PDA

View Full Version : Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area

Pages : [1] 2

tissuebox
24-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi all, me just join, have been lurking around in the forum for quite sometimes already and 3 days ago I patronize a new joint at the extreme west area whereby the svc not bad so decided to join the forum and share with ppl out there.

1st time posting so if didn't write very detail or clearly, pls don't blame me. Duo duo bao han! :p

Date: 21/12/2007
Time: 12 noon
tissuebox status: extremely horny

While reading my favourite soccer news in the Newpaper after meeting a client at Tuas, spotted this TN advertisment which is very nearby to where I am. Since I no more appointment for the day so decided to drive down and take a look. Reach destination within 10mins and park outside to "recce". Saw a few men when in and came out only after about 40mins so I think the TN should be quite ok and not those play piano type. Decided to walk in and take a look. Upon entering saw 2 ladies, 1 in red dress and the other one in grey blouse. Ask how many working they told me 5 but 3 of them are serving customer. The one in red dress looks a bit old and a bit plump so decided to take the one in grey blouse. Proceed to cubicle and then was ask to strip and lie down. Before lying down take a closer look, hmm..her look quite ok, i rate her 6.5/10. Gave me some nice rubbing till I almost fall asleep hahha...After about 25 to 30min she ask me turn over and start to play with my sleeping dick and my nipples, I then press her soft breast beneath her blouse. She then pop the golden question and I opt for full service. Would not go into the nifty gritty, my short description of the lady and her svc is:

name: Ah Jing
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 32B 25 35 (estimation)
BJ: Yes with cap 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10 (not a bad rub)
Overall: 6.5/10
Cost: Entrace fees= $30, full svc = $100 HJ(didn't try so didn't ask)
Rtf: Maybe

While leaving the place saw another lady in blue dress looks quite chio (forget to ask her name). MILF type I like hahha...Maybe next round will go back and look for her. Those bro interested can private msg me for the location. But pls be pre-warn that all the ratings is base on my own opinion so don't blame me if the girls don't suit you, and be prepared for the travelling journey as this is really at the extreme west part of our island.

Thanks for reading my report. If you find it useful, maybe you can reward me with some encouragement. :)

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 12:40 PM
have reply to some bros who private msg me for the location. hope to see some reports soon. Thanks, wishing all of you merry x'mas and a happy new year. happy bonking :p

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Have reply to some bros who private msg me for the location, hope to see some report soon.

BitDefender
25-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Waiting for FRs :)

TableCalender
25-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Have reply to some bros who private msg me for the location, hope to see some report soon.

many thanks for your prompt reply. will post fr once i got to try over this weekend. anyway up 1 point for you for sharing, thanks again.

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 02:40 PM
many thanks for your prompt reply. will post fr once i got to try over this weekend. anyway up 1 point for you for sharing, thanks again.

tks, hope you enjoy yourself there.

Feel Shiok
25-12-2007, 06:56 PM
wow bro tissuebox, is this a newly open joint?

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 08:12 PM
wow bro tissuebox, is this a newly open joint?

Yes, i was told on my 1st visit that the joint only just open for business for 2 days. Have reply to a few more private msgs.

tissuebox
26-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Location of the TN given out to more bros. No FR so far :confused:

tissuebox
26-12-2007, 09:01 PM
many thanks to bro beck7777, bro tablecalender and those who up my points. Location of this TN given to at least another 8 bros who have private msg me. those who manage to try pls post a report if possible.

tissuebox
27-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Still no report so far? :confused: location of this TN given to more than 40 bros.:(

Attention: Bro gilagila100, please clear your mailbox and PM me again, can't seems to be able to sent PM to you. :)

atomsgame
28-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Trust that thsi jint is in Blk 9XX. It is really the extreme.
Went there at 3 plus yesterday.
This place is about one week old.
Air Con is bad with contractor still there trying to make it work and also some minor renovation on doors and washing machine.
Also the toilet is occupied by Contractor during that visit.
Extremely noisy withe reno, 5 to 6 girls talking and the TV on.
Ambience is not "Cosy" as advertised.
My FR as follows:

WL: Serve by Xiao Qin
Source of Origin: China, JiangSu
Age: Refused to disclose and repeated what I asked, estimated to be late 20 to early 30
Skin: Fair and smooth
Bed Type: High Bed
Damage: Entrance=30, HJ=50 and FJ=100
Massage: So, so with some hard and soft pressing
HJ: Opted for this as I feel uncomfortable with the high bed and could be very noisy if action motion. Also with the air con down FJ is out of the question. Soft and skilful. 6/10.
Roaming: Allowed, bra off and also fingering
RTF: For other WL there and after the place is in order (air con, toilet, low bed, etc)

Wanted to start this thread, but bro beat me to it.
Plus point is the distance as bro mentioned with the whole catchment of JW and Jurong Industrial Estate.

What?
28-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, this place sounds new and fresh, can share with me? Thanks :D

chick parade
28-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Still no report so far? :confused: location of this TN given to more than 40 bros.:(

I stay in the West. Sent you a PM, curious to see where this place is

tissuebox
28-12-2007, 07:05 PM
This place is about one week old.
Air Con is bad with contractor still there trying to make it work and also some minor renovation on doors and washing machine.

bro atomsgame, although you did not get the location from me, thanks for your FR anyway for showing support to this thread. But pls try to be discreet of the location as I still intend to return to try the other girls :p

Hi bro tissuebox, this place sounds new and fresh, can share with me? Thanks
I stay in the West. Sent you a PM, curious to see where this place is

Please check your PM box. enjoy yourself :D. By the way, location of the TN shop given out to more bros who PM me.

tissuebox
29-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi all

Had a session at this place sometime back.

Thanks to bro arsepool for supporting the thread even though you didn't get the location from me. hope you enjoy yourself. I'll be going back to look for ah jing these 2 days :p

Airbus_A380
29-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, possible to share with me this new location? Thx in advance :)

tissuebox
29-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Location of this TN shop given out to another batch of bros who have pm me. So many pm replied, so little report :confused:

tissuebox
31-12-2007, 04:15 PM
more PM replied. Still no further report :confused:

Hi bro tissuebox, possible to share with me this new location? Thx in advance :)

Hi bro Airbus_A380, check your PM :)

weiwei09
01-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks bro tissue box for the add..here's my FR..

The place was just a make do place..with dim lights and sufficient air con..They make use of high beds. The gals inside are shabbily dressed in nighties. Hearing the way they talk, they were all PRCs.

A gal by the name of Xiao Qing serviced me. Massage was ok as i asked her put in more strength. she was pretty experienced in massage as she knows where are the stimulating veins. Asked me what service I want after half an hour. Offered HJ for $50. Bargained to $40.

As someone who loves the real thing, I made my $40 worth by cumming only after a good 10-15 min.She tried various methods to please me and kept asking whether i am comfortable anot. All in all her service was quite good and her skills is in the upper notch.

Having regretted my $70 on another wasteful massage, I swore to myself never to go for commercial sex or massage in 2008. This would be my last FR and i hope it helped. =)

Xiao Qin
Massage:the back massage was good
Looks:6/10
Service:7/10
Plus:an experienced masseur
Minus:didnt get to touch her
Damage:$40(HJ)+$30(entrance)=$70

tissuebox
01-01-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks bro tissue box for the add..here's my FR..

thanks to bro weiwei09 for your report. more PM replied today.

Gerrad
01-01-2008, 11:30 PM
was there recently. Tried this gal named Wen Wen. She told me that this was her first day at work there and she actually came in just 2 mins before I stepped in!

Opted for a hj as the atmosphere there really cmi. The gal told me she has a sugar daddy who's paying her $5k every mth and she only needs to keep him company like once or twice a mth. Hmm... wonder if she needs a small white face!

Anyway, nothing to shout about the place. Pretty run down without much facilities. There's a toilet there and it cant be lock. The rooms are partition so you can basically hear wat is happening everywhere.

Damages are as posted earlier by boss.

igal93
03-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Was there just a while ago, place very dimly lit. While in the cubicle, heard 2 bros come in asking for Ah Qing. Allow autoroam while HJ.

Name: didn't ask.
Massage: 25 mins ok massage.
Looks:4/10
Service:5/10
Damage:$30 + $40(HJ) = $70

tissuebox
03-01-2008, 04:51 PM
many thanks to bro igal93 and bro gerrad for your field report. more PM replied. those who PM me pls check your inbox. :)

kefuso
04-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Bro tissuebox, can pm me the add for this joint??? Tks in advance :)

tissuebox
04-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Bro tissuebox, can pm me the add for this joint??? Tks in advance :)

Hi bro kefuso, already pm you the location, pls check your inbox :) More pm replied. Those who have pm me pls check your inbox too.

anfield2468
05-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Many thanks to bro tissuebox for the info. I had a girl named "Yi Ling" and her figure is good with nice nipples.

Dropped all my clothes and had a massage face-down first. She was standing and I roam her nice and smooth butt. She asked if I want to turn over? I said YES. After turn over, my little bro mari kita when Iooked at her CFM face. She jumped on caress my little one and asked if I want special. Opted for full. Put on condom and blow me; best part is she looked at me with that slut-face and kept seducing me.

Yi Ling
Massage:N/A
Looks:6/10 with pimple
Figure: Good
Service:8/10
BJ: 7/10
Minus: Cannot BBBJ otherwise I could have her CIM
Damage:$100(FJ)+$30(entrance)=$130
RTF: Possibility is low, may go for another slut

tissuebox
05-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Yi Ling
Massage:N/A
Looks:6/10 with pimple
Figure: Good
Service:8/10
Minus: Cannot BBBJ otherwise I could have her CIM
Damage:$100(FJ)+$30(entrance)=$130
RTF: Possibility is low, may go for another slut

many thanks to bro anfield2468 for your report. more pm replied :)

tissuebox
10-01-2008, 05:41 PM
A very big apology for the late reply of those who PM me for the location, was busy with work the last few days so didn't log in. Just cleared my mailbox, those who have PM me please check you inbox. Enjoy! :)

Glen2712
10-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Nice find, Bro tissuebox! ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

tissuebox
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Nice find, Bro tissuebox!

thanks for the compliment bro :) More PMs replied, hope to see some FR soon.

HUAT AH!
11-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Nice find bro tissuebox, mind if i can have the info on this place? Thks :)

tissuebox
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Nice find bro tissuebox, mind if i can have the info on this place? Thks :)

bro your PM box is full and cannot accept any more msgs therefore i can't send thru the msg. Please clear your inbox and send a PM to me again.

