PDA

View Full Version : Am i useless???

usless
23-11-2007, 05:21 PM
i meet a ktv girl last year, and we will happy together for 4 month. one day , i left her and i told her i going oversea study(fake). i told her not to wait for me, and she disappointed and cry on the last night. i feel so bad . i think we have no future. do you all believe, i never give her any single cent when we togther and she never asked for. she know i have no money and even when we go out, she dont allow me to take taix, but MRT.

No contact for months... until this september. i went to ktv with my friends, just hope to see her again. i dont know whether is she working in singapore or not, and i did not dare to call her because i feel that i let her down... i admit i miss her alot. That night , i never saw her there and i was so disappointed through out the night. Things unpredicted, the next day i recieve a call from that girl, she ask why i came back never call her, i was shock but happy. she say that her friend saw me there last night but i dont know who is her friend, and the girl only saw my photo b4. After my work, i meet her out for dinner, we chat like old friends, and knew that she quit ktv and follow viet agency to come sg to interview as sale assistant. work permit cost about 7k plus.

The next meeting, she cried say she is tired. she said i hurt her alot when i left her. i was not around her when she is sick in vietnam. Asked why i come back to sg again, why i let her friend saw. She say she still love me alot , and asked what do i feel. I feel guilty, i still love her alot. From that day, we start all over again. Things goes well for weeks, she is good to me. when i finish my shift work and sleep in the morning, she will take mrt and buy food for me to my house to surprise me or when ever i free, we will meet outside for movie or simple dinner. i really feel happy when with her.

Life is unexpected. one night, she cried to me. She say sorry to me and told me everything. There a guy beside her and give her money monthly. This happen after i left her last time. I went crazy and sad. i not angry with her , but i blame myself. Anyway, i am the third party. I blame myself not able to support her. She told me she dont love that guy, but the guy was good to her when she is sick, when she is helpless (when i leave her) the guy show concern to her and willing to support her. That guy also wanted to help her pay some for the permit. She know i have no money, never ask anything from me. Only want me to save money to married her in vietnam as soon as possible. She ask me give her sometime to leave that guy. She know i am hurt and asked to stop this relationship, i told her i can take it and i willing to wait for her leave that guy. Actually i really cant take it, really cant...... i just dont want her to feel stress and anyhow think . Every night she cant sleep, she need to eat sleeping pill to sleep because she think that she hurt me alot and feel she is a bad girl who use herself to exchange for living.

Now she went to viet. She asked whether i want her to get permit or not, want her to be back in sg in december or not. i dont know how to answer her. She know what my thinking , but she just want to heard from me. If she come back , she will met the man again. the man will help her buy ticket, rental fee. i feel i am USELESS. i need other man to hlep me buy ticket for my girl to meet me. Am i usless? .........................

agent
24-11-2007, 06:45 AM
I have no idea whether you really love her or just unhappy that she was your bonk and now been bonked and bao by another guy.

if you really love her and even have the intention of marrying her, i suggest u either buck up in your studies(if you are how old I think you are) and find some parttime job to earn money. Or if you are jobless, start finding a job now...

ufo8mydog
24-11-2007, 07:17 AM
u missed out an e in your nick

Torres_Mok
24-11-2007, 07:48 AM
U r foreigner or Sporepean? :confused:

Toyota Honda
24-11-2007, 08:30 AM
u missed out an e in your nick

Don't you get it? He doesn't want to admit he is 'USELESS'.

Don't understand him. Apparently, he doesn't love her and just want free bonks. Thats y he left her in the 1st place.

Stop playing with her feelings lah. If you really love her, would you bother if she is coming over by what means? You would want to see her daily!

Please... really hope you are not Singaporean. Really lose face.

blue_swatch
24-11-2007, 09:46 AM
want milk dun have to buy the whole cow home :confused:

fun4evergood
24-11-2007, 10:11 AM
take it easy manz.....life issnt as bad as you think....:) there is prently of them out there....

