PDA

View Full Version : Mirage at Orchard Plaza

I<3Ivy
06-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Hello fellow bros.

I spotted a club which opened at Orchard Plaza 9th floor, grand opening on 27th - 29th Nov. The name sounds familiar, although the establishment looks pretty new. Is this a renovated place or a wholly new club?

Until then, have there been any forward scout been here to topo this place yet?

If not, I shall try to make a trip there when my BX go back vietnam and my CO got company retreat next Friday, then i can go do an FR.

Heart Break Kid
06-12-2007, 03:22 PM
This high-end KTV is called "shen hua" ?

SioGan
06-12-2007, 05:46 PM
This high-end KTV is called "shen hua" ?

So well-informed ah! Which one of your "true" love works there?

Heart Break Kid
06-12-2007, 06:15 PM
So well-informed ah! Which one of your "true" love works there?

My "true" love only work there twice a week lah... anyway she going back China before Christmas.. hehehe :D

Devilzz
06-12-2007, 07:40 PM
This high-end KTV is called "shen hua" ?Bro,how expensive is one bottle of martell? i did saw their advertisement in wan pao, the place really look posh.

teraterm55
06-12-2007, 08:01 PM
there is a thread on this KTV already lah bro.

problem with this place is 2 bottle then free room.
so be prepared to spend up to 800 a nite.

gals top class. deco top class, rooms very nice, some even have
massage chair and smoking room in the room.

if you want a cheaper alternative can try Godfather, same building but 5th.. err or it 4th floor.

both manage by same group of big boss.

Devilzz
06-12-2007, 08:03 PM

if you want a cheaper alternative can try Godfather, same building but 5th.. err or it 4th floor.

both manage by same group of big boss.ok thank!!

bangbangben
06-12-2007, 10:22 PM

both manage by same group of big boss.

Bro... I beg to differ.
My visits are always 3+1 = S$1350
Mummy = S$200
Ger = S$100 - S$250

my only complain?? toilet beside the centre bar very very small!!!
Not much complains abt the rest. But hardcore "playing" bros are advised to avoid...

Hen Pecked
07-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Bro... I beg to differ.
Mummy = S$200
Ger = S$100 - S$250

Not much complains abt the rest. But hardcore "playing" bros are advised to avoid...

Bro 3+1 ... u damn rich leh can being me there next time? Never been there b4.

teraterm55
07-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Bro... I beg to differ.
Mummy = S$200
Ger = S$100 - S$250

whaaa... bro u 3+1 plus 200 for mummy i am sure they love you deep deep... hehehe...

to the bros who want to experience the atmosphere, and have limited budget, you can try siting outside at the Singer Lounge. can see all the MM's walking in and out and also singer performing for you.

cheaper than room. problem is u cant sing, and the singers are damn difficult to catch unless you have deep pockets.

unclesammi
08-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Bro... I beg to differ.
Mummy = S$200
Ger = S$100 - S$250

Wa, da ge, when u free to bring me there?:D

cosplaygirl
08-12-2007, 01:16 PM
when there last night with one buddy. Had a ok night yestaday not very good but ok. there are really alot of girl.The place is very posh...but have a few problem every now and then.

Here is the story. when in under recommendation from another bro. He intro me to get Sally as the mummy. She is the top mummy there oh... she is really very nice. She brought in batches by batches of girls each time about 10 girls. (in total there are more than 100 girls working in Mirage). My buddy and i quite troublesome so we changed a lot of girls (as in the seeing part)

I choose a lady call Ting Ting.. The first problem comes, she sit down, keep looking at her watch and then left after 15min. (Normally one room they will sit for 15mins) Then she left. I waited for nearly 2 hours and sally assistance came in to inform me that Ting Ting had been booked the whole night. She say she had scolded her already. but of course not infront of me la.

she brought in her so call general of her group.. Tina... she don look very pretty,a little fat, but she is willing to please me and willing to play. so bros out there, if you cannot find any girls when you are there, you can try tina. She have a sister. Both can play one.

everything was normal after that till about 1plus Tina came in an sit there with me till 3am. ( Mirage closes at 3am and you can extend till 6am). This 1hour 30 min i had is the best. i did everything i wanted that night.. haha.. but then pls don think that she will sit with you for 1hr 30mins everytime. I think her customer should have leave already so she can afford to acompany me for so long. (she claim that she still have a few more customers still around)

My buddy had problem with his girl sitting less then 10 min each time and left for 30 - 45 mins. then his girl don let him touch.. so.. pls let mummy know that you want a know how to play girl if you are looking for one..

Price wise:

Only my friend and me only, so we open one bottle only at 438. then girls tips 100, mummy tips (i don know cos my buddy gave her one), waiters 10 each (there is two)

by the way there are 2 sg girls working there.

Par Favor
08-12-2007, 03:25 PM
i thoought gal tips is normally $50? why hundred? :confused:

teraterm55
08-12-2007, 03:37 PM

if you like the gals and can afford why not. i know people giving S$200 tips in pudong. one good effect of this is, when you are there the gals will rush into your room give you super service and dont wanna leave.

and if you tips the waitress S$50 they will service you like king.

bangbangben
08-12-2007, 08:31 PM

Bro... This place is like T.A.M, 3rd flr and 5th flr aka L.V
50 will be like... ger sit with you awhile, butterfly long, come back awhile... then butterfly again...
Prices at these joint are more expensive compared to the norm like K2, CDH, Egos...

bangbangben
08-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Wa, da ge, when u free to bring me there?:D

Mai Suan Siao leh... I took ur number for Jag untill now havent go Jag before... Paiseh sia...
Normally my visit to these place are with a group of RMS (Rich Man Son), I myself cannot afford too... :P

cosplaygirl
08-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Bro, i tip her 100 cos she accompany me for very long ma, after 1.30am she did not leave the room till 3pm lo.. like i say i think her customer should have left already:)

takashitei
09-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Bro, i tip her 100 cos she accompany me for very long ma, after 1.30am she did not leave the room till 3pm lo.. like i say i think her customer should have left already:)Then why u still tip her 100 buck?

unclesammi
09-12-2007, 02:10 AM
Mai Suan Siao leh... I took ur number for Jag untill now havent go Jag before... Paiseh sia...
Normally my visit to these place are with a group of RMS (Rich Man Son), I myself cannot afford too... :P

Ehh serious leh. I got balance in Mirage. got time meet you there ya. :)

Speeder
01-01-2008, 06:26 AM
i just finished my celebrAtion of new year 2008 at mirage. I'm a regular over there. Went there average 2 to 3 times a week. My favourite mummy is Irene, M66. I personally know their boss and a couple of their manager.

devil9992002
02-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Any updates on this joint? Any Mommy to recommend? Last heard from my friends that this joint got the most local meimeis compared to the other ktvs. Any kind souls out there to pass me the phone of any mommy working there? Thank you very very much.

Gl_lover07
14-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone interested in going tonight?

FabJun
31-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone interested in going tonight?

Bro,
come to this thread recently...seen like the place is a high end KTV LEH...
ANY MORE LASTEST UPDATE?

FaTARMY--:D

Argon22
01-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Been to Mirage about a month ago. Great place but price on the high side.
Forgotten the gal name who was with me... but there is this mummy that I think she is better than those girls (very well kept both in her presentation and her body), and her younger sister is the angpai there.
Certainly this is a good place to entertain guests, certainly can help contract closure. haha.
Cheers, argon22

kelvin123456789
01-08-2008, 02:41 PM
been there closed to everyday, last visited on wed stay from 6pm till 3.30am.

tonight got HH client wanna to go there, will finish my balance tonight, i think still have 4+.

my favorite mummy irene 66 since i knew her for 2-month when my boss introduced to me. my recently mummy was sally,no.??. i spent closed 60 bottles last month. but this entire week, my mummy (sporean) was not around and she went to china with her bf for holiday. if not wrong she will be back tonight...

latest update as the gal i known and out with them:

1)xiao ting (look alike faye from F.I.R.)
2) jessica (look alike elva from taiwan singer)
3) summer (super model)
4) yuan yuan (nice & pretty)
5) xi xi (vy tall, super model type)
6) si yu (vy pretty singer)
7) selina (sexy & chio)
8) Erica (look alike maggie Q, but failed to date her out)
9) sasa (nice & pretty singer, failed to date her out)
10) aki (pretty singer, love to chat w/ her)
11) wen wen (sory, went back oredi, pretties gal i met)
12) wen fei (nice gal, alike next-door-gal,feel like buddy only)
13) jenny (forgot her face oredi)
14) others forgot their name, normally i dont remember thier no.

i luv this place cos it's a good place to entertain our clients.

but tonight cos got 2-drinking session, HH will stay at shen hua, night hr go to club royce......will cancel wuming cos my client just called & said that they dont wanna go to geylang place.

kelvin123456789
03-08-2008, 03:40 PM
friday night spent HH & night hr at shen hua...

sat with 2 gals ; siyu & "new" xixi.

really look innocent plus sexy when u really can spend with her alone.

she know how to treat u like galfr type and make u feel must ask her out.

but halfway my mummy told me she is new and only worked her 3rd night in spore; and confirmed she wont out with customer.

but the end of session, managed to find the excuse to send her home and we finally "out" to somewhere and send her home around 5am+.

will ask her out again...

