PDA

View Full Version : All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Dignified69
24-08-2020, 05:02 PM
A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

I set the (blue) ball rolling.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down
L20H40 Closed Down. Converted to Viet

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

bobisthebest
24-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Wah shag... future of Geylang looking bleak. Bloody hell, we wouldn't have been in this problem if the govt had kept things under control in the beginning and not took a reactionary response.

Dignified69
24-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down

Did Ah Seng really close down L16H49? If yes, does L20H47 still exists?

Shinobi Bro, I read on this forum that 1649 closed down. It was the House next to 1651 and manned by an old aunty and uncle. Happy to be corrected. I wonder what is the situation in Tommy’s neighborhood 1606, 1608, etc

luminarae
24-08-2020, 08:51 PM
At the rate this is going, it is going to be a long time before GL recovers, even if the govt allows it to open soon.

unfit
24-08-2020, 09:19 PM
both 1649 and 2047 closed down confirmed :o

Dignified69
24-08-2020, 09:32 PM
A thread to know how many WL houses in our playground are empty. Whether there is hope or hopeless.

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down
L20H47 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

xbonkster
24-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Wah shag... future of Geylang looking bleak. Bloody hell, we wouldn't have been in this problem if the govt had kept things under control in the beginning and not took a reactionary response.

Fully agree with you on this.

StealthBomber
24-08-2020, 09:40 PM
At the rate this is going, it is going to be a long time before GL recovers, even if the govt allows it to open soon.

Won't be soon because the subsidies for ktv, nightspots, etc. - those businesses not yet allowed to open - have been extended to March 2021 :eek:

An article in the news featured the grouses of some ktv operators arguing why with walled rooms, they are considered more dangerous than eateries where there's only 1 metre distancing and no walls separating different groups.

ilovechinesegal
24-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Sep onwards prc gals come sg need 7 days of quarantine so the okt need to pay more to get the gals so price of the gal might increase or the quality of gals might decrease! As most of my hot tiong bu in china find sg not safe liao! Tat is sad to hear tat most gl prc gals left and some close biz liao!

StealthBomber
24-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Sep onwards prc gals come sg need 7 days of quarantine so the okt need to pay more to get the gals so price of the gal might increase or the quality of gals might decrease! As most of my hot tiong bu in china find sg not safe liao! Tat is sad to hear tat most gl prc gals left and some close biz liao!

Those working here also just waiting to go back when ticket prices go back to normal. After all, as one remarked, the covid restrictions in PRC is now almost lifted, whereas in SG still have to wear masks and distancing - you are correct to say that some look at SG as more dangerous now. Only our ownself praise ownself govt still think they are very respected in the world!

hcmanic
25-08-2020, 01:06 AM

Awaiting your winning in the next erection to become garment and give all adult M Singaporean 5 farks a year under Medishield....

SadLoser
25-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Even before Covid-19, legal PRC WL seems like a declining sector. In the past few years, there seems to be a Cat150 house closing or converting to Viet every 6 months or so. Some of my fave houses like 3033 and 1639 were long gone.

Somehow I believed this Covid-19 will change GL permanently. I reckoned its going be at least 3-6 months before Phase 3. By then, there will be 0 WLs remaining and new gals dun seem keen to work in SG anymore. Got a feeling that there might not be legal Cat150 ever again.

Just my gut feel. Hope I am wrong.

unfit
25-08-2020, 08:13 AM
WL and house all gone is as good as endgame automatically :(

For us to witness pandemic brought down legal joints :o

Fat Fatt
25-08-2020, 08:35 AM

Actually all is not lost if some changes are done.
Girls will still come if it’s attractive for them.
If price 150 becomes 230, they get their cut 150 and okt get 80, I think they will come.
Though some girls already getting 100 now, so if okt wants to keep some solid girls , they may boost their girls income to 180 and okt keeps 50

If today the local fl and other domes are charging average 200 or more per pop, and at least $100 for only handjob in MP, then I think this is reasonable.

For e.g. Girls like Angel 1654A will deservingly get 180 ...

Dignified69
25-08-2020, 09:38 AM

Hopefully OKT don’t sell their license or permit or whatever. If they remain like a seed under the winter soil, then our love and lust can re emerge when spring comes. They are now the kernel of hope.

supershaft
25-08-2020, 10:30 AM

No WL in the right mind will want to serve her pussy in a place full of covid FWs. Unless they are barred in visiting WLs.

Rather stay safe and earn less in their homeland in other professions.

unfit
25-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Actually all is not lost if some changes are done.
Girls will still come if it’s attractive for them.
If price 150 becomes 230, they get their cut 150 and okt get 80, I think they will come.
Though some girls already getting 100 now, so if okt wants to keep some solid girls , they may boost their girls income to 180 and okt keeps 50

If today the local fl and other domes are charging average 200 or more per pop, and at least $100 for only handjob in MP, then I think this is reasonable.

For e.g. Girls like Angel 1654A will deservingly get 180 ...

we can only hope vaccines available asap in sillypore

Hopefully OKT don’t sell their license or permit or whatever. If they remain like a seed under the winter soil, then our love and lust can re emerge when spring comes. They are now the kernel of hope.

non transferable

abcchinese8inch
25-08-2020, 11:20 AM
No WL in the right mind will want to serve her pussy in a place full of covid FWs. Unless they are barred in visiting WLs.

But can the FW afford Cat150 ? :D

Dignified69
25-08-2020, 12:18 PM
But can the FW afford Cat150 ? :D

I highly doubt it. In all my years cheonging I’ve never seen a FW in a CAT150 house.

Fat Fatt
25-08-2020, 12:22 PM
I highly doubt it. In all my years cheonging I’ve never seen a FW in a CAT150 house.

Well I understand as a customer we always wanted the lowest price and best value. But with the situation an increase in price seems better to preserve our playground. At 230 SGD it also serves as a barrier for FW customer.

Ravenzou
25-08-2020, 01:56 PM
This is ridiculous reason. The economy is already going downtrend and asking for a pay increment for a FT ?? I see it as a cheap shot at getting noob to agree to a such high cost over a unknown pussy. :p

seaman123
25-08-2020, 02:17 PM
The pricing must be smart, $230 is too much, it would directly compete with the freelancer prices.
It would make sense, if government open some GL houses again to offer basic sex first, like a basic haircut some months back.
30mins only, one position only, shower alone, have mask, all for $50-60.
At least the houses would have some customers back, certainly not big business but at least some bucks back in the pocket.

Dignified69
25-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Our gormint should see the wellspring of talent here. Keep our ur playground closed somemore and we’ll get our first noble prize.

seaman123
25-08-2020, 02:45 PM
..... maybe can offer gloryhole-sex (BJ + FJ), makes it really safe as an alternative basic-sex offer.
Come on government, be creative and smart and do some testing and give the GL houses some financial support to build the boxes in their houses :D
Should be ok for a transition period of a few months. If it turns out to be safe the shops can offer more services later = more bucks in the pocket.
Cannot be soo difficult to re-open GL. Create a master plan with creative ideas and put it too action.... don't wait longer, other issues are growing bigger already on your backyard.

darkvision
25-08-2020, 06:17 PM

I saw once...... Some more 1669 couple of years back....

Fat Fatt
25-08-2020, 06:19 PM
This is ridiculous reason. The economy is already going downtrend and asking for a pay increment for a FT ?? I see it as a cheap shot at getting noob to agree to a such high cost over a unknown pussy. :p

Try to buy an air ticket, tell that to the airline why the price to China was 2 to 3k sgd for a usually below 1k ticket. In these kind of times.

All linked to demand and supply.

I guess maybe I am just stating what I will pay to get my GL PRC 150 back. My own humble opinion only. Why?
I get a pretty girl which I can see and choose, speaks the language that I do, can do RTF so the KC builds up, got service on par with FL or better, don’t have to do the waiting game of FL or advance booking and suffer the late response or no-show by FL. Sometimes Got GFE thrown in, and to many bros, tuna fish also thrown in. I get peace and comfort to bonk and not worried about AV bursting into the room to catch the foreigner.

