PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Thailand?

LaQuica
11-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Hello to all Bros,

Was wondering if any bros here is currently "Stuck" in Thailand now due to the pandemic?

Humlea
11-08-2020, 09:33 PM
I'm stuck here since 3 years ago before the pandemic... really miss bah chor mee and kopi C.

poi123
11-08-2020, 09:59 PM
I'm stuck here since 3 years ago before the pandemic... really miss bah chor mee and kopi C.

Hi bro, u are attached in thailand for work huh?

Humlea
12-08-2020, 05:45 AM
Hi bro, u are attached in thailand for work huh?

Yes Sir! And fucking regretted it.

bluetooth
12-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Don’t regret don’t regret. Many people will want to be in Thailand now but can’t and for the foreseeable future also can’t enter.

fleaz
12-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Don’t regret don’t regret. Many people will want to be in Thailand now but can’t and for the foreseeable future also can’t enter.

bro stay here find rice to eat and come here holiday give rice other to eat totally differ feel :p

LaQuica
12-08-2020, 04:14 PM
bro stay here find rice to eat and come here holiday give rice other to eat totally differ feel :p

Gotta agree with that man.

bluetooth
12-08-2020, 04:32 PM

:p true true.. come on 2 weeks holiday plus stay here full time is very different.. :D

Humlea
12-08-2020, 07:27 PM

Exactly! Managing these pea brain Thai workers shortened my fucking lifespan by 10 years...

LaQuica
12-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Exactly! Managing these pea brain Thai workers shortened my fucking lifespan by 10 years...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the impression of Siam Kia. When it comes to work, They are really lacking the ability to think out of the box.
And while i feel i am one lazy ass at times, they have a whole new level of laziness which is eye opening to me. :eek:

countryman
12-08-2020, 09:26 PM

Nothing to miss, Thai food anytime nicer!
BCM very easy to make @home..

countryman
12-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the impression of Siam Kia. When it comes to work, They are really lacking the ability to think out of the box.
And while i feel i am one lazy ass at times, they have a whole new level of laziness which is eye opening to me. :eek:

Be thankful they are lazy n not thinking out of the box.. Otherwise you'll be the one working under them.

poi123
13-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Its becos u have responsibilty.. chillax abit whenever you can ya!!

lionheart8
13-08-2020, 12:43 AM
I spent quite a number of years in Thailand. Hope to go back again soon once we can travel again. Jing jing kit therng Krungthep!

bluetooth
13-08-2020, 01:47 AM

Sadly it’s true.. most Thai males are simply lazy..

LaQuica
13-08-2020, 02:41 AM
I spent quite a number of years in Thailand. Hope to go back again soon once we can travel again. Jing jing kit therng Krungthep!

Currently felt the opposite of you. Stayed here too Long I miss homeland. Haha

william99
13-08-2020, 09:44 AM

Agreed to certain extend.
Lucky, I just need to manage 4 local staff.
Found one of them who can understand my instructions and willing to follow. Let him guide/lead the team.
So basically, I only deal with one of them.
Especially when I'm not around at office (holidays/makan ular) someone can be monitored remotely and get the work done.
As long as jobs/work done properly with no customer complaints, I'm fine.
I don't disturb them if no work need to be done, vice versa.
Expectations can't be too high, don't use your common sense (sometimes) and slow down your pace.
Or else really miserable...

fleaz
13-08-2020, 11:47 AM

555 yes my most of thai workers are lazy whereas my migrant workers very hardworking, su all the way but they are too cunning

draven78eric
13-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Nothing to miss, Thai food anytime nicer!
BCM very easy to make @home..

im pretty you are quite wrong on the food...;)
Thai food for tourist is anytime nicer than own food back home..
after you stay more than 6 mths...you will start to feel the kick..
you give 1 chicken to a Thai vendor, she only know how to chop it into pieces and oil fried it but if you give 1 chicken to a sg/mlysian vendor, you will see wonders from just 1 chicken...
every where you eat from roadside is just the same old kuay diao..with just that few choices of sien lek/yai, sien mee kao, bak mee..
for ours, 2 to 3 times choices...
they only can do kuay diao moo or gai or duck ...
we all have hokkien prawn mee, BCM, lor mee, mee siam, mee rebus and many more
They only have lard na, we have char mee hoon, char kuay diao, char mee, mui fan and etc...
They only know how to eat catfish and tilapia and only grilled..
our style, can use a normal fish to make a feast out of it..
Throw them a groupa or soon hock or grass fish, they stare at it in emptiness..
give them pork ribs, they know nothing, we can do bkt, XO pork rib and etc...
Thai chicken rice , the rice no flavor..chicken dry and hard..
Duck rice, only duck n rice no sauce..
char siew rice and roasted pork rice...no sauce also...
when try to order just roasterd pork and dont want rice, willing to pay more, he claimed cannot sell..i was like...:eek::confused:
its not they cant think out of the box, its they have limited Ram to process..
drink here drink there, only tom yum soup and sweet sour fish soup(catfish)...
Just throw them a menu from a chinese soup vendor from our side, they blur and stare into emptiness again...try ask them about snakehead fish soup,lotus soup, herbal chicken soup and most simple ABC soup..clueless...
we have tian ji porridge too..and Thai eat the frog without clearing the internal organs and just boiled it with their own spices...:eek:
their food in fact is very limited and always in their comfort zone...
Breakfast in thai, lagi limited...fried stuff every where or moo bin and kao niao...
we have economy mee hoon or black sauce mee with many items to choose..
also try eat their fried mee hoon here..:D totally cannot make it..
go everywhere in the market fair, everybody selling the same thing in different corners...:rolleyes:
once i made the taiwan style chicken chop
offer to my kids friends, young teenagers, all stunned like vegetables.. suprised that chicken have so big pcs and didnt know is the chicken breast meat slice in between into a bigger pcs...

conclusion, thai food really cannot fight with mlysian and sg food...

draven78eric
13-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Agreed to certain extend.
Lucky, I just need to manage 4 local staff.
Found one of them who can understand my instructions and willing to follow. Let him guide/lead the team.
So basically, I only deal with one of them.
Especially when I'm not around at office (holidays/makan ular) someone can be monitored remotely and get the work done.
As long as jobs/work done properly with no customer complaints, I'm fine.
I don't disturb them if no work need to be done, vice versa.
Expectations can't be too high, don't use your common sense (sometimes) and slow down your pace.
Or else really miserable...

logic in thailand brings you to no where
can never explain them in logic...never exists in their brain...never will also.
advance salary is the norm out of the norm...after get salary, drunk and miss work next day or some even few days..but excuse is wife or family some where have problem...
starting stage, any sg people will go crazy with thai staffs...:rolleyes:

bluetooth
13-08-2020, 02:09 PM

Agreed.. if there is one thing i miss about Singapore.. it's the food..

Humlea
13-08-2020, 02:59 PM
can never explain them in logic...never exists in their brain...never will also.
advance salary is the norm out of the norm...after get salary, drunk and miss work next day or some even few days..but excuse is wife or family some where have problem...

Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort. But as we know people has to get the needle in their skins to know the pain, I'm here to help give you tips and advise to avoid all those unnecessary heartache... but you have to standby to lose your hair and shorten your lifespan.

Another way is to learn how to crack software and sell them online like ebay etc... offer chargeable tech support via teamviewer and build your sales. Once your sales stable at 3k SGD you can come liao. Other than power outrage you have to suffer, you can skip all the headache of setting up a company here.

Humlea
13-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Agreed.. if there is one thing i miss about Singapore.. it's the food..

I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.

berserker87
13-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Any bros in BKK now want go out for ktv etc please pm! I know quite a few good places to hang out..

Happyman007
13-08-2020, 08:30 PM
if the thai workers all are female how? :D

Female lazy is ok can open leg, even lazy like dead fish also nevermind got many carrot head willing to pay her de. :p

Happyman007
13-08-2020, 08:33 PM
I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.

You siao lah waste ticket......I jio 2 more friends and fly to KL stay 2 nights eat until song song then fly back CM....everyday in KL eat and find toilet to kee, and go find food again to eat and go kee again to empty storage tank 555 :D

Plus go to Thai disco end up all viet bu take over them...Thai disco with 100% viet bu.:D

Happyman007
13-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

100% agree, most (not all) must treat them like dogs and order them to do this and that.....too nice to them is not the right way, same like in Indonesia. (dog brain)

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort..

Try to be stable in sg and fully paid off at least a HDB flat of your own, so when you come over at least have HDB rental as passive income to last you longer in Thailand.......saw so many sg sinkies come and try to live here with their mia thai or teerak, end up cannot support themselves end up need to go back sg to find job.

LaQuica
14-08-2020, 12:08 AM
im pretty you are quite wrong on the food...;)
Thai food for tourist is anytime nicer than own food back home..
after you stay more than 6 mths...you will start to feel the kick..
you give 1 chicken to a Thai vendor, she only know how to chop it into pieces and oil fried it but if you give 1 chicken to a sg/mlysian vendor, you will see wonders from just 1 chicken...
every where you eat from roadside is just the same old kuay diao..with just that few choices of sien lek/yai, sien mee kao, bak mee..
for ours, 2 to 3 times choices...
they only can do kuay diao moo or gai or duck ...
we all have hokkien prawn mee, BCM, lor mee, mee siam, mee rebus and many more

That's really true, and i am missing LORRRRRRRR MEEEEE mak. seriously cannot find any here or anything similar.

True Story.

LaQuica
14-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Any bros in BKK now want go out for ktv etc please pm! I know quite a few good places to hang out..

Got heart no strength. Times bad, not a good time to enjoy fully. Lim kopi & lim Jiu still can. :p

ZanShen
14-08-2020, 12:51 AM
Sadly it’s true.. most Thai males are simply lazy..