WHAM
04-08-2008, 03:26 PM
can exchange your xixi contact ?

friday night spent HH & night hr at shen hua...

sat with 2 gals ; siyu & "new" xixi.

really look innocent plus sexy when u really can spend with her alone.

she know how to treat u like galfr type and make u feel must ask her out.

but halfway my mummy told me she is new and only worked her 3rd night in spore; and confirmed she wont out with customer.

but the end of session, managed to find the excuse to send her home and we finally "out" to somewhere and send her home around 5am+.

will ask her out again...

kelvin123456789
04-08-2008, 03:32 PM
can exchange your xixi contact ?

sory not today, cos now on cruise and will be back to shen hua at 7pm tonight, oredi ask her come along...

so wait for a while and will pm you later part..

unclesammi
05-08-2008, 03:06 PM
sory not today, cos now on cruise and will be back to shen hua at 7pm tonight, oredi ask her come along...

so wait for a while and will pm you later part..

I personally prefer dynasty to mirage. When free we go cheong HH together.:D

BulleYe
05-08-2008, 03:15 PM

bro so free now
can explore around ready:eek:

kelvin123456789
05-08-2008, 03:45 PM

tonight booked on night hr...but u really wanna to go HH, i still have balanced there...

actually almost everynight will be there but more for customer/client entertainment...

c u

unclesammi
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
bro so free now
can explore around ready:eek:

ya. later want to join us at dynasty at 6pm for HH?:)

BulleYe
05-08-2008, 06:03 PM
ya. later want to join us at dynasty at 6pm for HH?:)

keke.... ready 6.00pm
still at customer site:confused:
may be next time lor:o

kelvin123456789
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM
yesterday brought xixi out from mirage, we went to movie "mummy" earlier on, later brought her to new place club jaguar to show her the alternative choice of joint...

xixi luv this place, but till i started the bussiness talk with my client and later asked for another prc gal, she started feel uncomfortable and ask for excuse to left this place back to mirage to work...but later one and half hr, she came back and look for me around 12am...but unfortunately i was caught by her when i hanky panky with others two prc gals...anywhere she still with me stay till 3am , then send her home...no kang tao cos i drank too much yesterday bussiness talk...

this morning she told me today is chinese valentine 7 yue chu 7, we have dated later on just for "couple" dinner, cos she may be need to work later on...no intention to finish my balanced liquor tonight at mirage, see how first...

kelvin123456789
10-08-2008, 05:59 PM
yesterday dated xixi out for dinner cos she normally no working during weekend...

we went along the orchard area to look for restaurants but mostly are full with ppl, then we drove to chijmes and selected a cosy pub at underground to celebrate the ND night...

we having a great & wonderful night over there...till 2am+

kelvin123456789
12-08-2008, 10:39 AM
bought xixi to Las Vegas yesterday night for a short company to me cos waiting for my client to come...

unclesammi
12-08-2008, 11:05 AM
bought xixi to Las Vegas yesterday night for a short company to me cos waiting for my client to come...

Bro, if you want to pen your diary pls do it in a blog somewhere else, kinda of waste bandwidth here.

kelvin123456789
12-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Bro, if you want to pen your diary pls do it in a blog somewhere else, kinda of waste bandwidth here.

yes uncle...will find somewhere else....haha

cumshot4u
12-08-2008, 01:52 PM

Uncle, let him ka ki cui kong lan par song lah. From GL to Orchard to Havelock all got his cum stain.
Got many nicknames as well.
Tio bo? Mr Kelvin123456789/chongwk/jojo654321 etc:D

kelvin123456789
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Uncle, let him ka ki cui kong lan par song lah. From GL to Orchard to Havelock all got his cum stain.
Got many nicknames as well.
Tio bo? Mr Kelvin123456789/chongwk/jojo654321 etc:D

sorry didi, i just updated all the neccessary information that some bro interested to know about it...any offence to u...vy sorry.

its better than someone just kaypoh here and there...but its ok, appreciate u take yr valuable time to read my FR...up my point if u think u can...

thank you for all the time yr support my FR...

ya thank yr supoort to read my FR at LV...

to be continued...

cumshot4u
13-08-2008, 09:26 AM
sorry didi, i just updated all the neccessary information that some bro interested to know about it...any offence to u...vy sorry.

its better than someone just kaypoh here and there...but its ok, appreciate u take yr valuable time to read my FR...up my point if u think u can...

thank you for all the time yr support my FR...

ya thank yr supoort to read my FR at LV...

to be continued...

Call me didi?? Wahahahaa..Are u saying that u are more than 40 years old? Are u sure bo?? Young punk, think u need to call me old man or uncle lah.

No offense at all, you are free to write any here and also I can kay poh whatever shit things I wanted. Correct bo? By the way, why no pic from you lately? No more kangtao izzit or did I miss out anything from chongwk or jojo654321? Difficult to keep track on a few clones leh.

No need to thank me for reading your "out of the world" FR lah, old man like me too boring at home got nothing better to do. Write more FR lah.. I am enjoying free bozo show from u.:D
Look at my points, like that how to up u??:D

kelvin123456789
13-08-2008, 10:57 AM
brought xixi out again at afternoon to have steamboat at bugis followed by movie "fate" around late evening...

need to bring client to msia ktv so inconvenience to bring her alone cos she still yet apply for visa to msia...

but date her tonight to TAM during HH for client entertainment...cos she still need to rushing for her work at mirage place at night hr...

K9696
13-08-2008, 12:13 PM
brought xixi out again at afternoon to have steamboat at bugis followed by movie "fate" around late evening...

need to bring client to msia ktv so inconvenience to bring her alone cos she still yet apply for visa to msia...

but date her tonight to TAM during HH for client entertainment...cos she still need to rushing for her work at mirage place at night hr...

bro.. u forget what uncle told you..:D

cumshot4u
13-08-2008, 12:27 PM
bro.. u forget what uncle told you..:D

Its ok K9696. Small boy needs to be reminded every now and then.....just like my nephews. Its part of growing up.
Let him ka ki song and we can enjoy his diary here.:D

kelvin123456789
14-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Its ok K9696. Small boy needs to be reminded every now and then.....just like my nephews. Its part of growing up.
Let him ka ki song and we can enjoy his diary here.:D

oh, u r big bro...

plz enjoy my FR...whether u believe or like on it....appreciate that u spend so much time from one thread to the other thread...

yesterday met xixi after finished the drinking session at Grand century...just went to supper and stay with her a while in her private room...left around 4.30am...:D

cumshot4u
14-08-2008, 02:11 PM
oh, u r big bro...

plz enjoy my FR...whether u believe or like on it....appreciate that u spend so much time from one thread to the other thread...

yesterday met xixi after finished the drinking session at Grand century...just went to supper and stay with her a while in her private room...left around 4.30am...:D

It's my pleasure to watch a moron writing his FR/diary almost everyday on the internet.:D

Maybe you would like to consider writing your daily life in the following format as shown below....easy for old man like me to read...:D

Time Descriptions
0600-0700hrs XXX
0700-0800hrs YYY
2200-2300hrs XXX

unclesammi
14-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Should recommend you to be moderator la.:D

kelvin123456789
14-08-2008, 02:33 PM
It's my pleasure to watch a moron writing his FR/diary almost everyday on the internet.:D

Maybe you would like to consider writing your daily life in the following format as shown below....easy for old man like me to read...:D

Time Descriptions
0600-0700hrs XXX
0700-0800hrs YYY
2200-2300hrs XXX

thank for yr guidance...but i think u r too free to come such " " idea...

if u got FR to put up, plz put it on board...or gain more social life experience or spend more time in differnt joints...then u sure got something to write it...

anywhere, u r big kelvin's fan...

cumshot4u
14-08-2008, 10:27 PM
thank for yr guidance...but i think u r too free to come such " " idea...

if u got FR to put up, plz put it on board...or gain more social life experience or spend more time in differnt joints...then u sure got something to write it...

anywhere, u r big kelvin's fan...

Not only I am free, but I am f***ing free:D
Not guidance, just my humble suggestion.
Gain more social life experience by spending more time on different joints???!!!! Why dun u spend more time visiting orphanage and old folks' home and donate to them all the money u have spent on KTV? I am sure this is even more worthwhile.:D
I am a big fan of kelvin???!!!!!Muaahahahhaa....fren! my toes are laughing lah!! Wat a joke!!! Go and take a look in the mirror now.
Dun misunderstand me hor, I am just enjoying someone who is showing his moronity in the forum to everyone. Keep it up! we want free entertainment.

小子,做人要厚道与谦虚。整天在网上炫耀自己迟早会有不好的因果。身上有点银两就去做布施好让你积点德。; )

kelvin123456789
15-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Not only I am free, but I am f***ing free:D
Not guidance, just my humble suggestion.
Gain more social life experience by spending more time on different joints???!!!! Why dun u spend more time visiting orphanage and old folks' home and donate to them all the money u have spent on KTV? I am sure this is even more worthwhile.:D
I am a big fan of kelvin???!!!!!Muaahahahhaa....fren! my toes are laughing lah!! Wat a joke!!! Go and take a look in the mirror now.
Dun misunderstand me hor, I am just enjoying someone who is showing his moronity in the forum to everyone. Keep it up! we want free entertainment.

