PDA

View Full Version : 'San San' a.k.a BBBJ empress to serve u ALL

kenzoJR
19-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Let me just shorten the introduction. She went back to Beijing for 3months, now she's here till 21st JAN 2008. This is my 2nd RTF. She ask me to intro more bros to her as she really lack of customer due to this month rainy season.

Here is the BBBJ service like:
She will probably blow u till CIM, i should say hardworking. she like to tease around the riffle head + every few sec she will softly & hornyly moan like enjoying it like a lollipop. She's probably the 2nd best BBBJ queen after 'Bai Xue'. Also use HOT & Cold water to BBBJ, feeling was like someone putting its mouth to my cock to wash it clean. Fantastic!!
After 15mins of BBBJ i few like cannot take it liao,....hurry capped myself and bonk her hard for 10 damn great minutes before i requested for CIM.
Was sweating a lot after the session so we rested a while before cleaning up ourself and left happily.

Rating:
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: Approved
Look: 6/10 (MILF)
BOOBS: 'b' cup i'm suppose
Body: suitable for her, just nice (Not fat, not slim)
Price: $50 per shot, excluding room & helmet.
Height: bout 165cm
Expiry date: 21st JAN 2008 :D

Interested bro may PM me for contact but dun flood my mailbox. 10ks. :o

hotsoup16
19-12-2007, 10:14 PM
bro, how old is she?

jason_
20-12-2007, 04:30 PM
can pm me her number? thanks.

kenzoJR
21-12-2007, 05:44 AM
contacts given out to 20 brothers liao,...awaiting FR''''''

utd4ever59
21-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Let me just shorten the introduction. She went back to Beijing for 3months, now she's here till 21st JAN 2008. This is my 2nd RTF. She ask me to intro more bros to her as she really lack of customer due to this month rainy season.

Here is the BBBJ service like:
She will probably blow u till CIM, i should say hardworking. she like to tease around the riffle head + every few sec she will softly & hornyly moan like enjoying it like a lollipop. She's probably the 2nd best BBBJ queen after 'Bai Xue'. Also use HOT & Cold water to BBBJ, feeling was like someone putting its mouth to my cock to wash it clean. Fantastic!!
After 15mins of BBBJ i few like cannot take it liao,....hurry capped myself and bonk her hard for 10 damn great minutes before i requested for CIM.
Was sweating a lot after the session so we rested a while before cleaning up ourself and left happily.

Rating:
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: Approved
Look: 6/10 (MILF)
BOOBS: 'b' cup i'm suppose
Body: suitable for her, just nice (Not fat, not slim)
Price: $50 per shot, excluding room & helmet.
Height: bout 165cm
Expiry date: 21st JAN 2008 :D

Interested bro may PM me for contact but dun flood my mailbox. 10ks. :o

Brother can I have her no. please.THKS,email to me: [email protected]

Stalker
21-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Can i have her contacts pls?

Stalker
21-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Can I have this bbbj queen contact? :)

altec7
21-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi Bro,

can I have her contact?

jason28
21-12-2007, 03:53 PM
can pm me her contracts ???
wanted to have a good BBBJ:p

hydex777
22-12-2007, 03:08 AM
hi bro can pm me her contact?? thanks!

maxium
23-12-2007, 07:21 PM
please pm me contact. like to have a good BBBJ session.
thx.

XR29
23-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow...Looks like another BBBJ Queen in the making...

tryherout
24-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks for Bro KenzoJR contact. Your FR is accurate, confirm chop.
Bros who like AR should try this FL. Not a on looker, but a hardworking one.

Shot 1:
Started with catbath and then south pole. From there, went to black pole(AR). Back to south pole again for intense BBBJ. Cap me and I position her doggie, while all this going on, her moan keeps going and not fake. While jamming her doggie, she keeps her moaning sychronized with my momentum...plus point!

