PDA

View Full Version : New Joint At Yis R/A 11 RD To Share (II)

topcook1
30-11-2007, 12:03 AM
After Wo Wo has closed down I was in a disappointed mood. However today my mood has changed to good again coz I have a joint which is quite similar to Wo Wo. Went to this joint in the afternoon and here is a short FR. Kinda quite unlucky because was served by the oldest lady there however my friend was served by a SYT.

Name: Yang Yang
Origin : Shanghai
Looks : 6/10
Height : 1.68m
Massage : 7/10 (Used her strength)
BJ 7/10
FJ 8/10 ( Very accomodating)
GFE 8/10
Boobs : 33A
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage ($100 inclusive of entrance)

Anyone interested please PM me for location.

HoMeng
30-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Is it newly open near that area?

topcook1
30-11-2007, 12:40 AM
In addtion there are total 6 PRcs ....Mostly SYT.

Cum C U
30-11-2007, 12:21 PM
bro you got a mail! Tks...

dexblu
30-11-2007, 12:47 PM
In addtion there are total 6 PRcs ....Mostly SYT.

Great find bro topcook1,

Do i qualify to be kept in the loop??

Cheers!!

Boliaoz
03-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Are there only TNs which provide decent massage , with special only as optional ? Most of these new joints coming up are flooded with SYT PRCS where massage is secondary.

lixiao17
03-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Are there only TNs which provide decent massage , with special only as optional ? Most of these new joints coming up are flooded with SYT PRCS where massage is secondary.
Yes, I've visit one of this joint at Yis R regularly with solid tuina, she's is a malaysian, everytime I go, I will opt for 2hrs tuina, JG and HJ is optional. Will only pop the GQ after she has completed the full massage.

Name: AnQi (M'sian/Sg PR)
Age: 30s (I guess, tho quite regular but didn't ask her age, coz not important to me, it is her tuina that keep me RTM)
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 9/10 (If you enjoy strong pressure)
JG: optional
HJ: optional ($30)
FJ: No
Damage: Massage 45min $36, 1.5hr $50, 2hr $70

lovelypussy
03-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Can pm me the location n contact?
thks alot

ariesguyx
03-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi bro

can pm me this location??
thnx!

After Wo Wo has closed down I was in a disappointed mood. However today my mood has changed to good again coz I have a joint which is quite similar to Wo Wo. Went to this joint in the afternoon and here is a short FR. Kinda quite unlucky because was served by the oldest lady there however my friend was served by a SYT.

BJ 7/10
GFE 8/10

Boliaoz
04-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Yes, I've visit one of this joint at Yis R regularly with solid tuina, she's is a malaysian, everytime I go, I will opt for 2hrs tuina, JG and HJ is optional. Will only pop the GQ after she has completed the full massage.

Age: 30s (I guess, tho quite regular but didn't ask her age, coz not important to me, it is her tuina that keep me RTM)

Where is this place ? Care to Share ?

lixiao17
04-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Where is this place ? Care to Share ?
Bro, check your PM ;)

D_Blake
04-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Bro, can share the location with me. I like to try them as well.

topcook1
04-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi bro

can pm me this location??
thnx!

Had PM you...Enjoy

JokerTan9
05-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Went to Yishun Blk 400 plus around 630pm - 7pm. Saw 4 PRC being handcuffed. Three sharing one rolex, and the other one being handcuffed by her own. Take care while cheong. :cool:

surbana
05-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Any idea which joint has been raid??

neveronsunday
06-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Bro topcook1, can pm me the location ?
Thanks

topcook1
07-12-2007, 12:44 PM
So far has anyone go there and scout?

NorthGuy
07-12-2007, 03:51 PM
It's not a new joint. Been around for quite long already. Very near to SN.. The gals there change quite often so you can see new faces if u go like once in a month. There have been some FR in the Yishun TN thread..

alilin3276
07-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Hi to all my bros. i have try a new place @ yishun ave 5. Its a new joint. Is just open about 2-3 week. If u all need the location PLEASE UP MY POINT.

samtan69
12-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi to all my bros. i have try a new place @ yishun ave 5. Its a new joint. Is just open about 2-3 week. If u all need the location PLEASE UP MY POINT.

need location must up your points, so going by that logic, if I do not need to know the location, I can zap u ??!! :D

Boliaoz
12-12-2007, 06:18 PM

No FR,nothing。 Still want people to up your points. Dun tell, suah !

Cum C U
13-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Just to update you guys, drop by the ex w*w* today and now it's operating again. Went in for recce and saw 3 SYT inside. Anyone happen to try before the new TN by the name of M*** Y*** . Kinda rush so did not manage to go for it. Will drop by tmr night. :)

NorthGuy
13-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Just to update you guys, drop by the ex w*w* today and now it's operating again. Went in for recce and saw 3 SYT inside. Anyone happen to try before the new TN by the name of M*** Y*** . Kinda rush so did not manage to go for it. Will drop by tmr night. :)

Please be more discreet about the joint. We all live in yishun and all hope for the joint to stay as long as possible for our pleasure. I think this joint just open today or yesterday.

Actually there is another new joint in yishun area. It is at the 700+ area and i think it is the same joint operated by the TN which is very near to AMK hub area called Xing LoXX. I recee both joint today during my lunch and i would say the 1 at 200+ have SYT around the age of 25 and the 700+ i only saw 1 gal which is of a MILF type. Not sure if there are any other gal working. Both joint quoted $30 for entry

Interested bro with reputation may PM me for location. Sorry to newbies as i also don't want the new TN to suffer the same fast as WxWx due to too much publicity.

engine
13-12-2007, 10:28 PM
True True as w* w* was the one of the few with SYT.

Nubbie
14-12-2007, 10:12 PM

Hi can pm me the location....like good solid tuina.

Nubbie
14-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Was walking around 700+ and saw a new place. Went in and saw 2 MILF, the place was just renovated any very spacious. Went to cubicle and was service by QiQi. Massage was normal, after 40 mins she pop GQ. Opt for FJ and the rest is history.

Name: Qi Qi
Looks : 5/10 (Not my type)
Massage : 7/10
BJ : 7/10 (She did warm BJ and first time for me)
FJ : 6/10 (Ok just not my type)
Overall : 7/10

lixiao17
15-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi can pm me the location....like good solid tuina.
Sorry bro Nubbie, went down to the joint today and discovered that it is their last operating day, apparently they juz got raid few days ago, something to do with the licence not for TN blah blah... (the joint owner is PRC). Anqi is not affected becoz she is a PR, she got a few offer else where but right now she has not decided which one, gotta wait til I know which joint she is going to.

ahgogo123
16-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Hi Bro,

Hope You Enjoy My Comment

Drop by MYS today. Went in from the back as front is too obvious.
Guess what?

All bed empty one... :eek:

Only 1 gal left...told me to wait as the rest outside buy food coming back soon...Didn't ask her to massage me was shock by no customer at all and left only 1 gal kinda sense of danger, quickly walk out and went out go to my regular "Crystal" just nearby only for a massage.

