PDA

View Full Version : Shing KTV

Pages : [1] 2

cx75
14-12-2007, 12:07 PM
There is a new KTV at lor 17 newly open.

Any bro went to this joint and what is the damage (HH & SH), gals quality, tipping and any happening?

Advert stated SH beer $38/jug, HH $18/jug.

Kind to share :)

NRider
15-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Went down recently around 7pm+, ordered three jugs beer + peanuts + towels, etc bill closed to S$90 in total...According to the staff, minimum must order two jugs beer (no room charge now), not much girls (think its new), mostly Viets and a few prc and they comes in around 8pm+ according to their staffs. Ok lah, not bad since new equipments and environment smile good!:)

GTIZ
15-12-2007, 03:58 AM
Don't really heard of this KTV, anybody can share?

cx75
18-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Went down recently around 7pm+, ordered three jugs beer + peanuts + towels, etc bill closed to S$90 in total...According to the staff, minimum must order two jugs beer (no room charge now), not much girls (think its new), mostly Viets and a few prc and they comes in around 8pm+ according to their staffs. Ok lah, not bad since new equipments and environment smile good!:)

Thanks bro for the update. :)

This KTV is at lor 18, hopefully this will be another alternative for cheongers.

tOmAski33
18-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Gals quality good or not???
Any Bro to post FR for info???

cx75
24-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Was there on Saturday. Surprise, no small room available, was given medium room instead. It is mummy system, gals are mostly viet, have check with them, there are very few PRC. I good thing is that the viet gals dun butterfly alot, viet gals mostly ard 20 to 25, not bad looking but some communication problem though few can speak mandarin and english. They keep you company most of the time. Bro who like viet can try this place. Personally, I prefer PRC.

Beer at $30 per jug, 3 jugs including rm, fruits and nuts cost $124.00.

Tips;

gal - min $20
mummy - we gave her $20

carmeo88
24-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Looks affordable except tipping to mummy. Must check it out one of these days.:D

AdGuy
24-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Vietcongs... where art thou?

best123
24-12-2007, 06:27 PM

Tips;

gal - min $20
mummy - we gave her $20

that sounds quite alright....time to try new places....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Vietcongs... where art thou?

somehow i know u will be there.when going? :D

AdGuy
25-12-2007, 12:58 AM
somehow i know u will be there.when going?

Kaoz... who let this guy in here?

Security! Security! Stalker at large :p

When going? Sunday la of course.. then bs meh? :D

Cytan7
25-12-2007, 11:45 AM
The gals there can play or not?

Was there on Saturday. Surprise, no small room available, was given medium room instead. It is mummy system, gals are mostly viet, have check with them, there are very few PRC. I good thing is that the viet gals dun butterfly alot, viet gals mostly ard 20 to 25, not bad looking but some communication problem though few can speak mandarin and english. They keep you company most of the time. Bro who like viet can try this place. Personally, I prefer PRC.

Tips;

gal - min $20
mummy - we gave her $20

cx75
25-12-2007, 02:33 PM
The gals there can play or not?

Yes, can rubba rubba, my fren even 'tarboa' one gal after the session. :)

Cytan7
26-12-2007, 09:57 AM
What is 'tarboa'? Is it tarma?

Yes, can rubba rubba, my fren even 'tarboa' one gal after the session. :)

carmeo88
26-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Tarboa means can take away.:)

capri4163
26-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Another happening place not to miss out.:D

icecum
26-12-2007, 11:45 AM
yeah will go and try out soon.............

sanji_0037
26-12-2007, 03:12 PM

Any bro went to this joint and what is the damage (HH & SH), gals quality, tipping and any happening?

Bro cx75,

do you have the number for the KTV or any mummy to reccommend?

Thank you very much

cx75
26-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Bro cx75,

do you have the number for the KTV or any mummy to reccommend?

Thank you very much

Bro, look at my recent post on the pricing. When we were there, there was only one mummy to serve us. She is viet too. She didnt do much, just brought in the gals for us to pick. if you go there early, may have more choice. The gals there are young but very few PRC, hopefully more will come in if the place gets hot.

Room and the environment is clean and neat. Pricing also very reasonable. :)

MiniHawk
26-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Wow! viet chick, must find a day to visit this place. Em oi!:D

AdGuy
26-12-2007, 10:34 PM
If there are bros serious about this place... we can try to organize.

Torres_Mok
28-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Do any bro here know the contact no of the KTV and what time the happy hour start & end? :)

MiniHawk
28-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Not too sure abt the timing but dun mind to try it out this weekend if possible.:)

AdGuy
29-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Had the privilege to try out this place with 2 other good bros on Thurs night.

In a nutshell

Timings: 3 - 8.30pm (HH) / 9 - 3am (SH)
Damage: 18++ per jug (HH) / 30++ per jug (SH) excluding fruits and nuts.

Our package for 2 jugs was 90++ (small drinkers) which IMHO, is a good deal compared to NSH and BS (in terms of package only hor).

Serive wise is ok and as some of the bros have said, mummy seems almost non-existent. She didn't do much and she din even come back when we were about to go. As a result, no tips for her lor.

The good thing is that the sound system is great for KTV idol wannabes. :D

The mission

While waiting for the 3rd musketeer to come, we decided to go up 6c6c first. That was about 8.30pm. Even then there was already about 10 girls (70% viets, 30% PRC). It was damn messy and all the girls started to rush in (unlike where they have a real mummy system and girls are paraded). I couldn't even tell who the mummy was until later. This to me is already a turn off. Sianz part 1. My good bro (lets call him bro DM) immediately snapped up a PRC while I was busy rejecting all the others. Why? coz a big portion of the girls were brought over from my other favourite hangout at Lor 42. Kaoz... all the familiar faces. Sianz part 2. Our other bro (lets call him bro DT) finally turned up and both of us were quite bored until much later.

Fast forward...

Mummy came in again and began to push us some PRC MMs. Since bro DT is a PRC lover, he just picked 1 (which IMHO is quite hot, in all senses of the word). I was solo for awhile longer and since super sianz liao, decided to just go out and pick 1 unfamiliar face. I almost wanted to leave there and then liao, but somehow 5 mins later, I managed to bring a con gai in (quite ok la).

Fast forward...

The experience for bro DM and myself was almost similar. Both our girls were here for the 1st day and they stuck with us the whole night. It started slow but started to get hot and heavy as the night went by. On the other hand, bro MT's girl was so hot, she hardly came back.

Fast forward...

Bro DT left about 12.30am looking pissed (expectedly and justifiably) while bro DM and myself left around 1am. Damage for my girl was $50 because she spent the entire 3 hrs with me. As for bro DM, let's just say that there were 'under table' deals being worked out. :D

Will we go back? For me, unlikely unless they manage to find a new source of con gais. For other bros, it's not a bad place to chill out.

Torres_Mok
29-12-2007, 01:49 PM
gd info, will try soon. :)

NoNick75
31-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Went with 2 buddies last Saturday. Reached there at 1730 hrs, place has nice new decor but a bit small, suppose becos it's a shophouse convert. Was offered free room for 4 jugs until 2130 hrs, we took it though from previous post was only 2 jugs. Room was not noise proof, can hear music played along the corridor and inside room at the same time.

The Viet mummy was named Lisa, looks green. Came in w/o self intro, no name card, we thought she is one of the gals. She cannot speak too well, so kept toasting to us. Brought in a group of gals, about 7 viets and 2 PRC. IMO even loses out to Peach KTV in quality, the PRC waitress looks better. My 2 buddies took viets, I sent the rest of the gals marching. But mummy was quite insistent, she kept pushing any gals that have just arrived to the room until I also give up and just took 1 of the viets.

This KTV do not have any number paging system, sometimes gals will even drop in asking to be seated. The gals can autoroam a bit, but showed no stripping action throughout. The 2 viets with my buddies stayed quite long in the room. I guess this will be my first and last visit.

In short,

Damage: $150 for 6 jugs (HH), $20 for mummy, $30 for my gal
Gal quality: 3 (did see 2 or 3 better lookers at later hours)
return? : not likely

NoNick75
31-12-2007, 04:13 AM
Went with 2 buddies last Saturday. Reached there at 1730 hrs, place has nice new decor but a bit small, suppose becos it's a shophouse convert. Was offered free room for 4 jugs until 2130 hrs, we took it though from previous post was only 2 jugs. Room was not noise proof, can hear music played along the corridor and inside room at the same time.

The Viet mummy was named Lisa, looks green. Came in w/o self intro, no name card, we thought she is one of the gals. She cannot speak too well, so kept toasting to us. Brought in a group of gals, about 7 viets and 2 PRC. IMO even loses out to Peach KTV in quality, the PRC waitress looks better. My 2 buddies took viets, I sent the rest of the gals marching. But mummy was quite insistent, she kept pushing any gals that have just arrived to the room until I also give up and just took 1 of the viets.

This KTV do not have any number paging system, sometimes gals will even drop in asking to be seated. The gals can autoroam a bit, but showed no stripping action throughout. The 2 viets with my buddies stayed quite long in the room. I guess this will be my first and last visit.

