PDA

View Full Version : Safe sex is not enough. We also need clean sex

2Guards
24-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I just wrote a FR on Lynette in which I touched on the subject of cleanliness of the vagina. Since not everyone reads all the postings in every thread (I never do), I felt that I should highlight the matter in a new thread for the attention of all bros, and, especially the OKTs.

Male genitals are all external and faces forward. So, it is pretty easy to wash them. However, a female’s genitals are mostly internal and faces downwards. This means that the vagina can never be properly cleaned by water flowing from top to bottom – as in a shower. Unfortunately, this is also how most girls will wash up before & after the session. Some girls, like Lynette, will squat down and shoot the water upwards. At the same time, she will put her fingers inside to wash the vagina deep inside. This, I think, is a better way to ensure cleanliness. Actually, in Geylang, this is how all the Cat150 girls wash up before & after. This method should be practiced by all the foreign girls (Thai, Korean, angmos, etc).

For us customers to tell them, it is very difficult. First of all, most of us do not speak their language (whether it is Thai or otherwise). Secondly, it is rather embarrasing for a guy to tell a girl how to wash her own pussy. She might even be offended and the whole session will be ruined.

I think the best way is for every OKT to brief their girls to wash their pussy by the squatting method. The only problem might be that some showers have fixed heads. So, this is one problem the OKTs may have to work on (like installing a rubber hose). But if there’s a will, there is always a way.

I hope enough bros will voice their support so that OKTs will do something about it. Eventually, I hope this will become a standard practice for all FLs working in Singapore.

Safe sex is not enough. We also need clean sex.

onion_rings
24-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Eventually, I hope this will become a standard practice for all FLs working in Singapore.

Cmon la bro 2Guards, if u really want clean sex? Do it with yr OC or GF only lor. Do u really think all FL or WL will uses your method? Maybe a small fraction will do it. Just imagine the amt of customer they take in per day. As long as ourselves have taken all kind of precaution safe sex is good enuff. If not pcc will be the safest & cleanest sex of all :D

SharingIsCaring
24-11-2007, 01:47 PM
haha it depends on individual's hygience awareness actually. If the gal is particular on it, she'll do it automatically afer every sexxion. :D

flexfan69
24-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi to all bros/OKTs/guests

I have to agree with bro 2guards with regards pussy hygiene. Most of the FLs/WLs here are not even aware of such simple practices that would benefit everyone involved in the trade. Anything that could improve personal hygiene and reduce the risk of disease transmission can't be bad.

I would rather politely inform the girl myself of such hygienic practice which I'm sure they will appreciate as it involves their lives directly. Honestly I did not know about this until now. Thanks bro 2guards for enlightening all of us here. I will up your points soon as I already given out my points to others today. Happy and safe and clean sex is good for everybody. CHEERS!

onion_rings
24-11-2007, 01:54 PM
I will up your points soon as I already given out my points to others today.
Good point u got there!!! But can u also tell us how u up people point where u only got 10points nia? :D Ok i din mean suan u but at the same time. Pls chk yr usercp ;)

lanchio
24-11-2007, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=

Safe sex is not enough. We also need clean sex.[/QUOTE]

Well said, but which FL and OKT bothers such kind of practise. Better to be safe than sorry. Best thing is dun go for FL. Old saying, when want to cheong dun be scare or else dun cheong.

Midnightiger
24-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Male genitals are all external and faces forward. So, it is pretty easy to wash them. However, a female’s genitals are mostly internal and faces downwards. This means that the vagina can never be properly cleaned by water flowing from top to bottom – as in a shower. Unfortunately, this is also how most girls will wash up before & after the session. Some girls, like Lynette, will squat down and shoot the water upwards. At the same time, she will put her fingers inside to wash the vagina deep inside. This, I think, is a better way to ensure cleanliness. Actually, in Geylang, this is how all the Cat150 girls wash up before & after. This method should be practiced by all the foreign girls (Thai, Korean, angmos, etc).

I think the best way is for every OKT to brief their girls to wash their pussy by the squatting method. The only problem might be that some showers have fixed heads. So, this is one problem the OKTs may have to work on (like installing a rubber hose). But if there’s a will, there is always a way.

I understand where you are coming from. Just a matter of interest, the "method" you described, and prescribed, is it a verified method? Or one that you think is clean?

