PDA

View Full Version : try this - the most real rape game tt u can play with your gf

laobiantai
11-09-2020, 11:24 PM
my friend tried this rape game with gf who stayed with him. It was a big success :D

He told her he will be coming home late today due to work.

He reach home early and waited for gf to come home. He wear a mask to cover his entire face so she could not recognize him.

When she reach home, he took a toy knife and tell her this is a robbery. He say he only wants her money but if she struggle, he will rape her

He ties her up and pretend to ask for her atm pin number.

He: thank you for your pin number. I have changed my mind. I decided that i want to rape you than i go withdraw your money.

So he proceed to stripe her and have sex with her.

He: now i have decide to kill you. If you beg me i might consider changing my mind.

She started begging him and start crying too.

To make it more real and make her more scare, he slap her. She started crying even more.

Now he remove his mask.

He: hey its me. I was just playing rape game with you. This is the best and most fun rape game that i have ever played in my life :D

I think you all should try this too. Its very fun, very different from all the lame bdsm rape games that you have ever played before :D

jadehare
11-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Your imaginary friend again!!

guygaga
11-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Bro, you never learn the lesson? So many people here advice to you nicely...
Did you see you got zapped until going to be RED soon...

dyelook
12-09-2020, 12:26 AM
your nick 老变态 really suits you...:rolleyes:

morrissey1209
12-09-2020, 07:22 AM
I think the best way to respond to this person is simply to ignore any thread that he starts. If you met a person in the street who is obviously not functioning up there and muttering to himself, would you go up to him and engage him in conversation? If not, why would you do it here then?

poongko
12-09-2020, 09:32 PM
my friend tried this rape game with gf who stayed with him. It was a big success :D

He told her he will be coming home late today due to work.

He reach home early and waited for gf to come home. He wear a mask to cover his entire face so she could not recognize him.

When she reach home, he took a toy knife and tell her this is a robbery. He say he only wants her money but if she struggle, he will rape her

He ties her up and pretend to ask for her atm pin number.

He: thank you for your pin number. I have changed my mind. I decided that i want to rape you than i go withdraw your money.

So he proceed to stripe her and have sex with her.

He: now i have decide to kill you. If you beg me i might consider changing my mind.

She started begging him and start crying too.

To make it more real and make her more scare, he slap her. She started crying even more.

Now he remove his mask.

He: hey its me. I was just playing rape game with you. This is the best and most fun rape game that i have ever played in my life :D

I think you all should try this too. Its very fun, very different from all the lame bdsm rape games that you have ever played before :D

Siao liao.

Next time newspaper put big big.... confrim is YOU liao.

Jialat.

:eek::eek:

BoogieUp
15-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Think Geylang closed too long, cannot release alot become siao lang.