Shot 2:
With less than 15 mins rest, she caressed my balls and catbath me again. Took about 5 mins of hard work before she could get me up again. Frankly, she really did a great job, patience and more patience. Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me, "I want to swallow your jin" :eek:-chinese. Gosh, she BBBJ like no tomorrow. i withdraw and she HJ me till CIM.

Worth all the money (100+30) with this kind of service and attitude. Good job Bro KenzoJR. Kam Sia!

fuck2fuck
24-12-2007, 11:04 PM
other good lobang here,keep it up :p

wonder81
25-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Firstly thanks to Bro KenzoJR for the contact.
tried san san last friday night..

BBBJ: 9/10( cool 15mins...)
CIM: YES! swallowed every single drop
Boobs: B just a handful
Damage: $50 + Rm + Cap

She is very hardworking and easy to get along.Called her @1am she already going to sleep but she still agree to meetup..(She said horny after drinking stout earlier on) hahaha...
Had a cool 15mins of BBBJ really paid attention to let you enjoy...
Pump her hard and CIM where she swallowed every single drop..
Spend the whole 1hr timing..eventually left home happily..

Will RTF for her good service...

kenzoJR
25-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for Bro KenzoJR contact. Your FR is accurate, confirm chop.
Bros who like AR should try this FL. Not a on looker, but a hardworking one.

Shot 1:
Started with catbath and then south pole. From there, went to black pole(AR). Back to south pole again for intense BBBJ. Cap me and I position her doggie, while all this going on, her moan keeps going and not fake. While jamming her doggie, she keeps her moaning sychronized with my momentum...plus point!

Shot 2:
With less than 15 mins rest, she caressed my balls and catbath me again. Took about 5 mins of hard work before she could get me up again. Frankly, she really did a great job, patience and more patience. Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me, "I want to swallow your jin" :eek:-chinese. Gosh, she BBBJ like no tomorrow. i withdraw and she HJ me till CIM.

Worth all the money (100+30) with this kind of service and attitude. Good job Bro KenzoJR. Kam Sia!

thanks for the FR. hope for more FR.

kenzoJR
25-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Firstly thanks to Bro KenzoJR for the contact.
tried san san last friday night..

BBBJ: 9/10( cool 15mins...)
CIM: YES! swallowed every single drop
Boobs: B just a handful
Damage: $50 + Rm + Cap

She is very hardworking and easy to get along.Called her @1am she already going to sleep but she still agree to meetup..(She said horny after drinking stout earlier on) hahaha...
Had a cool 15mins of BBBJ really paid attention to let you enjoy...
Pump her hard and CIM where she swallowed every single drop..
Spend the whole 1hr timing..eventually left home happily..

Will RTF for her good service...

Thanks for the FR. haha,..didn't know she swallow, maybe thirsty after bonk her. Will RTF her soon.

Oliver Tree
25-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the FR. haha,..didn't know she swallow, maybe thirsty after bonk her. Will RTF her soon.

Hi, Bro KenzoJR. AFTER reading a few FR on her. Service of her BBBj must be a gem here to try. Can i have her contact nos to share?

XR29
25-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Bro Kenzo,

I oso want the contact.Can PM me...Thks in advance...:)

XR29
25-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Bro,

Thks for the contact...Will post FR upon trial...

monkeyjon
25-12-2007, 12:56 PM
wow, looks like this chick is a worth to try, hey bros, mind to share her contact with me? thanks in advance, hope the FR after that is a good one. ;)

kenzoJR
25-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Bro,

Thks for the contact...Will post FR upon trial...

Do remember to up me, same goes to all bro which i had pass the contact through PM.

Happy Bonking!!!

goodman_tay
25-12-2007, 12:58 PM
hi bros
can i share the contacts too?

tissuebox
25-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Bro kenzoJR, can private msg me her contact number? would love to try her bbbj. thanks...

SKP2007
25-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Bro kenzoJR, could u share San San contact to me? Searching for best BBBj in town.

kenzoJR
25-12-2007, 09:53 PM
contacts given out to 30 bros here,..but only 2 FRs. Wat happen to the rest??