Why I treasure the above? Because I compare to the following experiences:
I paid $255 for Singapore FL, aged looking like late 30s or 40, with service just SOP. Somehow because not young not satisfying bonk. Environment secretive so also worried of sudden raid.
I don’t know how much I must pay to get a syt that is pretty enough? $500-$800?

I also paid $260 for FT in dome 3, nice syt better sex and satisfaction. Environment secretive so also worried of sudden raid.

I have tried ML, paid entrance $60, she dressed tight in jeans and shirt nothing sexy. HJ $50, want to touch and she lift up shirt for you to suck on nipple 2-3 times $80. Total for $140 for just HJ ... yes I agree it’s not worth it. Same risks of being raided suddenly but maybe HJ easier to hide from AV ...

For FL , they do not immediate response to your request, sometimes no response.
Also sometimes confirmed booking also get delayed or fly aero plane. How to manage your time?
You also don’t know who you gonna get, the photos for FL local means nothing without the face. For other domes, they may be photoshopped or in some cases totally different person.

So have you tried all these categories to make your comment?

TheIdesOfMarch
25-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Went past GL today, mainly around the Thai house areas since that was my scene and taste. Really heartbreaking to see all of them shuttered, lights and fittings removed on some, very clearly looking like they're totally deserted and no longer tended to.

No guarantee of new girls coming back to SG. As a market we've been losing attractive power for the new breed of foreign girls. It's not 2000s anymore. Even Thai girls can do better business in Thailand than here in Singapore under the legal house system here. That's how bad it is. Ditto for PRC girls too. They have a growing internal market back home in the mainland. There's also even some nationalism playing into sentiments too about not wanting to work abroad now; more and more PRCs are being brainwashed into thinking their country is the best and they should just focus on domestic business rather than debase themselves by working abroad in "second rate" societies and countries. And Singapore counts as one now in their eyes.

Dignified69
25-08-2020, 08:13 PM
I had meant to put a question mark, so the thread title should read

All WL Gone? Waiting for new stock/reopening

If you know that some houses still have WL, please share house number

ilovechinesegal
25-08-2020, 08:27 PM
Construction workers kana. Tell them hookers not yet know. :p

Explained to them b4! China is now perceived as the most safest place now! Most of them find elsewhere is not safe!

ilovechinesegal
25-08-2020, 08:33 PM

Most prc dont serve fw except china fw other fw they usually dont serve maybe some rare ones! Well, china has been isolated from the world since bc and
(only deng open up china), they still can sustain that! They are biggest net exporter! They blame covid is cause by foreigner and not by them!

ilovechinesegal
25-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Soon they blame sg for exporting virus to them. :D Then they blame sg for not buying vaccines from them. :rolleyes: Eventually they blame sg for taking claim of South China Sea. :p Oh ya they will stop sending prostitutes to sg which eventually kill sg economy. :eek: 555555.

Sg gahment play middleman and ok man to US & China! China most probably wont blame sg! They will still blame the US! There are still new gals coming (not many) and they are willingly to serve 14 days quarantine of cuz the quality prc gal now shld be not as good as the pre-covid times! So tat mean sg money is still good to earn for them! In future, the prc gal will still come gl but price might increase! As long china remain overpopulated, there will be gals in debt and in need of quick cash!

MichaelWinn
26-08-2020, 11:57 AM
Sg gahment play middleman and ok man to US & China! China most probably wont blame sg! They will still blame the US! There are still new gals coming (not many) and they are willingly to serve 14 days quarantine of cuz the quality prc gal now shld be not as good as the pre-covid times! So tat mean sg money is still good to earn for them! In future, the prc gal will still come gl but price might increase! As long china remain overpopulated, there will be gals in debt and in need of quick cash!
Bro now is reduced to 7 days quarantine for prc.latest by MOH 😄

MichaelWinn
26-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Try to buy an air ticket, tell that to
For FL , they do not immediate response to your request, sometimes no response.
Also sometimes confirmed booking also get delayed or fly aero plane. How to manage your time?
You also don’t know who you gonna get, the photos for FL local means nothing without the face. For other domes, they may be photoshopped or in some cases totally different person.

So have you tried all these categories to make your comment?

That is the problem with fl .I book 10pm.the girl mw hotel morning çomfirmed .at 9pm she text saying old man book her 4 hours pay her 600 $$.many old men are spoiling the market. Another mw girl told me old man pay 500 dollars for 3 hours screw one time only.he wanted companionship��

abcchinese8inch
27-08-2020, 01:38 AM
The pricing must be smart, $230 is too much, it would directly compete with the freelancer prices.
It would make sense, if government open some GL houses again to offer basic sex first, like a basic haircut some months back.
30mins only, one position only, shower alone, have mask, all for $50-60.
At least the houses would have some customers back, certainly not big business but at least some bucks back in the pocket.

Yeap. and i guarantee u 95% of the customer wont follow such law once house open haha.

Dignified69
27-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Yeap. and i guarantee u 95% of the customer wont follow such law once house open haha.

I am one of those 95% :D;):D

ilovechinesegal
27-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Bro now is reduced to 7 days quarantine for prc.latest by MOH 😄

I know! B4 sep, there are a few prc gals came to sg and stay 14 days quarantine! So even covid period also still got prc gals come to sg to earn sgd!

Dettolboy_77
31-08-2020, 05:59 PM
not sure is 1612 is closed permanently
- But I am sure that tommy's car still park outside. Maybe he also deserted his car. So sad to see Geylang a 360 degree change.

Dignified69
31-08-2020, 06:21 PM

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently many WL still here

Viet Houses

HaiDiLao
31-08-2020, 06:33 PM

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L20H62 Closed Down
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

I don't see this as the thread title. But I do note your hearsay consolidation which is unverified and a colossal waste of time.

Said it before and I'll say it again. One thing you can rely on is that the Ah Peks know absolute dick about GL. Their info is as reliable as Dpower's ability to make his cock stand without drugs. You only need to see the thread on when GL will open to observe a bunch of morons completely clueless on what is happening.

Repeat hearsay like a dumbass without knowing whether true or not.

snrlee
31-08-2020, 06:41 PM
The pricing must be smart, $230 is too much, ......

I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, their stay are typical short term and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.

Zeith
31-08-2020, 07:00 PM
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, they stay are typical short and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.

Exchange +8 with you

HaiDiLao
31-08-2020, 07:01 PM
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, they stay are typical short and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.

By your logic, $50 Viet and Thai and their corresponding OKTs are the top earners in GL.

Why you worry so much about who earn how much? If you cannot afford, there is $80 PRC and $50 Thai. Don't worry about matters that are beyond your budget. Talk to OdesofMarch. He is a UK grad who knows all about $50.

escobar43535
31-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Life is sometimes strange and funny.

A well known GL150 ang pai who rtc recently made a funny complaint in her WeChat when she got back to China.

She said that when she was working in GL before the CB the currency exchange rate was not that good but once she rtc the currency exchange rate suddenly went up:rolleyes::D

Dignified69
31-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Life is sometimes strange and funny.

A well known GL150 ang pai who rtc recently made a funny complaint in her WeChat when she got back to China.

She said that when she was working in GL before the CB the currency exchange rate was not that good but once she rtc the currency exchange rate suddenly went up:rolleyes::D

Life is indeed strange and funny. If someone told us one year back that our playground and lives would be pulverised by a virus we would not believe that person. Hope everyone manages to stay safe and happy in these difficult times.

warrior2013
01-09-2020, 07:14 AM
Life is indeed strange and funny. If someone told us one year back that our playground and lives would be pulverised by a virus we would not believe that person. Hope everyone manages to stay safe and happy in these difficult times.

Either Pervert legion or holy legion will be born if this extreme bonk limitation continues. Needless to say .. the former wld be winning hands down.

There r far more closet ones than the open and aboveboard ones. Slowly ...they will be rearing their heads.... Some of us bonk and share. but many more bonk and hide.

sex1over
07-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Haven’t been posting for a long long time.

Interesting that the discussion about Cat 150 pricing is brought up & plenty of debate going on about how the pricing should be revised.

