PDA

View Full Version : the girl who can drinks sperm......

OasisMan
22-11-2007, 01:48 PM
may i know where to find this kind of girll???

shiok1968
22-11-2007, 01:52 PM
may i know where to find this kind of girll???Hahaha....already 5 pts only.

Very fast will see you disappear.:rolleyes:

akira26
22-11-2007, 02:27 PM

Hey bro... learn the lesson man... dun start a thread with a stupid question. People will surely ZAP your points and soon you will be frozen. :cool:

Beowulf07
22-11-2007, 02:40 PM
ladyboys like to drink younger one :D

ProfessorOokami
22-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey bro... learn the lesson man... dun start a thread with a stupid question. People will surely ZAP your points and soon you will be frozen. :cool:

No worries mate, I will keep my word :mad:

DeKuip
22-11-2007, 03:25 PM
this time i support u guys.. oredi gave out my punch. :D

municum
22-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Oasisman, next time ask a friendly bro that u know via PM, not in publuc forum like this.

chinapower
22-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I though here got girl who can drink sperm.

Dickinchic
22-11-2007, 04:53 PM

firstly, opening new stupid thread is forbidden here.

secondly, such simple question also need to ask meh? just shoot your cum into your gal mouth and wait for the reaction lah! if she swallow and then lick her lips with her tongue, bingo, you found your girl!! so please go and try this method to the girls you know, if you happen to find some, share the contact, i'm sure your points will be restored in no time!!
and no need to thank me, again, i'm just trying to be helpful here!!

D@rk Sniper69
22-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow, an hour ago OasisMan points were still 2, right now is -3 already.

Serious, OasisMan.....i think in order to redeem yourself, you need to quickly locate some ger who is willing to swallow and share with all the taikos here.....Ha! then you can score back again.

So, far.....i myself only had one time experience.....and it was my ex-GF, kekekeke (Ha! i lost contact with the ger oledi, no point asking me her contact no).

Sniper :D

ProfessorOokami
22-11-2007, 05:08 PM

Serious, OasisMan.....i think in order to redeem yourself, you need to quickly locate some ger who is willing to swallow and share with all the taikos here.....Ha! then you can score back again.

So, far.....i myself only had one time experience.....and it was my ex-GF, kekekeke (Ha! i lost contact with the ger oledi, no point asking me her contact no).

I belum fire my gun already that fellow had rigor mortis liao:o

DRYDUST
22-11-2007, 05:13 PM

bro, when u free PM me, we hav afternoon tea...then we talk. Have up u b4...cant help now

DeKuip
22-11-2007, 06:15 PM
bro, when u free PM me, we hav afternoon tea...then we talk. Have up u b4...cant help now

today we go have thee lah... hur hurhur

D@rk Sniper69
22-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I belum fire my gun already that fellow had rigor mortis liao:o

Prof,

Don't simply open fire unless neccessary.....save bullets for the Bakso and Popiah, hehehehe.

holymannn
23-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Wah you are so lucky man. All my ex and mistress dont do that to me one. Sian. Admire you man.

justl00king
23-11-2007, 03:19 AM
may i know where to find this kind of girll???Bro,

You very hardcore...:D :D

jedycity
23-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Poor guy, anyway just change new nick lah ...:p

OasisMan
23-11-2007, 10:35 AM
i got try a girl b4 who can drink my sperm...but..have to pay more tip to her...if no mistake , it was last year happen..at Mint Hotel no 1, ICE!!

KatoeyLover69
23-11-2007, 01:00 PM

Take a trip to Singapore and look for hot 'lao jiao' Pauline ........

She services at least 5 to 10 customers per day and like to drink the sperms of ALL her customers

More about her here :-

( 53 pages long and already viewed by 511,478 Samsters )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9900&page=53

dathinman
23-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Poor threadstarter.

I think it is an ok thread to start, just that maybe it didn't start off very well with finesse. :D

I am sure there are many bros out there who seek out these kind of girls. A thread with info of known service providers would be useful.