2dv8
25-12-2007, 10:46 PM
bro.. thks for sharing contact. Will post fr once tried San San.

Have up ur points as promised.:cool:

tryherout
25-12-2007, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=kenzoJR;2483667]contacts given out to 30 bros here,..but only 2 FRs. Wat happen to the rest??[/QUOTE}\]
maybe CO around festive season...:D

XR29
26-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Do remember to up me, same goes to all bro which i had pass the contact through PM.

Happy Bonking!!!

Firstly thks Bro Kenzo for the contact...Just came back from bonking her and manage to know more about her and share with all the bros out here. She is previously working at the FIZZY BBBJ joint with CHEN CHEN if you guys still remember..So u guys knows wat I mean lah hor, the standard must be somewhere there if u have try the FIZZY BBBJ joint previously...

Name: SAN SAN
Looks: 6/10 more toward MILF(not a looker but compensate with her hardworking BBBJ)
Breast: 34B- with a tatoo on the right breast(Should be lah)
Catbath: 7/10
Frenching: Yes(A passionate kisser with a soft and warm tongue)
BBBJ:8/10 (Hot and cold BBBJ and also with mint sweet)
AR: Yes
FJ:8/10(A horny lady who keep on saying "HAO SHUAN")
Damage:$50 + $20(Hotel) + $1(cd)
RTF : Definitely as she worth the bonk with such a low damage and Gd Svc

XR29
26-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Oops, miss out something in the BBBJ portion. That is she also allow CIM and she will BBBJ for u till u come even for more than an hour. That is why I say she is hardworking....She also mentioned that she is the one who taught the junior gals at the FIZZY BBBJ joint...So Bros, u know wat I mean hor....:D

tryherout
26-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Oops, miss out something in the BBBJ portion. That is she also allow CIM and she will BBBJ for u till u come even for more than an hour. That is why I say she is hardworking....

Bro XR29, did you try CIM then???:D, she is REALLY beri beri hardworking. A great horse too....:p

tanmikel
26-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Oops, miss out something in the BBBJ portion. That is she also allow CIM and she will BBBJ for u till u come even for more than an hour. That is why I say she is hardworking....She also mentioned that she is the one who taught the junior gals at the FIZZY BBBJ joint...So Bros, u know wat I mean hor....:D

I have to agree she is very hardworking at BBBJ CIM :) but bro , ho say bo ? BBBJ for an hour ?

tissuebox
26-12-2007, 06:00 PM
contacts given out to 30 bros here,..but only 2 FRs. Wat happen to the rest??

bro kenzoJR, me still waiting for you to share the contact leh :p Newbie hope you don't mind. thanks.

kenzoJR
26-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Thanks for the FR. waoh,...1 hour BBBJ,!! i think ur 'kuku' will turn grey if i'm were u. Hahaha,.....good to know she's a BBBJ sensei ''

Scotchlite91
27-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Bro.

Can i have the contact also? Seem like everyone has nothing but praises!

Singguy
27-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Would like to thank Bro KenzoJR for the contact.

I must say that she is definitely a gem and value for money.

Met her at Lor 39 and msg her when i got a room. She came within 15mins.Started her infamous BBBj after she bathed. did AR for about 5mins as well.

Didn't do FJ with her as I'm a sucker for CIM. She's really hardworking and after much licking and sucking, managed to come in her warm mouth after half an hour.

She really a must try if you are a BBBJ fan. Probbaly won't RTF her as there are really too many gems out there. This month going to be broke liao... haha.

Stalker
27-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Can I have this legendary bbbj contact?

tobo
27-12-2007, 03:41 PM
can pm her number to me thk u

dohbi1980
27-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Bro kenzoJR, can private msg me her contact number?
would love to try her powerful bbbj. Thank You

XR29
27-12-2007, 10:53 PM
I have to agree she is very hardworking at BBBJ CIM :) but bro , ho say bo ? BBBJ for an hour ?