小子,做人要厚道与谦虚。整天在网上炫耀自己迟早会有不好的因果。身上有点银两就去做布施好让你积点德。; )

i thought u have read through all my threads...wat's a smart guy never spent tons of money in ktv...i have mentioned earlier that all these just for client entertainments not go happy with my friends or buddy...only u guys spend yr own hard earn money in this type of places...plz go home and think slowly...

anywhere, appreciate yr support since my vy first thread til yesterday...whoever read through my thread, i always treat them as my own big fan...not only u...big bro...

cumshot4u
15-08-2008, 01:47 PM
i thought u have read through all my threads...wat's a smart guy never spent tons of money in ktv...i have mentioned earlier that all these just for client entertainments not go happy with my friends or buddy...only u guys spend yr own hard earn money in this type of places...plz go home and think slowly...

No need to think lah...I am enjoying free show from you. Better than watching a clown performing in a circus.:D

anywhere, appreciate yr support since my vy first thread til yesterday...whoever read through my thread, i always treat them as my own big fan...not only u...big bro...

Not anywhere, appreciate yr support.......
It should be anyway, appreciate yr support.....:D
Just a reminder, it should be chio, not chiok. Hehehe.

Dun talk liao lah, wait got ppl say i waste bandwidth.;)

kelvin123456789
15-08-2008, 02:01 PM
No need to think lah...I am enjoying free show from you. Better than watching a clown performing in a circus.:D

Not anywhere, appreciate yr support.......
It should be anyway, appreciate yr support.....:D
Just a reminder, it should be chio, not chiok. Hehehe.

Dun talk liao lah, wait got ppl say i waste bandwidth.;)

thanks yr response for my every threads...good " "...haha

kelvin123456789
16-08-2008, 07:04 PM
xixi will move-in to my empty new condo at upp seragoon next week onward cos she complaint now she staying (PPL Park) are crowded with gals nad the environment is bad...

need to get some stuff for her for my unit..at least some basis things...

kelvin123456789
19-08-2008, 01:29 PM
meanwhile...while transfer all my client/customer entertainment to LV...

in order to clear my balanced liquor at mirage...try to get my buddy to finish up by end of this week...

kelvin123456789
21-08-2008, 03:31 PM
xixi will move-in to my empty new condo at upp seragoon next week onward cos she complaint now she staying (PPL Park) are crowded with gals nad the environment is bad...

need to get some stuff for her for my unit..at least some basis things...

finally move-into my place this afternoon...she will occupied my master bead rm, but she still allow to use the main hall & kitchen...

will visit her quite often now since its convenience for me...or sometime just find an excuse to sleep at 2nd room,if too tire to go home...haha

ryantanth
21-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Don't understand what you talking about.

finally move-into my place this afternoon...she will occupied my master bead rm, but she still allow to use the main hall & kitchen...

will visit her quite often now since its convenience for me...or sometime just find an excuse to sleep at 2nd room,if too tire to go home...haha

Asahix
21-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Don't understand what you talking about.

No need to understand cos he is always talking rubbish! ka ki gong ka ki Song!

kelvin123456789
23-08-2008, 05:59 PM
be there tonight with buddy at night hr to finish my 2 1/2 balance bottles...

will bring Jessica & xixi along since not many gals tonight...

kelvin123456789
29-08-2008, 09:57 AM
been there yesterday 9Pm+...

3 of us finished up 2 bottles and stay till 2am+...

yesterdat sat with my fav singer si yu no.7 and my F.I.R faye...xiao ting...long time not meet them...great feel!!!

kelvin123456789
30-08-2008, 09:47 AM
reached there 10pm+....after finished my 1st drinking session at LV HH....

sat with 2 regular PRC...singer si yu and sexy selina...

quite fun yesterday cos later on tabao one of vy chio new face prc gal (saw at big hall and asked mummy to arrange) named xiao xuan 24+...short hr changed to overnight staying till this morning 8am+ without any further charges...same price @ 300 buck

kelvin123456789
11-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Hornna bro, yr PM is full so post here...

yes, i knew her (summer) since two month plus ago when she just reached spore her 2nd day...i been look for her at her place at toa pa yoh ave 2 few time for lunch but never ask for tabao...actually she came here main reason is look for her spore BF who knew him at shanghai...she shown me this guy photo in army uniform but this guy always find a reason to refuse to meet her...dont know why!!!:D

cmdleader
11-09-2008, 12:18 PM

yes, i knew her (summer) since two month plus ago when she just reached spore her 2nd day...i been look for her at her place at toa pa yoh ave 2 few time for lunch but never ask for tabao...actually she came here main reason is look for her spore BF who knew him at shanghai...she shown me this guy photo in army uniform but this guy always find a reason to refuse to meet her...dont know why!!!:D

summer, sound so familiar... haha.. 1 also working in WuMing....

d_delvoye
11-09-2008, 12:20 PM

Kelvin my bro, juz outta curiosity... Is tis (summer) 1.73m tall & is 22yrs old?
Cos i ran into a girl named summer, last wk.... juz wondering if its e same girl.

kelvin123456789
11-09-2008, 02:33 PM
summer, sound so familiar... haha.. 1 also working in WuMing....

different lah...wuming's summer (singer) is men men's younger sister...as wat i know she was back to mainland since mar08...and no more news for her oredi...:(

kelvin123456789
11-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Kelvin my bro, juz outta curiosity... Is tis (summer) 1.73m tall & is 22yrs old?
Cos i ran into a girl named summer, last wk.... juz wondering if its e same girl.

yes...she in the one...vy pretty chio young tall gal...she was finished her phsiclogy degree in university in china...nice gal ;)

cmdleader
11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
different lah...wuming's summer (singer) is men men's younger sister...as wat i know she was back to mainland since mar08...and no more news for her oredi...:(

she already back last month.. ..

since u no drop by... u should check it out..

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 09:27 AM
she already back last month.. ..

since u no drop by... u should check it out..

really...it's good to hear that she is back again...

actually we have a wonderful night at WM just two of us early this year...

hope to get back some memory and hope to see her soon...:p

DO_YOU_BJ
12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Dear Kelvin, i personally dun understand what you're posting all these stuff not related to the essence of this forum for.
I go to those places that you go to everynite and I dun post anything like your biography......like your friend who's the towkay of a joint whom you without hesitation posted in here are in well knowledge of your postings and we're wondering if you're telling everyone you KTV fiasco as a ego booster or wat.
You might want to consider opening your own blog.

Last, by your context, allow me to, on behalf of all the Lao Jiao cheongsters to welcum you to the KTV scene. REAL PLAYERS DUN NEED 300BUCKs TO GET LAID, the whores give willingly. This u will learn once you graduate from your entry level. Have fun;)

colins
12-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi Kelvin, are you working as papasan?

Or are you so new that you believe that everyone of us is really interested in one word of what you're rumbling about?

I not player, but after hearing ALL that you say, I really dun want to be one anymore.

colins
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
really...it's good to hear that she is back again...

actually we have a wonderful night at WM just two of us early this year...

hope to get back some memory and hope to see her soon...:p

I just got off the phone wif Ivan and he's also very very keen to know who you are. The next time you're at any of the few establishments he owns, do come forward and tell him you're kelvin from SBF! He said he'll buy u a nice drink.

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Dear Kelvin, i personally dun understand what you're posting all these stuff not related to the essence of this forum for.
I go to those places that you go to everynite and I dun post anything like your biography......like your friend who's the towkay of a joint whom you without hesitation posted in here are in well knowledge of your postings and we're wondering if you're telling everyone you KTV fiasco as a ego booster or wat.
You might want to consider opening your own blog.

Last, by your context, allow me to, on behalf of all the Lao Jiao cheongsters to welcum you to the KTV scene. REAL PLAYERS DUN NEED 300BUCKs TO GET LAID, the whores give willingly. This u will learn once you graduate from your entry level. Have fun;)

oh really...sory.

if u dunt like my FR, just skip loh...

sory if any offence to any bro here...:D

DO_YOU_BJ
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
oh really...sory.

if u dunt like my FR, just skip loh...

sory if any offence to any bro here...:D

This aint called FR........pls dun insult the thousands and thousand who come to this forum daily and read YOUR LIFE STORY! and tell them it called FR

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I just got off the phone wif Ivan and he's also very very keen to know who you are. The next time you're at any of the few establishments he owns, do come forward and tell him you're kelvin from SBF! He said he'll buy u a nice drink.

ivan = PIC/boss @armani??? just met him yesterday but may he dunt know i am kelvin...haha

no need he buy lah...everyday so need to entertain clients oredi...where got time for him...but appreciate u wrote behalf on him...;)

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 03:45 PM
This aint called FR........pls dun insult the thousands and thousand who come to this forum daily and read YOUR LIFE STORY! and tell them it called FR

oh....sorry again...