Name: Ah Ni
Look: 6/10 ( Actually 5pt but +1pt cos look grows)
Boob: A Cup ( One hand can grab )
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7.5/10
BJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
Damage: $80 ( $50 for 1.5hr Massage + $30 HJ )

The environment in MYS seen quite good. Most probably the gal are same standard as WW. :D

Name: ??
Look: 7.5/10
Boob: B cup ( From my experiences of vision)

MYS Massage Rate: 1 Hr $30

Those already know the place and "tasted" please kindly post a FR for bro here :D

Thank You

Eastpak
18-12-2007, 03:21 AM

can pm me the address!

dexblu
19-12-2007, 12:27 PM
The sight of 3 WL sitting on the sofa greeted my eyes when I pushed opened the door… I noticed the warm and cozy ambience of the interior of the establishment… Jia Jia, fair looking lass in her 20’s held my hand and ushered me into the 2nd cubicle… Her ample assets were threatening to break free from her dress and the silkiness of her body caused a stir in my pants…

I lay faced down on the mattress and Jia Jia started massaging my back with decent strength. I could feel her lacy panties gliding up and down against my butt. Jia Jia rested on my back and whispered in my ears…

JJ: How’s the strength… Is it comfortable ??
My next cubicle: Ughhh… Ughhh… Aaahhh… Aaahhh…

DB: Massage is good but I think that the next cubicle is much better…!!! :o
My next cubicle: Ughhh… Ughhh… Ughhh… Aaahhh… Aaahhh…Aaahhh…

JJ: (Giggling) You feel like having what the next door is having ??
DB: begins unhooking JJ bra strap and fondling her ample b00bs…
My next cubicle: Ughhh… Aaahhh… Piak… Piak… Piak… Ughhh… Aaahhh…

JJ: started to undress…
DB: fondles her b00bs, nibbles her nipples and stroking JJ pussy (it’s wet !!)
JJ: I’m starting to feel wet… (soft moans)… nibbled my nipples…
DB: is your charge the usual ??
JJ: (soft moans)…yes…. And started sucking my balls…
My next cubicle: Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Aaahhh…

JJ: uses her mouth to cap me and started giving me a decent BJ
DB: continued with ravishing of the beautiful Jia Jia…pressing, kissing, stroking…
JJ: Aaahhh… “please fuck me”… with that, she guided my cock into her wet pussy…
Both cubicles: Ughhh… Ughhh… Ughhh… Aaahhh… Aaahhh…Aaahhh…

Symphony of ecstasy: Ughhh… Aaahhh… Piak… Piak… Piak… Ughhh… Aaahhh…

Background music: Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Aaahhh… Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Aaahhh…

When all is said and done, I passed Jia Jia the damage: $100 + $30 and promised to be back for more… Perhaps with her… Perhaps with the other 3 WL… Perhaps with Wen Wen… the moaner next to my cubicle… PERHAPS… PERHAPS… PERHAPS…!!! :D

Looks: 8/10
B00bs: C-cupper with silky and fair skin
FJ: 7/10 (gets wet easily, contracting pussy muscles, tight)
BJ: 7/10

I am the Game!
19-12-2007, 03:10 PM
I feel that its just a normal TN basically housed in all neighbourhoods.

once so prominently scouting for biz, now, quietly hidden after the raids.
Its nice to see some TN like this, still with quality

wonderz
20-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Visited the joint on its first day of operation. The quality of the gals are much better than the previous joint. Was assigned TT.

Looks: 7 Nice tall gal with perm, highlighted hair. She got a very nice smile too.

Body: 7 She got a pair of nice tits, a bit of tummy but her butt is quite flat.

Massage: Slightly better than piano playing

BJ: 6 Done with cap but I like the way she look at you while doing it, very slutty looking.

FJ: 6 Quite SOP. Finish off in 2 positions.

Overall a ok experience. Saw 2 more nice SYTs with boobs which are quite a handful.

Went down again earlier today but did not see the 2 SYTs i saw that day. Seems there are some new comers but not to my taste so didn't have any action. Nearby this joint, on the opposite side of the road, there seems to be another new joint. But don't think they have a back door and too close to a coffeeshop so didn't went in to recce.

dexblu
21-12-2007, 11:47 AM
This round only 2 WL sat on the sofa having their dinner when I found myself entering the familiar warm and cozy ambience of the establishment… Pei Pei, a very sweet and beautiful fair looking girl in her early 20’s showed me into the 3rd cubicle…

Pei Pei asked me for the massage fee of $30 upfront… (I sianz ½)… However, due to her youthfulness and great beauty… I did not change girl… The massage was again done with decent strength and she really took her time...

I could hear the other 2 brothers beside my cubicle started to have their fun liao and I grew hornier by the minute…

Pei Pei finally completed her massage and began giving me wet kisses on my body, sucking my nipples and blowing air at my ever growing prick… I took that as a signal and slipped one hand into her bra and another into her panties…

Pei Pei teasingly said that I cannot touch her and only she can touch me… She asked me what was on my mind…. With the little head ruling… with the nice and cozy ambience… with the sweet, beautiful and young girl laying on me… what else would I have wanted but to get into her pants ???!!! :eek:

Wet tissues were used to clean my prick and her pussy before more wet kisses were planted here and there… Condom was slipped onto my prick before a BJ followed… More kissing… more caressing… more BJ… more teasing… and IN IT GOES !!! Right into her warm, tight and youthful pussy…

The cowgirl, the missionary, the doggie… the Ughhh… Ughhh… Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Piak… Ughhh… Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Ughhh… Ughhh… Ughhh… Piak… Piak… Piak… Ughhh… Aaahhh… Piak… Piak… Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……..

After the explosive cum… I passed Pei Pei the damage: $100 + some tips which she asked for (I sianz ½ again). I will be back for more… Not with her (I dun like girls to ask for tips or collect $ in advance)… Perhaps with the other 2 WL… or Perhaps with Jia Jia… PERHAPS… PERHAPS… PERHAPS…!!!

Looks: 8.8/10 and young
B00bs: B-cupper with beautiful facial features
FJ: 7/10 (cock teaser, playful, tight)
BJ: 6/10

In all fairness… I wish to add that Pei Pei is certainly one of the most youthful and prettier looking girl to be found in a tuina… ;)

Cum C U
21-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Finally have a chance to drop by MYS to check things out. Went in and was greeted by 3 PRC. Opt for the one by the name of Rui Er. Once in the room massage pretty ok and finally went into action 20 mins later. This gal pretty horny and get wet easily with figering. Cannot tahan any longer cap and hit it. Overall pretty happy with the session. Damage of total 30 + 80 + 20 tips. This place is only appealing to bros who's looking for SYT. Gals mostly r 18 to 20 plus. Very samilar to ex WW. With RTF once i have time (for others)...:D

NorthGuy
22-12-2007, 11:01 AM
After the explosive cum… I passed Pei Pei the damage: $100 + some tips which she asked for (I sianz ½ again). I will be back for more… Not with her (I dun like girls to ask for tips or collect $ in advance)… Perhaps with the other 2 WL… or Perhaps with Jia Jia… PERHAPS… PERHAPS… PERHAPS…!!!