Needless to say that we are in no position to influence the pricing unless we are able to convince the houses to apply to AV on their revised pricing.

I firmly believed that sooner or later, PRC Cat 150 will eventually disappear from our shores or the quality will deteriorated. China is developing well & their demand for girls have increased and with their new found consumer power, some PRC males are more willing to pay than us. Other factors such as girls who perceived that they rather work away from home to minimize running into people they know, lesser competition in Singapore or the possibility to run into trouble with the law (prostitution is still illegal in China) will also affect the supply chain.

The same goes for our cost of living, Singapore has maintained our food cost for a long period as we managed to keep our GDP strong so our currency remain strong which in turn allows us to defray rising cost when we purchase food supplies from other countries such as Malaysia. There is too many factors to consider before we can conclude if the pricing for Cat 150 should be revised (which we can’t influence anyway).

The most honest statement that another has mentioned is that as consumer, our primary concern is to keep prices lower while still having the quality of service. Let’s see how Area G is gonna recover after all these or will they face extinction or will they deteriorate to a lesser place.

We will never know but we just gonna take whatever comes along and adapt accordingly. Personally I have seen the industry evolve during my time as a customer of Area G. It had evolved so much which it is so different as compared to when I just started out & the evolution will always be on-going.

Meanwhile, stay safe & keep our fingers crossed that this colorful place will withstand the turmoil of Covid19.

RRR9
07-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Not a good sign!
I've been driving pass Lor 16-20 every couple of weeks to check out the situation.

Yesterday, I noticed that House 2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark. Not sure if it's just for renovation, but unlikely in this climate. 3-4 weeks ago, bumped into one of their girls just outside their house. They actually had two girls joined them from another house which was closed down.

House 2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside. They are surely closing.

House 16w15 - As of 3-4 weeks ago, they were still alive. Talked to one of the girls briefly over their fence when she was out the cooking food or sth.

All in all, not a very good sign.

hornyunclez
07-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Either Pervert legion or holy legion will be born if this extreme bonk limitation continues. Needless to say .. the former wld be winning hands down.

There r far more closet ones than the open and aboveboard ones. Slowly ...they will be rearing their heads.... Some of us bonk and share. but many more bonk and hide.

Totally agree with this. For many out there, GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life), or worse still, like u said, for the "pervert legion" rearing their head as they can't "take it anymore".

The more a society's sexuality is repressed, the more bad and violent things will happen. The more deranged the people are.

GL is actually much more important than people (at least outwardly) are willing to give credit to

thorium
07-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Totally agree with this. For many out there, GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life), or worse still, like u said, for the "pervert legion" rearing their head as they can't "take it anymore".

The more a society's sexuality is repressed, the more bad and violent things will happen. The more deranged the people are.

GL is actually much more important than people (at least outwardly) are willing to give credit to

GL is important if they want to regulate the sector and control its risks. Otherwise everything would just go underground.

thorium
07-09-2020, 03:06 PM
Not a good sign!
I've been driving pass Lor 16-20 every couple of weeks to check out the situation.

Yesterday, I noticed that House 2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark. Not sure if it's just for renovation, but unlikely in this climate. 3-4 weeks ago, bumped into one of their girls just outside their house. They actually had two girls joined them from another house which was closed down.

House 2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside. They are surely closing.

House 16w15 - As of 3-4 weeks ago, they were still alive. Talked to one of the girls briefly over their fence when she was out the cooking food or sth.

All in all, not a very good sign.

Not a good sign indeed!

bekind1984
07-09-2020, 03:12 PM
I drive across gl many times to see if my favourite houses hv y pimp that i know
Last time ny pimp can show face and get the girls
So sad never bother to take the phone number
Guess now regret that
I saw some car in front of some houses
Do any bro have any ctc to share of a pimp?
Can pm me ?

Dignified69
07-09-2020, 03:53 PM

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down

L16W15 A few gal remain till s few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)
L20H47 Closed Down

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

HaiDiLao
07-09-2020, 04:47 PM
GL is literally the only thin thread that keeps them from going completely haywire and do stupid shit like committing suicide (I was there 12 years ago when I started GL hobby and it saved my life)...

If the outcome of GL is that it prevented loser Ah Peks from killing themselves, then all the more GL should close.

Cannot f so you jump? Okay! See you! A couple of perverted and poor Ah Peks won't be missed by anyone. So far no Ah Pek on this forum jump yet. At one time I thought DPower died in GL but he still alive also.

Now GL close, with some luck maybe Dignified69, UK Grad or escobar4444 will jump. What a waste of police resources to keep these idiots living.

snrlee
07-09-2020, 05:12 PM
By your logic, $50 Viet and Thai and their corresponding OKTs are the top earners in GL.

I am referring to those $150 PRCs, NOT into Viet and Thai. If you are, we are not on the same page here.

HaiDiLao
07-09-2020, 05:49 PM
I am referring to those $150 PRCs, NOT into Viet and Thai. If you are, we are not on the same page here.

I know what you are referring to. You are proposing to keep prices low for $150 because they will get higher income from higher volume.

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

My point, is that your theory is rubbish.

A higher price point generates higher income for the WL. $250 for 5 customers is better than $150 for 8. Less work, more pay, better quality customers.

Hope you can get on the same page now. If you're so concerned about the income of WLs then you should propose raising all the prices across board. But that's not what you really care about. What you really care about is that you can't afford more than $150.

There are limits to how much money you can make selling wanton noodles at a hawker centre for $3. That's why people set up restaurants and charge $20 for a bowl of noodles.

It's okay to have less volume. If you can't afford it, that's just too bad. The WL will be fine.

Fcuks69
07-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Mistake post

snrlee
07-09-2020, 06:34 PM

What I'm telling you is that going by this logic, Thai/Viet earns more as they are indeed taking lower prices for more volume.

The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.

HaiDiLao
07-09-2020, 07:29 PM
The difference between $50 and $150 is 3x difference, I doubt the viets and thais have 3x the volume, so they cannot make more. At $150, GL PRCs girls can keep the volume as proven provided the girls’ quality is there. Forget about $250 even at $230, it going to be less work, less volume and less pay as more will go to FLs. In addition, you should not confuse more pay with better customer quality.

Not long ago there was a poll about this topic in SBF, majority of bros here voted for no prices increases and it is nothing to do with affordability. NO, we are not on the same page here.

Kindly provide the poll which shows it has nothing to do with affordability. I know a lot of ppl here who claim they can afford better but like the slum houses of GL because it feels like their home. There is even one guy who claims SYT no feeling for him, he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. ;) I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

Better customers are customer who pay more. A fuck is a fuck. What is your job? I pay you 1/2 price and tell you I'm a better quality customer, ok? What are you mumbling about?

What do you mean CAT150 maintain numbers? What numbers are you talking about? Give the figure.

Yes we are not on the same page because you have no figures and when you do provide figures, they are wrong.

So here's the deal. The FL will decided how much she wants to charge for a fuck. You as a customer decide whether you want to pay. An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.

hoosdathu
10-09-2020, 01:50 AM

Thai Houses

still got ah? :eek:
how they survive here without business for almost half a year? :confused:

snrlee
10-09-2020, 12:30 PM
... he like lao auntie. Nothing to do with affordability. ;) I would say that if you believe in this pathetic attempt to save face you're very naive.

At $50, the fuck is for 25mins. It's not 3x less.

There is also $80.

Get your basic numbers right before offering a theory.

..... An FL who charges $500 for a fuck is not interested in your theory that if she charged $250 she can do more customers. It's frankly idiotic.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/beauty-497238.jpg

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.

HonkyTonkyMan
12-09-2020, 10:05 AM
That time i say liao mah only "Glory Hole" can save the sex industry. :p All they need to do is drill 1 hole or 3 holes on clear acrylic to create a social barrier between the customer and the WL. :D

1 hole pricing cheaper for sure cuz that hole can do bj or fj or aj.

3 holes one leh more ex cuz other than the hole below for bombom, the other 2 holes are for touching neh neh.