Alkano
24-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Bro, i presume that you are still young and got alot of learn.
There a long road for you to cover and there plenty of time for you to do that.
Take it one step at a time coz you can never predict what will happen next.
Let nature takes it course.

louis2002
24-11-2007, 10:36 AM
7k plus to get a work permits as a sales assistance????

KNN those “agents” :mad: must be making a hell lot of money man……:mad:

If the permit valid, it is still OK….. If not…… get her mentally prepared to carry with her “White Card” if the law caught up with her…..

My 2 cents worth of thought…….

D.o.P
24-11-2007, 10:37 AM
You regret now because there is another competitor. You want to love a woman, go all the way, don't like playing woman's feeling. If that man who take care of her, left, you promise yourself your feeling won't change again? can you stay with her?

usmjordan2
24-11-2007, 11:06 AM
In fact , u are really a ass hole:p

ahpaul25
24-11-2007, 11:14 AM
In fact , u are really a ass hole:p

LOL...............:eek:

ahpaul25
24-11-2007, 11:24 AM
I understand how u feel, bro.....U came at the wrong time for yr 2nd appear....infact,it u who let her down.....I do believe past 4mths, u just wish to commit for fun in exchange for free bonk, then why at the 1st place u bluff her........don u feel u are the 1 who started all this mess....:mad: TOUCH YR HEART la.

U r really useless.....as if I now not wrong, u still thinking how miserable you are now....u better buck up and wake up yr ******* idea. Does not means no $$$ meant no future, as long u r hardworking.....Time will prove everything. :)

kolian
24-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Bro, forget it...you still young and so many gal out there.

If you really love her want to stay with her then you go back vietnam with her lor..since she got work permit b4 also cant marry here liao:p

kolian

dexblu
24-11-2007, 11:38 AM
i met a ktv girl three years ago, and we were fucking happily together for 4 months. one day, i left her as her “sister” was trying to milk some cash from me. i did not tell her not to wait for me, as i dun give a fuck if she would be disappointed or cry all night. i dun feel bad at all. i know we have no future. do you all believe, i always buy her meals, gifts and give her money when we go out together (which always ends with fucking). she knows that i have money and when we go out, she don’t allow me to take taxi, but wants me to drive.

No contact for years... until last september. i went to ktv with my friends, hoping not to see her again. i don’t know whether is she working in Singapore or not, and i did not give a fuck... That night, i never saw her there and i was so fucking happy getting a BBBJ throughout the night from other hot viet chicks. Things being unpredictable, the next thing i knew was that girl was in my room…, she ask me why i never call her, i was shocked but still horny... she say that her friend saw me. i told her to sit on my lap and I removed her undies and bonked her there and then !!! i shot out all my hot cum onto her thighs, buttocks and some dripped onto the carpeted floor of the ktv room!!! :o

Life is unexpected… but I never blame myself or her… We all trade time for money…

That’s life!!!

Now she went to Vietnam or still in Singapore I also don’t care. If I meet her again… I will still fuck her brains out!!! Am i useful? .........................:confused:

ok69
24-11-2007, 11:39 AM
this girl like not bad .. if the TS is talking about the truth
those sg bitch ask them to take mrt .. kpkb. say must take cab
LOL

btw does this girl work at J51?
:D

JCKL
24-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Life is unexpected… but I never blame myself or her… We all trade time for money…

That’s life!!!

Now she went to Vietnam or still in Singapore I also don’t care. If I meet her again… I will still fuck her brains out!!! Am i useful? .........................:confused:

this is a good one brother..or is it true?:D

MiniHawk
24-11-2007, 12:29 PM
dun wait for things to happen, make things happen if u really love her regardless her past. It 's still your call.:)

SDMM
24-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Now she went to viet. She asked whether i want her to get permit or not, want her to be back in sg in december or not. i dont know how to answer her. She know what my thinking , but she just want to heard from me. If she come back , she will met the man again. the man will help her buy ticket, rental fee. i feel i am USELESS. i need other man to hlep me buy ticket for my girl to meet me. Am i usless? .........................

Word simple word of advice. Dont mix feelings when chionging.