Dickinchic
24-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Poor threadstarter.
I think it is an ok thread to start, just that maybe it didn't start off very well with finesse.
I am sure there are many bros out there who seek out these kind of girls. A thread with info of known service providers would be useful.

girls who allow CIM is rare but not impossible to find, i am sure most of the seasoned cheongster here sure have CIM experience! i personally encountered a few times and luuuuuuuve it very much:D

however, girls who can really swallow our cum is hard to come by. i was lucky to meet one last year, it was before i discovered SBF so no FR was posted then.

it was at "best place" MP near Pelangi Leissure Mall, a NL WL call Mira:

face: 5/10
Body: 5/10 - 34B, chubby and short

during HJ, i manage to offer her another 50buck to take off all her clothes except for the panties. she said she don't do FJ but i still fingered her until she was wet, we started from both parties sitting, became both laying on the matress, she HJ me, i fingered her and suck her boobs. i still remembered there was some "juice" coming out from her nip, tasted quite sweet. i remember she told me she was married with a young baby, so i guess she was breast feeding me!! goodness i got a bit scared and stop sucking. but i continued to finger her, she became more and more restless and started to moan and asked me "what do you want me to do now?". i know she wanted me to fuck her but i asked her to blow me instead. i said i will pay her 50 more. she obliged, then use the tower to wipe those lotion on my dick and started blowing, it was an everage blowjob at best, but it still feel good!

after don't know how long, i cum and i pressed down her head to prevent her mouth from leaving my ejaculating cock, but guess that i was worrying too much, she suck my cum dry. unlike other CIM experience where the gal will spit out the cum in the tower or toilet paper, she actually swallow every single drop of it! she look a bit shy and i suddenly feel pity for her, i hugged her a while and place a gentle kiss on her slightly perspired forehead.

i paid her 200 instead of the agreed 150. before i left, she hugged me and reminded me again of her name and asked me to look for her again next time. i did not return until many months later, but she already MIA.

the reason for not returning to her sooner after discovering such a cum-drinking gem: the image of her shy and helpless face after swallowing my cum made me uneasy, make me feel like i was bullying her into doing something against her will! and the fact that she was having a young baby and was breast feeding me instead...something just don't feel right!!

that was my one and only cum-swallowing experience. it was a great experience but not an overly sizzling steamy one too! only if she can have a little more CFM look instead of that innocent look, i would have cum in her mouth many more times!!

sorry bro....just sharing this useless info!!

holymannn
24-11-2007, 01:56 AM
No problem bro.... i think i will have the same feeling like you....

hope can find 1 that can really swallow the cum in my life time.... ;)

girls who allow CIM is rare but not impossible to find, i am sure most of the seasoned cheongster here sure have CIM experience! i personally encountered a few times and luuuuuuuve it very much:D

however, girls who can really swallow our cum is hard to come by. i was lucky to meet one last year, it was before i discovered SBF so no FR was posted then.

it was at "best place" MP near Pelangi Leissure Mall, a NL WL call Mira:

face: 5/10
Body: 5/10 - 34B, chubby and short

during HJ, i manage to offer her another 50buck to take off all her clothes except for the panties. she said she don't do FJ but i still fingered her until she was wet, we started from both parties sitting, became both laying on the matress, she HJ me, i fingered her and suck her boobs. i still remembered there was some "juice" coming out from her nip, tasted quite sweet. i remember she told me she was married with a young baby, so i guess she was breast feeding me!! goodness i got a bit scared and stop sucking. but i continued to finger her, she became more and more restless and started to moan and asked me "what do you want me to do now?". i know she wanted me to fuck her but i asked her to blow me instead. i said i will pay her 50 more. she obliged, then use the tower to wipe those lotion on my dick and started blowing, it was an everage blowjob at best, but it still feel good!

after don't know how long, i cum and i pressed down her head to prevent her mouth from leaving my ejaculating cock, but guess that i was worrying too much, she suck my cum dry. unlike other CIM experience where the gal will spit out the cum in the tower or toilet paper, she actually swallow every single drop of it! she look a bit shy and i suddenly feel pity for her, i hugged her a while and place a gentle kiss on her slightly perspired forehead.

i paid her 200 instead of the agreed 150. before i left, she hugged me and reminded me again of her name and asked me to look for her again next time. i did not return until many months later, but she already MIA.

the reason for not returning to her sooner after discovering such a cum-drinking gem: the image of her shy and helpless face after swallowing my cum made me uneasy, make me feel like i was bullying her into doing something against her will! and the fact that she was having a young baby and was breast feeding me instead...something just don't feel right!!

that was my one and only cum-swallowing experience. it was a great experience but not an overly sizzling steamy one too! only if she can have a little more CFM look instead of that innocent look, i would have cum in her mouth many more times!!

sorry bro....just sharing this useless info!!

