PDA

View Full Version : Ayumi look-a-like spotted

saddleup
28-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Was cruising on last nite along GL at abt 3+ am when some gem caught my attention outside Esso near Lor 3X. Stopped my car n take a 2nd look....as she was standing outside the petrol kiosk waiting to cross the road. Shit! Ayumi?????? Honk her and get her into the car. Wow...34D Ayumi. In case u guys don't know who Ayumi is...click this link. http://ayumi.primenova.com/gallery/officialsite/1999-11-10-LOVEppears.jpg

Ask her what her name, she say Nana. Chatted with her awhile while still parked outside kiosk. She say she workin in a niteclub and just abt to go home. Work niteclub sure got kangtao liao. She say arrived 4 days ago. So mai tu liao...made her an offer, and promise her will intro cust to her, she agreed and off we go.

Arrive at Hotel 81 at JC. Freezing cold, she see me shivering, immedaitely hug me tight at the reception counter. KNN...her boobs damn soft n big n really keep me warm. Got the keys, head to the room. Inside the room, made small talk with her coz she saynot in a rush, made cup noodle n coffee. Told me she model in shanghai, blah blah blah. Fisnish eating, we head for the shower. In the tub, she gave me a boob massage, I was fantasising the real Ayumi. Nana is fair tall n slim. I don't have her pix coz CO always check my HP. She use her twin tower n massage my dick. Tell her bu ke li le, shang chuang ba.

We dry up n get under the blankeet. She get down to my balls immediately. Can see she
s quite pro . She knows where to lick n how much strength to use. Her sucking is simply mind-blowing. Can't tahan anymore, ask her sit on me n rock. All this while I was using 2 hands to grab 1 boob. And her ass is great to the hands. Cut short the FRR.....she's a real value for age n looks n fig.

Mix korean wangfei went home liao, now comes a Jap look-alike. Looks like I'll be occupied till Wang Fei returns on the 12 dec. Haha

Name: Nana
Looks:9/10
Boobs: 34D
Waist: 24
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 8(Only 1 position coz I came too fast.)
PR skill 9.5(Good cust service. No rush, friendly GF feel)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Damage : $130 + rm + cd

Promise her will intro cust to her so those wanna bonk her, pm me.

andrew101
28-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi bro, do appreciate you can pm me her contact no.
And what’s the duration!!!!!!!!! Tks

B.Bollocks
28-11-2007, 12:40 PM
130 not including room rite bro? Abit ex..and a weird number to be charging...

me05
28-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Pls pm me the contact. Thanks bro.

saddleup
29-11-2007, 10:46 AM
130 not including room rite bro? Abit ex..and a weird number to be charging...

Bro, she ask for $150, I bargain to $130. So thats my damage. You can pay $150 and you damage is $150. Thanks

unclesammi
29-11-2007, 10:53 AM
The price turns a lot of potiential customers off.

aczeta76
29-11-2007, 11:04 AM
hmmm... tempting but over my budget.

:rolleyes:

satyr365
29-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I saw someone at GL yesterday that fits Bro Saddleup's description. Nice! :p

Unfortunately, over my budget as well... boo hoo hoo

Cheers

smallfish73
29-11-2007, 01:11 PM
150 w/o room and cd is really on the high end. don't think many bros will try her unless there r pics to show her real things.

ottoman
29-11-2007, 01:34 PM
hey bro, im interested leh, can pm me her contact?
thks bro

Euphorian
29-11-2007, 01:38 PM
bro saddleup!!

Will be eternally grateful...pm me pls...

saddleup
29-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Actually, I also feel the opening price is high, but after the session, I don't feel the pinch. I've sent her contacts to 30odd bros. Let them try and post a FR. Good or bad doesn't bother me coz Im not affiliated to her. Just helping her and also sharing with bros here a beauty. Yes she was at GL last nite. I bonked her again. She was wearing a t-shirt n a pair of jeans. Im very pleased with her service thats why Im a return customer.

B.Bollocks
29-11-2007, 03:11 PM
I saw someone at GL yesterday that fits Bro Saddleup's description. Nice! :p

Unfortunately, over my budget as well... boo hoo hoo

Cheers

hey bro, did u go over and check out her price? I mean maybe last nite she willl be more accomodating?

ahpaul25
29-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Waiting for FR.......:D

satyr365
29-11-2007, 04:44 PM
hey bro, did u go over and check out her price? I mean maybe last nite she willl be more accomodating?

Wanted to la bro! But I was on my way to a session with another chio bu! And I was running late! So couldn't spare the time to stop and chat with her!

