View Full Version : The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Pages : [1] 2 3

TheSuperShinobi
22-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Thanks for supporting TheSuperShinobi

TheSuperShinobi
22-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Date: 13-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she told me not to use too much force (before I lick her breasts). Other than that, there was 0% GFE!
Unit: #01-1# D### B##### H#### (left subunit) Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not ask (she don’t seem too keen to provide one hour of service)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
Breast Licking: yes
FJ: yes

I had asked the girl (bust size around A+ to B-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

When I went in, the lighting was dim and girl had turn up the lighting as requested.

Did not ask for kissing as there was no shower cubicle to rinse our mouth and it is unhygienic!

When I took off my clothes and place them on the chair along with my bag and watch. She requested me to keep the watch. I told her nicely the watch had no photo / video recording function. However, I still keep it anyway and I guess she probably not going to provide one hour of service so I did not ask for titf**k!

She gives me a handjob and began licking my nipples. I caressed her breasts and she later moved on to put condom and provided me with CBJ.

After that, I made her lie down and began removing her dress, bra and panties. Before I began licking her breasts, she told me not to use too much force and I was surprised she said that since I am clean shaven with no bread / moustache. To be fair to her, she did not show me a black face and she did not push me away when I was licking her breasts and nipples.

I began thrusting her missionary and after a while she wanted me to cum faster so she offered me handjob again. To be fair to her, she removed the condom before giving me handjob and it was quite vigorous.

I left the place without feeling it was a waste of $100 since I did get the FJ as requested.

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

TheSuperShinobi
22-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Date: 25-09-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit annoyed when she rushed me during the bonking session and when I was dressing up, also rush me to leave
Unit: #05-0# L&L B##### C##### Parklane Shopping Mall
Titf**k: Did not provide (even though she pretends to remember)
Kissing: Did not ask (unhygienic as she did not rinse her mouth before the bonking session)
BBBJ: no (CBJ provided)
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet)

I usually talk softly when I approach the massage lady for sex as it is not good if AV Officers nearby overheard.

When I walked past the shop, the lady (most probably Vietnamese) pulled me in and keep putting her finger on her mouth nodding her head.
• I have not said anything

• Already talking softly

• The door was closed and no one is outside.

I had asked the girl (bust size around C+ to D-) that I am not interested in massage and I just want the FJ (including blowjob and titf**k) and was told it will be $100 for an hour.

She led me inside the room and left so that I can bath in the shower cubicle.

Upon returning, she tried to dim the lights to 50% but I told her I prefer it to be brighter and she nicely turned it up to about 75%.

She took off her hot pants and panties and began giving me CBJ.

She’s trying to short change me by being half nude and after I insist, she took off her dress and bra and continued with the CBJ.

I then told her to lie down as I wanted to lick her breasts and she tried to short change me saying must stand at the side of the bed and after I insist, she allow me to lie on top of her licking her breasts.

She opened her legs wide but I was not ready to penetrate her yet.

I lick her breasts and rub my penis on her thighs, the condom came off accidentally and I ejaculated on her thigh. Maybe it was a Friday and I was in a good mood so I ejaculated prematurely. If felt good to ejaculate on her thigh (instead of inside the condom)!

She told me nicely she will give me the titf**k later but I know she was just trying to humour me. When I went to the shower cubicle to bath, she quickly cleans herself, dress up and went out of the room.

I left the place without feeling I was cheated since I paid $100 (instead of $130).

P.S. I usually “chiong” red-light district in Geylang and recently gone to look for freelancers and massage parlours. Don’t intend to “chiong” massage parlours on a long-term basis.

TheSuperShinobi
22-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Date: 8-10-2020
RTF: Will not RTF since I was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away during the BBBJ
Jiyeon: https://thaisecrets888.weebly.com/jiyeon.html
Titf**k: yes
Kissing: Light peck
BBBJ: yes
FJ: yes (opened her legs wide but I ejaculated on her thigh)

I went inside the apartment and upon payment, she used her mobile to take picture of the money sending it to her OKT.

After that, we stripped and I noticed she had lots of tattoos on her back.

During the shower, she pulled back my foreskin to wash my penis thoroughly and after that, she stepped out giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

She was not too keen on kissing so I just gave her light peck and after that no more.

She had tried to dim to lights of the bedroom but after I insist, she turn the lights up.

Along the way while we were having sex, was a bit turned off when she kept playing with her mobile.

BBBJ, breast licking and titf**k were all provided.

When she kneeled down to give me BBBJ, was a bit turned off when she tried to push my hand away.

While I was licking her breasts, she opened her legs wide but instead of putting on the condom to penetrate, I ejaculated on her thigh.

Was a bit turned off when she asked me to quickly shower as she has another customer.

As usual, she did not shower with me giving me the lame excuse she showed already.

Before I left, I told her nicely in future, try not to push the customer’s hand away during BBBJ.

P.S. I found the website based on a previous posting by lontitck.

https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=20225979&postcount=3

Garfoo
23-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Malaysian Chinese WL

1.yingying 2047A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606
7.Xiao Jun 1606
8.Janet 1606

There are 3 experts who knows a lot about the Malaysian Chinese WL.

These 3 experts are Garfoo, iphone1s and jason9.

Hi, I am no expert. I just happen to know where the Malaysian Chinese Gals are located in Geylang. That's about all I know.

jason9
23-07-2020, 12:26 PM
i am just a normal customer on malaysian ladies:D:D take good care to all bros....

Dignified69
23-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Lot of humility in this thread....

GeylangWanderer
23-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Wow the grand master come out to talk

Dignified69
24-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Useful and updated information in this thread. Particularly, which XMM left in which cat 150 houses.

