PDA

View Full Version : Club NaNa

Pages : [1] 2 3

soundworks
08-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Just received this sms lastnite - Dear customers,largest thai disco in sg,Club NaNa will be opened on 10 dec @ 5,magazine road,central mall,#01-02/03. Wonder any bro also got it??

If i not wrong,this club nana is taking over former SOS/MOMO/Velvet Dragon. I wonder how will they fare,because so far whoever took over the place alway failed.....Furthermore they are operating thai disco in that huge place,wonder how they going to find huge thai crowd to full up....:confused:

jdi813
08-12-2007, 09:12 AM
if they can attract or supply nice thai gals confirm will find a crowd to go support them :D

KC King
08-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Just received this sms lastnite - Dear customers,largest thai disco in sg,Club NaNa will be opened on 10 dec @ 5,magazine road,central mall,#01-02/03. Wonder any bro also got it??

If i not wrong,this club nana is taking over former SOS/MOMO/Velvet Dragon. I wonder how will they fare,because so far whoever took over the place alway failed.....Furthermore they are operating thai disco in that huge place,wonder how they going to find huge thai crowd to full up....:confused:

This definitely can give a try, most of the thai disco are consider small size...

Red_Tirak1099
08-12-2007, 09:27 AM
if they can attract or supply nice thai gals confirm will find a crowd to go support them :Dyou are rite bro.......where there's honey you can find the bees too :D

issan_madboy
08-12-2007, 10:27 AM
with such a huge venue i hope they can pull in more big acts to come perform here but overall i do not think it can last.thai discos are considered a niche market in singapore.

jdi813
08-12-2007, 10:33 AM
You can find best, only you can find.

You are the greatest samsters of all, only you do not kpkb.ENOUGH la ... stop spamming all the bloody threads :mad:

either stick to the topic at hand or just take urself & ur good fren/target to some other ulu thread to play ... dun irritate the rest of us normal surfers :mad:

Red_Tirak1099
08-12-2007, 12:37 PM
with such a huge venue i hope they can pull in more big acts to come perform here but overall i do not think it can last.thai discos are considered a niche market in singapore.Still can go mainstream bro.....but the problem arises when GROs are expected in these Thai discos....you make it into a GRO joint then the lady customers wont come.....No GROs & the buayas (usually the big spenders) wont patronize....even the band....if play too many chinese songs will attract the bengs but not the purists......too many Thai tunes the Thai lovers will stay away. Need a delicate mix. To be a successful Thai joint is not so easy. That's why so many close shop. Many thought TDs success is by chance & jumped on the bandwagon.

issan_madboy
08-12-2007, 12:47 PM
ENOUGH la ... stop spamming all the bloody threads :mad:

either stick to the topic at hand or just take urself & ur good fren/target to some other ulu thread to play ... dun irritate the rest of us normal surfers :mad:

cool down brother jdi813,boss is looking into the whole matter.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2444788#post2444788

Still can go mainstream bro.....but the problem arises when GROs are expected in these Thai discos....you make it into a GRO joint then the lady customers wont come.....No GROs & the buayas (usually the big spenders) wont patronize....even the band....if play too many chinese songs will attract the bengs but not the purists......too many Thai tunes the Thai lovers will stay away. Need a delicate mix. To be a successful Thai joint is not so easy. That's why so many close shop. Many thought TDs success is by chance & jumped on the bandwagon.

this i do not understand brother.kindly elaborate please.:confused:
yes i agree but the keyword here is "still can go mainstream."this will depend on whether the singaporean public will accept and embrace a new culture.in my opinion i think it will take at least 20 years more.

Red_Tirak1099
08-12-2007, 12:52 PM
this i do not understand brother.kindly elaborate please.:confused:
yes i agree but the keyword here is "still can go mainstream."this will depend on whether the singaporean public will accept and embrace a new culture.in my opinion i think it will take at least 20 years more.
Sorry its typo.....my mistake...I mean THE BENGS will stay away......Singaporeans now more open to Thai culture....hopefully next time like J POP or K POP we have T POP.....where they love everything Thai.....then all we thai lovers will have a few years advantage.

issan_madboy
08-12-2007, 12:59 PM
hur hur hur.more like decades.hur hur hur.:Dbut to be frank we will only look up to the culture if the country is way more advanced and richer than us.

tros
08-12-2007, 04:14 PM
if they can attract or supply nice thai gals confirm will find a crowd to go support them :D

This definitely can give a try, most of the thai disco are consider small size...

agree bros. nice to see a relative big thai disco, will also have a go

teraterm55
08-12-2007, 04:39 PM
heheh this place near my workplace. so bros anyone going to visit this place soon ???

soundworks
08-12-2007, 05:35 PM
heheh this place near my workplace. so bros anyone going to visit this place soon ???I am going down on monday to see see look look.Hopefully this place dont disappoint us like some thai joints.

issan_madboy
08-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I am going down on monday to see see look look.Hopefully this place dont disappoint us like some thai joints.

excellent.post fr.we are counting on you.:)

soundworks
08-12-2007, 05:43 PM
excellent.post fr.we are counting on you.:)No lah,i not going to spend big money and time there,i only go inside there too see see look look,pretending looking for friend.:p

teraterm55
08-12-2007, 05:54 PM
I am going down on monday to see see look look.Hopefully this place dont disappoint us like some thai joints.

i see if haku wants to go also... he can just slide down to this place from his office hahahahaha.

tOmAski33
08-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Bros pls provide FR on this new place.
Hopefully can expect to give TD a run for its money.

takashitei
08-12-2007, 11:59 PM
I never know got so many bro interested in thai disco....maybe should go down to take a look.By reading above post,i understand there are GROs in the disco,how do we get them to come to us?And can we have some kinda of 'body contact' with them?

deuter
09-12-2007, 01:52 AM
every normal healthy man wld always b interested in thai... 555...

hmm.. how to get them to come to u.. juz wave them over when u see 1 lor.. simple.. or juz smile at them n stuffzz... body contact.. ehh.. wat kinda body contact u wan ler... 555... thai gerz n viet gers... errmmzz.. they work kinda diff ler.. thais r more mild in public.. hope i made a right statement there.. 5555..

trevally
10-12-2007, 06:40 PM
No lah,i not going to spend big money and time there,i only go inside there too see see look look,pretending looking for friend.:p

as long theres updates, its enough bro. today is opening day, any bros went?
too bad today got things on today. if not can go look see also. will be interesting to see a big thai disco :)

teraterm55
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
hi bros... i have been seeing alot of bros use "555".
what is that actually ? is it somekind of badword in thai ??

everytime i see some bro use it i will think of the 555 notebook hehehehe.

so can some bros enlighten me on ..

whats the meaning of 555 ???

jdi813
10-12-2007, 07:08 PM
hi bros... i have been seeing alot of bros use "555".
what is that actually ? is it somekind of badword in thai ??

everytime i see some bro use it i will think of the 555 notebook hehehehe.

so can some bros enlighten me on ..

whats the meaning of 555 ???hahaha ??? :rolleyes:

tOmAski33
10-12-2007, 08:28 PM
555 meaning hahaha is it???
Sounds like five in thai to me.
Is that the reason?

piratedking
10-12-2007, 10:00 PM
555 meaning hahaha is it???
Sounds like five in thai to me.
Is that the reason?

ya.. 555 => ha ha ha, I seen my Thai friend using it. ;)

BTW, how is the Club Nana??

Devilzz
11-12-2007, 09:46 AM

BTW, how is the Club Nana??Just a simple FR on this place.Went there lastnight with few friends on their opening night.Reached there ard 10pm and the place is already 50 per cent full. We order a martell,cost us 158 buck bcos it is still before 11pm.After 11pm it is 198.
Inital finding of this place is,the place really big for a thai joint,but we like it because it really give u the disco kinda of feeling.The live band are really gd,the especially the ladies singers.One of my friend dunno spend how much on a foxy lady singer called 'rain',treat her at least 14 ladies drink and hang countless flower on her.Before 1am,we had really finished the bottle.End up we order another bottle of martel because we decided to stay until 5am.Yup,forget to mention this is the only thai joint that open until 5am.
Overall we find the place happening and fun.Enjoy bros!:)

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Just a simple FR on this place.Went there lastnight with few friends on their opening night.Reached there ard 10pm and the place is already 50 per cent full. We order a martell,cost us 158 buck bcos it is still before 11pm.After 11pm it is 198.
Inital finding of this place is,the place really big for a thai joint,but we like it because it really give u the disco kinda of feeling.The live band are really gd,the especially the ladies singers.One of my friend dunno spend how much on a foxy lady singer called 'rain',treat her at least 14 ladies drink and hang countless flower on her.Before 1am,we had really finished the bottle.End up we order another bottle of martel because we decided to stay until 5am.Yup,forget to mention this is the only thai joint that open until 5am.

Thanks for this 1st hand FR bro, might check it out meself......only dont agree with the statement in bold :)

astonteo1981
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Just a simple FR on this place.Went there lastnight with few friends on their opening night.Reached there ard 10pm and the place is already 50 per cent full. We order a martell,cost us 158 buck bcos it is still before 11pm.After 11pm it is 198.

tks for the intro mate,will recce tmr nite

Hakoshu
11-12-2007, 11:28 AM
CAn go anytime.. WAiting for ur call only.. JWNY also works near our area.. Can ask him along too.. My fren was there yest for opening..

i see if haku wants to go also... he can just slide down to this place from his office hahahahaha.

siamcutey
11-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Before 1am,we had really finished the bottle.End up we order another bottle of martel because we decided to stay until 5am.Yup,forget to mention this is the only thai joint that open until 5am.

This is not the only thai joint that opens till 5am. Clarke Quay Geographer opens till 6am. Shenton Way Geographer opens till 5am. One of the boss of Nana is previously one of shareholder of Geographer Clarke Quay.

