PDA

View Full Version : 23 yrs old Sweet-looking Part-Time Student PRC FL ( with Pic )

toto1388
18-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi to all brothers.
Here's another GEM to intro to all.
Her alias is Xiao Min, she's the friend of Xiao Li.
Think it would be better to start another thread as not to clash with xiao li's thread.

Thread of Xiao Li
http://208.79.206.244/showpost.php?p=2449402&postcount=1

She's really new in this line. Innocent looking and sweet voice to melt anyone's heart. Managed to contact her after xiao li told me she's ready to have quality check by me. So yesterday evening called her and arrange for a hotel around lavender area. Since we seen each other before I wasn't expecting something like a lau char bor or anything less than xiao li.

After booking my room, SMS her the number and she came around 5 minutes later. Open the door invite her in. She made her way to the bed and sat down. She was wearing T-shirt and jeans. Abit sian lah .. can't see any cleavage from there... haha ...told her if start work liao try to wear something better loh ... chit chat abit .. she wasn't sure what to do ...
Told her what I like lah ... moved our face closer and started frenching ... good good ... can see she's abit new lah ... but I don't mind leh ... too many professionals around liao ... nice to try something fresh and new in the line ... slowly move my hands and lift up her t-shirt ... finally can see some cleavage ... woohoo ... caress her titties with her bra on .... nicez ... then slowly ask her remove her bra and I nibble on her pink nipples .... she gave out a soft moan ... facial expressions says it all .. she's enjoys being lick on her nips ... after about 10 minutes of slurp slurp ...

Off to our birthday suit ... and we slowly moved to the bathroom ... she gave me the SOP bath scrub ... but I was surprised when she moved her head and licked my nipples ... think xiao li told her my sensitive spots ..hehe .. then slowly stroke me didi ... slowly and tenderly she stroke it while giving me a nice nipbath ...tougue swirling and swirling ... heavenly ...
Cannot tahan liao ... too long in the bathroom ...

We dried ourselves and slowly moved to the bed ... see her red sweet face .. buay tahan ... we locked lips again .... French like no tomorrow ... my hand kneeling some dough with raisins while the other check if the water is enough below ... damn she was getting wet liao ... I was getting thirsty liao after all the hard work and need to quench my thirst ... hehe ... slowly moved down and lick lick ... she was grapping me tight by the shoulder ... soft moan away ... from her expression can see she really enjoyed my master painting and body shaking abit... hehe ...

Told me she cannot tahan liao ... ask me to enter her ... told her cannot ... must try to see if your BBBJ can make the mark ... but told me again no BBBJ only BJ cos she want to play it safe ... for me again ... don't mind I like to play it safe also .. abit inexperience here ... got to tell her which part should do more and which part more sensitive ... hehe ... but after a while ... she improved lah ... then she capped me and rode me ..Nice cowgirl ... see her buay tahan expression ... I whacked harder ...hehehe .. she was moaning and letting out soft scream ... shoik ... then ask her to changed to my favourite position ... doggie ... after whacking her for 10 minutes .... woohoo ... think her soft screaming and moan made me high and cum faster .... damn ... game over ... wished it would last longer ... She was panting away .... told me she came during the painting and whacking session .... shoik ... cleaned up and stay to tell her what need to be improved and things to take note of ....

Told her I will help her ... like what I did for Xiao Li ... maybe you guys can try to see if can arrange for tarma with xiao li and xiao min ... please treat her well ... she's new in the FL line ... she's fragile ...