Tailok
12-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I had lunch at the nearby Blk yesterday n decided to take a look at the location. Nicely tucked in a corner out from the main road. A milf walk passed into the joint.. not bad.. but we din go in cos it's working hr. Good place to eat snake.

Onli thing, pricing not very attractive. Maybe bros here can be less generous n try to get better rates. Bro TS got a good bargain at $100 for full course..
Some bros pay up to $130.. rather steep to milf. SYT in FL onli charging $50 to $60. HJ should be onli $30...

Then again, now CNY period, OK lah pay a bit more lah. Bakua price oso increase. Chicken in market oso cost more.

HUAT AH!
12-01-2008, 12:00 PM
bro your PM box is full and cannot accept any more msgs therefore i can't send thru the msg. Please clear your inbox and send a PM to me again.

Oh bro paiseh, i read in the stickys n i think im still in moderation mode thats y cant ba

Glen2712
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Romp With QiQi Part 1

Have you ever had one of those days when nothing seems to go right? Where you feel as if some divine power is just toying with you? Well by 6pm, I had had enough. My horrible day was about to end as I left her stranded @ Jurong Point, the only thing was, is that I had no idea what to do next but...

I entered the house thinking that it felt good to be here, away from the noise of the city, away from my nonsensical gf. It is a little cosy but warm that from the minute you walk inside, you're transported to another place, a happy place filled with different types of maidens. Right at the door n walked into the house where a heavenly smell was coming from. There she was, dressed in a shimmering hot skimpy shimmering bronze dress. I turned around in my arms n looked down up on her with a silly grin.

"Hello beautiful, I tried my best not to miss you," I whisper.

“Horrible man, I like to try something a little different tonight... all I want you to do is enjoy," she said as she pinched my cheeks; walking me to our love nest.

She leaned in a little n pushed her dress a little to show a little more cleavage, with no complaints. My tiko eyes darted down to get a better look n she pulled my face in closer to give her a soft kiss on the lips. The soft kiss didn't last for long at all. Soon I was groping her tits; she nearly fell over the bed as I pulled her to sit on my lap.

"Oh~ Si~ Ah~,” I whispered.

"You always taste so good.” Another inevitable looming, then she pulled away for a moment, "Wait honey, I have a surprise for you." She winked. Fucking Cock Teaser.

She smile n sat me down on the edge of the bed. Then slowly, without saying a word, she stood in front of me n began to undress me all the while gazing into my eyes. Gently she took off my shirt, button by button, ‘accidentally’ got her fingers gently scraped past my nipples. Instantly my heart rate increases n my skin feel as if I've been branded by her touch.

I moaned softly as my shirt fell to the floor. Next, she unbuckled my belt, placed her palm on the zip area n gently told me to lift my bottom so that it can be removed. Her penetrating gaze drove me wild. I looked at her body like a man in complete lust n it feels good to be able to have that impulse taking over me.

Softly I pushed her dress straps over her shoulders. My cute tits sprung free, n I heard her gasp at the mere sight of them. "Ah~, I love your ‘bao’," I said just before I leaned my head down n kissed them each in turn. What was on a slow simmer is now on full boil. She moaned aloud as my tongue does lazy laps around her nipples.... fucking teasing them.

Her knees started to wobbled but all she could do was to keep standing. I went lower still, kissing n licking down her tummy; dipped my tongue into her belly button in an instant. She gasped aloud because it is almost as if I've dipped my tongue in her other Lovehole... the one where I'm nearly desperate for it now.

Lower still, I kissed; reaching the top of my panties. Gently, I fell to my knees in front of her, n took hold of her hips. Softly, I pulled down the fabric of her panties n started to lick just under the seam. I pulled the panties even lower, n this time I started to place gentle little kisses at her hip.

"Can’t take it anymore,” She gasped.

Her body was quivering with need n want. I still can’t bring myself to stop torturing her. As I kiss her, I pulled her panties all the rest of the way down her legs to the floor. Gently, I lift her legs up to pull them off of her completely; stroking the back of her calves as I did. Then I moved higher, to the back of my thighs. She slapped me as I tickled her. I kissed my way back up to her mouth, intending to kiss her tenderly n leave her for a quick while to relax. My plan backfired.

As soon as her lips hit mine, I nearly lost control. In a matter of seconds, her hands were on my brief with Mr. Willy restrained inside. Her hands were roaming all over my body, n her body rubbing up against mine was nearly too much for to take.

She nearly ripped my briefs right off! I actually heard a thread snapped! As soon as that final bit of clothing hit the floor, she smiled wickedly up at me. :eek:

She started her revenge. Kissing along my neck n behind my ear, as her hand gently stroked my back n butt; spanking it softly. I groaned softly as she started to kissed down further to my chest. I close my eyes n leaned back, wanting to just feel what she’s doing to me.

She started to kiss even lower until she reached my belly button. It’s only fair that she too insert her tongue to cause a shiver to run through me. Then slowly she began to kiss under your belly button. Back and forth... teasing me. I groaned softly as her hair gently tickled aching Mr. Willy. :Grunt:

She was kissing and licking everywhere but where I want her to the most, as payback for my wonderful torture. Kissing at the top of my inner thighs; letting her tongue trace along the fold; making sure that I could feel her hot breath on my balls. It was fucking aching. Mr. Willy was so hard and red; it looks like it was made of stone. And out of the Mr Willy’s mouth, he puked a little; tiny drops of it. I was like a rocket ready to explode. All I want from her was one tiny little lick... :D

My mind was racing, but it’s like everything was frozen in time. My whole body was tight with tension, ready for release. And yet, she kept teasing.... kissing and licking everywhere around that special place...

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

Glen2712
12-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Romp With QiQi Part 2

Hot flashes are running down my spine and causing the fire burning in my core to nearly burn out of control. My hands came to rest on her shoulders, silently begging her; pointing her in the right direction.

"Yes?" She played dumb while kneeling in front of me. :torturing:

With that, a Cap of Honour awarded and she leaned in and licked Mr. Willy with one long stroke, from his double chin to the tip of his hard head. My hands squeezed her shoulders and took a sharp intake of breath as she did that. She could feel my body shivering and it’s driving me insane. :eek:

Then she took me into her hot, wet mouth; softly sucking me, milking me slowly. I was teetering on the edge. She could feel Mr. Willy grown even harder in my mouth. I let out the breath I've been holding; panting hard. I opened your eyes and looked down at her kneeling in front of me. She smiled lustfully.

Then without warning I pushed her grabbed hold of her hips from behind. My left hand slid up; play with her tits, while my right went between her legs; teasing her clit. Mr. Willy moved down past the cheeks of her cute bottom and brushed against the back of her smooth thigh. The blunt, helmet-shaped head pressed insistently against her juncture, and her weary legs moved apart. :D

Behind her, I flicked my hips forward and pressed the Mr. Willy’s blunt head between her swollen lips. QiQi moaned and pushed back against him to hasten his entry. All we desired was to fill and be filled completely and to find the sweet release of our climaxes.

Instantly I thrust into with force; launch my first assault. Both of us gasp aloud, she turned back. She could see the concentration on my face, the pure fucking lustful need. It brought me to a higher level of sextacy. The pleasure each thrust gave me was mounting. I'm burning up!

Slowly I gained momentum; started to thrust harder, with more vigour. Fuck! I was reaching to the point of no return. I was on the edge. I stopped with one more thrust to go...one more movement and sent the both of us go crashing over the edge. Neither of us moves. I was throbbing inside of her... both of us was fucking flushed up as we attempt to total control of the predicament we’re in. My body begins to tremble...I can't hold on much longer! Her body went into convulsion!!! We can't take it much longer!!!...

AH~ we let out a loud groan...and we cum crashing down to earth together. She watched me as I thrust into her with full force a tad more. And when it’s all over, Ive fallen on top of her. I ran out of breath; unable to move and inch.

The world seemed to be revolving once more as she slowly turned around and kissed me. With this climax, she held me close as we embrace the moment....

At least something went right today…

QiQi in Brief

Looks: 6/10 (Slutty and Notti Cock Teaser PRC in her late 20s)

Body: 6/10 (Very slim approx. 1.60m! Approx. 32B-24-32

Massage: N.A (I wasn’t there for a massage.)

H.J: N.A. (Her palm placing on my zip area was awfully good enough for me)

B.J: 7/10 (I’m already missing her torturing!)

F.J: 8/10 (In all, it was good to fill her up.)

Damage: $30 + $100 + $20 tips (Gave her tips, and she promised she'll give me special rate on my subsequent RTF.)

RTF: The distance was a push factor but leaving the house feeling happy all again is Priceless. She knows how to make me come back for more. And yes you may have guessed it, it’s my 2nd RTF. Thank you, Bro tissuebox! :D

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

tissuebox
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Then again, now CNY period, OK lah pay a bit more lah. Bakua price oso increase. Chicken in market oso cost more.

Bro Tailok, your description very funny, but i like the way you phrase it :D

RTF: The distance was a push factor but leaving the house feeling happy all again is Priceless. She knows how to make me come back for more. And yes you may have guessed it, it’s my 2nd RTF. Thank you, Bro tissuebox! :D

No problem bro, glad you enjoy it. Your report very solid!! After your post your FR my mailbox was flooded! :D

More PM replied. Those who PM me for the location pls check you inbox.

fatfart
12-01-2008, 04:45 PM
had visited the joint 2 wks back, b'cos i stay around there, i went in the nite
but i think there ain't much different cos though the entrance is in the back, all the flats are building in a circle, anybody who look out from the kitchen window can see u, just a little advice for the bros out there

here my short FR

girl : qin hua
body : slim, A+ to B- boobs (not good in estimation)
massage : got strength but can be better

is her 1st day in s'pore, so she is staying in the joint til accomadation is arranged by boss, according to her

she moans a bit loud, i guess it can be heard outside as the room is not fully partitioned to the top, also the other ladies were all smiling @ me in a slutty way, not a bad bonk but will try other ladies instead cos me is a boobs lover

there are 2 ladies whose juggies are quite impressive

damage : 100 fj + 30

tissuebox
14-01-2008, 05:48 PM
thanks to bro fatfart for the report. more PM replied, those who PM me for the location pls check your inbox :)

Petsam
15-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Thank to the TS for the direction

Found the place after some searching. The place is really secluded.

Entered the place and was served by one tall milf.

The massage is ok but the package with FJ is costly at $130 including entrance.