Not only lazy. In general, I find them Incapable as well.

ZanShen
14-08-2020, 12:54 AM

its not they cant think out of the box, its they have limited Ram to process..
drink here drink there, only tom yum soup and sweet sour fish soup(catfish)...
Just throw them a menu from a chinese soup vendor from our side, they blur and stare into emptiness again...try ask them about snakehead fish soup,lotus soup, herbal chicken soup and most simple ABC soup..clueless...
we have tian ji porridge too..and Thai eat the frog without clearing the internal organs and just boiled it with their own spices...:eek:
their food in fact is very limited and always in their comfort zone...

I am hungry after reading your post :p

countryman
14-08-2020, 04:56 AM
That's your opinion but for me I prefer Thai food anytime.

Humlea
14-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Try to be stable in sg and fully paid off at least a HDB flat of your own, so when you come over at least have HDB rental as passive income to last you longer in Thailand.......saw so many sg sinkies come and try to live here with their mia thai or teerak, end up cannot support themselves end up need to go back sg to find job.

That will be the best way to go about... minimum have 50k baht to keep you going... after few years bored liao can relocate to viet or phil... just don't try to make a living in thailand... best is like uncle007 have HDB in SG and a few condos in CM... landlord collect rental... sibei song!

Humlea
14-08-2020, 10:40 AM

True lah... different people different taste buds.

In SG we can see 2-3 char kuay tiao under the same hawker center roof but this stall seehum more fresh and that stall chilli more power etc... each to their own customer based.

In TH 1 night market can have 5 padthai and all taste exactly the same... too salty? add sugar... too sweet? add chilli powder loh... Chicken rice meat more dry than a 75 yo grandma virginal.

TonyCheong2
14-08-2020, 11:54 AM
I'm here to help give you tips and advise to avoid all those unnecessary heartache... but you have to standby to lose your hair and shorten your lifespan.

555 spoken like a true veteran! :D

As for Thai food I only like northern region dishes as have a lot of herbs and Issarn/Lao region grill pork.

Non Thai food in Thailand is expensive.

Try eating Chinese food in Yaowarat! All fake shark's fins, bird's nest and misc dishes at rip off prices! :mad:

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 12:35 PM

Bro, try BaBaThai ...very authentic ...singapore guy...
We must support our own people mah:D

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 12:38 PM
That's really true, and i am missing LORRRRRRRR MEEEEE mak. seriously cannot find any here or anything similar.

True Story.

I just wish one bro or some one will start Tian Ji porridge and Lor mee and Ban mien...Ban mien need PRC girl then better...:D

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 12:40 PM
I am hungry after reading your post :p

I was eating Nasi Lemak and Chendol by BaBaThai when writing that post...:D

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 12:42 PM

of cos of cos, every body has his/her own preference... :D
Never has the intention of breaking up your preference..

Humlea
14-08-2020, 01:25 PM
Bro, try BaBaThai ...very authentic ...singapore guy...
We must support our own people mah:D

Bro, I eat few times liao... in fact just 2 weeks ago friend also order and send it to me... sibei song... now suddenly the urge very strong again...

Humlea
14-08-2020, 01:27 PM
555 spoken like a true veteran! :D

No no no... not trying to act lao jiao... I this kind more like lan jiao... but just to give advise to newcomers to prevent headache I really don't mind.

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Bro, I eat few times liao... in fact just 2 weeks ago friend also order and send it to me... sibei song... now suddenly the urge very strong again...

:D:D:D
Their Laksa is the most or should say, very very near to what we have back in SG...if order home delivery, i advise to warm it or boil the soup to boiling hot again and pour into the yellow mee and mee hoon, yum yum....
also, try their curry puff...i ordered 6 puffs for 4 straight days...and chendol too...
Their mobile app or website ordering, superb...sure put in good amount of capital for the site ordering system...

draven78eric
14-08-2020, 01:37 PM
No no no... not trying to act lao jiao... I this kind more like lan jiao... but just to give advise to newcomers to prevent headache I really don't mind.

We all just share share only lah...no lao jiao or lan jiao...

Humlea
14-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Their Laksa is the most or should say, very very near to what we have back in SG...if order home delivery, i advise to warm it or boil the soup to boiling hot again and pour into the yellow mee and mee hoon, yum yum....
also, try their curry puff...i ordered 6 puffs for 4 straight days...and chendol too...
Their mobile app or website ordering, superb...sure put in good amount of capital for the site ordering system...

You all at BKK ones sibei song leh... I'm 2 hrs away they don't send... :(

bluetooth
14-08-2020, 05:34 PM

Curry puff!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 I been here for 7 years never found a decent curry puff.... thank you!

countryman
14-08-2020, 07:56 PM
True lah... different people different taste buds.

In SG we can see 2-3 char kuay tiao under the same hawker center roof but this stall seehum more fresh and that stall chilli more power etc... each to their own customer based.

In TH 1 night market can have 5 padthai and all taste exactly the same... too salty? add sugar... too sweet? add chilli powder loh... Chicken rice meat more dry than a 75 yo grandma virginal.

But it doesn't mean I don't like our local SG n MY food..I luv them also!
In actual fact, there are nice food in every cuisine. Even Russian food are nice.. Eg: the dumplings, borscht soup etc....

LaQuica
15-08-2020, 12:17 AM
We all just share share only lah...no lao jiao or lan jiao...

You all at BKK ones sibei song leh... I'm 2 hrs away they don't send... :(

Grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe where you are at got things that Bangkok doesn't have and we are all missing all the good stuff there? ;)

Anyway don't mind my new account ah. Wo bu shi Xin jiao, dan ye bu shi lao jiao... Just a casual Jiao sharing the same interest that this forum is all about. :D

Humlea
15-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe where you are at got things that Bangkok doesn't have and we are all missing all the good stuff there? ;)

Anyway don't mind my new account ah. Wo bu shi Xin jiao, dan ye bu shi lao jiao... Just a casual Jiao sharing the same interest that this forum is all about. :D

Beaches loh... long long stretch of beach which I don't really go...

I talk to anyone... account new or not doesn't matter to me... just the topic of interest.

draven78eric
15-08-2020, 11:22 AM

Just a normal "jiao" which love to get into some girl's mouth and cb...:D

draven78eric
15-08-2020, 11:24 AM
But it doesn't mean I don't like our local SG n MY food..I luv them also!
In actual fact, there are nice food in every cuisine. Even Russian food are nice.. Eg: the dumplings, borscht soup etc....

My opinion, Russian food is just Western food somehow mix with Asian...
Like their normal daily Macaroni with Beef stew..and potato with stew sauce...

draven78eric
15-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Curry puff!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 I been here for 7 years never found a decent curry puff.... thank you!

Try theirs...also their chendol...:D slurp...im ordering today again..:eek:

countryman
15-08-2020, 12:35 PM
I just read in the news that Thailand will not be opening its borders for tourist this year. Only those under the special arrangements are allowed to enter Thailand. Only next year they will consider opening its borders for tourist.
Looks like the economy for Thailand will be hit very hard!

fleaz
15-08-2020, 03:14 PM
actually if you guys stay in the south
hatyai, betong area have quite a lot of sg msian stye food
standard still quite ok lah
also in the south, seafood cheap and fresh :D
i never order seafood anymore in sg :D

bluetooth
15-08-2020, 06:52 PM
I just read in the news that Thailand will not be opening its borders for tourist this year. Only those under the special arrangements are allowed to enter Thailand. Only next year they will consider opening its borders for tourist.

I reckon perhaps mid 2021 then they will open for tourist and even if they do, also depends on if Singapore still implements the “come back from overseas 2 weeks quarantine, you pay yourself” if Singapore still have that, doubt anyone will come. Just imagine you come in Thailand quarantine 2 weeks you pay. You go back Singapore quarantine another 2 weeks you pay also. Not worth it.

bluetooth
15-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Try theirs...also their chendol...:D slurp...im ordering today again..:eek:

Okie will try someday! 😁

draven78eric
16-08-2020, 12:44 PM

If you are doing biz for domestic market, will not be that too hard..
Unless depend on tourists then need to go try fly kite liao...
Just like some bros, who are dealing with Thai amulets..not much affect, have also very little..
The best thing for Thai is to bring up their livestocks, vegetables and rice..all those agricultural stuffs, prepare for shortage of food domestically and for export purpose to bring up revenue for country..End of the end will start to have shortage of food world wide...watch n see...:rolleyes:

draven78eric
16-08-2020, 12:45 PM
actually if you guys stay in the south
hatyai, betong area have quite a lot of sg msian stye food
standard still quite ok lah
also in the south, seafood cheap and fresh :D
i never order seafood anymore in sg :D

Southern Thailand is the only places to have the better nasi brani and dont need to get out of Thailand border...

draven78eric
16-08-2020, 12:49 PM
I reckon perhaps mid 2021 then they will open for tourist and even if they do, also depends on if Singapore still implements the “come back from overseas 2 weeks quarantine, you pay yourself” if Singapore still have that, doubt anyone will come. Just imagine you come in Thailand quarantine 2 weeks you pay. You go back Singapore quarantine another 2 weeks you pay also. Not worth it.

Thailand will more interested in the Chinese, Indians, Russian then the Europe, Ocenia mates and Kiwis and the last will be the Americans....

Chinese from China dominate all over Thailand..
Indians, Bangkok and Pattaya
Russian still the Holder for Pattaya
Europe and Ocenia mates in Bangkok

fleaz
16-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Southern Thailand is the only places to have the better nasi brani and dont need to get out of Thailand border...

im not a briyani lover but somehow i feel the spices used seems differ from sg
also, the muslim roti stall, the curry no where near sg standard.
but no fish prawn also good :o
sg dishes i cannot find with similar feel fried prawn noodle, prawn noodle, carrot cake. have not been back sg for more than 8months now.... really miss these... :(

bluetooth
16-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Thailand will more interested in the Chinese, Indians, Russian then the Europe, Ocenia mates and Kiwis and the last will be the Americans....