For hygiene purpose leh and to create new jobs for Singaporean, now all houses will hire new health officer which not just perform health screening ok? They also need to help setup and clean the acrylic barrier with special solution and put new clean paper onto the hole machiam like those we see in MP/SPA.
haha maybe time to think out of the box and set up those we seen in Jap AV where they put their dick through a hole for a bj or screw..:D

samyboy88
12-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Even before Covid-19, legal PRC WL seems like a declining sector. In the past few years, there seems to be a Cat150 house closing or converting to Viet every 6 months or so. Some of my fave houses like 3033 and 1639 were long gone.

Somehow I believed this Covid-19 will change GL permanently. I reckoned its going be at least 3-6 months before Phase 3. By then, there will be 0 WLs remaining and new gals dun seem keen to work in SG anymore. Got a feeling that there might not be legal Cat150 ever again.

Just my gut feel. Hope I am wrong.

Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it

Dignified69
12-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Do you think gov.sg wants to promote geylang with rental rebate,fee wavier, work pass, etc...This is the golden opportunity to wipe out vice once and for all, reassess foreign worker health threats, and better use of geylang golden land reserve.....those landed house occupied for res light worth mc more than letting out to foreign workers and prostitutes if youthink about it

I don't think government is thinking about Geylang or vice for that matter. Their focus must be on the economy and avoiding a flare up in the number of infections.

max_priest
14-09-2020, 06:40 PM
both 1649 and 2047 closed down confirmed :o

Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx

unfit
14-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Not exactly ..... my intel told me they will be converted to Vietnamese whore houses once GL resume operation. 😉

Scent of Vietnam Rose,
MaXx

Tiongkok gone...so sad

Gun with roses not my cup of tea

thundergod22001
14-09-2020, 09:05 PM
the one beside the thai house, along the road between lor 18 and 20, i remember used to be PRC, now also converted to xiao vietnam......i also passed by 2033 last week, got a lady stand infront of the door, quite decent look, wear white shirt...last time i went to 2033 didnt see her....

Dignified69
14-09-2020, 10:09 PM

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H49 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

L16W15 A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain till a few weeks back (source Bro RRR9)
L20H47 Closed Down (Max Priest Intel - To convert to Viet House)

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

WongHinKong
16-09-2020, 02:49 PM
So how many PRC house still there ah? :D

Bro boi, even there are hse, there would not be gals?!?!

HaiDiLao
16-09-2020, 04:05 PM

No only are your logic wrong, you are also wrong in almost all aspects in this obtuse thinking that higher price equates to better girl quality and better clients. The above is the poll for FLs quality vs price which is applicable to other cases as the key is about price increases vs unmatched girl quality. The poll is clearly one sided.

I have no idea who you are referring to about affordability but all of the Bros I know here have no issues with this. In fact during the pandemic, we continue to cheong with GL closed and naturally at higher rate, some with other nationalities. Despite the higher rate, we felt that the price vs quality unmatched is high except for a very rare few. This is inline with the poll too.

For viets and thais even if they charges $80, it is still 2x the price for PRCs; I doubt they have 2x the volume of PRC angpais. How much the girls charge is their likings if they thinks their quality matched up but how much business they received is what determine the figures at the end of the day.

The poll shows that GL Ah Peks like yourself cannot afford to pay more, the cheaper the better, and only 3% are willing to pay more for better quality. GL is for the low-income who cannot appreciate and cannot pay for better quality.

For better quality, go FL. There is where the better customers, OKTs and FLs are.

snrlee
18-09-2020, 03:44 PM
The poll shows that GL Ah Peks like yourself cannot afford to pay more, .....

WOW, NO idea how is it you can tell age and that we cannot afford to pay more from the above poll. But your words show that you are living in your own beliefs and assumptions.

It is confirmed that you are not on the same page as the majority >96%, you can continue to stick to your pathetic 3.57%.

18-09-2020, 08:27 PM

WOW, NO idea how is it you can tell age and that we cannot afford to pay more from the above poll. But your words show that you are living in your own beliefs and assumptions.

It is confirmed that you are not on the same page as the majority >96%, you can continue to stick to your pathetic 3.57%.

No point reply it bro, it is the disciple of amos yee.

HaiDiLao
18-09-2020, 08:28 PM

You must be a fucking idiot if you don't know that GL customers are overwhelmingly dirt poor Ah Peks looking for bargains. 'Quality' customers who love to gossip online with little to no education. Take yourself for instance, you can barely speak English and can't make sense.

Wake the fuck up. It's you who is living in a world of your own if you haven't figured out the obvious.

You must have very little interaction with WLs and OKTs. I've lost count of the number of times a WL complain all is 没钱老头. You thought you come online and suddenly GL isn't a slum town filled with penniless Ah Peks? Who you trying to kid?

Ah Pek, wake the fuck up. Good ones won't go GL. You stupid or what?

snrlee
18-09-2020, 10:32 PM
You must be a fucking idiot if you don't know that GL customers are overwhelmingly dirt poor Ah Peks looking for bargains. 'Quality' customers who love to gossip online with little to no education. Take yourself for instance, you can barely speak English and can't make sense.
?......?

You must be a senile whose delusional, can't read polls and living in your own pathetic world. Tsk ... Tsk ..

HaiDiLao
19-09-2020, 02:33 AM
You must be a senile whose delusional, can't read polls and living in your own pathetic world. Tsk ... Tsk ..

Listen you fucking moron.I can read very well. If you wish to DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR STUPIDITY, I am more than happy to oblige. :D

The ques asks whether an increase the price will encourage better quality FLs to come. The answer from 3% is YES.

Now I didn't take the poll but why don't you try offering $15 and see if any PRC wants to come? 97% of the retards here (ie. chao no money and no education Ah Peks like yourself), believe that if you raise the price to say $350 a pop, you can't attract PRC to come. HAHAHAHA

So I ask again, are you fucking stupid?

I say you have no education. I let ppl read your posts and decide for themselves. I said it many times before, once you open your mouth to air your views, it becomes obvious.

By the way, who the fuck calls themselves 'Snr'? You are Snr what? Snr shit?

OKTs and WLs No. 1 complain is that the $ is too low. OEI MORON, THEY ARE NOT COMING ANY MORE. Being educated means dealing with this issue. Tell you direct to your face that money no enough. Says who? THE SERVICE PROVIDER. You still cannot understand. Instead, you use some useless poll on this forum to show that an increase in price won't attract better quality FLs. Are you a fucking kid? Ignore what OKTs and WLs say: which is YOU ARE CHEAP SO THEY DON'T WISH TO COME, and instead this fucking childish poll is the truth???

I don't know how else to get through your thick skull. Let me put it to you in another way. If prices can increase to $350, you are not the customer. You got no money. Your opinion does not matter. Nobody talking to you. It's like asking MRT DPOWER if he thinks a BMW is overpriced.

The poll answers didn't stop at "NO". This wasn't the end of the matter. 97% say that GL prices were already overpriced. WHAAAAAAT??? $50 and $150 is overpriced??? Well how much do you want to pay then? $20 and $100? HAHAHAHAHA. If you can think that GL is overpriced, it shows how you have no sense of reality, how poor you are and how little education you have. :)

You can afford to pay only up to $150. That's fine. Shut the fuck up about matters above that price range. Doesn't concern you. Take your useless and childish poll and shove it up your ass. The poll doesn't show that higher price will not lead to better quality FLs. It shows that 97% of GL customers are indeed low income and low educated. You are a classic example of a fucking Ah Pek with no idea what is going on in the real world. Snrlee? LOL lanjiao la. Your level of thought is admin staff standard, you call yourself Snr. LOL

snrlee
19-09-2020, 08:08 AM

Let's see how the imbecile rot in his pathetic little life.

HaiDiLao
19-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Yep, there's no need to reply a imbecile and leave him to rot in his pathetic little life.

You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: YOU ARE STUPID.

Why don't you go take a poll and see if chicken rice should be sold at $1? If 97% say yes, it means chicken rice should be priced at $1 and if you pay more you won't get a better meal.

