies there, more than usual. Many of them standing / squatting outside as no space inside le.
Decided to go another pub nearby as mask was full. Alot of SYT with big yes.. long hair... good bodies. all over the place.. they know how to dress up as well.

.. QUOTE]

wow! bro Lehmann seems to chiong nearly everyday??? muz b dam loaded huh??? at d rate u r spending, no wonder u have to close down!!! :D (juz joking, dun b offended!)

Lehmann bros
25-10-2008, 03:52 PM
wow! bro Lehmann seems to chiong nearly everyday??? muz b dam loaded huh??? at d rate u r spending, no wonder u have to close down!!! :D (juz joking, dun b offended!)

Owen : LOL none taken. I have already closed down... Its my full time job now to review HCs/FLs/KTVs etc... Haven played for so bloody long. I need to play at least twice a day for the next 3 months to catch up.

Jackbl : Received your message too late!!!! Damn... next round !.. yesterday was at jazzy51 by 8pm... too early? alot of ladies not really good looking. Super sian.... the band's fantastic though.. enjoyed their music and interaction.. Drank a whole bottle of chivas and stumbled home...Just woke up to quite a smooth hangover... Dunno what they put in chivas but the morning after.. not much headache. =)

Leeson : You said it buddy. Hard to keep a ceiling price for a commodity such as social interaction. Giving more doesn't mean getting more though. vice-versa.

Thom07
26-10-2008, 06:47 AM
haha i'm glad you noticed.

You are welcome. ;)

agree wif u bro....

Each to his own. :D

at least twice a day for the next 3 months to catch up.

:eek:OMG.:eek: You are the champion!

owen10
27-10-2008, 02:01 PM
was waiting for a fren @ parklane yester. saw 3 chio ladies walking towds d lift, n my immed instinct was to tail them. brief chat, found tt all 3 were fr Vietnam n wkg in K2.

Hmmm ... quality wise, i thk d gals r more elegant n well groomed (dressing, make-up, perfume) than those in GL. Shall I say, more 'urbanised'? They could oso speak a smattering of (broken) English, unlike many of those in GL, who r like chicken duck talk.

there is a thread on k2 but not so active in discussion liao:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/44435-k2.html

any bros here been there b4? i thk onli bro jackbl. is k2 a more upmkt place to chiong Viet gals compared to d GL pubs?

ShittyAss
27-10-2008, 03:07 PM

any bros here been there b4? i thk onli bro jackbl. is k2 a more upmkt place to chiong Viet gals compared to d GL pubs?

K2 used to be very happening and pop like century one...but now fear for closure...not happening liao...but of cos better than 51 la...51 ji tao LSB style...nthing much..

freefuck
27-10-2008, 05:22 PM
I hv ask few viet girl in the pub to hotel but was rejected. Is any bro face the same situtation? Maybe I think not all the girl do the service or hv make enough..

gamersland
27-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I hv ask few viet girl in the pub to hotel but was rejected. Is any bro face the same situtation? Maybe I think not all the girl do the service or hv make enough..

think the gals choose customers if wanna go hotel to bed them.. maybe looks maybe chemistry maybe $$.. not too sure also.. lucky i have not been rejected before..:cool:

Thom07
27-10-2008, 08:29 PM
.. maybe looks .. lucky i have not been rejected before..

because you are handsome mah so that's why they never reject you. :D

owen10
27-10-2008, 11:03 PM

perhaps u can juz stand n observe d gals comin in out of Chain Hotel, which is juz directly opp. u'll then agar agar knw which r d gals who offers sidelines. if they provide but yet turn u down, then bo wei kong liao lor. as some bros mentioned, it depends oso on yr chemistry with them n mayb to some extent, if yr looks appeal to them.

on d other hand, i guess nt all gals provide sexual svcs. d prettier ones, they may may earn more if they juz hang ard d pubs n earn tips in an hour so y tortute their bodies???

amostio
28-10-2008, 12:27 AM
on d other hand, i guess nt all gals provide sexual svcs. d prettier ones, they may may earn more if they juz hang ard d pubs n earn tips in an hour so y tortute their bodies???

Let me give my opinion (having cheong in Mask and Jazzie the last 2 years ONLY).

- Not all girls go. Like it or not that's fact. I have known girls who don't go.

- Some will go but after a few sessions. Don't expect them to accept the 1st time. They also evaluate customer

- Some customer throw money to get the girls to go. Doesn't happen very often if the girl doesn't like you. Remember they also have their pride

- Some customers renege on their price. Remember they can cry Rape.

