PDA

View Full Version : seeking abortion advise

shyturq
07-11-2020, 07:26 PM
I have recently found out my gf is pregnant but we have decided for abortion. As she does not want to go through surgery, is there anyway I can get the medication through pharmacies or GP?

I searched online that for medical abortion, it requires 2 drugs - mifepristone and misoprostol. Seeking advise from the bros here if you have any advise on this.

Thanks in advance.

sundial
07-11-2020, 11:32 PM
Advise: marry her not kill a life.

secretlurker88
07-11-2020, 11:59 PM
depends if you love your gf or not.

and depends on how mature the baby is already..

garion
08-11-2020, 12:25 AM
Advise: marry her not kill a life.

ditto that........ it's a discussion the both of you have to do............

kt88_2
08-11-2020, 10:05 AM
ditto that........ it's a discussion the both of you have to do............

Don't do it, take responsibility.

jaccy
08-11-2020, 11:00 AM
abortion is not good, hurt both mother and baby

sex crusader
08-11-2020, 11:04 AM
When you piak that time, song song that you didnt think of putting on a cap! Now u are facing the music! be a man, own it up! No one here would give u any solution for killing a life! Killing your own children, karma will hit u hard man! knn!:mad:

ShaTauKokDog
08-11-2020, 11:07 AM
I have recently found out my gf is pregnant but we have decided for abortion. As she does not want to go through surgery, is there anyway I can get the medication through pharmacies or GP?

I searched online that for medical abortion, it requires 2 drugs - mifepristone and misoprostol. Seeking advise from the bros here if you have any advise on this.

Thanks in advance.

you are worst than a dog! Dogs love their offsprings and would not kill them! hello ,pulis!:mad:

kim-seng-heng
08-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Please don't is a big sin . Many couple wants baby and don't have it .If u don't want let others adopt it.

178noobnoob
08-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Yes. Please do not abort the baby.
I have a son, but due to a PND wife, i dont even get to spend time with him.
Please cherish both your partner and the baby.
Dont kill a innocent life

lalaliang
08-11-2020, 02:37 PM
TS should probably explain more in depth on why you dont want the baby. Maybe bros here have better suggestion for u..
1) your gf is one of the minister’s daughter
2) your gf is your wife’s sister
3) your gf is your sister
4) your gf is biden’s wife?

shyturq
08-11-2020, 04:03 PM
We have both discussed in depth at our current stage we are not suitable to have a baby yet. But we definitely will love to have a kid of our own in the future. Which is why we have to make the painful decision to abort it.

Thus we are seeking advise how we can purchase mifepristone and misoprostol if its available. If any bros here have suggestions. Please kindly PM me too. Thanks in advance

Hoppip
08-11-2020, 04:47 PM
Best is go to doctor for advice, dont ask bros here.

178noobnoob
08-11-2020, 04:50 PM
We have both discussed in depth at our current stage we are not suitable to have a baby yet. But we definitely will love to have a kid of our own in the future. Which is why we have to make the painful decision to abort it.

Thus we are seeking advise how we can purchase mifepristone and misoprostol if its available. If any bros here have suggestions. Please kindly PM me too. Thanks in advance

If you guys have decided, then i guess the best advice is to look for doctors. Can try those gynae clinic. Some offer abortion as well. Just remember to spend time with her after the abortion to prevent depression.

But i believe many bros here will suggest you to keep the baby. As they are innocent and abortion will affect the chances of getting pregnant as well.

fattychua
09-11-2020, 05:13 AM
Some clinics in SG do provide pills but if the job is not done completely, doctor will still need your gf to go through the surgery. Surgery is slightly scary but it’s gonna be the best sleep she will ever get. After that it will be hell for you and her in the next 6-8 hours. Just give her the painkiller and put her to bed and all will be good.

happpy
09-11-2020, 06:29 AM

Thanks in advance.

we should not be giving advice on this. its karma.

i suggest you seek advice with your parents and take up some responsibility

w00f
09-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Are u a si ginna or adult liao? Ask advice on abortion? Really simi lanjiao also got!:D

Kingston7
09-11-2020, 06:24 PM
If you need advise, at least need to tell us how many weeks in pregnancy. Different maturity have different methods.

Vin1208
09-11-2020, 06:30 PM
If you guys have decided not to have the baby, instead of abortion why not have the child adopted? At least you don't kill an innocent live that was developed out of your mistake.

alec
09-11-2020, 07:17 PM
The only time my wife had to go for abortion is because the sac was formed but no baby was growing...

I suggest you see a doctor rather than self help medicine... You won't be able to bear any consequences to your gf nor her family and the people who loves her. If you love her, seek proper procedures.

taegukgi
09-11-2020, 09:08 PM

Thanks in advance.