In short,

Damage: $150 for 6 jugs (HH), $20 for mummy, $30 for my gal
Gal quality: 3 (did see 2 or 3 better lookers at later hours)
return? : not likely, unless got better FR seen here

gongon
31-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Went there on sat.
not a bad place as the place is always full of the air freshner smell.
agreed dat the mummy can be considered non-existent.
When 1st reached, told her wanted prc but keeps on pushing viet gals.
Was later told by the prc gals who sat wif me n my bro dat mummy will usually promote the viets 1st as same they are fellow countrymen.

quite a good relaxing place, waiter is friendly and helpful as well.
the 3 gals that sit wif us is quite friendly and not like vase.
Dunno whether is it that they haven't apply for credit card machine or wat,
made me need to walk to lor 25 posb atm. (never bring so many cash)
The waiter dat served us seeing dat 1 was quite drunk at dat time offered 2 accompany me there n keep me from being knocked down by cars.
haha.

overall damage is abt $200 for 5-6(only remember 5, dunno got 6 or not) jugs of beer as blur liao.
Too long never drink until so lousy. need to train by going tis place more often.

dun even remember how come i was holding a gal which never sits with me when i was out of the ktv.
Unfortunately to drunk to go hotel liao.
She was sent back by my bro wif another gal.

will rtf when $$$ allowed.

Torres_Mok
07-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Nonick75, I hv come back.. :D

NoNick75
08-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Nonick75, I hv come back.. :D

Welcome back from "honeymoon" .....

Torres_Mok
09-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Welcome back from "honeymoon" .....

i just come back u zap already!! by the way when is our next outing to Shing:)

NoNick75
15-01-2008, 08:39 PM
i just come back u zap already!! by the way when is our next outing to Shing:)

No problem ..... but will give Shing a miss. Maybe we should switch back to our old battle field, I find that it has not been updated on this forum for some time now. Hopefully that will lead the "blues" to raid other more popular joints ....:)

I<3Ivy
01-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Has anyone been to Shing recently?

I was at the 7-11 downstairs buying rubbers (stopped taxi) when I noticed 2 hot viets (speaking in viet, about another girl who is pissing them off) smoking downstairs, one in a white dress other in a black dress.

Maybe it was late and my perception is not so good from that distance, but they did seem to look a little bit better than the FR claimed they would, or perhaps I like a different kind of look than most.
Whatever the case may be, it did pique my curiosity on wed night.

Any bros able to update?

I might go after CNY when more girls come back from their VNY, just to see-see look look.

BS KTV
02-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Shing KTV is using mummy system ? Must tip mama-sans $50 :confused:

jackbl
04-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Hi bro, i was there on wed/thur night. 2 jugs of beer + fruits + peanut + towel=$88.xx when i went in at 9pm ( no happy hour liao :( ) I think it is quite reasonable, as waiter say free room for 4 hr.

There is no mummy system. Most gals are viet, a few prc. I heard alot of gal will be working during CNY period, maybe the customers will give angbao in addition to tips....

Has anyone been to Shing recently?
Any bros able to update?
I might go after CNY when more girls come back from their VNY, just to see-see look look.

BS KTV
05-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi bro, i was there on wed/thur night. 2 jugs of beer + fruits + peanut + towel=$88.xx when i went in at 9pm ( no happy hour liao :( ) I think it is quite reasonable, as waiter say free room for 4 hr.

There is no mummy system. Most gals are viet, a few prc. I heard alot of gal will be working during CNY period, maybe the customers will give angbao in addition to tips....

Look cheap :) mostly milf or syt :confused:

jackbl
23-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Got both. It's up to individual, one man's meat. Nowadays the playability is not so high as compared to before, heard from other bro, last time the gals can do "magic" in your room....

Look cheap :) mostly milf or syt :confused:

lustyboi23
26-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi brothers, a prc i knew from Th ktv told me to visit her at Shing KTV. It seems the last Fr was quite outdated. Any brothers been there recently? It seems it is cheap during happy hour. 23 for a jog of beer plus room free. she say not bad mixture of viet and prc. just want to ask brothers here for comments.:)

jackbl
27-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Sorry not been there after my gal left. I think the price still the same as there is many competition down the road. U can try asking the price b4 u step in, if not like, then u can proceed to other ktv down the road, e.g Her majesty, After Dark, etc.

Hi brothers, a prc i knew from Th ktv told me to visit her at Shing KTV. It seems the last Fr was quite outdated. Any brothers been there recently? It seems it is cheap during happy hour. 23 for a jog of beer plus room free. she say not bad mixture of viet and prc. just want to ask brothers here for comments.:)

Heart Break Kid
27-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Sorry not been there after my gal left. I think the price still the same as there is many competition down the road. U can try asking the price b4 u step in, if not like, then u can proceed to other ktv down the road, e.g Her majesty, After Dark, etc.

bro jackbl.. last week went to Her Majesty for a drink. Nice deco but quality of girls there quite lousy leh.

btw..your siggys look cute :D

Tits Luver
28-03-2008, 01:44 AM
went there a few weeks ago with 4 of my kakis, not much action though...gals there quality oso nt that high
had a slim gal who had big tits (D cup) though, name was Ah Win, she was wearing a deep V-line which faciliated my 'jua nai long zhao shou'

Ttl damages: think 185 (cos i remember each forked out 37 bucks) for 5-6 jugs of beer...can't remember...we couldn't finish anyway
Tips:30
RTF: Dont think so, too ex and not too fun

Zen Zen
28-03-2008, 04:40 AM
Was at shing last week with another two friends after look see at cat 40 house. Went in at around 10 and we ordered 2 jugs with the usual condiments that goes along. Damage was around 90+-. 3 of us got a viet each and their standard so so, not very playful type.

Heart Break Kid
28-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Was at shing last week with another two friends after look see at cat 40 house. Went in at around 10 and we ordered 2 jugs with the usual condiments that goes along. Damage was around 90+-. 3 of us got a viet each and their standard so so, not very playful type.

hi bro.. is the PRC girls in Shing as chio as those in Geylang Lor 7 ?

toto76
29-03-2008, 03:37 AM
went there few dAYS ago with 2 of my fren,Went in at around11+ and we ordered 5jugs forget how much already cos im not the want who pay. got a v mummy come in, bring 3 viet gal so we each take 1.in the main time still got some prc gal come in and ask can i sit down so my fren ask her to sit. after that we drink until 1+ den we move off. we bring 3 viet gal go out to hotel. :)

damages=l100 each. room i think is 25 or 30 can't remember
tips= mummy 30, prc gal 30 each. for the viet gal we never give, cos i think all included.
rtf= i think i will cos i find the plc quite clean not like other plc very dirty n smelly.
overall= 7\10

toto76
29-03-2008, 03:42 AM
went there few dAYS ago with 2 of my fren,Went in at around11+ and we ordered 5jugs forget how much already cos im not the want who pay. got a v mummy come in, bring 3 viet gal so we each take 1.in the main time still got some prc gal come in and ask can i sit down so my fren ask her to sit. after that we drink until 1+ den we move off. we bring 3 viet gal go out to hotel. :)

damages=l100 each. room i think is 25 or 30 can't remember
tips= mummy 30, prc gal 30 each. for the viet gal we never give, cos i think all included.
rtf= i think i will cos i find the plc quite clean not like other plc very dirty n smelly.
overall= 7\10

Zen Zen
31-03-2008, 06:30 AM
hi bro.. is the PRC girls in Shing as chio as those in Geylang Lor 7 ?

imo, no. bro heart break kid.
anyway, that day when i went, not as many prc to compare with geylang lor 7.

Heart Break Kid
31-03-2008, 03:30 PM
imo, no. bro heart break kid.
anyway, that day when i went, not as many prc to compare with geylang lor 7.

Thank bro :D

Zen Zen
04-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Thank bro :D

Please dont mention it bro. :) This place attraction to me is firstly the reasonable price and for girls, i saw more viets, so cant compare nationality.

newbadass
04-04-2008, 12:15 PM
So who wants to bring me there :D
HBK... on bo?

Heart Break Kid
05-04-2008, 02:30 PM
So who wants to bring me there :D
HBK... on bo?

On lah :D you had been missing in action for quite sometimes.

Spud_Boy
14-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Been patronizing Shing for the last 2 mths after stop going to my usual haunt at Afterdark or Her Majesty..

Definately recommended for a more budgeted session, with the same level of fun at the other 2 places.. Especially since my group don't usually drink alot.. :p

Best time to go is just before 8pm, where it is still happy hour charge & order before that.. 3 Jugs of Beer, with fruits & nuts cost about $80+..

For gals wise, a mix of Viet & PRC as other bros have mentioned.. PRC gals there not as agressive as those found in BS (which i also went.. too agressive for my liking.. :o ), but still preference for Viet gals there.. :D

yan ming
14-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Best time to go is just before 8pm, where it is still happy hour charge & order before that.. 3 Jugs of Beer, with fruits & nuts cost about $80+..

thats quite budget. thanks for info bro.
as for the girls, i believe its up to chemistry.