Just treat them fair. Nobody likes to be in this line. Big brother Sam, some of them do this in desperation; not for the easy money.

Go easy on them. Treat them well and see what happens. The result may surprise you.

xiaobtss
29-10-2008, 01:11 AM
hi bros i'm new here , been visiting both jazz and mask 51 recently..

got a major problem recently know a girl work at mask very nice to me and went there call her a few times and we went out once. she cared about my personal life and always talking on the phone with me about my problems, recently she was sick and always crying (can hear try to cover up act nothing happen) so i gei kiang go ask what happen ? she didnt wanna tell me at 1st after 2 days keep on pester her she told me .. her sister going back viet on thurs 30/10/08 morning, and she had not enough money to send back to viet to her parents so she feel very sad and down... i ask again u lack how much .. she said $800...

i dunno say i fell for her or what ... jus treat her as a frend should i lend her some money ? her bro lives in sg and she not leaving til next year april09

can i like take her passport as exchange jus in case she dun return ?

very puzzled pls help

amostio
29-10-2008, 07:59 AM

Bro, taking her passport is an offense.

Give up or give in.

owen10
29-10-2008, 08:51 AM

got a major problem recently know a girl work at mask very nice to me and went there call her a few times and we went out once. she cared about my personal life and always talking on the phone with me about my problems, recently she was sick and always crying (can hear try to cover up act nothing happen) so i gei kiang go ask what happen ? she didnt wanna tell me at 1st after 2 days keep on pester her she told me .. her sister going back viet on thurs 30/10/08 morning, and she had not enough money to send back to viet to her parents so she feel very sad and down... i ask again u lack how much .. she said $800... ..

while im in no position to qn her character, such sob sob stories r heard all too often, b it in SB or d media. we often hear how men r so vulnerable to such games of emotion. hw long have u known her? be wise with yr $$$ bro ... for all u knw she may nt be returning to spore again.

naemlo
29-10-2008, 10:41 AM
i dunno say i fell for her or what ... jus treat her as a frend should i lend her some money ? her bro lives in sg and she not leaving til next year april09

The word here is not "lend", it is "give". Move on with life, next ger pls. :D

jackbl
29-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi, give and lent u dun wan/ worry .... then treat it as an exchange of services... ( u know what la ...) :D

.....and she had not enough money to send back to viet to her parents so she feel very sad and down... i ask again u lack how much .. she said $800...

very puzzled pls help

zhu star
29-10-2008, 01:09 PM
was waiting for a fren @ parklane yester. saw 3 chio ladies walking towds d lift, n my immed instinct was to tail them. brief chat, found tt all 3 were fr Vietnam n wkg in K2.

Hmmm ... quality wise, i thk d gals r more elegant n well groomed (dressing, make-up, perfume) than those in GL. Shall I say, more 'urbanised'? They could oso speak a smattering of (broken) English, unlike many of those in GL, who r like chicken duck talk.

There is a new Mommy in K2 that used to work as waitress in JC region.

zhu star
29-10-2008, 01:20 PM

got a major problem recently know a girl work at mask very nice to me and went there call her a few times and we went out once. she cared about my personal life and always talking on the phone with me about my problems, recently she was sick and always crying (can hear try to cover up act nothing happen) so i gei kiang go ask what happen ? she didnt wanna tell me at 1st after 2 days keep on pester her she told me .. her sister going back viet on thurs 30/10/08 morning, and she had not enough money to send back to viet to her parents so she feel very sad and down... i ask again u lack how much .. she said $800...

very puzzled pls help

U must be a newbie, what u are experiencing is the start of a turmoil and big headache relationship problem with them. In their vocabulary, there is no such word as lend, they only have 'take'. Once you start to give in the first time, it will become a habit for them to ask and they will take for granted that you must give. The amt will start from 100bucks and as time goes on ballooning it to thousands. If you don give they will lose their temper and show their true colour. Dont ask me how I know!

I am not saying that all of them are suckers like the PRC, unforunately alot of them are force into this situation. It is extremely rare to find one that is really concern about you without talking about money.

Think many many times before you part with your hard earned cash especially with bad times coming round the corner

CuteBuns
29-10-2008, 04:34 PM
U must be a newbie, what u are experiencing is the start of a turmoil and big headache relationship problem with them. In their vocabulary, there is no such word as lend, they only have 'take'. Once you start to give in the first time, it will become a habit for them to ask and they will take for granted that you must give. The amt will start from 100bucks and as time goes on ballooning it to thousands. If you don give they will lose their temper and show their true colour. Dont ask me how I know!