Another point of note is that the FLs normally clean their pussies after they had bath or clean us. Do you advocate that we stand there and watch them clean their pussies? Because I would by then be in the room drying myself or lying on the bed waiting for them cos I find it awkward, and so do they, standing there and watching them clean themselves.

My 2 cents worth.

Midnightiger
24-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi to all bros/OKTs/guests

I have to agree with bro 2guards with regards pussy hygiene. Most of the FLs/WLs here are not even aware of such simple practices that would benefit everyone involved in the trade. Anything that could improve personal hygiene and reduce the risk of disease transmission can't be bad.

I would rather politely inform the girl myself of such hygienic practice which I'm sure they will appreciate as it involves their lives directly. Honestly I did not know about this until now. Thanks bro 2guards for enlightening all of us here. I will up your points soon as I already given out my points to others today. Happy and safe and clean sex is good for everybody. CHEERS!

I see that I have a lot to learn despite my experience in cheonging.

Could you advise us how you politely inform the girl to ensure that she washes her pussy cleanly? I'm trying to figure out what words to use so as not to "insult" them.

What do you say to them?

Midnightiger
24-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Cmon la bro 2Guards, if u really want clean sex? Do it with yr OC or GF only lor. Do u really think all FL or WL will uses your method? Maybe a small fraction will do it. Just imagine the amt of customer they take in per day. As long as ourselves have taken all kind of precaution safe sex is good enuff. If not pcc will be the safest & cleanest sex of all :D

Actually bro Onion rings,

The FLs will not change the method because of the number of customers they take because cleaning takes only a while.

They would probably ask us who said the way they clean in unhygienic and they way we presecribe is better? Which is of course very logical because for the last twenty over years, if their own method is unhygienic, there would already be very strong symptoms like bad odour or rotten pussies.

My 2 cents worth.

woot
24-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks to bro tiger for group approval.

Speaking of which, cleaning of pussy does not mitigate any STD, so don't give yourself the false illusion that it would.

flexfan69
24-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Good point u got there!!! But can u also tell us how u up people point where u only got 10points nia? :D Ok i din mean suan u but at the same time. Pls chk yr usercp ;)

Hi bro onion_rings,

Many thanks for pointing out this fact to me. As I am quite a newbie here I thought that giving reputation and points are one of the same thing and how wrong I was. I had given a reputation to one of the samster here and thought that I have given a point. So how do I qualify to give away points? Perhaps you have been here long enough to know how it works. Could you please enlighten me?

Thanking you in advance for your kindness. CHEERS!

dirtyhairy
24-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I see that I have a lot to learn despite my experience in cheonging.Could you advise us how you politely inform the girl to ensure that she washes her pussy cleanly? I'm trying to figure out what words to use so as not to "insult" them. What do you say to them?

Yo Pua-Mei-Lao-Hor,
Quite easy really to nicely tell the char bor
if the TuaLiapLang EeSengLong can say "Mee Siam MaiHum"
We Ho-Hiah-Di can oso say to FL that in S'pore, juicyMeiMei is Chee Hum
then tell her, oooooh...why yours so nice and pretty
may I wash it for you while you my didi?
if the gal responds ok, treat it like foreplay...
guarantee to enhance the fcuk later after such a shiok2 pre-coitus relay :D

Lubber
24-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Nothing is safe, let alone 'safe sex'

nelman06
24-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi bro onion_rings,

Many thanks for pointing out this fact to me. As I am quite a newbie here I thought that giving reputation and points are one of the same thing and how wrong I was. I had given a reputation to one of the samster here and thought that I have given a point. So how do I qualify to give away points? Perhaps you have been here long enough to know how it works. Could you please enlighten me?

Thanking you in advance for your kindness. CHEERS!

Bro, U have 2 earn ur points til it reach 25. then u will have power of 1, which means u can upz others 1 point. The bros that u upped actually received 0 pt cos u got no power. And the sad part is u cant upz them anymore. Go read the newbies section for more infor.

And also, good point from your view on the FLs' cleaniness.:D

TKee
24-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Come On Man!

If that's what borthering U, U can always bath wif thm and clean it for them as part of foreplay.