The bj and fj is short.

Good to try if u end up there and want to hv some fun.

darkAlley
15-01-2008, 04:50 PM
can anyone pm me the location? will ups you. thxs!

tissuebox
15-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Thank to the TS for the direction

Thanks to bro Petsam for your report. More PMs replied. Btw, so many ppl PM me for the location but so few ppl post report :confused:

can anyone pm me the location? will ups you. thxs!

Erm..bro you no points to up me leh, but it's ok lah, check your PM.

Glen2712
15-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Bro tissuebox, did you go for Ah Jin? I luv her vainy tits. :slurp:

tissuebox
16-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Bro tissuebox, did you go for Ah Jin? I luv her vainy tits. :slurp:

are you talking abt the ah jing in my first FR? If so, yes I rtf her a few days ago, her tits indeed yummy. :p

More PMs replied. :)

Glen2712
17-01-2008, 03:37 PM
LiLi has a nice rack too but I prefer Ah Jin's and her moans. :D

masterIllegal
17-01-2008, 09:46 PM
hi , can pm me the location? i live near the west side , near jurong point... thanks

tissuebox
18-01-2008, 03:59 PM
LiLi has a nice rack too but I prefer Ah Jin's and her moans.

I agree! The 2nd time when i was there actually wanted to try LiLi (tempted by her nice rack) but the moment Ah Jing use her "teh" skill, i buay tahan, automatically follow her into the cubicle :D

hi , can pm me the location? i live near the west side , near jurong point... thanks

Check your pm bro masterIllegal. Those who PM me pls also check your inbox, sorry for late reply as I was on night shift so not much time to log in as I need to sleep in the day :)

tissuebox
20-01-2008, 02:29 AM
thanks to the 2 bros who add my points after getting to location from me thru PM. Anyway, more PMs replied. So many PMs replied but how come still so few reports till now :confused:

tissuebox
21-01-2008, 07:13 PM
More PMs replied. Still no report :confused: :p

nowhere
21-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks to Bro TissueBox, got the really discreet address for this place.

This place is definately not the usual TNs one would find and its placement is simlar to what you would find in a certain TN in Jurong West...ok...enough about the location coz I'm here to give FR and not to divulge on location.

There are a total of 4 ladies when I was there: Ah Jing, QiQi and another 2 more which I don't know their names. One has a pretty big set of knockers (sounds like she is the head honcho there but way of her giving instructions to the rest of the three) and another seems to be quite new with A+ knockers but definately slim and of above average height.

I opt for Ah Jing given the reviews I've read...

Ratings:

Massage: 6/10. Not much strength at all with the majority of effort focused on legs (not so much to stimulate but that's her style).

FJ: $100 which includes good stereo effects and extras like caressing your nipples, bum, love handle, etc I would say it is 6.5/10 coz probably my chemistry with her isn't as good.

BJ: included in FJ price just before the deed.

HJ: 7/10. Had to finish with HJ as my knee was busted from football which did not allow a longer duration in FJ. Mechanical with an attempt to further stimulate with licking of nipples.

RTF: Hmm... if in the vicinity.

tissuebox
22-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks to Bro TissueBox, got the really discreet address for this place.

Thanks to bro nowhere for the report. More PMs replied. Hope to see some more reports real soon. :)

beachboys
22-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Bro,

can pm me the location? I live nearby....thanks!

tissuebox
22-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro,

can pm me the location? I live nearby....thanks!

Bro, how do you know you live nearby when you don't even know the locatioN :confused: Haha..Anyway, just kidding lah, already PM you the address. :)

tissuebox
23-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Another 15 PMs replied. Those bros who PM me for the location pls check your inbox. :)

D-Generation-X
24-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Bro tissuebox, don't mind can pm me the location. I stay in the west. thanks....

tissuebox
24-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Went back to this joint again tonight. This time opt for LiLi. Like what bro glen2712 says, her rack really swee! Perky nipples and her moaning hear already very buay tahan, so cum after 10mins of continuous thrusting from doggie style :D Anyway, location of this joint replied via PM to those bros who PMed me. Enjoy yourself, i will certainly go back to this joint again, maybe b4 CNY. :)

darkillidan
25-01-2008, 09:15 PM
wah, looks like im the only one who had kexin. i did not see the other girls when i go in cause i donno what happened lol once i go in every1 look at me
-_-" im 20 yrs old and this is my first time having massage so pls bare with me lol. i went there on monday night. the moment i went in a girl stood up then i just follow her already, without looking at the other girls so. ya. we chatted alot la. aiya i will just put a summary cause i donno how to write

name : ke xin
experience:amateur (from the HJ i receive i think she donno how to HJ lol)
horniness: very (she told me she likes to have sex lol)
attitude: very good
massage: it was my 2nd time so i cant really rate. but i really feel very comfortable =\
looks: 6.5 (for me. note i did not look at the other girls lol. donno is dont dare or what)
HJ : 5/10. i usually last 1~2 mins only. she made me last like 15 mins+ hahahaha

overall, she had very sweet voice and good attitude and very inexperience. if u are looking for new bitch and want to be her master than go for her ba. otherwise, go for ah jing they all, which i dunno at all -_-. im still schooling, too poor to go.

tissuebox
26-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Sorry me on night shift again so unable to log in to reply PM. Just managed to clear my mailbox, 12 PMs replied. Those who request for the location from me thru PM pls check your inbox. :)

pipi486
27-01-2008, 10:32 AM
yo bro, can u please pm me the address?
I also stay west side hehehe

Thanks and have a nice day ahead :)

tissuebox
27-01-2008, 11:55 AM
yo bro, can u please pm me the address?
I also stay west side hehehe

Thanks and have a nice day ahead

Pls check your inbox. And to those who also PM me for the location, kindly check your inbox. If i missed out replying your PM, pls PM me again. thanks :)

DaTouWaWa
27-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, can I have to location of this place? Thanks a lot!

tissuebox
27-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, can I have to location of this place? Thanks a lot!

Just PM you the location, pls check :)

fax88
27-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, can I have to location of this place? Thanks~:)

tissuebox
27-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, can I have to location of this place? Thanks~:)

Hi bro, check your PM :)

tissuebox
28-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Just managed to clear my inbox. Another 20 PMs replied. Bro kenjo327, pls enable yourself to received private msgs, I tried to PM you the location but was prompt the msg: kenjo327 has chosen not to receive or unable to receive pte msgs. :)

rethafrey
29-01-2008, 11:06 AM
block 9XX? LOL it's the one near my house. i also got try one time.
i forgot the girls name though but when i went in, got about 5 of them sitting down there. so when i go into the room, got this one girl in leopard skin clothes come in. no bra, great perky ass and big nipples. very moaning and keep telling me not to make her orgase. 8.5/10 :D

DaTouWaWa
29-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Thnks to bro tissuebox for the location. I went there after work last evening. Upon arriving at the TN, straightaway opt for ah jing since got a few good reviews on her. my rating on ah jing:

Look: 6.5 / 10
Body: 6.5 / 10 (33B-25-34)
Massage: 6 / 10 (Not much strength as per mentioned. I prefer those hard rub type)
BJ with cap: 7 / 10 (not bad suction, concentrate a lot on the "head" area)
FJ: 7 / 10 (good stereo effects, only minus points is that the cubicle are all partitioned not all the way up to the ceiling and therefore the activities going on next door can be heard quite clearly, which resulted in loss of concentration! lol)
HJ: Never try
RTF: If vitamin M allows, why not? :D

Thnks again to bro tissuebox for giving a new join member like me a chance by sharing the location with me.

tissuebox
29-01-2008, 04:18 PM
block 9XX? LOL it's the one near my house. i also got try one time.
i forgot the girls name though but when i went in, got about 5 of them sitting down there. so when i go into the room, got this one girl in leopard skin clothes come in. no bra, great perky ass and big nipples. very moaning and keep telling me not to make her orgase. 8.5/10 :D

bro, pls refrain from revealing too much abt this TN in the public post. do you know by posting the first digit of the blk number, you are actually narrowing down the area for raid for the AVs and thus putting those ladies working there at risk of being arrested? For the sake of those who still want to visit this place, I suggest you better don't reveal anything, even blk number in future. now that you have already posted out is at blk 9XX, i hope the AVs will not take action that soon. Anyway more PMs replied. Those bros who intend to visit this place pls be extra caution.

tissuebox
30-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Thnks to bro tissuebox for the location.

thanks for your report. Btw, more PMs replied. :) Do hope to see more FR soon

DaTouWaWa
30-01-2008, 06:33 PM
thanks for your report. Btw, more PMs replied. :) Do hope to see more FR soon

thnks to you for your encouragement (pts).

friendlyman
30-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Dear Bro tissuebox,

Interested to try as living in the west, can PM me the location. Thanks.:)

DaTouWaWa
01-02-2008, 02:05 PM
yesterday I went back to rtf ah jing at lunch time. she was surprised to see me again just 2 days after I first tried her. svc is better than the 1st time. After the session I jokingly tell her that I pre-spend all my angbao money to rtf her liao and she say next round she will give me an angbao to compensate for it (but only with a $1 toto ticket inside the angbao) Lolx..

tissuebox
01-02-2008, 02:27 PM
yesterday I went back to rtf ah jing at lunch time. she was surprised to see me again just 2 days after I first tried her. svc is better than the 1st time. After the session I jokingly tell her that I pre-spend all my angbao money to rtf her liao and she say next round she will give me an angbao to compensate for it (but only with a $1 toto ticket inside the angbao) Lolx..

Thanks again for the report bro datouwawa. Glad you have enjoyed yourself there. With your short and simple report, I'm tempt to visit her again before CNY! Looks like pocket going to get burn again! :( :D

ngocok
04-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks to tissuebox, found that place and when I got in, Lili approached me.

Those boobs are to die for lah.

and just nice that she is from GuangZhou, and I just returned from there too, and had some click there.

Got in, she unbuttoned my shirt, and started to touch the nipple, saying its cute.

Then took off my pants while "accidentally" touching my dick.

So in my boxers, she asked me to turn back and she started her massage.

when massaging my shoulder, she sat on my butt and bent really low till her boobs touched by back. Jingling around and and that aroused me.

She then moved further down, and sat on my legs, and massaged my butt... and I can feel her pubs... seems like she is not wearing any panties... but I was wrong... its just those at the sides of the panties...

she then asked me to turn over, and started to massage my "breasts", tickling my nipples.

she then slowly moved own, and massaged my inner tighs and then pulled my balls.

