PDA

View Full Version : Preggo Fetish

rablim
16-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Anyone got experience with this, this topic usually quite taboo here cause normally here mother to be usually put on high pedestal, demure etc. but overseas apparently this a thing.

Tbh i personally quite interested in it.

Hoppip
16-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Anyone got experience with this, this topic usually quite taboo here cause normally here mother to be usually put on high pedestal, demure etc. but overseas apparently this a thing.

Tbh i personally quite interested in it.

Yess all the timee

rablim
17-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Yess all the timee

Any luck recently?

aczeta76
17-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Any luck recently?

ya... enjoying it for one more month before she pops..

Doing her hubs a favor by servicing her in car.

rablim
18-10-2020, 07:49 AM
ya... enjoying it for one more month before she pops..

Doing her hubs a favor by servicing her in car.
wa lucky ...

ceandy
18-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Had a pregnant FL in Bali 3 years back, she was doing FL to get some extra money. Husband was working in a small hotel. Paid 200K for a quick session at my villa. Thing about preggos is that you can creampie without them getting another pregnancy, but she was only comfortable doing it in doggy and reverse cowgirl. Checked one fetish off to my to do list. Probably wouldn't do it again :D

cokekane
18-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Had a pregnant FL in Bali 3 years back, she was doing FL to get some extra money. Husband was working in a small hotel. Paid 200K for a quick session at my villa. Thing about preggos is that you can creampie without them getting another pregnancy, but she was only comfortable doing it in doggy and reverse cowgirl. Checked one fetish off to my to do list. Probably wouldn't do it again :D

Don't u feel stress? Like, what happen if you accidentally hurt her and caused any injuries or worst.. miscarriages

weaver
18-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Cannot attach the torrents
Sorry.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfej78oi37gwblr/18P2P_10-14-c.torrent?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/on0wx4zu25vresv/18P2P_10-14-b.torrent?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1piaz28skcculb/18P2P_10-14-a.torrent?dl=0

Try again

honeypig13
18-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Yup I have this fetish too. Can cream pie, big and milky boobs, and sometimes they become super horny.

But never got the chance to try any

Manofwar
18-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Haha I also Wana try. One of the item in my list

purepulp
19-10-2020, 05:52 PM
From a medical standpoint, its perfectly fine for pregnant women to have intercourse up until the third trimester unless otherwise.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/sex-and-pregnancy#1

In our Asian context, it is a taboo due to old wives tales or superstitions. There is definitely no medical basis and the only proof that these taboos exist and that you must adhere to them is because 'people say...'

Hoppip
19-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Not fond of fucking heavily pregnant women.
Closest was fucking a young busty girl that was lactating post pregnancy. She was so horny after not getting and dicks after 1 year. Hooked up with her and the sight of her swollen, veiny boobs was such a turn on. A gentle squeeze and milk came out, i was literally breastfed ut 15mins as it was a turn on for her.
Her slightly loose and very wet was very welcoming, pulled me in for more babymaking action to relief her sexual urge.

yogamatplusmet
02-01-2021, 06:26 PM
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

https://intimatehygine.com/how-and-when-to-use-abortion-pill/

I Love Boobs
02-01-2021, 07:44 PM
Closest was fucking a young busty girl that was lactating post pregnancy. She was so horny after not getting and dicks after 1 year. Hooked up with her and the sight of her swollen, veiny boobs was such a turn on. A gentle squeeze and milk came out, i was literally breastfed ut 15mins as it was a turn on for her.
Her slightly loose and very wet was very welcoming, pulled me in for more babymaking action to relief her sexual urge.

Nice!
Got pics?
Body still good post-pregnancy?

Servxa
03-01-2021, 03:43 AM
I like preggo, especially when the tits swell and full of sweet milk. :D:D

secretlurker88
03-01-2021, 01:34 PM

where did u meet her bro?

Hoppip
03-01-2021, 01:58 PM
where did u meet her bro?
Through a mutual friend. Till now she's hot as hell

taimei91
03-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Through a mutual friend. Till now she's hot as hell

Is she a ml? Or just a local? Thanks

Hoppip
03-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Is she a ml? Or just a local? Thanks

Local girl, ite graduate

taimei91
03-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Local girl, ite graduate

oh nice , if only she is ml:)

bigloser0
14-02-2021, 06:59 PM

envy you bro