Chinese from China dominate all over Thailand..
Indians, Bangkok and Pattaya
Russian still the Holder for Pattaya
Europe and Ocenia mates in Bangkok

Definitely. China is an important market for Thailand..

countryman
16-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Actually Bangkok or Pattaya have very nice briyani. The Indian restaurants are run by Indians themselves and u get nice authentic briyani, in fact it's even better than SG with all the tandoori chicken n lamb rogan josh etc..

TonyCheong2
17-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Actually Bangkok or Pattaya have very nice briyani. The Indian restaurants are run by Indians themselves and u get nice authentic briyani, in fact it's even better than SG with all the tandoori chicken n lamb rogan josh etc..

Paeng mak! :p

draven78eric
17-08-2020, 01:02 PM
im not a briyani lover but somehow i feel the spices used seems differ from sg
also, the muslim roti stall, the curry no where near sg standard.
but no fish prawn also good :o
sg dishes i cannot find with similar feel fried prawn noodle, prawn noodle, carrot cake. have not been back sg for more than 8months now.... really miss these... :(

curry in thai they use different spices..
thai dont know what is soup prawn noodels and fried prawn noodles..Their head only stuck with kuay diao moo, chicken and duck...
Throw them prawn and make soup prawn noodle..they will ask , can lor..have people eat like that lor...
Carrot cake they will also stone for a period of time and takes time to register..
Carrot cake if can do in Bangkok, will be a good breakfast take n go biz...

draven78eric
17-08-2020, 01:05 PM

Important..its the demand and supply things..
There are chinese company in North east area, looking for nautral resources like gas or oil or other natural resources...
In a way of joint collaboration between sino-thai...
Letting a chinese company to do this type of project, can see how they look up to China...

draven78eric
17-08-2020, 01:17 PM
china is thailand no.1 tourist leh cum money laundering. :rolleyes:

but hear from some thai friends that their china "investors" went broke after wuhan virus. :eek: if Trump kana re-elected in Nov2020 hor China will jialat more. :rolleyes:

Lately hearsay from news China a lot natural disasters such as floods/rains then a lot pp unemployed also plus now CCP asking China pp not to waste food. If thailand open up travel to china pp maybe a lot chiong there to eat and live perm in thailand. :D

Not only China Laundering money in Thailand, Taiwan also and doing phone scamming in Thailand and online loan sharks and gambling too..
not only some china investors, many other foreign company also gone busted due to covid19 and so are many local thai biz too..whole fleet of vans and rental cars go busted..If trump kena re-elected, you will see 360 changes from him and become buddies with Xi..His only card left now is Anti China.
China will benefits even more from Trump is re-elected..
biden popularity by 14% ahead is now down to just 7% ahead of Trump and still have 3 mths to go.
he is the only president who will not go to War like the two bushes and Obama..but he is still a jerk though..

not only china has nautral disasters...
S.korea also flood, Japan also flood, India also flood, and india agriculture are attack by the gross hoppies creature..

Prince Devitt
17-08-2020, 08:14 PM

Prince Devitt upped

bluetooth
18-08-2020, 02:36 AM
Prince Devitt upped

Finn Balor don’t upped me in future please.. thank you very much..

Humlea
18-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Can someone name me a brand that got into international platform?
SG we have charles & keith, razer, banyan tree, thumbdrive, OSIM, etc...

Please don't tell me red bull, it's Austria and the thai version is an unknown kratin deang. The closest I can think of is The Pizza Company but a quick search on their history, it's actually use to owned by Pizza Hut.

So beside siambu that when internationally... what else did? Padthai?

draven78eric
18-08-2020, 12:14 PM
better check your facts thailand has large chinese thai influence as if they dont have carrot cake
https://www.wongnai.com/recipes/turnip-cake
khanom phak kat (ขนมผักกาด)

Sure the vast majority of thai palate favours issan based cuisine but they sell what sells not what they can or cannot make, using your analogy i can then for example i go to singapore go up to some fat lazy singy princess type or spg throw them some prawns or daikons then see if they can know what to do with it then i can say Singaporeans dont know how to cook

yah i dont know much enough and my stay and knowledge about Thailand has gone down into he sewage...:D
By the way my facts are via personal on the ground experience and not via Google search... :D

draven78eric
18-08-2020, 12:22 PM

Please don't tell me red bull, it's Austria and the thai version is an unknown kratin deang. The closest I can think of is The Pizza Company but a quick search on their history, it's actually use to owned by Pizza Hut.

bro, you have CP food in some of your supermarket in SG
Chang logo in EPL
A few PTE International Hospital in Bangkok are targets for the rich from Middle east and Western countries
Chang race track in Burriram is listed in the calender of GP and F1
They are many others too but is not in the mass's vision...so doesnt care about it...

bluetooth
19-08-2020, 01:24 AM

Miss Tiffany! 🤣😂🤣😂

5ilver
19-08-2020, 03:16 AM

Actually I think some of their brands do get good intl coverage from their football investments la... like King Power, Chang. EPL league cup also called Carabao Cup for many years except no ang mo knows what the hell is Carabao :D

Maybe that aunty on the chilli sauce? :D

js005
19-08-2020, 05:41 AM
god i miss china and thailand

draven78eric
19-08-2020, 11:50 AM
Miss Tiffany! 🤣😂🤣😂

very true

berserker87
19-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Anyone in bkk want go ktv tonight? Pm me if you interested!

Humlea
19-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Actually I think some of their brands do get good intl coverage from their football investments la... like King Power, Chang. EPL league cup also called Carabao Cup for many years except no ang mo knows what the hell is Carabao :D

Maybe that aunty on the chilli sauce? :D

King power I think don't have any branch overseas. I meant like a local company so successful that went international. Like Charles & Keith, people might not know it's from Singapore but when talk about it, people know the brand.

aunty chilli sauce? which one?

Humlea
19-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Miss Tiffany! 🤣😂🤣😂

Still only within thailand leh...

countryman
19-08-2020, 11:41 PM
King power I think don't have any branch overseas. I meant like a local company so successful that went international. Like Charles & Keith, people might not know it's from Singapore but when talk about it, people know the brand.

aunty chilli sauce? which one?

Nothing special about King Power imo, do u agree?
The things they selling u can find everywhere in any shopping mall in Thailand.

Humlea
20-08-2020, 11:03 AM

Only once I bought Jo Malone perfume from King Power for my wife... almost 1-1 free offer... second bottle is like 70-80% off... other than that, I don't remember buying anything from them.

draven78eric
20-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Still only within thailand leh...

Is joined by hundreds of contestants all over the world:D

draven78eric
20-08-2020, 11:53 AM

Well, at least they are Millionaire or even Billionaire and own Leicester City Football wor... :D

Humlea
20-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Well, at least they are Millionaire or even Billionaire and own Leicester City Football wor... :D

Wiki says that they are monopoly corrupting business... anyway million or billion I don't know liao... holding 39% Airasia stake and doing duty-free products... most probably half dead by now.

draven78eric
21-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Wiki says that they are monopoly corrupting business... anyway million or billion I don't know liao... holding 39% Airasia stake and doing duty-free products... most probably half dead by now.

seriously lah...which big biz not involve in under table...?
Whatever it it, they are one of the fiflty rich, and is good to be rich...:D

draven78eric
21-08-2020, 12:31 PM
King power do hire some not bad looking girls as sales. :p

some are Fl too... :D

draven78eric
21-08-2020, 12:41 PM

seriously lah...which big biz not involve in under table...?
Whatever it it, they are on eof the fiflty rich, and is good to be rich...:D

bluetooth
21-08-2020, 04:31 PM
some are Fl too... :D

How you know? 😆😆😆 you try before.. come come share FR! Hahahaha

fallen11
21-08-2020, 09:43 PM

kingpower late boss got bestowed a surname by the last king. with such a family name its much easier for whole family to do business in thailand.
But their fortunes have turned. The successor dont know how to run the business. Now kingpower is dying because its no longer monopoly in the thai duty free market. At least 2 new competitors have sprung up to fight with them in the duty free space. Central group & one more i forgot. Could be lotte group of korea.

draven78eric
22-08-2020, 02:53 PM
How you know? ������ you try before.. come come share FR! Hahahaha

In every sectors, there are sure to have 1-2 doing moonlighting ...
Even Uni students and some teachers doing it already, why would the working class will be excluded... :D

berserker87
22-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Anyone in bkk up for ktv tonight pls pm!

countryman
23-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Ridiculous rule they implementing in Phuket to allow tourism back to the island!
That is 14days quarantine in a hotel before u are allowed to travel out to other places! Who will come to Phuket to be stuck in a hotel room for 14days? And who pays for the 14days quarantine in the hotel? No one will come if there's quarantine.
This will not work, I think they need to think of something better!

Humlea
24-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Thai people won't die one lah... try going to tesco after 7pm, rice with pork mince only 15 baht per pack.

I'm a bit sadist nowadays... kinda of high to see them suffer. The majority thai people cannot be help and they will always blame others for their misfortune, never their own doings.

Don't believe me? Try this on any of your sao sao...

Step 1 - point out her mistakes She will immediately denied it's a mistake
Step 2 - show her a better way She will goes off topics like ask A answer B
Step 3 - bring her back to A to pin point the mistakes She will be angry

But they will never never admit it's a mistake or say sorry.