Told her that I am aroused and she said cannot, she only help me JG and cannot shoot one.

so I asked how much and she said JG is free, and she helped me remove my boxers.

and all her toucing my balls and cock started.

slowly, she touched my balls, pressing some points, and the dick got hard. I got up, hugged her and gropped her boobs, and told her I need her now... unfortunately, she told me she is having her period, so cannot fuck... so she is doing the HJ for me.

I asked her how much for BJ and she quoted $100, negotiated to $70. So she went out, took the condoms and all... came in. stripped, and oiled her hand and started to HJ me... licking my nipples and I touched her through her panties....

fianlly capped me and went on with the BJ... 15mins passed, and I shot my load into her mouth in the condom.... she removed it, cleaned it up... and laid beside me.

carassing my nipples again...

I told her I no money to pay for another session liao , and she said, no... dun wan my money... and she went straight for my cock and carassed them again... with the oil.. her licking my nipples, and loud moans... I cam again.... she cleaned up the load and licked my dick head... then took the tissue and smelt them, telling me it smells nice and taste sweet as she tasted some when licking mine clean just now...

changed, and left,with her giving me a passionate french kiss....

paid: $20 (massage) +$70 (BJ)+$20(tips)

Name: Lili
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10

Bro tissuebox, please reply so I can up your points!

tissuebox
04-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks to tissuebox, found that place and when I got in, Lili approached me.

Those boobs are to die for lah.

bro ngocok, your report read liao really steam ah! kekekeke...thanks for it and glad you have enjoyed yourself, and thanks for wanting to up my points.

More PMs replied, sorry last few days was busy to clear some work before CNY so no time to log in to check PM. :)

Glen2712
04-02-2008, 06:24 PM
fianlly capped me and went on with the BJ... 15mins passed, and I shot my load into her mouth in the condom.... she removed it, cleaned it up... and laid beside me.

carassing my nipples again...

I told her I no money to pay for another session liao , and she said, no... dun wan my money... and she went straight for my cock and carassed them again... with the oil.. her licking my nipples, and loud moans... I cam again.... she cleaned up the load and licked my dick head... then took the tissue and smelt them, telling me it smells nice and taste sweet as she tasted some when licking mine clean just now...

changed, and left,with her giving me a passionate french kiss....

Wow~ 2 rounds of firing! Looks like she likes you, Bro ngocok! ;)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card and Bro jerrystockton!

ngocok
05-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow~ 2 rounds of firing! Looks like she likes you, Bro ngocok! ;)

I hope so lah.... going back tonight.... you all dun go and snatch her away! :p

kuehbungcake
05-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Bro tissuebox, mind to PM me the location, me staying westn area. By the way, do you happens to know whether are they open during the lunar new year period? Thanks.

tissuebox
05-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Wow~ 2 rounds of firing! Looks like she likes you, Bro ngocok!

I hope so lah.... going back tonight.... you all dun go and snatch her away!

You know what bros? I just went there this afternoon :p

More PMs replied. Wishing all bros here a happy lunar new year. ;)

Crucio
06-02-2008, 04:11 AM
As promised, will post an FR after visiting...although it's abit too late but better late than never.

Went there and was served by "Ah Hua"

Actually, it was kinda disappointing as the massage was really piano-playing, opted for FJ, everything was very mechnical, no foreplay or whatsoever, just cap, bang and shoot.

Don't think will RTF. Maybe will try the other ladies there.

Total dmg:$100

munchen
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
any bros can let me know the location? [email protected]

tissuebox
06-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Bro tissuebox, mind to PM me the location

any bros can let me know the location? [email protected]

Check your PM. Enjoy yourself and happy lunar new year to you guys :)

blahjun
06-02-2008, 09:49 PM
hi bro tissuebox can pm me location? thx!

kuehbungcake
06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks bro tissuebox for the address. Will go and try out very soon.

special
07-02-2008, 01:18 AM
Sori any bro can pm me e location PLEASE? My bro wanna vommit to celebrate e new year....hehe.....Thanks 4 yr kind attention.:D

diao_5
07-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Check your PM. Enjoy yourself and happy lunar new year to you guys :)

happy lunar new year Bro Tissuebox.. can you PM me the location too?

Thanks bro and gong xi fa cai!

alvinechipmonk
07-02-2008, 02:24 AM
bro tissuebox, pls pm me add too!!

would like 2 try!! thanks!!

tissuebox
07-02-2008, 09:52 AM
hi bro tissuebox can pm me location? thx!

Sori any bro can pm me e location PLEASE? My bro wanna vommit to celebrate e new year....hehe.....Thanks 4 yr kind attention.

happy lunar new year Bro Tissuebox.. can you PM me the location too?

Thanks bro and gong xi fa cai!

bro tissuebox, pls pm me add too!!

would like 2 try!! thanks!!

Good morning bros, Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone out there. Those who have requested for the address pls check your PM :)

special
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks bro Tissuebox for yr reply,will try after new year period.I wish u n yr family a happy properous new year!:D

alvinechipmonk
07-02-2008, 10:45 PM
thank you tissuebox for your contact.

will try if i have time after new yr!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

lustyboi23
08-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi brother Tissue. Seems you are a regular there. Do you know if Xiao Qin is still there?:) I use to try her but not there but outside.

tissuebox
08-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi brother Tissue. Seems you are a regular there. Do you know if Xiao Qin is still there?:) I use to try her but not there but outside.

Bro, I'm not so sure whether Xiao Qin still there or not because most of the time I visit I either look for Lili or Ah Jing, didn't see Xiao Qin during my last visit but some cubicles are occupied so I'm not so sure whether she's inside or not.

Anyway more PMs replied. :)

ornament1969
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Hi bro tissuebox, me stay cck area and would want to try out some TN in the west area, mind to give me the address? Thanks.

tissuebox
09-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Hi bro tissuebox, me stay cck area and would want to try out some TN in the west area, mind to give me the address? Thanks.

Check your PM bro. More PMs replied. Hope to see more report real soon. 3rd day of CNY today, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros out there. :)

ornament1969
09-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Thank to bro tissuebox for telling me the location this morning. I went there around 4pm just now. Straight away asked for LiLi upon stepping into the TN, lucky she was not serving any customer at that time. Was lead into a small cubicle with very dim light. She gave me a nice rub before asking me want any "special" service. I opt for BJ + HJ as the cubicle is too small and I don't think I feel comfortable having full service in such constraint space.

Finished off everything in about 40mins.

Name: LiLi
Looks: 6
Boobs: 8
Figure: 7
BJ: 7
HJ: 7
TN Environment : 5.5 (very dim and cubicle too small, aircon also not very powerful)
Total paid: $30 (massage) +$70 (BJ + HJ)

Overall still consider money well spent as LiLi's attitude not bad and won't rush you to finish fast fast like some TN girl does.

tissuebox
09-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Thanks to bro 12fcuk for your FR. Another 5 PMs replied. :)

aegis
09-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Went there today because one of the gals that used to be in the JE area had moved to the extreme west....
Name: jia jia or xiao jia
Did not massage,went straight action and she was wild...did her twice in an hour to leave her sextisfied.
total damage:$130
Be careful she is very hungry...

tissuebox
10-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Went there today because one of the gals that used to be in the JE area had moved to the extreme west....
Name: jia jia or xiao jia
Did not massage,went straight action and she was wild...did her twice in an hour to leave her sextisfied.
total damage:$130
Be careful she is very hungry...

Hahaha..Thanks for the FR bro aegis, wow u managed to did her twice in an hour :eek: seems like both you and jia jia also very hungry :D

ice tea
10-02-2008, 12:12 AM
want to try west side delight too, bro tissuebox, can PM me the location. thanks :D

tissuebox
10-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Overall still consider money well spent as LiLi's attitude not bad and won't rush you to finish fast fast like some TN girl does.

Thanks for your FR. Glad you have enjoy yourself. :)

want to try west side delight too, bro tissuebox, can PM me the location. thanks

Check your PM, bro.

bro tissuebox

many thanks for the contact, will do a fr upon trying

No problem bro, hope to see your FR soon :)

qwerty1981
10-02-2008, 09:25 PM
FR on LiLi:

Looks: average (5/10)
Boobs: 7/10
Horny: 8/10
Good gf feel and serve patiently.

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

FYI, she will be leaving by 6th March. Can make appointment with her in advance if you wish. Hp no. will be PM upon request.

Ultimate_Joker
10-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Nice find bro tissuebox, me stay jurong too. Can PM me the location? Thanks.

tissuebox
10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
FYI, she will be leaving by 6th March. Can make appointment with her in advance if you wish. Hp no. will be PM upon request.

Thanks to bro qwerty1981 for your FR. Already replied to your PM which you have asked me regarding some other TN shops.

More PMs have been replied. Those who ask for the location from me through PM pls check your inbox. Hope to see more FR soon :)

geckoSG
12-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks Tissuebox for the lobang;

Went there yesterday at about 3PM, managed to get LiLi, here's my humble FR

Looks: 7/10 (different pple lah)
Body: 7/10 (Slightly Framed Body, huggable)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice protruding Nipples and shape of breast - Natural)
BJ: 7/10 (Lick you all over the body and BJ with CD)
FJ: 7/10 (Doggie all the way)
RTF: If got spare $
Damage: 30 + 100

Review:

Very service-oriented, very horny lady. Its possible to arrange 3some or more
with her outside. Need to arrange/negotiate with her.

Side-track:

Think 1 of the ladies can do SM, cos heard one bro ganna spank and asked
to moan as per her command. Can see that they enjoyed themselves very
much.

LULU_EDWIN
12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
bro i would like to know where is Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area

Mr Peacemaker
12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Threadstarter, can PM me the location and the number?

LULU_EDWIN
12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
bro, can i have the exact location for this Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area..i am staying in jurong. thks in advance

tissuebox
12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks Tissuebox for the lobang;

Thanks for your FR and pts, glad u have enjoyed yourself. :)

bro i would like to know where is Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area

Threadstarter, can PM me the location and the number?