FR or watever...if u dun like...SKIP lah....haha:D

kelvin123456789
12-09-2008, 04:03 PM

why not u go to any joint and expose yrselve u r COLIN...then i will ask towkay not only buy u drink...also get u a SUPER gals...haha:D

play hard, but always remember be smart lah...:)

colins
13-09-2008, 10:53 AM
why not u go to any joint and expose yrselve u r COLIN...then i will ask towkay not only buy u drink...also get u a SUPER gals...haha:D

play hard, but always remember be smart lah...:)

Bro, I hope they already know me as the same name. You dun need to be high profile to get a towkay to buy you drinks and certainly to get you 'SUPER' girls. In fact you dun even need to try to be a high profile cheongster here where in fact you're just a kid spending on ahgong xiao in those kuayTVs.

kelvin123456789
14-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Bro, I hope they already know me as the same name. You dun need to be high profile to get a towkay to buy you drinks and certainly to get you 'SUPER' girls. In fact you dun even need to try to be a high profile cheongster here where in fact you're just a kid spending on ahgong xiao in those kuayTVs.

yaloh...as-mentioned in very very 1st thread, i oredi said that no need to spend a single cent in this type of place...who spend ton of money just to get this type of "feeling", do u feel r they a bit " "....

how u know i just a kid??? but do u spend yr own hard earn money to this type of place...or u can like me to spend ton of money from ah gong...but do know how much i brought back to the company...at least got hundred thousand time of my entertainment fees???

kelvin123456789
07-10-2008, 11:20 AM
my japanese will be bk to spore coming thursday...will arrange his fav ktv=mirage...since long time not been there to look for my Mummy Irene and and my fav gal Fei Er (Fir)...xiao ting...:)

kelvin123456789
09-10-2008, 11:25 AM
just finished morning short meeting w/ Mr Arakawa san this morning...just reached spore yesterday night....

booked and arranged yesterday w.irene...will be there early for HH....:D

Heart Break Kid
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Any bros can help to post Mirage hotlines here ?

After reading 6 pages cannot find any numbers ??

Thank you

BulleYe
09-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Any bros can help to post Mirage hotlines here ?

After reading 6 pages cannot find any numbers ??

Thank you

150 Orchard Road
#09-01/02 Orchard Plaza

Tel: 6733 7707

HCKing
10-10-2008, 01:10 AM
my japanese will be bk to spore coming thursday...will arrange his fav ktv=mirage...since long time not been there to look for my Mummy Irene and and my fav gal Fei Er (Fir)...xiao ting...:)

pai seh my english only PSLE pass nia, dont understand what u meant by my japanese. can explain boh? :p

HCKing
10-10-2008, 01:12 AM
yaloh...as-mentioned in very very 1st thread, i oredi said that no need to spend a single cent in this type of place...who spend ton of money just to get this type of "feeling", do u feel r they a bit " "....

how u know i just a kid??? but do u spend yr own hard earn money to this type of place...or u can like me to spend ton of money from ah gong...but do know how much i brought back to the company...at least got hundred thousand time of my entertainment fees???

not only he knw u just a kid, i also knw it after reading 6 pages of your blahs.:D

ShittyAss
10-10-2008, 02:08 AM

Since two mths plus ago when she reached spore her 2nd day? haha。。dude。。。i knew her since Mar liao when she already in Sg liao la。。。Its not her so called 2nd day in Sg la。。。Impressive posting throughout ur post。。。i wonder hw come u so busy entertaining and u will have time to surf SBF??? use wireless and post when u are at Mirage ah????

Heart Break Kid
10-10-2008, 08:20 AM
150 Orchard Road
#09-01/02 Orchard Plaza

Tel: 6733 7707

Thank you ..bro

Will call in later to check the rates :D

kelvin123456789
10-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Since two mths plus ago when she reached spore her 2nd day? haha。。dude。。。i knew her since Mar liao when she already in Sg liao la。。。Its not her so called 2nd day in Sg la。。。Impressive posting throughout ur post。。。i wonder hw come u so busy entertaining and u will have time to surf SBF??? use wireless and post when u are at Mirage ah????

u know her.....summer from shanghai,171cm, chio gals, model figure....she really just came few days in spore when i met her few months ago...cos she not shown me photo of her ex-bf but also her pass port photo....so confirm thet she just reached spore few day only...maybe she come to spore b4 that...that i dont know...:D

i only surf net at home & during office hr...i need to update the journey i went everyday either after entertainement or vy ext morning as some call reporting...haha:)

reached mirage 640pm....having dinner with arakawa san inside the room....cant find xiao ting cos she still at sandborg so just introduce siyu singer no.7 to my japanese client...and myself just get spore gal adel but she reached there closed to 9pm....

extend a bit HH till 11pm without any further charges cos our rm still yet occupied by the next group...

finished one & 1/2 bottles and left 11pm+...

HCKing
11-10-2008, 12:00 AM
u know her.....summer from shanghai,171cm, chio gals, model figure....she really just came few days in spore when i met her few months ago...cos she not shown me photo of her ex-bf but also her pass port photo....so confirm thet she just reached spore few day only...maybe she come to spore b4 that...that i dont know...:D

i only surf net at home & during office hr...i need to update the journey i went everyday either after entertainement or vy ext morning as some call reporting...haha:)

reached mirage 640pm....having dinner with arakawa san inside the room....cant find xiao ting cos she still at sandborg so just introduce siyu singer no.7 to my japanese client...and myself just get spore gal adel but she reached there closed to 9pm....

extend a bit HH till 11pm without any further charges cos our rm still yet occupied by the next group...

finished one & 1/2 bottles and left 11pm+...

bros suffering frm insomnia all fall in here and read his postings. chop chop will fall asleep. :D

ShittyAss
11-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Maybe too many summer in mirage? haa...does her hp ends with 81??

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Maybe too many summer in mirage? haa...does her hp ends with 81??

no...my one is end up with 9356....;)

kelvin123456789
12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
bros suffering frm insomnia all fall in here and read his postings. chop chop will fall asleep. :D

is HCK also the one...:confused:

ShittyAss
12-10-2008, 08:49 PM
no...my one is end up with 9356....;)

haha..i guess maybe different summer liao....and the summer i know speaks good jap those she is prc~!!

kelvin123456789
13-10-2008, 12:47 AM
haha..i guess maybe different summer liao....and the summer i know speaks good jap those she is prc~!!

ya...haha..."my" summer from shanghai pne oredi flew back to mainland end of last month....:D

Apistogamma
13-10-2008, 08:43 PM
need some pointers from the regulars.
need to bring some jap customers there,
what is the rate for booking the gals for nite session?
any good mummy to recommend?
thanks...

kelvin123456789
14-10-2008, 02:12 AM
need some pointers from the regulars.
need to bring some jap customers there,
what is the rate for booking the gals for nite session?
any good mummy to recommend?
thanks...

mummy irene yeo (local)...vy sweey young & capable...:)

nite session booking 9.30pm-3am is min. 150 and max 200 (especially friday)...:D

kelvin123456789
16-10-2008, 03:23 PM
will be shen hua tonight for SH...........:)

Ah Dez
16-10-2008, 05:17 PM
You going? i also going...today got show.
Ah nan call us go down support him.

AHGONG
16-10-2008, 05:38 PM
You going? i also going...today got show.
Ah nan call us go down support him.

hmm... u come out of the mountian hole liao huh? obtained enlightenment liao isit... everywhere i see yr post :D

kelvin123456789
17-10-2008, 09:28 AM
reached there closed to 10pm....last dya on annual anniv. celebration...still got somemore the 1/2Man1/2Woman Show who invited from Taiwan...haha

sat with adel (spore...23yo+??) and singer sasa...

not much changes in mirage, but the atsmosfera is still the best among others...

finished drinking session 3am+...:cool:

kiko
02-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi bros: Just to check with the bros here, is this Mirage ktv only PRC gals, any viet, spore gals? The gals here can play one or not or just like the gals at Tian Ann Men ?

cassanova
02-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Just been there last weekend....wha lau the girl that sit with me machiam like made of gold...here cannot touch there cannot touch...damn turn off...sianzz.....

kiko
02-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Bro, maybe she is new to ktv, maybe after 1 week work in ktv, she be okk!

kelvin123456789
03-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi bros: Just to check with the bros here, is this Mirage ktv only PRC gals, any viet, spore gals? The gals here can play one or not or just like the gals at Tian Ann Men ?

almost 99% PRC...no viet, but spore gal only got 1-2...

knew one quite chio named Adel (29yo) but look 23-25yo....

no hanky panky in mirage....:D

middleday
11-05-2009, 06:00 PM
any bros can give update on this place?

much appreciated

RegularJoe
17-05-2009, 06:49 PM
went last week..
was packed to the brim....

NH pricing...buy 2 bottles get 1 free.... @bottle at $448 net...room, fruits, mxers included...

WL quality : saw 3-4 rounds... at least 6.5/10 and upwards...compared to several KTVs, girls here are prettier... some 21 and 22 SYTs..

