PDA

View Full Version : Mp4

sinballbay
14-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi just to share my encouter with all the brother.
One day about 10 months ago, a few colleague of mine decided to go to
to the IT mall to take a look at the latest IT stuff and also have lunch.
We decided to drive two deperate cars well which is usual.

We walk around and at front of the shops to view the different product.
while walking in one of the shop we pass by a MP3 and MP4 counter
where a SYT will promote the product usually from China - Amigo or something. I was attracted by the PRC SYT selling the MP4 and started to ask about the product. But frankly I was attracted the promoted whom is
wearing a white spaghetti blouse and a mini jeans skirt, by her sweet
phoenix eyes and of course her 36C blossom that were so obvious with the cleveage I wish I could....... While my friends when in to the shop to browse I went to ask about the MP4 as if I was interested in buying on. She try to sell the product so passionately in her broken english. I told her is ok she can speak to me in Mandrin. She smiled and asked me if her English is poor, I answered politely no but I want to make her work easier. she started telling me this product come with GPS, can play MP3 watch movie.......... But after about less than 10 mins my colleagues came out and break the conversation told me to go lunch. So I told her well may be I will come back later. As we walk away I can see the disappointment in her, but she force a smile we walk away.

We had lunch at the food court, but in my heart I was still thinking of the
the MP4 promoter. So after lunch I told my colleague I am keen to take another look of the MP4 and may be buy one. So they told me they wanted
to go back first and see me back at the office. One of them started teasing me "are you sure you are keen in the MP4 or the promoter haa haa". While the went back to the office I headed to the shop on 4th floor.

TBC.........

MeNokiaGuy
14-12-2007, 03:36 PM
What happen after that?

sexper
14-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Like that means what ... TBC means you have juicy details coming up
Wah so easy pickup girls one meh :eek:

the_e_ones
14-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Bro sinballbay, don't stop just like that...more...

sinballbay
14-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Paiseh bro have to complete some work first will continue in a while ok!

sinballbay
14-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Ok you are give me support me I multi-task!

Heading back to the shop, actually I know I had to spent money liao!
Cause for "face" purpose even cannot get her also pretend to buy something
la right if not too obvious. So I walk to the shop and toward her.
From far I can seen her smiling face. She greeted me with a warm smile "so you are back most customers will just go and never come back one!". I smiled
and replied "I promise you that I will come back mah!" She asked me which product I was keen so I told her I was keen in the one with the GPS so it can fit in my car and also can play move when I go business travelling. So we talk for another 20 to 30 mins just on the product. We can talk very well we even talk about China and where she came from Chonqin. But I don't see how I can go further with this. Looking at my watch it was near 2 pm liao, think better go back in case boss look for me (Although I am at senior management level but still cannot play play mah). So I found an excuse to cut it short, I told her "not sure I can use it in my car or not as my car have a Audio Jack at the rear seat". She tried and convince me buy lah sure can one, but it was about $500 plus, so I told her I come back again! But she try to convince me so I told her I must try if not no use to me. So she said "ok I go with you to your car and try loh if can you buy from me can ? Today business very bad I have not close any sales she say please......." Well like all Sucker I say ok lah. She lock up her display and told her boss and went down to the car park with me.