To this 2 bros and those who have PM me for the location, pls check your inbox. Hope to see some more FR soon :)

7strike
12-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Bro i am staying west side, i believe there is only 2 places in my dictionary. Could you please Pm me the address of urs to make it 3 :D

Chess
13-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Is this place @ JW st92 ??

agent47
13-02-2008, 11:42 AM
wah bro..don so open and precise leh..discreet pls..

laughter
13-02-2008, 03:35 PM
wah bro..don so open and precise leh..discreet pls..

pm pls .... thanks alot

tissuebox
13-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Bro i am staying west side, i believe there is only 2 places in my dictionary. Could you please Pm me the address of urs to make it 3

pm pls .... thanks alot

Hi bros, already PM to you guys, and also replied to those who have PM me for the location. :)

Mr Peacemaker
13-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Thank Tissue box for the contact

Tried this lady be the name of

Name: LiLi
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7
Figure: 7
BJ: 7 (too bad no bbbj)
Fj: 7
massage skills: 6.5
Total paid: $30 (massage) + $100 (Special Service)
Service oriented, responsive, lick me all over like a small little cat. Good whining and moaning.
Rtf: got $ then said.

tissuebox
13-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Another batch of PMs replied. Hope to see more FR soon :)

dloolb
14-02-2008, 01:30 PM
upped you bro :)

tissuebox
14-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Thank Tissue box for the contact

Thanks for your FR ;)
upped you bro
Thanks for your points bro, hope to see your FR real soon. :)

Anyway, more PMs replied. Phew! Took me about 40mins to clear my inbox! kekeke...

Ah_Lim2005
14-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I had went to this TN joint during early or mid December 2007. Was told by Ah Jing then that it had been opened for 3 days only.

name : Ah Jing
Look : 6.5/10
Boobs : B
BJ : 6/10
FJ : Nil (Didn't try)
Massage : 7/10 (not bad)
Overall : 7/10
Entrance fees : $30
BJ + HJ : $70
Full service : $100
RTF : Maybe

Disclamier : One man meat maybe another's poison. Cheers :)

ekin89
15-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks to bro tissuebox... finally found the place.. very discreet indeed.. hope this place will be there forever :) here is my FR as promised...

Name: Jia jia
Boobs : C cup
Body: freshy
Massage : 5/10
BJ: 8/10 with cap ( very hardworking )
FJ: 8/10 ( very horny woman, wants more )
Damage : $30 + $100

a very friendly and nice lady.. very good in service.. she told me she was in singapore less than 10 days. :) treat her well :)
Will RTF if Vit M permits :p

Kong Guan
15-02-2008, 11:12 AM
New to here, can tell me how do I get the number.

wat2woopee
15-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks to bro tissuebox... finally found the place.. very discreet indeed.. hope this place will be there forever :) here is my FR as promised...

a very friendly and nice lady.. very good in service.. she told me she was in singapore less than 10 days. :) treat her well :)
Will RTF if Vit M permits :p

Seems to be a good catch, can I have the location TS?

tissuebox
15-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Thanks to bro tissuebox...

Thanks for your FR :)

New to here, can tell me how do I get the number.

Seems to be a good catch, can I have the location TS?

Dear bros, check your PM. :)

chelsea76
15-02-2008, 11:32 PM
i think i went there before.. had Jia Jia too.. i should say, she very nice lady.. good size boobs and abit fleshy..

went a few days before CNY, saw Jia Jai among the better looking ones around.. parking was easy.. enter shop by rear door.

massage nothing to shout about, after a while, i stopped her and start with FJ.. sucked her boob like no tomorrow.. FJ time, always say she very wet below.. got her number for future session outside

Name: Jia Jai
Look: 7/10
Boob: 9/10
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 6/10
RTF: yes

Good for those working in Tuas area

tissuebox
16-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Good evening bros, more PMs replied. :)

rl0h
16-02-2008, 07:58 PM
bro TB, may i have the address.. pls ?

baleno_polo
17-02-2008, 02:46 PM
hi bro tissuebox, me staying at clementi area. can pm me the location pls? thanks ya.

tissuebox
17-02-2008, 05:19 PM
bro TB, may i have the address.. pls ?

hi bro tissuebox, me staying at clementi area. can pm me the location pls? thanks ya.

Already PM to you guys, and more PM replied :)

baleno_polo
17-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks bro tissuebox, me will visit and try out soon. will post report upon trying.

nelman06
18-02-2008, 04:58 PM
juz been there this afternoon.

Got into the place thru back door, saw 5 or 6 gals sitting on sofa. My first impression was i'm at Batam massage areas shopping for ceweks! Dim and run down place. Totally not cosy!!!

A few cubicles rooms. one bro was actually bonking in the cubicle. Reminded me of the old LSB sakura in JB where u can gangbangs in the ktv room or in cubicles.:p

A gal approached me. Think it's her turn. brought me to a room with matresses on the floor.

Name : Lisa, cambondia
looks : 7/10, not bad looking
boobs/body : A cup, erasor nipples, slim, small bulid, think she's fair(qutie dim inside)
mASSAGE: CMI
BBBJ : can feel her teeth
FJ + entrance fees : 130

Service below average. Massaged for abt 10mins max, stroked ur small head on and off. Once it's harden, popped the golden question. Sianz........

Towels were put on pillow and matress. But never changed the towels to new ones after my session!!!:eek: She's juz tidied up the towels.

IMO, 130 not worth it for the interiors of the place(0% cosy, it was designed for bonking purposes) and gals(although gals' services may varies). Believe me, u can get better deals for 130 on other HC.

Unless u only wanna quickies(for 130???), U can also get thai FLs for 120/90mins/2 shots(check out the FL section) in hotel room and some FLs also provide massages. U still left 10 bucks for makan/transportation/tip for the gal.

As usual, pm bro TS for contact, I'm juz using his thread for my FR. Or u can be like me, read more newspapers!!!:D

P.S I still prefer the outlet in Hougang!!!:D

Will up bro TS in due course.

Cheers!!!

JGCC
18-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Bro..

I'm a newbie here. Please PM me the location. Thanks.

tissuebox
18-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks to bro nelman06 for your FR and points. Bro, I suggest if you go back there, try LiLi or Ah Jing (Got reports on them, you can browse through). I believe their svc much better than this cambodia gal. just my humble opinion :)

tissuebox
19-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Bro..

I'm a newbie here. Please PM me the location. Thanks.

Check your PM. And those bros who PM me for the location, check your inbox too. :)

baleno_polo
19-02-2008, 07:33 PM
name : Ke Xin
look: 6.5/10
body: small built with B- cup boob
autoroam: allow
hj: 6/10
bj: never try
fj: not enough cash so didn't try
attitude: 7/10
massage: 5/10 (don't expect too much, anyway the main purpose of my visit is not for this :D)
total spending: $30 for entrance & $40 for hj (was quoted $50 but managed to bargain to $40)
try again: maybe

thanks to bro tissuebox for the location.

Quilt Cover
19-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Hi bro, me stay cck and working in tuas. can pm me the location? thanks in advance.

tissuebox
21-02-2008, 09:43 PM
thanks to bro tissuebox for the location.

Thanks for your FR :)

Hi bro, me stay cck and working in tuas. can pm me the location? thanks in advance.

Check your PM bro, more PMs replied. :)

qwerty1981
22-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Just visited the place. Got 3 new gals coming for replacement (according to them). Intend to try Jia Jia but she is off and Ke xin has went bac to hometown.

FR:
Name: Qing Qing, 24yo
Race: PRC native (is 侗族, normal chinese are 汉族)
Look: 7.5/10
Boob: A cup
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (moan loudly)
Damage: 30 + 100

Lick and play the little bro naughtily. Seems new and need minimum guide, no rush, satisfying your request. Treat her nicely oo. :)

ice tea
22-02-2008, 09:01 PM
thanks to bro tissuebox for the location :)

sorry for the late FR. went in the evening last week. massage was touch touch only but very friendy, chatty. after GQ, Fj was ok, loud moan. after clean up still got 20 min, so we TCSS. keep playing with my bro, make it stand n she finish it with a HJ. WORTH IT, MUST TRY :D

name : xiao shuang
body: b cup
hj: 6/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 8.5/10
massage: 5/10 (so so only)
damage: 30 + 100 + 20(tips)
RTF: try other gals

hope other bros can up me, need points to try other joints. ;) TKS

rethafrey
23-02-2008, 12:12 AM
about 2 days ago, i was on the way home.
my house nearby this place.
saw about 5 girls walking from the bus stop to the shop.
nvr saw them be4 and i seen most of em before.
cheers.

kklow
23-02-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi stay at Bt Batok work in Tuas. Care to share?

tissuebox
23-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Just visited the place.
FR:
Name: Qing Qing, 24yo

thanks to bro tissuebox for the location :)
sorry for the late FR. went in the evening last week.
name : xiao shuang

Thanks to bro qwerty1981 & bro ice tea for the FR.

Hi stay at Bt Batok work in Tuas. Care to share?

Check your PM bro, and to those who PMed me for the address, please check your inbox too. :)

BA.BAO.DAI
23-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank to bro tissubox for the location. Last night I went there and try this lady.

Name : Xiao Shuang
Looks: 6/10
Neh neh: B cup
Massage: 5/10
Hj: 7/10
Bj: 5/10 (no strength and for very short while only)
Fj: 6.5/10
Autoroaming: Yes allow
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $30 entrance fees + 100 full service
RTF: Want to try another location given by another bro first.

tissuebox
23-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Thank to bro tissubox for the location. Last night I went there and try this lady.

Name : Xiao Shuang

Thanks for the FR. Another 5 bros who PM me for the location have been replied. :)

~tumbler~
24-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Bro tissuebox, don't mind if I ask this place, is it the next door is a indian provision shop? If so then nvm about it because me just staying opposite block :eek: Not very convenient as my neighbour always hang around at the coffee shop nearby. Don't wait to be seen going in if not later they inform my parents then i die cock stand :D

ryantanth
24-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Bro, I stay in west side too.
Can pm me location? thanks

tissuebox
24-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Bro tissuebox, don't mind if I ask this place, is it the next door is a indian provision shop?

All I can say is : BINGO! :p More PMs replied, hope to see more FR soon :)

taurus_meadow
24-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Can Bro Tissuebox pm the location too. thks

tissuebox
24-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Can Bro Tissuebox pm the location too. thks

Done. Check your inbox :)

~tumbler~
24-02-2008, 08:49 PM
All I can say is : BINGO! :p More PMs replied, hope to see more FR soon :)

Thanks for info. Like that I will have to give it a miss liao. Thanks anyway for the PM.

man-man
25-02-2008, 02:30 AM
hi Tissuebox
Can you pm me the location and shop number? thanks advance:)

tissuebox
25-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Dear bros,

I have a piece of bad news for you guys. This TN was raided by AV over the weekend and thus now it is shut down. Bros who have gotten the number from me over the weekend, please do not visit the place anymore in order not to make a wasted trip there.