Bro Tanmikel, it true.This is wat she told me when I ask her to stop BBBJ me..:D

kenzoJR
28-12-2007, 05:26 PM
contact given out to almost 50 bro here,..but only see less than 5 FR so far. Wat happen to the rest?? Seems like lotsa number collector.:confused:

tanmikel
28-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Bro Tanmikel, it true.This is wat she told me when I ask her to stop BBBJ me..:D

maybe she exagerate :) but still those who want a hardworking blower , shes the one

phocker
29-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Thks to bro kenzoJR for her contact, met up with san san last nite at abt 2+am. Went to pick her up at her place and proceeded to a hotel ard lor 39. Checked into hotel that time, saw a few ppl at the staircase, didn't think too much abt it. Went up to the 2nd floor, realised AV raiding the hotel!!! KNN.....immediately signal to san san to get the hell out of dodge! Heng she's quite smart, managed to get out of hotel before AV stop her.

We then proceeded to lavendar81 for our session. She kept thanking me for warning her and being so observant. Well, i told her then service me better loh. hahahaha

To cut things short, her bbbj is qute solid and plus the fact that she does swallow all my cum, she's well worth the $50 quoted. In fact, i had a 2 hr session with her coz i'm a real sucker for a good bbbj + swallow. When we were leaving the hotel, i paid her but she didn't want to keep my money, saying that i helped her escape from AV just now but i insisted on her keeping the dough.

Overall, she's worth the money spent. Bros who want her contact, can get from TS. :)

wonder81
29-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi bros,
Called up a few FLs but all busy with customers (seems like lotsa bros out to try new FLs.. haha) thus settle with San san ..asked her if she does Shuang Fei and she says ok , find her friend to join in.. Quite entertaining and laughing through the session... The BBBJ is wonderful..... San san was teaching her friend wat to do to make me enjoy...

for san san stats can see from my previous post..

Her friend

Name: never ask
Boobs : A+
looks : Comparable to san san (MILF)
BBBj: Quite harworking ( san san teaching her wat to do)
FJ : 6.5/10
Damage:50bucks for each lady.. (100+room+cd)

Maybe lotsa AV outside thus they only depend on intro by bros...

Enjoy bros...

kenzoJR
31-12-2007, 03:35 PM
No FR for few days liao,....wonder where all the cheongster goes.

s1.w3n.b41.l31
01-01-2008, 03:18 AM
No FR for few days liao,....wonder where all the cheongster goes.

Just had a session with San San. Don't worry, she said she had quite a bit of business the past 2 days.

ok, on with my last bonk of 2007..

Msged San San after work today as I was horny and looking for quick release. Immediately got a call back, and agreed to meet at "si ma lu". Actually walked all the way to the guan yin miao before I got another call from her, saying she's at the mall at "si ma lu".. the one with a big BNG. ok.. my fault for not confirming.. walked back to Bugis.

Saw her at the traffic junction, wearing a red dress. Very sexy, but overall can tell not my type. A little too 'vintage'. But I pressed on, as I was looking for more than looks..

Walked around Bugis, thought I remembered a couple of hotels here and there.. -.- fully booked.. ok take taxi to L24.. sigh.. damn paiseh to have had SS walk around with me. She said it was good for developing kum ching, as we tcss along the way. Also commented i was "ben dan", could've saved my taxi fare if we met in gl direct. haha.

First impression of SS is that she is very quick to warm up to you. tcss, will hold your hand, talk a lot about herself and ask about yourself. Too bad i was a little paiseh holding hands with her in public.

Got a second very good impression of SS when we were checking into the hotel. First one we went to only offered 2hr slots, and i already pulled out my wallet but she pulled me out of the lobby. Told me no point getting 2hrs when 1hr will do. So yah, on to next one and checked in.

