PDA

View Full Version : My Mother-in Law, I'm Lost and needed help and advise.

yurokii
15-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Hi to all Sam bros and sis, abit of myself before I start.
I been on this forum for quite awhile, on and off. I dont really make threads but just reading about everyone story.

Current Situation
I'm in my early 30s and being a young chap, I have been living together with my wife and mother in law for quite a few years before our own house come.
My MIL is in her forties, divorce. She not the ugly and fat kind but also not the very slim kind. Average and most importantly I think she have a C or D Cup. She definitely maintain herself because my wife do teach her on maintainance.

Ok long story cut short

Recently these few weeks, I have been fantasing her probably because due to her figure and looks. Its only recently after living together with her for about 3-4 years, all of a sudden, whenever my wife is not around, she have been bending down in front of me showing her boobs cleavage for me to see. Whenever I'm in my boxers, sometime I caught her eyeing on my boxer. I did not really care about it till recently. The chances of her bending down is getting more frequent and I think she know I have been bioing her boobs.

There is even a time, when my daughter find her when she on the bed, I accidentally tap on her arse and place my hand on it for quite sometime. She definitely feel it and I'm sure she know about it but just treat it like nothing. So recently I do not know why, my head is all about her and also imagine of her letting me fk is all in my head. I know its my little bro brain been doing the work but I do have sex with my wife and my release too but the urges is getting stronger as days past.

Recently she have some issue with monetary and to me its not a big amount. My wife wouldn't wanna help her because she is always giving the reason of knowing her own mother pattern and told me not to help. I feel she is reaching out of road in her end and do not wanna let others know much about her stuff. I did told her I will help her but just don't let my wife know. To my surprise, she smile and since that, I kinda receive signal from her.

I really do not know if its the true and real signal that she is giving me but 1 thing for sure is i been seeing her boobs and cleavage more and more recent. Especially when my wife is not around or sleeping. There are a few incident that is too much for me to mention here, maybe probably later.

So my question is this, am I getting signal from her that she is flirting with me? Is she grateful or would just wanna have mutual benefits? Both of us are in a state where we did not say out but instead show it out. ( viewing purposes ). Should I make the first move on calling her out to have dinner between us? Should I just do nothing and let this carry on?

Sorry bros and sis, I'm really confuse and I need advise. Please do not scold me or flame me. Some might say I'm overthinking but as a guy we know what kinda signal we are getting. So rather what kind of advise can you give me if this happen to you.

Thank you for the time reading and sorry for the bad writing as this is my first time.

Kovovo
15-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Wa u 30s ur mil 40s...damm
Enjoy the show, dun do anything ur not confident

Edwq
15-09-2020, 05:11 PM
I think you should not have any funny ideas. Let me put it this way : Would you be ok if you found out your wife and your father were up to any monkey business?

ramon
15-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Oh wow! At this moment I think you should just enjoy the show, fantasise about your MIL when you bonk your wife.

Perhaps after a while your MIL may stop showing you half balls or in the worst scenario, she may touch you and then you should have decided earlier on how you will react based on the consequences you can think of.

Gentle reminder : Women are extremely sensitive...your wife can sense something has happened between you and MIL. Your MIL is a woman who can turn drama on you or even go to emotionally blackmailing you. Don't hope that anything is mutual stays mutual because of your close proximity with her..emotions will gather and it will not turn out good for you.

yurokii
15-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Wa u 30s ur mil 40s...damm
Enjoy the show, dun do anything ur not confident

Ok bro. Thanks for your advise.

yurokii
15-09-2020, 05:49 PM
I think you should not have any funny ideas. Let me put it this way : Would you be ok if you found out your wife and your father were up to any monkey business?

So quite lucky for me, my dad pass away but I do know what u mean

yurokii
15-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Oh wow! At this moment I think you should just enjoy the show, fantasise about your MIL when you bonk your wife.

Perhaps after a while your MIL may stop showing you half balls or in the worst scenario, she may touch you and then you should have decided earlier on how you will react based on the consequences you can think of.