Name : Xiao Min ( 小敏 ) Looks : 7.0/10 ( sharp nose and nice chin ) Age : Around 23 ( Same age as Xiao Li ) Body: 7/10 ( Fair Skin, shoulder length hair ) Weight: 45kg ( Lighter than Xiao Li ) Height: About 1.58m Boobs: 32B ( From what she told me ) Frenching : 6.5/10 ( She's new, so you got to show her the ropes ) Painting : Yes ( Allowed, really shiok listening to her sweet moans.. yeah baby ) Cathbath : 6.5/10 ( Okie, Not bad in this area but could be improved ) BJ: 6.5/10 ( Lick didi tip and then balls and shaft. No BBBJ from her. Needs more improvement ) GFE : 7.5/10 ( Good , felt quite good making out with your GF ) FJ: 7.5/10 ( Always willing to change position and please u ) Overall : 7/10 ( Good Attitude, Good GF feeling for me, she's new ) RTF : Maybe for Tarma ...lolz ... Damage : $100/60mins/1shot ( room and condom excluded ) No CIM/AR/COF/COB/AJ /BBBJ

Here's a picture of her.. [IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj1 90/toto1388/XiaoMin.jpg[/IMG]
Please treat her well .. thank you ! Similar to Xiao Li, Xiao Min can only go to Lavendar area for sessions. For Xiao Min’s contact please PM me .. will gladly share with bros here .. those newbies sorry .. I will give priority to seniors first b4 I decide to share with you .. thank you and have a nice day.�.

toto1388
18-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Wah lau ... I change the layout until sian liao .... try another one with the reply ....

Looks : 7.0/10 ( sharp nose and nice chin )

Body: 7/10 ( Fair Skin, shoulder length hair )

Weight: 45kg ( Lighter than Xiao Li )

Height: About 1.58m

Boobs: 32B ( From what she told me )

Frenching : 6.5/10 ( She's new, so you got to show her the ropes )

Painting : Yes ( Allowed, really shiok listening to her sweet moans.. yeah baby )

Cathbath : 6.5/10 ( Okie, Not bad in this area but could be improved )

BJ: 6.5/10 ( Lick didi tip and then balls and shaft. No BBBJ from her. Needs more improvement )

GFE : 7.5/10 ( Good , felt quite good making out with your GF )

FJ: 7.5/10 ( Always willing to change position and please u )

Overall : 7/10 ( Good Attitude, Good GF feeling for me, she's new )

RTF : Maybe for Tarma ...lolz ...

Damage : $100/60mins/1shot ( room and condom excluded )

No CIM/AR/COF/COB/AJ /BBBJ

Her Picture ...

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj190/toto1388/XiaoMin.jpg

loveFL
18-12-2007, 07:41 PM
hi bro,

Is her no start 9xxxx1x3. Thanks.

toto1388
18-12-2007, 07:46 PM
No .... her number no 1 ..... so confirm not the person you are thinking of ...
I am station here till maybe 9pm ... faster pm me for her contacts ....

lone_dog69
18-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro toto1388

I have pm u for her contact!

Cheers!

lsw85sg
18-12-2007, 09:11 PM
interested email me at [email protected]

wl3103
19-12-2007, 12:43 AM
Bro,

She told me her name is (小曼)Xiao Man. Anyhow, Min or Man, looks good to bonk. Have 2 more contacts of her friends. Going to up 1 on Wed and 1 on Friday. Will Post FR or start a new thread.

Cheers

toto1388
19-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Ok, thanks for the info ...
Contacts given to a number of brothers ... please post FR after you have a session with this sweet lady ... and please take good care of her ...
Happy Bonking !

:D

jason28
19-12-2007, 05:54 PM
hi bro toto1388 can pm me her no ???

Regular1000
19-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi Brudder,

If you dun mind, i would appreciate u pass me her contact oso la.

Thanks for giving newie a chance! :D

Cheers n Mery X'mas!

madog
19-12-2007, 06:24 PM
hi,

can pm contact, i'm new in fl as well.

tks

ranger_edd
19-12-2007, 09:14 PM
I don't speak very good Chinese but that said, sex is a language of its own.

Met up with her at Bugis where we had a quick short dinner first before retreating to one of the hotels near Sim Lim Square. Conversation was rather awkward because of the slight language barrier. She told me she hoped to be here for as long as possible and wanted to meet more 'friends'. So yeah, feel free to ask me for her number or something.

