PDA

View Full Version : Info on hotels for outcalls

fishysauce
17-08-2020, 09:18 PM
AS title suggest, i am looking to get some info frm regular bros abt which hotels are good for outcalls. There seem to be several options online but wanted to know if there are any special factor bros here consider. If not comfortable sharing here pls feel free to pm abt good hotels fr outcall specially during these times.

Quite a few FLs now doing only outcall and I am looking to make arrangements

wanna
18-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Hotel 81 Chinatown accepts 2 hours. So far only one I’ve tried. $30/2 hours.

AS title suggest, i am looking to get some info frm regular bros abt which hotels are good for outcalls. There seem to be several options online but wanted to know if there are any special factor bros here consider. If not comfortable sharing here pls feel free to pm abt good hotels fr outcall specially during these times.

Quite a few FLs now doing only outcall and I am looking to make arrangements

ErikMelhus
18-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Need to fill up any forms ? Heard they request particulars like occupation, company etc...

wanna
18-08-2020, 02:30 PM
I don’t remember filling up any form. But have to Safe Entry of course.

Need to fill up any forms ? Heard they request particulars like occupation, company etc...

rey69
18-08-2020, 07:56 PM

Fill up form wo declaring so much details .... not matchmaking lah.

Jadononthemove
18-08-2020, 10:18 PM
I booked a hotel with self check in and check out. Upon arriving at this hotel, got to go to the back door and do safe entry, temp check by a staf then fill up forms with questions like purpose of booking etc. Was quite stressful but once check in all is good.

TheIdesOfMarch
19-08-2020, 06:48 AM
I booked a hotel with self check in and check out. Upon arriving at this hotel, got to go to the back door and do safe entry, temp check by a staf then fill up forms with questions like purpose of booking etc. Was quite stressful but once check in all is good.

Wow they even ask purpose of booking? Wtf they think ppl book a hotel room by the hour for sia. The hell. 😂

SadLoser
19-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Wow they even ask purpose of booking? Wtf they think ppl book a hotel room by the hour for sia. The hell. 😂

It's due to Phase restriction as some hotels are allowed to open for patrons with necessity reasons (house renovation etc)

Just give reasons like need a place to work or house doing renovation etc

jeffjac
19-08-2020, 02:39 PM

care to share bro?

fishysauce
22-08-2020, 09:47 AM

Yes bro pls share so can avoid such nosy hotel.

Also if any bros here have info on hotels they book for one night instead of hourly basis also share here or pm me. Frankly I dont cheong often so dun mind spending a lil extra on nightly if it is safer.

turtle_no15
22-08-2020, 01:39 PM

Also if any bros here have info on hotels they book for one night instead of hourly basis also share here or pm me. Frankly I dont cheong often so dun mind spending a lil extra on nightly if it is safer.

STB website should have a list of hotel available for staycation.

ErikMelhus
22-08-2020, 02:22 PM

Ya bro, exactly what my gf told me. I couldn't get my usual Airbnb apartment lobang and planned to go hotel... She told me needed to fill up some forms and the hotel ppl quite siao on ask for alot of information.

rharlan
26-08-2020, 10:20 AM
I rented a room at Fragrance hotel rose on Sunday for 2 hours. Here is what you should know.

Waiting time can be between 20 mins to 2 hours. Lots of couples going there.

You do have to fill a form with employer name and phone. But you can put anything, they don't check.

You also have to scan QR code, like all places now.

You have to put reason for stay. I put Rest.

$30 for 2 hours.

My partner arrived later, and she too had to fill the form.

We don't have to enter together.

I suggest you go at afternoon times, to avoid crowd. I was lucky I had to wait 20 minutes. 6 couples came within minutes of me arriving and some were told 2 hours wait and they can leave their name and number on a waiting list.