Looks: 8.8/10 and young
B00bs: B-cupper with beautiful facial features
FJ: 7/10 (cock teaser, playful, tight)
BJ: 6/10

In all fairness… I wish to add that Pei Pei is certainly one of the most youthful and prettier looking girl to be found in a tuina… ;)

I also went for this gal before. FR about the same as yours so i skip on that. Seems like not only you, she also keep on asking me for tips.

Cum C U
24-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro topcook sorry for the late reply. Busy with Christmas shopping. Wishing you and all bros of SBF a Merry Christmas....:)

topcook1
24-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Bro topcook sorry for the late reply. Busy with Christmas shopping. Wishing you and all bros of SBF a Merry Christmas....:)

Wow x mas shopping....Is okie for the late reply...Thanks for it..Wishing u have a merry xmas and a Happy New Year too.

koxxic
25-12-2007, 12:10 AM
can someone pm me the address?

super near my place, must go recee man...

NorthGuy
25-12-2007, 09:06 AM
can someone pm me the address?

super near my place, must go recee man...

Check your PM.

UndeaD80
25-12-2007, 01:05 PM
where is this joint?
i also stay in yishun ave 11
could any kind bros pm me the add
thanks alot in advance :)

loh69
25-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Sounds interesting, anyone can PM me their address.
I also stay in Yishun,.

LOTR3
26-12-2007, 01:38 PM
there's a new shop further up and across the road from MYS. the glass window cannot see thru so i suspect hanky panky behind the door. :D
will post FR if i go there. :p

gollum88
28-12-2007, 06:58 PM
FR on Jia Jia

Looks: 6 (CFM looks but i prefer SYT )
height:170
weight : 63kg ?
skin: fair
boob: 36D
damage: $100 + $30
rtf: nope, as said prefer syt
gfe: piano type massage

gollum

topcook1
31-12-2007, 01:25 AM
there's a new shop further up and across the road from MYS. the glass window cannot see thru so i suspect hanky panky behind the door. :D
will post FR if i go there. :p

Any update on the opposite joint??

Cum C U
02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Just pop by to wish all broz of Yishun thread a Happy New Year and hope all your new year wish come true :D cheerz....!!!

topcook1
02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Just pop by to wish all broz of Yishun thread a Happy New Year and hope all your new year wish come true :D cheerz....!!!

Thanks bro....I would like to wish everyone Happy New year and wish everyone has a great bonk for year 2008...

Great_Sex
02-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Went in saw about 4 PRC's but doesn't look below 25 to me, more like early
30's. Average looking, not the really pretty type.

Reasonable pricing, $30 for entry and $80 for the whole works.

Hmmmm, that means here got MILFs, I like it :D

Cum C U
03-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Just came back from massage at blk 2** . Think they've change all their gals. Serve by this lady name yang yang. Super big tits. For tits lover can look for her. :)

immortaljoe
03-01-2008, 10:37 PM
PLs pm me the address

NorthGuy
04-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Just came back from massage at blk 2** . Think they've change all their gals. Serve by this lady name yang yang. Super big tits. For tits lover can look for her. :)

Wah. change of gals... My Pocket gonna burn a hole again liao.. :p

NorthGuy
04-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Bro who pm me location, sincere thanks.

FR on the place.

Went in saw about 4 PRC's but doesn't look below 25 to me, more like early
30's. Average looking, not the really pretty type.

Reasonable pricing, $30 for entry and $80 for the whole works.

RTF, likely not

Bro are you referring to the joint opp MY ?

dexblu
04-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Is JIA JIA still there or YANG YANG is the reigning B00Bs SUPREME there ??? :p

gollum88
04-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Bro,

ther is 1 Jia Jia at MY. Dun kw if got same gal name at opp joint

gollum

H_81
04-01-2008, 07:15 PM

how big are her tits bro ? I'm a lover of huge tits :p

mumu
05-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi all

Just went to this place last week. It was quite a popular place, lots of customers.went in thru the back door, I saw 2 gals upon entering, in my opinion they are dressed way too sexy. Low cut skirt, skimpy tops and stuffs. Was assigned to a gal, and while waiting she entered and inform me that a new gal is serving me instead. hmm...must be a regular customer suddenly came. The room besides me was moaning loudly for quite a long period of time. my gosh...he can really tahan that long hehehe...

anyway the massage is piano type. even when i opted for full service, she didnt do anything much not even a bj, no kiss allowed, so i did all i could i suck her tits hard...and pump missionary style.

Sorry but i didnt bother to ask her name since i was not that pleased with the service. I say i would give this place a miss unless you guys happened to be in the area for quickie.

Thanks

Cum C U
07-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Think should have 36d ba :D

alan717
07-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Any kind bros can share the address with me?? tks

NorthGuy
07-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Check your PM

sponge05
07-01-2008, 04:58 PM
visited this joint about 2 weeks and was assigned a lady called Anna, who just started working there a few days before my visit. She is working in some line related to the fashion industry back in China and have totally no previous working experience in any TNs or HCs.

Looks: 6.5
Quite ok looking. Fair with long hair.

Body: 5.5
Tits are quite a handful and got a slight tummy. Not a well maintain body.

Massage: Totally waste of time. Doesn't know how to massage at all, not even the piano type.

BJ: 5.5
Inexperienced but can see she tried hard. Keep asking for comments & feedback to improve.

FJ: 6
SOP, just going through the motion.

RTF: Most likely not. Will try out the other gals first before returning for her and hopefully her skill improves.

wonderz
07-01-2008, 07:15 PM
visited this joint about 2 weeks and was assigned a lady called Anna, who just started working there a few days before my visit. She is working in some line related to the fashion industry back in China and have totally no previous working experience in any TNs or HCs.

I was assigned Anna too when i visited about 4 days ago. Agree with you that her massage & service is quite SOP but she indeed is very willing to learn. I dun think she will be around for long as she told me she misses home and can't wait to get on the plane.

wonderz
08-01-2008, 02:05 PM

seems like Anna is no longer at this joint. Went down last nite and was told that she is no longer there. The gals doesn't want to say much when i probe.

Cum C U
10-01-2008, 01:56 AM
bro championbee soli for he late reply. Check your PM. Enjoy and hope to c your FR soon.

sponge05
10-01-2008, 04:10 PM
seems like Anna is no longer at this joint. Went down last nite and was told that she is no longer there. The gals doesn't want to say much when i probe.