WL Playability : 4/10.... can't even french... macam have to practice YongChun martial arts when trying to press their neh neh...means...very difficult...

met a singer...this one, i rate 9/10....super sui to me... #20... same same...dont french...but at least reciprocated some light kisses... actually, i met her as i was going toilet...got her number...sms her my room number...was surprised she visited... tips also seng ki lai...afterall, it was 2 very short visits...sang me a song in our room.... anyways..will make it up with a afternoon tea session this week...
tips : gave $50 to my girl...105...she butterflied like fuck... so, she seemed happy when she took the $50...

Return : ?? see how...got balance drinks... but girls cant play...quite sianz...

mark21
17-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Mirage is not so playable

soundworks
17-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Mirage is not so playableThose high class places all cannot do much,i think is instruction pass from the top.
Miss those old days during Boss and XTD era....those days were damn happening.

kelvin123456789
24-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Those high class places all cannot do much,i think is instruction pass from the top.
Miss those old days during Boss and XTD era....those days were damn happening.

place for business talk lah.......

go geylang lah:D

KTVLOVE
20-07-2009, 07:49 PM
ANYONE KNOW THIS GIRL FEI oR FEI FEI FROM MIRAGE PALACE? AVERAGE HEIGHT ,NICE TITS GOT A TATOO ON BACK..SAY SHE FROM SHANGHAI

WANNA KNOW DETAILS IF ANYONE HAS BONKED HER..SPEAKS PRETTY GOOD JAPANESE AND SAT WITH A CLIENT OF MINE..THOUGHT SHE NOT BAD

..GO TO THIS PLACE QUITE OFTEN AND I THINK ITS BEST IF POSTS ARE MADE ABOUT THE GIRLS.. NOT THE BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW MUCH WE SPEND>>I GUESS MOST OF US READ TO FIND OUT ABOUT GIRL WE KNOW OR WANT TO KNOW..

APPRECIATE THE INFO CAN EXCHANGE INFO ABOUT OTHER GIRLS I SIT WITH..BUT SADLY, SOME VERY JIALAT, TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED ..THISE TYPE GOT TO WARN

KTVLOVE
20-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Mirage palace 2009

ranking
21-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Mirage palace 2009
wat do u meant? New theme?

K9696
22-07-2009, 09:59 AM
My FR for Mirage..>> Last night was at Mirage - sitting at the hall

1. Singers - can't sing at all..
2. Beers - $24.80++ - reasonable.

Very good view if sitting at the hall...

1. Papasan,Mamasan always brought bunch of girls pass by the hall
where we are sitting.......
to bring the girls to the room for parade... haha. very good view
>can spot the gems..:D

2. Overall - girls are not very very chio, still can make it for some.
saw - VM and also Malays girls, maybe due to Japanese client..

About 11pm, there were many girls still wonder around near the hall:p

roamersg
23-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Very good view if sitting at the hall...

1. Papasan,Mamasan always brought bunch of girls pass by the hall
where we are sitting.......
to bring the girls to the room for parade... haha. very good view

Good economical strategy! I did the same at Legends when I wanted to check out this tall singer they had. Saw good number of parade, pretty poor quality so decided not to go to their KTV rooms.

Mirage was pretty good about 2-3 years ago, but last time for me was 2 years ago, and I already got sense it was slipping. Other KTV girls have told me that Mirage was especially hard hit by recession impact on Japanese, that many companies cut out the expense budget and top customers just stopped coming. Too bad because there used to be some cute Dalian or other dongbei girls there who were fluent in Japanese, attracted by the big spending Japanese, but of course available to any other cheonger who likes tall women:)

DO_YOU_BJ
23-07-2009, 05:17 AM
My FR for Mirage..>> Last night was at Mirage - sitting at the hall

1. Singers - can't sing at all..

Was there last nite wif bro WarBird, Slider72 & bro Colins & making a special guest appearance, is non other than our Mistress Guru, Justime
Hung for 4 singers, 2 old birds and 2 new
Overall selection has dropped alot even some smaller cheaper HFJs have better quality singers, this part I can agree

slider_72
23-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Was there last nite wif bro WarBird, Slider72 & bro Colins & making a special guest appearance, is non other than our Mistress Guru, Justime
Overall selection has dropped alot even some smaller cheaper HFJs have better quality singers, this part I can agree

OMG!!!!! :eek: Didn't realise that I was in the company of such luminaries in the BY world!!!

K9696
23-07-2009, 01:27 PM

IMHO, CJ got better singers...who can sing...haha:D
You r special guest, making special appearance...:p

justime
24-07-2009, 12:14 AM

Thank you DYBJ for your company. I wish I could have stayed a little longer than the measly one hour! By the way, I like your style and your easy repartee with the mms. (I would also like to thank you for introducing asst mms A – she is a lovely lady and I like her style. A will certainly come in very useful when I entertain my European guest that I have periodically!)

And by the way, this is my first time actually going out with fellow “Samsters”. And based on the little short transaction time, I can safely say that it certainly will not be the last time.

BTW, I was at Macau during HH this evening, the selection there is quite alright (on average better than Mirage that night). Again to be fair, I was there too short a time to pass any significant judgment on Mirage!

Thanks once again DYBJ and Au revoir!

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Thank you DYBJ for your company. I wish I could have stayed a little longer than the measly one hour! By the way, I like your style and your easy repartee with the mms. (I would also like to thank you for introducing asst mms A – she is a lovely lady and I like her style. A will certainly come in very useful when I entertain my European guest that I have periodically!)

And by the way, this is my first time actually going out with fellow “Samsters”. And based on the little short transaction time, I can safely say that it certainly will not be the last time.

BTW, I was at Macau during HH this evening, the selection there is quite alright (on average better than Mirage that night). Again to be fair, I was there too short a time to pass any significant judgment on Mirage!

Thanks once again DYBJ and Au revoir!

Pleasure is mutual my fren....
FYI, I only sit singers incase you dun already know & I only frequent several joints to be exact and the one wif me yest is also a singer:
LP, LV, CI, TAM, DC, Mirage and the only budget joint that I go to is Armani when I really got no where else to go lol
And last but no least, I never go HH......not for me

我回來了
24-07-2009, 08:08 AM
The mummy also bring in singers to "try room", and ended up sit with singer last week. The PPC was pathetic as not many people hang flower.

ken ken
24-07-2009, 04:49 PM
I was there last night also and used Papasan Daniel , who is temporaily there while 4th floor Godfather is under going renovation . Heard from him 4th floor will be ready by August and he will be introducing some Taiwan Babes to me when 4th floor open. A nice guys and know what we clients wants and my Japanese client was very happy last night. Guess it"s much more easier to talk to man than mummy.

Will certainly recommend him to anyone going to Mirage or 4th floor ( dont know the new name yet ) . Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2009, 02:45 AM
You r special guest, making special appearance...:p

By this statement, you already know who I am.
Kudos to you bro:cool:

roamersg
25-07-2009, 08:27 AM
FYI, I only sit singers incase you dun already know & I only frequent several joints to be exact and the one wif me yest is also a singer:
LP, LV, CI, TAM, DC, Mirage

For TAM you call in singer from LV or something?
Sorry for being nosy, why do you only sit singers?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Yes, for TAM & CI, when I'm there, it's usually a singer from another place la, of cos, there're occassions when i still call the typical WLs to sit wif me, but mostly, I would bring someone along.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Sorry for being nosy, why do you only sit singers?

Please below to below thread for the question you asked:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3948163-post268.html

roamersg
26-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Please below to below thread for the question you asked:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3948163-post268.html

Very informative and strategic! I can immediately see the many things I do wrong in terms of how it gives them an advantage. Obviously any person's approach must suit him, but I admit (as you figured out from my prior posts) there are quite a few things I must do better. Do agree with you on the key advantage of singers in that they are easier to track. This was indeed the cause of arguments when I have semi-bao'ed KTV girls. At this stage while I still have quite a few singer friends, I'm not chasing a single one of them, sticking to chasing KTV girls as less time and money consuming

Rick2009
04-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone, i just drop by to share wif you guys. Last 2, 3 months ago, i have been to "shen hui" (correct anot?) is a nice place:eek: and it is my first time being there:D Some of the gal there cannot make it sia:( happy hour is u buy 2 bott free 1 bott.

ranking
04-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi everyone, i just drop by to share wif you guys. Last 2, 3 months ago, i have been to "shen hui" (correct anot?) is a nice place:eek: and it is my first time being there:D Some of the gal there cannot make it sia:( happy hour is u buy 2 bott free 1 bott.
And most of them cannot play one....

davo
18-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Just got back from Mirage. I must say I am bit surprised at the lack of positive FRs on this place, I had a REALLY good time.

There were quite a fair bit of SYTs and lookers, I ended up with 2 szechuan girls for the night, one extremely busty and playfully slutty (lots of tits grabbing and pussy fingering) while the other was as fresh and docile as a 17 year Catholic school girl who, get this, actually MAJORED in classical Chinese dance! Sweet!

Overall I think this place is great and I'll definitely come here more often.

locallaowai
10-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Just got back from Mirage. I must say I am bit surprised at the lack of positive FRs on this place, I had a REALLY good time.