Show Stopper
24-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Bro...perhaps u could volunteer to clean her pussy if feel paiseh to tell them :D ...by hugging her from behind and use ur finger(s) with some shower cream and water to clean the pussy and use the shower head to wash clean clean later...like that the FL might think that u'r just a horny man who likes fingering and might even give u a nice bbbj on the spot in return. But on 2nd thought...not all FLs like fingering leh :( ...so its just a suggestion for bros who want CLEAN SEX.

I seldom go to that extreme as to volunteer to wash the FL's pussy unless i damn horny and wanted to have a clean and enjoyable pussy meal.

Just sharing my own view here for the benefit of CLEAN SEX Lover!

woot
24-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Think this is very relevant to the discussion here:

What is douching?

The word "douche" means to wash or soak in French. Douching is washing or cleaning out the vagina (also called the birth canal) with water or other mixtures of fluids. Usually douches are prepackaged mixes of water and vinegar, baking soda, or iodine. Women can buy these products at drug and grocery stores. The mixtures usually come in a bottle and can be squirted into the vagina through a tube or nozzle.
Why do women douche?

Women douche because they mistakenly believe it gives many benefits. In reality, douching may do more harm than good. Common reasons women give for using douches include:

to clean the vagina
to rinse away blood after monthly periods
to get rid of odors from the vagina
to avoid sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
to prevent pregnancy

How common is douching?

Douching is common among women in the United States. It is estimated that 20 to 40 percent of American women aged 15 to 44 years douche regularly. About half of these women douche every week.
Is douching safe?

Most doctors and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) suggest that women steer clear of douching. All healthy vaginas contain some bacteria and other organisms called the vaginal flora. The normal acidity of the vagina keeps the amount of bacteria down. But douching can change this delicate balance. This may make a woman more prone to vaginal infections. Plus, douching can spread existing vaginal infections up into the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
What are the dangers linked to douching?

Research shows that women who douche regularly have more health problems than women who do not. Doctors are still unsure whether douching causes these problems. Douching may simply be more common in groups of women who tend to have these issues. Health problems linked to douching include:
vaginal irritation,
vaginal infections called bacterial vaginosis or BV,
sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and
pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of a woman's uterus, fallopian tubes and/or ovaries. It is caused by bacteria that travel from a woman's vagina and cervix up into her reproductive organs. If left untreated, PID can cause fertility problems (difficulties getting pregnant). PID also boosts a woman's chances of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus). Some STDs, BV, and PID can all lead to serious problems during pregnancy. These include infection in the baby, problems with labor, and early delivery.
Should I douche to clean inside my vagina?

No. Doctors and the ACOG suggest women avoid douching completely. Most experts believe that douching increases a woman's chances of infection. The only time a woman should douche is when her doctor recommends it.

What is the best way to clean my vagina?

Most doctors say that it is best to let your vagina clean itself. The vagina cleans itself naturally by producing mucous. Women do not need to douche to wash away blood, semen, or vaginal discharge. The vagina gets rid of it alone. Also, it is important to note that even healthy, clean vaginas may have a mild odor.

Regular washing with warm water and mild soap during baths and showers will keep the outside of the vagina clean and healthy. Doctors suggest women avoid scented tampons, pad, powders and sprays. These products may increase a woman's chances of getting vaginal infections.
My vagina has a terrible odor, can douching help?

No. Douching will only cover up the smell. It will not make it go away. If your vagina has a bad odor, you should call your doctor right away. It could be a sign of a bacterial infection, urinary tract infection, STD or a more serious problem.

woot
24-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Hope this clarifies the discussion on pussy cleanliness, remeber cleanliness is next to godliness does not apply to pussy.:D

baimi
24-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I knew this FL who cleaned her 'mei mei' twice a week
using Lactaid solution.
Last time she used something like a chalk shape thing, white in colour, bigger in diameter but with a hole in it. She put it in her mei mei when going to sleep
and next morning take it out, to absorb the bacteria??
This time round she bought the Lactaid solution, each time i brought
her to the pharmacy.
I read to her the method of using it because she don't understand
instructions in English.
Put a bit of Lactaid solution in the bottle provided and add water until
full then spray the mixture into her mei mei and wash it, she even
thrust her finger into it to wash it thorougly, i peeped at her while she was
washing her mei mei, ssh......
I beleive many girls do this when their periods come.

D.o.P
24-11-2007, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=woot;2418250]

What is the best way to clean my vagina?

Most doctors say that it is best to let your vagina clean itself.