Looks like will have to hunt for another location in west area again :(

~tumbler~
25-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Dear bros,

I have a piece of bad news for you guys. This TN was raided by AV over the weekend and thus now it is shut down. Bros who have gotten the number from me over the weekend, please do not visit the place anymore in order not to make a wasted trip there.

Looks like will have to hunt for another location in west area again :(

Haiz! Another one bites the dust. Nowadays AV damn on sia! :mad:

tissuebox
28-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi bros, today lunch time I pass by this place and saw the gate is open and the "open" sign is up so I presume business is back to usual. As I was with my colleagues (2 female and 1 male) so didn't go in. Those bros who have the address can resume your session there if you wish.

As this place has been raided once, from now onwards, those bros with 0 posting will not be given the address. Only those bros with postings who wants the location, feel free to PM me.

NBA_Fan
29-02-2008, 09:24 PM
I often visit my client's office at tuas area. Bro can you pls pm me the address of this tn? thanks.

onlypromises
01-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Bro,

I'm staying in West and hope to try this joint...

onlypromises
01-03-2008, 05:08 PM
hi,

I'm staying in West, can PM me this place?

tissuebox
01-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I often visit my client's office at tuas area. Bro can you pls pm me the address of this tn? thanks.

Already send to you. Those bros who PMed me for the location pls check your inbox too. Those with 0 posting who PMed me will not be reply. :)

NBA_Fan
01-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Already send to you. Those bros who PMed me for the location pls check your inbox too. Those with 0 posting who PMed me will not be reply. :)

Yes i received. Thanks bro. Might drop by next week when i visit mt client at tuas.

weiwei09
01-03-2008, 11:39 PM
I went there just now too..A big boobs prc greeted me..directed me to the "low" bed.. i am so tempted to make love with her..But somehow, i remembered i promise myself i should not. So i gave an excuse and left. Anyway I have went there once before the raid. The new gals look tasty. I am fighting my temptations very difficultly..

tissuebox
02-03-2008, 03:01 PM
hi Tissuebox
Can you pm me the location? thanks advance

Bro,

I'm staying in West and hope to try this joint...

Check you PM. Also replied those who have PMed me for the location. So many PMs replied but till now still no FR??? :confused:

ContraBand
02-03-2008, 03:45 PM
send me the location pls. thanks bro.

Peacock29
02-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks Bro for sharing. Will try soon, waiting for payday!!

graphixxx
02-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Bro - finally something in the west! have pm u for location too! :D

tissuebox
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
send me the location pls. thanks bro.

Bro - finally something in the west! have pm u for location too!

Hi bros, check your PM. Already send to you guys :)

graphixxx
04-03-2008, 12:12 AM
thx bro tissue! will try out most likely this wk and come back with fr thx!
btw - what is their operating hours ah?

goon
04-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Bro, can PM the address?
I stay at west area too. :)
Thanks!!!

cookiesandcream
04-03-2008, 01:10 AM
newbie here. :)

went to look for the place just now, took me a good 20mins to find out the exact location.

dunno if any kind bros out there can tell me why must I enter from the back door when the front door looks like it's open for business. oh ya, by the time I went there it was closed already.

Bullet168
04-03-2008, 02:03 PM
TS, you got mail, hope to hear from you soon.

Lor Mee
04-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Can I have the number and address?

Rice Cooker
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Mind sharing the contact with me?

tissuebox
04-03-2008, 10:25 PM
thx bro tissue! will try out most likely this wk and come back with fr thx!
btw - what is their operating hours ah?

Should be 12 noon to about 12 midnite. But if no biz after 11pm, usually they will close by then.

Bro, can PM the address?
I stay at west area too.
Thanks!!!

TS, you got mail, hope to hear from you soon.

Can I have the number and address?

Mind sharing the contact with me?

Check your inbox :)

went to look for the place just now, took me a good 20mins to find out the exact location.

dunno if any kind bros out there can tell me why must I enter from the back door when the front door looks like it's open for business. oh ya, by the time I went there it was closed already.

Bro you sure you went to the correct place? The front roller shutter is shut at all time. :confused: Btw I don't remember giving you the location.

cookiesandcream
04-03-2008, 11:33 PM
haha, found out the location myself. anyway went in the day, yup the shutters were closed. went there for some drinks while recce the area. :D

Luckytime
05-03-2008, 10:15 AM
oh... so now re open liao ah... its a waste that the location is too far for me if not sure go to try it out.:D

tissuebox
05-03-2008, 07:35 PM
oh... so now re open liao ah... its a waste that the location is too far for me if not sure go to try it out.:D

Bro, 有心不怕远. If you keen let me know, I will PM you the location. Anyway, more PMs replied :)

Fitcraze
05-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Don't mind can share the location? Thanks bro.

cheongking999
05-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi bro, can email the location to me : [email protected]

Many thanks..

tissuebox
05-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Location given out to another batch of bros who PMed me. Those bro with no posting at all, I'm sorry, you will not be given the location ;)

duncan
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi care to PM me the location.

hearing your FR make me cannot tahan

Me 2 live in the west was wondering anywhere nearby to hangout

ContraBand
07-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Really not my day today. Went to this TN in the afternoon, was about to step into the cubicle when suddenly my hp rang. Boss called me say his car went dead at AYE and say he already called for tow vehicle but is rushing to an appt to see client. Ask me can I picked him up. So lan lan say "OK". Then apologise to the girl (forget ask her name) and left in a hurry.

Anyway, thanks to bro tissuebox for the location, I will go back there probably after this weekend. Will post report once firing session completed. :p

retepoet
07-03-2008, 11:14 AM
bro tissuebox, can pm me the address pls as i also would like to try this joint :) many thanks in advance ya !

Lor Mee
07-03-2008, 03:39 PM
thanks to bro tissuebox for this lobang.

Drop by that area yesterday after meeting clients. Try this MILF looking lady
name : Xiao Ling
body: C cup
frenching: allow
hj: 6/10 (fast and powerful enough for me to cum)
bj: 7/10 (with cap on)
fj: 7/10 (tried a few position)
attitude: 8.5/10 (willing to please)
massage: 4/10 (like playing piano)
damage: 30 + 100 (for special)
RTF: told me it was her last day, so too bad, maybe can try other if drop by next time.

usb port
07-03-2008, 04:53 PM
bro tissue box, can send the location of this TN to me via pm? thanks

tissuebox
07-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi care to PM me the location.
hearing your FR make me cannot tahan
Me 2 live in the west was wondering anywhere nearby to hangout

bro tissuebox, can pm me the address pls as i also would like to try this joint :) many thanks in advance ya !

bro tissue box, can send the location of this TN to me via pm? thanks

Hi bros, already PM to you guys the location :)

Anyway, thanks to bro tissuebox for the location, I will go back there probably after this weekend. Will post report once firing session completed

Thanks for you 1/2 FR! :D

thanks to bro tissuebox for this lobang.

Thanks for the FR :)

usb port
07-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Very much appreciated. Thanks to you bro :)

Koolguy82
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey bro tissuebox..

hope you can PM me the location of this place in the west!

hear from u soon..

cheers..ken :D

moonnight
08-03-2008, 03:32 AM
hey bro,
can share the location? =D
thkx!

usb port
08-03-2008, 10:04 AM
went there late last night. was serve by this lady name xiao yan. Offer me $50 for hj, $80 for bj with cap and full package service at $100 (Please note the price stated not including entrance fees of $30). I opt for hj but managed to bargain down to $40.

Look: 6/10
Boob: A (Look like B when clothing on, wear padded bra, the moment remove see so small i half sian already :p)
Massage: 2/10 almost non existence
HJ: 6/10 nothing to shout about, quite normal
BJ: Didn't try
FJ Didn't try
RTF: No. Anyway she say she is going back this sunday.

Thanks to bro tissuebox for enlightening the location. :)

usb port
08-03-2008, 10:06 AM
double post

goh6250521
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
thanks for bro tissuebox.

Drop by this area yesterday thrusday after work:
name : xing xing (guang xin of prc)
look: 7.5/10
body: B cup
frenching: allow
hj: 7/10
bj: 6/10 (with cap on)
fj: 6/10 (tried a few position)
attitude: 7.5/10 (willing to please)
massage: no try
damage: 30 + 100 (for special)
RTF: told me her just joint two days and yongest in this TN

johnjohn87
08-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Wah 23 years old only, must be damn fresh. Bro tissuebox, care send me the location please. Thanks very much.

tissuebox
09-03-2008, 12:18 AM

Thanks to bro tissuebox for enlightening the location.

Thanks to the FR from bro goh6250521 and bro usb port. :)

hey bro,
can share the location? =D
thkx!

Hey bro tissuebox..

hope you can PM me the location of this place in the west!

hear from u soon..

cheers..ken

Those who PM me, including bro moonnight and bro Koolguy82, please check your inbox. :)

qwerty1981
09-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Went there and found all are new gals.
Chose one called Ting Ting.
Boobs: B
Body: Slim
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10, Not much special
BJ: No try
FJ: No try
Damage: 30 + 50 (HJ)

os1980
09-03-2008, 11:49 AM
(had checked with TS that it's the same shop as I did not get the address from him)

passed by this place yesterday while on my way to have a haircut.
didn't actually have the intention but just went in to have a look.
a lady in 30s greeted me upon entry, quote $30 for massage, i thought "why not?" since her looks not bad and dressed very sexily.

in cubicle, asked me to pay the $30 upfront.
undressed & laid on the bed. the headrest got a not-so-nice smell, a bit turned off.

she started massaging my back, strength so-so only.
but the short dress will be up to her hips, such that her panties will be rubbing your legs...
after a while flipped over, worked the thighs for a while.
then asked me if i wanted 'special service'
price 50/80/100. as i originally didn't want to have any sessions.
didn't bring enuff $$. told her no $, next time.
she kept asking me to go & withdraw from the atm.
i was there on the bed liao, ask me dress up & go draw $, a bit sian...
in the end, she said just take all the $ in my wallet for a HJ. ($28)

during the HJ, no autoroam, action mechanical. not much 'feeling'
blew my load, cleaned up & left.

Girl: Lulu
Cup: B (didn't strip, not sure)
Massage: 5
HJ: 5
dun really like her keep asking me to go draw $. really turn-off

on my way out, saw 2 younger ones with big boobs... if it was them, then i sure go draw $$$. may go back again to try the others.
but again, too close to my parents' place, a bit dangerous...

bmw320ci
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
bro tissue box, can pm the location to me?