There were quite a fair bit of SYTs and lookers, I ended up with 2 szechuan girls for the night, one extremely busty and playfully slutty (lots of tits grabbing and pussy fingering) while the other was as fresh and docile as a 17 year Catholic school girl who, get this, actually MAJORED in classical Chinese dance! Sweet!

Overall I think this place is great and I'll definitely come here more often.

I totally agree, went to Mirage last night at about 8.45, all rooms booked, so i decided I sit in the hall first. Actually, quite a good choice, since you get to see a lot of girls coming in, parading from room to room etc. And there are quite a few stunners who would fit the bill, I thought.

Since it was my first time there i didn't know any MMS. However, after 10 minutes i got 1 MMS assigned (20+ years in business, so not too bad). She pointed to 4 girls and asked me which one i want, but those couldn't make it at all. Being ang mo, she continuosly tried to introduce me to MY gals. I declined, telling her I prefer PRC, fair type and my chinese is fair enough for KTV small talk. And I pointed to other girls wich are rather my type. She brought 2 more, 1 acceptable. Unfortunately, she is kinda scared of laowai, doesn't speak english and prefers chinese (my first encounter, in China teh gals are rather curious to play with foreigner. Never mind. After waiting 30 more minutes, MMS came back and told me that 2 more girls just reported to work. She brought them over and i decided on the spot, one of them is exactly what i was looking for. cute, slender and fair skin girl from dalian. She told me she is 25, but she really looks rather like 21/21 and only very light make-up, just lipstick and some eyeliner. And, she had a bright smile, not the faked one some girls put on when they line up. Apperantly, she seemed quite happy that I picked her. since there was still no room we were sitting for another 10 minutes in the hall, then finally got a room.

Playing: well, if you need an on the spot BBBJ, better go BS, of course. But, sometimes i like more the flirt and softplay version, and then this is the right place. Over the next 2 hours or so, she really behaved like a sweet GF, a bit kissing, touching and so on. MMS also tried to convince me to bring the girl back. Well, first time there and she was really my type, ST would be fine.

Costs:
Bottle Martell 448$ (room, food etc. waived)
Girls tip 150$ (fix booking so that she doesn't butterfly)
MMS tip 50$
ST 300$ (expensive, but she was a stunner)

It is expensive but considering the ambience, quality of gal etc. it is a fair price. And, compared with Shanghai upscaled KTV's there is not much a price difference (although they have more girls in china, of course).

We left around Midnight and went for some more drinks at a casual bar near Cuppage plaza and then we had a really good chat about casual things.

1 hour later, time to approach the hotel. I didn't want to take a cab to a crowded 81 or so, so I used my hotel points and we went to the Holiday Inn next door. Got recently renovated, not bad. While playing together for quite some time she got really excited. Spotless Body, fair skin and although we skipped the shower absolutely no smell, perfect. An absolut fantastic FS!

exchanged phone numbers, QQ etc. and well, later on we will go for dinner (less expensive, hehe)

Will definetly go back to that place once in a while.

Kabuto
18-10-2009, 02:31 AM
She brought them over and i decided on the spot, one of them is exactly what i was looking for. cute, slender and fair skin girl from dalian. She told me she is 25, but she really looks rather like 21/21 and only very light make-up, just lipstick and some eyeliner. And, she had a bright smile, not the faked one some girls put on when they line up. Apperantly, she seemed quite happy that I picked her. since there was still no room we were sitting for another 10 minutes in the hall, then finally got a room.

Playing: well, if you need an on the spot BBBJ, better go BS, of course. But, sometimes i like more the flirt and softplay version, and then this is the right place. Over the next 2 hours or so, she really behaved like a sweet GF, a bit kissing, touching and so on. MMS also tried to convince me to bring the girl back. Well, first time there and she was really my type, ST would be fine.

Yo Bro Locallaowai, what is the name of the lady from Dalian? Sound good :D

JohnRoDoe
24-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I will be going there tonight or tmrw night. Any bros can recommend playful PRC girls?

Prata
31-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey guys,

Visited Mirage recently and though of sharing some info here.

Summary:
- Grand Reno (Pretty Good for impressing foreigners!)
- Comfortable rooms (Spacious, Aircon cold enough, chairs comfy, Sound System solid)
- Drinks slightly on the high at $4++ but if mummy help, they can top up another bottle for the existing 2+1 promo. So total 4 for the price of 2! HH is good though, $198 nett till 9pm.
- Great variety of girls. Almost everytime i go toilet i see a few rows of girls entering new rooms...
- Not a place for wild action though(Not that i like but some bros might). Great place to drink chill and disturb some girls. :D

Actually a pretty impressive place to me as the best i ever went was Orchard KTV. At least my colleague and guests from overseas were impressed. So much so we had to bring them there the next two nights.... shaq..:p

Tried 3 Girls... but sorry only remembered the name of the last one..guess this means she left a pretty strong impression in me. Her name was Yi Yi(Pronounced as One One in chinese). Very accommodating and according to her just in town recently. Sucks at dice game...:D so she drinks pretty much and it gets funny later as she's somewhat tipsy.

Hope the above helps. ;)

PS: Virgin post in SBF... Please advice if Xiao Di did anything wrong. Great community here i must say!

yosh
23-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi Bros

I went down there with client 2wks ago. There was very quiet tat time. I thk there were abt 20rooms but only occupied 3 to 4rooms. Mirage and Emporio are same management. Both places are still no good business at moment?
We chosen prc, localg Gals. but they didnt playable tat time.:confused:

yosh
11-06-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi Bros

Anyone who recommend gals in there? my client wanna request go there next wk. they recommend english speaking.
Thks.

jasonyap
11-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Bros

Anyone who recommend gals in there? my client wanna request go there next wk. they recommend english speaking.
Thks.

dont waste your time and money. this place CIM

sufercck
11-06-2010, 11:07 AM
wow
i love to play with Dailian gals, their skin is smooth and white, and red red faces on them!

yosh
11-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro.

What is meaning CIM? Is there not fun place?
Thks.

d1r2k3
18-06-2010, 04:47 PM
i think he meant CMI, (cannot make it).

yosh
09-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Anyone, recently went down Mirage n Emporio? Was there quite fun place or not?
THks.

yosh
12-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi Bros.

I heard Club Emporio is going to close n now shifting to Mirage at 9th. Mirage is now fun place or cmi?
Is there many jpn ctmers now?

yosh
12-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Hi Bros.

Anyone know, how about gals services at Mirage now?

Largeville
12-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Hi Bros.

Anyone know, how about gals services at Mirage now?

Hi bro... got mix reviews about that place.... i went there 2 years ago... not bad then... good supply of girls and most can play. BUT there's this papasan, deleted his number already plump/stout guy with short hair. He treats you nice... but then will come round after that and drink alot from our bottles. After that he will sms me and my bros often to get us to come down.... quite inconsiderate almost got one of my bros into trouble.

Anyway... there are so many other places to go that are fun with good competitive prices and service....

hot stuff
20-08-2010, 01:09 AM
hi bros,
is there anyone whom can cfm tat the gals holding singer pass for this ktv are paying a monthly "maintainance fee" plus hostel rent (how much $$??) to the towkay of this KTV? Thx :p is it routine 4 gals 2 pay? seems i oso heard it tat other ktvs practise the same too.

pantylover1982
25-08-2010, 08:43 PM
hi bro i am planning to try out this ktv this sun...any1 noes the gals playability ,where they from and wat is the tips range??

BlueSteel
26-08-2010, 10:01 AM
hi bro i am planning to try out this ktv this sun...any1 noes the gals playability ,where they from and wat is the tips range??

Tips will be SGD50.00 minimum for just sitting with you. Playability is low. Nationality from China, Malaysia and Singapore. Not sure abt vietnamese though.
If doing ST will be minimum SGD200.00 for one shot.

pdmmlvr
26-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Tips will be SGD50.00 minimum for just sitting with you. Playability is low. Nationality from China, Malaysia and Singapore. Not sure abt vietnamese though.
If doing ST will be minimum SGD200.00 for one shot.

Wow, nowsaday still charging at this high price!? The qty of the gals must be damn good ha!? I thought most of the KTV gals now after 12 MD all lelong, some you can even find them at GL after 2 am, from Mon to Thurs day night, was told by one of my fren who is regular in KTV.

BlueSteel
26-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Thats why I personally feel that if you are purely looking for ST then it is not worth it to go Mirage.
But its different if you are entertaining clients though. Places like Las Vegas. Club Infinitude, Mirage etc will be great for entertaining important clients.

MoralEpitome
26-08-2010, 05:21 PM
hi bros,
is there anyone whom can cfm tat the gals holding singer pass for this ktv are paying a monthly "maintainance fee" plus hostel rent (how much $$??) to the towkay of this KTV? Thx :p is it routine 4 gals 2 pay? seems i oso heard it tat other ktvs practise the same too.

seems likely....know some the singers there very stressed out and have to do eca...