I am not saying that all of them are suckers like the PRC, unforunately alot of them are force into this situation. It is extremely rare to find one that is really concern about you without talking about money.

Think many many times before you part with your hard earned cash especially with bad times coming round the corner

Totally agree with Bro zhu star :D

This does not onli apply to Viet. U gotta understand how and where u know your gal. At such a place like Mask51, better drop your heart at door for bouncer to safekeep 1st. Its always abt $$$, never forget that.

So if u feel u r cash rich, juz wanna donate to the poor gal, by all means go ahead. If u r a poor 9 - 5 worker like most of us, pls save your money. Its not worth it. I dont even try to go out with them (except for paid sex, bonk and forget). btw, there is no such thing as FOC like some people say. U juz pay it in other forms.....

Dermarko
29-10-2008, 09:33 PM

This does not onli apply to Viet. U gotta understand how and where u know your gal. At such a place like Mask51, better drop your heart at door for bouncer to safekeep 1st. Its always abt $$$, never forget that.

So if u feel u r cash rich, juz wanna donate to the poor gal, by all means go ahead. If u r a poor 9 - 5 worker like most of us, pls save your money. Its not worth it. I dont even try to go out with them (except for paid sex, bonk and forget). btw, there is no such thing as FOC like some people say. U juz pay it in other forms.....
Spot on bro, this is strictly business, about dollars and cents only...:)

freefuck
29-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Spot on bro, this is strictly business, about dollars and cents only...:)

True enough. I got once get FOC with one Viet girl. But next time, double up the price.. Not free lunch in this world.

xiaobtss
30-10-2008, 12:17 AM
thanks all for the suggestion i will try to keep in mind thank you bros again

sirtuo
30-10-2008, 01:20 AM
hi bros, jus back from this pub, meet a petite sweet gal named jenny, asked her go SH, quoted me a stiff price, didnt go in the end, maybe no chemistry, any bros tried her b4, how is her service? may try her if forum is good, quite fancy about her:)

zhu star
30-10-2008, 04:41 PM

FOC???? Maybe can Fxxk on Credit. But then study shows that majority of us already heavy in debt!!

Cheers, leave your heart and soul at home before going to such joint. Also buy just enough monies to pay for drink and estimate amount for tips. Nothing more nothing less :D

v.killers
31-10-2008, 07:34 AM

Hihihi... Tot lam ! Hen gap lai o 51 geylang...

Hehehehehe.....Never know you guys also here to TCSS:D

mikemike
31-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Hehehehehe.....Never know you guys also here to TCSS:D

Yeah lor..didn't know that too..i think i can consider applying a part-time job there..keke..just for eye candy..wuhahaha

cheers

joejoe888
01-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah lor..didn't know that too..i think i can consider applying a part-time job there..keke..just for eye candy..wuhahaha

cheers

MASTER how is my pig leg n your big ni ni did they work today n pig leg did she dance i miss a lot her dancing can make me high.

v.killers
01-11-2008, 04:20 PM
cheers

Sigh...everynite got to report to work, btw they want to employ ppl leh:D

MASTER how is my pig leg n your big ni ni did they work today n pig leg did she dance i miss a lot her dancing can make me high.

wow, dance only can make you high liao:confused: like that you cannot go ktv raba raba....cost you will shoot out in no time:D

Thom07
02-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Sigh...everynite got to report to work, btw they want to employ ppl leh:D

The only thing lacking for you is their own t-shirts. :D They are intending to employ guy or gal?

v.killers
04-11-2008, 09:18 PM
The only thing lacking for you is their own t-shirts. :D They are intending to employ guy or gal?

Walau....you interested to work for them ha :D

F_Massa
04-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I know of a gal called Ah Hah or something. Tall n slim gal. She has a sister i think. I did not order her but planning to do so this coming Fri.

Any bro tried her service?

freefuck
05-11-2008, 10:27 PM
I know of a gal called Ah Hah or something. Tall n slim gal. She has a sister i think. I did not order her but planning to do so this coming Fri.

Any bro tried her service?

Maybe u should try Ah Hah and her sister to compare the service. I hv tried one viet girl call Trang, not bad, but went back alry.

sggirls
05-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Not too sure if my info is correct. They planning to open another pub at the durian shop near to Mask51.