Dickinchic
24-11-2007, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE=holymannn;2416878 hope can find 1 that can really swallow the cum in my life time.... ;)[/QUOTE]

Bro Holy...i think you will have little chance with local Chinese or even PRC...your best bet should be on NL or Pinoy!

good luck and i'm sure that if there is a horny cock, there is a way!!:D

localhunter
24-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes, they are some girls that can swallow your cum :) It depends on your luck. As far as i am concern, only local CKT did it but not PRC.

powerguy
24-11-2007, 10:10 AM
wah bro... drink yr sperm then the next person who bonk the WL ma can taste yr sperm too? u siao ar?

play safe & considerate...

i think even yr gf/wife also won't willing to do that la... aik...

BigJohnGuy
24-11-2007, 10:30 AM
wah bro... drink yr sperm then the next person who bonk the WL ma can taste yr sperm too? u siao ar?

play safe & considerate...

i think even yr gf/wife also won't willing to do that la... aik...

bro..wife and gf definitely won't do, that's why we go find prostitute..:D

OasisMan
24-11-2007, 11:01 AM
seem like more ppl leave their experince here....

sex crusader
24-11-2007, 11:23 PM
You quite 'Keng" hor! You mean you can off load a glass full of sperm for girl to drink har?Normally, cim the girl swallow sperm only.I 'm waiting for a good FR from you and spare you the bullet this time round.:cool:

Seventh
24-11-2007, 11:52 PM
wahaha..this thread is interesting..i never had an experience of CIM on a WL's...only tried when i was still with my IPOH gf...i really missed the feeling so badly,it was a year ago....but i did tried cumming while doing breast fuck..the feeling is good provided she has a soft and bouncy tits:D :D unforgetable memories..

KatoeyLover69
25-11-2007, 12:49 AM
seem like more ppl leave their experince here....

Thanks to you, people are posting their BBBJ and CIM experiences here ! :D

jerrystockton
25-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Tried a NL, Monica, before in De First Inn, whereby she swallow sperms. No news from her for long time. Sorry useless info...

municum
25-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Surprised that this thread is going on for sometime. Good for you Oasisman. Might end up being a sperm eating thread, hur hur

OasisMan
25-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Surprised that this thread is going on for sometime. Good for you Oasisman. Might end up being a sperm eating thread, hur hur

but i point still -8...anyone can increase my point to positif? haha....

OasisMan
25-11-2007, 11:46 PM

pls think b4 u make a sentence..

holymannn
26-11-2007, 01:56 AM
heard this from a friend of my... quite funny... his female friend asked him about the taste of sperm.... The gal is just 23 years old. She is a decent gal. Really surprise that she ask this kind of question... My friend's jaw almost drop that time... really funny... end up he reply that he dont know and never taste before.... tiu la.... if she ask me, for sure i will reply "would you like to taste it?".... wahhaha...

DRYDUST
26-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Tried a NL, Monica, before in De First Inn, whereby she swallow sperms. No news from her for long time. Sorry useless info...

huh she still there?! i tot last time u said she from 36 24 36 became 20 20 20:confused:

jerrystockton
26-11-2007, 05:37 PM
huh she still there?! i tot last time u said she from 36 24 36 became 20 20 20:confused:

Bro DryDust, she is no longer there. Lest seen her in a a hotel ard chow kit area. Wah, u so good memory, can recall those statement that i made since long time ago. I salute you.:)

kenx75
26-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Just a month ago, i had my 1st cim exp with a fl in my car parked near pj state. Since it was an open area. We had to hide ourself each time we saw someone walking by.. Anyway she suck n suck n swallowed every drop of my cum.. The feeling was so good i thought i'd died and gone to heaven :D ke ke...

municum
27-11-2007, 01:12 AM
but i point still -8...anyone can increase my point to positif? haha....