Thanks for your effort.

coolmanspooky
26-07-2020, 02:27 PM
I have been regular in HC, FL and ML scene...was reading the Geylang thread...saw that there are experienced players who mentioned about L69H69. Was wondering if this is real?

GeylangWanderer
27-07-2020, 06:47 AM
Its fake 1 la

coolmanspooky
01-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Canberlin Lodge. 69 Lorong 6 Geylang, 399221

Thanks....looks like a condo to me

coolmanspooky
06-08-2020, 01:58 AM
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic, government may not wish to take risks unless the number of COVID-19 cases go down!

Shinobi

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-moh-new-covid-19-cases-aug-5-12991166

903 cases were those staying in dormitory

Dignified69
06-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic but I heard rumours 1612 Nana is leaving on 17th Aug.

I also heard rumours 4 girls from 1669 are leaving soon.

Shinobi

It looks like the OKTs are asking the gals to leave ......which isn’t a good sign at all. :(:eek::confused:

This can mean only one thing. It’s precisely the right time to go in for the advanced degree in pcc.
Can use skills future grant also. It all in our hands now. ..... :) ;) :)

GeylangWanderer
06-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Now china girl might go back because china vice industry still mostly functioning as usual but thai ger mostly decide to stay because thailand now very little earning for sex worker due to high supply of girls, government curbs and zero tourist.

Dignified69
06-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic but I heard rumours 1612 Nana is leaving on 17th Aug.

I also heard rumours 4 girls from 1669 are leaving soon.

Shinobi

FR on Nana 1612 (from the archives......though I wish I can snuck in and have an RTF. She must be so horny and lusting for me :p ;) :D )

Oh that luscious babe!

Gal: Nana
Height: ~160cm
Boobies: A+ or early B. Gently undulating.
Distinguishing features - Oh that face, bronze died mid length tresses
Skin: Fair damsel
Pussy: Yummy

She reminds me of a very pretty colleague who I had a major crush on. This gave an extra oomph to the fucking.

We started on a fondling note. Her pink lipstick got imprinted on my sleeve. We had a laugh and she swung into action to remove the stain.

Nana gave me a thorough scrubbing in the shower. There was minimal rubba rubba action.

On the bed she started with a sold massage and then rubbed her boobles over my back and torso. I got her to relax on top of me as my hands explored her luscious body. She then proceeded with a catbath which ended with a satisfying bbbj. She had a bit of gag reflex as she tried to deep throat me. Much appreciated it was

We then proceeded to 69, so that my tongue could soothe her. She must have liked my tongue fu because after she time she turned on her back and gave me full access to her sweet love hole.

It was time for another round of mutual felatio. I wanted to turn her around, get her on all fours and savour those healthy thighs, hips and love hole. She was however, too wet and needed me inside her.

We proceeded to fuck each other in various missionary positions. She grabbed me and thrust me into her. I was not ready to cum so easily. We turned to doggy and I had a good satisfying fucking experience at different speeds. She reminds me so much of a beautiful colleague that I just wanted to go on without releasing my spermies.

She has such a lovely arse that I had to eventually shoot my load into her (within the prophylactic device).

We cuddled up afterwards and went through the 6 pages of my chinese text book. Our tryst ended with my giving her a brief massage.

Please note that even without frenching the experience was shioklicious. I feel like going back right now for another round...

unfit
06-08-2020, 04:22 PM
leading actress in Movie Protege very the yummy :D

unfit
06-08-2020, 05:02 PM
张静初 recently appeared in the movie <<无双>> and towards the end, there is a scene of her wearing bra and panties.

She is pretty girl :p

Dignified69
06-08-2020, 09:52 PM
张静初

无双 张静初演技爆发 床戏后的真假爱情(高清HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCzSoQHR35o

This gal in red very shiok. I like. Which house ? Cat 150? . If FL who is okt, how much damage?

darkvision
17-08-2020, 05:45 AM
For 1669, Xiao ya already left on 12th Aug. Should left only Lulu, Lin Zi and qinqin.

darkvision
17-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Heard is end of the month, not sure exact date.

wolfboy
24-08-2020, 05:52 AM
陈凤玲

Nice picture!

tigo
26-08-2020, 09:18 PM
March 26th to August 26th = 5 months (about 153 days)

Hello Everyone:

apache writes reviews for girls and he called it <<APACHE SEX DIARY>>. max_priest writes reviews for girls and he called it <<Max_Priest Rises>>. When Red Light District re-opens, I will write reviews for girls and post in the thread << Ninja Strike>>, kindly be patient!

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 11.59pm to August 26th, it means that girls had spent 5 months (about 153 days) here paying for their daily expenses (without income). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

1) Mother and son OKT of 1669 owns one BMW and one Audi.

2) Michael of 2058 owns an Audi (Number 8008).

3) David of 2036 owns a two-door Merc.

I will like to do a recap over the past “few years”, there were 26 houses, 5 close / convert which means there are 21 left. (I do recap over the past “few years” as I guess nobody is interested to read what happened over the past “20 years”)

1) close 1651 (Lorna retire)

2) close 2062 (Lorna retire)

3) convert L20h40 (convert to Viet house)

4) close 1649

5) close 2047

https://samsimply.rocks/showpost.php?p=20111740&postcount=531
https://samsimply.rocks/showpost.php?p=19854578&postcount=1
https://samsimply.rocks/showpost.php?p=20111606&postcount=1

The above is a compilation for PRC / Malaysian Chinese / Euro WL.