In the room, we undressed and got into the tub. Was washed by SS, with special attention to my didi. After washing, got dried and climbed into bed. SS pulled out a "disinfectant tissue" and started disinfecting my didi, then my ass. Wah.. real excited about what was in store. Told me to turn over, and after I did, disinfected my ass somemore, then SS started ARing me. OMG. first time getting that. damn shiok! Her tongue was.. great.

After that, turned around again and she began her bbbj, slowly up and down my didi, then tonguing the dickhead whenever she went up, then adding some moaning sound effects. this was my first full-blown bbbj, and i must say it was very enjoyable. Almost cummed, so told her i wanted to save till cim later. She got the hint, capped me and proceeded to ride me, while i laid back and watched her do all the action. It was short though, and switched to missionary, another short one, then doggie, which is my preferred position. Probably spent around 10 minutes in doggie, got very very near to exploding, then switched to bbbj again and cimed.

Stats attack!
Name: San San
Look: 4/10 (not a looker if you are looking for one. makes up in the other departments)
Figure: 5.5/10 (not a good estimator of the 3-figures, so here's a stat instead. not the best figure, probably had better days)
AR: 10/10 (don't think it can get any better. she doesn't hold back, trust me)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost perfect, deep and lotsa tongue action. but suction only turned on when I hinted I was almost cumming)
FJ: 7/10 (she is accomodating with different positions, changed into the next position then i just started indicating "Change!". Stereo a little "fake" at first, think she's just making the sound to make you shiok. But after a while, can tell from the change in pitch when "fake" becomes "real")
GFE: missing (one thing, i was tired and paiseh.. so i think it was my fault. she was friendly and warm, but still didn't give me the kind of gf friendliness.)
Overall: whatever SS lacked in the looks department, she makes up for in the action department. Thought it was a great session, SS is out to make you feel good with lotsa compliments during tcss, lotsa stereo during action, lotsa effort during servicing..
Damage: 10(rm) + 1(cd) + 50 + tips
RTF: maybe not.. have to be honest, normally will only rtf if got more feeling/vibe/connection with the girl..

kenzoJR
01-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Good FR , Thanks.

t123
02-01-2008, 01:33 PM
saw her last week, cmi. sorry, thats how I felt.

satyr365
02-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Met San San yesterday. As it turns out, she was someone really familiar and someone I thoroughly enjoyed on the first encounter.

This is the famous San San from the infamous Fizzy Shop days! Her blow job is still exceptional! And she also provides the usual "exotic services" if you know her well enough!

I admit she's not too much of a looker, but lay back and let her do her thing. And perhaps, like me, be rewarded with almost an hour of long hard sucking, hard fucking, special manoeuvres, and ending with a full powerful creamy gush that hit the back of her throat as she expertly bobbed up and down my hot cock again.

Yes, it's the same San San, with the same expert level of service. The only difference now is, she is only $50!!

Ratings
I'm afraid it's all pretty average, save for 2 incredible skills:-
BBBJ/CIM: 8.5!!!
Special service: 8!!!

Cheers:p

holyshit
05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Would like to thank bro kenzojr for passing me the contact of San San, met up with her on New Year's Day, can say she's my first bonk for 2008, lol. She was actually in Waterloo St when i called her. Arranged to meet up with her at Geylang lor 18.

Below is a brief summary:

Look: 5.5/10 (She have seen better days)
Bod: 6.5/10 (Not bad for a milf)
Boobs : B cup (Has a tatto of a butterfly on her right boob, kinky! :))
AR: 7/10 (Enjoyed it thoroughy cos very rare PRC gals does dat)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (So gd that i CIM)
FJ: Nil (Not enough time cos book hotel room for 1 hr only)
Damage: $50+$10(hotel room)
Rtf: Dun tink so cos too many milfs to try but so little $$, sigh

kenzoJR
06-01-2008, 01:21 AM
'San San' is having a special offer. Call her to find out, dun ask me.
Sometimes good things must go and find out by itself :D

FYI: Her last day will be on 23rd JAN 2008.