Open your mouth somemore. Go for budget fuck come out with fucking lame excuses why it should be budget. I guess you are what the Ah Peks here call 'quality' customers. Ppl spit in your face and tell you that you are too cheap you cannot understand.

chubbybastard
21-09-2020, 05:46 AM
You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: YOU ARE STUPID.

Why don't you go take a poll and see if chicken rice should be sold at $1? If 97% say yes, it means chicken rice should be priced at $1 and if you pay more you won't get a better meal.

Open your mouth somemore. Go for budget fuck come out with fucking lame excuses why it should be budget. I guess you are what the Ah Peks here call 'quality' customers. Ppl spit in your face and tell you that you are too cheap you cannot understand.

Different strokes for different folks. And what's wrong to be cheap? Its not a crime. Its our hard earned money. If the amount of $150 cannot get syt then milf also no problem. We just have to adjust our expectation. Afterall there are 1.3 billion people in China and with the economy at where it is, i'm sure geylang can find a few hundred people who are willing to do it. Not everyone is a fan of paying >$150 for sub par service syt.

HaiDiLao
21-09-2020, 11:32 AM
Different strokes for different folks. And what's wrong to be cheap? Its not a crime. Its our hard earned money. If the amount of $150 cannot get syt then milf also no problem. We just have to adjust our expectation. Afterall there are 1.3 billion people in China and with the economy at where it is, i'm sure geylang can find a few hundred people who are willing to do it. Not everyone is a fan of paying >$150 for sub par service syt.

You have anything besides stating the obvious that if you're poor of course you go for a cheap meal? Of course different strokes for different folks. You don't expect an idiot who can only afford to take MRT to buy a Bentley. Duh.

1.3 billion doesn't mean dick when 1/2 of the houses are gone and the remaining houses are struggling to find WLs willing to come. OKTs who have been in biz for decades cannot find you say very easy to find. Plain and simple. You are too poor, the PRC don't want to come UNLESS they are also sibei jialat type. So think about it. 1.3 billion people also cannot find willing bodies. That's how fucking low your budget is.

You pay for a cheap meal, end it there. Problem is that you must go on and talk cock about what sub par service as if the $150 slum houses offering 5 star service. Eat your cheap meal. Don't talk so much cock $300 service no good. Anytime better than the shit that is $150. Better rooms, better looking and better attitude WLs, better service OKTs all around. You pay $150 cause it's cheap and that's all you can afford. Nothing wrong. $50 also nothing wrong. What is wrong is making it out as if you got the best deal in town and so clever when actually, you're getting mummies with hairy armpits because that's all you can afford.

chubbybastard
22-09-2020, 08:12 AM
You have anything besides stating the obvious that if you're poor of course you go for a cheap meal? Of course different strokes for different folks. You don't expect an idiot who can only afford to take MRT to buy a Bentley. Duh.

1.3 billion doesn't mean dick when 1/2 of the houses are gone and the remaining houses are struggling to find WLs willing to come. OKTs who have been in biz for decades cannot find you say very easy to find. Plain and simple. You are too poor, the PRC don't want to come UNLESS they are also sibei jialat type. So think about it. 1.3 billion people also cannot find willing bodies. That's how fucking low your budget is.

You pay for a cheap meal, end it there. Problem is that you must go on and talk cock about what sub par service as if the $150 slum houses offering 5 star service. Eat your cheap meal. Don't talk so much cock $300 service no good. Anytime better than the shit that is $150. Better rooms, better looking and better attitude WLs, better service OKTs all around. You pay $150 cause it's cheap and that's all you can afford. Nothing wrong. $50 also nothing wrong. What is wrong is making it out as if you got the best deal in town and so clever when actually, you're getting mummies with hairy armpits because that's all you can afford.
Cannot find maybe because geylang is still under lockdown now in Singapore. I'm sure if AV allows geylang to operate and when the borders open again they will be able to source. Times are very bad even for China today. Again low budget low quality. Its about expectation rather than not being able to find supply.

And who says paying $300 will get you better service? There are many who charge more but offering service far worse than geylang. $ is no guarantee of good service. At least with geylang everything service included is standard. We know what to expect given what we paid. We are not expecting mao shan wang quality when we are paying D24 prices. But sometimes even among the D24 you find one or two gems that is better than mao shan wang. And that's what we rave about.

HaiDiLao
22-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Cannot find maybe because geylang is still under lockdown now in Singapore. I'm sure if AV allows geylang to operate and when the borders open again they will be able to source. Times are very bad even for China today. Again low budget low quality. Its about expectation rather than not being able to find supply.

And who says paying $300 will get you better service? There are many who charge more but offering service far worse than geylang. $ is no guarantee of good service. At least with geylang everything service included is standard. We know what to expect given what we paid. We are not expecting mao shan wang quality when we are paying D24 prices. But sometimes even among the D24 you find one or two gems that is better than mao shan wang. And that's what we rave about.

I find it fucking irritating when people are unable to read and make up their own issue. Did I say $300 is guarantee good service? You pay $1500 also no guarantee.

Don't mind try to be more educated. At whatever price point, there is no guarantee for this kind of flesh service. Please get your head checked. What guarantee you talk?

What we are talking about is the general quality. $300 vs $150. I have almost never encountered hairy armpits or mothers at the $300 price point. $150 many. Hotel room is 4 star and above at $300. $150 is a slum house.

Occasionally, I encounter gems at $300 that should be priced at $500. You can spend your time at $50 hoping to find gem. HOWEVER, 99% of the time you'll be fucking something fat and ugly.

If you wish to engage in a discussion, please engage sensibly and don't come and talk rot about guarantee. Low quality for low budget. This I can agree. Also, you must be going for the cheap FL PRC if you're getting misses. I had mention more than once that quality PRC are at certain KTVs. Which KTV you go don't have? Never go don't say the standard no good.

Please upgrade to FL3/ local and not FL2. As I mentioned before, if that is all you can afford, so be it. No need to find excuse about looking for gem. It's laughable. Everyday hang out at the mee goreng stall hoping to find lobster. This isn't a brilliant strategy. It's just pathetic.

klss
22-09-2020, 01:44 PM
This guy Dan in instergram posted a lot of his photos with money, jets and ladies was called “king of instergram”

Mr Haidilao is the King of SBF =)

snrlee
23-09-2020, 12:15 AM
You should have shut the fuck up from the start. If ever you wondered why your income is low, let me give you the answer: ....

What a dumb ass making an obtuse assumption that bros who don't really to increase price means having low income; most of us, if not all, are cheonging Dome 3 or elsewhere since GL closed at a higher rate.

The poll was taken at the time when FL Dome 2 increases price but most of us don't believe it had brought girls that matched the price. Now Dome 2 is almost dead. We tried it and has proven that increasing price does not bring matching quality.

You can repeat the trial, you are just going to be WRONG.

Dignified69
23-09-2020, 01:35 AM

How do you know it/he is not Amos Yee?

Fat Fatt
23-09-2020, 08:08 AM

Maybe we can all reply.
For every 1 line of our response, the troll has to write 1 full page of rebuttals.
Not sure if it is tiring to write those rebuttals or for us to click the ignore button

HaiDiLao
23-09-2020, 08:16 AM
What a dumb ass making an obtuse assumption that bros who don't really to increase price means having low income; most of us, if not all, are cheonging Dome 3 or elsewhere since GL closed at a higher rate.

The poll was taken at the time when FL Dome 2 increases price but most of us don't believe it had brought girls that matched the price. Now Dome 2 is almost dead. We tried it and has proven that increasing price does not bring matching quality.

You can repeat the trial, you are just going to proof yourself WRONG.

You have proved (not proof) that your English sucks. Never go school.

You obviously do NOT call from FL3 as FL3 does not have the problems you claim. Name the stable or shut the fuck up. Stop lying.

Th only thing you did was try FL2 which is a well known scam for any SEASONED punter. You are a fucking noob when it comes to FL and you have no idea which OKT to call because all this while you only know how to go GL for your budget fucks.

I didn't assume. You are low educated, low income and you know dick about FL because you only know how to go Geylang. Am I wrong? I don't think so. :)

You are also bui paiseh. You chose a nick want to be addressed as 'Senior' 前辈。 HAHAHAHAHA....GO FUCK YOURSELF LA. In real life people ask you sweep floor you come online asked people call you SENIOR Lee. HAHAHAHAHA. 阿第, FUCK YOURSELF.