Thanks for the infor. My friend, who is a regular of hers, also told me that she suddenly MIA and the WLs at the joint doesn't wanna comment much when asked about her whereabouts.

dexblu
10-01-2008, 04:35 PM
A 3rd day old WL caught my attention when I again entered the familiar warm and cozy ambience of the establishment yesterday… Wei Wei, a 38C or D cupper :eek: in her late 20’s led me into the last cubicle…

She began her massage on me for a while and I made an excuse to her by saying that I was thirsty and she went to get me a cup of chrysanthemum tea. I totally was not in the mood for any massage after looking at her voluptuous assets and her CFM face. All that was on my mind was to lay my hands on her ASAP !!!! :p

After my drink, I lay faced up and Wei Wei proceeded to massage me. I wasted no time by running my left hand up her skirt, caressing the inside of her thighs and slipping underneath her panty and massaging her clit. My right hand simultaneously went under her bra and I caressed her ample b00bs and toyed with her nipple !!!

When her nipples were aroused and her clit moist… I whispered into Wei Wei’s ears… “remove your clothes…” and I continued fingering her… She re-positioned herself to give me easier access to finger her pussy... Wei Wei then treated me to a tit-fuck, followed by a body massage using her b00bs and pussy… before she gave me an unexpected BBBJ !!!

More fingering… More BBBJ… More kneading of her b00bs… More twitching of her nipples… More… More… More… I couldn’t take any More !!! I wanted to fuck her so badly after all the foreplay coupled with her horny CFM look !!! I asked to slip a condom onto my prick which she gladly obliged and she slowly lowered her pussy onto my hard rod and gasped as she inched her self down and it was Full System Go !!!

The muffled kisses, the muffled Ughhhs and Aaahhhs … the loud Piak… Piak… Piaks !!!
After cumming… Wei Wei’s pussy muscles were contracting around my prick and we remain exhausted in each other’s arms for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths before she helped me to clean up… I passed Wei Wei the usual damage, thanked her, and she showed me the way out…

Looks: 6.5/10 BUT she has silky smooth skin and a horny and CFM look
B00bs: 38C or D-cupper with erected nipples when aroused
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating, allows fingering, contracting pussy muscles, willing to change positions, easily aroused, good catbath)
BBBJ: 6/10

wonderz
11-01-2008, 03:37 PM
A 3rd day old WL caught my attention when I again entered the familiar warm and cozy ambience of the establishment yesterday… Wei Wei, a 38C or D cupper in her late 20’s led me into the last cubicle…

Great FR bro. Tried her last nite and my session very similiar to urs too. Saw another WL called Yang Yang, who i think should be in her early 30s and also have a pair of quite huge tits. The other WL i saw is Wen Wen, tall gal with some pimples on her face.

peg80
11-01-2008, 03:57 PM
can pm me the location?

dexblu
12-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Great FR bro. Tried her last nite and my session very similiar to urs too. Saw another WL called Yang Yang, who i think should be in her early 30s and also have a pair of quite huge tits. The other WL i saw is Wen Wen, tall gal with some pimples on her face.

Glad you liked the FR bro... and thanks !!!

I had Wei Wei again last night but did not see Yang Yang (maybe she's busy)... but I did saw Wen Wen... I will keep a lookout for Yang Yang...

Have A Nice Weekend !!!

NorthGuy
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM

I had Wei Wei again last night but did not see Yang Yang (maybe she's busy)... but I did saw Wen Wen... I will keep a lookout for Yang Yang...

Have A Nice Weekend !!!

Wow bro. Since i PM you the location, you become a regular at this joint liao.. Haha.. Too bad i low in Vit M if not join you liao.. :D

w800i
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Had this Wang yang lady, dunno if its the yang yang bros here mentioned. She looks quite mature, but only 24 she said. And she has big boobs :D

But the next day after i had her, she sms me to say she changed place to west side already :o

wonderz
13-01-2008, 03:38 PM

Have A Nice Weekend !!!

Looks like Wei Wei is your FAV over there now ah? I too like her service but just find her a bit too chatty. Actually really misses Anna but too bad she MIA and no one seems to know where she is working now plus previously i didn't get her number.

wonderz
13-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Had this Wang yang lady, dunno if its the yang yang bros here mentioned. She looks quite mature, but only 24 she said. And she has big boobs :D

But the next day after i had her, she sms me to say she changed place to west side already :o

Think it should be Yang Yang cos among the gals there, she looks the most matured.

sponge05
13-01-2008, 04:07 PM

One thing i noticed is tat the gals doesn't stay too long. The 4 gals i saw a week back all changed except for Wen Wen when i visited last nite.

I had Wen Wen, a tall gal with a bit of pimples on her face. First impression is she is very cold & quiet, doesn't like to talk much. But once she opened up, she is quite ok. Massage lacks strength and overall service is quite good.

Saw another quite young lady with huge tits, must be Wei Wei. Maybe will try her if she's still around on my next visit.

dexblu
14-01-2008, 09:37 AM
One thing i noticed is tat the gals doesn't stay too long.

This i agree bro...

I had Wen Wen, a tall gal with a bit of pimples on her face. First impression is she is very cold & quiet, doesn't like to talk much. But once she opened up, she is quite ok...

I am sure you had your fUn once she OpEnEd Up :pwidely for you... heehee...

Saw another quite young lady with huge tits, must be Wei Wei. Maybe will try her if she's still around on my next visit.

Joking nia bro... no offence... Have A GREAT Week !!! :D

sponge05
14-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Joking nia bro... no offence... Have A GREAT Week !!! :D

no worries la... Indeed it was pretty "fun" once she "opened up"... ;)

Cum C U
15-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Went there two days ago and was serve by this gal name Tian Tian. Look pretty familiar and recalled that she use to work in AMK. Bro would like SYT with good service can have a go at her. Her service was good. Will RFT her soon.

wonderz
17-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Went there two days ago and was serve by this gal name Tian Tian. Look pretty familiar and recalled that she use to work in AMK. Bro would like SYT with good service can have a go at her. Her service was good. Will RFT her soon.

Visited this joint earlier, saw Tian Tian, Yang Yang & Wei Wei. Seems like Tian Tian is getting very popular cos wanted to RTF her but she told me she have bookings.

sponge05
18-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Visited this joint earlier, saw Tian Tian, Yang Yang & Wei Wei. Seems like Tian Tian is getting very popular cos wanted to RTF her but she told me she have bookings.

well.. this joint is getting more & more popular. There have been several times, some even late at nite, when i'm there but all the ladies are working & there are even several bros waiting at the sitting area for their turn.

engine
18-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Yea have rtf Tian Tian couple of times already, shes good as in talkative GFE. She used to be in a joint in AMK where I live nearby but has now moved to Yishun. She has got a couple of regulars guys who bring her out. But these days so many out there. This joint is good got many SYT

NorthGuy
19-01-2008, 10:45 AM
well.. this joint is getting more & more popular. There have been several times, some even late at nite, when i'm there but all the ladies are working & there are even several bros waiting at the sitting area for their turn.

I agree bro. Try going in the afternoon. Not much people or even no one around.