She was shy in bed. The usual moans and all, but I can sense her reluctance. Perhaps it's me or she's too tired or something. She tries to be facilitate you once you point out what you want - for me, it's a mixture of English, a splattering of Chinese and awkward hand gestures. I like this most about her, about how she tries to accomodate.

I did her doggy style because she wanted it that way. I guess she just didn't want me to look at her while I pumped her. During missionary position, she was shy and couldn't stop giggling. I could tell she didn't like being on top (although I did because that meant I did less work).

I won't want to rate her or anything. I leave you to try. Thanks folks!

nick08
20-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Thanks to bro Toto1388 for the contact again,
tried this syt today. personnally i feel that she is a lot better than xiao li. she has a nice set of teeth, sharp nose and told me she is a non smoker - no cigarette smell. No rush and relax. quite pretty too.
Looks : 7.0/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32 (she say so)
Frenching : 5 ( on lips only - i m ok with that)
Cathbath : nil
BJ: 6 ( with cap - say its her policy. think its good)
GFE : 7 ( Good , can chat and friendly )
FJ: 7.5/( quite enjoyable )
Overall : 7/10
RTF : yes depending on wallet
Damage : $100 + tips/60/1 ( rm cd own)

she quite soft spoken,shy, fresh. but respond well. Good!

smallfish73
20-12-2007, 01:39 PM
SYT and non-smoker. looks good.

greatbody
20-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Can someone Pm me the contact. thanks

toto1388
20-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Bros who want either Xiao Man or Xiao Li contact ... please state your
Title clearly ... cos I dunno which contact to share ... I dun want to share both at the same time ... not fair to both of them ...

Thanks and Happy Bonking !

Thanks to all the brothers who upped me !!!
Will return favour ... as soon as possible ... damn ... it ain't easy being a threadstarter .... :o

wl3103
20-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey bro toto, respect you for helping them. These are very good and genuine FLs, not some pros who left stables to operate independently. All bros trying them out, please be nice to them so that we can have them longer.

Cheers

smallfish73
21-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Many thx to Bro Toto1388 for the contact. Just called her. Too bad her schedule is not match with mine:eek:. May try her next time if possible.

allupato1
22-12-2007, 05:51 PM
will keep this FR brief.

got contact from TS (reali appreciate it). confirm the time and venue, then proceed to our rendezvous point. open the door and a syt stood right in front.
proceed to shower followed by the usual routine actions.

Stats wise, similar to TS except for 2 things, sound effects reali good (was in 2 state of mind at that time, wanting to up the stereo effects yet scared occupants in the next rooom might hear it)
and she is not used to our humid climate so high tendency to perspire after the high intensity actions. haha

damage 100 exclude rm and cd

overall worth it and satisfying. cheers

RockieMonster
22-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks to bro toto1388 for her contact.

FR on Xiao Man (小曼 )

Called her up today and met her in the afternoon. Arrived at H81 and gave her a call. Waited for 10 over mins and she arrived. I opened the door, a small size petite gal standing in front of me.

Welcome her in and she greeted me with her sweet smile. I was feeling tired so we lazed on the bed for a while. We took off our clothes and hugged each other under the blankets

My hands wrapped around her, the feeling was so good. As she was light and small size, I felt very comfortable to hug her. Slowly she fondled my nipples with her fingers. I returned her favor too by grabbing her tits softly.

She closed her eyes and climbed on top of me. She then catbath me, starting from my ears to my nipples. Her catbath was good. It lasted for quite a while. My didi was already rising high. We switched positions and I am on top. She used her hand to do hand job for me while I continue kissing her boobs, then neck… and her ears. She was moaning soft and lightly.