Spud_Boy
15-07-2008, 02:50 AM
thats quite budget. thanks for info bro.
as for the girls, i believe its up to chemistry.

yup.. definately got to have chemistry.. :)

Spud_Boy
17-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Just got back from Shing.. :D

think they just got a new lot of viet girls who arrived today, cuz tonight really lots of them & are pretty good looking.. mostly syt.. :p

though not much customers today, but most likely cuz it's mid week.. so girls tend to run around less too.. :D

toasis
18-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi guys just like to confirm:

- saw in FR some reported paying mummy but then somewhere in the thread mention no mummy

- HH got time limit or not? 4 hours of room?

Thanks

McLovin@@
18-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Hi guys just like to confirm:

- saw in FR some reported paying mummy but then somewhere in the thread mention no mummy

- HH got time limit or not? 4 hours of room?

Thanks

Shing is same as BS NSH, no mummies (as far as i know, been to Shing many times and never saw any mummies).

How long u can sit in Shing depends on how many jugs of beer u buy lo, usually its 1.5 hour / jug but can bargain :)

Spud_Boy
19-07-2008, 04:10 AM
Shing is same as BS NSH, no mummies (as far as i know, been to Shing many times and never saw any mummies).

How long u can sit in Shing depends on how many jugs of beer u buy lo, usually its 1.5 hour / jug but can bargain :)

think it's usually 1 to 1.5hr per jug.. but if on days with many empty rooms, they usually don't chase u out so fast.. :)

just back from there again... 3 days in a row! :p

incubus
14-08-2008, 11:33 PM
This place sucks. The boss of the KTV always come n entertain us whenever we go up. We always open tua pao not martell then cordon bleu. Let me tell all of u my story. I went up on a saturday, we opened a martell big bottel costing us 888++ then on sunday we went to drink our left over, but still we opened 3 bottles of corden bleu (small bottles) costing us 1388++ , then on monday, went again to drink the left over, opened another tua pao corden bleu costing 1688++, tuesday went up again to drink again the left over. This time never open bottle, then came the big shock, a receipt costing over 80 came. They ask us to pay for the mixture, nuts n nap kins. I was so pissed of that i paid the money carry my half bottled tua pao n left the KTV.
I was wondering how on earth they have the cheek to charge me the mixture as my mixture are all water. I swear that i will never go back to that KTV again. For your information, the place has alot of ”high" ppl going. If there is a raid, definately will be taken back for urine test. For ppl who loves to cheong that place i think u will soon get this incident soon. I am not against this KTV but i think the way they treat us really sucks:)

incubus
14-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh i almost forgot, the most important piece of information. One of my friends da pao a viet lady from the KTV. Dont know if he got wear CD or not but he got "be zhou" after that night. Be careful when picking the girl with the name of Ah mei:)

incubus
14-08-2008, 11:59 PM
another think, i am still wondering if the liqure that they sell are real as everytime after drinking i wake up i have a terrible headache. I had to take panadol. I dare not say they are fake just wondering. another was that i ever saw them pour 3 jags of left over beers left by customers in 1 jars then top a bit into it n then serve it to customers again. How the hell they can do this type of thing. I am not trying to fame this KTV but it is just not the way to run bussiness n treat we cheongster who pay to have fun. There are lots of KTV down geylang road, take my advice do not cheong in this KTV. I can tell u i am a regular there once n i have open more then 30 tua pao there.

Happy cheonging Bros:)

yan ming
15-08-2008, 10:40 PM
yup.. definately got to have chemistry.. :)

hehe totally bro. :)

Just got back from Shing..

think they just got a new lot of viet girls who arrived today, cuz tonight really lots of them & are pretty good looking.. mostly syt..

though not much customers today, but most likely cuz it's mid week.. so girls tend to run around less too.

bro, hopefully its still this situation. been sometime never go liao

Spud_Boy
18-08-2008, 01:08 PM
This place sucks. The boss of the KTV always come n entertain us whenever we go up. We always open tua pao not martell then cordon bleu. Let me tell all of u my story. I went up on a saturday, we opened a martell big bottel costing us 888++ then on sunday we went to drink our left over, but still we opened 3 bottles of corden bleu (small bottles) costing us 1388++ , then on monday, went again to drink the left over, opened another tua pao corden bleu costing 1688++, tuesday went up again to drink again the left over. This time never open bottle, then came the big shock, a receipt costing over 80 came. They ask us to pay for the mixture, nuts n nap kins. I was so pissed of that i paid the money carry my half bottled tua pao n left the KTV.
I was wondering how on earth they have the cheek to charge me the mixture as my mixture are all water. I swear that i will never go back to that KTV again. For your information, the place has alot of ”high" ppl going. If there is a raid, definately will be taken back for urine test. For ppl who loves to cheong that place i think u will soon get this incident soon. I am not against this KTV but i think the way they treat us really sucks:)

been going there for the last 1 mth almost everyday, cuz my friend likes it there.. go till like there's a usual room for us..

so far usually get beer & if order during HH it's pretty reasonably priced.. & gals wise pretty gd mix..

but with ur reviews.. hmm, i think i gotta re-consider going.. haven't seen any "high" ppl around though..

Spud_Boy
18-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Oh i almost forgot, the most important piece of information. One of my friends da pao a viet lady from the KTV. Dont know if he got wear CD or not but he got "be zhou" after that night. Be careful when picking the girl with the name of Ah mei:)

Sorry, but what's "be zhou"?

hmm.. just gotta be careful if wanna da pao.. never sat at a girl call Ah mei yet..

Spud_Boy
18-08-2008, 01:14 PM
another think, i am still wondering if the liqure that they sell are real as everytime after drinking i wake up i have a terrible headache. I had to take panadol. I dare not say they are fake just wondering. another was that i ever saw them pour 3 jags of left over beers left by customers in 1 jars then top a bit into it n then serve it to customers again. How the hell they can do this type of thing. I am not trying to fame this KTV but it is just not the way to run bussiness n treat we cheongster who pay to have fun. There are lots of KTV down geylang road, take my advice do not cheong in this KTV. I can tell u i am a regular there once n i have open more then 30 tua pao there.

Happy cheonging Bros:)

any gd places to recommend, bro??

been to Afterdark, Her Majesty, Paramount & BS.. stuck to Shing cos of reasonable pricing & gd no. of gals..

Satrai
19-08-2008, 02:32 AM

I thought this Shing KTV is near lor 18...

Darrenlow
19-08-2008, 07:20 AM
No mummy system there ....

Beer consider quite cheap if u go around 7:30pm.
U order 3 jugs at aound $90 , u can stay there till 11 pm

But if u go after 8 pm , u can stay till 2am + but cost aroung $120+.
Consider cheap when compare to TH.

Also depends on luck ; but most girls not much happening there. Viet and PRC.

Waiter there wont harass u for tips !

Depends on what u one lo......

Spud_Boy
19-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I thought this Shing KTV is near lor 18...

yup.. Lor 18.. entrance in between the coffeeshop & 7 11..

Kenzo82
20-08-2008, 10:47 PM
I must say its 1 of the cheaper place to go for a drink at $22/jug b4 8 and $33 after that.

maybe can try this 1 out she just return from china (xiao yu).
for bros who r lookin for young n chio girl maybe should gv this place a skip. most of the prc here are in their late 20s to early 30s. not very sure of the viet cos i prefer prc. cheers. :)

toasis
30-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Last time I went 3 in a group small room ordered 3 jugs of beer.

This time round 5 might be going, order 3 jugs can or not? cos all of us driving :rolleyes: is there like a min amount tt we have to order?

Zen Zen
04-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Last time I went 3 in a group small room ordered 3 jugs of beer.

This time round 5 might be going, order 3 jugs can or not? cos all of us driving :rolleyes: is there like a min amount tt we have to order?

bro, i think every where you go is the same, where got say min must order how many? even if 5 of you go, you still have the right to order just 1 jug. just that you will be pai seh only. :D ;)

Barracuda
05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Wow did anyone went there just now? i just came back from there. Kena raided nb.....

Around 12+ i was singing halfway then suddenly power off, lights turned on and see many many police come up zzzzzz.