Malaysian Chinese WL [Three experts (Garfoo, iphone1s and jason9) knows a lot about the Malaysian Chinese WL.]

1.yingying L20 H45A/47A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606
7.Xiao Jun 1606
8.Janet 1606

PRC

WH15
1 Bobo
2 An Qiao

16H58A
1 Ruyi
2 Jixiang

1654A
1 Bobo
2 Zhen Zhen
3 Yue Yue

L20h62a
1. Yue Jia
2. Yue Xiang
3. Yue Wen

1 meiqi [If meiqi were to leave 1606, 1606 may convert to Malaysian (ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet).]

Some of my friends are still watching movies and some of my friends stop watching movies because they have Netflix. I told them there’s also JNN (Joker News Network) for the latest updates on GL happenings!

I went Shaw Theatres NEX to watch movie recently and have to scan a QR using SafeEntry twice.
First scan: At the entrance.
Second scan: At the entrance where the staff check your ticket before entering the hall.

When Red Light District re-open, will customers have to scan a QR using SafeEntry twice?
First scan: At the entrance of the house.
Second scan: At the entrance of the room?

If yes, not only will government know you visit brothels, they will also know which girls you bonk!

Shinobi

P.S. Reason why I asked the question about second scan at the entrance of the room is because previously Edward1 had mentioned about “each wl will have a designated room for herself”!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singaporeans-to-get-320-million-in-tourism-vouchers-to-boost-sector-says-heng-swee-keat

Hi bro , thanks !

Dignified69
13-09-2020, 06:55 PM
張舒晴

Yummy. I would like to paint her pussy.

Fat Fatt
26-10-2020, 06:14 AM
March 26th to October 26th = 7 months

Fat Fatt, you had said “GL business has dropped definitely over the years” and sad to say right now, COVID-19 here to deal a final blow to it!

Hi bro, did you recall when and which thread did I last posted posted the part you quoted on my suggestions to help GL?

Fat Fatt
26-10-2020, 09:47 AM
https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=18985047&postcount=21

Hello Fat Fatt:

Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<23-07-2019, 11:45 AM>> at the thread <<Can you bring prostitutes out?>>.

When Red Light District re-opens (hopefully soon), many Geylang OKT will want to pay you to be their consultant to ensure their success!

Thank you bro.

Fat Fatt
28-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Hello Fat Fatt:

https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=18985047&postcount=21
Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<23-07-2019, 11:45 AM>> at the thread <<Can you bring prostitutes out?>>.

https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=20177362&postcount=16
Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<25-08-2020, 08:35 AM>> at the thread <<All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening>>.

When Red Light District re-opens (hopefully soon), many Geylang OKT will want to pay you to be their consultant to ensure their success!

Thank you bro, for the wonderful recollection.

Dignified69
30-10-2020, 09:12 AM
Masterpiece #1
Thread: Can you bring prostitutes out?
Date: 23-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Link: https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=18985047&postcount=21

Masterpiece #2
Thread: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening
Date: 25-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Link: https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=20177362&postcount=16

Hello Fat Fatt:

In both of your previous postings (Masterpiece #1 and Masterpiece #2), you did not mention you were the first person to suggest price increase. No one will believe fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling trying to accuse you of claiming credit to be the first person to suggest price increase.

Muscleman23
Thread: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs
Date: 24-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Link: https://samalways.rocks/showpost.php?p=18278744&postcount=62

Muscleman23 was the one who came up with the term fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling.

Wow $2 chair also got.
I think in $2 can only get stool
But that could be a technicality
That said,
is the quality of the thought or post
determined by the price of the chair/stool

With malice to no one and good wishes to all

I Love Boobs
25-11-2020, 10:29 PM
March 26th to November 26th = 8 months

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 11.59pm to November 26th, it means that girls had spent 8 months here paying for their daily expenses (without income). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

ejectjoy, your prophecy from your crystal ball had come true, by Oct, there are indeed houses down to 0.

Dignified69, regarding that “Next project for bro The Super Shinobi”, can we just forget about it since you’ve already started the thread << All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening>>?

RRR9, you had mentioned “2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark” and “2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside”, I believe it’s 2036 moving to 2041.

Tua Tow is the owner of W15 and L16H58A.

L16H58A (Botak) Ruyi and Jixiang have both left!

W15 (assistant Uncle Seow) Bo Bo and An Qiao have both left!

Luckily for pretty and beautiful Kafei, she won’t be implicated as she had cut her yellow card around end March / early April.

Tua Tow have nothing (No Girls) now!

For those of you who don’t know whom max_priest is talking about, check the girl's WeChat moment for pictures / photos of Singapore and you will know which girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore.

Lorong 16
L16 H06 = meiqi [If meiqi were to leave 1606, 1606 may convert to Malaysian (ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet).]
L16 H06A = ???
L1608 = Empty
L16 H10 = Empty
L16H12 = Empty (one girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore)

Points returned with thanks!

Hardaway1818
28-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Nice informative thread. Support!

sinkwc
30-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Hello Hardaway1818:

Thanks for supporting TheSuperShinobi!

Upp thank u

1KnightinBKK
01-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Hello Iwaotoko:

You had mentioned on 16-07-2020 that the official date of opening for most houses is on 02/Aug (Sunday).

Any updates from your Uncle (who own a few brothel along lor 18 and the only hse at lor 12)?

Met one OKT at kopitiam last week, he said forget it wait til 2021. This yr no chance.

Dignified69
02-12-2020, 01:20 AM
Met one OKT at kopitiam last week, he said forget it wait til 2021. This yr no chance.

Muah ha ha ....my prediction is coming true. For the record, I state that our playground of fucking and frenching will open on any date from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2021.