Gentle reminder : Women are extremely sensitive...your wife can sense something has happened between you and MIL. Your MIL is a woman who can turn drama on you or even go to emotionally blackmailing you. Don't hope that anything is mutual stays mutual because of your close proximity with her..emotions will gather and it will not turn out good for you.

Ok bro. Unless she make the first move, if not I shall stay as what it is.

Majide
15-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Don’t do anything further that would hurt your wife. Just ti gong ti siao and enjoy the current show. If we were to say eating at workplace is bad, eating at your own home is definitely the worst.

I’m sure your priority is your marriage instead of fucking your MIL right?
Just fantasise her but don’t cross the boundary. Treat it like a hot milf on the streets, can see can not touch if it makes you feel better

aczeta76
15-09-2020, 06:36 PM

PMed u... could be useful

Lucius_Verus
15-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Better dont involve in MIL.. just pass to bros at here will be better then can write story
For all bros in this forum enjoy.. hehe...just kidding dont take it serious and zapped me hor

sexcision
15-09-2020, 06:44 PM
Now I curious what's thoes things you mention that's too much for u.... Share abit leh. These might be the most crucial clues.

morrissey1209
15-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Do whatever you want. Just reap what you sow.

yurokii
15-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Now I curious what's thoes things you mention that's too much for u.... Share abit leh. These might be the most crucial clues.

😂😂😂😂 indeed

Tai_zi21
15-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Woman got so many... why eat and shit at the same place? Totally not worth it... unless u Wan fulfill ur AV fanasty

fenwick
15-09-2020, 07:29 PM

Sounds like your small head is still in control bro. Dangerous.....;)

fenwick
15-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Better dont involve in MIL.. just pass to bros at here will be better then can write story
For all bros in this forum enjoy.. hehe...just kidding dont take it serious and zapped me hor

Good suggestion bro :D

otamay
15-09-2020, 08:27 PM

But you must remember that women have very good sixth sense.

Once your wife knows that you and your mil get together, can be sure that will be the end of your marriage. :mad:

Nying
15-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Hmmm dangerous

Latte
15-09-2020, 09:08 PM
U only promise to help her right? Never promise how u will help ma. We are here to her rescue!

unsung80
15-09-2020, 09:14 PM
My 30s i also had tried MILF in their 40s. Wonderful i tell you, some more is your MIL. Like ultimate fantasy come true for most men.

jonnyboi888
15-09-2020, 09:29 PM
real question is how much do you love your wife and want to continue to stay married to her?

such a mother in law, already fuck care her own daughter's happiness.. you think if things really happened and turned sour, will she care more about you or about herself, and maybe even her daughter... perhaps even turn the whole thing against you, threaten you for more money...

the thrill and fantasy is definitely there, many of us can feel for you...

it's good that you seek for people to share their thoughts with you instead of making rash decision.

take care

yurokii
15-09-2020, 09:54 PM
I really thanks all bros for their concern and advise. Really appreciate. I will update soon on what happen. Hehe

Fat Fatt
15-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Well if something happens and blows up, the scenario could blow up and the wife leave the family bitter and vengeful at the betrayal of her own mother and husband.

But you may then continue the relationship with the MIL. But why would you change a piece of new equipment for an older model. If your MiL is in her 40s, I presume your wife likely in her late 20s.

Even on selfish reasons for yourself, being shortchanged is not going to be better choice. But really you have to consider the love and care for your wife and not to destroy her as a person you once loved.

And really, all this excitement are just the seduction of the forbidden fruit. Some silly male ate the apple and the rest is history ....

fenwick
15-09-2020, 10:24 PM
If this is fiction ,great opening of another steaming story TS! Pitching my tent here. He he ^_^

lilmei
15-09-2020, 10:55 PM
If she can fend for herself, she won't be living off you and your wife. She needs the roof over her head and your money so you have leverage. Do her. She has as much interest as you to keep it under wraps. Just don't push your luck. Reap what you pay for and let it come to you again.

VoicesWithin
16-09-2020, 01:39 AM
TS, are you mad? So many women in the world and you aim your MIL?!

Its like every where got good road to walk but you purposely walk into a big lonkang to fall down..... just to find out how much blood you can bleed level-of-stupidity....