Bro, you have considered having the baby? It may not be a bad thing to have kids early in life, please reconsider.

intelatom
10-11-2020, 11:04 AM
I'll let TR make decision if they want to approach abortion or not, but I agree that we should be responsible and not kill off a life that didn't have a choice after your happiness.

Short answer: see a doc, legally required for cooling off period. Don't be stupid and attempt DIY. Wrong dose is fatal. Even right dose causes hormone imbalances and side effect. May need physical scraping/vac to remove remains.
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/what-are-singapores-laws-on-abortion/

Don't do anything rash, medical professional should keep it confidential. Advise to reconsider abortion. Don't put the mom at risk.

Big Sexy
10-11-2020, 12:00 PM
read post 6 and 7

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152562

Thanks in advance.

cassanova
11-11-2020, 06:39 AM
Glad to the bros here giving gd advice.

Ts u should be responsible of what u do

A life we r toking abt got helmet u mai wear
I only dare to raw with my wife.

Take responsibility or else u will hv ur karma.

ahbang
13-11-2020, 02:19 AM
Better think many times before you do as you are creating bad karma for both of you. The spirit will haunt you for years, everything will not be smooth sailing for you n gf.. even after you married next time , you got child, the spirit will also come and disturb your child..

Thanks in advance.

Primary
13-11-2020, 04:41 AM
read post 6 and 7

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152562

Thanks for the advice

SBMEDSUP
13-11-2020, 05:32 AM
Dun wear cap then make sure hv safety pill like Postinor.

WURST
13-11-2020, 03:44 PM

Or don't shoot inside or shoot inside the other hole

chubbyprince
13-11-2020, 04:34 PM

Agreed. Be as safe as possible.

TukTukCha
13-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Glad to the bros here giving gd advice.

Ts u should be responsible of what u do

A life we r toking abt got helmet u mai wear
I only dare to raw with my wife.

Take responsibility or else u will hv ur karma.

True, if not ready to have baby then better take precaution.

USA1994
14-11-2020, 07:08 PM
If you guys have decided not to have the baby, instead of abortion why not have the child adopted? At least you don't kill an innocent live that was developed out of your mistake.

Yepz, the baby is innocent

vendomy8282
15-11-2020, 12:39 AM
Don't do it, take responsibility.

etonz
15-11-2020, 12:47 AM
Not sure is it coincidence
My frd used to earn good money from his business

After my frd gf aborted their child.
His luck totally go downhill.
Within half year, his Business failed, lose lots of money in gamble and end up in huge debt

wilson_
15-11-2020, 01:43 AM
How old is TS and gf? Why not ready on marriage yet?

entering
15-11-2020, 11:05 AM
The pills are not 100% effective. In fact they are only about 40 - 60% effective.

Best case she take then she will be very sick, vomit, bleed then the fetus will come out. But worse case, very sick, vomit bleed, but fetus will not eject. That one you'll need to rush her to A&E for an emergency abortion, which will set you back by $3000-$4000 depending on the hospital and severity of the complications.

After staying 1 day, she can go home but everyone will know what happened.

Second option is there's a clinic at Siglap, they do day surgery abortion. Will set you back by $1500 but same day can go home. No one will know and confirm safe.

The pills are not legal in sg so you've to buy illegally. Let me say again, the effectiveness is about 40-60%.

Good luck

Reward
15-11-2020, 11:03 PM
The pills are not 100% effective. In fact they are only about 40 - 60% effective.

Best case she take then she will be very sick, vomit, bleed then the fetus will come out. But worse case, very sick, vomit bleed, but fetus will not eject. That one you'll need to rush her to A&E for an emergency abortion, which will set you back by $3000-$4000 depending on the hospital and severity of the complications.

Second option is there's a clinic at Siglap, they do day surgery abortion. Will set you back by $1500 but same day can go home. No one will know and confirm safe.

The pills are not legal in sg so you've to buy illegally. Let me say again, the effectiveness is about 40-60%.

Good luck

The one in Siglap is anonymous?

r.fowler
16-11-2020, 09:40 AM
TS, you might have make your decision with your partner... seek and listen to the advice of samsters here... trust me, your relationship with your partner will not be the same again after you abort the baby. the guilt, the scar and the memory will always be there.

3fingersalute
18-11-2020, 12:53 AM

Sis you want to abort too?

entering
21-11-2020, 04:51 PM

Yes. And both cases happen to me before.

gitar17
11-12-2020, 11:26 PM

Good luck
can share details of clinic

lipe
12-12-2020, 08:05 AM
bros,

Be safe and do not put your partner in danger.