12cheong
24-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Bro some viet ktv girls are good one also. They go to work in ktv for a reason, to find money. Of course this is easy way to find money rather than working in a farm or in Vietnam with low salary. But there is always a reason behind everything.

If you really love this girl so much then why you want to bullshit her that you are going broad to study. Furthermore, you are not paying her anything then why should you lie to her and left her. Wah! if you no money then can go to ktv some more ah? You good lah, hoping to pick up another free Viet to bonk ah?

You said you miss her! True or not? It is it true then you should have called her and get back to her. She is sick but you were not there, is this what you give her back after she gave you all those free bonks! Bro, at least have some sympathy, she is also human being you know. She also got feeling ma!

Anyway, we cannot tell you what to do! I think you are not the on useless, but rather the girl is the one that is useless. Falling for a guy like you!

sexcalculator99
24-11-2007, 02:01 PM
funny man. what are you thinking? you say you no money but you meet her in KTV and because you want to see her again, you go KTV again?

And if i'm the girl i will also ask you to take mrt when we are out together cause the girl is going to pay for it.

Get your feeling right man, you don't mixed your feelings when you cheong. She might be a good babe you RTF, but that don't means she the one for the rest of your life, with the kind of life she need, if you cannot afford it, let it go dude.

Five Stone
24-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Anyway, we cannot tell you what to do! I think you are not the on useless, but rather the girl is the one that is useless. Falling for a guy like you!

Sound harsh but true though, fancy going through all these and yet unable to make a simple decision of whether to pursue or give up? So who’s to blame, matter of fact I do pity the girl more than the TS. Choices are abundant but yet she chooses this……:cool:

spidermel
24-11-2007, 02:46 PM
TS think b4 u do anything, once u decided there is no way back, once decided dun regret, chose is ur :)

PS3SG
24-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Chiong means chiong.......feelings means feelings

usless
24-11-2007, 03:19 PM
i did not think of getting free bonk....... if i really think that, i will not feel so uncomfortable. i can just bonk and wait ... wait for her come back and bonk again. when the man is working, she free i free, i can bonk again . but this is not my thinking .life is so unexpected. i never think of falling in love with ktv girl . well , she ask me give her time, and i promise her also. hmm...........

Lubber
24-11-2007, 04:11 PM
If u really like her alot then let her go. Pain now better than pain later when all shits pile up. Many more bustop ahead other than this one.

usless
24-11-2007, 04:48 PM
funny man. what are you thinking? you say you no money but you meet her in KTV and because you want to see her again, you go KTV again?

i dont agree with u , i go ktv does mean i have money and i rich, i have car does mean i am rich too . i have job does mean i have enoguh to support a wife. sorry no offence. Maybe u are rich and u dont understand average income people. no offence...

bmw_9994
24-11-2007, 05:46 PM
TS, never never play with feeling for both side, u know she love u n u fxxking fxxk up 1st, soo right now ask yourself do u relly love her or just play play n if the thirt party she never toll u do u be very kang chong for her ? soo think again:confused: what u want from her free bonk or love her n dont talk about money it never come in my mind as she already show u how she care for u right,

its time for u to do the right thing .... if not this thing will always in your mind, do it go for it or let her gooooo must tell her do or not soo u will stop thinking of her , i myself also got same thing like your, but i never run away or stay out, she also need to work ktv n i understand her need of $$$ n she understand me i cant support her too many thing back her home need $$$ , she a very nice girl i know n care for me she never ask anything from me or $$$ yes i buy thing n eat for her need, soo right now we still contect n go out together also, u must love ur girl n must win her back, if u think u still want play play forget what i said.

assiduous
24-11-2007, 05:56 PM
thats me ........

StevenGerrard
24-11-2007, 06:09 PM
i dont understand why u all think that i playing for her feeling ... true, at first i try to get free bonk, but in the end i know she a good girl and i left her just telling her i go study. i never touch her at all.
This time i really love her alot, thats why i feel so uncomfortable. And i wish to clarify that i go ktv do not mean i got money, if i have car do not mean i am rich . if i have a job does not mean i can afford to marry a wife and buy a house now. Maybe some brotgher here are rich , u dont know how an average income guy feeling.