Jadononthemove
26-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Ya, can just check STB website on hotels that are available now. I believe all will ask these questions upon check in but they still allow nonetheless.
I usually book hotel once a month and now all my favourite hotels are still not on STB listing. Hope can open up soon, if not very limited and expensive as well.

adlas
26-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Bros, Ramada at Zhongshan now got promo for 108++ per night. If you gonna go there all night it’s not bad deal. Or to make it worth it, go for a few rounds haha

ashwarrior
28-08-2020, 08:40 AM

I booked an upscale hotel during the National Day long weekend period, I checked in myself first, told them it was for staycation and answered their declararion form. The area of the lift lobby is out of sight of the check-in lobby and I can directly straight away access to my room level (with card access) from shopping mall level.

lucuher
29-08-2020, 11:35 AM
anyone tried "Work From Hotel" offers? :)

Jadononthemove
29-08-2020, 12:00 PM
anyone tried "Work From Hotel" offers? :)

There are currently 2 such offers that I’m aware of. One offer only allows one guest so technically they won’t allow another guest to check into your WFH room.. The other hotel I tried to book WFH package never reply my email. Called the hotel & they asked me to email but even after 2 weeks and 3 emails still no reply....

Gbme
30-08-2020, 12:22 AM
WFH package only allow one guest and no overnight. You can topup abit for overnight and additional guest included

iphone1s
01-09-2020, 07:18 AM
Is hotel81 taking 2 hours now?

eche124
01-09-2020, 08:34 AM
There are currently 2 such offers that I’m aware of. One offer only allows one guest so technically they won’t allow another guest to check into your WFH room.. The other hotel I tried to book WFH package never reply my email. Called the hotel & they asked me to email but even after 2 weeks and 3 emails still no reply....

I didn’t have any issues with this WFH package. It was actually a breeze to book the rooms. I called the reservation hotline and told them I wanted to get this WFH package and its done. Depending on the day you’re looking to make the reservation, they may run out of rooms as many locals are doing tonnes of staycays already.

TheIdesOfMarch
01-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Is hotel81 taking 2 hours now?

Yes they are.

Hitokiri
01-09-2020, 11:28 PM
I rented a room at Fragrance hotel rose on Sunday for 2 hours. Here is what you should know.

Waiting time can be between 20 mins to 2 hours. Lots of couples going there.

You do have to fill a form with employer name and phone. But you can put anything, they don't check.

You also have to scan QR code, like all places now.

You have to put reason for stay. I put Rest.

$30 for 2 hours.

My partner arrived later, and she too had to fill the form.

We don't have to enter together.

I suggest you go at afternoon times, to avoid crowd. I was lucky I had to wait 20 minutes. 6 couples came within minutes of me arriving and some were told 2 hours wait and they can leave their name and number on a waiting list.

Thanks for this info bro!

funny632
02-09-2020, 06:54 AM
>I can directly straight away access to my room level (with card access) from shopping mall level.

Pl share or give hints on the hotel name :)

viviankoh
14-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Any kind souls can share which hotels which do not require filling up of forms?

Thanks

hazenut
14-09-2020, 12:34 AM

Thanks

I heard one at Bugis area.

DannyW
14-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Any bro check in to H81 or Fragrance with FL lately and can share the experience?

I'm just thinking it is awkward to fill up the form together and maybe need to answer the questions from receptionist. By any chance, you can see personal information of the other party?

godzilla22
14-09-2020, 03:10 PM

Thanks

balestier new orchid hotel :) need to show ic and scan QR code only.

hazenut
14-09-2020, 04:00 PM
Any bro check in to H81 or Fragrance with FL lately and can share the experience?

I'm just thinking it is awkward to fill up the form together and maybe need to answer the questions from receptionist. By any chance, you can see personal information of the other party?

need to check in together.
tell them you are a couple, and have good rest. lol

viviankoh
14-09-2020, 04:27 PM
balestier new orchid hotel :) need to show ic and scan QR code only.