HaiDiLao
23-09-2020, 08:19 AM
How do you know it/he is not Amos Yee?

I saw one mad dog like to write poem on a sex forum and get fucked by his fellow Ah Peks. He thought his pri sch poetry very nice. Fuck, if my languages standards were that bad I would keep quiet or kill myself. I guess you don't mind spending your life being a clown.

HaiDiLao
23-09-2020, 08:20 AM
Maybe we can all reply.
For every 1 line of our response, the troll has to write 1 full page of rebuttals.
Not sure if it is tiring to write those rebuttals or for us to click the ignore button

Maybe you should MYOB.

HaiDiLao
23-09-2020, 08:29 AM
This forum is just for fun. At the end of the day, you losers are really FUCK UGLY CHAO AH PEKS WITH NO MONEY in real life. Destined to go GL till you die. $50 and $150 no money to upgrade. Fuck fat mummies self-console value for money. You are not called chiongster. You are called desperate Ah Peks with no money.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

naan1974
23-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Maybe post Covid, like some said, PRC will be scrutinized
well that could be a resurgent of msian gals. of course in order
to entice them to come back, the rate should be adjusted accordingly.
min $250 to $300, which is equivalent to $150 2 decades ago factoring
inflation. i used to pay premium rate $150 in 1990s and not once feel
short change on the services and would most willing pay premium of
$250/$300 to get such level of service again. infact, at my age, i need
premium service more than ever. :D

escobar43535
23-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Maybe we can all reply.

You forgot to add that this Catfish even wastes his time regularly amending his posts as well:rolleyes:

Never seen such a person so obsessed over the GL forum even though he claims to enjoy FLs:D

escobar43535
23-09-2020, 12:56 PM
And so Catfish responds in another form:D

So unpredictable, not:rolleyes:

This Catfish not just obsessed over this GL forum, also seems obsessed over his level of education and ses status. This douchebag Catfish truly has a huge chip on his shoulder:p

escobar43535
23-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Bwahahahaha!!!

This douchebag huge chip on the shoulder Catfish just keeps falling into his own traps:D

Obsessed maniac Catfish strikes again with yet another amendment:rolleyes:

This GL forum just for fun to you, Catfish? Yeah right:p

escobar43535
23-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Yawn:rolleyes:

Is that all you got, douchebag huge chip on the shoulder Catfish?:D

Please try harder young man:p

If not perhaps you need to go back to school for more education, bwahahahaha:D

escobar43535
23-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Bigger yawn:rolleyes:

Thanks for responding douchebag big chip on the shoulder Catfish:D

Ring, ring, ring!!!

School bell, teacher waiting for you young man:p

snrlee
23-09-2020, 08:38 PM
You have proved (not proof) that your English sucks. Never go school.

You obviously do NOT call from FL3 as FL3 does not have the problems you claim. Name the stable or shut the fuck up. Stop lying.

Now you want to be an English teacher, trying to prove you are a “highly” educated incest prick. Of course, Dome 3 has the same problem where quality don’t match the price.

Go and try hike the price, if you get enough support for it. Then see if quality really comes.

max_priest
23-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Now you want to be an English teacher, trying to prove you “highly”educated incest prick. Of course, Dome 3 has the same problem where quality don’t match the price.

Go and try hike the price, if you get enough support for it. Then see if quality really comes.
The OKT in D3 enjoy an unjustifiably huge cut of what the whores earned ... 🤨🙃

max_priest
24-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Maybe post Covid, like some said, PRC will be scrutinized
well that could be a resurgent of msian gals. of course in order
to entice them to come back, the rate should be adjusted accordingly.
min $250 to $300, which is equivalent to $150 2 decades ago factoring
inflation. i used to pay premium rate $150 in 1990s and not once feel
short change on the services and would most willing pay premium of
$250/$300 to get such level of service again. infact, at my age, i need
premium service more than ever. :D

Unfortunately the rate of whores in GL is not determined by supply and demand ... in fact it defies inflation from an economic standpoint. Of course one would argue that it is artificially defiant. 😄😃🙃

snrlee
26-09-2020, 01:03 PM
... there is already price hike GL. $50 hike to $80 hike to $150. Got difference in quality or not, stupid fuck?

Look at the poll you dumb ass, most bros here don't believe further price hike can bring quality.

You should show us that increasing price really can bring quality girls and better customers like you or your buddy claimed rather than spouting nonsense and craps here like you have. However, with these dimwitted OKT inclinations, your choice is so somewhat obvious, lets see.

max_priest
26-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Look at the poll you dumb ass, most bros here don't believe further price hike can bring quality.

You should show us that increasing price really can bring quality girls and better customers like you or your buddy claimed rather than spouting nonsense and craps here like you have. However, with these dimwitted OKT inclinations, your choice is so somewhat obvious, lets see.

Dun waste your time reasoning with this scum of the scums. Currently he is an online Pimp @ Dome3. He used to be a paid runner of OKT Seng @ 1649/2047. Run a check on the historical posts of 123hu’s (aka haidilao aka ilovemyfans) in SBF.

Dignified69
28-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Any idea if any PRC gals left? Just curious.

DPOWER
28-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Sigh, my darling Bing Bing (16W17) , shall rtc in Oct 2020. So far bonked her 16 sessions, 29 hrs since Mar 2020. Will miss her and the Great sex.

niceguydiefirst
29-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Manage to fuck one gl prc gal b4 she fly back. She inflated her price and I see her poor thing so I just paid her asking price. I ask her got anymore prc contacts at geylang and she told me all her prc friends that she know of, all went back alrdy!

niceguydiefirst
29-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Sigh, my darling Bing Bing (16W17) , shall rtc in Oct 2020. So far bonked her 16 sessions, 29 hrs since Mar 2020. Will miss her and the Great sex.

U mean she is returning on Oct? U can start to date her b4 she fly back. If the prc gals are not planning to stay in sg, u can date her to hotel and fj. Pls share her contact if can via pm. Thanks

sicklymicky
19-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Is this who I think it is?

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3748

Used to have a super plastic WL working in one of the houses in L16.

I am quite surprised that WL can now work in another location at a higher rate.

Unless I wrong that she is not the plastic WL I tried before.

unfit
20-10-2020, 09:05 AM

Very sharp eyes indeed:D

GN007SG
20-10-2020, 09:06 AM

Wow she totally told me another story when I visited her lol
At least the session was considered good at these times

unfit
20-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Wow she totally told me another story when I visited her lol
At least the session was considered good at these times

you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her

saabking
20-10-2020, 09:56 AM

Heard 4 gals got caught for illegal activities and not AV planned to send all gals back

unfit
20-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Heard 4 gals got caught for illegal activities and not AV planned to send all gals back

not bad huh... you know so fast already ;)

omnia
20-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Good to see some latest relevant GL information albeit bad news.

Looks like AV been busy.

Also heard that AV seems to have put out the word that GL now ain't going to open in 2020 at the very least. Which appears to tie in with them making the apparent decision to instruct all GL gals to return to their homeland.

not bad huh... you know so fast already ;)

GN007SG
20-10-2020, 10:40 AM
you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her

Really?... And not just once lol... Didn't know her origins were so much different..
I totally fall for it
She was asking me so many things and even directions to places that she sound totally like a first timer here :D

saabking
20-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Really?... And not just once lol... Didn't know her origins were so much different..
I totally fall for it
She was asking me so many things and even directions to places that she sound totally like a first timer here :D

Oscar award

tito
20-10-2020, 12:34 PM

Looks like AV been busy.

Also heard that AV seems to have put out the word that GL now ain't going to open in 2020 at the very least. Which appears to tie in with them making the apparent decision to instruct all GL gals to return to their homeland.
That is quite disappointing news on many fronts.