Back end of 2021 is more likely. We need to get our anal warriors ready to take 2021 by the backside.

03-12-2020, 11:03 AM
I suspect next year there will be new "SafeEntry 2.0" maybe they will use the existing HealthHub app? Or make one new database website. Must login using singpass or OTP then the app will show personal wuhan virus vaccine status. :)

So when anyone go GL find chicken, they need to login / scan in to display their last vaccine status. No vaccine no fuck.

You may want to change the Wuhan Virus to US virus soon. :D By the way don't be swayed by some stupid selfish politicians like Donald Trump to politicize the COVID-19 pandemic.

Covid-19 might have been in US before it appeared in China in 2019 (https://mothership.sg/2020/12/covid-19-outside-china-origins-where/?fbclid=IwAR0kdLlpR50HTC0znitf6yMoHsSn8_fG7fnTvE-kTxP1HJ4k0IhlS5_7Rec)

kombust
04-12-2020, 04:49 PM
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/first-doses-of-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-being-shipped-from-belgium-to-britain

Britain is the first Western country to pave the way for mass inoculations against a disease that has killed more than 1.4 million people worldwide, really hope to hear good news vaccine will be available in Singapore soon!

sure hope so.

07-12-2020, 08:52 AM
Bro Shinobi, nice work you have there.

Fat Fatt
08-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Nice, I just know there are too many threads, but you have added the evidence by including the posts and dates. Great!

Hello Fat Fatt:

HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips (17-11-2012, 03:21 AM)

8 years ago, we have a thread discussing about news in Geylang.

Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (22-05-2020, 11:09 AM)
All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening (24-08-2020, 05:02 PM)

This year, 2 threads were started in May and August discussing about Geylang as a consequence of COVID-19.

Situation in GL these days (15-09-2020, 10:58 PM)
Latest update (19-10-2020, 10:38 PM)
geylang close due to covid. how to get real gf n fuck free (29-11-2020, 08:21 PM)

After that, 3 threads were started in September, October and November. I agree with you sometimes, there are multiple threads discussing about the same topic!

helmsley
08-12-2020, 07:51 PM
To be honest, i think GL will never come back, vaccine or not. Seems to me that govt is simply using this to shut down this business.

I dont understand why GL cant be opened when u have those lame KTVs posing as bistros who are still blatantly flaunting their businesses (I still know one of these occupying their original premise. How can police be so stupid to let their business continue running i will never know)

teokc278
10-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Hello helmsley:

max_priest believes GL (just like nite clubs & KTV) most likely could resume operation in phase 3 which he thinks will be July-Aug timeframe.

Upped points

thorium
12-12-2020, 11:21 PM
An ex-WL told me that an OKT posted a motivational pic on his wechat recently, with the following captions in Mandarin: Starting over again, perseverance = victory. The pic shows the interior of the house, with some sofa seats marked out with red tape for safe distancing, pretty much in the same way that restaurants mark out some tables with red tape.

Is there suddenly a light at the end of the tunnel?

Sgoh
13-12-2020, 12:37 AM
Geylang Red Light District - Where government-approved brothels gather -Travelog-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I47Bm-Ot0co

Well, the good old days! I would not know when GL reopens. Sad lah!

Dignified69
13-12-2020, 01:32 AM

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/forget-the-red-light-district-geylang-is-now-a-residential-haven

Forget the red-light district, Geylang is now a residential haven

SINGAPORE - The upcoming NoMa condominium is not the only residential development in Geylang that sits on a site once occupied by landed properties.

In recent years, a number of such properties have been bought over by real estate developers to build boutique-size condos.

Nearby, along Lorong 28 Geylang, for instance, is freehold La Brisa condominium, which has 84 units.

Approval was given in 2018 for property developer Macly Group to redevelop the five terraced houses it acquired into NoMa.

A plot ratio of 2.8 is allowed for a residential development on the site.

The condo, which is at the fringe of the red-light district in Geylang, will house one- to four-bedroom apartments when it is completed in 2023.

It will have facilities such as an infinity swimming pool, a calisthenics gym and a rooftop terrace.

As of Friday afternoon, 46 of the 50 units have been snapped up. Prices range from about $700,000 for a one-bedroom unit to around $2 million for a four-bedroom one.

The high demand comes as no surprise as NoMa is a freehold development with a good location in Guillemard Road, said Macly Group, which touts itself as a trendsetter for shoebox apartments.

The developer is behind several projects in Geylang, including Guillemard Edge and Cassia Edge.

NoMa is about 500m away from Dakota MRT and a 10-minute drive from the Central Business District.

There are also plenty of eateries and convenience stores just a short walk away.

When I read the first few words of the heading of this story I felt the author deserved a bobitization.....

Dignified69
13-12-2020, 12:12 PM
You can go Singapore Press Holdings to find him (if you want).

Just joking, don’t do illegal stuff!

Ya lor....he just doing his job. Maybe he doesn't need the services of our playground.

Fat Fatt
14-12-2020, 09:06 AM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-address-nation-covid-19-update-singapore-13762704

Today, Monday (Dec 14) at 5pm, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will address the nation providing an update on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, hope to hear good news!

Yes, let’s hope to see some relaxation of the tight rules

jaded16satisfy
14-12-2020, 01:25 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-address-nation-covid-19-update-singapore-13762704

Today, Monday (Dec 14) at 5pm, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will address the nation providing an update on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, hope to hear good news!

Please man... wanna get cheap fuck also don’t know go where Liao.