Humlea
24-08-2020, 03:43 PM
sound like you have thai overload like those old falang expats sit complain ALL DAY about thais but still live in thailand

Don't need to say I complain lah... Is it the truth people stay here will know... old falang have choice to stay or not... I don't have it... either I lost big or just complain loh... Sorry if it annoys you.

bluetooth
24-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Ridiculous rule they implementing in Phuket to allow tourism back to the island!
That is 14days quarantine in a hotel before u are allowed to travel out to other places! Who will come to Phuket to be stuck in a hotel room for 14days? And who pays for the 14days quarantine in the hotel? No one will come if there's quarantine.
This will not work, I think they need to think of something better!

Thai Govt can plan all they want... but the truth is tourists would not be coming back anytime soon especially with all these rules and regulations. It just don’t make sense financially.

countryman
24-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Thai Govt can plan all they want... but the truth is tourists would be coming back anytime soon especially with all these rules and regulations. It just don’t make sense financially.

Do u mean the tourist are not coming back? I believed u missed out the word "not"..

countryman
24-08-2020, 06:34 PM
I don't know they target China man or farang man. :rolleyes: but some thai girls waiting their farang "darling" to go back find them and stay long time so they can be financially secured. :D Imagine the thai girls got money and the farang got bombom then local economy can try get some carrot the farang.

Farang man also not stupid! U think they'll want to be quarantined for 2weeks in a hotel room? The falangs won't be able to take it I'm sure.
It's a very stupid plan by the Thai authorities, thought they should have more brains than this!

hoosdathu
25-08-2020, 12:28 AM
It is very upset that Singapore declared Bruneians and New Zealanders can go sg without SHN. :( Something must be very wrong between sg and thai relationship. :mad:

one way ticket nia, brunei n new zealand never say allow travellers from sg in leh..

in fact new zealand was very quick to clarify their existing travel restrictions still remain. :rolleyes:

nunon
25-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Its been like duno how many days??? or weeks??? or months??? Since theres a local infection in Thailand. :rolleyes: most news i read says thailand have imported case but none local. :D Thais are out every where to drink party eat and enjoy in thailand.

https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Just look at the number of cases in Thailand.

It is very upset that Singapore declared Bruneians and New Zealanders can go sg without SHN. :( Something must be very wrong between sg and thai relationship. :mad:

The testing is just about 5000 baht to 10,000 baht maybe? Surely Thailand have good test kits able to faster test and discharge tourist to roam around freely. :rolleyes: Gen Olong Cha have good relationship with China, surely can order large quantities of test kits from China ya. :cool: 55555

Thai Canal is one of the reason Singapore will be upset. It will hit import/export in Singapore very hard.

Anyway I don't think it is related to current situation.

bluetooth
25-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Do u mean the tourist are not coming back? I believed u missed out the word "not"..

Yes. Edited.

draven78eric
26-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Thai people won't die one lah... try going to tesco after 7pm, rice with pork mince only 15 baht per pack.

I'm a bit sadist nowadays... kinda of high to see them suffer. The majority thai people cannot be help and they will always blame others for their misfortune, never their own doings.

Its in most of their gene...have to live with it and use the same method back on them...

draven78eric
26-08-2020, 12:40 PM
sound like you have thai overload like those old falang expats sit complain ALL DAY about thais but still live in thailand

Farang are the ones complaining about the price rise for the bottle beer...:D
They are unhappy becos they no longer getting the attention they used to get in the hey days..
What do we call for those Singaporean who complain non stop in daily basis but still stay in Singapore...:D
Listing out truth is consider as complaints..?
If have complaints means we cant stay here anymore?
Well, of cos they are things that make us still decide to stay on and of cos the pros are more than the cons and thats why we still stay here..make sense? Most importantly, we embrace it, embrace it doesnt mean we cant make it vocal...?
Just wondering why there are people who dislike to see or listen to the negatives..
Behaving just like a local thai bro TomMAffolter...:)
If there is no complain of daily lives issue or people to people, then im pretty sure is call hypocritism right...?
Chill and have a Chang...

draven78eric
26-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Don't need to say I complain lah... Is it the truth people stay here will know... old falang have choice to stay or not... I don't have it... either I lost big or just complain loh... Sorry if it annoys you.

Just curious, why you will lost big...? if not convenient to say is totally fine...:)

draven78eric
26-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Farang man also not stupid! U think they'll want to be quarantined for 2weeks in a hotel room? The falangs won't be able to take it I'm sure.
It's a very stupid plan by the Thai authorities, thought they should have more brains than this!

If the Thai Auth. have brains, i believe the opp parties wouldnt have chance to make use of the ignorant youth to stage protests againt the gov...

Humlea
26-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Just curious, why you will lost big...? if not convenient to say is totally fine...:)

Explain it shortly is money already invested and asset already transferred. Even if forget about the cash, these asset transfer back to SG, just import tax also die.

countryman
27-08-2020, 04:34 PM
1 OCT 2020.......Phuket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emaf5pRsdqQ

This will not work. Making the tourist to be quarantined for 14 or 21days in a hotel room. People will go crazy in the room unless the person absolutely has no choice he/she have to visit Phuket.
I think the best solution would be to go for swab test upon arrival in Phuket immediately n be quarantined for 2days in your hotel room to wait for your test result. If negative, you'll be allowed to move about everywhere in Phuket n with mask on..

Humlea
28-08-2020, 10:17 AM
What if vaccine finally comes out and followed by COVID 2020 or 2021... KNN never ending story leh...

bluetooth
28-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Tourists can forget bout visiting thailand for at least the next 9 months and best pray and hope that Thailand don’t have sudden surge in new cases, if have confirm will extend.

draven78eric
28-08-2020, 12:16 PM
I hear news one of the request by the students is......... GOOD education. :eek:

But then i think about it, so what if all of them have degrees? :confused: Not all of them will have good jobs. :p

Better education , this i totally agree..
But when gov comes back and reply, gov education institutes are funded by gov from nursery to secondary(their high schools) and even some Uni are funded by Gov, there are budget restrain, there are limits to higher standards of educators for the students and even for the present teachers to upgrade themselves.
How about we start to charge students from nursery...just like Sg education systems...from start, all collect money till you wear the rode and sq hat..
What will the student say, what will the parent say...?

Better economy, better household income, better expenditure, better school, better education environment, better results, better grades, better job prospects, all are inter linked ...

Cant these student think of that when they claimed they know alot of the issue in society?
Most are self centered and everything is about themselves...only them and them..

Their ancestors and grandparents and parents has suffered more than them and still can get to what they are today, and now they only know how to cry over spilled milk...
All just know open mouth and shout, "freedom of speech and democracy" what else they can do...
when there is opposition who disagree with them and dispute their claims, and they cant reply, they start to call out names and verbally abuse or even physical attack...
only their thoughts are right, those not agree with them are all wrong...
Is that really democracy...?
They are rubbish, and will become the 2nd HKG if they dont stop it now...the sponsor for the protest are just using the same tactics as the HKG riots Sponsor, use the youth and student as shield...
Try asking the sponsor go to the front line and not sitting in circle behind the protest and telling them what to do...try asking their own children go to the front line too..

draven78eric
28-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Tourists can forget bout visiting thailand for at least the next 9 months and best pray and hope that Thailand don’t have sudden surge in new cases, if have confirm will extend.

They will open in early 2021, the dec 2020 will be their last bet...
the airlines and hoteliers cannot go beyond another 6 more mths...

draven78eric
28-08-2020, 12:27 PM
What if vaccine finally comes out and followed by COVID 2020 or 2021... KNN never ending story leh...

it will not...if have just another bigger wave later this year and then it will ease and gone gradually...
another big pandemic will occur in another 10 years...:D

countryman
29-08-2020, 12:46 PM
It is better Thailand remained as it is otherwise we'll have no place to travel to in future to have our holidays n fun. :D

draven78eric
31-08-2020, 11:34 AM
It is better Thailand remained as it is otherwise we'll have no place to travel to in future to have our holidays n fun. :D

It will ..has been for the past few decades...and still will

draven78eric
31-08-2020, 11:34 AM
They will say we want FREE education all the way. :p

Free is no good
good has no free

YukoOgura
13-09-2020, 03:41 PM

hahaha eh you are a very funny person
i like the way you think

i am really curious how come you have so much dislike for thai people
why you feel that they are stupid?

Humlea
13-09-2020, 04:56 PM
hahaha eh you are a very funny person
i like the way you think

i am really curious how come you have so much dislike for thai people
why you feel that they are stupid?

Short answer is that I have to run a company here and need to manage them. Use to think that I'm just unlucky to meet a few idiots initially but after few years and changes dozen of employees, I have come to understand that it's their fundamental character that has a problem.

Everybody want to be with a smart person, but the problem started when a person is actually not smart but thought he's smart... he creates problem after problem and didn't even realize himself.

why dislike them? super short answer is: Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha

Happyman007
13-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Short answer is that I have to run a company here and need to manage them. Use to think that I'm just unlucky to meet a few idiots initially but after few years and changes dozen of employees, I have come to understand that it's their fundamental character that has a problem.

Everybody want to be with a smart person, but the problem started when a person is actually not smart but thought he's smart... he creates problem after problem and didn't even realize himself.

why dislike them? super short answer is: Khun Thai Ki Yi Cha

55555 so true, but is bcos of their problem hence we come here like Superman going to planet earth with super power mah........many time cannot use our sg logic to manage business in Thai and Indo as well, which both countries I've business till now and I choose to retire and let the local run the daily business :D

Humlea
13-09-2020, 06:15 PM
55555 so true, but is bcos of their problem hence we come here like Superman going to planet earth with super power mah........many time cannot use our sg logic to manage business in Thai and Indo as well, which both countries I've business till now and I choose to retire and let the local run the daily business :D

Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg logic to manage business. The moment I stop caring for them and willing to cut employee anytime just for looking at me the wrong way, suddenly they became manageable. CB right? I care for them want them good want them improve their lives in the end not even 1 is thankful but just feel it's their birth right to take advantage.

