PDA

View Full Version : Would Your Daughter-in-law Rape You?

lipe
22-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Pakistani man, repeatedly raped by daughter-in-law, dies

Police investigation cited the forensic report that said that the Pakistani died of dehydration caused by forced, multiple ejaculations

A Pakistani in Aroop Town of Gujranwala in the state of Punjab died two days ago of a heart attack caused, in turn, by extreme dehydration and exhaustion due to seven consecutive ejaculations.

In addition to penile hyperexcitability, 80-year-old Ghulam Hasan showed signs of inarticulation and hypersalivation, the police said.

Police have held the woman, Naheed, responsible for what Pakistani society is calling a “heinous act”. She is the wife of the victim’s son Bilal Hasan, who told the police that he had left his wife with his father to take care of the 80 year-old man. Naheed was the last person who had seen the victim alive.

On 9 October, Bilal left his wife for work, leaving his wife with his father. According to Bilal, his wife was not reluctant to serve the aged man. Bilal said he had left his father with his wife earlier and this was usual in the family.

On returning from work, Bilal found his father dead and immediately informed the police. He said that his father was quite healthy before he had left home.

The police, after investigation, told the press that Naheed, who had been present at the crime scene, was in fact the culprit. The attacker was caught after some samples of semen and vaginal fluid were found near the body.

The forensic report described how Naheed might have been involved in the act. The tests confirmed her involvement in the violent sexual act.

Police rook Bilal’s wife Naheed into custody where she confessed to the crime. She admitted forcing her sick father-in-law seven times in a row that day. She said that her husband could not satisfy her sexually.

Naheed has been charged with sections dealing with rape and murder of her father-in-law Ghulam Mohammed Hassan.

According to Naheed, she had been raping her father-in-law for the last two months and blackmailing him to silence.

Naheed told the police that she never wanted to kill her father-in-law and that the death was accidental. She is now in police custody awaiting her trial. Given the kind of legal regime of the country, this woman from Pakistani Punjab can be predicted to spend years up to her old age in jail.

https://www.sirfnews.com/pakistani-man-repeatedly-raped-by-daughter-in-law-dies/

Xgenre
22-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Don't say 80 year old man will die... I think even young man may die with 7 consecutive ejaculations.

35cents
22-10-2020, 10:38 PM
wat can I say but it may be a great way to go.....:)

WidePeepoHappy
22-10-2020, 10:59 PM
How the table have turned in this day and age

sexcision
22-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Dehydration..... This shows the importance of drinking more juice 😏

morrissey1209
23-10-2020, 08:17 AM
wat can I say but it may be a great way to go.....:)

What if the charbo is...adult elephant, horseface or other kind of animal (besides fox or cougar, of course)?

ilovepantyhose
23-10-2020, 12:50 PM
精尽人亡 die cock stand

:eek::eek:

itguy2008
23-10-2020, 01:46 PM
I cannot answer you yet. My boys only about 8 years old. When they get married or dating...... I think I am too old to stand and erect liao. hahaha.

lipe
23-10-2020, 03:28 PM
bro must prepare for the day you retire.

keep in shape by regular exercise, watch your diet and fuck regularly.

important is able to maintain penis hardness.

else nothing more to do and wait for day to die.

I cannot answer you yet. My boys only about 8 years old. When they get married or dating...... I think I am too old to stand and erect liao. hahaha.

itguy2008
23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
bro must prepare for the day you retire.

keep in shape by regular exercise, watch your diet and fuck regularly.

important is able to maintain penis hardness.

else nothing more to do and wait for day to die.

I have a lot to do. Earn more money, pay more debts and try not to die.