PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone perform cunnilingus to your regular ML/FL?

LiuJun
13-09-2020, 10:25 PM
I've been chionging on/off since 2014 but started to do it more regularly since 2019.

Let's say you already have a regular ML/FL that you frequently visit would you give her cunnilingus or avoid it? I have a regular ML and I'm thinking of asking if I can give her cunnilingus but the thought of other guys possibly also licking her vagina kind of throw me off. Ok lah, high chance she'll clean it with wet wipes afterwards.

Any thoughts from bros here?

LiuJun
13-09-2020, 10:37 PM
No one?

10char

daring70
14-09-2020, 12:48 PM
i do it quite often

pikmin23
14-09-2020, 04:02 PM
i got try before but didn't really enjoy it because she is abit hairy down there. after that she ask me to raw her but never shoot inside ah hahaha.

after that i became her regular and had tons of fun. too bad she went back for good liao due to Covid :(

Jjcoolidge
14-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Any thoughts from bros here?[/QUOTE]

If you guys are mutually exclusive, by all means.
For me, ML/WL/FL are public use. You wouldn't want to lick a public toilet, would you?

guygaga
14-09-2020, 04:51 PM
https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?t=789499

Suggests TS look at the above thread shared by another bro here worrying and many opinions given. Be safe, we only got 1 tongue, save it for precious ones... (wife/gf) :p

LiuJun
14-09-2020, 08:03 PM
https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?t=789499

Suggests TS look at the above thread shared by another bro here worrying and many opinions given. Be safe, we only got 1 tongue, save it for precious ones... (wife/gf) :pWill check it out. Kamxia

Cheesebeast
14-09-2020, 11:56 PM
Never for a stranger especially WLs and FLs.

We use condom to prevent ourselves from getting STDs. There's no condom for the tongue. Plus it turns me off knowing that pussy has been licked and penetrated by many dicks 😖

LiuJun
15-09-2020, 10:56 AM
Never for a stranger especially WLs and FLs.

We use condom to prevent ourselves from getting STDs. There's no condom for the tongue. Plus it turns me off knowing that pussy has been licked and penetrated by many dicks 😖I know what you mean. I knew a bro who would do raw or cunnilingus only if its regular.

Voorhees
15-09-2020, 11:14 AM
There is diff between ML and FL.
I would think bros would know if the ML hiong one or not from the start.
Often those TCM settings, ML give HJ and lick your tits and that's about it.
If you are a regular to one ML you should know her pattern.

This forum also provide good Intel as well.

And yes. I have eaten my ML after few months of visiting her. We later progressed to full package at same rate. Hotels initially and then to my place

MassageSicko
09-10-2020, 12:48 AM
Most crazy thing to do... machiam no wear condom and fuck raw like that... play safe and stay safe for yourself and your partner

Ah hai
09-10-2020, 02:08 AM
did it once and got a throat infection afterwards.

Laker
09-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Hit and miss for me. Thr worst I experienced is getting fever the next day. Some have CCB didnt wash properly or got smelly discharge. Those I usually won't rtf. Since I seldom go to FL now, I have no problem with ML especially if they shave or trim. Those bros who want raw should just attempt cunninglus first. Usually they will forget about condom right after they orgas.

cunthammer
09-10-2020, 08:47 AM
She might have many regulars whom she does this with despite telling you she doesn’t. All about the money. I’d never risk it.

charles19
09-10-2020, 09:35 PM
There was once I lick a ML, and she asked me "you don't scare dirty?"

From that time onwards, I think twice...

loneyheart
10-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Most of the FLs provide ..... painting
More then 1/2 of the guys like it

LucusVenus
11-10-2020, 09:00 AM
There was once I lick a ML, and she asked me "you don't scare dirty?"

From that time onwards, I think twice...

I was told the same by my regular mls.

NiaoRenn
11-10-2020, 11:27 AM
So many times I raw and creampie my regular ML and FL, they tell me customers like to lick them and end up drinking my cum. Just so hilarious
Why would people want to do it, bros why?