Boliaoz
19-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Anybody know where did Xiao Juan go ? also known as Juan Juan. Petite, late 20s M'sian gal. Average look. A+ boobs. Used to work at Shen Nong at Blk 400+. Always pull down her undies when doing HJ.

NorthGuy
20-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Anybody know where did Xiao Juan go ? also known as Juan Juan. Petite, late 20s M'sian gal. Average look. A+ boobs. Used to work at Shen Nong at Blk 400+. Always pull down her undies when doing HJ.

Must you ask the same question in 2 different thread ? another this is not the thread for SN..

Hold Me Kiss Me
20-01-2008, 12:59 PM

This joints sounds hot. Bro sent u a PM, hope u can share. :D

sponge05
20-01-2008, 07:18 PM
This joints sounds hot. Bro sent u a PM, hope u can share. :D

Pls direct ur PM to the threadstarter. Thanks.

evo22m
20-01-2008, 07:41 PM
hi bros.. i'm a newbie to this place.. wanted to try places like these but do not have the contacts.. any bros kind enough.. pls pm me some of the gd ones... appreciate.. thanks alot.. will provide info for you guys once i've done any recee... living in yishun 76x... thanks...

Boliaoz
21-01-2008, 01:51 AM
Must you ask the same question in 2 different thread ? another this is not the thread for SN..

You are funny.
Why can't I ask here? Because she might be in this new joint. Furthermore, patrons to this new joint, might have saw her at another joint in Yishun. This Ah Juan always hop around within the same area.

NorthGuy
21-01-2008, 09:56 AM
You are funny.
Why can't I ask here? Because she might be in this new joint. Furthermore, patrons to this new joint, might have saw her at another joint in Yishun. This Ah Juan always hop around within the same area.

If everyone just ask any question in any thread, would be all the thread and infomation be mixed up and contains some non related info to this joint and makes it hard for others to read ?

From my exp, Some TN gals also do change their name everynow and then when they change place.

IMHO, i think the best place for you to ask is the yishun TN thread as that is the consolidated thread for all TN in yishun.

Boliaoz
21-01-2008, 02:13 PM
If everyone just ask any question in any thread, would be all the thread and infomation be mixed up and contains some non related info to this joint and makes it hard for others to read ?

From my exp, Some TN gals also do change their name everynow and then when they change place.

IMHO, i think the best place for you to ask is the yishun TN thread as that is the consolidated thread for all TN in yishun.

I din ask in ANY thread. I asked in Yishun related thread. So far 2.

Why do you knew that I asked the same question in this thread and the other? Because you patronised TNs in Yishun. Thats why you read both threads. Didn't I hit my objective? To put my message across to people who 'play around' in the North,specifically Yishun.

So what if she has changed name. She couldn't have changed her face, has she ?!. Bros here who remember her at SN ,might seen her here or another joint in Yishun recently. Best still, I might be noted that she had changed name through here.

Cum C U
23-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Relax bros we're all here to share info n have some fun so to let our hair down in this kinda tense and fast pace world nowadays. :) Be cool ya... seems like this place is pretty nice coz it had been awhile since i last visited. Will check it out next few days. :D

Cum C U
30-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Went to the place yesterday afternoon and wanted to go for a quickie but it's not open? Anyone know why?

topcook1
31-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Went to the place yesterday afternoon and wanted to go for a quickie but it's not open? Anyone know why?

Dont know why leh.....hope it opens again.

dexblu
31-01-2008, 09:31 AM

Dont know why leh.....hope it opens again.

It's still open... Popped by yesterday night and had Xiao Yu (Little Rain?)... b00bs too small to mention... bj too weak... soft moans... acceptable fj with words of encouragement...:p

Good points is massage alternates with catbath... body till legs... the feel of her undie rubbing across your naked butt... and GREAT BALLS LICKING and SUCKING !!!

The moment i went in to use the toilet... I could hear the UNMISTAKABLE MOANS of PLEASURE from YANG YANG... so I requested to be in the cubicle beside YANG YANG for the stereophonic sounds... Heehee :o

kupchai
04-02-2008, 04:53 PM
TS or anyone can i have the exact location pls? i live nearby and only can chiong 10pm onwards..wat time does it operate till?

ferlari
04-02-2008, 05:08 PM

BJ 7/10
GFE 8/10

Hi Bro,
Very new to this forum. Can PM me the location? Tks tks.:D

wonderz
04-02-2008, 10:50 PM
wat time does it operate till?

it operate till late about 1am.

wonderz
10-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Any updates on this joint? Went down a couple of nites back around midnite but it was closed.

sponge05
10-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Any updates on this joint? Went down a couple of nites back around midnite but it was closed.

it's still open when i walk past it earlier, however didn't went in so not sure who is around.

w800i
11-02-2008, 06:12 AM
it's still open when i walk past it earlier, however didn't went in so not sure who is around.

yup its open, saw 3 ladies the other night i went, 2 are a little plain school girl looks, while 1 is quite sexy with OL look. Took the OL and her name's dou dou.
Service quite good with sweet looking boobs. :)

wonderz
13-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Went down yesterday nite and 3 ladies working namely Fei Fei, Zhen Zhen and Miao Miao. In terms of looks, current stocks are quite disappointing. Was assigned Zhen Zhen, only her 4th day working.

Looks: 5.5
Plain looking. Told me she is 26 this yr but I think more like in her 30s.

Body: 5
Almost flat chest and sagging butt.

BJ: She doesn't do.

FJ: 5
Die fish.

Honestly it's the worst bonk i had at this joint since it open. The previous gals at least have certain standard of service. A total waste of money.

dexblu
13-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Went down yesterday nite and 3 ladies working namely Fei Fei, Zhen Zhen and Miao Miao. In terms of looks, current stocks are quite disappointing. Was assigned Zhen Zhen, only her 4th day working.

Looks: 5.5
Plain looking... like in her 30s.

Body: 5
Almost flat chest and sagging butt.

BJ: She doesn't do.

Die fish.

Honestly it's the worst bonk i had at this joint since it open. The previous gals at least have certain standard of service. A total waste of money.

Hi Bro wonderz,

Sorry to hear about your disappointing sexxion... :eek: Thanks for sharing !!! :)

wonderz
13-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi Bro wonderz,

Sorry to hear about your disappointing sexxion... :eek: Thanks for sharing !!! :)

No prob. Good and bad sessions all must share, especially bad session so that bros can avoid the same disappointment. ;)

sponge05
13-02-2008, 05:36 PM
No prob. Good and bad sessions all must share, especially bad session so that bros can avoid the same disappointment.

That's the spirit.

Pop by 2 nights ago too and I belive it should be the same 3 gals. Agree with you that all 3 gals are not tat good looking. As none caught my eye, I left without any action.

ANG_KONG_SIAO
13-02-2008, 05:55 PM
That's the spirit.

Pop by 2 nights ago too and I belive it should be the same 3 gals. Agree with you that all 3 gals are not tat good looking. As none caught my eye, I left without any action.