Got stuck in room for like 30 - 45mins

incubus
05-10-2008, 07:02 PM
OMG this KTV is in trouble. Was around lor 18 yesterday, sa w a big crowd around the telephone both. Saw a chi nese guy lying motionless there with his head blea ding n could see his skull. Later got to know that  he was beaten up in the KTV by the bouncer there  . Heard that it was over the payment of the bill o r something not very sure. The chinese guy was pro unced dead that is why the police came to the KTV  yesterday. Heard he was beaten till his neck was b roken from in spinal coral. Who will dare to patro n the KTV. We guys spend money looking for fun, bu t this KTV you spend money you will not find fun a nd there is a danger you will get beaten up. I hav e stoped going to this KTV since i had little misu nderstanding with them, their bouncers i heard are  from the gang 18. So fun samsters going to this K TV pls think twice. Cheers. Happy Cheonging: )

Zen Zen
06-10-2008, 03:13 AM
OMG this KTV is in trouble. Was around lor 18 yesterday, sa w a big crowd around the telephone both. Saw a chi nese guy lying motionless there with his head blea ding n could see his skull. Later got to know that  he was beaten up in the KTV by the bouncer there  . Heard that it was over the payment of the bill o r something not very sure. The chinese guy was pro unced dead that is why the police came to the KTV  yesterday. Heard he was beaten till his neck was b roken from in spinal coral. Who will dare to patro n the KTV. We guys spend money looking for fun, bu t this KTV you spend money you will not find fun a nd there is a danger you will get beaten up. I hav e stoped going to this KTV since i had little misu nderstanding with them, their bouncers i heard are  from the gang 18. So fun samsters going to this K TV pls think twice. Cheers. Happy Cheonging: )

wah bro!! your fonts really got my head spinning. but anyway thanks for the news. might stay away from this joint for the time being then. ;)

incubus
06-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Was at Lor 18 today and was told that shing KTV's waiter all got involved in the bash. A total of 7 guys n 1 girl was brought back to the station with all their hands handcuffed. That was why they had to close the KTV before 2am last night coz no ppl serving customers. I am going to give this place a life banned coz dont when i will get beaten up then have to pay the bill:)

roamersg
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Bro Incubus, thx alot for the info. I was thinking about cheonging this place b4 b/c saw some cuties outside a few times I go by to other joints, but now agree not worth the risk of misunderstanding. this is precisely type of info sharing very helpful to us all, appreciate it!

uncletoby
06-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Bro incubus,

Thanks for your "public warning" and am sorry to hear that u had witnessed such an incident. I believe i speak for all samsters when i say your report is very much appreciated. Thanks again !

Barracuda
06-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Wah no wonder when the police came in they never check on the girls but went straight and detained everyone inside.

I was stucked inside zzzz

Berky
06-10-2008, 11:22 PM
i saw many police around the area when i passed by the other day. thought it was just a normal fight. how can the bouncer do such things? thought they were supposed to stop fights, in the end they the ones whack the guy upside down. :eek:

ShittyAss
07-10-2008, 01:56 AM

U tell me which bouncer bo chap number one??? :confused:

ShittyAss
07-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Wah no wonder when the police came in they never check on the girls but went straight and detained everyone inside.

I was stucked inside zzzz

Did they check on these MMs? Did they detained those MMs?

Barracuda
07-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Did they check on these MMs? Did they detained those MMs?

They did detain them but only asked a few questions then they let them all out.

Not sure if those police are from AV could be from division thou.

jackbl
07-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Heard fr a gal that she is in toilet when police came, and nvr get check passport. she said other gals also just check passport only.

They did detain them but only asked a few questions then they let them all out.

Not sure if those police are from AV could be from division thou.

n733
07-10-2008, 05:24 PM
wanted to try it out actually....but lucky come in and read abit...thks for the info...skip this joint...:eek:

Fishcer
07-10-2008, 05:27 PM
wanted to try it out actually....but lucky come in and read abit...thks for the info...skip this joint...:eek:

No lah...u shld go...then me can get rm easier at lor 7 :D

Barracuda
07-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Asked one of the girls there how's the situation now. she said now damm messy, becareful when going there bros. She said now there like ghost town lol

n733
07-10-2008, 11:18 PM
No lah...u shld go...then me can get rm easier at lor 7 :D

hahahah pls lor....is not me alone lor.....even i go over still got other ppl lor..:D

toasis
15-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Just wondering if trouble has cleared up over there thinking of going for hh this sun noon :rolleyes:

Barracuda
15-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Just came back from Shing.

Heard from the girls there that girls from TH and New Beijing all came over to Shing BUT there's a risk cause of the recent case which happened.

It seems that the acutal case was that some customer got beaten up by the bouncer think cause he refused to pay for the drinks and ended up in hospital, afterwards the customer died in the hospital due to injuries.

Police has already said that they will come and do spot check anytime.

admirer09
16-10-2008, 02:36 AM
woa lao eh this place, went there once ordered 2 jugs ... suppose to be 80+ , in the end charge me for 3 jugs 100+, tell the waiteress bill wrongly , still got the cheek to tell me the bal $40+ will offset when i return again. meaning i pay in advance WTF. they might as well charge me the exp for the upcomig yr.

the last time i went there , i and my friend forget to pay and we went off, i can imagine wat will happen if kenna caught. Strongly advise all bros here to steer clear of this place. We sill hav many other playground

Pingu298
16-10-2008, 04:10 AM
Actually the rooms there are neat and nice. Just that the waiter / waitress sometimes are not v sure on their pricing. Hav been there a few times, and e charges semms not consistent :(

toasis
16-10-2008, 06:41 AM
Like this place previously cos easy to get a place and cheap, any other place to recommend at the same price range?

pewpew
22-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Been a regular to shing until my PRC went back yesterday, time to look for a new one... :mad:

Zen Zen
22-10-2008, 02:25 PM
woa lao eh this place, went there once ordered 2 jugs ... suppose to be 80+ , in the end charge me for 3 jugs 100+, tell the waiteress bill wrongly , still got the cheek to tell me the bal $40+ will offset when i return again. meaning i pay in advance WTF. they might as well charge me the exp for the upcomig yr.

the last time i went there , i and my friend forget to pay and we went off, i can imagine wat will happen if kenna caught. Strongly advise all bros here to steer clear of this place. We sill hav many other playground

Thanks for letting us know on this, although this joint has been on my ban list, i will take note of it when cheonging other places. ;)

Berky
23-10-2008, 02:51 AM
with the charges inconsistent and such nonsense happening from the bouncer, i strongly agree with bros that lets stop visit this place for the moment.

Like this place previously cos easy to get a place and cheap, any other place to recommend at the same price range?

the 1 above LIP disco also can consider bro. :)

Spud_Boy
25-10-2008, 12:33 AM
the 1 above LIP disco also can consider bro. :)

that's Afterdark.. :)

Berky
29-10-2008, 12:57 AM
that's Afterdark.. :)

thanks bro. i always got it mix up with HER MAJESTY! :D

Spud_Boy
29-10-2008, 02:41 AM
thanks bro. i always got it mix up with HER MAJESTY! :D

Not suprising.. if i not wrong, both belong to the same boss.. just run by different managers.. :p

n733
29-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Feeling adventurous today and decide to give this joint a visit dispite the 'not so good rep'.Pricing abit funny as they goes by 1 jug entitle u to sit 1.5hr.2 ppl min 2 jug.weekend is 1 jug 1 hr.per jug is 33 buckroo.and tibits and fruits is according to per head.Reach abt 10 plus take 3 jugs and they let me sit till 3.Grp of 3 incl of 3 jugs/tibits/fruits cost at 121.Take note sign card u have to pay addition of 5%. so bill at 127.

Gals today : alot of viets.got a few not bad PRC.Action are around but u need to get the right gals.Viets gals stay the longest and they like sit 2-3 table they enough liao.so expect them to sit with u damm long until u will want to chace them out in order to go hunt for new gals.
tips is from 10-20 bucks.My bro pay the PRC 20 tips and she happy like fuck.
But the viet stay with me damm fucking long till i feel like paying them 20 is short charging them.

Hope this info helps...if anything wrong pls dont flame me...hahahah:D

Fishcer
29-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Gals today : alot of viets.got a few not bad PRC.Action are around but u need to get the right gals.Viets gals stay the longest and they like sit 2-3 table they enough liao.so expect them to sit with u damm long until u will want to chace them out in order to go hunt for new gals.
tips is from 10-20 bucks.My bro pay the PRC 20 tips and she happy like fuck.
But the viet stay with me damm fucking long till i feel like paying them 20 is short charging them.

Hmmm...ur heart sooo soft 1 meh....then u tip them more lor....scarly they sooo happy they follow u home...:D

n733
29-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Hmmm...ur heart sooo soft 1 meh....then u tip them more lor....scarly they sooo happy they follow u home...:D

hahah my heart is soft leh but cork so much harder so still decide to stick wif 20 tips:D

jackbl
29-10-2008, 11:03 AM
I felt that if she dun butterfly much and sit with u more than 2hr than $10 more also nothing much.... my humble opinion..:D

hahah my heart is soft leh but cork so much harder so still decide to stick wif 20 tips:D

toasis
29-10-2008, 10:14 PM
What about the previous hh pricing of $90 3 jugs before 9pm? Still exist?

Looking for somewhere w damage of $30 per person :)

Thanks

Berky
05-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Not suprising.. if i not wrong, both belong to the same boss.. just run by different managers.. :p

oh i see. there's another Shing that opened near Serangoon Road. The place used to be a LSB, wonder how is the set up inside.

maybe will drop by someday. ;)

Spud_Boy
05-11-2008, 12:57 PM
oh i see. there's another Shing that opened near Serangoon Road. The place used to be a LSB, wonder how is the set up inside.

maybe will drop by someday. ;)

haha.. i just past the serangoon 1 yesterday.. was kinda shock when i saw it.. exact same name & layout.. so i suppose it's by the same boss..

not too sure about the damages or quality of gals there though..

jojogigi
08-11-2008, 02:33 PM
hello all my good fellow bros...

do you know what time do all the gals go?
if so where they normally go like after 1am like that?
sibei sian cos i going ktv only after 11pm next week weekday...