Anyway me no good impression of thai joints that open till so 'early' in morning. All kinds of crowds that loves to 'get into scuffles'. Maybe early morning easier to have duels:D

hahaha
SC

teraterm55
11-12-2007, 11:58 AM
CAn go anytime.. WAiting for ur call only.. JWNY also works near our area.. Can ask him along too.. My fren was there yest for opening..

whaaa since so happening must organize liau...

JWNY and me actually work in same building different company only MUAHAHAHAHHAHA.... shall we organize a trip on friday nite ? then can party until 5am MUAHAHAHHAHAHA..

tOmAski33
11-12-2007, 12:41 PM

BTW, how is the Club Nana??

I have not visited there yet.
What about you???
When gg to check out the place.
Maybe can arrange go tog.
Also thanks for your explanation.

jason28
11-12-2007, 05:23 PM
will be there this fri n sat ... :p

JWNY
11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
heheh this place near my workplace. so bros anyone going to visit this place soon ???
that means also no excuse for me since my office is next to yours... :D

JWNY

teraterm55
11-12-2007, 06:23 PM
that means also no excuse for me since my office is next to yours... :D

JWNY

yes yes no excuse.. time for us to checkout this place. since before 11pm the price is so reasonable and the FR so far is good. Best thing is when we get drunk... can always crawl back to office and sleep.

issan_madboy
11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
The live band are really gd,the especially the ladies singers.

brother devilzz what is the kind of music that the band plays?all purely thai songs or have they sold out and play a mix of chinese and thai songs like some of the joints that i have seen.

Red_Tirak1099
11-12-2007, 11:42 PM
brother devilzz what is the kind of music that the band plays?all purely thai songs or have they sold out and play a mix of chinese and thai songs like some of the joints that i have seen.
Want to go check it out together bro? Still owe you a treat......your office just across the street right? You know what I mean? ;)

issan_madboy
12-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Want to go check it out together bro? Still owe you a treat......your office just across the street right? You know what I mean? ;)

hur hur hur yes brother red tirak.we can go celebrate thailand's 9th seagames gold medal in football when they thrash myanmar on friday.it was a brilliant performance tonight against the young lions.the lads from singapore were outclassed,outfought and outpassed in every sense of the word.psst brother red tirak do not reveal details of my office location.there are at least 7 brothers who find me irritating and might come after me.:D

Pong Pong
12-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Check out this place for the past 2 nites.Overall nice and cosy ambience for a TD.Band sing only english and thai songs as of current.Around 30 GROs currently.Heard they going are going to increase the number to 50 to 60 GROs in the next few weeks.Depending on the crowd.Should be the biggest TD with the most GROs in Sillypore.Drinks are reasonably priced during happy hour.But after it is normal disco price.FYI,there would be cover charge of $18 for guys and $15 for ladies on weekend.But could be waived off if bottle is open at the door.Heard the management is still learning the way to do TD stlye.They may waived off the cover charge as strongly advised by customers...And as usual flowers are at 10 bucks each.LD is at 12 bucks each...open till 5am daily...:cool:

Saw many familiar faces in the thai scene this 2 nites.mixture of executive crowd and thai scene crowd.Overall nice place to check out...:)

trevally
12-12-2007, 07:18 AM
.Yup,forget to mention this is the only thai joint that open until 5am.

wow this is tempting! thanks bro devilzz
will jio my kakis and make a trip down soon

Red_Tirak1099
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
hur hur hur yes brother red tirak.we can go celebrate thailand's 9th seagames gold medal in football when they thrash myanmar on friday.it was a brilliant performance tonight against the young lions.the lads from singapore were outclassed,outfought and outpassed in every sense of the word.psst brother red tirak do not reveal details of my office location.there are at least 7 brothers who find me irritating and might come after me.:D
If they find out what you do for a living then me think they will be pissing in their pants & scatter in all directions liao.....heheheh.....the FRs on this joint are good....gotta go check it out....early birds get the worms.....tomorrow good for you? I might be contacting a few bros who PM me to come along....all Thai loving samsters like us. ;)

issan_madboy
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM
If they find out what you do for a living then me think they will be pissing in their pants & scatter in all directions liao.....heheheh.....the FRs on this joint are good....gotta go check it out....early birds get the worms.....tomorrow good for you? I might be contacting a few bros who PM me to come along....all Thai loving samsters like us. ;)

hur hur hur brother i keep my private and working life seperate.please do not reveal any details.as for tomorrow,i will definitely make a trip down.a big thanks to brother pong pong for the excellent fr.i will be wearing my thai national jersey so now you know how to find me.hur hur hur.:D

Pong Pong
13-12-2007, 06:36 AM
Heard that there will be more GROs coming in these 2 days...this place is a good place to hang around after 3 as i notice a lot of thai gals and customers of other thai joints adjourned to this place after 3.This will give us more option other than geographer...overall i find that this place is a nice place to check out...check out the lady DJ.Half thai half french...wooooooo....exotic....555...but heard she is "booked" already...so fast...:(

Ah Dez
13-12-2007, 02:02 PM
got myself down to this NaNa yesterday... got to say, got to be a very disappointing experience.
Not as grand as the story goes... i mean, if u call yourself the biggest Thai Disco... then i at least expect something, but the place is ... well, not fantastic... but ok.. lookable.
not sure why they want such a big place... and think of it.. your soft launch is just 2 days ago... and your place is not even packed...
JIA LAT!
The Dj is playing trance music... and the GROs who went up the stage to dance, can't even dance to the mix... look like chickens dancing to duck music...
The GROs are ok looking.... but no snap-shot beauty insight... i think the agent who brings the girls in is 1 of the smaller agents around.. so the quality also not as good of those in goldenmile and impact..

Overall.. the place is.. JUST LIKE THAT. OVER-HYPED... over-rated.... Biggest doesn't mean the best..... and the best no need to be the biggest....

This place is just a thai disco.. nothing fantastic or spectacular about the place....
can always give the place a miss..

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks for FR bro.....so far now 2 good FRs & 1 bad FR on this joint.....will be checking it out personally with mad cowboy tonight to rate for ourselves :)

tOmAski33
13-12-2007, 02:40 PM
got myself down to this NaNa yesterday... got to say, got to be a very disappointing experience.

Overall.. the place is.. JUST LIKE THAT. OVER-HYPED... over-rated.... Biggest doesn't mean the best..... and the best no need to be the biggest....

This place is just a thai disco.. nothing fantastic or spectacular about the place....
can always give the place a miss..

Dear Bro is this place as quoted by you so bad that it cannot be compared as TDs in Gm???
Will be gg down on this weekend to see personally cos heard it's quite a big place to hang out.

ang09
13-12-2007, 03:37 PM
i don't really agree with bro dez,though i not a hardcore thai disco supporter but i can see that the place is nicely done up.As for the band and singers,i rate them above Icon,Geographer and TD2.Anyway,more bros will be dropping them and will see more FRs,then we will have a clear picture.

issan_madboy
13-12-2007, 07:41 PM
As for the band and singers,i rate them above Icon,Geographer and TD2.Anyway,more bros will be dropping them and will see more FRs,then we will have a clear picture.

this is something i have to see for myself then.hur hur hur.:D

Pong Pong
13-12-2007, 11:39 PM
For everyone info...I talked to the managers there,they were telling me that they are using around 3 to 4 agents currently.He was telling me impact agent no longer provide gals to impact liao becos of some disputes.He only provide gals for Nana nia now (cos I commented impact gals are prettier.555...)the rest of the agents have gals in other joints like CP,GM and other Thai joints...he said the agents focus now will be nana.Any pretty babes that come will be placed in nana.They have pirority.Cos they want to increase the numbers of GROs...

Juz to share...:)

astonteo1981
14-12-2007, 12:40 PM
any bros going nana tonite?

soundworks
15-12-2007, 02:17 PM
any bros going nana tonite?Tonite i am going,want to join?
Btw any FR on this so called 'biggest thai disco in Sg' :D

niffleheim
16-12-2007, 11:27 AM
just passed by NaNa as i was in the area yesterday night, think was around 1 to 2am.

talked to the bouncer at the main entrance. got in to take a quick look. place is nicely done up, better since VD,Plush etc

got 5?6? girls dancing around, place seems pretty ok.

if i remem correctly, $388 for 2 bots? $520 for 3? if really going TD style, then a bit exp. seems regular disco price.

any other TD sexperts can share his experiences? not really into the TD scence.

Red_Tirak1099
17-12-2007, 12:07 AM
For everyone info...I talked to the managers there,they were telling me that they are using around 3 to 4 agents currently.He was telling me impact agent no longer provide gals to impact liao becos of some disputes.He only provide gals for Nana nia now (cos I commented impact gals are prettier.555...)the rest of the agents have gals in other joints like CP,GM and other Thai joints...he said the agents focus now will be nana.Any pretty babes that come will be placed in nana.They have pirority.Cos they want to increase the numbers of GROs...

Juz to share...:)
You mean The Thai Chinese agent Ah Don no longer provide GROs for Live Impact? His girls are the top quality ones leh.....

RTplayer
17-12-2007, 02:41 AM
Only you know about the club. Only you decide who to provide services.

You mean The Thai Chinese agent Ah Don no longer provide GROs for Live Impact? His girls are the top quality ones leh.....

soundworks
17-12-2007, 09:18 PM
just passed by NaNa as i was in the area yesterday night, think was around 1 to 2am.

talked to the bouncer at the main entrance. got in to take a quick look. place is nicely done up, better since VD,Plush etc

got 5?6? girls dancing around, place seems pretty ok.

if i remem correctly, $388 for 2 bots? $520 for 3? if really going TD style, then a bit exp. seems regular disco price.

any other TD sexperts can share his experiences? not really into the TD scence.So far,i went there twice and i would said the place is quite well done up,quite a nos of singers really chio.Gros plentys to choose but not all damn chio.The crowd are not those trouble maker type,more to executive and well behave type.Hopefully the crowd will be maintain these way so that we can cheong at peace:)

Hakoshu
17-12-2007, 11:30 PM
The former manager of TD will be wrking in nana from tomolo onwards..
Those supporters can go there and support

fuc_99
17-12-2007, 11:46 PM
all GROs from thailand?

