PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE: Lion City girls

nutzfactory
10-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Beware of these 2 girls using these hp; 98740170 / 98729253 / 98729598 / 98729502.

Called one of the number and was told $50/massage no need to pay for room. Wow, I tht strike 4D. Was told to go to Lion City Hotel and to call upon arrival, was told to go up to room.

Inside the room, which was quite dimmed. This prc, late 30 looking, knn she told 25 on the phone, asked me to strip and have a shower. Went insde the toilet and was surprised to see another prc with a baby doll hair cut but look around 30.

After a quick shower, laid down on the bed and the older started piano playing while watching TV. The volume was quite loud, ask them to lower the volume but they pretend not to hear my request. The one massaging me block the view of the front door and had one hand pressing me down. The younger one later ask if I want her as well. Since I thought first time tarma why not. But knn this worst than piano, she just pressed my legs and watch tv.

After 20 minutes, the older one started moaning. I thought wtf, I didn't even touched her. She then leaned closer and ask if I want to make love for 150 and both for 300. I told her I don't have enough. She then pull down her tube top and ask if I want handjob. 100 for both massage and the hj, I said ok and the younger one start to give me a handjob. It just a up and down job but managed to get me to unload.

After I washed up, the older asked for 150, I told her we agreed on 100. I quickly put on mmy clothing and pull out two fifty and leve it on the table and scram from the place.

When I went to a petrol koisk to pay for the petrol, I realised that one of my credit card was placed upside down. That means someone had taken it out and place it back the wrong way.

In the hotel room earlier i remembered that a chair was place near the door for me to put my shirt and pant away from the bed. All these time the tv volume was kept loud to prevent me hearing the door from opening and the girl position herself so I cannot see the doorway. knn. i quickly called the credits cards companies to cancel all my cards and atm cards as well.

Bros, do avoid these numbers. I think con jobs numbers should be exposed for all bros to see.

Beware Lion City girls.

Cheers

topcook1
10-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks bro for this info..will sure take note.

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Interesting read.....just curious bro, where did you get the phone numbers from? I called all but The M1 customer you are calling is currently unavailable

Sex.Photos
11-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Interesting read.....just curious bro, where did you get the phone numbers from? I called all but The M1 customer you are calling is currently unavailable

I tried too.......but ??????? Anyway thanks for sharing.

PrinceEros
11-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Thanks for the warning!

justl00king
11-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the warning...will avoid. :)

juzjoin
11-12-2007, 07:52 AM
thanks for the tsunami siren..... btw did u find any of your monies missing????

Spytheman
11-12-2007, 08:03 AM
brother ,

maybe you should describe them so that we know who they are ? like their accent , hairlength , color , height ? look like who ? hp number can change anytime de.

nutzfactory
11-12-2007, 08:57 AM

Sorry if the warning been a bit late. The numbers used by these girls were posted in the ex-yahoo ads and also in the adpost. Since then the ads were removed from adpost as well. Before I make the appointment, I got the same girl answering different numbers posted by them. Phone card?

Well one of them has a baby doll hair cut, shoulder length. The other, also long hair. Luckily, none of my money was stolen. Both wore tight hugging tube dress, one white and the other red.

Anyway, they did operate out of Lion City Hotel.

Cheers

Wins88
11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Bro, THanks for the warning! This is indeed damn serious cos someone just ripped off your credit card numbers! I think this group will jump from hotel to hotel and I am not surprised that they could be reading this thread as we discuss about this. Better watch out for PRC tarmas during this period. Gonna be hard to explain to OC why suddenly we cancelled our credit cards etc!

Uncle911
11-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Beware of these 2 girls using these hp; 98740170 / 98729253 / 98729598 / 98729502.

Called one of the number and was told $50/massage no need to pay for room. Wow, I tht strike 4D. Was told to go to Lion City Hotel and to call upon arrival, was told to go up to room.

Inside the room, which was quite dimmed. This prc, late 30 looking, knn she told 25 on the phone, asked me to strip and have a shower. Went insde the toilet and was surprised to see another prc with a baby doll hair cut but look around 30.

Beware Lion City girls.

Cheers

Brother,

Thanks for the information.

By the way, what is the room number, I believe they are the reugular guest in the hotel, or else how they know inside room lay out ? and do the planning.

Thanks.

MickeyMouse
11-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the warning!

RunNGun
11-12-2007, 10:20 PM

After a quick shower, laid down on the bed and the older started piano playing while watching TV. The volume was quite loud, ask them to lower the volume but they pretend not to hear my request. The one massaging me block the view of the front door and had one hand pressing me down. The younger one later ask if I want her as well. Since I thought first time tarma why not. But knn this worst than piano, she just pressed my legs and watch tv.

After 20 minutes, the older one started moaning. I thought wtf, I didn't even touched her. She then leaned closer and ask if I want to make love for 150 and both for 300. I told her I don't have enough. She then pull down her tube top and ask if I want handjob. 100 for both massage and the hj, I said ok and the younger one start to give me a handjob. It just a up and down job but managed to get me to unload.