I think all bros shd stop zapping Oasisman and gv him some credit altho' this thread was started due to his inexperience. For me, I will up him with 1 humble point but was informed by taikor computer that i need to wait 24 hrs, so Oasisman, pls wait. :D

Dickinchic
27-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Just a month ago, i had my 1st cim exp with a fl in my car parked near pj state. Since it was an open area. We had to hide ourself each time we saw someone walking by.. Anyway she suck n suck n swallowed every drop of my cum.. The feeling was so good i thought i'd died and gone to heaven :D ke ke...

Bro.....don't tease us...more detail pls:D
you have been a member for almost 1 year now, time to make some contribution!!

KatoeyLover69
27-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Bro Dickinchic,

Wanna follow me to S'pore to donate some of your precious sperms to hot 'lao jiao' Pauline ...... can BBBJ and CIM for only S $ 30.00

My only condition - you have to provide the transport and pay for my lunch & buffet dinner in a S'pore hotel

Game to try ???

Dickinchic
27-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Bro Dickinchic,

Wanna follow me to S'pore to donate some of your precious sperms to hot 'lao jiao' Pauline ...... can BBBJ and CIM for only S $ 30.00

My only condition - you have to provide the transport and pay for my lunch & buffet dinner in a S'pore hotel

Game to try ???

Daily Entrance Fee to Spore: SGD 20
Petrol: RM10
Lunch x2 : SGD 30
Buffet Dinner x2: SGD 80
BBBJ and CIM: Priceless

hehehe...broKTL...thanks for your offer...i don't mind paying, but go all the way to Spore just to get a CIM by Pauline????:rolleyes:
i don;t think i am that desperate lah....i know my CIM lobang in JB for half that price:D

nice try....very close but no cigar!!

municum
28-11-2007, 01:19 AM
I think all bros shd stop zapping Oasisman and gv him some credit altho' this thread was started due to his inexperience. For me, I will up him with 1 humble point but was informed by taikor computer that i need to wait 24 hrs, so Oasisman, pls wait. :D

Oasisman, tried to gv u 1 humble point, still rejected. Post something so I can up u soon.
:)

On my up list : Prof, DK, SB7, Jerrystockton, mlkfcuk

ProfessorOokami
28-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Oasisman, tried to gv u 1 humble point, still rejected. Post something so I can up u soon.
:)

On my up list : Prof, DK, SB7, Jerrystockton, mlkfcuk

Bro Manicum, I thought you have up-ped me oledi :p why my nick is still in your up-list?

lewis13
28-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Wanna follow me to S'pore to donate some of your precious sperms to hot 'lao jiao' [COLOR="Green"]Pauline ...... can BBBJ and CIM for only S $ 30.00 Hahaha....I would agree that pauline is a sex-aholic but for those who have not seen her, pls be mentally prepared. Dun even expect those chio MILF. Think more in terms of GMILF (G meaning Grand).:rolleyes::p

KatoeyLover69
28-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Daily Entrance Fee to Spore: SGD 20
Petrol: RM10
Lunch x2 : SGD 30
Buffet Dinner x2: SGD 80
BBBJ and CIM: Priceless

hehehe...broKTL...thanks for your offer...i don't mind paying, but go all the way to Spore just to get a CIM by Pauline????
i don;t think i am that desperate lah....i know my CIM lobang in JB for half that price

nice try....very close but no cigar!!

Bro Dickinchic,

From 17.11.07 to 31.12.07 you can enter S'pore FREE-OF-CHARGE after 12.00 noon (until 2.00 am the next day) and also for the WHOLE DAY on any Saturday and Sunday - so no need to pay S $ 20.00 per day

Okay, forget about the buffet lunch - just a simple S $ 5.00 lunch will do

Is the above incentive enough for you to try out hot 'lao jiao' Pauline ???

BTW, please PM me your CIM lobang in JB - I also wanna try to donate some of my delicious sperms to her :D

KatoeyLover69
28-11-2007, 03:42 PM
For lovers of CIM :- :D

( Postings # 1091 to 1096 )

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70256&page=73

Dickinchic
28-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Bro Dickinchic,

From 17.11.07 to 31.12.07 you can enter S'pore FREE-OF-CHARGE after 12.00 noon (until 2.00 am the next day) and also for the WHOLE DAY on any Saturday and Sunday - so no need to pay S $ 20.00 per day

Okay, forget about the buffet lunch - just a simple S $ 5.00 lunch will do

Is the above incentive enough for you to try out hot 'lao jiao' Pauline ???