So far,i went there twice and i would said the place is quite well done up,quite a nos of singers really chio.Gros plentys to choose but not all damn chio.The crowd are not those trouble maker type,more to executive and well behave type.Hopefully the crowd will be maintain these way so that we can cheong at peace:)

Red_Tirak1099
18-12-2007, 02:16 AM
The former manager of TD will be wrking in nana from tomolo onwards..
Those supporters can go there and support
Who? I wont go to a joint just to support a manager unless its a chiobu :p

Cyberspace Nerd
18-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Who? I wont go to a joint just to support a manager unless its a chiobu :p

If it's Bubble, I sure go support her one.

eh, brother red tirak, where is your avatar? being pressured to remove it? :rolleyes:

Red_Tirak1099
18-12-2007, 02:37 AM

eh, brother red tirak, where is your avatar? being pressured to remove it? :rolleyes:
Talking about Bubbles.....recently been seeing her around here & there......she always hang out in discos with a 30ish thin baldy guy.....dont look too loaded but then looks can be deceiving.....maybe her tirak :eek:

I removed my handsome face as many pple jealous of it.....HAIZZZ....I guess cannot please everyone ;)

Pong Pong
18-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Just to clarify...impact ex-agent is another guy who supply to them for the past 1 year not ah don.....this i know from the bosses...anyway i think now impact will have ah don gals cos the ex-agent pull out liao...cos i saw him there recently...

anyway bubbles is working at nana as i think as some kind of manageress...

lee_li
18-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Just to clarify...impact ex-agent is another guy who supply to them for the past 1 year not ah don.....this i know from the bosses...anyway i think now impact will have ah don gals cos the ex-agent pull out liao...cos i saw him there recently...

anyway bubbles is working at nana as i think as some kind of manageress...i know ah don since secondary school.he come from well to do background and he always dress smart smart,wonder how come he become a thai gros agent:confused:

Red_Tirak1099
18-12-2007, 11:59 AM
i know ah don since secondary school.he come from well to do background and he always dress smart smart,wonder how come he become a thai gros agent:confused:
Yes you are rite but for him it is onli a sideline (a profitable one no doubt)......it is not as if he is a pimp.....more like an employment agency even models agency or maid agent if you like to think it that way.....you know how rich his family is? No need work also wont starve. :D

JWNY
19-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Was bored so checked out Nana with bro Yinyang...

Met former TD manager on his first day and mingled a little.

Happy hours till 2230. Tiger jug 1 for 1. Bottles going for like S$150, after first 2 mixers (S$5 & S$10 (depending on type) for each thereafter)

Lady's Drinks (LDs) - S$12

Ample lockers with guard - S$3

Pool Tables (3 in a row) - S$2 per game

Some wall mounted TVs for football

Band - maybe caught them on a bad day, but found them very mediocre (voice & looks) but very subjective of course, even told the GROs that...still can't believe they MURDERED my favourite song!! :eek: (sorry ~ sentimental value)

Those who remember - this was the song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNHZ2Uz0_9w) they ruined (in my opinion)

Had 1 GRO to entertain us..."ICE"...nice, fair young thing from Chiang Rai...most GROs have been around (Live Impact most, those that i asked anyway)

Big place, lots of space, decor was nicely done...but we left early, maybe the 2300hrs crowd who can party till 0500hrs will enjoy it...

The "privatised" couch seats along the sides gives a different level of experience.

If you like Geographer...this place might appeal, if you like the TD/Royal kind...see you there more often with yinyang (if it ain't broke, don't fix it...or old is gold) :D

JWNY

Rub&Buah
19-12-2007, 04:07 AM
Yo bro jwny,how are u?hope everything going well for u.Its been sometime that i last seen u yeah?Btw,will u tell me how much is it for thier beer happy hr 1 for 1 & after happy hr,receive a msg from former td manager today & will check it out soon!

Cheers

yinyang
19-12-2007, 09:22 AM
..1 GRO to entertain us..."ICE"...nice, fair young thing from Chiang Rai...most GROs have been around (Live Impact most, those that i asked anyway).. Big place, lots of space, decor was nicely done...but we left early, maybe the 2300hrs crowd who can party till 0500hrs will enjoy it...
Big place (some re-cycled interior ex club momo etc), with big overheads. Frankly, not sure if this is another novelty or flash in the pan -but who are we as consumers gotta complain about?

Caters to late crowd, (empty) settees were all reserved to 2330. Some of us escaped the clutches of more GROs descending on us, and trespassed to LI for looksee. LI looks more crowded (with smaller unit) and spied couple of seductive GROs dancing on bar top.:p *Sigh" the grass always looks greener on neighbour's patch:p

jason28
19-12-2007, 11:42 AM

oh .. as for your info bubble is working there .. as entertaiment manager ..

she will be there almost everyday ..:p

Red_Tirak1099
19-12-2007, 12:15 PM
oh .. as for your info bubble is working there .. as entertaiment manager ..

she will be there almost everyday ..:pSo will her sponsor, the thin balding ah lau.....:(

jason28
19-12-2007, 12:40 PM
So will her sponsor, the thin balding ah lau.....:(

bro , don't be sad .. come to club nana come look for me ..
hee :p
you knw wat i mean .. hee .

be there almost everyweek ends

Red_Tirak1099
19-12-2007, 12:59 PM

be there almost everyweek endshehehe no problem there are alot more fishes in the sea.....kekekeke me thinking of celebrating me birthday next week there.....they got birthday package? TD's offer to me so far the best but me want a change of scene :D

enzer88
19-12-2007, 06:32 PM

be there almost everyweek endsBro,hav u up bubble??If yes,u really the man!! Been there once and saw bubble at the enterance,she look syt and chio.:D

Garage1
19-12-2007, 11:11 PM
took a 1 hr trip to nana, thats how long it lasted and manage to tahan.. too big place for thai disco.. no crowd at all.. if u count 7 pple in a big disco as STILL GOT PPLE..
GROs are recycled from places to places, some from cherry disco.. i think its same old decor from velvet dragon...

verdict - 4/10
spend yr money elsewhere.. ( my opinion )
dun fall for the SUPPORT issue.. nobody can SUPPORT my boredom..

Red_Tirak1099
20-12-2007, 05:06 AM
took a 1 hr trip to nana, thats how long it lasted and manage to tahan.. too big place for thai disco.. no crowd at all.. if u count 7 pple in a big disco as STILL GOT PPLE..
GROs are recycled from places to places, some from cherry disco.. i think its same old decor from velvet dragon...

verdict - 4/10
dun fall for the SUPPORT issue.. nobody can SUPPORT my boredom..I agree....I never like to Eng Siew.....I support the manager or even the boss he can give me 1 for 1 bo? Throw money to buy face not for me....this joint me also find so-so nia nia.....maybe insiders come in here to stir fry its popularity :p

toss
20-12-2007, 08:01 AM

thats consider quite bad for a big place! but who knows in time to come :rolleyes:

tOmAski33
20-12-2007, 03:58 PM

verdict - 4/10
dun fall for the SUPPORT issue.. nobody can SUPPORT my boredom..

Big thai disco that is over hyped izzit???
That's what we can expect cos big place not easy to manage.
Give this place some time to establish before giving the thumbs down.
Will be gg down to this place soon...

issan_madboy
20-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Big thai disco that is over hyped izzit???
That's what we can expect cos big place not easy to manage.
Give this place some time to establish before giving the thumbs down.
Will be gg down to this place soon...

hur hur hur.how much time and money do we need to invest before they get their act together?club nana is a no go for this hombre.:D

issan_madboy
20-12-2007, 04:31 PM

omg!:eek:look on the bright side,at least you can expect prompt service.the service staff outnumbers the customers.:D

JWNY
21-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Yo bro jwny,how are u?hope everything going well for u.Its been sometime that i last seen u yeah?Btw,will u tell me how much is it for thier beer happy hr 1 for 1 & after happy hr,receive a msg from former td manager today & will check it out soon!

Cheers Hi bro

Last saw you at Parn concert, but you disappear from TD2 already :p

Might check out Club 99 soon... :)

JWNY

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 01:31 PM
omg!:eek:look on the bright side,at least you can expect prompt service.the service staff outnumbers the customers.:D
You want to go & experience the VIP treatment tonite? kekekeke....make it easy for you.....you choose NaNa or Live Impact :)

Steelman80
21-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Was at Club Nana yesterday 20 Dec. saw the previous posts that all the thai GRO agents have been activated to bring the best-looking thai gals in town to nana. that's why must rush down.

My review: Went on Haji day because we knew it gonna to be less crowded than Haji eve. reached Nana at 1030pm... damn the happy hour ended at 10pm. So bought a jug a tiger and share, lucky the live band comes on at 11pm so money spent was worthwhile.

Just minutes later, 2 thai girls came over and say hi, we were positioned at the bar area as we didnt buy bottles. I must say the girls are really pretty and we chatted. Both were fair and pretty. After some hugging at waist, they popped the question: Buy Me Drinks. So ok la, only $12.

Then the band came on, quite a good selection of singers on rotation basis. Heard from my frens were that 5/6 female and 4 males singer. Thai songs were ok and there were some English songs at the end. The singers came down to interact after their performance.

After, the 2 gals gulped down the drinks, they went over to the next table with a middle age man with white striped shirt. That men is a big spender, he buys ladies drinks by the trays?!?. We counted 20 drinks for 3 gals in 20 mins. Soon the 2 gals + other hot chicks were crowding the area.

It was too crowded and then my fren and I decided to move to the back area with the cage. There are always some dancers inside. They are all the GROs, think they have to take turn to clock time dancing in the cage. Anyway any 2 gals come over and said hi. These girls also very pretty and both speak Japanese. Think they served Jap customers in Thailand. The usual SOP, buy drinks and hug them a little. Secured their contact no. in case can follow-up in future... hehe

Conclusion: Purposely choose less crowded day so can see the GROs and the waiter also have time to serve us promptly. We are there to oogle and chat and not dance, so less guests = more girls who go around saying hi.