Immediately she capped my didi and she cowgirl me. Could feel that she was enjoying as she rode on me. The feeling was really good perhaps she is lightweight. Next, I grabbed her and pumped her hard. She was perspiring slightly on her back and her facial expressions told me that she gonna cum at any moment. I plunged another few blows and loaded on her while she was on top of me!!

I put her down on the bed and we both took a rest for a while before proceeding to shower. After shower, I paid her and we left for makan together.

My personal ratings on her…

Name: Xiao Man (小曼)
Looks: 7.0/10
Height: 1.58 m
Weight: 45 kg ( Petite, small build, good to hug )
Body: 7.0/10
Boobs: 6.0/10 ( 32B, slightly small, not for boobs lover )
Skin: Fair ( No stretch marks or tattoos )
Cathbath: 7.0/10 ( She did put in some efforts to please )
FJ: 7.5/10 ( Can be improved since she's new )
Attitude: 8.0/10 ( Perhaps we got chemistry )
Service: 7.0/10 ( Good but still can be improved, she’s new )
GFE: 8.0/10 ( Treat you like her boyfriend if she has chemistry with you )
Damage: $100 / 60mins / 1shot ( Room & condom excluded )
Not Allowed: CIM / AR / COF / COB / AJ / BBBJ
RTF: Perhaps

Overall session with her was good, perhaps she got chemistry with me.
Please treat her well. She is rather new and need some guide to improve her services

Please up my points for the effort to post this FR. Thanks.

Happy bonking. :)

lglg666
22-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Sound imteresting....can share her contact?

Thanks bro :)

alsahaf
23-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Bros who want either Xiao Man or Xiao Li contact ... please state your
Title clearly ... cos I dunno which contact to share ... I dun want to share both at the same time ... not fair to both of them ...

Thanks to all the brothers who upped me !!!
Will return favour ... as soon as possible ... damn ... it ain't easy being a threadstarter .... :o

Hi bro, can I have Xiao Man's contact? Will definitely up your pts once the 24 hr cooldown is over. Thanks in advance.

toto1388
23-12-2007, 03:36 AM
Glad that you guys enjoyed your session with her. She's new in the line, but improving.
She has this cute sweet inoccent look which I like. Anyway, those interested to have a session with her.
Please PM me, and post FR after you up her.

toto1388
25-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Contacts given to a number of bros .... please do post your FR after you
have session with her ....

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all !
:D

Spoonvtecinfini
26-12-2007, 11:02 AM
bro, can PM me her contact please?
Thanks

toto1388
30-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Xiao Man/Min is available to service all bros ...
Those interested, please PM me for her contacts !
Thanks and Wish all a Happy New Year ! :)

Domanchi
31-12-2007, 02:24 PM
care to share

papaotime
31-12-2007, 03:56 PM
PM me the contact pls. Thanks

xiaomaomi
31-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Bro, can pm me the contact of xiao man. Thx.

bennybenito
01-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Many thanks to bro toto1388 for the contact of Xiao Man.

Met up with with her today, cute and young looking lady and can sense that she is inexperienced doing FL.

Spent the first five minutes chating to break the ice, told me she is from Guangxi and came to our shores intending to work in KTVs but couldn't make any money so switched to doing FL. Proceeded to shower and got a thorough washing up from her, was imagining how she would devour me with her red lips afterwards but it was not to be as she would do no more than licking my nipples and wanking my didi ( I would put it all down to her being new to this line as bro toto1388 mentioned). On the otherhand, she is easy with me painting and fingering her getting pretty wet from it and quickly asked for dicky's service.