However, hope I bump into her again these next few days when I'm there again! I will try to negotiate then! :D

Cheers

B.Bollocks
29-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Wanted to la bro! But I was on my way to a session with another chio bu! And I was running late! So couldn't spare the time to stop and chat with her!

However, hope I bump into her again these next few days when I'm there again! I will try to negotiate then! :D

Cheers

aiyoh wasted!! do u OMO or u liek to go with friend ? btw, give u hor gai siao..this gal at lorong 10 in black lili..i wrote an FR..quite good...u should try her..another damn power one man..hehehe

Red-dragon
03-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Anyone tried her service yet? How come no FR for this gem?

Woofie
03-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi Bros....

No FR for this gem yet... Let me write it for everyone.. Still not a very good writer of FR... Hope wont bore u guys to death... :p

Firstly, thanks to bro Saddleup who passed me the contact. As the rules of SBF goes, contact him for her contact. By the way bro, i managed to take some "live" swee swee pics of her.. hehe... Let me know if u keen to release to others here in the forum...

Contacted her, went to her place to pick her up.... my 1st look - stunned by her beautiful big eyes.... I must say her 1st impression looks really good! Bro Saddleup is very right n i must add that her looks grows on u.... She is realli like a cute jap n taller somemore... She was in her Tshirt n short demnim skirt....

Ok live action takes place in Hotel 81 somewhere in Lor 20... She suggests to go there. Zoom Zoom Off we go..... Reached the hotel, got to wait... while waiting, she cuddles up to me, hug me from behind... behaves exactly like a gf.... damn shiok.. her big soft breasts against my back....

Into the room, mai tu liao, she stripped off and started to hug me like a long lost lover n exchange pecks on our necks... Then she asked me to go shower, she said she already showered... But for hygenie reasons, i drag her into the shower with me... Oh she is very attentive to the water temp and then soap me n then i soap her n we rabba each other in the shower... She really has a fantastic figure... OMG... C cup.... beautiful, soft n firmly planted on her body! I wish she is my gf..... She is very cheeky says tat she dun have a bf, i can apply.... But first buy her a ring to show my sincerity... :eek:

Dried ourselves n action begins on the bed.... No frenching but minor pecks on the lips tats all (she got an ulcer)... She starts to cat-bath me from my neck to my chest to my inner thighs n butt.... i begin to finger her and she is
relishing from it.... turned her over n started 69 position... was disappointed tat she did not lick my shaft but only sucking my balls.... she inisists on condom for BJ....

Her slurping skills was ok.... I still prefer bbbj.... while she was licking my shaft, i was sucking her tits n her fingers were at work on her own pussy.... wow... wat a nice view... she seems to be hungry for sex. I changed position n continued to finger n lick her till she is totally wet like a fountain and i think she climaxed as she moaned and started to push my face away n beg me to F her... :D

Entered her missionary n pumper her all the way... She was THX surround sys and enjoying herself... The way she was grabbing the pillows n her hands all over and i grabbed her breasts n she seems to like it.... I wanted to shift her to doggie but she refused... So end up pumping in only one position. sian... Anyway, it was stilll good n managed to cum shortly...

paid up n i went to shower... But she did not go to shower after tat becos she said she is rushing off to meet her frens to go somewhere else. Hmmm... Hygenie?? and said wanted to keep my smell inside her as long as possible... Super cheeky answer... Managed to take some of her pics n she relctantly obliged n said i MUST NEVER post it on the net??? Hehe....

Anyway, she hugged me b4 leaving and i was quite sad to leave her.. she is realli a SWEE beauty from shanghai. But she told me she is a kindergarten teacher back home? n Bro Saddleup says she is a model? realli dunno...

Ratings sys

Looks - 9/10 (nice big eyes, resembles Ayumi for sure from the nose up only)
Skin - 9/10 (smooth like Tofu....)
Height - she is at least 1.68m tall... Tom crusie bros, dun miss it!
Body - 9/10 Model figure
Boobs - 10/10 ( i just love her nehs... C cup Solid Naturals "tell me where u get ur body from?")

GFE- 8/10
BJ - 3/10 (i have to fail her on this! i am a BJ lover n she doesnt pass)
FJ - 6/10 ( only 1 or 2 positions similar to missionary, no innovation leh)
Sex hungry - 8/10 (she seems to be a hungry kitty) hehe
Damage - $120 with room, cd my own

RTF: yes i will, maybe will improve? Hope so... But she is pretty.

Advice to bros : enjoy her swee swee face n swee swee body!

Thanks bro Saddleup! Cheers! :D

Senior Bros - pls up my little little miserable points as an encouragement for me to write FR for all to share n to consider abt this gem pls. Thanks a million!