It has been a long time since i go there as i was away on overseas assigment. Any brother care to update on my news?

owen10
05-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Not too sure if my info is correct. They planning to open another pub at the durian shop near to Mask51.

It has been a long time since i go there as i was away on overseas assigment. Any brother care to update on my news?

wow .. if true, muz really applaud d boss for his entrepreneurial risk taking spirit! in times of recession like this, he still dare open 1. N considering there r a no. of viet pubs in d left n right streets of Mask (incl JC).

Thom07
06-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Walau....you interested to work for them ha :D

Who dares to snatch your rice-bowl? :D

jackbl
06-11-2008, 11:09 AM
So late still haven't sleep? Busy studying vietnamese is it? Go to see my threads, good recommendation!? :D

v.killers
06-11-2008, 04:50 PM

SShhhhh.......you like that say me goot meh:( There is another "LONELY gold hair" man everynite also working with me :p

Later when he see this post will come and chak you :D

F_Massa
06-11-2008, 06:01 PM

It will be their 3rd outlet? There is one called Jazzy 51 @ Joo Chiat. How is it over there?

Thom07
06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
So late still haven't sleep? Busy studying vietnamese is it? Go to see my threads, good recommendation!?

:D Ok.

SShhhhh.......There is another "LONELY gold hair" man everynite also working with me

Later when he see this post will come and chak you

I thought he say he want to change to green colour? :p He only bully me after he drink already. Before that, he will not chak me. :D

KangTuo
06-11-2008, 09:08 PM
SShhhhh.......you like that say me goot meh:( There is another "LONELY gold hair" man everynite also working with me

Later when he see this post will come and chak you

You two always got con gaissss, where got lonely?

I thought he say he want to change to green colour? :p He only bully me after he drink already. Before that, he will not chak me.

1 week no see 'gold hair'... has he changed to green?

Thom07
07-11-2008, 05:03 AM

Soon!!! Today he ask me to go buy green spray paint for him. :D

usmjordan2
07-11-2008, 09:53 AM
heard at lor 20 have 1 fish tank operation type but inside all is prc not thai girl
new operation prc at sg100:D

jojogigi
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
hello any brothers here know how much is the overnight for these gals in mask?
and short time also. im going with a couple of friends .. dun wanna kana carot..
is it still the same? 100 for st 150-200 for ON? do the gals stay all the way till close or they will still move ard.. im wondering cos we will only be there ard 11pm-12am on a weekday... so is u-pub or jazzy 51 a better option?

KangTuo
08-11-2008, 04:02 PM
and short time also. im going with a couple of friends .. dun wanna kana carot..
is it still the same? 100 for st 150-200 for ON? do the gals stay all the way till close or they will still move ard.. im wondering cos we will only be there ard 11pm-12am on a weekday... so is u-pub or jazzy 51 a better option?

eveything is status quo

going ard 11pm-12am. Seats only available at coffeeshop

v.killers
08-11-2008, 07:45 PM

Are you Singaporean? how old are you :confused:

v.killers
08-11-2008, 07:58 PM
I thought he say he want to change to green colour? He only bully me after he drink already. Before that, he will not chak me.

Ok, next time will ask him to CHAK you before he drunk! :D

You two always got con gaissss, where got lonely?

Yesterday, hairs still gold colour, still not yet lam GREEN :p

owen10
09-11-2008, 08:57 PM
had seen this cute petite gal along 51 stretch a few times liao. very playful n girl girl type. not d classic beauty which u'll go 'WoW' when u c her ... but d type whose looks grow on u.

had talked to her once but nvr ask name. she seems to b quite popular with young guys as many regulars seem to stop to talk to her. how to describe her looks? hmmm .. look more like chinese (quite fair), shoulder length hair ... n yesh, if bros were thr yesterday, she was d 1 dressed in d 1 n onli SUPERMAN (logo) top.

any1 knw her? or mayb 1 of our SB bros here had oredi bao her? :D

v.killers
12-11-2008, 12:44 PM
had seen this cute petite gal along 51 stretch a few times liao. very playful n girl girl type. not d classic beauty which u'll go 'WoW' when u c her ... but d type whose looks grow on u.

had talked to her once but nvr ask name. she seems to b quite popular with young guys as many regulars seem to stop to talk to her. how to describe her looks? hmmm .. look more like chinese (quite fair), shoulder length hair ... n yesh, if bros were thr yesterday, she was d 1 dressed in d 1 n onli SUPERMAN (logo) top.

