PDA

View Full Version : Anybody when clean massage, ask to turn over u marikita..

laobiantai
04-08-2020, 11:54 PM
Anyone here experience this before.

What did the girl who massage u say?

What if you not only marikita but also shoot out sperm and the bed that you are lieing on got your sperm?

cr8tiv3
05-08-2020, 11:53 AM
The massage lady would firstly change the towel and ask you to wash up. And also wiped clean the bed. If she is nice, she might recommend you a doctor to fix your PE issues.

biahcm
05-08-2020, 10:20 PM

What if you not only marikita but also shoot out sperm and the bed that you are lieing on got your sperm?

Lie to the bed, ML or the sperm? :confused:

MaraGuru
06-08-2020, 11:29 AM

Leakage? Hmmm marikita had before but not to that extreme...ML the most just smile away and cover over with towel. But sometimes too hard the disposal underwear will either tear or dickhead slip out.

seanylit
09-08-2020, 11:52 PM
I thought it was a clean massage until she offered prostate or kidney care option.. made my dick hard with the touches until I grab her hand to give me a hand job.. massage parlors are mostly not clean one, especially those that comes with shower cubicle in the room.

poongko
15-08-2020, 11:34 PM
I thought it was a clean massage until she offered prostate or kidney care option.. made my dick hard with the touches until I grab her hand to give me a hand job.. massage parlors are mostly not clean one, especially those that comes with shower cubicle in the room.

What is kidney care option ah?

Hmm.