Hope to hear from you soon. thank you!

johnjohn87
09-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the pm you send. am planning for an assault this afternoon :p

ops.bravo
09-03-2008, 12:59 PM
hi bro TS, appreciate if you could pm me the location.... for lonesome trips made to the far west, this is definitely a welcome for road warriors that need to travel to that part of the island =)

thanks in advance

tissuebox
09-03-2008, 01:19 PM
bro tissue box, can pm the location to me?
Hope to hear from you soon. thank you!

hi bro TS, appreciate if you could pm me the location.... for lonesome trips made to the far west, this is definitely a welcome for road warriors that need to travel to that part of the island =)
thanks in advance

Hi bros, check your inbox :)

had checked with TS that it's the same shop

Went there and found all are new gals.
Chose one called Ting Ting.

Thanks for the FR. :)

usb port
10-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Went to this TN last evening after meeting my ex-classmate for coffee at west area. Initially didn't plan to go but had a long conversation with my ex-classmate during the coffee session and when chat till the topic about "Flings" and girls, become quite horny. Then remember got bro mention got a few new girls arrived so decide to pop by and check out whether any good meat or not. Once reach, saw 3 new girls sitting inside, opt for the young looking one.

Name : Xing Xing
Look : 7/10
Boob : B cupper
Massage skill : 5/10
HJ : 6/10
Frenching :Allow
Autoroaming :Allow
Attitude: 7/10 (No rush, maybe sunday not may customer :p)
Entrance Fee: $30
Special Fee: $100
Total Damage: $130 (CD provided by her)
RTF: If got vitamin M, why not? :p

-END OF REPORT-

tissuebox
10-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Went to this TN last evening after meeting my ex-classmate for coffee at west area. Initially didn't plan to go but had a long conversation with my ex-classmate during the coffee session and when chat till the topic about "Flings" and girls, become quite horny. Then remember got bro mention got a few new girls arrived so decide to pop by and check out whether any good meat or not. Once reach, saw 3 new girls sitting inside, opt for the young looking one.

Thanks to bro usb port again for the FR. More PMs replied :)

Mr Deuter
10-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Can i have the address please?

tissuebox
10-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Can i have the address please?

Hi bro, check your inbox. Bro golden abacus, please clear your mailbox and PM me again. Your mailbox full and my PM didn't go through :)

fatfart
10-03-2008, 08:36 PM

Look : 7/10
Boob : B cupper
Massage skill : 5/10
Frenching :Allow
Attitude: 7/10 (No rush, maybe sunday not may customer :p)
Special Fee: $100
Total Damage: $130 (CD provided by her)
RTF: If got vitamin M, why not? :p

-END OF REPORT-

i tried xing xing last thursday but the service i got were not as good
her massage were almost non-existent, just press here & there a bit,
asked to turn around after 15min, the massage turn to touching,
within 5min, golden question asked

since massage was bad, hoping the extra will be good, but was disappointed again

initially, i only intend to have a hj but she kept asking me for fj, hoping to have a good bargain as she semms desperate for $$$,
i ask if there is bbbj or breast massage, she ask for $20 for every request
wah lao damn $ face

i go for the normal fj, she give an ok bj, roaming & frenching were allowed as bro usb mentioned

overall, not bad for a bonk if not for the hardselling & $face

rtf = yes but i already zoom in to another lady, a c cupper :D

smlj
10-03-2008, 11:21 PM
ts, PLs pm me location too? Thanks

smlj
10-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Ts, pm me location too.

bakaichua
11-03-2008, 03:02 AM
pm me location ty:)

tissuebox
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
rtf = yes but i already zoom in to another lady, a c cupper

Thanks again for the FR. By the way bro, this c cupper you mentioned what's her name? :p

ts, PLs pm me location too? Thanks

Check your inbox. Those who PMed me please also check your inbox except those with 0 posting, sorry your PM will not be replied unless you post something either here or other thread :)

letstalk
11-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Went there last week at night, had xing xing, 1st look doesnt look chinese, but still quite pretty to me... standard massage, can tell she put in effort... after a while, turn over, continue massage, then after another while pop golden question... opt for a bj... after a long while, nothing come out, so in the end she give me special offer for fj, she tired to do bj... ended up giving all my $ in my wallet to her...

saw a very beautiful girl in there, with huge assets, nv manage to get her name though.... maybe next time try her..

Name : Xing Xing, frm guangxi
Age: i rem she say 25, but some bros here say 23,24, so not sure liaoz
Look : 8/10 - not bad looking
Boob : B cupper - too small for my liking...
Massage skill : 6/10
HJ : N.A.
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Special Fee: all that i have left in my wallet
RTF: yeah, will when i have vit M...

fatfart
12-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Thanks again for the FR. By the way bro, this c cupper you mentioned what's her name? :p

Check your inbox. Those who PMed me please also check your inbox except those with 0 posting, sorry your PM will not be replied unless you post something either here or other thread :)

my next target is jia jia, not the prettiest but got the slutty cfm look
will visit her end of the month cos need to fix appiontment with xiao hong 1st to welcome her return :D

in fact bro ekin89 had a FR on her on 15feb

Re: Discreet TN joint at EXTREME west area

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to bro tissuebox... finally found the place.. very discreet indeed.. hope this place will be there forever here is my FR as promised...

a very friendly and nice lady.. very good in service.. she told me she was in singapore less than 10 days. treat her well
Will RTF if Vit M permits

Starbucksg128
12-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Bro TS, please PM me the address. Thanks for sharing and your efforts.

OutforFun
12-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Firstly, thank you Bro Tissuebox for the location.

Went there recently and when i entered, there were about 4 gers sitting around. one of them immediately jumped up and approached me.. hmm.. low cut blouse with big headlights, mini skirt... not bad looking... not a bad choice. made quick glance around and didnt see other that caught my eyes and so proceeded to room with her.

she brought me to a room with a mattress on the floor.. yes! so in i went and proceeded to get ready for massage.. massage started well with enough pressure being exerted on the shoulders and back.. not too bad for a start, at least not piano playing... but think too soon... massage lasted for a short 5 mins on my back then comes the fingernails running on the back.. and massage moved to the legs.. not much soothing massage from then on... sigh... thot i would at least get to enjoy massage as well..

very soon.. asked to turn around and started to massage, or should i say press press my hands... only consolation is the view of the headlights... tempting... and of course the upskirt view... chit chatted for a while and then GQ was asked..

tried to negotiate but she played it hard.... wat to do? tempting headlights staring at you and so i fell for it and opted for BJ.. since dont have much privacy and can hear piak piak sounds coming from other room... wondered if its massage or ....

My first surprise came when she opened the door to get her stuff and she left the door opened, leaving me exposed to the walkway... ahh... heng no one walked by..

she came back shortly and off came her top... nice!!! confirm real and so soft.. slightly more than a handful.. she began to wake up my bro but even before my bro was fully awake, on came the cap... and she started her work..

Not too bad suction and can see she really hard at work while me also hard at work at her headlights.. shiok !!! this battle went on for a while and she showed efforts as well by making moaning sounds..

Finally unloaded but she continued for a while (plus point) then finally stopped... removed cap and then use some tissue to briefly clean me up.. ultimate MINUS point!!! no proper clean up.. sigh...

she then dressed up quickly.. sigh.. thot can enjoy a while more.. so me boh pian dress up as well.. paid her and got her contact.. hugged me before i left..

When i left the place, saw that the entire process took on 30 mins??? gers in hurry to serve more pple? maybe coz can hear that there is another bro waiting but not enough gers.. sigh...

Name : Xiao Hong
Boobs : B+/C (nice and soft)
Looks : 7 /10 (my opinion)
Damage : $30 + $80 (kenna chopped but what to do??)

Xgenre
12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
This morning heard from radio station 95.8. A hypocrite called in and told them about Jurong West TN shop. He described service provided blah blah. sian man, like that sooner or later again raid starts. That guy also said that because he did not bring enough money but the PRC kept pestering him to go ATM while he leaves his wallet behind. I felt that guy could have shut his mouth. Moreover, he is a student.

didn't bring enuff $$. told her no $, next time.
she kept asking me to go & withdraw from the atm.
i was there on the bed liao, ask me dress up & go draw $, a bit sian...
in the end, she said just take all the $ in my wallet for a HJ. ($28)

during the HJ, no autoroam, action mechanical. not much 'feeling'
blew my load, cleaned up & left.

Girl: Lulu
Cup: B (didn't strip, not sure)
Massage: 5
HJ: 5
dun really like her keep asking me to go draw $. really turn-off

on my way out, saw 2 younger ones with big boobs... if it was them, then i sure go draw $$$. may go back again to try the others.
but again, too close to my parents' place, a bit dangerous...

os1980, u called the radio station is it? :mad:

tissuebox
12-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Went there last week at night, had xing xing,

Firstly, thank you Bro Tissuebox for the location.

my next target is jia jia, not the prettiest but got the slutty cfm look

Oic. It's jia jia you are talking about. Yes she not the prettiest but the look cfm very slutty, but a bit too fleshy for me liao so I didn't try :D

Bro TS, please PM me the address. Thanks for sharing and your efforts.

os1980, u called the radio station is it?

LOL! Bro your eyes very sharp! :p

os1980
12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
os1980, u called the radio station is it? :mad:

no leh, not me. I dun listen to 95.8, & I am not student liao. (but if student, got special price?)

i still want to go to try out one of the other 2 gers whom I saw leh.

Lor Mee
12-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Fr of Xiao hong seem good, maybe next week if i drive past, may visit her.

porn_magazine
13-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi bro, share the location can? Me working in tuas area.

tissuebox
13-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi bro, share the location can? Me working in tuas area.

Check you inbox :)

Dun mind can i have the location too? Stay nearby... can drop by when having my "jog" :D

Check your inbox too. Make sure you don't "jog" till your pants drop. :D

os1980
13-03-2008, 06:42 PM
"-3. still want to bluff?"

win liao lor, post FR still kena zap.

nicotine2008
14-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Went to this joint today. Go in see got 1 girl the boob quite big so chose her.

Name: Jia Jia
Body: bah bah type
Massage : 4/10
BJ with cap: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 <Got a lot of water :p>
Damage : $30 for massage and $100 for the special service.

Thanks bro tissuebox.