Naka_Timo
14-12-2020, 02:36 PM

Upped you +138

Lana
15-12-2020, 03:05 AM
https://siouxlandnews.com/news/coronavirus/nevada-sex-worker-sues-the-governor-for-not-re-opening-brothels

In Nevada, there is the case of a sex worker suing the governor for not reopening brothels!

Sue government in Singapore? Tough chance, GOV will give many excuses such as "safety first"

Zakarum
16-12-2020, 12:51 AM
https://siouxlandnews.com/news/coronavirus/nevada-sex-worker-sues-the-governor-for-not-re-opening-brothels

In Nevada, there is the case of a sex worker suing the governor for not reopening brothels!

+5 for you bro.

Cheers.

DPOWER
18-12-2020, 01:00 AM

My cheepest fuck at this pt of time is of total damage of $145, lol

yeoluckluck
19-12-2020, 04:01 AM
My cheepest fuck at this pt of time is of total damage of $145, lol

Whoa where to find $145 fuck haha :D

blurking666
19-12-2020, 06:24 PM
so any new lobangs?

GeylangWanderer
19-12-2020, 07:22 PM
An ex-WL told me that an OKT posted a motivational pic on his wechat recently, with the following captions in Mandarin: Starting over again, perseverance = victory. The pic shows the interior of the house, with some sofa seats marked out with red tape for safe distancing, pretty much in the same way that restaurants mark out some tables with red tape.

Jalan molek n other thai house already did all the social distancing long ago but at the end, no use. Now ktv reopen we can only wait till next year for more info.

hoosdathu
01-01-2021, 03:53 AM
161223 JSJ벨리댄스팀 임성미 - Heart of Percussion 벨리댄스공연 (중랑동아리마당크리스마스축제 중랑동부시장) 직캠 fancam by zam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Ewh1AuBmo

totally my cup of tea :D

Dignified69
01-01-2021, 10:19 AM
totally my cup of tea :D

Where to get this teh-c, me also like...

tohKiaBee
04-01-2021, 08:23 PM
thanks for the points!

sting691
05-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Club Haru Haru and Club Soapy runners Ah Jie and Blackie didn't become full timers at Geylang.

max_priest
05-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Ya lah i was referring to the man in the youtube. :p Later many illegal OKTs or runners see the video liao they faster go commit crime and self report to AV then go court beg judge sentence them to jail and whole day dream in changi faster come out liao can apply become legal OKT and earn big money. 55555 become 2021 新芽笼红灯区王中王。:D

Eons ago, perhaps it was true. These days ex convict cannot be either a legalised GL OKT or OKT assistant. Even brothel domestic helper needs to be screened by AV before he/she could be hired.

unfit
06-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Club Haru Haru and Club Soapy runners Ah Jie and Blackie didn't become full timers at Geylang.

Ah Jie kena 9 strokes and guess he is out already right.?

sting691
06-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Ah Jie kena 9 strokes and guess he is out already right.?

He stayed four blocks away from my place.

Now he saw me, he treated me transparent. Maybe because besides him, are his Viet wife and a baby.

unfit
06-01-2021, 04:08 PM
He stayed four blocks away from my place.

Now he saw me, he treated me transparent. Maybe because besides him, are his Viet wife and a baby.

then better dun disturb him liao

thanks bro for the update :)

missed those places so much :D

max_priest
07-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Next time the guy in youtube will say those working in legal casino are all previous illegal casino operators. :D Only the illegal syndicate head come out from jail then can get licensing. :rolleyes: Then illegal bookies kana caught all come out liao can open legal Singapore Pools betting shop. :D

One thing for sure is loan sharks now converted to legal license money lenders liao. :p

According to insiders’ info, AV regards ppl who are not ex-convicts and have experienced managing large group of WLs before (e.g. KTV/clubs owners, brothel owners, etc.) as suitable candidates. This “unofficial & special licence” is not transferable but may transfer to his/her children subject to AV approval. The GL WLs are also issued with “special work visa” and classified as “illegal overstayer” in ICA record. That is why they are banned from re-entering Sg once they departed. For instance, the retired OKT Lorna was a legal Pimp over at Keong Saik road many years ago prior to her GL stint. That suggests why she was a suitable candidate.

Hello max_priest:

You had mentioned “Eons ago” and which year was it exactly?

3 years ago, in 2018, there were 2 ex-convicts (yamashikata and luke11) looking for jobs as OKTs or runners!

Please check out their postings as shown below, thanks!

]

I do not know for sure ... that was what the insider told me. Prolly a generation ago.

lovemyfans
07-01-2021, 04:34 PM
For instance, the retired OKT Lorna was a legal Pimp over at Keong Saik road many years ago prior to her GL stint. That suggests why she was a suitable candidate.

DUMB FUCK CHEEBYE,

Who told you that Lorna retired? :)

As I have proved many times, this expat condo rental car driver has no idea what is going on.

Oei donkey, you know nothing stfu and gi drive your rental car la! Work in finance come up with $10 per month idea. You're a fucking joke of GL. LOL

lovemyfans
07-01-2021, 05:32 PM
Only stupid people will pay attention to chao Ah Soh come to forum and talk like he know a lot.

Lorna is friend with Fei Ge? OR the rental car driver was at AV office and witness she give back her license? Or AV told this taxi driver that they revoke her license?

Small timer customer who know nuts about GL talking. I never heard Lorna say she is retiring. I never heard any OKT say Lorna is retiring. I only see her shop is closed like everyone else.

So which is the cheebye that say she is retiring? Small kid talking.

sting691
08-01-2021, 03:02 PM
then better dun disturb him liao

thanks bro for the update :)

missed those places so much :D

Missed the clinic theme.