Barracuda
12-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Any fave girls u guys have there?

Berky
28-11-2008, 07:44 PM
haha.. i just past the serangoon 1 yesterday.. was kinda shock when i saw it.. exact same name & layout.. so i suppose it's by the same boss..

why were you shocked bro?

warfrog
29-11-2008, 12:34 AM

Charges for drinks are the same here and the one over at GL. Was there last weekend on Saturday, surprised many rooms empty. Few girls at the moment thou, think they are at the other Shing. Quality is so so. Different ppl different taste la. But their age is abt 22 -26.

Rooms are new and clean. Thats one good point as its still new at the moment.

Its my humble review.

Spud_Boy
30-11-2008, 02:13 AM
why were you shocked bro?

cuz didn't expect to see the same ktv at another location.. same name somemore..

Spud_Boy
30-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Charges for drinks are the same here and the one over at GL. Was there last weekend on Saturday, surprised many rooms empty. Few girls at the moment thou, think they are at the other Shing. Quality is so so. Different ppl different taste la. But their age is abt 22 -26.

Rooms are new and clean. Thats one good point as its still new at the moment.

Its my humble review.

thanks for the review..

am still goin back to the original Shing.. think the recession has finally hit the budget ktvs too.. gals are stickier.. cuz there are too many gals i.e. more competition.. though seems business is still pretty brisk.. :)

pewpew
30-11-2008, 09:29 PM
The waitress there and service still sucks as ever but recently there seems to be more PRC gal there and have a few pretty 1 too :D

Spud_Boy
01-12-2008, 02:11 AM
The waitress there and service still sucks as ever but recently there seems to be more PRC gal there and have a few pretty 1 too :D

that i gotta agree.. service gotten from bad to worse.. if not for the relatively cheaper drinks there.. would have skipped the place..

yup, more prettier gals.. both prc & viet.. i.e. more choices for fellow bros.. :D

pewpew
01-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Maybe someone can tell their boss to changed their waitress's attitude or else won't really be going down unless to find my girl. :mad:

P.S. some Jing Ge's gal have went over to Shing, thats y the place is getting flooded with gal.

Spud_Boy
01-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Maybe someone can tell their boss to changed their waitress's attitude or else won't really be going down unless to find my girl. :mad:

P.S. some Jing Ge's gal have went over to Shing, thats y the place is getting flooded with gal.

my gal also been asking me to go there.. or else, it's a change too.. attitude problem.. but relative cheap beer.. can't say much..

oh ya.. the prc gals keep saying that they saw me at Jing Ge before & sat with me.. when i never went to Jing Ge before.. haha..

Barracuda
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Any good girls to intro there?

Zen Zen
02-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Any good girls to intro there?

i used to go for 1 girl named Shan Shan previously, don't know if she still there or not. not bad, she's quite playful and can drink. ;)

uncletoby
02-12-2008, 01:07 AM
any bros can share? is this place as playable as TH ktv?

Barracuda
05-12-2008, 01:09 PM
any bros can share? is this place as playable as TH ktv?

Some of the girls from TH and NSH have all hopped over to Shing. So yes some are quite playable. some are not

insomnia69
11-12-2008, 02:53 AM
Any bros here can pm me the number for the Shing in lor18 there? Like to try out the place. Will post a fr after visiting. Thanks.

pewpew
11-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Any bros here can pm me the number for the Shing in lor18 there? Like to try out the place. Will post a fr after visiting. Thanks.

67458152 - Shing KTV

Hope this helps :)

DO_I_BJ
11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
shuqi and yanyan from TH is there.

insomnia69
11-12-2008, 12:10 PM
67458152 - Shing KTV

Hope this helps :)

Thanks alot bro... i kudo for u...:D

Spud_Boy
11-12-2008, 03:20 PM

on my way there now.. lol.. Happy Hour ar!! :D

pewpew
12-12-2008, 09:42 AM
on my way there now.. lol.. Happy Hour ar!! :D

Should have tell me earlier coz i was with 2 other friend there yesterday during HH till 2am... Can come grab you girl when mine ran out :D

Barracuda
12-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Should have tell me earlier coz i was with 2 other friend there yesterday during HH till 2am... Can come grab you girl when mine ran out :D

I was regular there last time....haha which girl did you sit with? Maybe i sit before

pewpew
12-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I was regular there last time....haha which girl did you sit with? Maybe i sit before

BB, yanzi + Xiao Ying

3 regular girls that alway turn up in my room :D

Barracuda
12-12-2008, 01:38 PM
BB, yanzi + Xiao Ying

3 regular girls that alway turn up in my room :D

Oh ya i know yanzi and xiao ying

haha ur taste not bad bro

Spud_Boy
14-12-2008, 04:31 AM

more than enough girls to go around for the bros la.. but, by all means, if see girl u like, u can go ahead, bro! :D

jackbl
15-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Any recommendation of viet gals?

more than enough girls to go around for the bros la.. but, by all means, if see girl u like, u can go ahead, bro! :D

technofreak
15-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Any recommendation of viet gals?

Let's go check it out...Viets outnumber PRCs...;)

pewpew
15-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Paramount and Sentosa viet gals have flock over to shing recently too.

P.S. I know coz my gals caught me fooling around at Shing on my last visit... :cool:

Barracuda
16-12-2008, 08:15 AM
went yesterday again... at the staircase saw xiao ying already... end up ta bao her out... she really does give a very song song gao jurong gf feeling... addicted to her liao... siao liao... maybe going later again 11pm onwards...

She's slim + about 160m+ tall and has a big smile right? Should be the one i know if not wrong haha.

My friend always sit with her.

pewpew
16-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Who have bonk her liao? Me still thinking if i should target her anot bcoz atm already got a few gal pestering me, very sian... :(

DTCEPL
16-12-2008, 10:40 AM
a few gal pestering me, very sian... :(

Bro Pewpew must be beri yantao hor......few gals pestering u to bed them:D

pewpew
16-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Bro Pewpew must be beri yantao hor......few gals pestering u to bed them:D

Maybe i looks like a "MOBILE CARROT LOOKALIKE" :mad:
(A walking carrot waiting to be chop)

Barracuda
16-12-2008, 04:46 PM
So besides yanzi and xiao ying, u guys has any other recommendations?

Its been almost 2 weeks since i last went there lol, heard now got alot of new stocks from other KTVs heading to Shing.

JonnieWalker
22-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Been to Shing a number of times. Last Sat first time went at HH with chiong buddies. Jugs at $22 only, we get 4 jugs, 4pm-8pm. Num of gals also no less, PRC + Viets.

I joined late, but I din lugi, cos first gal came in sit "on" me very wild. Came in just ride you, and auto pull down dress & take off bra. Nice pair of balls & smooth skin. Serve you wat you desired for. I think she's a popular gal, name Shuqi. :cool:

A good place to chill in the evening. ;)

jackbl
23-12-2008, 11:31 AM
How about the viet gals? Are they playable as the prc?

I joined late, but I din lugi, cos first gal came in sit "on" me very wild. Came in just ride you, and auto pull down dress & take off bra. Nice pair of balls & smooth skin. Serve you wat you desired for. I think she's a popular gal, name Shuqi. :cool:

A good place to chill in the evening. ;)

JonnieWalker
23-12-2008, 11:57 AM
How about the viet gals? Are they playable as the prc?

For the recent HH session, not as playful (as Shuqi). But my previous sessions, most of the viet gals are pretty playful. ;)

sotong hand
24-12-2008, 02:00 AM
hey bros!

i intend to visit one of the Shing. And the serangoon one happen to be nearer. Is the price for the new shing the same as the original? Are the girls ok in the new joints? Will be very grateful if bros help to clear my thoughts.

Spud_Boy
24-12-2008, 03:00 AM
hey bros!

i intend to visit one of the Shing. And the serangoon one happen to be nearer. Is the price for the new shing the same as the original? Are the girls ok in the new joints? Will be very grateful if bros help to clear my thoughts.

shld be the same price.. that's what i was told..

as for gals there.. seems got less there.. the gals at the geylang shing was telling me that there are less customers at the Serangoon 1, so they tend not to go there..