DodgeTomahawk
08-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Met San San yesterday. As it turns out, she was someone really familiar and someone I thoroughly enjoyed on the first encounter.

This is the famous San San from the infamous Fizzy Shop days! Her blow job is still exceptional! And she also provides the usual "exotic services" if you know her well enough!

I admit she's not too much of a looker, but lay back and let her do her thing. And perhaps, like me, be rewarded with almost an hour of long hard sucking, hard fucking, special manoeuvres, and ending with a full powerful creamy gush that hit the back of her throat as she expertly bobbed up and down my hot cock again.

Yes, it's the same San San, with the same expert level of service. The only difference now is, she is only $50!!

Ratings
I'm afraid it's all pretty average, save for 2 incredible skills:-
BBBJ/CIM: 8.5!!!
Special service: 8!!!

Cheers:p

Hi Bro... Can i have the BBBJ Queen contact? Thks.

CumAgain2007
08-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi Bro,

May I please have San San's contact. Thanks.

'San San' is having a special offer. Call her to find out, dun ask me.
Sometimes good things must go and find out by itself :D

FYI: Her last day will be on 23rd JAN 2008.

VanGogh
11-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Bro KenzoJR,

WOW, PRC do AR and CIM ! can PM me contact ?

Thanks bro....

Juiceman
13-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks Bro Kenzo for SS contact. Apologized for the late submission due to busy work schedule. Arranged to meet her @ 7pm but somehow she forgot our appointment due to “overwhelming response” from our forum brothers. Finally agreed to meet her 1 hour later. She was very polite & apologetic about “misplacing” our pre-agreed appointment.

Back in the room, she promised to make up her mistake with “supremo service”. This sent my imagination soaring to wildest limits.:D Bathroom action was SOP (rather disappointed, though it was gonna be special), thorough washing of my junior & A-hole.
Kept praising mine was red & beautiful & big…(bet she said that to all bros…haha).
Catbath was pretty SOP, but loved her AR. Really probed her tongue in, not just lick the surrounding area. Turn on my back & she start on her specialty, BBBJ, with her between my legs. Must say its one of the best I had from a PRC. Start with circling the tip, moving down the shaft, licking the balls, engulfing the whole length for deep bj. Didn’t feel her teeth during the whole 20 mins. Thinking about it now make me damned hard & horny…Me just relax & enjoy the sensation, her constant glance @ you & her moaning. Couldn’t hold it longer & CIM, damned but the feeling was fucking shiok :p

Cleaned up & rest. Chat with her, said she was 1st time here. U guys sure she is from Fizzy? She had a tattoo above her right boob. Lookwise, MILF in her late 20s to early 30s. She was very playful, kept caressing my didi till it’s hard again. I also play with her boobs, sucking like a little baby..hehe. Did a brief bj & cap me. Did missionary & doggie & spoon. Finally on the spur of cuming, resquest for cim, she nod in agreement. And explored in her, she suck & suck till junior soften. Rest & wash up with her as time almost up. Dress up & paid her & left a sextified man.

Hope my FR not too long & boring. Pardon my inexperience. Pls up my point if you like it. Thx.

Look: 6/10 (Not fot syt lover)
Fig: 6/10
Boobs: Not for boob lover too.
AR:8/10(would better if she could do it longer)
BBBJ: 10/10 (die die must try):p
FJ: 7/10 (probably too wear out to perform)
Gfe: 4/10
RTF: Hell yeah for bbbj…(value for money)

kenzoJR
14-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks Bro Kenzo for SS contact. Apologized for the late submission due to busy work schedule. Arranged to meet her @ 7pm but somehow she forgot our appointment due to “overwhelming response” from our forum brothers. Finally agreed to meet her 1 hour later. She was very polite & apologetic about “misplacing” our pre-agreed appointment.

