PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for KTV places

bigbum77
30-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi, new in this forum.
my friend from Japan is coming to town, need to bring him around but he can only speak simple english so need to go places where the girls speak english, so need help for the guru here to tell me where can i find these KTV. heard there is a place called Ego, any idea where are they located. :confused:

johnlow11
30-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Egos closed long time already . Maybe you can try next building Orchard Plaza ktv call Godfather . There is a thread about this ktv . Read your Private message ( click on the top right hand corner of this page ) i give you my Mummy contact .

bigbum77
30-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Egos closed long time already . Maybe you can try next building Orchard Plaza ktv call Godfather . There is a thread about this ktv . Read your Private message ( click on the top right hand corner of this page ) i give you my Mummy contact .

thank you very much. does the girls speak english? wat the damage like?

joew2005
01-12-2007, 08:02 AM
yes,the old egos' has "packed" up.
but the nex exclusive egos' is alive & kicking.

arum
01-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Dun know if this helps you, but I've seen many japanese KTV parlours in Cuppage Plaza. Haven't tried it myself but hv seen quite a few interesting looking gals there, guessing it might suit your friend since he's Japanese...

2MuchLove
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
You can try the japanese pubs at Orchard Plaza. There are at least 5 to 8 such ktvs/pubs there. But be prepared as it is costly there.

teraterm55
01-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi, new in this forum.
my friend from Japan is coming to town, need to bring him around but he can only speak simple english so need to go places where the girls speak english, so need help for the guru here to tell me where can i find these KTV. heard there is a place called Ego, any idea where are they located. :confused:

Bro there are heaps of english speaking and jap speaking gals working in KTV scene. mainly

Lido, Las Vegas, Tian An Men, The Myth, Godfather. They have gals especially to cater for japanese crowd. Problem is prices are high in these places.

If the jap wants to sing and pub, goto cuppage plaza, heaps of small jap pubs there, but be warned, they charge cover and drinks are not cheap.

On the mid scale you can goto Club De Harem, The new Fortisimo near gallary hotel. or even Stey Club (singer joint)

On cheaper side, there are a few english speaking gals at Dong Guan and Pudong during Happy hour...

If you want Minahs and singaporean, goto Cleopetral at Middle road, or K2.

Just read around heaps of places.