My advice: Just do it. Some people never bang head against wall will always itchy to know the feeling Lol. Rem to write us a nice FR!

dgsk
16-09-2020, 08:51 AM
Perhaps you should check with your wife why she refused to help her mother. If its a recurring gambling habit, you can expect your MIL to lynch on to you once you help. And if she is baiting you this way to get you to fork out, she will most likely have used this tactic many times before.

zadina20002000
16-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Tell everyone that you have back pain. Opportunity come ask her to do massage. Look at the signal from there and read the situation.

mrnakal
16-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Bro TS, i'm living with my MIL too for many many years. She wear those "butterfly" blouse at home, where the sleeve can put your head in. Seen countless cleavage, bent down infront of me countless times, and BRALESS! I do have the thinking how i wish i can squeeze the boobs, suck on it. But its all my imagination. Of course as a man when you see big boobs of a women not your gf or wife you feel shiok. But, she is your mother in law, staying at the same house, you see her everyday, wouldn't it be awkward if you fuck her then see you wife? The feeling of getting to fuck the daughter and mother sure feels good!!

The only one i wanna fuck is my SIL. That one i cannot resist. That's another story.

If i were you, i wouldn't fuck her. Why? Because now you are helping her with money. She can turn the story saying you pay her to fuck with you. It may sounds dramatic, but it could happen. If no money is involve then it's up to you. As for now, just let her bent infront of you, show you her cleavage, you just enjoy the moment. And take a video/photos secretly if you want. Can always view it again later on. But pls keep the video/photos in a safe place where only you can access to it. Then maybe you can share with us the the video/photos. Hahahaha. Joking.

My advice to you is: a moment of plessure, a lifetime of regret. Think about it.

ml1138
16-09-2020, 09:44 AM
another advice is that there might be a tag team with mother and daughter...

sorry just read too much of this sexy story..:D

mrnakal
16-09-2020, 09:49 AM
another advice is that there might be a tag team with mother and daughter...

sorry just read too much of this sexy story..:D

Hahaha.. it's a man's dream!

lipe
16-09-2020, 10:34 AM
bro mrnakal

up you 16 points.

Please tell us more on SIL.

Bro TS, i'm living with my MIL too for many many years. She wear those "butterfly" blouse at home, where the sleeve can put your head in. Seen countless cleavage, bent down infront of me countless times, and BRALESS! I do have the thinking how i wish i can squeeze the boobs, suck on it. But its all my imagination. Of course as a man when you see big boobs of a women not your gf or wife you feel shiok. But, she is your mother in law, staying at the same house, you see her everyday, wouldn't it be awkward if you fuck her then see you wife? The feeling of getting to fuck the daughter and mother sure feels good!!

The only one i wanna fuck is my SIL. That one i cannot resist. That's another story.

If i were you, i wouldn't fuck her. Why? Because now you are helping her with money. She can turn the story saying you pay her to fuck with you. It may sounds dramatic, but it could happen. If no money is involve then it's up to you. As for now, just let her bent infront of you, show you her cleavage, you just enjoy the moment. And take a video/photos secretly if you want. Can always view it again later on. But pls keep the video/photos in a safe place where only you can access to it. Then maybe you can share with us the the video/photos. Hahahaha. Joking.

My advice to you is: a moment of plessure, a lifetime of regret. Think about it.

lipe
16-09-2020, 10:37 AM
a good read for TS.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/taiwan-actress-jiang-ping-divorces-husband-after-his-affair-with-her-mother

loneyheart
16-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Too much Jap vid same story :)
But in real she take u as her son

ilovepantyhose
16-09-2020, 01:15 PM
the term MILF has an additional definition: Mother In Law Fucker

:p;):D

iLuvePussies
16-09-2020, 02:33 PM

Haha good one bro :D

ongkp
16-09-2020, 04:31 PM
I been on this forum for quite awhile, on and off. I dont really make threads but just reading about everyone story.