First time I see so many good looking and fair thai gals. Best thing is that no lady-boys allowed unlike Orchard towers or some golden mile joints. So we won't hug the wrong people.
RTF: most probably yes if they can pack the place with more GROs.
Damage: 1 jug of beer + 4 ladies drink. Quite a affordable night out...

issan_madboy
21-12-2007, 02:21 PM
After, the 2 gals gulped down the drinks, they went over to the next table with a middle age man with white striped shirt. That men is a big spender, he buys ladies drinks by the trays?!?. We counted 20 drinks for 3 gals in 20 mins.

brother red tirak did that happen to be you?hur hur hur:D

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 02:29 PM
brother red tirak did that happen to be you?hur hur hur:DNope. Poster said 20 drinks for 3 GROs.....me usually buy 20 drinks for each :cool:

Kekekeke jus joking.......me not spend much on LDs yet in NaNa so far ;)

Tonight how ON bo? Go NaNa or rtf Live Impact to see the Carribean chicks? :D

issan_madboy
21-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Nope. Poster said 20 drinks for 3 GROs.....me usually buy 20 drinks for each :cool:

Kekekeke jus joking.......me not spend much on LDs yet in NaNa so far ;)

Tonight how ON bo? Go NaNa or rtf Live Impact to see the Carribean chicks? :D

live impact first followed by nana.hur hur hur.:D

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 03:29 PM
live impact first followed by nana.hur hur hur.:D

okie dokie.....me bringing TD singers for dinner at Suntec Renn Thai 1st.....then sending them back to GM to work.....ETA Impact at 9.30pm:)

jason28
21-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Bro,hav u up bubble??If yes,u really the man!! Been there once and saw bubble at the enterance,she look syt and chio.:D

haha bro .. yes she really a syt n chio ..
last week i saw i guy offer her 1k just to dance on top of the cage .. sexy dances ..

but she got no intersted to the guy .. but she just wan the $$ you see ..

she really someone .. if anyone got to bonk her . wow .. should be his luck ..:p

jason28
21-12-2007, 03:45 PM
hehehe no problem there are alot more fishes in the sea.....kekekeke me thinking of celebrating me birthday next week there.....they got birthday package? TD's offer to me so far the best but me want a change of scene :D

sure .. you can contract the manager there say you celebra your birthday ..
so they will do arragement ..

so am i invited ??:p:p

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 04:00 PM
haha bro .. yes she really a syt n chio ..
last week i saw i guy offer her 1k just to dance on top of the cage .. sexy dances ..

but she got no intersted to the guy .. but she just wan the $$ you see ..

she really someone .. if anyone got to bonk her . wow .. should be his luck ..NNKC spoil market 1k just to dance.....her tirak is that thin baldy uncle......so ugly she also want be be after his money also la.....dont call me sour grapes hor.....last time see her still can make it....now look haggard liao......maybe let the bald ah lau bank everynight....you know how they say bald guys got high libido :p

sure .. you can contract the manager there say you celebra your birthday ..
so they will do arragement ..

so am i invited ??:p:pI just want a good package......dont call me cheapskate hor.....me opening many bottles....frens too many this birthday gonna cost me arm & leg......you come i happy.....the more the merrier :D

Hungary Fighter
21-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Been there a few days back, the band with a gal & a guy singer started performing only around 10 plus, was there around 8:30pm the whole place empty except me & my friends, sit down & order a jug there is no gals inside so end up playing pool & watch TV on the large TV screen, left about 10plus 2go to another pub & saw alot of thai gals sitting outside having supper, mayb they will go in later, next time will go there but @ a later timing, shld b more happening
PS : Sorry just now posted on another thread 'clubb 99' & try 2 delete but can't, thought that is the thread then remember there is another pub by that name in the same area but that pub is smaller.

TD.king
21-12-2007, 09:36 PM
can anyone tell me which former thai disco manager working there? thanks

Red_Tirak1099
22-12-2007, 03:45 PM
TIU! Your nick so solid called TD king still must pple tell you meh? Change nick to Lasup TD King la :rolleyes:

ahtas
23-12-2007, 06:12 PM
The manager is Henry ,i think many bros who are TD regular should receive sms from him when he started work few days ago. Will be visiting him at nana tomorrow night.:)

TD.king
23-12-2007, 07:02 PM
The manager is Henry ,i think many bros who are TD regular should receive sms from him when he started work few days ago. Will be visiting him at nana tomorrow night.:)

thanks bro

lee_li
27-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Any bro going down recently? Is don bring his girlsto work there?

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
28-12-2007, 03:32 PM
The manager is Henry ,i think many bros who are TD regular should receive sms from him when he started work few days ago. Will be visiting him at nana tomorrow night.:)Is his number still unchanged 9***6790? Miss that guy....I not guy hor...he's & I are bros :D

CherryBoy
28-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Any bro got FR on this place? I m going tomorrow with my friends. :D

soundworks
05-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Was there lastnite with a group of friend,mixed with girls and guys.Reached there around 10pm and see less than 10 tables occupied.we requested for the sofa seat since we hav more than 8 ppl and open 3 bottles.We sit there playing 5-10 among ourselves as we dont see any gros around.As time past 1030,we saw group of girl in 3 or 4 coming in.Then the fun begun to start, i approached a group of 4,and buy them 5 ladies drink each.And we start to play games together,start from playing 5-10 to sicciso paper stone...lol.As i stay there longer,i realized there are quite a number of local girl crowds,and one of group of ard 15ppls celebrated there birthday there,the birthday girl was invited to stage to sing song with the whole band and singers,quite entertaining.Overall we r quite like the place and the atmosphere,not sleazy and more like thai discos that u saw in bangkok.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
06-01-2008, 01:26 AM
membership also cheap leh.....got 2 bottles free :)

RTplayer
06-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Only you are rich, only you are affordable.

membership also cheap leh.....got 2 bottles free :)

Mr.romantic
07-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Only you are rich, only you are affordable.

only you are lame, only you can type one liners. :rolleyes:

burzum
08-01-2008, 05:23 PM
....there would be cover charge of $18 for guys and $15 for ladies on weekend...

Bros, there will be a cover charge on weekend, how about weekdays? Or did they waive the cover altogether already?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Pong Pong
08-01-2008, 05:59 PM
No cover charge 7 days a week except on X'mas eve and New Year Eve...(so far).

ang09
08-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Bros, there will be a cover charge on weekend, how about weekdays? Or did they waive the cover altogether already?

Thanks in advance for the information.Bro,confirm no cover charge for all days.i just went and saw it on their tv screen.:)

Will be going down today as their new batch of gros just arrived.Maybe can get the 1st blood :D

burzum
08-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Bros Pong Pong and ang09,

Thanks alot for the info. might be goin down tonight too.
So glad to know that new batch of GROs jus arrived :D

maybe i'll see you inside?
:p

Mr.romantic
09-01-2008, 04:36 AM
Will be going down today as their new batch of gros just arrived.Maybe can get the 1st blood :D

Thanks alot for the info. might be goin down tonight too.
So glad to know that new batch of GROs jus arrived :D

new batch but that doesn't mean some of them are new to Singapore. :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 09:49 AM
new batch but that doesn't mean some of them are new to Singapore. :pI agree......also there got many agents......so care to specify new batch of which agent? ;)

Hakoshu
09-01-2008, 11:42 PM
henry no longer working in nana, new batches of GROs are good..

acer1714
10-01-2008, 04:43 PM
henry no longer working in nana, new batches of GROs are good..Also heard from my colleague about the batches of GRO,more daring and playable....Will go down this weekend to test water:)

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
11-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Also heard from my colleague about the batches of GRO,more daring and playable....Will go down this weekend to test water:)define daring & playable........;)

jason28
14-01-2008, 06:40 PM
mopre ladies is coming .. berfore new year .. so stay tune ,., hee :p

borom
14-01-2008, 09:56 PM
define daring & playable........;)

Agree-would it be like the Pinays of Duxton/TP/Paramount or Viets of Joo Chiat/Geylang .
Still wondering where we can find Sarw Thai (สาว ไทย) in S'pore joints providing equivalent service as that of the Pinays/Viets?

bigbigbig
15-01-2008, 02:55 AM
wondering who are the big bands they attracting over?

hope can get some real great bands! like in santika, bkk

burzum
19-01-2008, 02:48 PM
FR on NaNa 18/01/2008

was at club nana yesterday with a few of my friends. i reached at about 1030, and it seems that there is a early crowd because of the HH? Almost all the tables were occupied by 11pm. 1st set of the band was around 1130pm, belting out a mix of english and pleng thai.

however, due to the dj console that is in between the band and the tables that are nearer to the caged platform, patrons at the back dont really have a good view of the band. IMHO, this is a minus point of the layout.

after the band, music played by the dj is a mix of techno, R&B and hip hop. around 12am, most of the GROs have reached the hunting ground. there are easily 20-30s GROs inside, quite sufficient for the crowd yesterday. IMHO quality wise is quite good too, more than a handful of SYTs. i saw a few familiar faces, all from GM TD or J-Dee. asked one of them why work at nana? she replied, "yuu nana tum ngaan dee gwa..."

around 2am, the crowd starts to thin out. as my mates and i belonged to the early crowd too, we left the place too. wonder if any other SBF is at nana too last night?

overall, it's quite a nice place, would give a positive point for this TD.