Laksaboi
28-12-2008, 11:13 AM
never went to the serangoon 1 b4. the main outlet at geylang not bad. jux went there on 26th dec. lots of gers there but not all u bros will wan to have her sit wif u. some can even be dabao out. personally i find the viets are better there.

jackbl
29-12-2008, 03:21 AM
Now seems that the prc gals are more than the viets...maybe due to closure of TH KTV...

never went to the serangoon 1 b4. the main outlet at geylang not bad. jux went there on 26th dec. lots of gers there but not all u bros will wan to have her sit wif u. some can even be dabao out. personally i find the viets are better there.

n733
29-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Now seems that the prc gals are more than the viets...maybe due to closure of TH KTV...

not really ....th close for a few mth liao.......ask shuqi and she will tell u...she from th...:D:D

JonnieWalker
29-12-2008, 10:34 AM
doesn't matter viet or prc, as long as is playful, and got chemistry.

some viets (or prc) just sit with you, really just sit only.. :(
some (viet & prc) quite fierce also when u reject them..

but true enough, I have better experiences with viets. :cool:

sexrookie
29-12-2008, 08:41 PM

serangoon Shing lesser oyster. Still prefer GL Shing as there are more oyster to choose from the shores of China and Vietnam

:D

AdamApple82
29-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Anyone sat with this girl called QiQi before? Wanna know how is she like?

admirer09
30-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi bros out there ... can i check with bros out there , have anyone manage to tabao xiao ying before cause she told me she dun ... anyway she did ask me out but i scared later my face a bit white, hair a bit green look like cabbage so told her see how ... any suggestions by bros here?

admirer09
30-12-2008, 12:51 AM
yo bro what i mean is that she told me she dun get tabao but go out i think is okay which she ask me out tomorrow but i dun think i can cause of work just wondering how u ask her cause i think she nt easy to up

pewpew
30-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Dunno if we are talking abt the same "Ying" but can tell u she is really a very good player, that is the most i can say :D

Let us know after u have up her!

pewpew
31-12-2008, 09:40 AM
How much is the damage for her? :cool:

NZL97
31-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi bros,

went wif one kaki yesterday for HH fr 3pm - 8pm, gals will start coming in fr 4pm onwards, stock wise not so much quality but good mix of PRC & viet, really good environment with good sound system & the rm smell nice (think they got some fragrance thingy in the rm). Costs was reasonable at $90 wif 3 jugs. Sat wif tis viet called ah hong wif killer bod & boobs & practically "rape" me though she butterfly quite long............:(

The other 2 PRC i had are quite subtle & not much action & both me & my kaki still feels that the viets are the better ones in terms of service & looks....at least for tis ktv.....:p

would definately rtf again..........happy cheonging for 2009 to all sbf bros!!!!!!!!

leecs
04-01-2009, 12:45 PM
For the past week, I've been going there like 4 times & i spent around $900. I'll always look for this PRC, But shes going back this coming friday & will be back few months later. Miss her man..

pewpew
04-01-2009, 01:22 PM
For the past week, I've been going there like 4 times & i spent around $900. I'll always look for this PRC, But shes going back this coming friday & will be back few months later. Miss her man..

Yan zi? :P

leecs
04-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Yan zi? :P

You got tabao her?

Laksaboi
04-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Went down yesterday. Open a bottle of Chivas wif my friend from 8.30pm to 2 am. Was wif this ger ah cheok from vietnam, was somehow the best and manage to dabao her out. Find tat the prc there seems mostly come from th.

leecs
05-01-2009, 08:54 PM
my friend tabao her a few times... free though... dunno what the girl thinking...

Is it the slim girl, long hair with sharp chin? There are many Yan zi there.....

Barracuda
06-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Is it the Yan Zi who's going back this month and has a work permit with Shing?

She does Tabao meh? thought she doesn't tabao one

leecs
06-01-2009, 10:49 AM
Is it the Yan Zi who's going back this month and has a work permit with Shing?

She does Tabao meh? thought she doesn't tabao one

Yes. Its the Yan Zi, who is going back this month. Nope... She doesnt tabao wan...

Barracuda
06-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Yes. Its the Yan Zi, who is going back this month. Nope... She doesnt tabao wan...

So like what Blanko bro mentioned that his friend tabao her a few times. is it the same yan zi?

leecs
06-01-2009, 04:12 PM
So like what Blanko bro mentioned that his friend tabao her a few times. is it the same yan zi?

There are many Yan Zis there. So it may not be the same 1 we are talking.

leecs
06-01-2009, 07:29 PM
yeah... i don't think my friend's one going back on the 9th...

Ok.... That cleared a misunderstanding... The Yan zi, who is going back this month is nice girl, sweet girl... We had a few rounds of nice chatting. No rubba rubba involved.

Barracuda
06-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Ok.... That cleared a misunderstanding... The Yan zi, who is going back this month is nice girl, sweet girl... We had a few rounds of nice chatting. No rubba rubba involved.

yeah i agree bro...she's a nice girl. treat her as a good friend, alot of things to talk about lol.

leecs
06-01-2009, 11:18 PM
yeah i agree bro...she's a nice girl. treat her as a good friend, alot of things to talk about lol.

I dont even treat her as a hostess. We chat about almost everything. Her family, my family & stuffs... Quite sad i would say...

pewpew
07-01-2009, 09:47 AM
If its the yan zi that is going back on the 9th jan, ya she is a very nice gal...

P.S. She calls me Jie Fu... lol

leecs
11-01-2009, 10:50 PM
& shes gone now..... Hopefully she'll be back... Miss her alot...

charger
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I agreed with all the bros above the little Yanzi has gone back on the 9th.
Like most of you I missed her cus she is so adorable and pretty. She told me she mite come back mid march and all I can do now is to find a temp. replacement.:(

jackbl
12-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Wow... this used to be a viet ktv, now it has more China gals liao.. how things changed ;)

pewpew
12-01-2009, 05:51 PM
My Xiao Ying gone back...
My Yan Zi gone back...

Doubt i will be going back to Shing anymore unless the damn attitude of the service changed...

Unless there are reason for me to go back... hm

p.s. Whoever knows the management there, do sound out to them...

JonnieWalker
18-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Just got back from Shing with my kakis, for HH.
Still quite good, but the rooms are getting dirtier, rubbish here and there.

Girls quite many during HH. Number of PRCs & Viets equals. And some mix quite well too. We all tabao one each out after HH ends at 8pm. My kaki's prc damn good figure, good attitude too, and had a good fj (which we all agreed after hearing his fr).

Overall, we had a good singing and bonking session. ;)

leecs
18-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I was there yesterday till 3am. I was at 3rd storey. There was a room that was very happening, blasting techno music.

JonnieWalker
18-01-2009, 12:21 PM
I was there yesterday till 3am. I was at 3rd storey. There was a room that was very happening, blasting techno music.

There always got rooms blasting techno music, some times the gals came in, insert techno music, and they dance! Then they sweat, and used up the tissue in the room... :o

leecs
18-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Better than going to pubs or disco man!!!!! :D:D:D

xfreeman
20-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Quite a enjoyable KTV to cheong if you like Viet and PRC... Was intro by friends and 5 of us spend $180 on 4 jugs of beers.

Would say quite reasonable lah plus the Viet gals are quite playable....:)

Didn't bother too much about the attiude of the waiters and waitress.... Just be happy can liao.:p

jackbl
21-01-2009, 12:33 AM
It's time to go down again ... :D;):p

Quite a enjoyable KTV to cheong if you like Viet and PRC... Was intro by friends and 5 of us spend $180 on 4 jugs of beers.

Would say quite reasonable lah plus the Viet gals are quite playable...

Didn't bother too much about the attiude of the waiters and waitress.... Just be happy can liao

leecs
22-01-2009, 04:12 PM
I will be going down tonight. For those who are going, i'll see you around.

xfreeman
30-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Went there happy with 2 other 1st timer friends.... assigned to quite a lousy room (Rm18) at their 1st level. Dirty wall with no wall paper, torn off carpet, old sofa and only one mic working! Anyone can advise if we are allowed to change if we kana such condition room????

KNN go inside only, kana invaded by all the "mature" PRC..... Worst! My friend dun know the rules and been "Tofu" here and there.... I quickly sms my usual Viet gal to come down and resure.... Managed to send them out.

Still prefer the Viet as they are young and playable and later still can take away..:p

Total Damage: $238 (1 bottle come with two mixers. claimed that extra mixer cost $33 :eek::eek: )

Spud_Boy
30-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Went there happy with 2 other 1st timer friends.... assigned to quite a lousy room (Rm18) at their 1st level. Dirty wall with no wall paper, torn off carpet, old sofa and only one mic working! Anyone can advise if we are allowed to change if we kana such condition room????

KNN go inside only, kana invaded by all the "mature" PRC..... Worst! My friend dun know the rules and been "Tofu" here and there.... I quickly sms my usual Viet gal to come down and resure.... Managed to send them out.

well, that's the reason y i stopped going to Shing.. the conditions getting bad to worse.. the boss should really think of how to maintain the place, or not more will stop going..

harrystermao
31-01-2009, 11:37 AM
siao liao, the last hideout for me going to be history?? very hard to find good playable afternoon ktv now.

hope it gets better:)

honda69honda
31-01-2009, 01:24 PM
been there once before the new year.

it is a totally cannot make it place..... even free i also wun go...

and bad experience with 1 of the viet gal.. who took $ and ran off at the hotel... :mad:

banana boat
31-01-2009, 11:30 PM
i might be going tml nite. Any prc to recommed?

pewpew
01-02-2009, 12:42 AM
i might be going tml nite. Any prc to recommed?
Bro, Good PRC (Those pretty babes)are all in China atm leaving only those dinosaur (unless i missed it...)

Mostly left are Viets.