Current Situation
I'm in my early 30s and being a young chap, I have been living together with my wife and mother in law for quite a few years before our own house come.
My MIL is in her forties, divorce. She not the ugly and fat kind but also not the very slim kind. Average and most importantly I think she have a C or D Cup. She definitely maintain herself because my wife do teach her on maintainance.

Ok long story cut short

Recently these few weeks, I have been fantasing her probably because due to her figure and looks. Its only recently after living together with her for about 3-4 years, all of a sudden, whenever my wife is not around, she have been bending down in front of me showing her boobs cleavage for me to see. Whenever I'm in my boxers, sometime I caught her eyeing on my boxer. I did not really care about it till recently. The chances of her bending down is getting more frequent and I think she know I have been bioing her boobs.

There is even a time, when my daughter find her when she on the bed, I accidentally tap on her arse and place my hand on it for quite sometime. She definitely feel it and I'm sure she know about it but just treat it like nothing. So recently I do not know why, my head is all about her and also imagine of her letting me fk is all in my head. I know its my little bro brain been doing the work but I do have sex with my wife and my release too but the urges is getting stronger as days past.

Recently she have some issue with monetary and to me its not a big amount. My wife wouldn't wanna help her because she is always giving the reason of knowing her own mother pattern and told me not to help. I feel she is reaching out of road in her end and do not wanna let others know much about her stuff. I did told her I will help her but just don't let my wife know. To my surprise, she smile and since that, I kinda receive signal from her.

I really do not know if its the true and real signal that she is giving me but 1 thing for sure is i been seeing her boobs and cleavage more and more recent. Especially when my wife is not around or sleeping. There are a few incident that is too much for me to mention here, maybe probably later.

So my question is this, am I getting signal from her that she is flirting with me? Is she grateful or would just wanna have mutual benefits? Both of us are in a state where we did not say out but instead show it out. ( viewing purposes ). Should I make the first move on calling her out to have dinner between us? Should I just do nothing and let this carry on?

Sorry bros and sis, I'm really confuse and I need advise. Please do not scold me or flame me. Some might say I'm overthinking but as a guy we know what kinda signal we are getting. So rather what kind of advise can you give me if this happen to you.

Thank you for the time reading and sorry for the bad writing as this is my first time.
Don’t eat and shit at the same place. Not worth doing!

raw333333thirty
16-09-2020, 06:28 PM
This advice is surely the best!! i couldn't stop laughing

TS, are you mad? So many women in the world and you aim your MIL?!

Its like every where got good road to walk but you purposely walk into a big lonkang to fall down..... just to find out how much blood you can bleed level-of-stupidity....

My advice: Just do it. Some people never bang head against wall will always itchy to know the feeling Lol. Rem to write us a nice FR!

Bigbluebird
16-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Keep us updated :D

cupid xpress
16-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Pure taboo.... Exciting though

Keep is posted if there's any advance

Oh yeah, live is unpredictable

morrissey1209
16-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Seems like most bros here wanna see carnage. Let it rip.

Vin1208
17-09-2020, 05:48 AM
I can totally relate lol. Last time my ex gf's mum was a milf. Like literally a milf. Always wear hot pants or fbt shorts, singlet or tank top, C/D cups confirm. Somemore fitness instructor. I got so much of urges but in the end not worth it la. But got lucky a couple of times got to see fully what was under them clothes. Not elaborating more.

LittleThinCat
17-09-2020, 12:14 PM
I can totally relate lol. Last time my ex gf's mum was a milf. Like literally a milf. Always wear hot pants or fbt shorts, singlet or tank top, C/D cups confirm. Somemore fitness instructor. I got so much of urges but in the end not worth it la. But got lucky a couple of times got to see fully what was under them clothes. Not elaborating more.

Wah lao, don't make us gian leh hahaha :D

sexcision
17-09-2020, 01:38 PM

U damn fucker lol, say until like that than dun Wan say anymore. Now all here sum xi xi liao.

Ray06
17-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Too much Jap vid same story :)
But in real she take u as her son

Maybe TS read too many of those stories by Bro
Lipe on "2012 New Chinese Stories" ...where sex with MIL was so exciting...