Initially I also think like that... work hard 1-2 years teach them properly and when they can run it themselves I can just see see look look easy life liao... lan jiao, all end up try to gong money... supervisor join workers gong OT, manager jio supplier gong company... Steal spare part go sell as scrap... USD1-2k parts go sell for 7,000 baht whiskey money. WTF manager doing? check come check go manager involved himself.

Now I'm the Director cum manager cum supervisor... When you need to micro manage a company, you cannot run far and expand the company... that's why I said I regretted coming here...

Happyman007
13-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Now I'm the Director cum manager cum supervisor... When you need to micro manage a company, you cannot run far and expand the company... that's why I said I regretted coming here...

Still nice lah, always think of the positive side we're so lucky to be here and enjoying the cheap & value for money cost of living....can go agogo bar any time when u feel like seeing or touching a girl :p

ZanShen
14-09-2020, 12:39 AM
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg l
They are like mud. No matter how high you throw them up, eventurally they still slide down from that wall.

Humlea
14-09-2020, 10:41 AM
will employing one puying thai that loves suck your dick and take over your supervisor (bossy) role especially specialize in audit helps? :confused:
(in your office she sweet to you, outside your office she tigeress to employees)

Trust me, I had employed young girls as sales older woman as administrator... in the end all cai mai dai... especially the younger girls... no matter how you train them explain etc... work hard from the start, after few years I guarantee you sabai liao... even if you don't work for me anytime can work for our japanese competitors... with the skill, knowledge and customer based... anytime salary also 50k up plus commission...

All end up day dreaming that a white knight is coming to swept them up and change their life... ok ok... now white knight haven't appear right? work first lah... they all end up selling cream/bags/clothes in their FB. CB can do promotion also, free delivery within this province and use company car go send... and CB all play drama... this one buay gam that one, that one don't like this one... KNN

Now I fired all the sales balance only 1 xiao mei mei... very pretty... but I keep her not because pretty... it's because salary cheap and I have a few fussy client I hate to deal with all throw to her... tell her want work just work, don't want door is there...

TMNT99
14-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Yes... I learn it the hard way not to use our sg logic to manage business. The moment I stop caring for them and willing to cut employee anytime just for looking at me the wrong way, suddenly they became manageable. CB right? I care for them want them good want them improve their lives in the end not even 1 is thankful but just feel it's their birth right to take advantage.

Initially I also think like that... work hard 1-2 years teach them properly and when they can run it themselves I can just see see look look easy life liao... lan jiao, all end up try to gong money... supervisor join workers gong OT, manager jio supplier gong company... Steal spare part go sell as scrap... USD1-2k parts go sell for 7,000 baht whiskey money. WTF manager doing? check come check go manager involved himself.

Your observation is pretty much accurate, RESPECT Bro

Humlea
14-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Your observation is pretty much accurate, RESPECT Bro

Bro, nothing to respect but pity instead... my experience is never to need a thai person's help... the moment you need it, your life misery is bound to start... and most of the time, you will still end up not getting the help you need.

TMNT99
14-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Bro, nothing to respect but pity instead... my experience is never to need a thai person's help... the moment you need it, your life misery is bound to start... and most of the time, you will still end up not getting the help you need.

How long have you been working here to get all these insights? May I ask

Humlea
14-09-2020, 11:45 AM
How long have you been working here to get all these insights? May I ask

Since 2016 Dec full time here... Use to up down every 3 months since 2014.

Humlea
14-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Whoa lao eh... come to think of it... already suffered 3 years and 10 months here. My mother doesn't know most of it... if she knows how much I suffered, her tears don't know want to drip down by the side or the center of her eyes...

TMNT99
14-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Whoa lao eh... come to think of it... already suffered 3 years and 10 months here. My mother doesn't know most of it... if she knows how much I suffered, her tears don't know want to drip down by the side or the center of her eyes...

I totally feel you Bro. Have been here since 2018 myself. Coming here for holiday and working here is extremely different

fleaz
14-09-2020, 02:30 PM

im curious ar, ask you bro
do you have any thai friends outside of work to hang out drink or go ti kali?

Humlea
14-09-2020, 04:40 PM
im curious ar, ask you bro
do you have any thai friends outside of work to hang out drink or go ti kali?

Not really bro... the first year I did try to social a bit make a few thai friends but quite soon I find that they are just some "wine meat" friends out to look for free booze. Now I only have 3-4 friends which are all foreigners working in thailand which 2 are singaporeans. The only thai people I considered friends are my old neighbor that our kids study same school. They are the only ones I don't feel defensive about and contact regularly on weekends for kids to play together.

Example, happen just last month. A thai guy which regularly comes to my workplace to repair his BMW (My workplace just beside car workshop) came and tell me that I don't know how to manage thai workers. It's in the evening we are drinking some whiskey. We chat regularly but I don't consider we are close friends. He offered to manage the company for me and promise 2 million baht sales every month and ask for 100k salary. He say I don't even need to come to the office everyday... just sit back and watch him grill all the workers to work their asses off. I replied him, I pay 10% commission for freelancer. 2 million baht sales is already 200k. Why want to take 100k and manage the company for me? His reply is... NO NO NO... WE ARE FRIENDS... MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME... I WANT TO HELP MY FRIEND.

KNN IMMEDIATELY MY HAIR STAND...I didn't even ask for help... Bro, you have no idea how many these kinda people waiting for their chance.

YukoOgura
14-09-2020, 11:14 PM
the thai brain is very different from us
they are so addicted to their mobile phones
watch dramas
use LINE. use IG. gossip and post dramatic things on Facebook.
always creating drama in their life

Humlea you got thai girlfriend or wife? if yes, how did that happen

Humlea
14-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Humlea you got thai girlfriend or wife? if yes, how did that happen

Oi bro, very personal question leh... LOL... thai wife lah and I'm very thankful to have her. These 3-4 years she sacrifice a lot for our little family. When we just started she is the admin/accountant/tele-marketer/translator LOL...

Funnily the first 2 years we always quarrel... I say thai people useless and she say I look down thai people... she said thailand is not SG, I cannot apply the same logic... then about 2019 we came to agreement, she run the company and I will just give advise and as long don't hurt the profit she can make the decision. Less than a year, she give up... Now she as a thai herself tell me thai people cannot trust... LOL

Humlea
14-09-2020, 11:48 PM
but they all got no leg with you right 55555.

No lah siao ah... my wife manage the office... cannot shit where I eat :D

TonyCheong2
15-09-2020, 10:27 AM
NO NO NO... WE ARE FRIENDS... MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME... I WANT TO HELP MY FRIEND.

KNN IMMEDIATELY MY HAIR STAND...I didn't even ask for help... Bro, you have no idea how many these kinda people waiting for their chance.

Fake friends, fake relationships, fake pussies, etc. :rolleyes:

WELCUM TO THAILAND! :p

the thai brain is very different from us
they are so addicted to their mobile phones
watch dramas

use LINE. use IG. gossip and post dramatic things on Facebook.
always creating drama in their life

No drama in their lives they will die of boredom! :eek: :D

Humlea
15-09-2020, 01:29 PM
So in your opinion, do you think thai girls can be impatient, hot head and stubborn with their thinking at times? :confused:

This one is my observation lah... the issan girls are hotheaded but passionate... they can be cunning too. The northern ones are soft in nature till the point of naive. Believe in fairy tales love stories.

Add on advice is get those well educated girls in thailand. Better is those have a habit of reading. Beware of the fake degree holder... their stupid education system is as long sit thru the whole term can pass one... end up with degree but no brain. Find those uni graduate from a better prestige school and not those kuku pa lia countryside uni.

Example when she need to find out some information. If she directly prefer to watch a youtube video rather than read panthip, that's a danger sign. A girl with brain will read panthip then cross check with google sites...

When you ask jing lor? and she say JING.... without any supporting statement... jialat liao... meaning she's stupid but she think she's smart and expect you to believe it too. Better run. You will have a very hard time explaining logic to this person.

The above is for people thinking to find a thai wife lah... if come just for fuck then doesn't matter. Prefer the issans because more bang for your bucks... northern ones not so playful (sorry Happyman007 :D).

Humlea
15-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Your wife still not that old right 555555 cuz the impression i have about a mature thai lady boss and some lady sup (having interest in the biz) is that they mostly are seen very capable of managing people during work. Thai manage thai mah. :p

That's also another problem... she's just late 20s. Thai people like to see ranking... the Pi/Nong/Loong/Pa problem. When you call someone Pi/Loong/Pa, they think that you should listen to them instead of them listening to you. When you call someone Nong, they think they are ok to make mistakes and you should be understanding to their laziness, stupidness, etc.

Now my wife just call every staff Khun (name). Not happy fuck off. In turn slowly now everyone call her Pi. She doesn't like to do that too... but she came to understand that it lessen a lot of craps and job gets done.

Now you understand why the HiSo family so stuck up and dog eye see people low... these people have to be treated this way. The locals already knew it... just that we foreigners naive...

Thai manage thai? Better be careful... by the time you know, already lost a limb.

Happyman007
15-09-2020, 02:19 PM
The northern ones are soft in nature till the point of naive. Believe in fairy tales love stories.

The above is for people thinking to find a thai wife lah... if come just for fuck then doesn't matter. Prefer the issans because more bang for your bucks... northern ones not so playful (sorry Happyman007 :D).

55555 is ok, I must go try the issan one to confirm what u say is correct bo :p

old_yet_horny
15-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Since 2016 Dec full time here... Use to up down every 3 months since 2014.

lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?