BTW, please PM me your CIM lobang in JB - I also wanna try to donate some of my delicious sperms to her

bro KTL...i think you didn't get what i meant lah....$$ is not the issue here, i just don't think it worth the trouble to go all the way to Spore to get a CIM by a "GMILF" --as bro Lewis put it! even if you pay for everything, i will not purposely go there to get a CIM!! come on bro....if you can already get a CIM in your neighbourhood by a SYT, why bother to spend hours across the boarder??

by the way...check your PM:D
but don't expect too much, i;m sure you know all these lobang too!!

KatoeyLover69
29-11-2007, 12:54 AM
This GMILF is totally different from all the others who allow CIM because she likes to drink ALL your sperms until the last drop .......... you should try her out at least once and then draw your conclusion

Words cannot describe what she is capable of ...... :D

Please read the FRs on her at :-

( 53 pages long and read by 512,546 Samsters already; the 1sr FR on her was on 10.2.2003 - nearly 5 years ago ! )

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=9900

municum
29-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Bro Manicum, I thought you have up-ped me oledi :p why my nick is still in your up-list?

To me, up list means, I am keeping u in mind for next FR from u 2 up u lar.:)

kapoh39
29-11-2007, 10:40 AM
To me, up list means, I am keeping u in mind for next FR from u 2 up u lar.:)Sorry Bro municum but I think if you have given pts before to someone, not possible to give again for quite a while.

Not sure if correct cos me no ability to give points yet.:o

ttianhon
29-11-2007, 02:12 PM
what a nice thread, hope bro here can share their experince here...i am so interested with this..hahaha..

mythsex
30-11-2007, 01:17 PM
CIM .... a very interesting experience ...

My 1st was at Kowloon Hotel with infamous WL Cat. With her beauty and her professional service, together with her finishing move, CIM is was awesome back to that time. When i was to cum while she gave me bbbj and told her, she just smile and suck it even more vigorously. Cannot tahan liao, just exploded it her mouth and i can feel it, i had unloaded a huge one.

The best part, she didn't stop right after that, just continue bj me until my body shaken, i breathed so damn hard and heart pumped so fast. Finally, I surrender myself and told her. "Ok ... Ok ..." in a weak voice (she sucked all my stamina too:D). She smiled back to me and wiped her mouth with her hand. Then I notice, hey, where is my bloody cum ... ??? that was my thought and "omfg, she swallow it, AWESOME"

I was a baby back then, Cat bring me to the whole new level, she gave me a degree for my sexperience. Too bad, she no longer work there. Is was my best and worst ... those who read my previous FR ..know ... :(

OasisMan
01-12-2007, 12:42 PM
i hear my friends say that c.crown pj have 1 girl can swallow it, but u have to booking 2 week early b4 u go ....its true? anyone bro here know...plz share with me..thanks.

Jg_Kaki
01-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Think back the time when i was much younger & just bonking around like a blind fly, errrrrr, 15 years before i think. was happen to visit the HC inside Melia Hotel Jalan Imbi KL (opposite the Berjaya Time Square now), is the 3rd day of chinese new year if i'm not mistaken, this only my 3rd time to chonging in my life & was never been BJ by any gals b4 (ofcoz man also la), the messure is looks decent & we just finish massage & catbathing my back, she gave me BJ till i cannot tahan & unload inside her mouth while she didn't really notice...hahaha, i don't meant to do that but can't tahan ma, young boy leh. then she's coughing like wanna worm it out her lung...keke....start to black face & dunwan to bath me also.

ttianhon
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
i hear my friends say that c.crown pj have 1 girl can swallow it, but u have to booking 2 week early b4 u go ....its true? anyone bro here know...plz share with me..thanks.

yes, her name is karen.....but didt working for long long time!!