Makeloveking
27-08-2010, 01:31 AM
anyone know this lady,full of angkong call eunice still working there?

pantylover1982
30-08-2010, 05:27 AM
just went back from mirage...i cfm this place really super cmi,1 bottle $448 yet the karaoke system is like shit even worse than some budget ktv and the playability of the gals is 0(just acc u tcss type,NO TOUCHING AT ALL...1 of my frenz gal even wear safety shorts under her skirt omg wtf) :mad: I am wondering y this kind of so called 5 stars ktv still can survive so long..we shld all boycott it and let them change system if not better close down

i spend abt $190 over there yet i cannot even squeeze a boobs,its really a total waste of money

yosh
20-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Long time, nv went to there.
Someone know one lady, she is Nana (PR Msian Chinese). Is she still there?
Or knw contact number?

Thks.

MoralEpitome
20-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Mirage is Shen Hua?....yeah...I think cannot really play one...unless you wanna spend alot more money to tabao....ever sat with a syt singer from beijing there...worth the screw but guai type...sweet...young....got ambition...learning english here...can sing not bad also...but cannot touch and refuse to butterfly when I ask her to so I end up paying her more because I am a man of principle and don't like to short change people...guess I am too nice and not suitable for this ktv world...I will retire from ktv and just do research and intel and stay in this forum...hahaha

CIM01
20-11-2010, 11:31 PM
damm expensive place:eek:

Balman
04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Is April, very cute sg girl still working in Mirage?

ZXYRUV
19-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Any bros know the rate of the KTV room only? I still got half a bottle there and intend to finish up and call it a day.

KanCheong2
24-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Any bro hv infor of which MM or singer can be taobao?? Singer No3, and other named Selina caught my eye any bro hv any luck??PM me if not convenient.
cheers!Gam-sia
:p

KanCheong2
27-04-2011, 11:36 PM
nobody patronize this place any more??:o

kyorind
24-05-2011, 05:46 PM
nobody patronize this place any more??:o

LoL just saw this thread... anyway.. no.3 MeiZi... not easy to UP lei.. normally she is a damn good drinker.. but last monday a friend got her damn high.. and did managed to up her..

tat place very dependent on luck.. and also ur wallet.. =x

klammklam
26-05-2011, 06:29 PM
I go there often, cos have known my friend's gf who is one of the MMS there for quite a few years. Also because we usually head off other places for drinks after she's off work. Not a cheap place by any standards, and very low playability in the room. But girls there are usually quite okay prob about 6.5 for looks minimum. Dabao I've had a full range of prices quoted from 200 all the way to 400 for overnight. Guess depends on girl and luck. I go for attitude lor, but that means usually end up with looks 7.5 but boobs 0.5. My favourite is a viet girl where my clients always take her out no matter who I bring Indian/Ang Moh/Jap, but dunno why can't recall her name now leh. Waitress service 9/10, and they never overpour to make you finish bottle faster.

Bebertov
11-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Just back from this posh place... Local, malaysian , Vietnam , prc ... Sat with a local girl try to tabao but can't ... My buddy had luck w this jolin lookalike tabao her for $450 all in...me no luck :pGers not bad can play ...mine is a frenching queen...anyway going down this Friday to finish my 2bottles ...2+1 $988.. Chivas .any bro interested to join me this Friday 12th 10pm to 3am kindly pm me w details .. This month is the best month to go cos 7th lunar Chinese month .,all gers can sit w u longer ..no need booking cos not much customer:p

kyorind
11-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Just back from this posh place... Local, malaysian , Vietnam , prc ... Sat with a local girl try to tabao but can't ... My buddy had luck w this jolin lookalike tabao her for $450 all in...me no luck :pGers not bad can play ...mine is a frenching queen...anyway going down this Friday to finish my 2bottles ...2+1 $988.. Chivas .any bro interested to join me this Friday 12th 10pm to 3am kindly pm me w details .. This month is the best month to go cos 7th lunar Chinese month .,all gers can sit w u longer ..no need booking cos not much customer:p

Hi bro,
My suggestion is go on sat, sun or mon...
Friday is a big no no for mirage.. Super packed even for 7th month.. Girls won't be enough.. The place even let the girls do 2 bookings at one go on Fridays just to cater to the crowd.. And on Fridays, the place is packed till at least 3am, and even till 6am Trust me, I regular there... u dun even have much choice for girls on Friday as mostly already booked by their customers the day before!!! Sat and Sun nonroom charge only fruit charge 42 bucks, and damn alot girls for u to
slowly pick... Playability wise, tell mummies what kind u wan be4 she bring in best... Cuz not all girls playabily high too.. Some just sit and sing =)

Which mummy you frequent?? And what number is the Jolin lookalike?? Maybe can see see this girl next te
I go...

Tips: going there, viets mostly can tabao..there's afew damn sweet looking viets.. 308, damn demure and sweet looking.. U wan hot sg? Look for Nicole.. Drinks neat, easy to up after she gets high.. Race queen model somemore..
Prc, better to ask mummies to suggest to u who goes out who don't.. Cuz not all prcs there goes out.. Singers wise... Mostly won't go out..

Bebertov
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi bro,
My suggestion is go on sat, sun or mon...
Friday is a big no no for mirage.. Super packed even for 7th month.. Girls won't be enough.. The place even let the girls do 2 bookings at one go on Fridays just to cater to the crowd.. And on Fridays, the place is packed till at least 3am, and even till 6am Trust me, I regular there... u dun even have much choice for girls on Friday as mostly already booked by their customers the day before!!! Sat and Sun nonroom charge only fruit charge 42 bucks, and damn alot girls for u to
slowly pick... Playability wise, tell mummies what kind u wan be4 she bring in best... Cuz not all girls playabily high too.. Some just sit and sing =)

Which mummy you frequent?? And what number is the Jolin lookalike?? Maybe can see see this girl next te
I go...

Tips: going there, viets mostly can tabao..there's afew damn sweet looking viets.. 308, damn demure and sweet looking.. U wan hot sg? Look for Nicole.. Drinks neat, easy to up after she gets high.. Race queen model somemore..
Prc, better to ask mummies to suggest to u who goes out who don't.. Cuz not all prcs there goes out.. Singers wise... Mostly won't go out..

Ya bro thanks for reminding n tips..upz u 3goals...I look for Papasan he is a joker .. Jolin lookalike I forget wat name cos nt me sit . My buddy.. Ssyt ...bro I will change to Monday then..wanna join me? All e way from 10pm till 4am b4 I fly off o bkk:D

drunken
11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
been to few ktv joints and find that mirage is not bad in fact.

1) nice deco and sofa/room interior
2) clean and neat
3) waitress/ress good attitude.
4) good selection of gals. got play-able type, sing song type, etc..
prc, vt, etc
5) price reasonable. consider location.
if comparing other joints like for example, century,kabuki - i will definately recommended this joint. price also quite the same.

thx

Mr.romance
15-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Reporting live from mirage ktv.
Papasan eric is off....only left mamasan sharon
As usual, my bro attached to his sg girl, while i stick to my hk gal
Now nite is still young......will update further.......

Mr.romance
15-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Sharon the mamasan now sitting with me is very pretty.
Do you guys agree

Mr.romance
16-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Papasan eric will arrive in 15min.....
Now with the gorgeous mamasan sharon....pls support her when you come....best of the best....

Bebertov
16-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Papasan eric will arrive in 15min.....
Now with the gorgeous mamasan sharon....pls support her when you come....best of the best....

Pi-chai ....pls do not picah Lobang ...guess u had a great time last night...anyway I spotted a new target..:p

kyorind
16-08-2011, 03:06 PM
sorry bro Bebertov cant join u last nite..

haha.. last nite was at armani... kns so many ppl.. no girls..

hope u enjoyed before flying to bkk...

mamsan sharon is the looks young mamasan issit? rebonded hair... quite tan one? haha..

kyorind
16-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Pi-chai ....pls do not picah Lobang ...guess u had a great time last night...anyway I spotted a new target..:p

lol..., share lei.. which number nice.. lol..

i always go.. sit 555, young prc.. petite.. i like.. haha.. 529 looks demure.. theres this other girl.. i saw looks super demure.. but dunno wad number.. must ask my mamasan to help me ask her in next time... theres this viet.. 308 also damn sweet looking..

Mr.romance
16-08-2011, 10:36 PM

Wat lobang you talking about......I was not there last night la....bbbbbrrroooo...
I only know that when I wake up jolin Tsai was sleeping beside me.

Bebertov
17-08-2011, 05:46 AM

i always go.. sit 555, young prc.. petite.. i like.. haha.. 529 looks demure.. theres this other girl.. i saw looks super demure.. but dunno wad number.. must ask my mamasan to help me ask her in next time... theres this viet.. 308 also damn sweet looking..
Had to agree w u that choices r many ...it's best nvr have a regular here cos we r spoilt for choices....
Wat lobang you talking about......I was not there last night la....bbbbbrrroooo...

U lucky bastard.... Life is kind to u ..even u don't have the monies like jay Zhou who can easily throw up to a million at mbs ... Jolin tsai still chose you despite another bro who badly wanted her,..... Thumbs up for u You lucky bastard!!!!!:p

Bebertov
17-08-2011, 05:48 AM

Had to agree w u that choices r many ...it's best nvr have a regular here cos we r spoilt for choices....