Damage:-

HH:-
all bottles - $158
tiger jug (1 for 1) - $38

after HH:-
martell - $198 (not very sure about the others)
tiger jug - $38

opinions are jus my 2 satangs worth and hope all SBF bros find my FR informative. chok dee to all !

vince_kid
19-01-2008, 04:12 PM
hi to bro , sorry if my english is not good . i have been there 1 week after the openning cos one of my bro is working there so give him a support . arrived there with 3 of my bro at about 12mn . cant see the deco inside while u were outside waiting but through the inteior frm outside quite posh . sms bro so he came out and greeted us and lead us in the place . frist look at 12 o"clock 2 pool table with some sofa around , left will lead u to the toilet , right is the bar counter . it that all? ( asking my bro ) of course not

to your right again after the bar , now i can see a quite huge dancing cage in the middle of the hall which the cage is above the platform . what tat ? now u can see there is about 4 to 5 young thai girl dancing in the cage ( probably 18 to 21 yrs ) omg thier figure is good . ask my bro can they be book ? it depend cos they all are brought in by a mama san . they dance cos they need your support , huh ? if u want to support them u can buy a neck flower or they call ( tiao huay ) in hokkien . still in the 70"s huh . it come in 3 diff size ( s,m L ) $10 , $50 & $100 . that not all if they company u after their dancing they will ask for a LD which cost $20 -$30 if u start to raba raba .

that not all bro , to your right again there a huge live band stage infront of me wif surround lot of table and sofa , quite cosy . here come the best part liao . thai girls all around ( 22 to 30 of them ) age ? 20 to 28 i guess . is it the same as we see just now asking my bro , NO , they dun have a mama san they all were solo if the feeling is right they dun ask for LD , is all depend on your ( gong fu ) liao which i would say someyhing like ( dong guan or pu dong ) pub alike . thai instead of prc .

it about time where the live band start , chinese,thai & some eng song sung by 5 or 6 diff singer ( lady thai singer not bad in stage pretty good voice and of course legs cos most of them wear mini skirt can see cannot see quite shoik man make my little manhood singing also . what are those flower for ? is the same as the dancing cage bro reply . here comes our beverage , sit down at the sofa which 10"clock is the stage . 10min later 3 thai young girl has company us . tcss abit about 20 min later they will start the raba raba with u already . with the music and her company i tell u (one night in bangkok man )

sorry bro my OC back liao . to be contuine again .:p

mesuckunow
19-01-2008, 06:16 PM
this place looks nice

roti_prata
21-01-2008, 04:32 PM
this place is a good place to hang out, relax.
Live band are good, GROs and dancers are sexy and young.
HH rates are very worth and value.

As stated,

HH:-
all bottles - $158
tiger jug (1 for 1) - $38

after HH:-
martell - $198 (not very sure about the others)
tiger jug - $38

mit1686
21-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Agreed with most bros here,this place is really a cool place to hang out,i brought few of my females colleagues and their comment is the place is not sleazy and low class as what they think.They even went down few times on their own,think the management did a gd job.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Agreed with most bros here,this place is really a cool place to hang out,i brought few of my females colleagues and their comment is the place is not sleazy and low class as what they think.They even went down few times on their own,think the management did a gd job.
Why would they think so in the 1st place? Because it is a Thai disco??? :confused:

RTplayer
21-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Only you are allowed to spam, only you can spam.

Why would they think so in the 1st place? Because it is a Thai disco???

69kinkywill
24-01-2008, 04:21 PM
The Decor was nice for a thai joint, all the GROS was young & fresh, the band was consider good except the DJ was like keep playing the same tune, It was bore to hear the Dj. Heard the Dj previous was from Ete the club which play more on Canton techno. Hope the managment will change the DJ.

compaq69
26-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Any bro went down lastnight? I was there ard 1am,the place was packed......:eek:

EarthDream
26-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Any bro went down lastnight? I was there ard 1am,the place was packed......:eek:

Went down too. The place was seriously packed and bustling with babes.

compaq69
26-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Went down too. The place was seriously packed and bustling with babes.
Think this place really become a 'in' place for the moment.

69kinkywill
29-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Think this place really become a 'in' place for the moment.

Ya man Bros, but very sad....the so called dancer not happening lei...Some so direct without buying drink, just walk away. As if we have buy then sit with us. At least the so called dancer should chit chat with us for a while before asking for drink rite.

enzer88
29-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Ya man Bros, but very sad....the so called dancer not happening lei...Some so direct without buying drink, just walk away. As if we have buy then sit with us. At least the so called dancer should chit chat with us for a while before asking for drink rite.
Bro,i was at nana lastnite and i would said that not all dances are like that. Lastnite we played dice games with the dancers and exchange hp numbers,before we buy them 'waterfall' .And i just sms her for dinner :) btw her name is sha sha,can speak chinese and tall.She is on my up list :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Ya man Bros, but very sad....the so called dancer not happening lei...Some so direct without buying drink, just walk away. As if we have buy then sit with us. At least the so called dancer should chit chat with us for a while before asking for drink rite.These GROs are the so called LD sharks....they size up each & every customer b4 'swimming in'.......once they see cannot chop carrot they will leave.....the reason they dun even bother to do courtesy call is they think since you unwilling to buy when they requested then the most they can 'squeeze' out of you is also minimal, so they 'swim' to next better target.
For me i dun waste time with such GROs, not that i cannot afford to buy, if i am in the mood i will go LD crazy......but i rather let other GROs with better attitude to earn my money :cool:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 06:29 PM
And i just sms her for dinner :) btw her name is sha sha,can speak chinese and tall.She is on my up list :D
Let's hope she put you in her uplist too :) All the best do remember to post FR if successful so that the bros can draw inspiration from you ;)

jason28
29-01-2008, 07:12 PM
hee .. yes sha sha is nice syt ..

there is more over there .. can feel very sirby ..

i be there every fri n sat ..

:p

hmm ..
tc guys ..

enjoy yourself !

chinese new year buy 3 bottles with below $500 with a ang pow draw too..
so let look forward for more..

enzer88
29-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Let's hope she put you in her uplist too :) All the best do remember to post FR if successful so that the bros can draw inspiration from you ;)haha,i also hope i can be in her up list too,lol. The fun part is the process of going after her ,the outcome is secondary. That apply not only to thai gro but also local ger too :)

deuter
30-01-2008, 11:21 AM
....so called dancer not happening lei...Some so direct without buying drink, just walk away. As if we have buy then sit with us. At least the so called dancer should chit chat with us for a while before asking for drink rite.
555.. bro.. u sld b experienced more than enuff to noe the workin styles of these coyotes mah.. hehehe..

For me i dun waste time with such GROs, not that i cannot afford to buy, if i am in the mood i will go LD crazy......but i rather let other GROs with better attitude to earn my money
bro.. i agree wif u on tis point.. i rather spend my money on galz wif better attitude.. least money spent gives me more contentment.. if i gonna spend the money on an LD shark.. i rather juz take dat money n go for a cat40 TG in GL.. 555...

The fun part is the process of going after her ,the outcome is secondary.
i too enjoy the chase.. but everytime tell my kakis dat i'm in for the chase... they fuck me upsidedown.. ask y waste d time.. juz get it over n done wif.. 555..

69kinkywill
30-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Bro,i was at nana lastnite and i would said that not all dances are like that. Lastnite we played dice games with the dancers and exchange hp numbers,before we buy them 'waterfall' .And i just sms her for dinner :) btw her name is sha sha,can speak chinese and tall.She is on my up list :D

Bros, Sha Sha first time in singapore.... She work in The resort in Thailand. Y her sister married to a malaysian that is why she can speak mandarin. Well I do agree with you, she is very chattable.... Well, but in the end she still insist u to buy rite. Btw she's nice to have her for company.

69kinkywill
30-01-2008, 02:43 PM
555.. bro.. u sld b experienced more than enuff to noe the workin styles of these coyotes mah.. hehehe..

bro.. i agree wif u on tis point.. i rather spend my money on galz wif better attitude.. least money spent gives me more contentment.. if i gonna spend the money on an LD shark.. i rather juz take dat money n go for a cat40 TG in GL.. 555...

i too enjoy the chase.. but everytime tell my kakis dat i'm in for the chase... they fuck me upsidedown.. ask y waste d time.. juz get it over n done wif.. 555..

Bros DEUATER, I know. But this batch are too much....I dun even have the chance to sit down. They came over just pop up the question, I mean it too fast rite. Anyway, is nice to have nice decor for thai joint.

So bros recently where have u been too. Still going GM or where.

deuter
30-01-2008, 05:36 PM
So bros recently where have u been too. Still going GM or where.

for me nowadayz.. itz between royal n dag ler.. ehheheh... so far.. most enticing for me between these 2 places ler... 555... i'm a boring cheongster ler.. dun move ard much.. :P

Mr.romantic
31-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Bros, Sha Sha first time in singapore.... She work in The resort in Thailand. Y her sister married to a malaysian that is why she can speak mandarin. Well I do agree with you, she is very chattable.... Well, but in the end she still insist u to buy rite. Btw she's nice to have her for company.

wow these days Thailand tan boh jia even Resort dancers must also come Singapore and work. Resort PR girl told me many has made their way here before. by the way Resort is my HQ. hehehehe. :D

takashitei
02-02-2008, 06:33 PM
wow these days Thailand tan boh jia even Resort dancers must also come Singapore and work. Resort PR girl told me many has made their way here before. by the way Resort is my HQ. hehehehe. :D
Bro,where is this resort located? i will going down to bangkok in nextweek,any lobang there??

bammm
02-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Club NaNa VS Live Impact......what da ya all think???

robin89
03-02-2008, 01:14 AM
seems like this place is worth a try afterall :)

notbad
03-02-2008, 11:21 PM
for me live impact's band and gros much better then nana's.. cheong LP then go Nana. sit sofa relax tok to my nana girl. : )

iwanbj
08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Nice place but I dun kno if pickup is possible. Spent $$$ on ladies drinks but the girls says she is working and can only go home after 5 am. I think I will stick to vietnam SYTs. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Now Nana got many Resort GROs working there......but careful hor coz got a few AQs too....hehehe :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
15-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Crazy night in NaNa last nite......bought many 'WATERFALL' made the GROs drink until pengsan....kekekekeke :D:D:D:D

ANLF
15-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Go to club nana yesterday with my friends,overall find the place not bad...the gals there think also not bad la.... ;) but only go there for a while than ran liao so didn had the chance to talk to any gals...think will visit there again...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Go to club nana yesterday with my friends,overall find the place not bad...the gals there think also not bad la.... ;) but only go there for a while than ran liao so didn had the chance to talk to any gals...think will visit there again...Makr sure you dun mistake the AQs as girls hehehehe.....buy them a few waterfalls then see them drunk take out their dicks from their panties :eek: :D

ANLF
16-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Makr sure you dun mistake the AQs as girls hehehehe.....buy them a few waterfalls then see them drunk take out their dicks from their panties :eek: :D

Oooo...okie...thanks for ur advice....only go there a while so not really know much...Jus cheong thai not long ago, so hope to learn more from here...Tks.:D

yimsuay
17-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Girls there got no curfew unlike GROs in TD. So feel free to warm up to them and bring them humpty dumpty thereafter... i did. Wahahahah

Mr.romantic
17-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Makr sure you dun mistake the AQs as girls hehehehe.....buy them a few waterfalls then see them drunk take out their dicks from their panties :eek:

that is so gross!

after taking out the dick out from the panties, help he/she to shake and shoot into a glass. fill it up with whisky and mixers. then pass to your drunken buddy to drink! :eek: :D

makelove
17-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Girls there got no curfew unlike GROs in TD. So feel free to warm up to them and bring them humpty dumpty thereafter... i did. Wahahahah

HUMPTY DUMPTY carefully!!! :p

enzer88
17-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Bro,can share who r the ones who can up ones? So far i hav yet to up any...:p

69kinkywill
18-03-2008, 12:20 PM
wah...it seem Club NaNa, getting more & more fun. It real competition in thai market in singapore.