R u the TS???
Becareful which nick u use to reply...:p

smokinggun
24-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Well then go for it. Wait for what? :D

shutterbugstar
24-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Better be careful leh bro usless...

sometimes hor... the gal like to tell u that there's another guy spend alot on her is to make u feel buay song... then u will spend even more on her... its a kind of competitive feeling. i also kena trapped like this b4.

it is indirectly hinting to u that if u give her money then she no need be with the other guy lah...

whatever u see just believe half... whatever u hear believe nothing.

agent
24-11-2007, 07:52 PM
.... average income guy can also be richer than high income guys... it depends on how u spent ur income..... and by rich means the money u have at ur disposal, not the money already spent... and yes like u said, u can drive a car, own a big house but u may not be rich...

chinacity
24-11-2007, 08:16 PM
not all ktv gals are bad

if today , u can make fun of them, thats becos your ancestors took the harsh decision of coming to singapore while risking their lives, staying and working in terrible conditions

even now, many places in china, vietnam, the people are still barely surviving

sometimes while cheonging, pls spare a thought for them

have your fun, but dun take away their dignity

:)

12cheong
24-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I believe most bros here cheong before, but want to cheong then cheong the right way. Cheong also must have class a little bit, I read some of bros thread. If they no money they sit and see the gals only then go back save money. Later got money then go back to cheong the gals they like. Like this got class!

No money also must have class, don't simply cheong with no class. This will spoilt cheongers reputation.

Since this gal care for you so much and if you really miss her and do love her then go ahead and get her back. What is past is past, you can always start again in the right path.

It is normal for ktv gals pau by man. Nothing wrong to it, this is their profession. Treat them as professionals, same like we do our job they also doing their job. Nothing to be shameful about since it is a 'both parties agreement transaction'.

Like the chinsee saying goes "chua kay lai choe boh a sai mai chua boh lai choe kay'. I am not referring ktv gals as "key" just quoating the chinese saying.

If she can give up her past life and change her profession then you should be proud that you have turn this gal life for better.

So, if you miss her so much & really love her. Go ahead and win her back. Life is never so smooth, always has it ups and downs. Face it and be a man. :p

mansgp
24-11-2007, 09:12 PM
R u the TS???

Oops! You've caught him.

Torch_Man
24-11-2007, 11:00 PM
i did not think of getting free bonk....... if i really think that, i will not feel so uncomfortable. i can just bonk and wait ... wait for her come back and bonk again. when the man is working, she free i free, i can bonk again . but this is not my thinking .life is so unexpected. i never think of falling in love with ktv girl . well , she ask me give her time, and i promise her also. hmm...........
ts,
love cannot b order or wait..... its either nw or nv
waitin game is a painful process
as time goes by, anything can happen (as per wat u wrote)

wat if u or her suddely hv feelin 4 another person?????
wat if finally, financially u cannot support urself???
havin a family or marriage is totally another set of issues
ter'r still many flowers outside

jz sharin

Rockweiler
25-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Never procrastinate, bite the bullet, decide what you really want and go for it, no point wasting time and getting irritated.

Absolute
25-11-2007, 01:07 AM
i meet a ktv girl last year, and we will happy together for 4 month. one day , i left her and i told her i going oversea study(fake). i told her not to wait for me, and she disappointed and cry on the last night. i feel so bad . i think we have no future. do you all believe, i never give her any single cent when we togther and she never asked for. she know i have no money and even when we go out, she dont allow me to take taix, but MRT.

No contact for months... until this september. i went to ktv with my friends, just hope to see her again. i dont know whether is she working in singapore or not, and i did not dare to call her because i feel that i let her down... i admit i miss her alot. That night , i never saw her there and i was so disappointed through out the night. Things unpredicted, the next day i recieve a call from that girl, she ask why i came back never call her, i was shock but happy. she say that her friend saw me there last night but i dont know who is her friend, and the girl only saw my photo b4. After my work, i meet her out for dinner, we chat like old friends, and knew that she quit ktv and follow viet agency to come sg to interview as sale assistant. work permit cost about 7k plus.