Humlea
15-09-2020, 06:43 PM
lol... we came about the same time.. which part of Thailand u in?

Rayong Sir!

YukoOgura
15-09-2020, 06:59 PM
My ladyboy girlfriend from Isan.

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time

countryman
15-09-2020, 08:18 PM
My ladyboy girlfriend from Isan.

She working in Bangkok
How to know if she really likes me?

I plan to moving to Thailand soon in 6 months - 1 years time
To live with her full-time

U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..

YukoOgura
15-09-2020, 09:34 PM
U better think carefully! Not a good option imo..

May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.

countryman
15-09-2020, 11:51 PM
May i know why you say that?
I'm really curious.

By the way i already read a lot of horror stories about sponsoring bar girls in Thailand.

I felt that the only way is i move to Thailand.

By all means u can move to Thailand to live as it's a nice country where u can stretch your $.
So far I've not heard of any happy stories with regards to LB relationships. And u also don't have to look for bar girls as companions. There are many other choices u can choose from besides those in the sleazy industry.

Humlea
16-09-2020, 11:52 AM
As for panthip i think some educated (*ahem* got study a bit b4) girls do visit to read.

Panthip are people's review... she also must have the brain to think got logic about what she read or not... mostly just trust blindly. They just FB, instagram most of time... Do you know that average user time for fb thailand users is consider 1 of the world highest. That's why when No.10 cough a bit Mark immediately delete any political post towards the monarchy. SG Loong Loong scream like a LB Mark also don't care.

If own thai wife help manage still will kana lost limb then jialat liao. :( haizzzz.

If own wife of course 放心 lah but who want to make their own love work like dogs? Not easy to manage lei... one of the problem is 家贼难防. Hand soap also can kapo go home use, toilet paper also gone. I buy those good tea set for customer use when they visit office, now only balance 1 cup and 3 saucer.

You see I rant so much sure got bro here feel CB shut up lah... so bad don't stay lah... But bro staying here know I not anyhow talk... sure everyone more or less meet the same problem. Those that didn't stay here... belum kena belum tahu...

As for the attached pics... errm... don't trust so much lah. Those filter app very kheng one. My last sales girl fb got 4,900 friends and over 10,000 followers... you see the real person hum also mai keang.

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.

Humlea
16-09-2020, 12:03 PM
You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.

Happyman007
16-09-2020, 01:08 PM
I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.

Been thru more of those common issues in Thailand and also in Jakarta, that's why I rather earn lesser (prepare to lost 10-30%) and let the local run it rather than I vomit blood kpkb everyday when I was in jkt & bkk running it on my own.

After some time of vomit blood and get angry everyday, i exchange sabai-ness with money by moving back stage, and plan some passive income just in case they tutup all my businesses...........That's why i move back to CM and living a more simple life with much lower expenses so that my rental and other passive income enough for my small family of 4. :D

fleaz
16-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Not really bro... the first year I did try to social a bit make a few thai friends but quite soon I find that they are just some "wine meat" friends out to look for free booze.

this is common everywhere in the world even in sg. i think we are old enough to know n filter off these kind of ppl. who can treat as good friend who just hi n bye friend. my hang out group all thais, got rich for poor, new ppl come in old ppl go out, conflict within the group this all part of life n social.

fleaz
16-09-2020, 02:14 PM
i myself moved here in early 2014 after cny
1st year was really hard
it start to get better when i decide go out to social n know more people
went to small pub sit n drink alone, become good friend with the owner
slowly become friends with all the pub regular and now it feels like my own pub
luckily for me is my wife encourage me to go out n know more people
have a work life balance
after 6 year here i feel those moving here need to pass these 3 steps
Accept > Adapt > Integrate
and has to be in this sequence
if cannot truely accept the reality no way to truely adapt
cannot adapt so cannot integrate into new society

william99
16-09-2020, 03:30 PM
You see, I type finish above post walk outside smoke cigarette found a driver hiding 1 corner play game. No job time I don't mind lah... CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

They always say boss jai dee... kae pa mai dee cheah cheah. I don't need you to think I jai dee, I only need you to do your fucking job!

Any bro want to come here make a living, standby 1st class health insurance.

Any recommendations of health insurance here?
Thanks.

old_yet_horny
16-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Rayong Sir!

Nice... me travel to Chonburi and Eastern Seaboard quite often. Hope we can meet up for kopi sometime. Maybe next durian season we can go Chantaburi for durian buffet. 555

ZanShen
16-09-2020, 11:46 PM
CCB customer waiting at jobsite he still here playing game. Fucking animal! Fuck him liao still laugh then run to lorry start engine.

In your opinion, do you feel that the Thai's are lazy and too easily contented?

Humlea
17-09-2020, 11:24 AM
In your opinion, do you feel that the Thai's are lazy and too easily contented?

Whoa bro, they really level 99. Contended I don't think so... they are very greedy lot but they are very patience. They want more but want it for free. You ask them work for it, they will explain the No.9 logic to you... must know how to be contented. CB... just pure laziness level 99 to me.

Humlea
17-09-2020, 11:31 AM
this is common everywhere in the world even in sg. i think we are old enough to know n filter off these kind of ppl.

I don't know about others lah... but to me to be regard as friends is you keep in contact and lookout for each other, be there when needed. If just for drinks then that's acquaintance not friends.

Humlea
17-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Any recommendations of health insurance here?
Thanks.

Bro, a lot lei... AIA blah blah blah... If cover 2,000 each visit is about 30-40k per year. If visit doctor totally don't need to pay ones are in the range of 60-80k. Over 100k also have... many package.

Humlea
17-09-2020, 11:37 AM
Nice... me travel to Chonburi and Eastern Seaboard quite often. Hope we can meet up for kopi sometime. Maybe next durian season we can go Chantaburi for durian buffet. 555

Lai leh lai leh... we should connect a bit... Chan durian famous but hor, they eat durian mai suk one... for our kind sweet sweet soft soft durian they say rotten spoil liao cannot eat. Not cheap leh... 1 lok small size about 500-600 baht.

TMNT99
17-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Whoa bro, they really level 99. Contended I don't think so... they are very greedy lot but they are very patience. They want more but want it for free. You ask them work for it, they will explain the No.9 logic to you... must know how to be contented. CB... just pure laziness level 99 to me.

Personal experience: i have a salesgirl whom is a struggling single mom. So i helped to pass her some nice accounts hoping to motivate her... How wrong I was, now that her comm has increased almost double, she almost become bo chap and lazy.

I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??

Humlea
17-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Personal experience: i have a salesgirl whom is a struggling single mom. So i helped to pass her some nice accounts hoping to motivate her... How wrong I was, now that her comm has increased almost double, she almost become bo chap and lazy.

I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??

Exactly bro... now my pretty a little girl also start to slag liao... boh chap liao. Waiting to kena fire only.

Last year I have an admin girl. Degree holder in law administrative... come interview for data entry clerk. I was like simi lan jiao? Study law to come work for 11,000 baht? Anyway data entry lei bro... don't need to use brain want lei. Just get the data from different source like invoice, delivery order, tax receipt blah blah key into master record... CB I teach 4 months also cannot do it properly. Once master summary wrong need to spend time troubleshoot... caused more problem than solving it.

Degree holder from Mahasarakam University... That's why I say better be careful... even their education system is a hoax.

TMNT99
17-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Exactly bro... now my pretty a little girl also start to slag liao... boh chap liao. Waiting to kena fire only.

Last year I have an admin girl. Degree holder in law administrative... come interview for data entry clerk. I was like simi lan jiao? Study law to come work for 11,000 baht? Anyway data entry lei bro... don't need to use brain want lei. Just get the data from different source like invoice, delivery order, tax receipt blah blah key into master record... CB I teach 4 months also cannot do it properly. Once master summary wrong need to spend time troubleshoot... caused more problem than solving it.

Degree holder from Mahasarakam University... That's why I say better be careful... even their education system is a hoax.

Bo bian lah, maybe this could be the reason why we still have some value in this market. They can and will carry on as they like, 555

fleaz
17-09-2020, 12:28 PM

I do agree bigger % of thais are lazy but there are still good 1

my main accountant my wife right hand woman, thai very hardworking n loyal to us. my operation right hand man myanmar, i give him high salary he give me his life. but a few thais not happy behind back say he is my pet. i have another technical manager thai, super high ego but bo bian i need his know how as im in super rural area.

TMNT99
17-09-2020, 12:29 PM
BTW an ex-boss of mine share this thought with me, which I will always remember whenever my blood vessels on the verge of bursting

"if all your workers under you can meet your expectation everytime, swee swee, nap shot. Then that is the day where you will no longer be their boss"

fleaz
17-09-2020, 12:32 PM
BTW an ex-boss of mine share this thought with me, which I will always remember whenever my blood vessels on the verge of bursting

"if all your workers under you can meet your expectation everytime, swee swee, nap shot. Then that is the day where you will no longer be their boss"

exactly, will not happen even in sg
even if manage to have all worker geng geng will have other problem
too geng people cannot work together
need some lazy to balance off the geng

Humlea
17-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Bo bian lah, maybe this could be the reason why we still have some value in this market. They can and will carry on as they like, 555

Their salary cheap only 4-500 dollars and same job singaporean 1.8-2k... but hor Singaporean 1 equal to their 3-4 person... still the same costing. When I first came setup I was thinking, ok leh... about same price for our product but rental and salary much cheaper so profit margin higher mah... LJ very very wrong... More staff, under table, tax, etc... Lan Pa 1 piece meat.

Humlea
17-09-2020, 12:44 PM
my operation right hand man myanmar, i give him high salary he give me his life.