I agreed. Me just staying very nearby. Every time walk pass would either take a peep or walk in to see. Recently the stocks inside really can't make it.

Sabretooth
13-02-2008, 06:00 PM
stay in the north too, did pop by this yishun ring rd joint and think I saw the same 3 gals as mentioned by the bros here. So quite disappointed so went and recce the other Yishun joints in ave 11.

One of the shops had 2 oung gals, one quite chio and young but face sianz sianz type. The other gal was a bit more plum but more cheerful looking. Tried her instead. Only gave piano massage followed by a forceful hj and ask me want wat service.

Finally settle on fj at $100 all inclusive but she like a dead fish. Cannot lick breasts, cannot kiss, only lie down and moan. Damn tulan, so just ram her hard, shoot and pay up and go. If she was going to be like dat should have taken the pretteir one. :mad:

scorpiosim
14-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I just went 6 days ago. There massage service was so-so. I tried Xiao Lan. Total $130. Massage was piano. The FJ was OK. She has a fair and smooth skin. After that, she still will bring you water.

axey
19-02-2008, 09:19 PM
For the past month b4 CNY until yesterday...had been to this joint for 4 times..first time was with YangYang..who's no more there...enjoyable session with her...supposed to be BJ only....but becoz my leg was below her pussy while she was BJ me...i took the chance to stimulate her with my leg...in the end she bei tahan..took off everything and make love to me...say i make her high...keke...80 bucks for BJ and FJ...

2nd and 3rd time was with another gal..Xiao Yu....small boobs small size..but cute and chatty...GF feeling type...2nd time do BJ...until she complained her mouth pain pain...got abrasion already...lol...then finished off with HJ...3rd time...use only HJ lor...since find that she small size type..nuthing to play play...but she licked my balls and massage my small bro while massaging me...trying to get me to do something but i replied only HJ...she complained aiyah...make her lugi already..licked me but in the end only HJ...lol...both times always say...'wo yao geng ni zhou ai'....

4th time was yesterday...xiao yu busy with another one..so this lady...Miao Miao serviced me...nice figure la...better than Xiao Yu in terms of boobs and butt..nice massage with a bit strength...requested HJ from her only also...halfway thru..asked her can she strip everything..she obliged and took off everything including panties...took the time to play play while enjoying the HJ...paid 50 in the end for the good service...TCSS after HJ...massage somemore since time was still early....nice..

Long FR..hope u guys don mind...

Cum C U
20-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Went there yesterday since my last visit is CYN. Saw many new faces. Wanted to take a look at the "dead fishes " some bros r saying but xu yu told us they'rs gone since the boss knows about our "complaints" :D was serve by this new gal Tong Tong, late 20s, good service n strong massage. It's been a long time since i have a service that i would give a good comment. Would classifed she as a gem. Hope any bbro that tired can share. Will RFT her soon. No FR coz pretty sop and i'm pretty lazy to write about it. :D

wonderz
20-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Wanted to take a look at the "dead fishes " some bros r saying but xu yu told us they'rs gone since the boss knows about our "complaints"

Nice to know tat the boss is taking our "complaints" positively. :D

Cum C U
23-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Just drop in to tks bro sponge05 for the pts. :D Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.

Cum C U
25-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Really not my day today. Kena F but boss for nothing and wonted to bang my fusteration on some CB. ALso feeling horny n also thinking of Tong Tong the CFM look so drop by again. By suai suai went there liao she's wkg and one more waiting. So lan lan go home die cock stand.... Really damn suai mann...!!!

wonderz
26-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Really not my day today. Kena F but boss for nothing and wonted to bang my fusteration on some CB. ALso feeling horny n also thinking of Tong Tong the CFM look so drop by again. By suai suai went there liao she's wkg and one more waiting. So lan lan go home die cock stand.... Really damn suai mann...!!!

chill bro... there's always tomorrow. ;)

Wow, seems like this lady Tong Tong is getting popular with queues forming just like wat happen previously with Wei Wei & Tian Tian.

axey
27-02-2008, 09:02 PM
hi bros...went down today and had ZhenZhen for the session..finger massage with nails sometimes poking the skin..strong punching on the back and legs as well until i bei tahan..pain sia...haha..she then used her finger nails to tickle my bro and balls as well making me hard..then ask me to turn around and stroke my bro harder..then looked at me...and went down on my bro...giving a little suck...ooolala...then ask me want to do BJ..say her skills very good...told her not enough money..then she ask how much i have...told her 40 left..she said 'on' lor...come out must happy happy...i thought to myself then...wah...first time BJ 40 only...ho seh liao..she went out get the CD and came back in...then i do another confirmation with her..told her i only got 20 left in wallet another 20 still with her haven give me back change leh...she stunned a bit..then she say aiyah..thought my wallet got 40..plus another 20 total 60 do BJ lor...haha..told her no lah...only left 20 nia...so in the end do HJ...she used bery fast stroke leh.no oil also..then somemore don want let me strip her top off..make me fast fast cum...small breasts but big nipples sia...don like her service..
During my session, miao miao and xiao yu were wrking as well...xiao yu stereo really the good leh even though there was one cubicle between us...make me high also while ZZ was massagin me..lol...

Cum C U
01-03-2008, 07:44 PM
chill bro... there's always tomorrow. ;)

Wow, seems like this lady Tong Tong is getting popular with queues forming just like wat happen previously with Wei Wei & Tian Tian.

Ha... just feeling down on that day. Anyway nvr got to see her FR... Hmmm...:eek:

Bladeplus
01-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Hi bros,
Can any one PM me the location, like to give it a try.
Thanks.

wonderz
03-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Ha... just feeling down on that day. Anyway nvr got to see her FR... Hmmm...:eek:

The joint is getting hot. Went down hoping to try the new recruits but all were working and there was a bro waiting outside for his turn. Didn't have much time on hand so didn't hang around to wait.

Cum C U
04-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Ya lor at time you see cue you didi soften liao. Some more oc keep checking to see where r you. Hai... life sucks when things don't go your way...:D

Cum C U
06-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Bro topcook1 check your PM. Cheerz :D

axey
06-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi bro Wonderz and Sponge05 for upping my points...didn't know i could check who increased my points until i login and explore ard...thanks again..

sunhuan-con
07-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Can anyone PM me the location of the joint???

wonderbar
09-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Thank you bro cum c u for the loc. Will try this Tong Tong out on tue. :)

NorthGuy
10-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Just back from my overseas trip and saw so many positive FRs on tong tong. guess i got to make a trip down soon.. :D

Cum C U
10-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Just back from my overseas trip and saw so many positive FRs on tong tong. guess i got to make a trip down soon.. :D

bro north guy how's life? Just touch ready for action :D

NorthGuy
10-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks Bro cum c u. Overseas also got chiong but after seeing so many good FRs this few days think must go down recee this tong tong. :D

koko_724
10-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi,

Can anyone help to PM me the address. I'm quite near Yishun and want to try. Thanks in advance :)

dexblu
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
To all HORNY bros...