Xgenre
17-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Think carefully. Once sex has happened, it is a secret both of you need to keep for life. That is hard to do. When she is old and no longer attractive, can you still fulfil her if she requests for sex or a loan? If not, will she use the secret to threaten you? You are forever in her debt.

Your wife will be betrayed by the 2 most important people in her life. The shit may not hit the fan yet. Some day you will have children. Should they grow up to know what you have done, you will lose your wife and kids. For a moment of lust, there is a lifetime of fear that follows. Fear of how this little secret, once spilled, will wreak untold damage to your life. Not worth it. Women's charter is no joke too.

Not worth it. $200-400 here gets you a younger FL with better figure. F and Forget makes life simpler.

diputs1269
18-09-2020, 03:33 PM
I really thanks all bros for their concern and advise. Really appreciate. I will update soon on what happen. Hehe

Is this fact or fiction?

Please keep us updated on your latest development, cheers!

nocsag
18-09-2020, 03:37 PM

knn everyone hand on hormat waiting for details
need to lepaskan spring leh

Squeezy
19-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Wah lau eh bro.

When you are married, you and your wife becomes one and her mother becomes your mum as well. End of story. Don't watch too much Japanese porn....it just poison your brain more.

bana9976
19-09-2020, 12:49 PM
TS, I know a lot of bros here say it's not worth it. But look at it this way, say you wife found out you gave money to your MIL, she would get angry and consider it as somewhat break her trust. So if you're going to lend/give the money and break the trust, might as well get some piak out of it.

But my advice is to take that money and piak other younger girls.

shawnanderson
19-09-2020, 01:41 PM
If TS going to do it, don't do it at home.

There is always a risk. As long as you are willing to accept it.

Seems like both women not in a good relationship. If both women quarrel one day, mil might spill it out.

VinnieV
19-09-2020, 09:12 PM
If this is a story, pitching my tent

Otherwise the heart (or penis) wants what it wants. What can you do?

willroyce
19-09-2020, 11:03 PM

Current Situation

Ok long story cut short

Well not everyone will get this type of opportunity.. so go get it tiger

willroyce
19-09-2020, 11:08 PM
knn everyone hand on hormat waiting for details
need to lepaskan spring leh

we also cant control spring a lot bro... i agree with u!!

willroyce
19-09-2020, 11:14 PM

hahahah i love that term bro good one

willroyce
19-09-2020, 11:56 PM
If TS going to do it, don't do it at home.

There is always a risk. As long as you are willing to accept it.

Seems like both women not in a good relationship. If both women quarrel one day, mil might spill it out.

true also.. we can never trust on what they will say when they mad

sianguy2006
31-10-2020, 11:54 PM

So bro any latest updates? Eagerly waiting for your updates

diputs1269
01-11-2020, 12:13 AM
So bro any latest updates? Eagerly waiting for your updates

Me too, cheers!

prepaidcard3821
01-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Haha I'm curious to what will happen as well!

Neoguri
01-11-2020, 01:02 AM
Can definitely understand the excitement with a desirable MIL!
However, it is always tricky and dangerous. - Not worth it.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I never had have this problem with MIL or SIL.
Both were definitely not my cup of tea and not such feelings at all. :D

kt88_2
01-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Dont do it,just intro to me ,maybe i can help her:)

Gentle Beast
02-11-2020, 11:23 AM
Assuming you and your MIL finally did it and found out that she is pregnant with your child....

Depending whether if it is a baby boy or girl, that means your wife will have another little brother / sister. And this baby will be both your little bro-in-law / sis-in-law and son/ daughter.

I think better drop the idea.. everything will get very complicated.

naan1974
02-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Assuming you and your MIL finally did it and found out that she is pregnant with your child....

Depending whether if it is a baby boy or girl, that means your wife will have another little brother / sister. And this baby will be both your little bro-in-law / sis-in-law and son/ daughter.

wahahahahaha!!!! :D you damn funny lor

RushNo9
02-11-2020, 04:38 PM

Sort of like a Taiwan drama :D

daring70
03-11-2020, 10:23 AM
yeah that's what happened to woody allen ..... except that it's the other way round .... his wife became his MIL