PDA

View Full Version : Any single guys here rent hdb room out to girls n stay with them

laobiantai
13-08-2020, 08:57 AM
for example you buy a 3 room resale hdb.

You stay in 1 room. The other room rent out to a girl, 2 girls or a couple.

In future, if there are any dispute or she don't want to pay rent, she can make false police report that you molest her.

Have you thought of this before?

Did you install cctv before they move in to protect yourself?

arl127
13-08-2020, 09:17 AM
If you are genuinely renting a room for income and if you behave as a owner, you should not have any problem, of course, I hope you rent the room legally by registering your tenants. If rent is not paid kick them out and don't return the advance money paid. Though SG is a woman charter country, it doesn't mean what ever woman says is "RIGHT" :D:D

In future, if there are any dispute or she don't want to pay rent, she can make false police report that you molest her.

Did you install cctv before they move in to protect yourself?

lipe
13-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Donkey years ago.

I rented a whole HDB flat (Block 3XX), AMK interchange (opposite Burger King side), all by myself.

The owner is going through a divorce and I have the house all to myself.

My ex-gf refused to break off with her current bf as they have already engaged to get married. Heart broken.

After her honeymoon, she agreed to meet up.

So after Saturday work (last time no Saturday off) brought her to this flat. With so much privacy, we just stay naked and screwed.

Here I learned how to do cunnilingus. Every time she said "come her my dear", I know it is time to go Missionary Style.

We would have a few rounds. Cuddle and rest between rounds.

By early evening, we washed up and I sent her home. Remember, she is married and has to be home for dinner.

This goes on for a few months until she is pregnant.

Sadly after this we are no more in contact.

Yes rented HDB house but girl did not stay. Each Saturday is our love nest.

Whenever pass by this area, it brings back sweet memories.

Bizsta
13-08-2020, 08:52 PM

Did you install cctv before they move in to protect yourself?but frankly speaking how many of these single or 2 ladies wanna rent a room from a single guy unless of course rental is below mkt value

teehee
13-08-2020, 09:02 PM
As someone who’s working in the aviation industry, most girls (or rather stewardesses) who are new to Singapore would rent an area in the east. Majority of them prefer female landlords or just purely tenants. But if the price is right, everything is negotiable. I know of a couple cases whereby the ladies realised most of their belongings have been touched when they go for layovers abroad. All the humsup landlords sniffing their lingerie. :rolleyes:

poongko
15-08-2020, 11:00 PM
As someone who’s working in the aviation industry, most girls (or rather stewardesses) who are new to Singapore would rent an area in the east. Majority of them prefer female landlords or just purely tenants. But if the price is right, everything is negotiable. I know of a couple cases whereby the ladies realised most of their belongings have been touched when they go for layovers abroad. All the humsup landlords sniffing their lingerie. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha. No choice. :D

Syellow
15-08-2020, 11:07 PM

So next time they left their soiled undies for landlords to sniff? :D