any1 knw her? or mayb 1 of our SB bros here had oredi bao her? :D

Has been there everyday but never see (Superman logo)? maybe concentrate too much on my gal gal liao :D:D

KangTuo
12-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Has been there everyday but never see (Superman logo)? maybe concentrate too much on my gal gal liao :D:D

No superman logo, but got superman... everyday stay up so late at GL M51.
tot you say u r not active :D

Thom07
12-11-2008, 06:22 PM
tot you say u r not active :D

He is not active. Just reporting for work only nia. :D

CityHunter789
12-11-2008, 06:40 PM
I thought that stretch of pub kanna raid yesterday or day before?
Still so happening?

owen10
12-11-2008, 11:31 PM

haha bro it was last sat which i last saw her. 80% of d gals there dressed sexily so it'd nt b too difficult to spot tis cutie pie. she's nt a stunner so mayb bros may nt have taken a 2nd glance at her.

v.killers
13-11-2008, 04:39 AM
tot you say u r not active

Yessss......not really active ma :D

Correct.....Thom didi and Carrot know more ;)

haha bro it was last sat which i last saw her. 80% of d gals there dressed sexily so it'd nt b too difficult to spot tis cutie pie. she's nt a stunner so mayb bros may nt have taken a 2nd glance at her.

hehehe....maybe inside drinking never see her walk pass.....next time you saw her can ask for her phone number ma....dont have to miss her liao ;)

cheers VK

mikemike
13-11-2008, 11:05 AM

Bingo...thats very the true lor..wuhahaha

cheers

v.killers
13-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Bingo...thats very the true lor..wuhahaha

cheers

I very lonely working there, you want to join me and work as part-timer ? :D

DelPiero10
13-11-2008, 01:31 PM
guys, u know whats is the pub name on the other side of 7-11? bro who went there should know...i can only see foster pasted all over...and i had a hard time telling the gal where am i, haha.

Thom07
13-11-2008, 02:26 PM

Where got lonely? Got Carrot with you? :D

owen10
14-11-2008, 01:10 AM
I thought that stretch of pub kanna raid yesterday or day before?
Still so happening?

Hmmmm ... can any regular bros verify this info??? i onli knw lately, for consec weekends, GL got police cars n riot vans patrol along d popular lorongs along 1-10. recession, d mata very eng hor??? :mad:

hehehe....maybe inside drinking never see her walk pass.....next time you saw her can ask for her phone number ma....dont have to miss her liao ;)
cheers VK

she's forever with guys, so no chance to ask. okies, next time will sure ask her if have d oppty. :)

KangTuo
14-11-2008, 02:36 AM
Hmmmm ... can any regular bros verify this info??? i onli knw lately, for consec weekends, GL got police cars n riot vans patrol along d popular lorongs along 1-10. recession, d mata very eng hor??? :mad:

few mths ago there is always riot van along GL 12-14 becoz of fights. Lately never notice. Maybe will confirm tomolo as i will be camping at lor 12/15 to wait for my gal.... another long night.

KangTuo
14-11-2008, 02:38 AM

so many ppl join you working in 51... where got lonely.
me lonely at lor 15 leh... :(

owen10
14-11-2008, 02:43 AM
few mths ago there is always riot van along GL 12-14 becoz of fights. Lately never notice. Maybe will confirm tomolo as i will be camping at lor 12/15 to wait for my gal.... another long night.

Hmmmm .. i thk it's partly oso due to d gambling dens ... which i find them dam daring to operate in d open .....

... n u knw, recently so many murder case involving foreigners .. so naturally mata will want to stamp some authority, wait ppl say they bo cho kang!

Thom07
14-11-2008, 04:05 AM
guys, u know whats is the pub name on the other side of 7-11? bro who went there should know...i can only see foster pasted all over...and i had a hard time telling the gal where am i, haha.

I think you mean Spring72?

amostio
14-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Hmmmm ... can any regular bros verify this info??? i onli knw lately, for consec weekends, GL got police cars n riot vans patrol along d popular lorongs along 1-10. recession, d mata very eng hor???)

Both Tue and Wed night.

Tue night up 36 nights to the van.

owen10
14-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Both Tue and Wed night.