Recently, visited Arena in clark quay. Comparing the Atmosphere in Club NaNa And Arena, there's competition coming. As I thought Club NaNa, was the biggest thai Joint in Singapore. Now Arena would be the next biggest Thai Joint, in terms of decor of Arena. the decor are more nice, cozy and beauitful.... Comparing the dancers Club NaNa have more Girls than Arena. Comparing Prices for drink, Almost the same.

Maybe fellow Bros, we could try to see or compare which are the best.

To me so far, have visited Club NaNa & Arena. I would say Arena are the best. cause of Decor sophicated, Dancer fresh look & drink are competitive.

makelove
19-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Where is club Arena?

alot of thai discos sprouting out.. hard to keep track!

makelove
19-03-2008, 03:14 PM
there is a thread on this joint http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/82689-arena-disco-2.html

thanks for the heads-up.
And indeed, Club Nana seems to losing its competitive edge.

69kinkywill
20-03-2008, 01:14 PM
More competition amongst the clubs can only mean better choices & more variety for us thai scene lovers ;)

Oh yes.... definitly. For me I will go for the fresh look thai girls. Rather always stick 1 joints always have the same face.

69kinkywill
27-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Any bros can recommend presently whichis the hottest in Club Nana.

And heard recently there's fight between the girls. Like 6 girls against 2 girls. And come from differnece Agents. Sound really interesting....

jameswood
27-03-2008, 04:03 PM
And heard recently there's fight between the girls. Like 6 girls against 2 girls. And come from differnece Agents. Sound really interesting.... I went there consecutive for three days,must said that place is currently the hottest with lots of girls,thus very competitive for the girls to earn money,so not surprise to hear fights between them.

NobleEagle
27-03-2008, 11:32 PM
jus curious...how many LDs and bottles u guys actually spent before you actually got the chance to up them really?

many babes can raba raba so wat, end of day stil go back pcc with pocket nearly emptied out...

or u look like brad pitt turn on charm and can get them out without spending much nut really, if ur tat yandao and charming, any disco anywhere also can la

my 2 cents bottomline is, thai girls in Singapore jus wanna earn ur money only la (without the sex part), rare chance u can up them unless u go there many times or after spenting tons of money on them

unless u got money yer yer, shiok by jus seeing n raba abit and not looking for exercise of ur little brother, otherwise i find its damn waste of time, energy n money...rather go ktv instead

sigh...why cheong in thailand soooo diff. from cheongin thai joints here:(
i rather save the mony n go LOS itself and be a one shot one kill sniper...can bang any girls i see in pubs/discos there

ask urself really...wats the % of hit success vs the amt of money/time/energy spent at thai joints here in s'pore...is it worth it really?

PS...im not swaning anyone particular hor, pls dun zap me, i jus speakin my opinions of thai joints here onli

poop_ant
28-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Just back from Club Nana, the ger ask us to buy them waterfall each, expect to be $25 to $30...

Bill come $60 each.. damn heart pain...
total 4 person spend $60 x 4 = $240 + 1 Bott Martel $178
= $418

With this amount can go TH or BS play till song..
Damn regret!!!!!

Really super DUA CHAI TAO!

illusion28
28-03-2008, 07:56 AM
jus curious...how many LDs and bottles u guys actually spent before you actually got the chance to up them really?

many babes can raba raba so wat, end of day stil go back pcc with pocket nearly emptied out...

or u look like brad pitt turn on charm and can get them out without spending much nut really, if ur tat yandao and charming, any disco anywhere also can la

my 2 cents bottomline is, thai girls in Singapore jus wanna earn ur money only la (without the sex part), rare chance u can up them unless u go there many times or after spenting tons of money on them

unless u got money yer yer, shiok by jus seeing n raba abit and not looking for exercise of ur little brother, otherwise i find its damn waste of time, energy n money...rather go ktv instead

i rather save the mony n go LOS itself and be a one shot one kill sniper...can bang any girls i see in pubs/discos there

ask urself really...wats the % of hit success vs the amt of money/time/energy spent at thai joints here in s'pore...is it worth it really?

PS...im not swaning anyone particular hor, pls dun zap me, i jus speakin my opinions of thai joints here onli

Guess like what many bros had said before, it depend on ur chemistry with the girls. if you are lucky u can get them just just sweet talking with them. i am lucky to up the girl on the 2nd visit (maybe she's drunk and dunno what she is doing). During which i think i bought 5 LDs altogether. (Btw i'm just an average looking guy with a big tummy...)

Of coz i totally agree with you that chionging in LOS is definitely easier and cheaper than in Singapore. Moreover, there got more selections. But quite scare that i choose a ladyboy since even the adams apple can also be removed and some more they are more chio than the thai ladies. lol

rocketscientist
28-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Just back from Club Nana, the ger ask us to buy them waterfall each, expect to be $25 to $30...

= $418

Damn regret!!!!!

Been down to NaNa a couple of times & I muz say this place is one of the better ones in terms of look & feel & GROs of course

Waterfalls at $60 is ok as the ladies usually down 2 at most 3 then KO so better then keep piling them with LDs ;)

Different strokes for different folks I guess, cannot compare apples with oranges...as long as you happy & enjoy then its money well spent

69kinkywill
28-03-2008, 11:22 AM

Bros, I do agree with you. But somehow rather I always tell myself not to spend any drink on the thai girls, if I happen to visit the thai joint. In the end I still bought them drinks, Well it all depend on how you feel.... for me is the girls can make me happy (no sex) I will buy for her. Anyway, it depend on individual whether you feel like buying drink for the thai girls.

Recently visited this club in Clark Quay (Arena). The thai girls not so pushy about drinks, maybe this thai girls have salary. The Arena Thai girls are giving more gf feeling rather than a GROS. As for Club Nana, personal feeling the thai girls are out to kill for more drinks.

I'm not against anyone who visit Club Nana, is just my personal opinion. Pls dun zap me. Thank

Frightnight
28-03-2008, 02:12 PM
the strategy of the GROs is to not let us up them so easily. So that they can play the Hot Cold game and keep you coming. If the really want to open legs that easily, they might as well work in the sex industry, straight forward game.:D

uncletoby
28-03-2008, 03:00 PM
any bro's here managed to get those chicks out for overnite?? at least we noe whether its worth the money spent.... thanks

69kinkywill
28-03-2008, 04:52 PM
the strategy of the GROs is to not let us up them so easily. So that they can play the Hot Cold game and keep you coming. If the really want to open legs that easily, they might as well work in the sex industry, straight forward game.:D

Oh yes...this girls are smart enough. But we still go and spend more money on them. it just to challeging for us. that is why we keep going. hahahaa

devilboy1978(2)
28-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Most of d ladies singers at tis place is hot...
Any bros here ever tried or succeed in trying to hook them up?

mit1686
28-03-2008, 06:26 PM
wow,seem like this place really one hell of a happening place,got to drop by see see this weekend!:)

borom
29-03-2008, 01:07 AM
.....LOS ...can bang any girls i see in pubs/discos there

:confused:

Agree totally.
I just cannot figure out why the Thai girls are so different when they are in S'pore -is it due to the type of girls that choose to come here, the agents way of selecting girls or simply because Thai girls lose their "Thai-ness" once they go overseas. It is a pity really as the charm of the Thai girls is one reason why Thailand is such a great place to visit.
I have heard that many Thai women often forget they are Thai once they are overseas to the extent that they will often say
คน ไทย ก็ ทำไม (roughly meaning "Thai, so what? ").

Vspec
29-03-2008, 04:13 AM

= $418

Damn regret!!!!!

agree bro. me went recently with 2 friends, kena the waterfall also! hope this will be a better experience for me next time to reject or cut down on their ld.

deuter
29-03-2008, 01:54 PM
I have heard that many Thai women often forget they are Thai once they are overseas to the extent that they will often say
คน ไทย ก็ ทำไม (roughly meaning "Thai, so what? ").

555... THAI .. so wat... $$$ is more impt... simple reasoning..

enzer88
29-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Was there lastnite around 1130pm,the place almost packer.Luckily we still managed to get a table near the stage.The 1st set of singing was really not impressive.after the 1st set of singing,the coyote dancers went up to perform stage dancing,i got to said,they r very very impressive,especially the one wear min checker skirt cum with lace,she really caught my attentiom with her dance move. As i am attracted to her,i hang 50 buck of flowers to show her my appreciation.
Then around 45min passed,the second set of singing came in,this time round,it is so much better with more stage choregraphing and better songs. But i think the best part is the last set of singing,3 or 4 of the singers went to bar and the rest on the stage to perform group singing.The performace is really impressive and received alot flowers from crowd.In addition there is a joker,cross dress as woman,a very ugly and patheic one,sing song and crack joke,prett entertaining.Overall i think the place is fun and worth to ur nite out with guy friends.