How about value hotel Thomson or Balestier? Easy to book? Anyone been there and can share experience?

Thanks for kindness.

LiuJun
16-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Good thread. Can use the $100 voucher to book hotel :D

fastshot
17-09-2020, 10:30 AM
I booked an upscale hotel during the National Day long weekend period, I checked in myself first, told them it was for staycation and answered their declararion form. The area of the lift lobby is out of sight of the check-in lobby and I can directly straight away access to my room level (with card access) from shopping mall level.

can share which hotel is this? nothing illegal to mention here bah

DannyW
17-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Good thread. Can use the $100 voucher to book hotel :D

Even transit hotel lol??

bobhuat
19-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Sounds like Concorde Hotel at Cavenagh Road to me...

rey69
19-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Even transit hotel lol??

Like that is not staycation .... is fuckcation

Cubz
17-11-2022, 01:54 AM
I actually want to try outcall but I’m still unsure of a few things as I’m new to the scene and I am hoping someone could help me out a bit. I made a post on the newbie forum but no one is replying.

For this option must I bring my own condoms or will the FL provide? Must I indicate to the hotel that I am booking the room for 2 people or just myself? If I stay in 4/5 star hotel like park royal, hotel v, mbs or resort world must FL check in or can she proceed straight to my room? I don’t want budget hotel as looking to hire a FL during staycation.

Thanks bros.

boyboy1001
17-11-2022, 02:29 AM
I actually want to try outcall but I’m still unsure of a few things as I’m new to the scene and I am hoping someone could help me out a bit. I made a post on the newbie forum but no one is replying.

For this option must I bring my own condoms or will the FL provide? Must I indicate to the hotel that I am booking the room for 2 people or just myself? If I stay in 4/5 star hotel like park royal, hotel v, mbs or resort world must FL check in or can she proceed straight to my room? I don’t want budget hotel as looking to hire a FL during staycation.

Thanks bros.

its provided , and you can bring your own

actually those enforce check in are the transit hotels , those high class ones you walk here walk there also nobody will ask you to check in.........

So green don't do outcall , you will be disappointed and the cost are v.high

try incall first

Cubz
17-11-2022, 02:47 AM
Some local like GG only have outcall and I want to try :(. But anyway, which local FL would you say is worth it?

Cubz
17-11-2022, 02:48 AM
its provided , and you can bring your own

actually those enforce check in are the transit hotels , those high class ones you walk here walk there also nobody will ask you to check in.........

So green don't do outcall , you will be disappointed and the cost are v.high

try incall first

Some local like GG only have outcall and I want to try . But anyway, which local FL would you say is worth it?

boyboy1001
17-11-2022, 03:37 AM
Some local like GG only have outcall and I want to try . But anyway, which local FL would you say is worth it?

Am quite sure, GG agent will arrange for you hotel 81 etc
Then you and the babe can check in tgt at counter

DannyW
17-11-2022, 11:14 AM

Message the okt / girls and discuss with them on the outcall arrangement. All will be open with you which one they prefer and suggest the hotel, most is ok with transit hotel like 81 or old Fragrance.

I stopped booking local FL since covid so have no idea about which one is worth.

DanielChan
18-11-2022, 08:14 AM
Gt some hotel can sneak in the girl. Or can do at discrete places or rooms. Just need to ask ard and u would probably get a good idea of where is nice

beebeeboy
14-01-2023, 03:26 AM
Any transit hotel with one IC booking?

astondraper
23-04-2023, 11:57 PM
any recommendations for car fun / dates? FRs, ideal location. thks!

DannyW
06-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Shld be Robertson Quay Hotel.. one ic can

U can book transit 2 hours?

CR123A
06-07-2023, 03:23 PM
On Robertson Quay Hotel website, they did say for Daily Transit Use: Walk-In RATE $85nett

Available from 0800Hrs
Last Checkout 2200Hrs

Can try to call them and ask.