1] Reduction in supply of FLs. This means even less choices now, which increases chances of more overworked FLs, leading to lowering of service quality.
2] FLs in future not looking to come to SG because it will be harder to earn short-term $ with AV likely looking to be more hardline.
3] Geylang not being open means driving the whole thing even more underground. This means higher chances of FLs being in heartlands, or residential areas. This is not great for the public. Frankly, its not great either for cheongsters, since cheongsters also value safety and privacy.
4] If AV becomes more hardline, it will be hard even for hotels to accept paying customers booking short time slots.
5] As SG starts preparations for eventual Phase 3, its understandable to classify Geylang as a heath risk and potential area for Wuhan coronavirus to spread
6]But not allowing Geylang to re-open is even worse. Clearly, it means higher ups have deemed Geylang re-opening too risky and that it might lead to more cases causing closure of Phase 3 and return to Phase 1/2.

But this is foolish thinking on the part of healthcare professionals, AV, and higher-ups. If Geylang isn't allowed to open if and when Phase 3 hits (assuming nothing major happens), the whole thing is driven further underground and it will be even harder to track and control if something happens.

Most cheongsters are even more particular about safety, perhaps maybe even more so than the general public. Thus, the risk factor is not really higher in Geylang than other general places. The only thing is to restrict foreign worker customers or deny them access to Geylang premises, since foreign worker customers are more likely to lack basic general hygiene habits.

Whats more, OKTs may branch into other illegal activities if FL business is less profitable. This means unnecessary increased workload for other police departments.

No one wins. Not the FLs, cheongsters, general public, AV or other police departments.

Dignified69
21-10-2020, 12:41 PM

Looks like AV been busy.

Muah ha ha.....now see who’s prediction of Geylang opening in 2021 is coming true. Kudos all around. :cool:

limbehkalikong
21-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Manage to fuck one gl prc gal b4 she fly back. She inflated her price and I see her poor thing so I just paid her asking price. I ask her got anymore prc contacts at geylang and she told me all her prc friends that she know of, all went back alrdy!

Can share contact?

max_priest
21-10-2020, 01:45 PM

I heard she was caught red-handed recently ... Unfortunately.

HaiDiLao
21-10-2020, 04:06 PM

Ah Soh, get caught or never get caught any of your fucking biz or not? Illegal GL OKT runner really love to gossip and get insider info. Low level scum. :D

八婆
bā pó
meddling woman
nosy parker (Cantonese)

Herman123
22-10-2020, 03:43 PM

Don comment on people looks. U see plastic cannot stand ah? Or u look like Andy Lau?

Herman123
22-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Have anybody have any comments on Ji Xiang? Her boobs feels hard and she also got a nose job done. Heard that she is pregnant from 2019 Nov to Jan 2020. This period she had an abortion and was resting. I wonder who is the baby’s father?

max_priest
22-10-2020, 04:09 PM
you are so lucky bro

not easy to book her

I only managed to book her once after the closure of GL. She was still very popular even “without GL” ... 😁

VeryVeryHappy
22-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Sad to hear that.

She is not alone. Many has been caught as per news said

unfit
22-10-2020, 08:59 PM
I only managed to book her once after the closure of GL. She was still very popular even “without GL” ... 😁

her boobs and pussy yummy ;)

Herman123
23-10-2020, 12:29 AM
her boobs and pussy yummy ;)

You go rub the chest and it's so hard and it's a real nose and it's a fake nose made of ear cartilage baby who's daddy come out and claim it:翻白眼:Cats are all fake

Dignified69
23-10-2020, 01:34 AM
Dreams of beauty
Dreams of passion
Dreams of yesteryears
Dreaming of when those days will come back

Dignified69
06-11-2020, 07:05 AM

Latest Status - Playground Remains Closed, aka hopeless
Projection of Opening - Expected to open in 2021
Disclaimer - 2021 has 365 days, so can open on the last day and projection still accurate :D

Cat150 PRC

L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H58A Empty (Bro TheSuperShinobi et al Intel)
L16W15 Empty (Bro TheSuperShinobi et al intel)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain many many weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses

Viet Houses

Jesse77
06-11-2020, 08:26 AM
Have anybody have any comments on Ji Xiang? Her boobs feels hard and she also got a nose job done. Heard that she is pregnant from 2019 Nov to Jan 2020. This period she had an abortion and was resting. I wonder who is the baby’s father?

She just went back ... sigh ... gonna miss her.

Managed to go out with her when GL close ... was planning to go out again but she went back already.

Jesse77
06-11-2020, 08:28 AM

Oh really? Can share more details?

I went to find her ... but when she saw me tru the peep hole, she refused to open the door as she recognised me.

I told her I know its her ... and I wont get her in trouble ... but no ... I left feeling frustrated.

Dignified69
08-11-2020, 12:32 PM

Latest Status - Playground Remains Closed, aka hopeless
Projection of Opening - Expected to open in 2021
Disclaimer - 2021 has 365 days, so can open on the last day and projection still accurate

Cat150 PRC

L16H08 Empty
L16H10 Empty
L16H12 Empty
L16H69 Empty
L16H51 Closed Down
L16H58A Empty (Bro TheSuperShinobi et al Intel)
L16W15 Empty (Bro TheSuperShinobi et al intel)

L20H62 Closed Down
L2036 - A few gal remain many many weeks back (source Bro RRR9)

Cat 80 PRC

Thai Houses
Apparently some WL still here

Viet Houses

kelveto
15-11-2020, 04:30 PM
GL will close till the end of the year. A lesson from all this is diversification is important. Putting all sperm is one basket is unwise. Dating and humping while GL cheoing is the way forward.

Dignified69
16-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Sperm belong in nice sweet pussy and not in basket, bruh.

E.g., in sweet XMM like so

Playmode
17-11-2020, 01:03 AM
Hi all, may I know what is their operating hours? Will head there tomorrow to do some recce.

Dignified69
17-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Hi all, may I know what is their operating hours? Will head there tomorrow to do some recce.

You Rip Van Winkle meh?

Dulien
20-11-2020, 10:31 PM

So what is the outcome of your recce?

Libero
30-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Drove around recently as I was going to a friend's gathering at condo nearby.

Pitch dark, laced with sadness.

Once Chinese New Year arrives, the stocks will delist and heaven knows when there will be anymore IPOs, sigh.

GeylangWanderer
30-11-2020, 10:16 PM
Hi libero

Yah hope geylang will be back soon

Fat Fatt
01-12-2020, 08:27 AM
Sperm belong in nice sweet pussy and not in basket, bruh.

E.g., in sweet XMM like so

Hi bro
Are these working ladies? Haha
Really missed our GL

Dignified69
01-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Hi bro
Are these working ladies? Haha
Really missed our GL

Hi Bro Fat Fatt,

Yes these ladies work as influencers and other daylight hour jobs. They work but are not working ladies. My last flame XN (or for that matter princess Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Anni and many others) had this sort of physique - healthy long legs, a full head of hair and maybe B boobies.

I aspire to copulate with these type of ladies. The XMM less than 160 cm are not really my type, but beggars cannot be chosers.

While some people complained about the quality of girls in GL, all things considered it is/was a wonderful place. I hope the power of science brings back our playground of fucking and frenching. Once familiar and friendly with a gal it was always nice to go back for an RTF.

Dignified69
01-12-2020, 04:30 PM
I wonder what the scene will be like on the first day when our playground opens. Long lines till Jurong? How much traffic will this website/thread get?

So far into the future that event is...

thundergod22001
01-12-2020, 09:58 PM
I wonder what the scene will be like on the first day when our playground opens. Long lines till Jurong? How much traffic will this website/thread get?

So far into the future that event is...

maybe after chinese new year liao.....

Fat Fatt
01-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Hi Bro Fat Fatt,

Yes these ladies work as influencers and other daylight hour jobs. They work but are not working ladies. My last flame XN (or for that matter princess Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Anni and many others) had this sort of physique - healthy long legs, a full head of hair and maybe B boobies.

I aspire to copulate with these type of ladies. The XMM less than 160 cm are not really my type, but beggars cannot be chosers.

While some people complained about the quality of girls in GL, all things considered it is/was a wonderful place. I hope the power of science brings back our playground of fucking and frenching. Once familiar and friendly with a gal it was always nice to go back for an RTF.