Cyberspace Nerd
29-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Was there lastnite around 1130pm,the place almost packer.Luckily we still managed to get a table near the stage.The 1st set of singing was really not impressive.after the 1st set of singing,the coyote dancers went up to perform stage dancing,i got to said,they r very very impressive,especially the one wear min checker skirt cum with lace,she really caught my attentiom with her dance move. As i am attracted to her,i hang 50 buck of flowers to show her my appreciation.

So after showing ur appreciation, she got returned her appreaciation for you appreciation or not? :D

rocketscientist
29-03-2008, 02:10 PM
So after showing ur appreciation, she got returned her appreaciation for you appreciation or not? :D
50 bucks appreciation only a nice thank you at most ;)

69kinkywill
29-03-2008, 04:11 PM

bros probably the appreciation will extra LD to order and let him hug for an hour....

NobleEagle
29-03-2008, 11:21 PM
wah the way u guys spent on these girls here i wont be surprised 5 yrs later when we go Thailand, whenever they hear we r Singaporean, they will straight away take out their parang and cut our big carrot head, jus like hw they r doing to the Japs there nw:P

deuter
31-03-2008, 01:02 AM
dun need to wait 5 yrs ler... their doin it aldy... 555.. apparently.. other than japs n koreans who r super big ass spenders there... singaporeans r the next bigger spenders in thailand aldy... apparently.. the ang mohs place in no position to japs koreans or singaporeans even... 555...

Mr.romantic
31-03-2008, 04:26 AM

in general if you are going to Thai Discos in Singapore to look for a bonk then i think it is a waste of time. go to Viet lasup bars instead. better chances.

you really a champion. can one shot one kill. i cheong Thailand pubs, discos and nightclubs so long also not your match. :D

Mr.romantic
31-03-2008, 04:31 AM

= $418

Damn regret!!!!!

in general Thai Discos are a waste of time and money if you are looking for wild action. China/Hong Kong/Macau would be a better choice for wild KTV action. Thai Discos are quite enjoyable if just go to listen to the band play and have a few drinks with buddies. :)

69kinkywill
31-03-2008, 10:42 AM
in general Thai Discos are a waste of time and money if you are looking for wild action. China/Hong Kong/Macau would be a better choice for wild KTV action. Thai Discos are quite enjoyable if just go to listen to the band play and have a few drinks with buddies. :)

Oh yes, Bros i agree with you. basically it more for ppl who love thai music and get to know thai girls. is not there's nothing special.

Cyberspace Nerd
05-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Was there a few nites ago.

One thing to note for people who go there. When the staff ask you to pay when they serve you your drinks, ask them for the itemised bill / receipt. I ordered 2 drinks and the staff at the counter ask me to pay $30. If I hand over cash, it will be $30 bucks and they wont show u the receipt. However i chose to pay by credit card. When the receipt came, it's only $28. $2 is no big deal but why is there a discrepancy? I hope they stop such practices.

When I cheong Slim in Bkk not long ago, I thought the staff would "eat" my 20B change, but he didnt. Was quite surprised by that. The service standard is quite high. However that could be an exception rather than the norm in thailand.

anyway, I think the band really sucks big time. the singers also got no standard compared to those in TD1 and 2. The singers can't sing and dance. The GROs also so so nia.

ahkoww
05-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Was there yesterday, Friday night, the place was packed, and there's no cover charge. 1 bottle of martell is about 198, the girls are quite friendly and from my experience, what happens is just normal stuff like dancing, hugging etc. Been there a few times and the the girls always go home after the lights come on (about 5 plus) or at the most, go for supper.. Nothing more than that (maybe we are not power enough haha).

As for the ld, the girls normally will order their standard drink, waterfall, which is 60 dollars. Make sure they ask you first, but the waiter will also confirm with u first, just in case. Girls there look not bad overall, but for bros who want hardcore action, I advise not to visit the place. For those who just wanna relax, its pretty ok. Have fun!

omoide
05-04-2008, 05:37 PM
i seriously think the nana management should consider relooking at and re-evalutaing their service standards. there is obviously not enough staff to handle the huge volume of customers after the 3am mark. many times, we had to wait for eternity before they could identify and bring out our balance bottles. after that is finally brought to our table, they would take forever to come with the mixers, ice and most importantly, glasses. at times, they are rude and feel as though we owe them a living. very very strange...

and the sound system. please do something about it. it's blindingly bad... for the premium in price for alcohol, in comparison to the rest of the thai joints around sg, nana needs to remunerate and accord its customers with the premium service and entertainment standards as well. and if you think that this only applies to ubiquitous customers and not big spenders, well, a friend once opened a cannon of martell and still got such bad service.

but of course, i do notice a discrepancy to some certain big spending individuals where they get undivided attention.

and i fully concur with the previous post about the waiters taking the change for granted... there were times where the waiters just simply don't even come back with the $2 change and assume that it's their tips! that is way unacceptable and repulsive. if the management chooses not to do something about it after this, it just means that it endorses such business attitudes and that is very disturbing mentality to accept.

let's see. :cool:

bumblebeesex
05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
the crowd is getting too big, for staffs to handdle

69kinkywill
06-04-2008, 02:21 PM

Before that the staff were already very rude, as we like owing them. Anyway, this place are getting more & more rowdy with rude staff, DJ not making good music, the thai girls are getting more greedy and the sound system not shiok.

ParaParaSakura
06-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Before that the staff were already very rude, as we like owing them. Anyway, this place are getting more & more rowdy with rude staff, DJ not making good music, the thai girls are getting more greedy and the sound system not shiok.
I was told that the GROs here are aggressive because of the competition, main reason being that this place is supplied by at least 6 different agents, in a way it's good coz there's more variety but then again was told the GROs get into fights over customers. :eek: For LB lovers, sources told me there are ladyboys GROs there too

69kinkywill
06-04-2008, 03:00 PM
I was told that the GROs here are aggressive because of the competition, main reason being that this place is supplied by at least 6 different agents, in a way it's good coz there's more variety but then again was told the GROs get into fights over customers. :eek: For LB lovers, sources told me there are ladyboys GROs there too

Yes, I agree. But it good for customer as the girls won run away. Most of the time will stick to you longer.... I heard the girls because of customer fighting inside the toilets.

Mr.romantic
07-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Girls there look not bad overall, but for bros who want hardcore action, I advise not to visit the place. For those who just wanna relax, its pretty ok. Have fun!

i seriously think the nana management should consider relooking at and re-evalutaing their service standards. there is obviously not enough staff to handle the huge volume of customers after the 3am mark.

and i fully concur with the previous post about the waiters taking the change for granted... there were times where the waiters just simply don't even come back with the $2 change and assume that it's their tips! that is way unacceptable and repulsive. if the management chooses not to do something about it after this, it just means that it endorses such business attitudes and that is very disturbing mentality to accept.

all adds up to a recipe for downfall. :D

curiouslook
07-04-2008, 07:51 PM
:confused: anybody know where the Bubble go? Have not seen her for a while...

amk8899
07-04-2008, 08:44 PM
:confused: anybody know where the Bubble go? Have not seen her for a while...i think she no longer working for ppl, i think she is working as singer agent.

ParaParaSakura
08-04-2008, 09:34 AM
There's many other fishes in the sea, Bubbles is spoken for oredi ;)

deuter
08-04-2008, 10:54 AM

doesnt hurt if dun see her also ler... afterwhile.. she doesnt really look dat great also aldy.. 555... rather look at d singers or GROs... better packages some of them pack.. 555...

curiouslook
09-04-2008, 06:18 PM
thanks bro for the info.. I just can't get over her cute ass and the way she walks.. Turns me on! :)

enzer88
09-04-2008, 07:43 PM
thanks bro for the info.. I just can't get over her cute ass and the way she walks.. Turns me on! :)LOL, me too...But too bad she only entertains those rich guys.....i can only see and admire her from far......:o

69kinkywill
15-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey anyone know what happen last friday at Club Nana. Heard that the place was raid again. And 7 girls was caught and send back to thailand.

This place getting more & more rowdy, it been raid so many times.

ParaParaSakura
15-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey anyone know what happen last friday at Club Nana. Heard that the place was raid again. And 7 girls was caught and send back to thailand.

This place getting more & more rowdy, it been raid so many times.Pardon me for asking but were the girls customers or GROs? Why were they arrested? TD also got raids but most times non obstrusive.

69kinkywill
17-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Pardon me for asking but were the girls customers or GROs? Why were they arrested? TD also got raids but most times non obstrusive.

The Gros.... heard that the licensing bought drink for them. probably they delcare they are working there.

ParaParaSakura
17-04-2008, 05:24 PM
The Gros.... heard that the licensing bought drink for them. probably they delcare they are working there.Like this is Entrapment loh.....joint also will be in trouble :(

[M]agpie
21-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Still got GROs working there?

69kinkywill
22-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Heard that just last week, about 3 to 4 raids. Just wonder how the Agent & the boss of club Nana cope mwith this. Now I also worry to go there.

deuter
22-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Now I also worry to go there.

555.. bro.. y wld u b worried to go there ler... no wrong wif us locals to go there for a drink mah... 555...

tz123
22-04-2008, 03:25 PM
555.. bro.. y wld u b worried to go there ler... no wrong wif us locals to go there for a drink mah... 555...yup,they can't touch us,in fact if we think their action or behaviour irriating,u can ask for their name and complain them,they sure scare one. U may wonder how i know,because i do my ns in police mah.:D
Anyway i think this place too hot then y authority must go down show face loh,or else ppl think they not around. All civil servants are the same one lah.

69kinkywill
22-04-2008, 03:38 PM
yup,they can't touch us,in fact if we think their action or behaviour irriating,u can ask for their name and complain them,they sure scare one. U may wonder how i know,because i do my ns in police mah.:D
Anyway i think this place too hot then y authority must go down show face loh,or else ppl think they not around. All civil servants are the same one lah.