Tue night up 36 nights to the van.

any bros have any update on d gals? i tried callin 2 of d gals but both didnt pick up. usually they'll pick up within a few rings. hope they r safe n sound.

v.killers
14-11-2008, 03:22 PM
any bros have any update on d gals? i tried callin 2 of d gals but both didnt pick up. usually they'll pick up within a few rings. hope they r safe n sound.

So many gals around, which gal you are referring to :confused::D

Usually those who kena caught will be release and ask to go back within 3 working days :o

v.killers
14-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Where got lonely? Got Carrot with you? :D

Yesss....He is the man :D

so many ppl join you working in 51... where got lonely.
me lonely at lor 15 leh...

Not many ppl jio me go, I am the one jio them go lor :D

If you feel lonely can join me work as part-timer there, after finish then go fetch your gal lor :p

owen10
15-11-2008, 01:31 AM
So many gals around, which gal you are referring to :confused::D

Usually those who kena caught will be release and ask to go back within 3 working days :o

hmmm .. im juz referring to d gals in general lor. really hope not many kena.

yeah .. i heard once they r caught, they'll b deported bk to VN n cant return bk to S'pore for 2-3 yrs. Darn! it's dat chia latzz!!! :(

v.killers
15-11-2008, 10:22 AM
hmmm .. im juz referring to d gals in general lor. really hope not many kena.

yeah .. i heard once they r caught, they'll b deported bk to VN n cant return bk to S'pore for 2-3 yrs. Darn! it's dat chia latzz!!!

Recent raid in Spring 72, around 50 plus gals up the lorry....so dont know which gals kena also...:o

Yesterday saw alot of familiar faces (OLD Bird) come to work leh :p Maybe because they known about the recent raid, so faster come SIN and work :D (SAFER, I think...hehehhehe)

After 2-3years later some will still come back to SIN and look for old friends ;)

jackbl
15-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Information of a gal which is back in VN. 51 gals got caught, sending them back in 2 patches, 1 is yesterd and 1 is today. Heard from her that 1 gal is goin to be sent to jail cos that gal was caught last time and w/o ICA's permission she return back to SGP and caught again working in pub :(

They were detained for 2 days after being caught.

Now if they wanted to go come SGP again, they have to write to ICA (not sure is via internet or to our embassy in VN,HCMC), after they give permission then she can come, else if come in w/o permission and get caught, will be jailed. But if kenna jailed but have enough $$$ about S$6000 to pay fine then can go home....

Thats all I know.... pls correct me if i give wrong info, dun blame me... :(

Recent raid in Spring 72, around 50 plus gals up the lorry....so dont know which gals kena also...

Yesterday saw alot of familiar faces (OLD Bird) come to work leh :p Maybe because they known about the recent raid, so faster come SIN and work :D (SAFER, I think...hehehhehe)

After 2-3years later some will still come back to SIN and look for old friends

fax88
15-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Bro jackbl, do u know any girl called ah min? she used to work in 51mask, but after the raid i hav not seen her. Call her hp also not open.

KangTuo
15-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Bro jackbl, do u know any girl called ah min? she used to work in 51mask, but after the raid i hav not seen her. Call her hp also not open.

there are many many ah min. if after raid, she cannot be seen and contacted, most likely she is deported back to vn.

KangTuo
15-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Now if they wanted to go come SGP again, they have to write to ICA (not sure is via internet or to our embassy in VN,HCMC), after they give permission then she can come

no more ban of 1 year or 3 years huh...

jackbl
15-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I think they didnt state the period of ban, but the gals need to apply to come sgp liao, so it is as good as lifetime ban :(

no more ban of 1 year or 3 years huh...

jackbl
15-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes, kangtuo is right.... BTW when they are caught, the ICA took away their hp, but i not sure got return to them or not.... In your case, i guess she could be deported back to vn liao :(

KangTuo
15-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I think they didnt state the period of ban, but the gals need to apply to come sgp liao, so it is as good as lifetime ban :(

true... unless they can get some chay tao or goondoo guy to sponsor and guarantor them.

snooker
15-11-2008, 02:39 PM
if come in w/o permission and get caught, will be jailed. But if kenna jailed but have enough $$$ about S$6000 to pay fine then can go home....

$6000:eek: where to find so much money if they were caught within the first week here?ICA very cruel le... deport n ban them is enough la:(

lee_li
15-11-2008, 02:54 PM
true... unless they can get some chay tao or goondoo guy to sponsor and guarantor them.Even with guarantor, they might not get the approval to come in again. Because once ur passport is banned in sg, bascailly they just turn down every request u put up.