Eh... ya hor... these Myanmar ThaiYai seems ok leh.. The nearby car workshop also employed 1... very good very hardworking. The boss sayang him a lot... the rest of the thai mechanics like shit... always change one.

I did ask agent before but they say minimum 10 pax and above... I cannot lah. My business need thai people like go in jobsite, driving etc... but would like to employ 1 or 2 for in-house use.

have kangtao? I provide lodging also.

fleaz
17-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Eh... ya hor... these Myanmar ThaiYai seems ok leh.. The nearby car workshop also employed 1... very good very hardworking. The boss sayang him a lot... the rest of the thai mechanics like shit... always change one.

ya all the thai mechs i have super high ego, work on emo. need to massage their ego then can work hard n loyal.

for Myanmar worker i kangtao in rayong, im in the south
you mentioned thaiyai should have thai partin ID. not foreigner hard labor
but now is a good time to find existing Myanmar worker in thailand
those on CI (green book) directly change employer, can save a lot without apply new CI
go to your local labor departmet, they can recommend you agent there

Humlea
17-09-2020, 01:19 PM
ya all the thai mechs i have super high ego, work on emo. need to massage their ego then can work hard n loyal.
for Myanmar worker i kangtao in rayong, im in the south
but now is a good time to find existing myanmar worker in thailand
those on CI (green book) directly change employer, can save a lot without apply new CI
go to your local labor departmet, they can recommend you agent there

Swee......

Humlea
17-09-2020, 02:40 PM
无刺激,暗淡的平凡过日子。

Anywhere in the world also same mah... as long work is a business, and business is all about solving problem... the bigger problem you can solve the more money you make. So there's only 4 kinds of workers,

1) Smart, will look for problem in the company and solve it... valuable asset in the company... every boss wants to keep.
2) Not smart, but will look for chores nobody wants to do but it's something that have to be done... boss bo bian must keep.
3) Not smart but think he smart, these are the troubles maker. They always busy the wrong things and they cannot understand the simple logic of,"It's not what you want to do, is what the company needs you to do." They always end up feeling betrayed. They so hardworking but boss don't appreciate them.
4) Freeloader, want to just park 1 side take salary and do as little as possible.

Thailand a lot of number 4 people. Don't know is they cannot understand this logic or they choose to be number 4. Need me to take aeroplane 2,000Km come here and teach meh? Every company have 3 & 4 people but when they become majority, your 1&2 will turn into bad apples.

I only manage to get number 2 which I'm happy liao. So far haven't get number 1. Some might think pay peanut get monkey... I tried to pay more... in fact 30% more than market rate. Turn out to be number 3.

countryman
17-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Take it as a blessing that u are the boss n the one calling the shots. If SG are to fall behind, the Thais will be the ones hiring us as their workers!

Humlea
17-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Take it as a blessing that u are the boss n the one calling the shots. If SG are to fall behind, the Thais will be the ones hiring us as their workers!

Statistically quite impossible... many Sgreans are struggling below par too... you don't see them working for the thai.

ZanShen
18-09-2020, 12:53 AM
I have similar encounter. Got an assistant in Thailand as translator cum sales cordinator. Months ago, I reduced her pay due to the impact of covid-19. Knowing she needs the money, I gave her the opportunity to do some sales to make it up. To my surprise, she is uninterested but then keep complaining that her pay got reduced.

Humlea
18-09-2020, 10:31 AM
I have similar encounter. Got an assistant in Thailand as translator cum sales cordinator. Months ago, I reduced her pay due to the impact of covid-19. Knowing she needs the money, I gave her the opportunity to do some sales to make it up. To my surprise, she is uninterested but then keep complaining that her pay got reduced.

Type number 4 worker tio bo 555

Ok lah... nice to have this thread. If my posts can help anyone toying with the idea of coming here make a living then it's worth it.

To each of their own, nobody is fully right or wrong. Some mentioned must integrate, some say take it as a blessing. My way is be ready to sleeves up and do it myself and give them an impression that I will fired them in a heartbeat to keep them on their toes.

But do know that it's an inevitable issues you will face. Be it you come here to setup a new business or sent by HQ to manage an overseas branch... same problem will be faced. Weighed it properly, don't make hash decisions.

Humlea
18-09-2020, 10:58 AM
And to those bro that Pm'ed me... example,"Can $5,000 start a business in thailand?" Bro, I really don't know how to reply you. Wet market sell moo ping $200 can start liao. The problem is 5k can last you how long here?

Your partner is very important factor during startup. From DBD to immigration, labor dept, rent your 1st office, engage part time accountant... all need your partner help. If she not ready to all out 100%, you have a lot of hiccups along the way... and come on let's face it, she follow you for a better life, not a busy life. Most will tell you yes she can do it, but most probably your tirak don't know how to do the above at all. I can only give tips, what can skip, what must do properly during first submission, what have tricks, that's all. Dragon got dragon door, snake have snake path... but you don't come and tell me, bro ask your wife do for me can? I pay her $50 for her trouble... I will reply you... bro I give $100, please don't call me again... tio bo? This is SBF leh... we singaporean kakis real friends here circle very small but we are full time standby 1 limb out for each other.

Lastly, for those people thinking have $60k saving... come here buy 3 toyota vios do daily rental. Bro, KhonSong dept alone you also die liao... think properly ah.

Happyman007
18-09-2020, 12:46 PM
And to those bro that Pm'ed me... example,"Can $5,000 start a business in thailand?" Bro, I really don't know how to reply you. Wet market sell moo ping $200 can start liao. The problem is 5k can last you how long here?

Your partner is very important factor during startup. From DBD to immigration, labor dept, rent your 1st office, engage part time accountant... all need your partner help. If she not ready to all out 100%, you have a lot of hiccups along the way... and come on let's face it, she follow you for a better life, not a busy life. Most will tell you yes she can do it, but most probably your tirak don't know how to do the above at all. I can only give tips, what can skip, what must do properly during first submission, what have tricks, that's all. Dragon got dragon door, snake have snake path... but you don't come and tell me, bro ask your wife do for me can? I pay her $50 for her trouble... I will reply you... bro I give $100, please don't call me again... tio bo? This is SBF leh... we singaporean kakis real friends here circle very small but we are full time standby 1 limb out for each other.

Lastly, for those people thinking have $60k saving... come here buy 3 toyota vios do daily rental. Bro, KhonSong dept alone you also die liao... think properly ah.

55555 very good advise, but hor NB tmr got a long Q waiting to collect your $100 lew :p

draven78eric
18-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Lai leh lai leh... we should connect a bit... Chan durian famous but hor, they eat durian mai suk one... for our kind sweet sweet soft soft durian they say rotten spoil liao cannot eat. Not cheap leh... 1 lok small size about 500-600 baht.

They prefer the harder meat and sweet...for us is soft meat that melt in mouth with sweet and bitter..yes to them, they label as rotten..i always order my regular vendor, to keep the over ripe(to them) one side if nobody want..i buy from him very cheap...almost their cost price..if not nobody buy they also throw away..

draven78eric
18-09-2020, 02:21 PM
from my personal experience n opinion...
General Thai style comes together with how the gov structure themselves into..
1st, most Thai dont save..becos they dont think they will need to..
Education free till high school, even some Uni are subsidise and near to free also have..thats why see most children after high shcool finish Mo 6, then out of school if cannot afford Uni..
2nd Medication - sick or whatever, 30baht policy..they dont even think of buying insurance..in Sg, 10 and have 8-9 have insurance..in Thai, 10 and you be lucky to see 4-5 have insurance..
3rd Housing loan...one of the easiest way to get loan from self made paper works and get a 3million house loan..dive into heavy debts without planning..
4th Car loan..one of the most easiest way to get yourself a car in Thailand..
Even for car change of hand..if you can get hold of a car even without the car registration book, you also can sell the car off..the dealer can make a new car registration book in his way...thats why can see many in debts will go pawn their car in some ways..
5th most thai and with parent brain washing, most will like to go for the civil servant job.. the more years in it, the more you will get and most probably will get 70k to 100k thb per mth when one retire..after retire, one still take 40-50% of the previous salary as pension monthly...so no need to think about saving..
6th with point number 5, every loans they want to take as civil servant, is 99% will go tru..again in debts easily...but they dont worry too much as they always think, even retire still have money take from gov.
7th with most point added up, the new gen of Thai people with almost same mentality , starts to spend future money..with C.C, buy without much thought and planning..never worry about debts and snowball everything..they rather wish to showcase what they have and own
So they basically dont plan for future..becos take everything for granted and as obligation, and with obligation in mind, anything happens, its not their fault, its the cat, its the dog, its that women, its that bird which just flew past, its that bloody red ant fault but never they will say "sorry its my fault"
When you as a leader or boss, you pass down a plan, with points listed and procedure stated clearly and even in Thai..if never follow SOP and the outcome still the same, still nvm, can accept, but when the result are different and they never follow the stated SOP and THEY COME OUT WITH THEIR OWN PLAN...ah..thats the most fun part...Still not their fault..:D

All above listed will be on the majority thai..
but they are also thai who are consider International person..who have a better perspectives and better objectives..who love to save money and invest and plan for future and have better knowledge of everything...
Even if most apples are rotten, there are still some good apples in the rotten baskets..its the same in every country..
as one bro mentioned, if we chose to stay put, we only can learn to adapt..
try to use the disadvantage to make it into our own advantage..

