PDA

View Full Version : Bad nuru experience with PRC ML, worst thing is she told me she felt sick…

fracha
26-09-2020, 12:04 AM
1-2 months ago, I found this PRC ML from an online website (don’t ask me which one) and saw some “good reviews” there (not from SBF). I went to many spa and kind of wanted nuru so gave this girl a try…

After saw her, not as good as the photo but okay it was always like that, boobs quite small. Before service, already asked me to give the money. I know service won’t be good, usually if give money after service, the girl would work harder to get more tips.

After shower, she started to slide me using her small boobs with nuru gel.
She then started asking me lots of questions, like what job I do, how much I earn, etc. Come on, I come to massage is for relaxation, not a job interview.

Then I already felt very turned off, then I tried to touch her boobs, then she said I should not disturb her doing the job and she has the procedures. So robotic, then last kept rubbing my cock till I released, I didn’t feel great but if rubbed like this of course would come out…

Then massage a bit but too tired to release one more time. Then she kept complaining about living in Singapore. I asked her how she could the SG passport she said she married a SG man and divorced…

So after shower then I wore clothes. She told me that she felt a bit sick that day and didn’t want to work but worked anyway.

***WHAT? YOU ARE SICK?????????*** Why worked when still sick?

I was so scared that time because I didn’t wear mask during the massage. So scared if I got the virus, people would know. I fast hand fast leg left the scene. Didn’t want to hug or touch her before leaving like I normally do after massage.

I went back home quickly had shower and changed all the clothes and washed everything….

Anyway it was 1-2 months ago…and after that I just stick with my favourite indo and Viet ML and don't want to try any new ones...just stick with good ones

CumExplorer
26-09-2020, 12:09 AM
ts u should expose everything abt the wl, dont know why u not tell details here, and what the purpose of the post :confused:

holala
26-09-2020, 12:14 AM
agreed. you should have expose her.

LurkerLurks
26-09-2020, 12:18 AM
during this 1-2 months if u dont have any symptoms u should be save ba lol

fracha
26-09-2020, 01:13 AM
she said she wasn't feeling well, no need expose her because i don't know if she got the virus, maybe just not well that day. and after 1-2months i don't have anything. just i think i just didn't like her service as well, cannot touch, ask this and that, kept complaining etc

hoosdathu
26-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Anyway it was 1-2 months ago…

seeing u still out here posting about your encounter, no prob liao lah...

why not share which WL u tried?

no point opening a thread to warn samsters but never even mention who u took.

kombust
26-09-2020, 03:27 AM
more likely she wanted to do a slack job and say this and that as excuses.