Just to let you guys know that there is new blood coming in this week... Today or tomorrow... I'm not too sure... :p

carabao
11-03-2008, 12:48 PM
tried tong tong last sat/sun

it was already 12 plus near 1..dunno whether still have or not..decided to try my luck..opened the back door,fwah..all still ard..ho seh lah

indeed tong tong is gd...after i'm done, still see got bro come in at 1 plus....then she go serves him..

wonderz
11-03-2008, 01:54 PM
tried tong tong last sat/sun

it was already 12 plus near 1..dunno whether still have or not..decided to try my luck..opened the back door,fwah..all still ard..ho seh lah

indeed tong tong is gd...after i'm done, still see got bro come in at 1 plus....then she go serves him..

i always visit them around this time, no fear of bumping into neighbours during that hour. ;)

Cum C U
14-03-2008, 11:31 AM
i always visit them around this time, no fear of bumping into neighbours during that hour. ;)

Bro so late still got exit permit ah...??? Envy you mann...!!! :D

wonderz
14-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro so late still got exit permit ah...??? Envy you mann...!!!

quite easy la.. just say going out to get supper. i always ask the gals to skip the massage, to save time. ;)

Any updates on this joint? Went down yesterday nite and it was full house again.

Cum C U
14-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Nuh...!!! My oc monitor my movement very closely this two weeks. Went to play pool with friends last nite. She was waiting in the office for me till i finish my game then go pick me up. Life sucks for me la... Hai...

axey
16-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Just read the chinese papers this morning regarding this shop. Think gonna bite the dust leow.

topcook1
17-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Just read the chinese papers this morning regarding this shop. Think gonna bite the dust leow.

Better avoid joints in Yishun at time being...Quite risky now. If wants to bonk look for the thai okts or go GL much more safer..

NorthGuy
17-03-2008, 09:38 AM

Any idea what was reported ?

dexblu
17-03-2008, 02:03 PM
sorie... double post

dexblu
17-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Report went something like this...

A guy went in looking for massage... While waiting, he heard some GREAT STEREOPHONIC THX sounds from next cubicle... Curious, he peeked into next cubicle and saw some WRESTLING... Gal quoted guy TICKET PRICING for different seatings and guy rejected saying that he only had $20 on him... Gal gave guy FREE ORAL FUCK for wasting her time... guy paiseh... tip $20... NEVER RELEASE... reported to the PRESS WITH A HARD-ON !!!

Lost Sheep
17-03-2008, 02:29 PM
ke ke ke, nice interpreted report from bro dexblu,
saw it on Sat Sin Ming, could not understand his
mentality ....

NorthGuy
17-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the news. :D

NorthGuy
19-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Update to all bros. The joint is still closed when i pass by this afternoon. Guess it has been gone after the news report..:mad:

Cum C U
19-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Update to all bros. The joint is still closed when i pass by this afternoon. Guess it has been gone after the news report..:mad:

Yup guess so. Anyway they've shift to a temp loc for the time being. If you guys wanna know just pm me k?

topcook1
20-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Yup guess so. Anyway they've shift to a temp loc for the time being. If you guys wanna know just pm me k?

Bro can PM me the temp loc?cheers

Cum C U
20-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Bro for you no problem la. Check you PM. Cheerz...:D

Cum C U
27-03-2008, 01:28 PM
I was at the coffeeshop near M***Y** for lunch seem like the place is back in biz coz saw movement inside? Any bro can comfirm? :D

topcook1
29-03-2008, 12:19 AM
I was at the coffeeshop near M***Y** for lunch seem like the place is back in biz coz saw movement inside? Any bro can comfirm? :D

Is comfirm 101 per cent the place is back in business again. Just now I opened the back door and saw one busty SYT wearing a red chong sam....Damn tempted to try but no cash ...:(

Cum C U
29-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Is comfirm 101 per cent the place is back in business again. Just now I opened the back door and saw one busty SYT wearing a red chong sam....Damn tempted to try but no cash ...:(

Endure i also very dry liao, outside kena squeeze by WL at home squeeze by oc. Payday coming soon... :D

scorpiosim
30-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Yes, the place is back in action.
Went to Blk 200+, the one with a Moon.
After it is closed for quite a while, it had re-opened. The gals are good.
Most of them have big breasts and smooth skin.
Now they also have Working Uniform.

Name : Tong Tong
Working Uniform: Pink Cheongsam (Very Silky feel and sexy)
Look : 7.5/10
Boob : 34C-D (Quite a hand full.)
Weight : About 48kg+++
Height : About 160cm+++
BJ with cap : 7/10 (with balls lickings too)
FJ : 8/10 (Moaning sound is good, very accomodating in changing various positions and will not rush you)

PS: You can request for her to keep the Cheongsam on while doing it. It feel so fetish

Pls up my point if you think my FR is ok, Thanks

Thanks in advance

Cum C U
03-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Bro that PM me i've reply. Cheerz... :D

w800i
05-04-2008, 01:20 AM
yupz moon place is back in action, went to check and found a new sweet gal called jing jing, think now got 2 as the prev thinner jing jing is also there hehe.
Overall quite good service and she gives good bbbj and banging.

Hope can maintain high standard and keep us happy :)

youngboygun
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
yo bros , can pm me the location?

Cheers ^^

Cum C U
06-04-2008, 06:57 PM
yupz moon place is back in action, went to check and found a new sweet gal called jing jing, think now got 2 as the prev thinner jing jing is also there hehe.
Overall quite good service and she gives good bbbj and banging.

Hope can maintain high standard and keep us happy :)

Thanks for your info bro. Got new stock there liao ah? Must drop by next week to check it out :p

kim-seng-heng
11-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks for your info bro. Got new stock there liao ah? Must drop by next week to check it out :p

Can PM me the location??Keen to try.:)

scorpiosim
12-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow,

The 'Moon' Place now have no gals wearing cheongsam le. Anyway, I am here to share my FR.

Went there on Monday afternoon.
Walk in, and saw the gals. All too skinny. I prefer gals with big breasts. Thus I request for Tong Tong again.
During massage, A lot of moaning sound beside my cubicles.

Cannot tahan already. Tong Tong sexy massage using her fingers to arouse me turn my brother on already.

I did her again. This time was a lot better.
Pls refer to my previous FR.

Anyway, I had share the contacts with some bro already. Pls ups my points too, so I can try some exclusive joints.

Thank you bro.

warstream
13-04-2008, 12:49 AM
Went there today,

Name : Jia Jia
Look : 7/10
Boob : B Cup
Weight : About 45kg
Height : About 158
BJ with cap : 8/10 (with balls lickings too)
FJ : 8/10

Serviced by JiaJia, her service is really good, gives full cat bath, teasing you with her breast etc. Recommended!