ratings:
Looks:7/10
Body:fair skinned, 32A/24/34 (perky pink nipples)
Height:1.55m
Hj:4/10
Bj:nil
Fj:7/10, she likes having little brother gliding in and out of her love hole, super wet, moans and in no time whispered that she was cumming.
Damage:100/60/1

smallfish73
04-01-2008, 05:13 PM
After unsuccessful arrangements with Pinpin (Bro Tipuking) and Xiao wei (Bro Shanghaii), finally fixed an appointment with Xiaoman. Following is a brief FR:
Look: 7/10 (SYT)
Boobs: A(not for boob lover)
Figure: 6/10 (Will be 7 if boobs are bigger). Slim, slight baby fat ard her waist
Catbath: 6/10. mainly on the nipples. not enough actions ard the critical area
BJ: 6/10. Suction power not enough; Can feel teeth touching the litter brother;
FJ: 5/10. Only tried missionary position as c claimed feeling not so good due to her "Big Untie" will come soon.
Damage: 100/60/1

Verdict: Need alot of improvement in terms of skills--Seems really not easy to find a pretty SYT with good skills.

smallfish73
04-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Sth is wrong with the SBF? Could not edit my post.
My big head much be stuck today--Forgot to thank Bro Toto1388 for the contact:eek:

toto1388
07-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the FR.
Appreciate your effort .... if I remember got power again I up you ...
Please Kindly PM me if you want her contact.
Thanks and Wish all a happy belated 2008 !

toto1388
14-01-2008, 05:17 AM
Contacts given out to a number of brothers .....
Please post FR after you up her ....
Please PM me for her contact !
Thanks and Happy Bonking ! :D

navras
15-01-2008, 12:26 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact.
My belated FR in brief.

Looks:7/10, smooth hair, SYT
Body:fair skinned,petite, 32A, pink nipples
Catbath: 6/10
Bj:7/10 tries hard with more suction
Fj:6/10
Damage:100++

toto1388
15-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.
My belated FR in brief.

Looks:7/10, smooth hair, SYT
Body:fair skinned,petite, 32A, pink nipples
Catbath: 6/10
Bj:7/10 tries hard with more suction
Fj:6/10
Damage:100++

bro navras, thanks for your FR !

i've just replied to another batch of PMs...
please treat her nice and write an FR if you up her.
PM me if you want her contact.

lkleng
15-01-2008, 10:17 PM
can pm me xiao li contact?
thks

kungpowkia
15-01-2008, 10:41 PM
I also want contact leh...

sexfun888
15-01-2008, 11:05 PM
wa.. what a good lubang, pls share the contact ya... thanks..

tegrat69
17-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Brother,

I am newbie here. I do not have any points or power so i am not sure if qualified.

If you think it's ok to share her number please pm me.

thank you brother

sy779780
18-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks bro toto for Xiao Man contact. Arrange to meet her on Tue night. Did't know that Lav81 new is more expensive n also fully book on week day some more!! waited for 1/2 hr b4 got into rm. Once in rm, she arrive and we TCSS awhile and proceed to bath. Dried ourshlves and got into bed. I start to caress her 32A boobs, her pink nipples got erracted and I proceed to finger her. However, no beri wet. Signal her to BJ me and she gave me a good BJ till my shaft got harden. I asked her to start riding me and she was tight. Her moan started from soft to louder as I pump harder. Do her in sitting position and then change to missionary. Can see her facial expression that sound like hurting but enjoying. Flip her to sideway and whack further. I didn't know today can last so long. Flip her to mission again and pump harder; suddenly felt my leg cramp and also release my load... panting like hell fall on her body... feeling very sextisfied.

Thanks to bro Toto1388 for the contact again, she dun smoke, also look more decent than xiao li - no cigarette smell. No rush and relax. quite pretty too.
Looks : 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 32 A pink nipples (but I prefer 34B)
Frenching : 5 ( on lips only)
Cathbath : 5/10
BJ: 6 ( with cap - I prefer)
GFE : 7 ( Good , can chat and friendly )
FJ: 7.5/ (good moan)
RTF : got other choice
Damage : $100 + (rm n cd own)

she say business not so gd may go back after CNY. I saw her friend Donna who came up to use my room. Taller than her with 34B boobs (est), look like her sister. She ask me to bonk her next time.... hee...

toto1388
19-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the FR .... I dunno if she has intention to leave SG soon ... but I am going to meet up with them tomolo .... so I will update here of their intentions ... in the meantime ... those bros interested to get her contact ..
please PM me ... thanks !