QUOTE]

I encounter PRC usually don't wash before and after sex. Are they right.

onion_rings
25-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Actually bro Onion rings,

The FLs will not change the method because of the number of customers they take because cleaning takes only a while.

They would probably ask us who said the way they clean in unhygienic and they way we presecribe is better? Which is of course very logical because for the last twenty over years, if their own method is unhygienic, there would already be very strong symptoms like bad odour or rotten pussies.

My 2 cents worth.

Yes that why im telling the TS dun be so naive. We cheong with safe precaution like putting CD for sex. But can u imagine when it come to bj. Think most of us still prefer bbbj. I know there still a small part dun mind with cd on. So like what u said...As long as their cunt not with bad odour or rotten pussy will do & if ur afraid den dun cheong. Just do with OC or pcc will be the safest method.

rak_sauthai
25-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes that why im telling the TS dun be so naive. We cheong with safe precaution like putting CD for sex. But can u imagine when it come to bj. Think most of us still prefer bbbj. I know there still a small part dun mind with cd on.

Good point you have made here especially things like CIM causes ' HIGHER" risk in my point of view to the receiver. ...can't imagine 1 day how many different kind of sperm has entered her mouth , gums., teeth hole...:D

triple69
25-11-2007, 05:12 PM
to bro woot,

your post is so detailed. i skipped all that because i read it before. should put a link so can other bro can refer to it for verifications for OC or GFs. Anyway i agreed with what you paste in the post. Too clean is bad and not to clean is also bad.

well for those who are squirmy abt the cleanliness of pussy then don service them. why pay money for you to lick their pussy if you so fussy abt it.

we pay for our small head to be serviced and not the other way around.

If you can eat something from the pussy then its clean enough... Food for thought. hahaha.

woot
25-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Guess cleaning is a double edged sword.

Also to address the issue of safe sex, there is no such thing as "safe sex", only increasing the odds of not getting anything, if you are unlucky you still will get something irregardless of wearing condoms. Its a bit like hedging your bets, reducing your risk factor and diversifying your risk through being well informed.

for example herpes can be gotten through balls licking, did you know you can get Genital warts *without* even having sex or a BJ?

So its time to wisen up to the risks of having sex, otherwise there may be a heavy price for copulation for the underinformed.

If you want to play, familiarise yourself with the potential dangers, and if you can accept the consequences and are willing to take the risk, play hard :)

Ultimately all said and done, if i had a choice between a physically dirty pussy VS a pussy thats physically clean but with STD, give me a dirty pussy anyday.

Midnightiger
25-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Ultimately all said and done, if i had a choice between a physically dirty pussy VS a pussy thats physically clean but with STD, give me a dirty pussy anyday.

I don't think anyone could have put it better!!!

forumer
25-11-2007, 09:13 PM
I knew this FL who cleaned her 'mei mei' twice a week
using Lactaid solution.
Last time she used something like a chalk shape thing, white in colour, bigger in diameter but with a hole in it. She put it in her mei mei when going to sleep
and next morning take it out, to absorb the bacteria??

what is this chalk shape thing? available in the market?

dirtyhairy
25-11-2007, 10:13 PM
To my gutless un-named grandson
why if the humour here you do not understand
pls seek my explanation instead of zapping to spoil the fun:mad:
giving only one word "Tokcock", are u confirming u r dat missing son of my gun?:o

woot
25-11-2007, 11:11 PM
If it ain't broke don't fix it, if it ain't smelly don't wash it :P

Bro Woot's mantra on pussy cleanliness hahaha

JJjumper
26-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Like to thank all the bros that contributed to this thread which is good for sharing.

Dont know if what I want to share is good to be in this thread, but think it may be good to put here. I have a friend who prastise safe sex but he end up not sexual dieseae, but contacted TB. He is quite certain he would have got it from a WL. So I think besides the clean body and pussy, we need to see the physical appearance and also if there are symtoms like persistent cough, pale face etc. I think we cant be so sure. TB is transmitted thru airborne means and if we are in close contact. we could also breathe their germs.

Many of these WLs are from the province and health care may be a problem for them.

Just to share

JJ

baimi
26-11-2007, 06:57 PM
what is this chalk shape thing? available in the market?

Just ask the pharmacist in any pharmacy shop
and they will know what you want.
She bought it in Bugis Junction Watson just last month.