The next meeting, she cried say she is tired. she said i hurt her alot when i left her. i was not around her when she is sick in vietnam. Asked why i come back to sg again, why i let her friend saw. She say she still love me alot , and asked what do i feel. I feel guilty, i still love her alot. From that day, we start all over again. Things goes well for weeks, she is good to me. when i finish my shift work and sleep in the morning, she will take mrt and buy food for me to my house to surprise me or when ever i free, we will meet outside for movie or simple dinner. i really feel happy when with her.

Life is unexpected. one night, she cried to me. She say sorry to me and told me everything. There a guy beside her and give her money monthly. This happen after i left her last time. I went crazy and sad. i not angry with her , but i blame myself. Anyway, i am the third party. I blame myself not able to support her. She told me she dont love that guy, but the guy was good to her when she is sick, when she is helpless (when i leave her) the guy show concern to her and willing to support her. That guy also wanted to help her pay some for the permit. She know i have no money, never ask anything from me. Only want me to save money to married her in vietnam as soon as possible. She ask me give her sometime to leave that guy. She know i am hurt and asked to stop this relationship, i told her i can take it and i willing to wait for her leave that guy. Actually i really cant take it, really cant...... i just dont want her to feel stress and anyhow think . Every night she cant sleep, she need to eat sleeping pill to sleep because she think that she hurt me alot and feel she is a bad girl who use herself to exchange for living.

You must be damn charming even though you claim you had never given her a cent before and is not wealthy. Otherwise you must be damn skillful in bed. I have met many men who are nice, well-mannered, sincere and of good character but not financially well-off. Yet they never have such kang tou. Maybe you should share your success secrets for my friends to learn from.

Torres_Mok
25-11-2007, 08:50 AM
You must be damn charming even though you claim you had never given her a cent before and is not wealthy. Otherwise you must be damn skillful in bed. I have met many men who are nice, well-mannered, sincere and of good character but not financially well-off. Yet they never have such kang tou. Maybe you should share your success secrets for my friends to learn from.

maybe the gal kena kong tou, not that he is charming...... :D

Torres_Mok
25-11-2007, 08:55 AM
.... average income guy can also be richer than high income guys... it depends on how u spent ur income..... and by rich means the money u have at ur disposal, not the money already spent... and yes like u said, u can drive a car, own a big house but u may not be rich...

In fact my friend drive big car, wear branded goods, but inside his wallet only few dollars and always wait for people to treat him makan

Hakoshu
25-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Luckily u quoted b4 he edit..

R u the TS???

colins
25-11-2007, 11:32 AM
HI TS, just very curious on the reason why you left her after the first 4 months together? Peer pressure? Social pressure? Cannot be because of no money right since she didnt want you to pay. Is it simply because she's viet?

You are not useless if you cant earn enough money, no way are you going to be suddenly earning an amount sufficient to cover what she wants. That doesnt mean you are useless because you do make a decent living. Someone else had a headstart and thats all. However, in terms of relationship, you have to consider if you are serious or not. If you are, think about your commitment given to her very seriously now and plan your way ahead to get her to stay by your side. If you are unsure even now, pls dun drag her into this again, she is already comfortably deciding her future with work permit and so on. Later she leaves the sugar daddy and then you decide since no competition exist and you can treat her the same way as you did on the last time.

Van Persie
25-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Hmm, truth or hoax ? Quite difficult to believe, never give single cent .... thats just like FB liao .... if FB, breakup for what, getting deeper into relationship?? Anyway, ??

sexcalculator99
25-11-2007, 02:26 PM
i dont agree with u , i go ktv does mean i have money and i rich, i have car does mean i am rich too . i have job does mean i have enoguh to support a wife. sorry no offence. Maybe u are rich and u dont understand average income people. no offence...

true enough i agreed with you. i have a car and a house but i'm never rich, i meet my ends barely every month but i don't go to KTV, cheong, FL unless i have some extra bucks in my pocket...

If you don't have that and you chiong, meaning??? are you those that always cheong and say you don't drink liquor and ask you friend to pay for it?

I dun drink, but if i chiong with my friends, we go dutch on the the bill and mummy tips, only girls's tip is personal... No offence too :)

In your case ,example is if you cannot afford Gucci, LV, wallet, get it off your mind, go for renoma, it still can carry your cards and cash.... :D

SDMM
25-11-2007, 03:39 PM
In fact my friend drive big car, wear branded goods, but inside his wallet only few dollars and always wait for people to treat him makan

This kind of people is the worst. Dont have big head want to waer a big hat

usless
25-11-2007, 06:27 PM
If you don't have that and you chiong, meaning??? are you those that always cheong and say you don't drink liquor and ask you friend to pay for it?

of course i go when i have extra cash. i dont think any 1 will chiong when no have extra cash in the pocket.
i dont drink liquor but i still pay.

Sha_Gua75
25-11-2007, 10:09 PM
chat like old friends, and knew that she quit ktv and follow viet agency to come sg to interview as sale assistant. work permit cost about 7k plus.

I presume that she is a vietnamese.....from what I know....Singapore dont issue work permit to vietnamese as vietnam is not one of the country under the work permit list

Unless it is other kind of pass....earning 2k and above(if i remember right)...but sale assistant where got earn so much

Tomahawk
26-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Another brother gets hooked on by a Vietnamese chick. Get a hold on yourself, brother. The world is your oyster. Ask yourself what want. Do you really love her, or do you only want her bonks? If you truly love her, do all you can to help her. But do be careful if she turns the tables on you. Not all girls are like that but some are. I hope you got the correct girl. :)

StevenGerrard
26-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Oops! You've caught him.

Did not intend to expose him on purpose..
Happen to came across..:D

octupus
26-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Expose what bro .,, using different nick .,.. :eek:

old_yet_horny
26-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Dun understand why Bro TS get himself into this shit...

Anway, Bro TS you can be useless but dun be brainless...

You cannot earn nuts and u are thinking of supporting this VN gal for her permit to Sg???

Go think of how to feed urself comfortably before thinking of supporting a VN gal. So many sad stories from Bros here who got ripped off by WLs and now u.. Some more u got no $$...Haiz....

Please dun be a fool..This is not ur type of game.

MiniHawk
26-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Sometime life can be very simple but we always want to complicate it to make life meaningful.:)

fiendish
26-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Sometimes we cant blame a person as they must experience it themselves or else they wont learn ... life is full of such mistakes ...

Tomahawk
26-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Sometimes we cant blame a person as they must experience it themselves or else they wont learn ... life is full of such mistakes ...
Like me... :(

kisama
26-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Most people tend to be like you bro, I dont think it is a minority. Majority will not learn unless they kena themselves.

What bro fiendish say is correct, but I do suspect those who are in it may be in denial .. until something happen and they reflect on their past actions and then they realised their folly. If can learn from it OK, there are still those who persist in it ... :eek:

Looksee
26-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Did not intend to expose him on purpose..
Happen to came across..:D

TS afraid tat he might kanna zap to moderation so didn't dare to use original nick?

Looksee
26-11-2007, 03:30 PM
thats me ........

went thru all ur post......u seems to have more than 1 gf.....

ken li
26-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Whenever I start feeling that I might somehow be growing too attached to a girl from a KTV or someone i am bonking, I look for a thread like this.

After reading for a few minutes, I am immediately reminded to return to the real world and save myself a whole lot of pain later.

Steadyman1
26-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Words of advice - Don't get yourself into trouble for nothing.

Ask yourself! If you don't bother about her, will you be so troubled?
Then why bother her?

No hard feeling, that are points from a 3rd party view.