Really agree with yiu

GN007SG
02-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Things are going underground now
Have new prc arrivals just fyi :D

GN007SG
02-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Things are going underground now
Have new prc arrivals just fyi :D

Even with low number of cases the last few day ppl are fear mongering.. how to open gl?

02-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Even with low number of cases the last few day ppl are fear mongering.. how to open gl?

If not where got topic to blame gov leh. This era the most in thing is blame gov for everything and anything.

Dignified69
02-12-2020, 01:34 PM
If not where got topic to blame gov leh. This era the most in thing is blame gov for everything and anything.

I agree with bro 5931 (your nick very cyborg one). If each one of us were in govt and we had to take the decision on whether to open GL or not, I am sure all of use would decide not to. Bro's must keep their Ku ku bird locked up for the safety of the nation and their fellow citizens and other denizens of this island.

After all vaccine rolled out and Covid-19 become history if govt decide to kill off GL then for sure I will have a bone to pick.

02-12-2020, 02:30 PM
I agree with bro 5931 (your nick very cyborg one). If each one of us were in govt and we had to take the decision on whether to open GL or not, I am sure all of use would decide not to. Bro's must keep their Ku ku bird locked up for the safety of the nation and their fellow citizens and other denizens of this island.

After all vaccine rolled out and Covid-19 become history if govt decide to kill off GL then for sure I will have a bone to pick.

With so many vocal rights group like human right, women right and simi LJ right group out there every day aiming and waiting for gov on any wrong move. Plus so many anti whoever is the gov keyboard warriors, doubt any hero dare to commit.

Libero
06-12-2020, 10:47 AM
One dynasty ends and another rises, it's time to diversify holdings in case of double black swans in 2021.

saabking
06-12-2020, 12:56 PM
One dynasty ends and another rises, it's time to diversify holdings in case of double black swans in 2021.

Crypto and Metals 👍

Lijunde
01-04-2021, 05:25 PM
1606 meiqi had left, if Malaysian girls ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet do not return, Ah Yap will have no girls left!

We walk along the Lorongs , window shopping, only in the evenings.

Dignified69
02-04-2021, 06:34 PM
If it were not Geylang my adult life would have been that of a monk. I salute all the gals, OKT, fellow samsters, Bro Sam Leung and gaahmen also which allowed me to experience the beauty of sex and the female form.

May all the gals find peace and happiness in their life. I have nothing but appreciation, respect and gratitude for them. Particularly for all the gals who so willingly gave me deep heartfelt frenching. It touched the bottom of my heart and gave me a moment of peace and a lifetime of memories.

unfit
02-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Am sure they did warm the cock in your pants :D

Thank you girls ❤️

Dignified69
03-04-2021, 02:19 AM
The Heart Remembers (in no particular order)

My heart remembers Fee Fei’s (1612) womanly allure. Watching her comb her tresses and apply makeup was a treat for the senses

My heart remembers Qi Qi’s (1612) grace, poise, dignity and pedicure. Those toes, those colours gave life and energy to my foot fetish.

My heart remembers Mung Mung’s (1649) sunshine smile. Her mirth set forth the currents of friendship which shattered the barriers of language.

My heart remembers Tou Tou’s (1649) luscious, firm and creamy body. Her resemblance allowed me to make passionate love to a colleague on whom my heart was set.

Neither my heart nor my mind can remember Yuan Yuan (1649), but her name will be forever etched in the deepest recesses of my memory. For it was she who pulled me out of the bottomless pit of darkness and despair.

My heart, you remember Anni’s (1651) soft heart and gentle nature, for this seared in me the desire to help. I will forever regret not being able to provide succour when she needed it the most.

My heart will never forget Xiao Ning’s (1651) youth and natural beauty for she gave me heart break and wistful longing

My heart will forever remember Mina’s (1805) wifely words which were music for my soul. How I wish I could have held her hand, just that once, as one human being to another. I thank her for reviving in me the love language of gifting.

Bedazzled my heart was by Keke’s (1651) shimmering pedicure, abundant breasts, and magical hands. Fornication by face sitting was what she taught me.

My heart remembers KeKe’s (2062) passionate energy and passionate fellatio. In those moments we realised that every organ and every opening could be made holy.

My youthful heart beats with the melody of Tian Tian’s (2062) sweet lovemaking. She showed me that even dying embers of passion could be revive again in the day.

My heart remembers, every OKT and every helper who helped spread the seeds of dignity and compassion across the sands of time.

max_priest
04-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Not only WL are gone, some of the houses are no longer for fuck shop purposes. I’ve just learned that L2036 has since been renovated for residential occupancy and rented out to a group of work permit foreign workers from Malaysia.

Yod4
06-04-2021, 07:39 AM
Judging by their tiktok accounts, some of the Thai WLs are still around in Singapore...

GN007SG
08-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Not only WL are gone, some of the houses are no longer for fuck shop purposes. I’ve just learned that L2036 has since been renovated for residential occupancy and rented out to a group of work permit foreign workers from Malaysia.

True... also found out when the fl visited directed me to this place and I had to double confirm the location lol

GN007SG
08-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Judging by their tiktok accounts, some of the Thai WLs are still around in Singapore...

Yes they have been persuaded by okt to stay
Pity them more than 1 year no income and no freedom with all those curfew..

nabim
08-04-2021, 11:15 PM

Mind pm their tiktok account?

ejectjoy
09-04-2021, 12:05 PM
If it were not Geylang my adult life would have been that of a monk. I salute all the gals, OKT, fellow samsters, Bro Sam Leung and gaahmen also which allowed me to experience the beauty of sex and the female form.

May all the gals find peace and happiness in their life. I have nothing but appreciation, respect and gratitude for them. Particularly for all the gals who so willingly gave me deep heartfelt frenching. It touched the bottom of my heart and gave me a moment of peace and a lifetime of memories.

Am sure they did warm the cock in your pants :D

Thank you girls ❤️

Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few years in GL. I stopped going to GL from Sep 2018, partly lamenting the deterioration in quality of the WLs. But many WLs truly provided memorable wonderful bonks and heartfelt warmth and passion. To have absolute zero presently, just give GL bonkers a down-and-out feeling. I hope there will be a great revival of GL soon!

My salute to dignified, unfit and all samsters for patiently waiting here and thanks to the WLs who have given us fond bonking memories! Wish everyone good health!:)

Yod4
09-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Yes they have been persuaded by okt to stay
Pity them more than 1 year no income and no freedom with all those curfew..

Probably already hooked some people to support them financially. Otherwise, no work, no income for 1 year, how to jiak and support family back home?

warrior2013
10-04-2021, 07:59 PM
With so many vocal rights group like human right, women right and simi LJ right group out there every day aiming and waiting for gov on any wrong move. Plus so many anti whoever is the gov keyboard warriors, doubt any hero dare to commit.

WL FL ML rights rising ....... soon..

Naka_Timo
11-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few good health!:)

+141 for you

bigb3n
12-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few years in GL. I stopped going to GL from Sep 2018, partly lamenting the deterioration in quality of the WLs. But many WLs truly provided memorable wonderful bonks and heartfelt warmth and passion. To have absolute zero presently, just give GL bonkers a down-and-out feeling. I hope there will be a great revival of GL soon!

My salute to dignified, unfit and all samsters for patiently waiting here and thanks to the WLs who have given us fond bonking memories! Wish everyone good health!:)

Well said, i also stopped going to GL but now that we have no GL, sigh perhaps some GL was better than none. Sigh

jacky43
18-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Is this going to be. B4 RLD back in biz. The first batch travelling here must be vaccinated. 2 jabs within a mth. She must live in a hotel and wait for approval by Kelantan's clinic.

All expenses paid by herself. This permit comes with long term staying pass of 1 year. Of course $ is going to be expensive. I guess PT cheapest is $40 and the highest $100. No matter if PT relocate. The $ has upgrade.

Only girls who has taken the 2 jabs can operate biz here. B4 them we have the Malaysian lorry drivers. This is on trial and going to be extented to all foreign workers.