After I washed up, the older asked for 150, I told her we agreed on 100. I quickly put on mmy clothing and pull out two fifty and leve it on the table and scram from the place.

When I went to a petrol koisk to pay for the petrol, I realised that one of my credit card was placed upside down. That means someone had taken it out and place it back the wrong way.

In the hotel room earlier i remembered that a chair was place near the door for me to put my shirt and pant away from the bed. All these time the tv volume was kept loud to prevent me hearing the door from opening and the girl position herself so I cannot see the doorway. knn. i quickly called the credits cards companies to cancel all my cards and atm cards as well.

Bros, do avoid these numbers. I think con jobs numbers should be exposed for all bros to see.

Beware Lion City girls.

Cheers

Wah bro, next time must be more careful, whether meet girls for bonking at hotel or go massage/Tn joint. Go shower must bring all yr valuables along, for example yr wallet, watch, handphone,etc. Thanks for the warning.

Liquid@cid
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
bro TS,think u r talking abt the same prc i had visited 2 mths ago..since u start this thread,i should go ahead to remind bros in this forum to beware too...got the number from a bro after seeing the FR stated the looks,age,body,service & blah blah blah..sounds good,quickly Pm him & got the contact..called her to book an appointment,was so excited when i reached LC Hotel,parked my car n called her again..got the rm no & went up straight.."Ding Dong",door opened.."SHOCKED" is my 1st reaction,the FR stated "age : 20+" leh which i can remember very clearly,how come it different from the FR stated..haizzz..not even MILF standard sia, realy turn me off immediately,her curly hair was so messy,dun even bother to comb oso,ask me to proceed to the bed,NO WAY...i ask her how come the bro who recommended me said your age is only 20+,but i dont think u r 20+ rite..quickly responded to me by saying,ohhhh,then u r looking for my sister lah..i look around,no 1 leh except both of us,she knocked the bathroom door calling someone,i was so excited again,expecting the 20+ yo chio bu will walk out from the bathroom..NO LOR,i was totally wrong..her sister also CMI,haizzzz...mood totally gone,rejected them in a very nice way,opened up the door & leave the rm walking with big steps to the lift..Inside the lift, feeling paiseh ,afterall this is my first time rejecting a FL..but after reading TS FR, i feel much better now..

*please don't ask me who the bro is,afterall i rejected them,no point naming it out.:)

bangbangben
12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I think this is real bad...
You should have report to the AV and have them nabbed!
They don't deserve any sympathy!

I think they are working on the trick where most bros will feel paiseh to reject and just "SUI BIAN" (anything) go for it since already made the appointment. Once inside, you are paying for a F**k which u detest and later getting a con-job with your credit card bills.

Bro Wins88 - Simple to explain to OC abt cancelling all credit cards, just say u lost your wallet but a kind soul return it to you. But you still don't feel safe abt it hence u decide to cancel all credit cards just to be safe. :D

evilspawnsss
12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Wa lau..like tt oso can -_-" i always walk pass there one..see see if can find the girl bro describe..

evilspawnsss
12-12-2007, 03:00 PM
OMG double posting..anyone know how to delete?thks

evilspawnsss
12-12-2007, 03:01 PM
sorry sorry

ChuiTaLan
12-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I think this is real bad...
You should have report to the AV and have them nabbed!
They don't deserve any sympathy!

I think they are working on the trick where most bros will feel paiseh to reject and just "SUI BIAN" (anything) go for it since already made the appointment. Once inside, you are paying for a F**k which u detest and later getting a con-job with your credit card bills.

Bro Wins88 - Simple to explain to OC abt cancelling all credit cards, just say u lost your wallet but a kind soul return it to you. But you still don't feel safe abt it hence u decide to cancel all credit cards just to be safe. :D

Bro, another way is to call up the credit card centre n ask them to stop all transaction made on the actual day, saying that u've suspected some1 had tempered wif ur card.

I've tried this b4 cos i cant cancel my card due to some outstanding balance, so ask them to stop all transactions n quickly paid up all outstanding balance, then cancel it n ask for a new card.

quiksand
12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
thnks for the info bro!

wwiss
13-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Yesterday, I receive 1 telephone call.
A recorded message say I never go for 1 court hearing and ask me to press 9 for more details. After I press 9, a philipino girl answer and ask for my name and IC number. She say she is from the High Court of Singapore. I don't believe.Then She say she will fax my case to C.I.D. After 5 minutes, a male philipino call me and say because the police have smashed a Ah Long gang in Sembawang and in the computer they got my name and bank account details so the police now want to investigate me. He say if I don't believe, he will will send 2 policeman to my house. I call 999 and the police say it must be a scam and tell me don't give them my Bank account number or credit card number to them.
What they trying to do ha?:confused:

Horsepower
13-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Lion City last time Ah Lim and Lily operate there, but Ah Lim moved out. Now infiltrated by PRC ?:eek: