PDA

View Full Version : Stupid uniform theme joints has to go

sac6677
09-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I think uniform theme joints and soapland joints as well as joints where forced lesbianism has to be reported to Anti Vice unit for reference and further actions. Those joints degrade women!
Ang076 and other supporters of these joints , you are very disgusting and deplorable! Especially Ang076, he is insane and all of you like his ideas and up his points? he is degrading lingerie , he has make gal wear lingerie and then ask gal to fuck him , in his recent FR, he has incestuous desire. Who know? he might rape his auntie.

As for termaterm, zenarc,etc. you are insane and should be reported to police for encouraging lesbianism in this joint.

Put yourself in their shoes, don't you think it is humiliating for you to wear lingerie or wear nurse uniform, school uniform, etc. and allow yourselves to be fucked by other guys?

I hope police work harder in ridding those sinful places.

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Err.....this never take medicine one escaped from Woodbridge ah? Hey me think you in wrong forum liao.....:rolleyes:

thonglor
10-12-2007, 09:29 AM
yo dude you from greenpeace ah?

Tomahawk
10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Brother sac6677 seems to have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. There's a place for everyone. The girls made the choice to be in this line and to don the uniforms. If you don't like uniform-themed joints, move elsewhere. There are others who appreciate such a concept. By the way, I've deducted your points. One point may not be much, but I hope it sends a signal across that your attitude here is deplorable.

Wins88
10-12-2007, 10:28 AM
I think uniform theme joints and soapland joints as well as joints where forced lesbianism has to be reported to Anti Vice unit for reference and further actions. Those joints degrade women!
Ang076 and other supporters of these joints , you are very disgusting and deplorable! Especially Ang076, he is insane and all of you like his ideas and up his points? he is degrading lingerie , he has make gal wear lingerie and then ask gal to fuck him , in his recent FR, he has incestuous desire. Who know? he might rape his auntie.

As for termaterm, zenarc,etc. you are insane and should be reported to police for encouraging lesbianism in this joint.

Put yourself in their shoes, don't you think it is humiliating for you to wear lingerie or wear nurse uniform, school uniform, etc. and allow yourselves to be fucked by other guys?

Reading thru your threads, it seems you have gone from a cheongster into being someone who is very bitter. What went wrong for you? I therefore deduce this - a) you are the wife of the bro who just discovered your husbands online "life" and activity or b) you kenna STD somewhere along your cheonging activities!

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Reading thru your threads, it seems you have gone from a cheongster into being someone who is very bitter. What went wrong for you? I therefore deduce this - a) you are the wife of the bro who just discovered your husbands online "life" and activity or b) you kenna STD somewhere along your cheonging activities!

c) tirak(s) kena potong jalan by bro(s)

d) kena freeloaded by bro(s)

anymore???

nine9nine
10-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I wanna fuck u in yr head.

:mad:

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 11:33 AM

Err.....mouth? Nostrils or ear? kekekekeke :D

ShittyAss
10-12-2007, 12:24 PM

Haiz...man...when there is a Demand...of cos there is a Supply la..simple econs rite?

u kpkb in here also no use la..u think AV duno the presence of all these? garbem duno all meh!? u damm gu gu sia...

Kaoz..get a life lar...

I<3Ivy
10-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Simple economics.

As long as the demand exists, there will be someone to supply.

I think those weird BDSM sites with piss, scat, feet, toilet etc etc etc are completely abhorrent and disgusting. Yet there are so many of them around simply because people will pay for it.

Why does war occur? Politics & economics. In the end it boils down to how much green you get into your pocket.

Same applies here as well. Perhaps you are experiencing such an adverse reaction due to a bad experience a friend of yours had by either being the 'dresser' or 'dressee', which could very well be the case. Men tend to take up strange causes and champion ridiculous values if it feels that it will melt the hearts of their lady love.

Thread starter, I wish you luck in your endeavors for you will surely need it in this forum. Perhaps you should instead post at singaporebridesonline.com or flowerpod where the large percentage of female forum readers will agree with you unquestionably.

Euphorian
10-12-2007, 01:33 PM
WAH PIANG OEI!

WHAT A LOSER

stay hm n pcc la...kpkb.

seeknewss
10-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Again, I wonder why bros bothered to reply to this thread. This is similar to the other useless thread "I want to pay more for quality...". Responding is to defend the purpose of SBF which tel TS that he or she is right. You can kick me for replying to this thread but let my reply as the last one. Restraint bros..... ;)

anyrider
10-12-2007, 03:02 PM
errr..think school holiday come liao izzit???

or the guy ask for address no one reply him and make him to-lan...? or rather 'siao cheong null'...

assrammer
10-12-2007, 03:17 PM

okok, this is it man, you think that is degrading? CHECK THIS OUT! YOU GONNA LOVE IT!!!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=78917

hope this is the last reply, and bro, please don't commit suicide

ChuiTaLan
10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Err.....mouth? Nostrils or ear? kekekekeke :D

HAHAHAHa..damn funny bro! :D

Looksee
10-12-2007, 03:28 PM

like u i also went thru all his post, u r rite...........the option (B) seems to be the likely reason......

surbana
10-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Wearing uniform looks nice..I dont see anything wrong with it...

imom
11-12-2007, 12:05 AM
...I hope police work harder in ridding those sinful places...

I hope you work harder for your PSLE exams. :rolleyes:

juzjoin
11-12-2007, 07:59 AM
I think uniform theme joints and soapland joints as well as joints where forced lesbianism has to be reported to Anti Vice unit for reference and further actions

TS u shld not be in tis forum at all....:mad:

binbin81
11-12-2007, 08:25 AM
well.....how come he joined this forum jus to post this ah....hai~~!

one type of rice breed hundreds types of people

2 cents worth

ang076
11-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Degrading lingerie? Women there know lingerie arouse some men like me. I ask them to wear lingerie.. They are willing to do so, and stare at me hornily when I passed them the lingerie. When they put these on, they stared at my cock, and remarked hornily my cock so big and stand up now , they love to caress it..

In my last FR, WL feel a sense of superiority the moment she put on bra and parade herself admiring the beauty, she domme me and tied me up and FJ me. she feel superior to me because she is female authority figure (auntie) wearing only a bra, while I am helpless naked male sub. (Luckily, I didnt show her the pink panties, because she might gag my mouth with that panties.)

Wearing uniform - they are willing to do so, to make sex life exciting..

In adult shops, there are many uniform ,like nurse, army uniform, waitress, racequeen,etc..

Yeah, where there are demands , there are supplies.

We demand better joints, more creative and commando gals who are willing to try anything, there are agents of supplies who are catering to our demands.

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Me thinks TS better off going to places like Saudi & Afgan to fight for women's rights there......:rolleyes:

Wins88
11-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Me thinks TS better off going to places like Saudi & Afgan to fight for women's rights there......:rolleyes:

Totally agree. TS should go to volunteer to fight for womens rights in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pashtun controlled parts of Pakistan! Your efforts will be greatly appreciated there!

Ngengheng
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM

How u going to do it??