Angelofdeath
19-01-2008, 03:53 PM
could fellows kind bro out there have me her contact ?? thanks:)

snowboi21
19-01-2008, 05:28 PM
can i have the contact thank!Bro toto.

bonk88
21-01-2008, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=toto1388;2532631]Thanks for the FR .... I dunno if she has intention to leave SG soon ...

Thank bro toto1388 for the contact for this gal.Arrange to meet up with her sunday afternoon at lav H81....Once in the room msg her the no ,abt 15mins she here...1st look quite pretty and GND look too..inside the room, we TCSS about herself and me.15mins later she went to toliet change and out with bra and G-string only, from there can see her skin is v fair and smooth after touch it,
Action start when we on the bed,i start to caress her boobs, her pink nipples got erracted n i proceed to finger her pussy.She dun to BJ and BBBj, only like kiss on the lip....we also do the doggies on bed and standing it, ..20mins later, we are on mission on bed, one thing she can moan alot.....abt 5mins both are release(she said that to me)......
Look:6.5/10(gal next door look)
Body:7/10
Boob:32A(I ask her)
Frenching: only on lip
BJ: no
BBBJ:no
RTF: if i m too free....
Once again, thank you for bro toto1388 contact...
Happy CNY BRO.....

toto1388
22-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the FR .... very much appreciated !
Those bros interested to have a session can please PM me.
Thanks !

Traveller13
22-01-2008, 07:36 PM
am interested.... can pm me her number?:)

racedevil23
23-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi bro

Just tot if i could get her hp numbers from you as i promise to post FR after that..

Many thanks.

Cheers
9040xxxx

toto1388
24-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Please PM me for her contacts !
Thanks !

toto1388
25-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Contacts given to a number of bros .... hope not number collectors ...... please post FR after you up her ... THANKS !!!! :)

tomcat99
26-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Hi Bro, may I the contact please.

@water
27-01-2008, 01:06 AM
thanks toto for the contacts, here is my FR on xiao man.

Just got the contact and can;t wait and met her yesterday. call her and we make it out in hotel 81 , she come after i call her the room #. Surely no regret if you want the pretty school girl look next door.

hug for a while and proceed to bath.. but sadly speaking, She do wanna kiss at all !! because of heaty bubbles... that's bad for me as i like frenching and kissssing... (just like toto 'FR .. french like no tomorrow) ..

play at bath room a while .. what.. phone ringing . .. (at least 3 times a day) that's a bad things too for the interuption..

well.. .dry and ly on bed , continue hug and kiss on her cute A size boobs and pink nipples.. fingering on already wet pussy.. and she start soft moaning ( i guess is fact at beginning) .. btw, after more attack.. hoo she start begging for dick and really very warm and wet....

very accommodating for difference posture, we didn missionary, doggies and cow boy really enjoy her slim, smooth skin and motion reflected in big mirror..

quite playful and good GFE.. .. also did some bj and hj.. but really inexperience , bros shall guide her more la.

hope she recovered from lips' "pimple" soonn.. and will sure considered a rtf.. thanks bros toto again..

Looks : 7/10
Height : 1.63m
weight : 44kg (guess, but really light )
Boobs : A
Frenching : NO =(
Painting : Yes (no smell !! ) but just too shy and keep pushing me back
BJ : BJ with cap ( more learning needed)
FJ : 7/10
RTF : considered
Damages: 100/ 60mins/ 1 shot (room excluded , she got extra cd.. we used 2- for 1 FJ , 1 for bj )

Evil_Prevails
27-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Interesting .... may the TS please PM me her contact .... thank you !

toto1388
30-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the FR ... very much appreciated !
Has upped you for the effort ....
Bros interested, can please PM me for her contact.
Thanks ...