DO_YOU_BJ
27-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Dear Useless, I think you're in a very good situation.
Think about it.
Your a penniless chap & she's being kept by someone who can afford it.
爱是吃不饱的
So since you can't fulfill her monetary needs, let the guy do it.
Just fulfill your role to her as her LOVER!!!!!!
Like that you still win actually.
A lover always get PRIORITY only thing is that on special occassions like Bday or Val's day, the hole belongs to someone else.
Think about it.
If she is here and going back, you will get her 1 day prior to her leaving.
The other guy will get her after you.
Only when she come back, you will get her 1 day later.
Best part, you also can save on sending & fetching here from the airport.

pinkwave
27-11-2007, 01:46 AM
TS bear in mind go cheong " fuck and fuck off " darm alot sad story around dun be another one too, you nv know you are the one that get hooked or being hook by other. Alot fishes around unless you can support her or share the same hole from the other guy, dun end out the gal left you and left you notting. Cheers dun be so sad.

/123\
28-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Fun cheonging will do. Dont get caught with all this. Be happy.:D

Steadyman1
28-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Dear Useless, I think you're in a very good situation.
Think about it.
Your a penniless chap & she's being kept by someone who can afford it.
爱是吃不饱的
So since you can't fulfill her monetary needs, let the guy do it.
Just fulfill your role to her as her LOVER!!!!!!
Like that you still win actually.
A lover always get PRIORITY only thing is that on special occassions like Bday or Val's day, the hole belongs to someone else.
Think about it.
If she is here and going back, you will get her 1 day prior to her leaving.
The other guy will get her after you.
Only when she come back, you will get her 1 day later.
Best part, you also can save on sending & fetching here from the airport.

I doubt he want to be in this situation...

TS just be decisive and don't let the string hanging over your neck.

JediSkull
29-11-2007, 12:57 AM
too many lonely or else horny sgreans liao lar!~!~ i used to be emo abt the gals i like too!~!~ but outgrow it liao....... they come n go....... all for one purpose!~!~ to earn the 10-20% of each men's monthly pay in a day!~!~ those chio ones i know earn 5 figures a month easily!~!~ dunno abt viets but the china meimeis can earn tat much if they'r really good looking. :(

it only makes me more driven to earn more than them now!!! :mad:

problem wif these gals are tat they open legs for money!~!~ and will they stop doing tat if they'r wif u only?~?~ that can be a very big issue in later life..... another thing is tat most of them are young n pretty and can earn the kinda of money they wan now.... if u stop them now, r u gonna take care of them for the rest of their lives? when they age and not pretty liao? or u wan them to go back to their old trade as pitiful aunties?

only solution is tat u become rich and can afford to feed the ones u like or else lan lan sit back n enjoy the show!!!

like wat my frens always say: "money is not the root of all evil...... its the lack of it.........."

lacoruna69
01-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Is this one of those school holiday essay writing assignment??

Arowana Police
01-12-2007, 01:36 PM
too many lonely or else horny sgreans liao lar!~!~ i used to be emo abt the gals i like too!~!~

problem wif these gals are tat they open legs for money!~!~ and will they stop doing tat if they'r wif u only?~?~ that can be a very big issue in later life..... another thing is tat most of them are young n pretty and can earn the kinda of money they wan now.... if u stop them now, r u gonna take care of them for the rest of their lives?
Unless you are rich or very handsome, best not to talk any emotion with these working gals.

JediSkull
01-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Is this one of those school holiday essay writing assignment??

lol u mean the ts, me or both of us writing essay?

lacoruna69
01-12-2007, 07:17 PM
lol u mean the ts, me or both of us writing essay?

I mean the TS. I know you won't start something like that.:)

natsuki
02-12-2007, 05:00 AM
.......... really cant take it, really cant...... i just dont want her to feel stress and anyhow think . Every night she cant sleep, she need to eat sleeping pill to sleep because she think that she hurt me alot and feel she is a bad girl who use herself to exchange for living...........

Do you really 'love' her and promise not to leave her, no matter wad will happened next time? Each have their own guage of 'love', so where's ur limit? Pardon my thoughts please, why not just drop the relationship since both are suffering (stress... anger... so on...)?

Lastly, to TS, hope u solve ur problem soon.... Take care...

Nice day...

And... can dun streotype (did i spell it rite??) all fls/wls/pros/wh***... :( wadeva terms u all love to use... =.=''' hmmm.... Not all r the same....