Do not speculate. Find out more through this website, where it is legal.

https://smgwomenshealth.sg/news-articles/abortion-in-singapore/

Partial extraction for easy reading:

In Singapore, abortion is guided by specific government regulations, which doctors will adhere to strictly. An induced abortion is a clinical procedure that is performed with the intention to terminate an on-going pregnancy. It can only be done by a doctor who is specialized in the medical field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, either in a clinic or hospital that has been approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to perform abortion.

Most abortions are conducted before the 13th week of pregnancy, within the first trimester. First trimester abortions are safe medical procedures, and can be done in clinics which have the facilities of a minor Operating Theatre (OT), or in a hospital. Abortions during this stage can be done either medically or surgically, with the latter being more common.

There are also abortions conducted from 14 weeks, although that is not as common. These second trimester abortions are usually performed in unfortunate circumstances where the foetus has an abnormality during the course of pregnancy. In this case, the procedure is always done using medications, within the hospital, where the mother has to undergo a mini-labour process to deliver the baby. Such incidents of pregnancy termination in the late stages will need to be discussed separately with your attending gynaecologist.

How is Abortion Carried Out?
Over the past 3 decades, medical technology has developed to improve the safety of abortion procedures for women across the world. There are generally 2 main types of abortion procedure, which is explained in further detail below:

1. Medical Abortion

a. How does medical abortion work?

Medical abortion is performed with medications alone without surgery.
Usually, 2 types of medications are used – Mifepristone and Misoprostol. However, in Singapore, only one of these two drugs is approved by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA), thus only Misoprostol is used locally for medical abortion in Singapore.

The medication is used to open up the neck of the womb i.e. cervix and to contract the uterus. By doing so, bleeding from the womb happens and will increase progressively, similar to a heavy menstrual flow, to expel the pregnancy tissue inside the womb.

Misoprostol can be taken orally or inserted into the vagina. It may take 24 – 72 hours to take effect. For the whole process to complete, it could take days and up to 3 weeks sometimes.

b. Are there any side effects for medical abortion?

Risks and Side Effects of Medical Abortion

It is common to experience abdominal cramps with the medication but it can be alleviated with the use of pain relief medication. Some women might also experience severe cramping.

Bleeding may continue for many days, at times up to 10 days after the initial episode of heavy bleeding. Also, bleeding can sometimes be very heavy, with passage of clots.

The common side effects are chills, fever, diarrhoea and nausea. At times, the first cycle of medication may not work and more than one cycle (maximum of three are usually recommended) of medication may be required.

c. What are the potential risks and complications?

If a pregnancy continues after medical abortion, it can lead to severe birth defects. Therefore, it is very important to attend the repeated follow-up visits scheduled by the gynaecologist to ensure that the medications have worked successfully. During your follow-up visits, the doctor will perform ultrasound scans to ensure that no pregnancy tissue is left behind in the uterus.

If the pregnancy tissue is still not expelled even after a few cycles of medication, a surgical abortion procedure might be required.

entering
15-12-2020, 10:49 AM
can share details of clinic

127 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427414

deematter
15-12-2020, 09:55 PM
abortion is quite a high risk for a girl. if there is anything happen in the operation, the girl might not bae able to give birth again. thus, need to think twice...

candeo_88
15-12-2020, 11:44 PM
You know guys, it's sometimes easy for us to comment all the by rights...then again the by lefts could be:
1) either party is married or attached;
2) either party is underaged;
3) either party is a DH with loads of conditions attached to the work permits;
4) either party could be from different faiths;
5) and the stigma of being pregnant if the lady is still single;
6) no love is involved, pure satisfaction and lust.

So if any of the above is ticked, a hard decision has to be made...and the couple only has a short time frame before the window of opportunity closes...

I believe that we have encountered at least one of the above in our lives...karma or not, we have made a decision and move on...and we live by that decision...:cool:

ecjx
15-12-2020, 11:51 PM
your gf may leave with regrets 4ever

ecjx
16-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Regrets will eventually come for your GF

crazyivan6636
16-12-2020, 01:17 AM
Next time if you want to shoot your spunk inside her, just get Postinor 2 or Escapelle ready for her to take the next day just nice after lunch. She would then have enjoyed your fillings the nite before with all the booze and good food but not have a bad experience of a permanent souvenir of yours.

Raw is good, enjoy responsibily.

timothylim029
16-12-2020, 01:31 PM
all the bros here talking about karma, do the right thing, be a man, take responsibility but it's easy to be a keyboard warrior, just spit out some "by right" opinions, or even say dead baby will haunt u or bring u bad luck. in the end they are not the ones taking care of a child for the rest of their lifetime. TS if u decided abortion is your choice, then follow the good advice given here on the process and do it the safely & correctly.

Sk8erboi
16-12-2020, 11:58 PM
Wrong place to seek opinion bro.
Go consult professional service.