Hmm..... ya probably that the way the police work this way. Hope everything will be fine, after the raid

darkwhizper
23-04-2008, 12:28 PM
bros do club nana TD have age limit... i been there last week, the bouncer was checkin IC. i think i was lucky, i looked older than wat i am. muhahaha i'm not 18 yet , but somehow or other he didnt checked my ic.

Devilzz
23-04-2008, 03:32 PM
bros do club nana TD have age limit... i been there last week, the bouncer was checkin IC. i think i was lucky, i looked older than wat i am. muhahaha i'm not 18 yet , but somehow or other he didnt checked my ic.Bro,i think there is a age limit of 21 and above.

wukong68
23-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Heard that just last week, about 3 to 4 raids. Just wonder how the Agent & the boss of club Nana cope mwith this. Now I also worry to go there.

Bro Will..

Licensing unit CANNOT touch you according to the law unless you commit an offence within the club.

Only the club owner will face fines :D
They take risks by bringing gals to work in their club without a work permit the club will get the fines not you mah.

Mai kia si la..

bangbangben
23-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Heard from a fren whom went down yesterday that this place big nono for the time being...

1) Hotdogs more than buns...
2) Poor quality of buns

Mr.romantic
26-04-2008, 05:38 AM

This place getting more & more rowdy, it been raid so many times.

hope the BKK G-Club babes from Resort and such will not be traumatised by such raids and give them a hateful impression of SG. next time i must not reveal that i am Singaporean in BKK G-Clubs liao. SG too much bad rep. :p

soundworks
26-04-2008, 12:15 PM
i was there lastnite,and there are more than 30 gros there.The raid did affect the business bcos normally when i reach there ard 11pm,the place is normally packed,but lastnite the crowd only start to come in after 1pm.

hideki.go
04-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Heard last night got another raid... Dunno how they survive with so many raids...

69kinkywill
05-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Heard last night got another raid... Dunno how they survive with so many raids...

When was it... Last friday about 4.30am also.

modelsfantasy
05-05-2008, 03:18 PM
last sun went there for a drink. didnt see much girls over there due to raids. i think they have shift to this ICON bar at shenton way. but i still prefer NANA,as their girls are more beautiful.

soundworks
05-05-2008, 06:49 PM
i was with my friend lastnite,everything seem fine,still got many gros there.i think as long there are customers,the girls will still go there to earn money. The law of demand and supply apply in all trades.

69kinkywill
20-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi, just wonder How is the Club NANA now

misa-adrian
20-05-2008, 05:10 PM
like nt much pple go there since the recent raids dead town??

rapala_fisher
24-05-2008, 07:59 PM
yes that is true...now can get most of the tables near the stage lo.last time most of it will be reserved.

will still go down regardless if they are still crowds anot...love the music and the live band and at less can chat with my friends as the music is not so damn loud.hope they can get really good male singers.looks are not everything.:D

going down tonight.have fun fellow SBF bros.

enzer88
24-05-2008, 09:59 PM
yes that is true...now can get most of the tables near the stage lo.last time most of it will be reserved.

will still go down regardless if they are still crowds anot...love the music and the live band and at less can chat with my friends as the music is not so damn loud.hope they can get really good male singers.looks are not everything.:D

going down tonight.have fun fellow SBF bros.bro,i also been there few times after the raid,though the nos of gros are affected,similar to u i also enjoy the ambience and live band.what a waste if this place is closed,the crowd is not rowdy and no fight at all.hope nana can return to previous happening place again,cheer!:)

wildguru
24-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Went down previous 2 nights, no. of GROs are really limited.... don't know whats happening

soundworks
03-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Went down previous 2 nights, no. of GROs are really limited.... don't know whats happeningbro, Lastnite i went there with few friends and we enjoy the whole nite,btw there is a thai dance called ,ballon,she is very pretty and friendly,i think u should know her and i think she is the angpai there from the way she jump table to table.
Btw now nana got local dancers, they r pretty fun and wild too just like the thai ones!! Hope nana can revert back to their fun days!

Hakoshu
03-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Nana should be ending their business b4 end of july from some sources..

rapala_fisher
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
oh my...would be kinda sad if it were to close down.kinda been like a frequent weekend regular with my friends.last sat when i was there, there were still a couple of GROs.hopefully it will bring back more business to the place.cheers.

Hakoshu
04-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't think its abt the business.. Its more abt the constant raidings over there.. and some licence issue..

oh my...would be kinda sad if it were to close down.kinda been like a frequent weekend regular with my friends.last sat when i was there, there were still a couple of GROs.hopefully it will bring back more business to the place.cheers.

MinistryOfSex
04-06-2008, 08:08 PM

What happened to cause this closure?

lee_li
04-06-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't think its abt the business.. Its more abt the constant raidings over there.. and some licence issue..bro hakoshu,want a small wage on nana? i said it would't close even after august. That place is too gd to be close, i dare to say no other thai joint is as happening as nana during it peak period.Those are one wonderful period of my life :)

Hakoshu
05-06-2008, 04:39 AM
Of cos i dun wish for its closure too.. But too may sources tat says so.. Lets cross our fingers then..

bro hakoshu,want a small wage on nana? i said it would't close even after august. That place is too gd to be close, i dare to say no other thai joint is as happening as nana during it peak period.Those are one wonderful period of my life :)

enzer88
06-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Will be going down tonite, hopefully can see more girls! After going to few thai joints,still prefer nana because of female singers like rain,rene and oil. And of cos not forgetting the dancers.

StevenGerrard
12-06-2008, 01:42 PM

Yes..I heard that too..
Somethings to do with rental..

StevenGerrard
12-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Will be going down tonite, hopefully can see more girls! After going to few thai joints,still prefer nana because of female singers like rain,rene and oil. And of cos not forgetting the dancers.

What abt d guys singers,Ah Keng,Ah Pan,Ah Tae..
They r good too..

pabloaimar
12-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Went down a few days ago..Business really dropped..
Not as happening as it used to be..:(

devilprince
23-06-2008, 02:32 AM
No update on this place already?
Let me provide some..
They are hiring international dancers to spice up the place..

Fridaythirteen
25-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Let me provide some..

Really?
Looks like i must find some time to go check it out.:D

enzer88
25-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Let me provide some..
They are hiring international dancers to spice up the place..The place is slowly pick up,but still cant reach their zenith yet.

butterman
26-06-2008, 02:59 AM
I hope they do not close down....but give the other thai clubs joints a fight.

sytslayer
26-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Heard that they are axe-ing the old singers to bring in the new ones..
First to go was Renee..Follow by Lena..Next will be Oil..
From a reliable source..:cool:

arrowsoflove
26-06-2008, 03:07 AM

Bro,how u know that?
Your source really reliable?

Bulletrain
26-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Anyone going odwn this SAT? planning to make a visit

swinggrall
26-06-2008, 11:07 AM
What abt d guys singers,Ah Keng,Ah Pan,Ah Tae..
They r good too..

Yes! i personally feel they better than those females one

bongman
26-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Anyone going odwn this SAT? planning to make a visit

will love to go down too. you planning a party or outing for bros here?

EarthDream
26-06-2008, 02:47 PM

Oil quite pretty and nice singer.How come axe her?

Peregrine
26-06-2008, 06:54 PM
will love to go down too. you planning a party or outing for bros here?how abt we arrange a coming friday outting at nana? any bros keen!:)

protectorofhell
27-06-2008, 01:36 AM
how abt we arrange a coming friday outting at nana? any bros keen!:)

Great idea.Remember to count me in. :D

devilman82
27-06-2008, 03:14 AM
NANA is closing down exactly which date?

acer1714
27-06-2008, 06:45 AM
NANA is closing down exactly which date?
Bro,nana is not closing down, there r alot of rumous spread by red eyed competitors......in fact they r bring in more singers to replace renne oil,lena and so on. i think from march i heard until now,they r still operation everyday till 5am.

MinistryOfSex
27-06-2008, 12:01 PM
This place wouldnt close de.
Already knew that long ago.

99percent
27-06-2008, 12:10 PM
This place is very good. I doubt it will fall beyond competition

compaq69
27-06-2008, 02:51 PM
This place is very good. I doubt it will fall beyond competitionYup, big and clean.Dont hav thai smell that occur in golden mile. Let cheong there tonite,any taker?:D

StevenGerrard
27-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Let me provide some..

How did u learn about that?
Did manager Eric sms u too. :p

sixthsenses
28-06-2008, 01:54 AM
Seems like this place is very happening. :)

bongman
28-06-2008, 02:25 AM
how abt we arrange a coming friday outting at nana? any bros keen!:)

You must be enjoying yourself now in NANA!!!
how is it?

arrowsoflove
28-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Can organise another outing this friday. ;)

Peregrine
28-06-2008, 10:39 PM
You must be enjoying yourself now in NANA!!!
how is it?never go down as no kaki. Since bro arrrowsoflove wanted to arrange a nana outting next friday,how abt we do a list on who is going and pm exchange contact. i will 1st in the list.

uncletoby
28-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Could any bros who have been down recently share some info on the quality of GROs? Also pls note that entry age is 23.

virginalkeeper
29-06-2008, 02:53 AM
Could any bros who have been down recently share some info on the quality of GROs? Also pls note that entry age is 23.

Entry age is 23.What if the GROs is only 22?Can she entry then? :confused:

ang09
29-06-2008, 05:36 PM
I been there for the past one week, the crowds are not as many as lasttime.But the GROs are still pretty enough to make u fork out money to buy them drink. If there is really a outting for samsters at nana, count me in too.:D

Hakoshu
29-06-2008, 06:16 PM
That would be really interesting then

If there is really a outting for samsters at nana, count me in too.:D

bongman
29-06-2008, 06:32 PM
never go down as no kaki. Since bro arrrowsoflove wanted to arrange a nana outting next friday,how abt we do a list on who is going and pm exchange contact. i will 1st in the list.

I also want to be in the line of queue!!