Bro Evil_prevails .... please check your PM.
Thank you !

Luffy18
30-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Interesting bro could i get her contact..

@water
01-02-2008, 07:26 AM
quite miss xiao man these days ... miss her super sweet smile and playful face when she ride on me... :p

ybnvs
01-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Can PM me xiao man contact bros... thx

longjohn2010
01-02-2008, 06:28 PM
disappointed with Thais FL.

Tried some korean quite good.

looking to try PRC, could I get her no ?

Thanks

Longjohn2010

ken456
02-02-2008, 01:16 AM
bro can PM me the contact please , thank you

leeseyaung
02-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Any bros care to share her contact no? Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Happy Chinese New Year.

toto1388
04-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Please PM me for Xiao Man's Contact.
Thanks and I will get back to you asap.
Happy Chinese New Year to all !

greatbody
05-02-2008, 07:02 PM
called her yesterday, she is only available next week.

B-ice
14-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Thanks to Bro Toto1388 for Xiao Mun contact.

The is the FR to share with fellow bros...

Looks : 8/10 (sharp nose, sweet smile & lips)
Body: 7/10 (small body frame but got some tummy)
Height 158
weight 44 kg
Boobs: A cup with big eraser
Frenching : on lips
Cathbath : nil
BJ: 5
GFE : 7
FJ: 7
RTF : maybe
Damage : $100 /60/1

toto1388
22-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the FR .... Sorry that I have been quite tied up with work.
Xiao Man is available for booking. Please Book your session with her now.
For those who want her contact. Please PM me.
Thank you !
:)

toto1388
04-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi to all bros ...
Xiao Man just came back from a trip to Malaysia...
She's available for booking .... please pm me for her contacts !
Thanks !

sexfun888
04-03-2008, 11:16 PM
pls shaer the contact,,,, thanks ya..:p

system123
05-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks to bro toto1388 for the contact.

FR on Xiao Man:

Had tried to contact her previously but no reply. Later found out from bro toto1388 that she had gone to M'sia. Therefore tried contacting her again and she was available.

Before the session, 1 bro was calling her and wanted to meet her immediately and she had to give excuses that she was not available at that point of time. Therefore, she was rushing me throughout the session. After the session, the same bro called again to question her.

The rest of the stats other bro had mentioned before, therefore i would just rate the following.

No kissing allowed
BJ: 4/10
GFE: 2/10
FJ: 6/10 (responsive, load moaning, tight)
RTF: No (Quite expensive and nothing special about her service)

Overall for the session, i should rate 3/10. Keep rushing me. :mad:
I still believe in one man's meat maybe the other man's poison.

Damage: $100 + hotel + CD

toto1388
05-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Sorry for the bad service ... will tell her about it ....

toto1388
09-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Xiao man is available for booking ..... please PM me for her contacts ...
Thanks .... have a nice day ...

toto1388
19-03-2008, 07:57 PM
I've given her contact to more bros... please help write a FR after trying...
Bros please PM me if you want her contact.

jsnn
22-03-2008, 04:47 PM
can i involve and can i get her hp number allow me to post gd FR to have point in my avatar

my hp : 97153438 wait u sms me

henryfoo
22-03-2008, 10:24 PM
bro, can pm me her contact number. thanks

toto1388
28-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Xiao Man's back from her overseas trip.
Is available from tomolo.
Please PM me for her contacts.
Her Contacts still the same for those who got it.
Thanks and Happy Bonking.

somdej
29-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Dear Bro,

Can pm me her contacts thanks

momotaro
29-03-2008, 08:16 PM
nice find bro, rare gem, can i have her contact please?
thk u in advance:):)

toto1388
02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Check your PM.
Xiao Man is available for booking.
Please PM me for her contact.
Thanks and have a nice day !

toto1388
12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Xiao Man's available for booking.
Please PM me for her contacts.