Laksaboi
01-02-2009, 01:02 AM
ok la, jux know the rules can le. some prc are alright. but so far no bad experience with the viets. any bro going down on sunday can pm me cuz i might go down too.

jackbl
01-02-2009, 05:21 AM
How come the mixer is only limited to 2??? others are free flow for the 1st time :mad:

Total Damage: $238 (1 bottle come with two mixers. claimed that extra mixer cost $33 :eek::eek: )

jackbl
01-02-2009, 05:25 AM
There are a few afternoon ktv along GL. There are AfterDark, Sentosa/Top City, and Paramount, etc....

siao liao, the last hideout for me going to be history?? very hard to find good playable afternoon ktv now.

hope it gets better:)

leecs
01-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Just went there yesterday night at room 19. PRC is getting less. Some viets can play. some cant....

Nevertheless, my fav has gone back... Hope she does'nt come back to this kinda place & work again. Its not the place for her.

xfreeman
02-02-2009, 12:00 AM
My fav viet gal also gone back today liao...:(

Guess I will give this place a miss until the management look into the room condition. Plus, 1 extra mixer costing $33 is really rubbish :mad: I think only "carrot" will pay for it....:mad:

icecum
02-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Yup it true for afternoon HH there are a few place as what bro Jackbl mention but i still think that Shing or SG Ktv it the best for HH cause they charge quite cheap most of the time i go shing around 4pm++ can sit untill 8pm they charge 78++ for 2 jug

If bro are going for Vit or thai can try out Top city it also quite budget place..

There are a few afternoon ktv along GL. There are AfterDark, Sentosa/Top City, and Paramount, etc....

jackbl
02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Top city= Sentosa, lor 19, mostly viet and a few prc. The HH for small room, 2 jugs is $84

If bro are going for Vit or thai can try out Top city it also quite budget place..

icecum
02-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Yo bro bingo top city = sentosa Prc really a few only lor and can't play but if want to go relax there also not a bad place the girl there will sit with u for very long most of the time i go they will sit with me for a least half hr then they run table liao......

Top city= Sentosa, lor 19, mostly viet and a few prc. The HH for small room, 2 jugs is $84

jackbl
02-02-2009, 01:25 AM
IF u go on HH, 4-8, i think u can sit the gal for at least 2hrs. If she no other tables, u can sit 3hr.... :p

Yo bro bingo top city = sentosa Prc really a few only lor and can't play but if want to go relax there also not a bad place the girl there will sit with u for very long most of the time i go they will sit with me for a least half hr then they run table liao......

pewpew
02-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Sentosa's sofa kinda like rotten liao leh... And the sofa got "YOU KNOW WHAT" on it...

leecs
05-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Sentosa's sofa kinda like rotten liao leh... And the sofa got "YOU KNOW WHAT" on it...

What the ........ :eek::D

NoChoice
09-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi Bros

Just visited Shing last Sat. The girls are mixed b/w PRC n Viet. Both are ok and can play when u get the "money vain" type :D
Anyway, b4 me leaving at abt 2pm, saw 1 slim girl with quite big boods (maybe 36B, i dint press or check so dunt know) and fair skin. Only asked for her name and was tiold Xiao Ping. Downside is not SYT maybe early 30s. I dint sit with her coz leaving liao so dunt wan to waste $.

Would like to ask any kind bro here ever sit with her and can she tabao or not:D Best is have tried b4 and can advice is her "bed kung-fu" as sluty as she looks too ........thank you very much in advance......:)

singvoid
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi Bros

Just visited Shing last Sat. The girls are mixed b/w PRC n Viet. Both are ok and can play when u get the "money vain" type :D
Anyway, b4 me leaving at abt 2pm, saw 1 slim girl with quite big boods (maybe 36B, i dint press or check so dunt know) and fair skin. Only asked for her name and was tiold Xiao Ping. Downside is not SYT maybe early 30s. I dint sit with her coz leaving liao so dunt wan to waste $.

Would like to ask any kind bro here ever sit with her and can she tabao or not:D Best is have tried b4 and can advice is her "bed kung-fu" as sluty as she looks too ........thank you very much in advance......:)

Hi Bro NoChoice..think she can tabao provided have chemistry lah..and oh, she's a D-cup, not B!! :D She goes to work every day but only during standard hours and not happy hours!! Good luck lah!

NoChoice
09-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi Bro NoChoice..think she can tabao provided have chemistry lah..and oh, she's a D-cup, not B!! :D She goes to work every day but only during standard hours and not happy hours!! Good luck lah!

[/B]Bro thanks alot for the prompt help. Ya i only knew she is BIG but me no gd at judging and nvr squeeze so "run-water" loh lol....sorry to "belittle" her. Ya bro u r rt, she only worh SH coz i asked y nvr see her earlier n she said pm not working....hmm.....maybe working outside during tat time.

Bro can enlighten hv u sit w her b4 or even tabao her b4? is she fun to play in the rm? (pun both rm i mean KTV & hotel hahaha)

thks bro

singvoid
10-02-2009, 03:47 AM
[/B]Bro thanks alot for the prompt help. Ya i only knew she is BIG but me no gd at judging and nvr squeeze so "run-water" loh lol....sorry to "belittle" her. Ya bro u r rt, she only worh SH coz i asked y nvr see her earlier n she said pm not working....hmm.....maybe working outside during tat time.

Bro can enlighten hv u sit w her b4 or even tabao her b4? is she fun to play in the rm? (pun both rm i mean KTV & hotel hahaha)

thks bro

Bro NoChoice, yes, i have sat with her before..in fact, i was also there last saturday at nite as well! :D She's quite playful in the room..pulled down her top and rubba my face with her soft melons!! Almost stripped everything when we were playing games as well!!:p Do jio her when you are there next time lah...:p

NoChoice
10-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Bro singvoid

Thanks for the thumbsup...it sure sounds fun ya. I will definitely jio her when i visit e next round. But sad thing is i normally go during HH so timing dont coincide w her work hrs. Looks like got to sacrifice some sleep time in order to have fresh melon juice next time liao....hooe e juice can revitalise my lost of sleep too ya ......cheers and hv fun in cheonging ya. Perhaps u can pm me when u go nxt time n if i am there as well, will drop by to say hello and thank u to you too :D

singvoid
10-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Bro singvoid

Thanks for the thumbsup...it sure sounds fun ya. I will definitely jio her when i visit e next round. But sad thing is i normally go during HH so timing dont coincide w her work hrs. Looks like got to sacrifice some sleep time in order to have fresh melon juice next time liao....hooe e juice can revitalise my lost of sleep too ya ......cheers and hv fun in cheonging ya. Perhaps u can pm me when u go nxt time n if i am there as well, will drop by to say hello and thank u to you too :D

BroNoChoice, no problemo...happy cheonging and post FR if you do tabao her out!! :D

gunners78
17-02-2009, 08:42 PM
whats the market rate for tabao the viet girls?

monster98
18-02-2009, 10:47 AM
I think Shing KTV was raided yesterday at around 9+pm..:(

sttanseb
18-02-2009, 12:30 PM
It could be due to two Korean man was attacked in the KTV last week //:confused:

Ahh Fatt
18-02-2009, 12:35 PM
I think Shing KTV was raided yesterday at around 9+pm..

Wa......Sifu really sifu...
Not ur playground oso know........ :eek:

must stay veri low profile...... kekeke :D:p

SporeGuy
18-02-2009, 01:04 PM

bro anymore details ?

monster98
18-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Wa......Sifu really sifu...
Not ur playground oso know........ :eek:

must stay veri low profile...... kekeke :D:p

happened to walk pass only lah.................... :D

sgmjplayer
18-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Some people always walk pass at the right timing!!:rolleyes:

happened to walk pass only lah................. :D

Ahh Fatt
19-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Some people always walk pass at the right timing!!
Yalor,
purposely happen to walk past..er...:rolleyes:
btw, why r u there at that time arh......:eek:
should be at home liao..... :eek:

singvoid
04-03-2009, 07:59 PM

Any bros know whether the stock depleted due to the recent raids in the area? :confused: A fren of mine said that there were not many gals around during the weekend SH..:eek:

admirer09
03-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi .... just to inform bros here that xiao ying is back

Spud_Boy
08-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Just back from Shing last night, after skipping this place for some time..

very few customers.. guess more so cos of the earlier closure timing (12am.. though abt 11.30, the lights will on liao..)..

gals wise, mostly viet, though also saw a few PRC.. how wild are the gals really depends on which 1 u chose..

& a gd thing about less customers is the gals tend to butterfly less.. though my 1st gal left very early cos she had no other customer than me..

overall exp is still ok, though for the same price on alcohol.. bros can go to either Armani or Dong Men..

ruchucky
08-04-2009, 04:08 PM
hai, bro. may i know how much charge if we got 4people to go aroung 8pm, how is the gril selection? all Viet, ? got Prc ? how about the gril able play wild until go toilet HJ?
tomorrow going cheong but still don't know whichktv to go, now a day most the ktv very quite and the gril not able to play also..
hose to see your comment or can pm me thanks.

hosayboh
19-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Too late Bro, heard that Shing G18 is closed but dunno for good or for reno. Last nite was on friday.

leecs
20-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Heard that their licence is being renewed & a change of proprietor.

mel&nicole
20-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Think most likely ppl smoking inside the KTV and kena caught by NEA and the license kena suspended la... the other time SG also like that.....