Not forgetting the toilet theme for commandos customer and WLs.

max_priest
08-01-2021, 03:18 PM

Those OKT who are financially prudent during good times and know how to invest and grow their monies wisely should have no problem sustaining and seeing thru this challenging time. Do not be surprised that a percentage of the OKT may not be returning to this trade when GL operation resume. Either they have pivoted to other business opportunities or simply gave up due to one rea$on or another. Many OKT rented the houses for GL business and have to continue to fulfil their contractual obligation even though GL operation is suspended may be in huge trouble.

In case those who are not in the know and for those who PMed me, ex GL OKT Lorna’s retirement has nothing to do with the suspension of GL brothels as her license was terminated by AV months before the suspension kicked in. AV prolly saw thru her plot and hence, “helped to fulfill her desire to retire for good”! 🤣

Any of you know what happened to ex GL OKT Eagle (who is more commonly know as the OKT of Molek no. 13 or 24) currently? Make an intelligent guess ...

No one knows for sure how GL situation plays out moving forward ... 🤔

Cheers,
MaXx

unfit
08-01-2021, 04:12 PM
Missed the clinic theme.

Not forgetting the toilet theme for commandos customer and WLs.

So damn fun last time :D

Geisha Haru Orange etc

lovemyfans
08-01-2021, 11:12 PM
Hello joker88:

Thanks for previously (17-12-2019, 09:22 PM) updating us about Lorna’s retirement!

https://samsters.club/showpost.php?p=19547295&postcount=8

Oh so Joker88 say lah. LOL. Where in the long post did he say AV cancel her license? Retire your lanjiao.

lovemyfans
08-01-2021, 11:21 PM
In case those who are not in the know and for those who PMed me, ex GL OKT Lorna’s retirement has nothing to do with the suspension of GL brothels as her license was terminated by AV months before the suspension kicked in. AV prolly saw thru her plot and hence, “helped to fulfill her desire to retire for good”! 🤣

Any of you know what happened to ex GL OKT Eagle (who is more commonly know as the OKT of Molek no. 13 or 24) currently? Make an intelligent guess ...

Cheers,
MaXx

I help you put big big so when Lorna does re-open you can slap your fuck face a few times.

Everybody also know that Lorna was closed before Covid-19. You talk like you discovered the moon. But that's your usual DUA PAO SIAN style. Discover nothing, come to this forum talk like you discovered something special. You might as well say Lor 16 coffeeshop was renovated. Wow such insider info.

Whatever is Eagle story, you won't know. Are yo sure he not interested in opening another shop? :) Just like how you say Lorna retired, you also read online and speculate. She really retire or not, no one will inform you. You're too far down the pecking order to get any insider info. Lanjiao cab driver nia, don't need to know so much. I mentioned before that false info is deliberately fed to the big mouths. You fall for it time and time again. LOL. Everyone having a nice laugh at you. Fucking goondu really go and post again. There are people really retiring but you have no idea who.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

max_priest
09-01-2021, 03:06 PM
To be honest, i think GL will never come back, vaccine or not. Seems to me that govt is simply using this to shut down this business.

I dont understand why GL cant be opened when u have those lame KTVs posing as bistros who are still blatantly flaunting their businesses (I still know one of these occupying their original premise. How can police be so stupid to let their business continue running i will never know)

Your fear is valid. Even if we reach that sort of herd immunity or collective protection level, it does not mean that there will be no cases and that’s the same for all other infectious diseases. And the risk of cases occurring in Singapore is not just what we do here but what’s happening globally. Sg is an open economy, travel and trade would result in imported cases. It is vital for that reason because even if we have a high vaccination coverage, it does not mean no disease. It is not possible to wipe COVID-19 from the face of the earth. We are gonna see this recurring from time to time, so it is important for that personal protection measures like practicing hygiene, wearing mask and social distancing mgmt must still be in place... with this in mind, it is very difficult to implement, enforce and control what goes in the brothel rooms.

masterbed
09-01-2021, 03:53 PM

I think only a sharp spike in reported sexual assault cases may have a chance of getting GL reopen

Fat Fatt
09-01-2021, 05:20 PM

Cheers,
MaXx

Yes, 2062 and 1651 closed before the Covid19 circuit breaker, if I don’t recalled wrongly, for whatever reasons, to me it’s lesser choice of girls.

Now it is moot point as almost all girls are gone, and all houses still closed.

Heard eagle had moved on, not sure if I heard wrongly or if the word is true.

max_priest
09-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Yes, 2062 and 1651 closed before the Covid19 circuit breaker, if I don’t recalled wrongly, for whatever reasons, to me it’s lesser choice of girls.

Now it is moot point as almost all girls are gone, and all houses still closed.

Heard eagle had moved on, not sure if I heard wrongly or if the word is true.

OKT Eagle is a sad case in point. From a famous OKT during Malaysian WL era with WL having monikers of luxury Marques to a humble food delivery rider now. Someone chanced upon him around GL delivering food months ago. This Lao Eng earned hell lots of money during the Malaysia WL era but unfortunately he was addicted to gambling. All his monies was squandered away in no time. Even his mistress (OKT Asst) can’t control him.

max_priest
09-01-2021, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF3_WtFNFPs

Thanks for the Sam Hui’s one time hit song. That’s my favourite from Sam .... Half Hong Konger like me definitely know how to appreciate canto pop. 😎👍🏽

max_priest
09-01-2021, 10:09 PM
Since ex GL OKT Lorna would not be able to setup legal brothel again, I would like to share a couple of juicy but disgusting deeds of Lorna. Am sure some of you will be irked by her past action. Anyone keen to know?

lovemyfans
10-01-2021, 12:33 AM
OKT Eagle is a sad case in point. From a famous OKT during Malaysian WL era with WL having monikers of luxury Marques to a humble food delivery rider now. Someone chanced upon him around GL delivering food months ago. This Lao Eng earned hell lots of money during the Malaysia WL era but unfortunately he was addicted to gambling. All his monies was squandered away in no time. Even his mistress (OKT Asst) can’t control him.