U lucky bastard.... Life is kind to u ..even u don't have the monies like jay Zhou who can easily throw up to a million at mbs ... Jolin tsai still chose you despite another bro who badly wanted her,..... Thumbs up for u You lucky bastard!!!!!:p

sony716
17-08-2011, 11:36 AM

Broooooooooo...

Bebertov
17-08-2011, 11:39 AM
sorry bro Bebertov cant join u last nite..

haha.. last nite was at armani... kns so many ppl.. no girls..

hope u enjoyed before flying to bkk...

mamsan sharon is the looks young mamasan issit? rebonded hair... quite tan one? haha..

Yeah Sharon is that tan girl ...:p

kyorind
17-08-2011, 03:06 PM

wah.. reallyl got jolin lookalike meh... what her number!! next time i go must ask come in see see.. haha..

kyorind
17-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah Sharon is that tan girl ...:p

one of my drinking buddy always say... if she willing to go out.. how much also can.. Hahahaha..

Bebertov
17-08-2011, 03:43 PM
wah.. reallyl got jolin lookalike meh... what her number!! next time i go must ask come in see see.. haha..
Bro I can't reveal much cos my buddy might f me for saying cos it is his kc . However u can ask mummy Sharon about it ...
one of my drinking buddy always say... if she willing to go out.. how much also can.. Hahahaha..

She so so nia to me but she is mix ...father Indian , mother Chinese ...she won't go out lor unless Kenna kc by your friend lor ...:p

Apprehend
18-08-2011, 12:20 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Lzm9ZuM3RLA/Sn_fn2jAEPI/AAAAAAAAATo/R_yfMzoFJ5M/s320/P100809_01.26.JPG

kyorind
18-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Bro I can't reveal much cos my buddy might f me for saying cos it is his kc . However u can ask mummy Sharon about it ...:p

haha.. Cannot la... I go is different mummy... Not nice if I ask Sharon help me find girl wad... LoL... Their poletics damn bad one there...

Bebertov
19-08-2011, 11:41 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Lzm9ZuM3RLA/Sn_fn2jAEPI/AAAAAAAAATo/R_yfMzoFJ5M/s320/P100809_01.26.JPG
Who is these 2syt ....prc?? Photos not enough kindly provide names ...:confused:
haha.. Cannot la... I go is different mummy... Not nice if I ask Sharon help me find girl wad... LoL... Their poletics damn bad one there...

Politics is around everyone not only mirage .....anyway some of the girls not only under 1papa or mama ...they can have 2or3 also...try asking your mummy....:p

kyorind
19-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Who is these 2syt ....prc?? Photos not enough kindly provide names ...:confused:

Politics is around everyone not only mirage .....anyway some of the girls not only under 1papa or mama ...they can have 2or3 also...try asking your mummy....:p

Haha, that guy spamming pictures on other threads also.. Can ignore...

Anyway cannot la, the mummy I with.. My gf stay her place one.. Later tio paoto how? Lol..
Also how to ask her? Say got one girl look like jolin? Haha.. Too vague..

Bebertov
20-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Haha, that guy spamming pictures on other threads also.. Can ignore...

Anyway cannot la, the mummy I with.. My gf stay her place one.. Later tio paoto how? Lol..
Also how to ask her? Say got one girl look like jolin? Haha.. Too vague..

No worries bro... I will pm u when I am going probably next week or so n u can join me n I'll show you jolin ... Ha ha but for now stay cool k :cool: cheers !!!

Tankup
21-08-2011, 01:23 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SECB9zOpKvk/TYBPIJLLpbI/AAAAAAAAFFk/V_GLONS_N04/s1600/IMG_3421.JPG

Calvin07
15-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Anyone recently been to mirage? do they really have local chi girls? thinking of going there later tonight during SH if its true.

RedGuava
15-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Yes bro, they do have local Singaporean Chinese. I was there last Sat, 1 local Chinese gal name Christine did sit wif me. Just ask the mumy will do. She will intro u.

Enjoy!!

Bebertov
11-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Anyone recently been to mirage? do they really have local chi girls? thinking of going there later tonight during SH if its true.

Nowadays hard to find local gers at ktv joints .. Mirage did have a few .. Quite chio also.. Just ask mummy Sharon or daddy ken and they will intro u some local babes.... :)

Calvin07
18-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Hey guys!

I know this reply super late but after reading your suggestions I went that very night and had a great time! Thanks for the introduction! Been very busy flying about for work so didn't really manage to reply... Really sorry!

Anyways, got other joints to share where got sg chi gals anot? I been to afew places like pearl centre, Club one, etc etc... And also tried Thai, china and Viet but totally cannot communicate man! China still ok can chat but, they like just want money not really keen to talk cock and have fun one leh, so my idea is sg girl the best! Can understand each others lingo...

If any bro here kind enough to intro please let me know which other clubs has sg chi gal! Would be very thankful!

Cheers! And 新年快乐!

Nightangel
21-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Seems like mirage still have the most sg girls.

Calvin07
30-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I met up with some friends from the same business trade recently for coffee...

Heard them introducing some korean KTV at Peninsular Excelsior hotel, with all korean staff from cashier, waiter, waiteress, mamasan to party girls... any Info or any kind soul care to share their experience? If you're wondering why didnt i ask them was because i cant chat up with them on such matter as it was something that i cant and wont share with them on such outlets that i do venture from time to time.

Anyways, as of now, i seriously rank Mirage as one of the best KTV Joints to go but without a doubt, alittle steep on the pockets.

Cheers!

Calvin07
02-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Hello guys!

I'm going down to mirage tonight... Anyone going?

Cheers!

Max35w12v
15-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi, anyone can advice on the price per bottle for this place? Martell or similiar.

Thanks in advance!

Shioking
15-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi, anyone can advice on the price per bottle for this place? Martell or similiar.

Thanks in advance!

$428. Any bros wanna go down tonight?

Max35w12v
17-06-2012, 12:07 AM
$428. Any bros wanna go down tonight?

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Shioking
17-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Thanks! Much appreciated!

PM me can go together ;)

horny_angel
20-06-2012, 11:32 AM
what's the damage?

Max35w12v
20-06-2012, 05:51 PM
PM me can go together ;)

No offence but I prefer to fly with people I know and trust. Thanks for the offer bro.

Darius
06-02-2013, 11:25 PM
how are the quality nowadays? any pps or mms to recommend?

cunnty
07-02-2013, 01:43 PM
nope
pls go mbs

cunnty
07-02-2013, 01:46 PM
No offence but I prefer to fly with people I know and trust. Thanks for the offer bro.

you fucker
toking cock and bull
:cool:

uncletoby
14-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Quick FR on this place.

Went down with a few bros to Mirage, level 9 Orchard Plaza.

Deco: 8/10 - This place has very nice decoration that gives it an atas vibe

Service : 8/10 - Very attentive waiters who make sure your glass is always refill and full

Girls : 6/10 - Limited selection but got Singaporean/Malaysian/PRC Viet gals
Girls quality and quantity loses to most places with the similar price range that they charge.

Playability : 5/10 : Dont expect anything more than tcss. Thrill seekers and bros looking for havoc fun to avoid this place or be disapppointed.

Will advice bros to give this place a miss, limited gals and playability.
Only thing is high damage.

cumhere
16-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Quick FR on this place.

Went down with a few bros to Mirage, level 9 Orchard Plaza.

Deco: 8/10 - This place has very nice decoration that gives it an atas vibe

Service : 8/10 - Very attentive waiters who make sure your glass is always refill and full

Girls : 6/10 - Limited selection but got Singaporean/Malaysian/PRC Viet gals
Girls quality and quantity loses to most places with the similar price range that they charge.

Playability : 5/10 : Dont expect anything more than tcss. Thrill seekers and bros looking for havoc fun to avoid this place or be disapppointed.

Will advice bros to give this place a miss, limited gals and playability.
Only thing is high damage.

This place is pretty much the same type as ClubOne, LV, Lido, 中国成, so cant compare playability with places like say Armani
However, that being said, there are gals in there who can play more but these are the viet gals and you need to be pro-active one, if you dont touch them, they wont bother and will just sing song , tcss with you

I go these type quite often and do like that its not hardcore like say Armani or NSH , enjoy my drink , play some games, sing some song. Different style of play bah

alleway
30-06-2013, 10:25 PM
any sporean ah lian gals to recommend?

kcir
02-07-2013, 01:22 AM
:DI was regular there, playability depend on how you talk to the girls. Local nowadays quite limit, same as other place. But this place has one of the most, and depend on your luck as local girls don't work everyday. Look for 883 Eric or Sharon, tell them your need. They will help you. Btw every Wed and Friday, you can catch car show or whatever show model selling Champagne. They will sit with you if you open a bottle. The last time I went I opened 3 bottles and have all 6 model sit with me. I think they work from 11pm to 3am. :cool:

GorengPisang75
02-07-2013, 03:12 AM
I think they work from 11pm to 3am. :cool:

Those are usualy their hours :cool:

kcir
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM
:Dmirage open till 6am.

Bluesky88
14-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Next week going to Mirage first time

Any reco on pretty gals. Prefer PRC.