Thom07
15-11-2008, 03:17 PM

Wake up so early? :eek:

Zaryl
15-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Information of a gal which is back in VN. 51 gals got caught, sending them back in 2 patches, 1 is yesterd and 1 is today.

the gal I met was sent back yesterday..I wonder how ICA managed to secure enough seats for them if their original flight date is not yet due... :confused:

Zaryl
15-11-2008, 03:33 PM
After 2-3years later some will still come back to SIN and look for old friends ;)

then you will be more headache...you know so many old birds.. :D

v.killers
15-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Wake up so early?

Ya...cant sleep :( Old man ma....sigh...!!

the gal I met was sent back yesterday..I wonder how ICA managed to secure enough seats for them if their original flight date is not yet due...

They have their own ways...;)

then you will be more headache...you know so many old birds..

Ya lor....knn...hide here and there also can see them....sianz liao :(

v.killers
15-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Now if they wanted to go come SGP again, they have to write to ICA (not sure is via internet or to our embassy in VN,HCMC), after they give permission then she can come, else if come in w/o permission and get caught, will be jailed. But if kenna jailed but have enough $$$ about S$6000 to pay fine then can go home....

It's depend on luck, i have one gal was banned coming to singapore and even ICA wrote a letter to VN immigration....But still I see her :o

They just have their ways to come Singapore! :p

KangTuo
15-11-2008, 05:51 PM
It's depend on luck, i have one gal was banned coming to singapore and even ICA wrote a letter to VN immigration....But still I see her :o

The way is $$$$. no money, open leg will have $$$$. :D

jackbl
16-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Send me her photo and hp no. and i go down to "investigate" for u. The charge will be 1x martell .... hihihi ... :p;):):D

jackbl
16-11-2008, 12:07 PM
They are not send back immediately after they got caught ma... so these few days the ICA arranged for the flight.

the gal I met was sent back yesterday..I wonder how ICA managed to secure enough seats for them if their original flight date is not yet due... :confused:

jackbl
16-11-2008, 12:10 PM
If they can come in thats their luck, but if caught in the act again, they will be JAILED... this is what the gal i called to vn told me :eek:

ShittyAss
16-11-2008, 12:18 PM
They are not send back immediately after they got caught ma... so these few days the ICA arranged for the flight.

ICA arrange their flight?? :confused:
They have given max 3-5days for them to arrange to leave sillypore...cant change tix from their original tix date...they have to buy a NEW tix out of Sillypore...

ShittyAss
16-11-2008, 12:24 PM

Dun dream of coming back into Sg again....write to ICA? on wat basis? they are being send back on the basis of UNDESIRABLE character...its written on their white card....thumb prints and photo taken...

How to come in w/o permission? Custom at airport will deny their entry...

If come in with fake passport...it will confirm be jail term and not any fine....tell ur gers dun try Sillypore customs...u will be surprise...

And tell all existing viets gers tat u guys have...dun be cheapo to take those budget airline....

There was a budget flight being denied entry before...i think in Aug or Sept...the whole flight are filled with VIETs and whole flight denied entry.....no need reasons to give by those customs at the airport one......

owen10
16-11-2008, 02:47 PM
really shocking to hear d recent news of gals goin up d van. i guess if one wanna operate in such industry, raids r inevitable, no matter well hidden yr pub is.

called up 1 of d gals, was relieved she was nt affected. but when asked if she's goin down to 'drink beer at GL', she seemed a bit afraid in her tone. kept telling me 'bu zhi dao bu zhi dao' (dunno in chinese). as her chinese is limited, so is my VN, in d end she juz hung up her hp. later on called her a few times at nite, oso nvr answer. haizzz

v.killers
17-11-2008, 06:08 PM
The way is $$$$. no money, open leg will have $$$$. :D

Yess....:p

If they can come in thats their luck, but if caught in the act again, they will be JAILED... this is what the gal i called to vn told me :eek:

Correct, dun play play with SINKAPOR government :(

v.killers
17-11-2008, 06:11 PM
And tell all existing viets gers tat u guys have...dun be cheapo to take those budget airline....