What else you know how to do besides making $10 per month and being the Chief sex forum Ah Soh and gossip queen? :)

You got study? You work in office? WAHAHAHAHAHA...you're a fucking piece of low life thrash. People in the office talk about getting a jab quickly can travel and a safe work environment. You one Ah Pek down there worrying about risks, totally out of point. It's no wonder you lost your job. Too retarded. LOL Which hole you come out from?

At least Eagle own a business before and is paid for delivery. You have never been offered a piece of the GL action despite being an OKT runner dog for decades and writing the most nonsense on this forum. At least Eagle gets paid for food delivery. You da pao food for WL FOC. What a loser!

Go drive your rental car lah! Your stupid financial plan of $10 per month is what a Burger King boiboi earns in an hour! LOL Fucking funny. No wonder you got sacked. 50yrs old, no education and fuck stupid. Can't find proper employment, only good for driving, picking golf balls and gossiping about OKTs on a sex forum. In the dictionary, your face is next to the word USELESS. LOL

max_priest
10-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Hello joker88:

Thanks so much for your previous posting dated 13-05-2020, 04:21 PM.

https://samsters.club/showpost.php?p=20002351&postcount=25

Below is a brief summary based on what I’ve understood from you:

1 Pimping in SG was and will always be illegal

2 There was no such thing as licence pimp in SG

3 They are only tolerated

4 All the OKTs in GL never ever had any licence. So, there is no such thing as cancelling of licence just to get things right. The Red-Light District business was never legitimate and there will be no compensation or recourse now if they suspend this GL thingy forever

5 Just retire from Red-Light District business tolerated by AV. Any talk about compensation is “rubbish”!

Just for discussion and education purposes, GL OKT have unofficial license to run brothels in GL. This license is unofficial and “special” in the sense that it is different from those trade licenses like Plumber license, Real Estate agent license, Diver license, etc. that one knows. It is also to say WL are migrant sex worker who are issued with “special work visa” to work as sex workers in GL. In case you argue that there is no such thing as work visa for legal sex worker. Below is an excerpt of an article from Straits Times that uses the word - “Licensed Brothels” in the article.

PS: Detail on the ST article, click on https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/illicit-trade-takes-a-beating-during-virus-outbreak

lovemyfans
10-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Ah Hua never said he has a license hanging on the wall. You came to this forum and act smart say Ah Hua has a license hanging on his wall. After Joker88 fuck you for talking rubbish and there is no such thing as license you pretend you knew all along there is no license.

Tell you already. Know nothing STFU go drive your rental car. People who don't work in an office of course can consider not getting a jab. Kena covif MC 2 weeks see how you explain. You're really fucking dumb and completely out of sync with normal society. But don't blame you. You can't know what people outside your rental car are talking or doing. :)

iphone1s
10-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Just for discussion and education purposes, GL OKT have unofficial license to run brothels in GL. This license is unofficial and “special” in the sense that it is different from those trade licenses like Plumber license, Real Estate agent license, Diver license, etc. that one knows. It is also to say WL are migrant sex worker who are issued with “special work visa” to work as sex workers in GL. In case you argue that there is no such thing as work visa for legal sex worker. Below is an excerpt of an article from Straits Times that uses the word - “Licensed Brothels” in the article.

PS: Detail on the ST article, click on https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/illicit-trade-takes-a-beating-during-virus-outbreak

Thanks bro for the clarification

max_priest
10-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Thanks bro for the clarification

You’re most welcome, bro ...

Let me expound further for the benefit of those who may not be aware or misled by certain members ...

AV (subset of SPF) regulates and monitors a limited number of brothels. In particular, the Specialised Crime Branch of the Singapore Police Force issues licenses to brothels and provides clearance for brothel sex workers to acquire a Work Permit. Sex workers in such establishments are required to undergo monthly health checks and are given the infamous “yellow card” (literally it is a yellow coloured card). The Sg gov does not publicly acknowledge this. Here are the pre-requisites of getting a yellow card:

You have to be between 21 to 35 years of age;
You cannot be Malay or Muslim;
You cannot be Male on your identification card (includes transgender);
You have to be from a list of approved countries (i.e. China, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore);
Most workers under the yellow card system are migrants. They will have to undergo an interview and sign a contract with the SPF upon arrival. In the interview, questions like if they have been coerced into this industry, if they know what they were into, etc. Amongst other things, the agreement states that one will not break any local laws, and that once their contract ends, they will face a travel ban lasting between three years to a lifetime. Other terms and conditions include not soliciting outside ones designated brothel, not loitering in public spaces, not having an intimate affair with a local and not to have a Singaporean BF.

DPOWER
11-01-2021, 09:45 PM
Tonight bonked  her for the 19th session , since Nov 20 . She said she liked and loved me very much. I  can feel and differentiate  her passion, based on my past exposure.

One monkey behind the scene sent PM to her Boss to frame me. She questioned me . I explained to her and asked her to get her Boss to request the monkey  to show the past messages to prove it. This monkey dared not to surface and retreated . Really LMAO.

Ultra sextisfied bonking . Every session  was of duration from 30 to 60 mins. She said she only allowed me to fuck her so long.  Am not going to elaborate on other services i received, heyhey.