ProfessorOokami
04-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Think back the time when i was much younger & just bonking around like a blind fly, errrrrr, 15 years before i think. was happen to visit the HC inside Melia Hotel Jalan Imbi KL (opposite the Berjaya Time Square now), is the 3rd day of chinese new year if i'm not mistaken, this only my 3rd time to chonging in my life & was never been BJ by any gals b4 (ofcoz man also la), the messure is looks decent & we just finish massage & catbathing my back, she gave me BJ till i cannot tahan & unload inside her mouth while she didn't really notice...hahaha, i don't meant to do that but can't tahan ma, young boy leh. then she's coughing like wanna worm it out her lung...keke....start to black face & dunwan to bath me also.

If that incident took place 15 years ago, then I would say that during those days, WL were not educated to know that sperms were "nutritious". Those days, BBBJ was an option, required to pay an extra sum to get WL's to blow you.

BTW, CIM or drinking sperm is a high risk activity as sperms contain a high dosage of HIV and the mouth has a lot of mucous membrane that could tear easily to absorb the HIV into the blood stream.:eek:

Jg_Kaki
04-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah, i totally agreed with you prof. that time by different price u got different service 1. like +RM50 for the HJ, +RM80 for body massage, +RM100 for BJ & +RM150 for FJ which not include the whole session of massage also. :p

municum
07-12-2007, 03:14 AM

Oasisman, if u read all the posts on CCrown Pj, u wud not want to go there lar

Jg_Kaki
07-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Oasisman, if u read all the posts on CCrown Pj, u wud not want to go there lar

Me kena already lo...:mad: sad & bad experience.

ttianhon
18-12-2007, 11:11 AM
finally , i find out the girl can swallow with extra pay tip rm50....any bro intrested can pm me ...thanks!

Dickinchic
18-12-2007, 01:17 PM
finally , i find out the girl can swallow with extra pay tip rm50....any bro intrested can pm me ...thanks!

she swallow our cum she should pay us what...why we need to pay extra?? :confused::D

Beowulf07
18-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Bro Dickinchic,

Game to try ???

bro KatoeyLover69, r u mention the SG Pauline ? Since fr her HDB old place moved to new location at GM. Still can't locate her new address.

KatoeyLover69
18-12-2007, 10:39 PM
she swallow our cum she should pay us what...why we need to pay extra??

I understand that our sperms contain a lot of vitamins, from Vitamin A to Vitamin Z ...... that's why hot 'lao jiao' Pauline like to drink ALL her customers' sperms EVERYDAY for the past 25+ years :D

KatoeyLover69
21-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Women drinking sperms :- :p

( Posting # 1278 )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2472629&posted=1#post2472629

KatoeyLover69
19-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Cum filled up and drunk with straw :-

Posting # 1420 at

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/70256-katoeylover69s-choice-sexy-videos-pics-anything-else-95.html#post2531732

Hold Me Kiss Me
19-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Bro, can pass some details abt this girl ? like her looks and age ?

kelvintay
04-02-2008, 10:04 AM
hotel selesa... 84 miko drink for me b4.. u can ask her..

OasisMan
04-02-2008, 08:38 PM
hotel selesa... 84 miko drink for me b4.. u can ask her..

where is hotel selesa? never hear b4......anyone can tell me where the location?

Yamamoto
06-02-2008, 11:25 AM
any latest update ?

lameboy83
06-02-2008, 08:07 PM
hotel selasa is at malaysia johor same road as new york hotel oso 1 of the road linking 2 holiday plaza/inn

Mahalapa
06-02-2008, 11:37 PM
my 1st experience cim was 4yrs back during my 1st attack on my ex-gf. still remember both of us is drunk n we kiss till both horny,strip dwn her blouse n lick her nipples n neck,wanted to strip off her jean but she say aunty at town :( but e surprise is coming,she say never mind i will service u n unbuckle my jean n swallow my bro,wow too long never release shot all my load within 15 strokes,she was too surprise dat me so fast but swallow all my cum without a word :) my leg is always weak when im with her for 2yrs but e negative pts is she spent too much on my $$$ till i cant stand it :(

Xdecepticon
07-02-2008, 08:23 PM
where is hotel selesa? never hear b4......anyone can tell me where the location?

If not wrong last time known as Grand Continental Hotel. Near New York Hotel.

Mondo
08-02-2008, 06:33 AM
If not wrong last time known as Grand Continental Hotel. Near New York Hotel.

ya bro and the row further down with lots of carwash.
went once to this hc years ago. the hotel changed name but the hc remain same name