They not only ban those budget airline.....Even you buy any airline, they feel like it, will also stop them from coming....:o

DelPiero10
18-11-2008, 09:17 AM
I think you mean Spring72?

haha thanks for replying, think should be it, inside got karaoke that the tables take turn to sing one. if not i usually will go to jazz, the first one beside the kopitiam, cos always got seats haha:o

joejoe888
20-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Wake up so early? :eek:

Didi u rest enough already , still waiting for u to date her out tonight for dinner with our bro .

ialnairda
20-11-2008, 06:21 PM
going there tonight, anyone?

mikemike
20-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Didi u rest enough already , still waiting for u to date her out tonight for dinner with our bro .

Aiyo..thom didi no need to sleep 1..his recorded 72 hrs NEVER sleep you know..kekeke..still waiting for him le..

murali
20-11-2008, 10:26 PM
But if kenna jailed but have enough $$$ about S$6000 to pay fine then can go home....nowadays gals getting smart, they will remit all their $ back so that they 'cannot afford' to pay e fine, so they will sit for a few days n eat free food, then time's up they are let go to get $ to buy air tic n report back to ICA and then board plane home

6k for these foreigners can amount to alot back home leh, why throw back to gahmen after toiling sweat n tears for it?

murali
20-11-2008, 10:42 PM

I rather keep the $$ for drinks than to give her so many tips....bro, i also agree wif u on tips of $20 and mo her body until song!

but as to giving $10 for 10mins if dun like i have to state something here, if e gal macam thick skinned refuse to leave even if kenna rejected then just to get her off ur back u pay then not worth it

like ur 120 including tips way of payment

IMHO these viets are charging too much as compared to PRCs

v.killers
22-11-2008, 05:40 PM
bro, i also agree wif u on tips of $20 and mo her body until song!

Wow....20 dollars mo until "SONG" :eek:

Cheap thrill ha? dont think those pretty one let you do that :D

Now vn gal also not that stupid roi....:o

Thom07
22-11-2008, 06:32 PM
if not i usually will go to jazz, the first one beside the kopitiam, cos always got seats haha:o

I think the Jazzy you mention is at JC leh?

Her voice is damn cute right? :D That day, I was damn busy loh with my stuffs. Xin loi.

Aiyo..thom didi no need to sleep 1..his recorded 72 hrs NEVER sleep you know..kekeke..still waiting for him le..

You also come and take turn to chak me now ha? :( Go find your "cow" and drink milk lah. :D

bro, i also agree wif u on tips of $20 and mo her body until song!

but as to giving $10 for 10mins if dun like i have to state something here, if e gal macam thick skinned refuse to leave even if kenna rejected then just to get her off ur back u pay then not worth it

IMO, there is no fixed guide about how much to give. As long as you feel happy then who can stop you. Tio boh? Human relationships are very complex and un-dissectable; for example, for those current friends that you have, there are some you are more comfortable with and some not that close to. Chemistry level differs. Therefore, it applies to this situation also. There are some gals that you are more comfortable and some that you are not. Most importantly, they are here for a sole purpose only. As long as everything is stated beforehand and both parties are agreeable then there should not be anymore hiccups.

Thom07
22-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Wow....20 dollars mo until "SONG" :eek:

Cheap thrill ha? dont think those pretty one let you do that :D

Now vn gal also not that stupid roi....

Haha. I can understand why you speak out. The pretty one are all taken roi. Buon qua. :( Now, they are getting more and more street-smart loh.

Anyway, did you try to print out the stuff (in black and white) that I emailed you? If printed in colour, I think it looks rather fake. :o Unless you want it to be with a lot of words? If you cant print then let me know. I print for you to see see. Let me know again.

v.killers
22-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Haha. I can understand why you speak out. The pretty one are all taken roi. Buon qua. Now, they are getting more and more street-smart loh.

Anyway, did you try to print out the stuff (in black and white) that I emailed you? If printed in colour, I think it looks rather fake. :o Unless you want it to be with a lot of words? If you cant print then let me know. I print for you to see see. Let me know again.

Tai sao buon qua? you gal just go back, can get new one roi mah:)

Yes...btw it depend on individual to pay tips....Some might be handsome dont have to pay even a single cents.......But will pay more later :rolleyes::D

Already printed out....thanks

KangTuo
22-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Yes...btw it depend on individual to pay tips....Some might be handsome dont have to pay even a single cents.......But will pay more later :rolleyes::D

true leh...
instead of $20 to teh neh neh enjoy on the spot, I pay alot more now just to bonk my target.

Thom07
22-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Tai sao buon qua? you gal just go back, can get new one roi mah

Already printed out....thanks

Buon qua because all the pretty one taken roi. :(

true leh...

anh co con gai nhieu nhieu ma. :D