We went in to the lift to the car park we were stand across each other and she was smiling away and say "you very good hor can buy car, how old are U..." the conversation lasted all the way till we reached the B2 Carpark. Where is was rather dark and I parked right at the corner of the park. As I just bought my new car for 2 month and didn't want any stupid idiot to open the door and dent my beautiful BMW 320i. So we walk right across to the car park to the lot right at the dim corner. Prior to reaching she asked what car I drive, weill being humble I said a small car lah. Pointed to the corrner where there is a few cars. As we walk towards the car, she smiled and commented what small "Bao Mah (BMW in Chinese) leh! Wah you must be very rich" I smiled and replied "ok la!". I open the car door and step in while she stand next to the door passing me the player. So I plug in the Audio Jack and and plug in the MP4 player to try. As I was doing that she bend down and look into the car with excitment telling me that she wish she has a car like that or have a bf that have a car like that. (the devil in my heart was saying the chance - lai liao) . I turn to look at her bending down looking around, for that moment I stared very hard at the 36C taking a deep breath. She turn a look at me shocked! Ask me with a naughty smile "What you staring huh!"....... My face turn red blushing "no just looking at you mah" she smile and said "you very naughty huh, staring at people's breast huh - in chinese". I replied a little shy and said "no lah" and invite her if she wants to seat at the copilot seat she said ok. She came in and started to touch the car (not me) and commented the car was beautiful and never been in a car like that...... Hope she can have a BF like me, so I jokingly say can I qualify. She look at me and smile and gave me a peck on the cheek. I immediately stunned! I was stunned trust me that time my "Brother was think and not my heart". I responded with a kiss on her lips. There was no resistance, I went for a second kiss and this time we were frenching. Well of course I went for feel her 36C she started to push my hand off and told me "No cannot lah". I withdrawn and kiss her further and try again this time there was no resistance I push the t-shirt strips off and went for the tits, she again resisted and told me not to be naughty. I again french her and pet her neck and slow went down to the chest I can hear her breathing very heavily and my little brother also cannot take it liao. I manage to kiss her breast and her tits suck it for a while and can feel the erection of the titis. She breath deeper and start to moan softly and still ask me to stop, then my hand was roaming in outside her undies. She pull a hard stop (Wah I really sian and my bro immediately soften man) and said in Chinese "Dear cannot la, I have to work some more and you get me excited and wet I cannot work any more". So I gave her another kiss and told her ok can I see her sometime. She say in a cheeky smile "what do you think? ok lah!" She told me she has to go back to the shop but I must buy the MP4 or her boss will scold her for not closing anything today. We went back to the shop and I paid for the MP4 with my VISA and exchange phone numbers. Told her I will call her later...........

TBC

lightning
14-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Yo keep the story flowing:D

goodfun
14-12-2007, 04:58 PM
good story continue pls bro:D
but to get one gals hp no. cost u $500 u very solid bro :eek:

fair
14-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Bro, since you wanted to buy already, I think worth it leh .. maybe can become FB ...

sinballbay
14-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Bo Bian L L :)

ChuiTaLan
14-12-2007, 05:29 PM
good story continue pls bro:D
but to get one gals hp no. cost u $500 u very solid bro :eek:

Bro, TS jus bot a BMW 3 series to satsify his big head. So wat is $500 investment for the small head? :D

sinballbay
14-12-2007, 05:36 PM
All Bro thanks for your comment I have to travel to China next few days will continue my story when ever I can ok enjoy!

turbocharger1
14-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Bro, TS jus bot a BMW 3 series to satsify his big head. So wat is $500 investment for the small head? :D

Haha Thanks for the story man! Pls keep posting... whether the $500 investment paid off or not! I wish I had the same skill and $$ as you man. ya some of these promoters are really like beautiful :D. Spotted one but I think she got "bao" already! sigh.:o

thanks man.

Cytan7
14-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Dun keep us waiting for too long...

Bullyboys
14-12-2007, 08:01 PM
nice work keep it coming

carmeo88
14-12-2007, 09:21 PM
small bro warming up, more pls:D

best123
14-12-2007, 11:10 PM
good story.........

ahpaul25
15-12-2007, 01:51 PM
FR coming soon.........Hehehehe :D

the_e_ones
15-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Too bad...me drive only Nissan Latio...don't know whether got any salesgirl want or not...:p

Bro sinballbay, faster continue please...

sinballbay
17-12-2007, 06:31 PM
All Bro,

I am still travelling but I will continue the story when ever I can find time
in the evening if I am not go to Cheong! haa haa!

But thanks for the support!

mike3329
19-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Haha, good start, hope to hear the rest of your story soon. :D

dalps
19-12-2007, 02:28 AM
well done!! good start... wah, i also must go down liao...looking out for lap top now..hmmm may can also get me-self another kind of lap too, hee hee ;)

humpcheepang
19-12-2007, 07:48 AM
All Bro,

I am still travelling but I will continue the story when ever I can find time
in the evening if I am not go to Cheong! haa haa!

But thanks for the support!

Good story bro! Is this at Sim Lim (I'm confused with Square or Tower, but the one with basement carparks)? Saw quite a few PRC chio bu promoting such devices at the ground floor. Higher level (3rd or 4th) promoting digital dictationaries.