Anyway this place is a ah beng place..... should closed down long ago... too cocky.. just my few cents worth... heard too many bad encounters there.:mad:

Spud_Boy
21-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Think most likely ppl smoking inside the KTV and kena caught by NEA and the license kena suspended la... the other time SG also like that.....

Anyway this place is a ah beng place..... should closed down long ago... too cocky.. just my few cents worth... heard too many bad encounters there.:mad:
sad but true..

initially used to be my fav place to go.. nice gals, cheap beer.. decent service..

but in a yr.. other places beer price drop.. theirs remain the same.. staff service need major correction.. gals wise.. will depends alot on "season"..

will time to move on to other better joints..

jackbl
21-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Maybe u try those ktv further down the road at 12/14/16. There is paramount and milk. I skipped AfterDark cos their charges is higher than the 2 :D

will time to move on to other better joints..

Spud_Boy
21-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Maybe u try those ktv further down the road at 12/14/16. There is paramount and milk. I skipped AfterDark cos their charges is higher than the 2 :D
1st started off from Afterdark.. then to Shing..

Afterdark's price is far too stiff..

Anyway, i was told Milk is pretty ok.. might drop by & see how.. gotta work around budget & playability..

jackbl
27-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Walked past and the notice on the door said that it will be opened on 17/5/2009

Heard that their licence is being renewed & a change of proprietor.

owen10
27-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Walked past and the notice on the door said that it will be opened on 17/5/2009

wondered wat happened. raid or chg of mgt???
it's closed for ... i thk probly > 2 mths or so???

pewpew
27-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Shing KTV was closed for 1 month because previously there was a fight and the customer sued Shing and thus was suspended for 1 month.

leon1078
27-04-2009, 09:26 PM
can go to the another Shing KTV Serangoon same thing anyway.

jackbl
28-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Dun think it is as accessible as GL. If here no room, u can hop to another at lor 16, 14, 19 or 9....

can go to the another Shing KTV Serangoon same thing anyway.

Compliments
28-04-2009, 10:06 PM
I wonder if you guys notice.. those small little cups , just take one empty and sniff...extremely offensive smell.. not too clean i guess.:eek: And the toilets usually have lots of ice in urinal. I wonder whats the ice for? Doesn't it bring down the stench of urine?

Boxster
05-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Any bros know whether Shing Lor 18's closed for good or for renovation? Passed by a couple of times and it said it was close for temporary renovation..but not sure whether its true or not? :confused:

leecs
18-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Does anybody know if Shing is open? Thanks

jackbl
18-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Walked passed last weekday and saw the notice saying will open on Sunday 17/5/2009. Anyone can confirm?

Does anybody know if Shing
is open? Thanks

sttanseb
19-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Yes, they have just re-open on the 18th Monday .:D

liver_pool8
19-05-2009, 01:13 AM
how the stock & the pricing?

leecs
20-05-2009, 09:19 AM
I just went there last night around 12am i think. Pricing is the same. They did the flooring & confirm no smoking in the rooms anymore. No girls walking as all are in the rooms entertaining.

I went there for 15 mins to look see then go home & my friends continue all the way.

leecs
04-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Went Shing on Tuesday night. Ther are a few new Viets & PRC there. Some are not bad...

phua2908
10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi, Bros, I'm new to this forum, join due to friend told me here can find good massage, etc... I was a regular at this shing ktv, if not mistaken the manager was a guy name andr.. went there last week but don really enjoy much there as the chicks there changed quite a few and don really know how to "play" no touchy touchy. quite boring. but there is 1 PRC quite plump but that 1 know how to play. can even ask to HJ/BJ in the room. if u guys don mind looks can try her.

enjoy~!!

Chengdu dog
10-06-2009, 09:09 PM
There is a 心夜 in Serangoon. I think mainly vietnamese gals there.

Any PRC gals working there :confused:

pewpew
11-06-2009, 09:45 AM
There is a 心夜 in Serangoon. I think mainly vietnamese gals there.

Any PRC gals working there :confused:

Alot of PRC aunties there too, i only see 1 around 20, rest all 25++ (yesterday night)

phua2908
11-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I went Shing ktv @ serangoon few months back but don really like there. think mostly there are all PRC aunties. only saw a few viet but not pretty...

Chengdu dog
12-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Alot of PRC aunties there too, i only see 1 around 20, rest all 25++ (yesterday night)

I went Shing ktv @ serangoon few months back but don really like there. think mostly there are all PRC aunties. only saw a few viet but not pretty...

Ya :) the quality there is lousy the same go for RS KTV mainly viet gals

MichaelWinn
18-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Ya :) the quality there is lousy the same go for RS KTV mainly viet gals

dear bros, i went shing ktv geylang lor 18 today with a buddy,
saw almost all vietnam girls, no china gals, shing geylang 18 now like
mini saigon, many vietnam gals rushed in , i reject a lot of them,have to because some very pushy, the viet gal who sat with me told me they are allowed to raba raba with customers in the room but not allowed to handjob or strip their clothes in the ktv room, they pester customers to go hotel for short time which is 100 bucks for one shot, quite a number of vietnam girls
at this ktv very young and pretty, looks like vietnam girls have taken over lor 18;)

jackbl
18-09-2009, 03:46 AM
In your view, is it recommendable for bro to visit this joint? Is the quality good? :D :p
quite a number of vietnam girls
at this ktv very young and pretty, looks like vietnam girls have taken over lor 18;)

MichaelWinn
18-09-2009, 12:51 PM
In your view, is it recommendable for bro to visit this joint? Is the quality good? :D :p

yes recommended ,quality quite good overall,only thing cannot full service inside the ktv room:D

SX4R
19-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi all, new to this site... me went to Shing S'goon a few times for this PRC named xiao lian. Any bros know her?

gambit76
21-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Managed to get her to sit with me only once a couple of months back. Went there quite late and the waiter managed to get her to sit with me for a while.

Quite cheeky and managed to grab quite a handful of her as well. But she will always pull her top back properly. Hands able to roam but she will try to cover herself. Must be trying to protect herself from being caught. ;p

SX4R
23-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Managed to get her to sit with me only once a couple of months back. Went there quite late and the waiter managed to get her to sit with me for a while.

Quite cheeky and managed to grab quite a handful of her as well. But she will always pull her top back properly. Hands able to roam but she will try to cover herself. Must be trying to protect herself from being caught. ;p

LOL :D. same s**t happened to me when i tried...tot go a few times she'll open up..btw bro, any other recommendations there?

SX4R
23-09-2009, 09:39 AM

Was thinking of bringing her out but no luck :(

gambit76
28-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi bro SX4R, i also never tried to get her out as she really knows how to play hard to get.

Been there last thursday but didnt get to see her around too.

SX4R
30-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi Bro gambit76, was told she went back China in Aug but dun know coming back or not. if me no remember wrongly shld be after the raid during the start of Aug...

gambit76
01-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi Bro gambit76, was told she went back China in Aug but dun know coming back or not. if me no remember wrongly shld be after the raid during the start of Aug...
No wonder didn't get to see her around. Thanks for the update bro. so long never look see look see liao...

iblogreview
13-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Any bro can advise me on the following??

What time does the HH ends?

How much to open a bottle for a room??

Whats the number I can call to book a room??

Thanks alot!!

LowKa
05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Went to Shing KTV at Lorong 18 on a weekday night with a buddy.

Was given a small room on level 2.
Was told that happy hour is from 3pm till 8pm. As we reach after 8pm, no more happy hour.
The girls are all viet. And it is like a warzone after the drinks arrived. The girls will just rush in, sit anywhere, grap you, grap your hand to touch them, sit on your lap, etc... All just to 'make' you let them sit with you. Got to be really really firm to reject the girls. Most girls will not take NO for an answer. Got to keep saying no, ignore them, some left, some will still stay.

Saw quite a number of girls. Was told by the waiter that china girls are rare there.

Any bros got better experience?

sirtuo
26-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi All bros,

Recently, get to work near this ktv at Serangoon Road, saw it while waiting for bus home, any kind bros can update me about the price n the standard of the gals, if good comment, i would like to try.
Have been to GL n JC area, but have not try the Serangoon or Jln Besar Ktv or Pubs.
Thanks in adv

jay.lay
09-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Thinking of trying out Shing at Lor 18...any bro can advice on the rate for the room and tips?...are the gals are mostly viets?...tks in adv

charger
10-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Shing biz is quite gd now agn with lots of Viets age frm 18-35. Alot can play cus of too many wls and competition. A few left over Prcs frm 2 yrs ago and def cmi. They are haggard and old birds alrdy and i think they shld retire gracefully. Tips frm $20-30 if you like the babe and she cum back more often. I gave $50 to my fav who sat wth me all nite. As for prices, I dont understand cus they suka-suka tell you this rm 6 jars, then must add 2 more after HH then ++++. Seriously we normally drink frm 5-10 and we drink 10-12 jars and they dont bother us.