Back in the room, she promised to make up her mistake with “supremo service”. This sent my imagination soaring to wildest limits.:D Bathroom action was SOP (rather disappointed, though it was gonna be special), thorough washing of my junior & A-hole.
Kept praising mine was red & beautiful & big…(bet she said that to all bros…haha).
Catbath was pretty SOP, but loved her AR. Really probed her tongue in, not just lick the surrounding area. Turn on my back & she start on her specialty, BBBJ, with her between my legs. Must say its one of the best I had from a PRC. Start with circling the tip, moving down the shaft, licking the balls, engulfing the whole length for deep bj. Didn’t feel her teeth during the whole 20 mins. Thinking about it now make me damned hard & horny…Me just relax & enjoy the sensation, her constant glance @ you & her moaning. Couldn’t hold it longer & CIM, damned but the feeling was fucking shiok :p

Cleaned up & rest. Chat with her, said she was 1st time here. U guys sure she is from Fizzy? She had a tattoo above her right boob. Lookwise, MILF in her late 20s to early 30s. She was very playful, kept caressing my didi till it’s hard again. I also play with her boobs, sucking like a little baby..hehe. Did a brief bj & cap me. Did missionary & doggie & spoon. Finally on the spur of cuming, resquest for cim, she nod in agreement. And explored in her, she suck & suck till junior soften. Rest & wash up with her as time almost up. Dress up & paid her & left a sextified man.

Hope my FR not too long & boring. Pardon my inexperience. Pls up my point if you like it. Thx.

Look: 6/10 (Not fot syt lover)
Fig: 6/10
Boobs: Not for boob lover too.
AR:8/10(would better if she could do it longer)
BBBJ: 10/10 (die die must try):p
FJ: 7/10 (probably too wear out to perform)
Gfe: 4/10
RTF: Hell yeah for bbbj…(value for money)

Thanx bro juiceman for the FR.

azberg2000
16-01-2008, 12:43 AM
tried san san few days ago... thks bro kenzojr... when reach the hotel.. called her to inform the room number... upon reaching, we bath together... den on the bed.. she will the wet tissue to clean my dick n asshole...
den the actions began from the back... she ar me until shiok....
after tat bj me.... beh tahan till cim.... :D
den we rest a bit... she started to play my dick again... tis time i up her missionary... doggie.. b4 i cim again... hehe.
overall her service is good... like other bro mention her look is old but her service is good... once again thks bro kenzojr

XR29
18-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Since Baixue has left, RTF her last night for her BBBJ and CIM. And was told that she will be going back on the 24th this month....:)

kenzoJR
20-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks bro azberg2000 for the FR, and it is true she be going back on the 24th, so better hurry up ur little bro for the sex-periment ....:)

FYI: she's offering 2hrs session now.

mgt77
23-01-2008, 05:45 PM
finally tried the bbbj empress yesterday. meet at lor 24, proceed to hotel for a hour booking....indeed very friendly n talkative. undress ourself and bathe together, quite sop clean e didi n asshole.

while on the bed, here comes the long waiting AR & bbbj, really not many prc can fight w her :p still got surround sound somemore. the rest are almost the same as other bros.

she extend her flight to 27th sunday morning. so still got time for those who wanna try.

murali
28-01-2008, 11:08 AM
finally tried the bbbj empress yesterday. meet at lor 24, proceed to hotel for a hour booking....indeed very friendly n talkative. undress ourself and bathe together, quite sop clean e didi n asshole.

while on the bed, here comes the long waiting AR & bbbj, really not many prc can fight w her :p still got surround sound somemore.

she extend her flight to 27th sunday morning. so still got time for those who wanna try.wow! wonder when will she return? now not in town sianz, miss this gem, hope she comes back aft CNY to serve us again eh:o

kenzoJR
13-02-2008, 05:57 PM
according to her, is dat she be back next month,...but not sure how truth it was.

She also mention dat she be goin to 'france' to check out the business there.

Keep up to dates....:-)