For business, if you have the extra money to afford to lose, then do something you like or expert in, everything has its own demand..if for trial and error, then i suggest you keep the money for bonking or get a part time gf..from personal experience too..till now, i had invested in a decent massage shop and a restaurant..lost in total estimated 1.9 mil THB, 700k for the massage and 1.2mil for the restaurant.
Massage was self take care with wife..and restaurants with another Thai partner..got zero from both... :D consider bad life experience, but still optimistic about it..
When one door is close, there will be another door open...
In Thailand, do biz, you have to prepare yourself to get nothing back in the worst scenerio..just like Bacarrat , 50-50 win or lose.. :D
in life, you have the gain the experience to grow up n learn...

draven78eric
18-09-2020, 02:26 PM
best comment life facts post i read in along time.
If you can only save 5k then you not really business minded, $50 worth 30min my time but there are those think can buy so much effort from a stranger
Talk mouth say business but mind thinking of fucking thai pussy only , so how can be successful

seriously i dont know most of the young generation think now...
they want short cut, easy money but give out less strength...
Has our SG education system also having problem like those in Taiwan? becoming strawberry not only in army but also in many aspects of life..?
The most expensive "things" in life is FREE....:p

Humlea
18-09-2020, 03:45 PM
from my personal experience n opinion...
General Thai style comes together with how the gov structure themselves into..

Na... there you have it.. point 1 to point 7. If you think so jialat meh? These are the people you have to deal with on a daily basis. Before you can get any real work done, already kill half of your soul liao.

Talk mouth say business but mind thinking of fucking thai pussy only , so how can be successful

Unless you sent by HQ come here as Tua Pek Gong don't need to care about progress lah... If not you can forget about fucking thai pussy for the first few months. Problem after problem will arise... by the time you finally settle liao and think back why it happen and how to avoid, sure 99% is human problem. Most of the problems here are created by human character. Be it is the officer behind the desk, the agent you engage to setup company or worker/anyone you entrust to do something... the problem will not stop.

55555 very good advise, but hor NB tmr got a long Q waiting to collect your $100 lew

Whoa jialat... must edit post liao :D

countryman
18-09-2020, 03:56 PM
With the present Thai King setting such a good example to the youngsters, what would all these kids be thinking? :D

Humlea
18-09-2020, 04:06 PM
For business, if you have the extra money to afford to lose, then do something you like or expert in, everything has its own demand..

Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.

ZanShen
19-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Whoa jialat... must edit post liao :D

How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro? :)

draven78eric
19-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Yes, do it own self is very important... like our bro in the northern mountain and I believe some might know him. 14 years here liao... speak thai have northern accent somemore... watch TV don't need to read subtitle liao... this kind of standard. He also until today do 95% of his work himself. 1-2 months hired labor for 1-2 days nia. He don't know how to expand his factory meh? He no money meh? No lah... he knows he's better off this way. Highest max profit with least risk and problem.

as i mentioned always to my juniors...
always set your own goals then work towards it, dont and never care what other say...
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? :D ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted... :D

Humlea
19-09-2020, 03:12 PM
How to quote 3 different samsters and reply in one single text box? This can teach bro? :)

Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []

ZanShen
20-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Bro, just copy their message and put in (QUOTE=ZanShen) then at the end of their message put (/QUOTE)... change the () into []

ok

No man lives the same life and style. Behind everyone theres always some stories be it 酸甜苦辣 in the process

testing

ZanShen
20-09-2020, 01:19 AM

Test

Test

ZanShen
20-09-2020, 01:20 AM
Can liao. Thank you bros ;)

ZanShen
20-09-2020, 01:21 AM
or just use multiquote function really this still must teach

My teacher said don't know must be humble and ask. Don't don't know pretending what also know :D

Humlea
20-09-2020, 10:00 AM
Alamak, I don’t even know have multi quote function... LOL

Happyman007
20-09-2020, 06:04 PM
also this story - when we young, we find ways to make money and work damn hard...and thinking for one day we can retire and do what? retire in a place near beach with a nice hut and go fishing with friends and drink kopi with kakis or buy land and do farming..sound shiok right..but think about it...isnt it the farmers and fishermen are doing now all their life...? :D ironic right?
they dont have to spend too much of their lifetime like how we do to get what we wanted..but we all work like cow and horse to get what we wanted... :D

Ever thought about this before but is diff lah....we retire with passive income knowing nothing much can bring us down if we live on our humble normal life style with fishing or farming as hobby............ but to those farmers or fishermen they have to do it for work and their work depend on weather leh......we do it as hobby to enjoy life but they do it to support their life, same same but different. :D

ZanShen
20-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Alamak, I don’t even know have multi quote function... LOL
So you need to thank me for asking :D

draven78eric
21-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Ever thought about this before but is diff lah....we retire with passive income knowing nothing much can bring us down if we live on our humble normal life style with fishing or farming as hobby............ but to those farmers or fishermen they have to do it for work and their work depend on weather leh......we do it as hobby to enjoy life but they do it to support their life, same same but different. :D

if doing a self substainable farming, money is not an issue anymore..of cos money will be use for own medical purposes..
But other than that, i dont think have much difference..
In self subtainable farming, you dont need much money to do the farming too..becos all goes by the cycle, ingredients and ferterlizers are from own farm..addition crops or meat from farm, can sell off to neighbours and etc..thats your extra income ...
from our city people mentally, when we have nothing, we wish for more, but when we have alot, we wish for simplicity... :)

Happyman007
21-09-2020, 01:07 PM
from our city people mentally, when we have nothing, we wish for more, but when we have alot, we wish for simplicity... :)

Agree......but simplicity after we own those "alot" :p

Like for me now, have nothing "big item" things to buy anymore, if have extra cash will just keep in unit trust, share or fix deposit......no more buying car, house or other expensive item (except sometime buy Chanel & LV for wife lah, not consider big item)

Humlea
21-09-2020, 03:13 PM

Like for me now, have nothing "big item" things to buy anymore, if have extra cash will just keep in unit trust, share or fix deposit......no more buying car, house or other expensive item (except sometime buy Chanel & LV for wife lah, not consider big item)

Market spoiler alert :D

Happyman007
21-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Market spoiler alert :D

55555 jing lah, car or condo at least 2 mil up mah, chanel LV 100k about 5% of the condo or car lah :p

重点 is 包包换鲍鲍 mah.:D

Humlea
22-09-2020, 11:01 AM
55555 jing lah, car or condo at least 2 mil up mah, chanel LV 100k about 5% of the condo or car lah :p

重点 is 包包换鲍鲍 mah.:D

鲍鲍三五千就有了。。。一百千可以换二十到三十个 :D

Happyman007
22-09-2020, 12:07 PM

Diff lah, those 三五千鲍鲍 must 戴套 one leh......this personal 鲍鲍 must make her happy.......happy wife happy family mah :p

bluetooth
22-09-2020, 01:15 PM

🤣😂🤣 而且每次的鲍鲍都不同.. 永远吃不腻

draven78eric
22-09-2020, 01:47 PM

Im lucky my wife dont know about Branded and not interested too...:D
Even make up also cheap cheap..masks or cream buy from 7-11 :rolleyes:
once awhile bring whole family to Pattaya for seafood stay one night then back to Bkk...

Humlea
23-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Im lucky my wife dont know about Branded and not interested too...:D
Even make up also cheap cheap..masks or cream buy from 7-11 :rolleyes:
once awhile bring whole family to Pattaya for seafood stay one night then back to Bkk...

Whoa... this one dinosaur liao leh... must keep properly :p

draven78eric
23-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Whoa... this one dinosaur liao leh... must keep properly :p

Indeed, Dinosaur..the GB RAM in brain also limited..:D

Humlea
23-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Indeed, Dinosaur..the GB RAM in brain also limited..:D

Windows 2.1x (also known as Windows/286 or Windows/386) is a historical version of Windows graphical user interface-based operating systems. Windows/286 2.10 and Windows/386 2.10 were released on May 27, 1988, less than six months after the release of Windows 2.0.

Naka_Timo
23-09-2020, 07:13 PM
🤣😂🤣 而且每次的鲍鲍都不同.. 永远吃不腻

+138 For you

draven78eric
25-09-2020, 01:47 PM
+138 For you

Everytime see your post...i stare at your Avatar for at least 1 full min...:D

Happyman007
25-09-2020, 10:08 PM
So compile a bit... other than bangkok got guys living in Rayong, Chiangmai, Roi Et. Korat? Khon Kaen? Buriram?... where else ah?

Chiangrai, Pai, maeesai also have but not in sbf......

Naka_Timo
26-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Everytime see your post...i stare at your Avatar for at least 1 full min...:D

555 dont dare too much later nose bleed..

old_yet_horny
28-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Tak, Maesot, Lampang & Lampun also got.

From Pathum Thani..:D:D

5ilver
06-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Wow 😨 hope this isn't one of our SBF bros here.... Singaporean guy... after drinking, kena caught by police dancing naked in the streets in Korat!! Overstay since 2015 in TH somemore!!

https://www.naewna.com/local/522800

TonyCheong2
07-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Wow 😨 hope this isn't one of our SBF bros here.... Singaporean guy... after drinking, kena caught by police dancing naked in the streets in Korat!! Overstay since 2015 in TH somemore!!

https://www.naewna.com/local/522800

555 this Singapore bro really gaeng can overstay for so many years without getting arrested until he committed a silly act! :cool:

countryman
07-10-2020, 04:29 PM
555 this Singapore bro really gaeng can overstay for so many years without getting arrested until he committed a silly act! :cool:

Probably he wants a free trip back to SG, don't have to buy his own air tkt... :D

TonyCheong2
08-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Probably he wants a free trip back to SG, don't have to buy his own air tkt... :D

555 either he pay some kopi money to wayang a bit of jail time or prepare for long stay in Bangkok Hilton! :eek: :p

Anyway not a surprise as many run road overstayers in Thailand since donkey years ago! :cool:

draven78eric
12-10-2020, 03:08 PM

Just a matter of time

draven78eric
12-10-2020, 03:09 PM

he still will need to buy his own tickets...
there is no free lunch...;)