BARLEY WATER
15-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Can share the location? Thanks.

tissuebox
15-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Went to this joint today.

Can share the location? Thanks.

Check your inbox. More PMs replied :)

Crow
16-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Can pm me the address pls? Thank you

e2q3a
16-03-2008, 01:05 PM
bro, can pmme the address? just back from biz trip. wanna to try

Y.E.S
16-03-2008, 02:29 PM
I am free this few day, mind tell me me the place and who is nice, i want to try.

BARLEY WATER
16-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Went there early afternoon today. Was served by xing xing.

Look : 6.5/10
Boob : B
Massage : 4/10
BJ : didn't try
FJ: didn't try
Attitude: 6/10
RTF: Don't think so
Total spending: $80 ($30 for entrance and $50 for hj)

Thanks to bro tissueboxx for the location.

tissuebox
16-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Can pm me the address pls? Thank you

bro, can pmme the address? just back from biz trip. wanna to try

Check you inbox. More PMs replied. Those with 0 posting, don't bother to PM me as your PM will not be replied.

Peacock29
17-03-2008, 07:29 AM
Last night was feeling bored, lazy to go down to Area G, so visited this lobang given by Bro Tissuebox.

Anyway here is my FR..

Look: 6.5/10
Body: B - Boobs, nice smooth skin
Massage: 4/10 (Too soft, but haha who cares!)
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 5/10 (with CD, suction ok ok only)
FJ: 6/10 (Kind of tight, but seems a bit rush)
Attitude: 6/10 (seems a bit rush)
Overall: 6/10
Damage: 30 (entrance) + 100 (Special)
RTF: Maybe only when i lazy to go Area G, this lobang so near my house!

-Ohlala
17-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Can someone PM me too.Thanks

tissuebox
17-03-2008, 07:51 PM
I am free this few day, mind tell me me the place and who is nice, i want to try.

Can someone PM me too.Thanks

Check your inbox. More PMs replied :)

Thanks to bro tissueboxx for the location.

LeonKoh
17-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Can i have the address of this joint too ?
Promise you an Fr !

Peacock29
18-03-2008, 07:35 AM

Welcome. Will up you when i got the power for recommending this quickie so near my home :)

BTW, when i finished that night, i saw one girl with Big Boobs, around late 20's, around 1.6m tall, anyone knows who is she? Rushing to go home, CO called haha, might wanna try her next time.

tissuebox
18-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Can i have the address of this joint too ?
Promise you an Fr !

BTW, when i finished that night, i saw one girl with Big Boobs, around late 20's, around 1.6m tall, anyone knows who is she? Rushing to go home, CO called haha, might wanna try her next time.

From your description, should be Jia Jia. Got a few FR on her. Maybe you can scroll back a few pages to check :)

ankle_deep
18-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I think I know where this place is. It's true that's it's discreet. It also opens till late, they'll entertain customers even when it's 11plus.
Girls used to be from the other place.
Tried 3 times.

Twice with Jun Li or Lili:
Massage: 3/10 not too good. Asked to bathe and then
BJ: 9/10, licks testicles and dick seductively with good suction!
FJ: 9/10 awesome, allows you to squeeze nipples.
Damage: $30+$100+$20(tips)
Not sure if Lili is still around.

Next visit was late (11:30pm) with Ting Ting.
Massage: 3/10 elementary
BJ: 7/10 good but not great, not mechanical either.
FJ: 8/10 great but i didn't like long enough. old already.
$30+$100 no tips.

Both girls have good bodies. Tingting has cute full fringe.

ankle_deep
18-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Welcome. Will up you when i got the power for recommending this quickie so near my home :)

Could be Lili

Y.E.S
18-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Drop by that area and remember tissuebox got pass me the address of this place. Thanks tissuebox for the number. Finally got the chance to relax my tired muscule. Tried this lady by the make of jia jia, told me arrive here not long ago.

Body: a bit ba ba type
Massage : 6/10 ( not bad, I feel relax)
BJ: 8/10 (with cap, told me not comfortable without)
FJ: 8/10 ( very horny lady, nice moaning)
Service: 8/10 (friendly and nice and patient)
RTF: likely to try other

tissuebox
18-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Could be Lili

Thanks for your FR. Come to think of it, could be Lili also :p

Drop by that area and remember tissuebox got pass me the address of this place. Thanks tissuebox for the number. Finally got the chance to relax my tired muscule. Tried this lady by the make of jia jia, told me arrive here not long ago.

Thanks for your FR too. By the way bro, she bluff you, she is here for quite a while already :D

Peacock29
20-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Accompanied my friend to go there yesterday. I did not go in due to super low Vitamin M.

She tried the girl i described above, Thanks Bros, its confirmed, She is Jia Jia

From what my friend's verbal FR, its almost the same as what the bros here posted. Hmm when i recharged my Vit M, maybe i will give her a try! :)

tissuebox
20-03-2008, 05:13 PM
More PMs replied. :)

LeonKoh
21-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Hi all, would like to thank brotherTissuebox for pming me the location.
I think i really need to shoot myself ! I live at Jurong West for the past 18 years & i dunno abt this joint !
Plus it is a freaking WALKING distance of 15 mins from my home !!!! Walao *BANG* wad have i been doing...

Ok so here is my Fr on this place.

Saw 3-4 girls when i stepped into the place & was greeted by a girl wearing a red dress. She took me to a room to the left extreme corner of the room.
I lie down on the bed while she start to massage me. She told me that she came to Singapore around 17th Mar which was not long ago.
Her massage was quite good at first but as the TCSS goes on, it became like playing piano. When i turned around, she kept on massaging my groin. SHIOK !
Then she playfully ask me why dun i take off my shorts ? Won't it be more comfortable ? So i replied why not & she undress me.

She followed stripping herself revealing her nice body. Personally i dun really like her boobs.
It looks like Amanda's boobs (the one in survivor) with a big split in the middle hung like 2 papayas. "Dun get me wrong, I think Amanda is hot, just that i dun like her boobs."
The bad part is that she didnt proceed to BJ. She straight away cap me & ride me ! WAKAO ! :mad:
Her riding also lacked of skill although her pussy was tight & wet.
After cumming, we talk cock a while before I went to wash up & leave.

Name: Ye Zi (Leaf)
From: Harebin, Just came on 17th Mar. (Not so sure how to spell Harebin)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 4/10 (If you like Amanda's sort of papaya boobs, but nt for me)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very friendly & Chatty)
Massage: 5.5/10
BJ: 0/10 (Nothing at all)
FJ: 6/10 (Tight & Wet but she dunno how to ride...)
Damage: $30 entrance, $100 Fj, Total $130
RTF: Maybe yes, maybe no

Hope my contribution helps. Would come back with more Frs when my Vitamin M is recharged ! Brothers pls up my points if you find this useful. Cheers & Happy Bonking ! :D

tissuebox
21-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi all, would like to thank brotherTissuebox for

Glad you have enjoyed yourself there. Locations given out to more bros who requested from me.

agent47
21-03-2008, 04:59 PM
hi guys, im a newbie here and im not chinese. will they treat me diff? do they speak some english? thanks for ur help guys.

LeonKoh
21-03-2008, 07:27 PM
hi guys, im a newbie here and im not chinese. will they treat me diff? do they speak some english? thanks for ur help guys.

Hi Bro,

Not sure if they welcome non-chinese customers but they are mostly from China & cannot speak English well i guess...

naruto99
22-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Just back from this place. Visited at around 11+pm. Served by a girl call SHA SHA. Never try any extra service

Looks: 7 (eyes very small, look quite tall)
Service: 8, Not piano massagin but with some strength

By the way to all bros, $30 entrance fee can enjoy how long massage huh?
I was being massage for 1 hr and at the end she ask for tips so i give her $20 since her massagin wasn't tat bad.

So total expense = $50 ----> $30 entrance + $20 tips for an hour....

predator28
22-03-2008, 10:35 AM
hi bro,

can share address & contact ?

email :

[email protected]

thanks !

tissuebox
22-03-2008, 11:14 AM

I think the girls only want to make $ so should not be too much of a diff what race you are. As for communication wise, it is just like what bro LeonKoh mentioned, these girls are usually here for short period so don't pin too much hope of them speaking english, unless you are lucky enough to bump into 1 which can speak english. :)

By the way to all bros, $30 entrance fee can enjoy how long massage huh?
I was being massage for 1 hr and at the end she ask for tips so i give her $20 since her massagin wasn't tat bad.

So total expense = $50 ----> $30 entrance + $20 tips for an hour....

Very hard to answer your question because most of us go there not purely for the massage :p Anyway it's very kind of you to tip her $20 even when you didn't engage in speacial service :)

hi bro,
can share address & contact ?

I already pm you the address, any other info you required please find out yourself at the shop.

Kong Ba Bao
22-03-2008, 02:54 PM
receive reply from bro tissuebox yesterday so today as i not working decide to drop by there. was serve by Ye zi (same as bro leonkoh).

name: ye zi
province: haerbin
look: 6.8/10
Boob: 5.5/10 should be b cup but a bit saggy
massage: 3/10 basically non existence
bj: 4/10 not enough suction
fj: 6.5/10 only plus point is her pussy very tight and very wet
attitude: 7/10 friendly and easy going
rtf: no, to many fish in the sea already, want to give other a try first
total spending: $130 entrance and fj inclusive

thanks bro for sharing location

renzo_magnus
22-03-2008, 05:49 PM
can pm me the location?? thanks..

tissuebox
22-03-2008, 06:22 PM
thanks bro for sharing location

Thanks for the FR. This Ye Zi seems not bad except the bj not so good. Maybe I should go and try her out tomorrow :p

happy_c0w
23-03-2008, 07:39 PM
hi bro,
can share address & contact ? hee.. thx:D

LeonKoh
23-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the FR. This Ye Zi seems not bad except the bj not so good. Maybe I should go and try her out tomorrow :p

Eh Bro, to add on other than her BJ, her FJ also not very good in terms of her riding. Those bros that tried her know wad i mean.
Honestly dun get too high expectations but no harm trying. :D

tissuebox
24-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Eh Bro, to add on other than her BJ, her FJ also not very good in terms of her riding. Those bros that tried her know wad i mean.
Honestly dun get too high expectations but no harm trying.

[Bro maybe you pin too high expectation on her. Nowadays TN shop the service is no longer like the old days, I went to try ye zi today, still quite ok lor. :)

hi bro,
can share address & contact ? hee.. thx:D

Check your inbox bro :)