Cum C U
14-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Bros that PM me i've reply, check you mails...:D

wonderz
15-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Went down last nite for the first time since the joint reopened. Saw 4 gals sitting there waiting for customers and was assigned a gal called Bing Er.

Looks: 6
Looks quite young & cute, should be in her mid 20s.

Too skinny for my liking. Tits are just slightly a handful but she have a rather flat rear.

Massage: 4
Just going through the motion but at least she puts in some effort.

BJ: 6
It will done with cap and she goes about it for a while. Did try to put in some effort but still lack suction.

FJ: 5.5
Soft moan, nothing memorable.

RTF: Highly unlikely. The rest of the 3 gals also doesn't catch my fancy. Maybe will wait till they have new stocks before returning.

silentthrust
16-04-2008, 04:50 PM
After reading so much enticing FR, can't help but cycle down to R/A 11 to check it out. But i got confuse.. there are 2 of them opposite one another?

which one is more recommended? I try to locate the entrance.. but can't find... ard 12pm. All lock.... hmm maybe i am too early or i was trying at the wrong door LOL?

Anyway miss my chance. Was all fired up to go in... haiz.. kena blocked right in the face.. in the end went home with ammo still loaded. Firing Range closed. :(

silentthrust
16-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Went there at 12pm today.
Got confused by 2 TN opposite one another..
... walk like 10 mins, can't find entrance.. tried doors also lock.
haiz.. so fired up to go in. Then like Firing Range Closed, No ammo was fired. :(

Will go and try again soon..

Bros, any idea what time they open?

My virgin post... after reading for like 1 year... LOL.:D

xtremsproz
16-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Went there at 12pm today.
Got confused by 2 TN opposite one another..
... walk like 10 mins, can't find entrance.. tried doors also lock.
haiz.. so fired up to go in. Then like Firing Range Closed, No ammo was fired. :(

Will go and try again soon..

Bros, any idea what time they open?

My virgin post... after reading for like 1 year... LOL.:D

12pm.... You don't need to work?

silentthrust
16-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Yesterday took mc.... thought just take one day. But dunno why doctor gave 2 instead. I keng too well. ha ha

NorthGuy
18-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Back with an FR after ytd night down to water moon. I guess change of management as i notice that the name changed on the back door with an added "water" word ? Entered the shop and i already heard moaning sound. :D

Had a gal called "chen chen" or something like that. Boobs was popping out of her halter top. Massage was not bad for such a place and it lasted for around 30 to 40 minutes before popping the golden q. Quoted 50 hj and 100 fj and off she went to get a cap.

Moaning was loud and i think the ladies sitting behind can all heard it. This gal has enhanced boobs and should be a c cup. Her sister is all lubricated with KY. Feeling was not tight although she claimed to be 23 and i think she should be around that age. All was SOP and finished off.

But i think she lacked the gf feel and just pass me the toilet roll for me to clean up myself. After that collected the $ and off she went leaving me alone inside dressing up.

RTF ? Yes to try other gal.

Damage: 100 + 30

Fook-me
18-04-2008, 11:58 AM
read your post feeling horny, will go tonight n try.

scorpiosim
18-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Aiyo, Chen Chen service don't sound so good oh.

When it reopened, I went that time, they are wearing cheongsam. 2nd Time go, Aiyah, normal dress leh.

I need the Cheongsam fetish again. :p

Any bro who went during these past 2 days, are the gals wearing cheongsam again?

wonderz
18-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Aiyo, Chen Chen service don't sound so good oh.

When it reopened, I went that time, they are wearing cheongsam. 2nd Time go, Aiyah, normal dress leh.

I need the Cheongsam fetish again. :p

Any bro who went during these past 2 days, are the gals wearing cheongsam again?

nope... in their normal attire, no more cheongsam.

HighLife
22-04-2008, 08:44 PM
thanks to bro cum c u for the contact.......

I visited this place recently. Place quite run down and toilet is the worst....

anyway, the gal I have was a pleasant surprise. She is Bing Er...22 years old.

quite nice features, sharp nose...slim tall body, no boobs though and may be too thin for some bros. overall, her looks will not disappoint, and I think she is the most good looking amongst the gals working there.

Quite a friendly lady....massage was of sufficient strength...and quite playful during foreplay also...fj also quite responsive..overall quite a satisfying experience for me.

Total Damage : 30 (entrance) + 100 (fj)

Cheers.

Cum C U
22-04-2008, 10:37 PM
thanks to bro cum c u for the contact.......

You're always welcome bro...:D

LoveTits69
22-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi bro.. can i have the address? may i know what time they close?

Cum C U
28-04-2008, 01:12 PM
To bros that p i've repied to most of you. rry fro the lte reply. Heers n have a great week ahead...:D

Dragon M
13-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Have a session last week with Tian Tian n Mei Hui together.

Here is the FR:

Looks: 7.5 (Tian Tian) age around late 20; 6.5 (Mei Hui) age around 34+

Body: 7.5 (Tian Tian) Smooth body with b+ cup n nipple light pinkish (50 cent size)
: 6 (Mei Hui) Not bad though given birth with b+ cup size n nipple brownish (50 cent size)

Massage: na
NO TIME FOR MESSAGE COS NEED TO HANDLE 2 AT THE SAME TIMES

BJ: 7.5 (BOTH)
Good suction, able to cooperate with each other.

FJ: 8.5 (BOTH)
very accommodate and team work is fantastic

RTF: YES

kenny9784
14-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Hi Bro, can share the contact...thank/..

wonderz
17-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Went down last nite and was assigned Jing Jing. According to her, she is only a few days old at this joint. Maybe luck is not on my side as my recent visits to this joint all end up disappointing.

Looks: 6
Young and cute looking with a nice smile.

Too skinny for my liking.

Massage: Just piano playing.

BJ: Nil cos she told me she dun do and dunno how to.

Normal SOP. Did her in 2 positions. I just tried to cum asap and get out of there.

RTF: Definitely not for Jing Jing, maybe will for others.

w800i
17-05-2008, 05:09 PM
This place has an overhaul of gals i tink, cos the taller jing jing went to bal****er, tian tian and the skinny jing jing went to sembawang.

Went to check the other day to see 3 fresh face gals, so so only, so didn't try :D

wonderz
28-05-2008, 09:48 PM
I think this joint just got raided this evening. Went pass it after dinner on my way home. From the front of the joint, can see that the whole place is brightly lit up unlike the dim lights previously. Walk to the back and found the back door wide open, the sign board light switch off. Took a glimpse inside as the doors are open and saw the whole place seem to be in a mess.

Guess another joint in Yishun gone.

maestrolik
28-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Ha r u the one in no 4 uniform? The AV r inside and i saw one lady taking photos of the interior and exterior of the shop.

wonderz
28-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Ha r u the one in no 4 uniform? The AV r inside and i saw one lady taking photos of the interior and exterior of the shop.

Nope bro... way too old to be still wearing a No 4 uniform.