Woofie
03-12-2007, 04:04 PM
last but not least: i forgot to add tat: bros cannot expect her service stds to be like the Thai FLs that all the OKT bros bring in.... Nana's main selling point will be her looks n bod! :D

Cheers to all!

B.Bollocks
03-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Bro, she ask for $150, I bargain to $130. So thats my damage. You can pay $150 and you damage is $150. Thanks

sounds like a steal now that one of the first few FRs are out....bro, mind to give me the contact?

John Cena
03-12-2007, 04:39 PM
wah wah ayumi-lookalike, hi ts, if possible can u pm me her contact? :D

Erotican
03-12-2007, 05:41 PM
A PRC??

A Ayumi lookalike!?

jackshepard08
03-12-2007, 06:48 PM
bro, can u pm me contact. tks.

euphosis
04-12-2007, 06:07 PM
can pm me her contact too.. thx bro

moonblood
05-12-2007, 09:19 AM
bro, can I have her contact as well?
defintely wanna try her

saddleup
05-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Latest info from Nana.
She's not taking any appt for now becoz she is not feeling well. So kindly not call her till she recover. Will update here. As a compensation, I will intro a real SYT 20 yrs old. Look out for my next FR wif pix.

Docow1000
05-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Trust Bro Saddleup,

He always have gems to share.

h.5.n1virus
11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi,

Last night, went to a TN but shop was closing down so no chance to get FJ, only massage.
Very disapponted and need to release.
So remembered Nana who introduced by bro SaddleUp and gave her a call.
Met at hotel at GL.
It was raining.
She arrived in 10 min.
Go up to hotel.
Once inside, i bath first and then she.
After cleaning, she started touching my didi.
On the bed, her skills are fantastic.
I never though PRC is capabe of something like this, same as those CAT150 WL.
She licked the hell out of my body.
Then put my didi between her boobs and rub.
Shiok!
After that BJ.
Then we use Cowgirl style for 5 min.
The whole bed rocked!
Quickly change to Doggie.
Slow first then faster and faster.
She cried out and I used all my force to screw her.
I shot and was so exhausted that I laid on bed to catch breath.

Nana (she said she is also called LiLi)
Looks - 9/10 (She is Ayumi but got some dark shadows around her eyes maybe lack sleep. Her eyes are very big)
Skin - 8/10
Body - 9/10 (great shape!)
Boobs - 9/10 (WOW!)
GFE- 8/10
BJ - 4/10
FJ - 7/10
Damage - $120 exclude room and cd
RTF: YES

To me, she got special characteristic, very different from other PRCs.
I want to thanks bro SaddleUp for this great contact!!

Tension68
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi,
Last night, went to a TN but shop was closing down so no chance to get FJ, only massage.
Very disapponted and need to release.
So remembered Nana who introduced by bro SaddleUp and gave her a call.
Met at hotel at GL.
It was raining.
She arrived in 10 min.
Nana (she said she is also called LiLi)
Looks - 9/10 (She is Ayumi but got some dark shadows around her eyes maybe lack sleep. Her eyes are very big)
Skin - 8/10
Body - 9/10 (great shape!)
Boobs - 9/10 (WOW!)
GFE- 8/10
BJ - 4/10
FJ - 7/10
Damage - $120 exclude room and cd
RTF: YES

Bro, yesterday? Can I ask u hor.. was she wearing white top and short, top V neck revealing a deep cleavage?

I saw a dam solid PRC outside a petrol kiosk near Lor 16, was going home after meeting fren for dinner. If confirm, den I noe who to ask for contact.. haha.

laterz

WISELYMEN
12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Bro
Care to share her contact with me..i like Ayumi very much..hope can do with her,not real one is ok,con one also can la..:D

WISELYMEN
15-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Bro,
Still dont receive her contact from u?:(

h.5.n1virus
15-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Bro, yesterday? Can I ask u hor.. was she wearing white top and short, top V neck revealing a deep cleavage?

I saw a dam solid PRC outside a petrol kiosk near Lor 16, was going home after meeting fren for dinner. If confirm, den I noe who to ask for contact.. haha.

laterz

Hi bro,

Not sure are is the same person.
She was wearing white then.
We met at Lor20.
After that, she did say she is meeting a friend.

WISELYMEN
20-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Try to contact her but no answer?any bro know what happen?please advise..Thanks:(

saddleup
21-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Try call9ing her after 2pm. No FR lately?

Tension68
25-01-2008, 02:36 AM
She still around??? Seems like most PRC rushing home for CNY?