She is Vanessa, a Vietbu FL introduced by my friend.

Sorry to the Bros for posting this 无厘头posting. I am  posting this for the monkey to read, lol

SilentShadowXxX
22-01-2021, 12:20 PM
Hi bro SuperShinobi. Just upped you my humble +6 for exchange. :)

unregister
22-01-2021, 03:03 PM
𝒥𝒶𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝓎𝓍

I like this type big Neh Neh

TheDestiny
23-01-2021, 08:47 AM
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pilots-reopening-nightclubs-ktv-deferred-community-cases-113332187.html

Pilots for reopening of nightclubs, KTV outlets deferred amid more community cases

SINGAPORE — Pilots for the reopening of nightclubs and karaoke outlets planned for January have been deferred until further notice, the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) said on Tuesday (19 January).

In a joint press statement, the ministries pointed the decision to the recent increase in the number of community cases in Singapore, of which some are currently unlinked and under investigation.

The deferment is to prevent the risk of further community transmission and formation of clusters in high-risk settings, such as nightclubs and karaoke outlets, which entail people coming into close contact for prolonged periods of time and in enclosed spaces, they added.

“It is uncertain when the pilot may be able to commence, given the dynamic public health situation. Agencies will review the commencement of the pilots at a suitable juncture,” the MTI and MHA said.

The ministries had on 6 November announced that authorities will run small-scale pilots for the nightlife industry to allow a limited number of nightlife outlets to reopen with stringent safe management measures in place.

The aim of the pilots is to establish the viability and robustness of the measures in ensuring the safe conduct of the activities, and the ability of the nightlife industry to comply with them, before the government considers further steps in the resumption of nightlife businesses, the ministries said.

The pilot for bars and pubs commenced from 8 December last year, with three outlets undergoing it currently. This will continue for now, the ministries added.

Nightlife business associations were also invited to nominate suitable nightclubs and karaoke outlets to participate in the pilots, where interested outlets had to submit proposals to the business associations, which include plans on how they intend to comply with the measures and reopen safely.

The ministries said they received a total of eight nominations for nightclubs and 15 nominations for karaoke outlets.

Two nightclubs and 10 karaoke outlets were shortlisted, with the aim of commencing the pilot in January, subject to the prevailing COVID-19 situation and lead time required to prepare for the pilot.

“We are working with the operators who were shortlisted for the pilot on the next steps for their businesses, and assisting them individually,” the ministries said.

“Agencies will also continue to monitor the situation closely, and will work with the operators to tighten the safe management measures where necessary to safeguard public health.”

On Tuesday, the Ministry of Health confirmed 30 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country’s total case count to 59,157.

There are four cases in the community, while the remaining 26 are imported. This marks the sixth day in a row where new community infections are reported.

La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) | Berlin sings Ti Amo | Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xtWk9VJ5s

Upped you my humble points boss..

piichai
26-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Hello funboi:

Regarding what you said about “extra effort reply”, I don’t want you to feel neglected if I don’t reply.

As for what you mentioned about “PM me”, I prefer to share political stuff via PM and I am glad to hear you say “There's nothing political about it”!

Chill. Both of you are contributor in this forum.
Glad to know you guys

SilentShadowXxX
30-01-2021, 05:12 PM
For return/ exchange pts. :)

SilentShadowXxX
31-01-2021, 01:07 AM
Thank you very much for tge up bro Super Shinobi Ninja :)

ichigo_ichie
01-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Thanks, Super Shinobi Ninja!

lucuher
05-02-2021, 10:17 AM
Happy Lunar Year!
农历新年快乐!

Hello Everyone:

Having lived and worked in China previously for about a year, I recently returned to Singapore but cannot return to China because applying for the “PU letter” in China is very difficult in this period. (“PU letter” is an invitation letter issued by China Foreign Affairs Office.)

I am looking for new job opportunities, please let me know if any vacancies in your organisations / companies.

I'm up for anything (administrative /management /operations).

Wish everyone a Happy Lunar Year!
祝大家农历新年快乐!

Shinobi

2019.01.31 尤妝妝台北面交時間~祝大家新年快樂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbSOx52tW74

Stance Garage Taiwan 2018 M.C.P & TSFC Model(2) 尤妝妝

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78W7tx0wqQ0

Happy new year Bro! Upvoted :p

Homelyboy222
16-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Happy Lunar New Year to Everyone!!
Happy Bonking!! 發發發!

piichai
17-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Tanjong Pagar car crash: The full footage by E3N Security Pte Ltd

the gal was on fire but walking around like nothing happens. The friends also left her walking around and focusing on the car on fire.

piichai
17-02-2021, 10:53 PM
He is later seen trying to help Ms Oh douse the fire on her clothes.

Saw it, he douse the fire on her and then back facing her.
Think he didnt kill fire and let it continue burning.
She also like moving back and forth

sianren
18-02-2021, 12:04 PM
Happy cheonging and stay safe:)

omnia
19-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Thanks for this article buddy.

Don't think i saw this in today's ST.

Oh my, those two punters who bonked that 16 year old gal are in deep shit. Already in or on their way to Changi 'chalet'. Really too high a price to pay for a brief moment of pleasure:eek:
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/former-model-who-ran-intimacy-services-agency-jailed-fined-042936339.html

Former model who ran "intimacy" services agency jailed, fined

SINGAPORE — A former model who ran a social escort agency which provided sexual services was jailed for five months and fined $920 on Friday (19 February).

Farlynda Tan, formerly a social escort herself, pleaded guilty to two charges under the Women's Charter for living in part on the earnings of a 16-year-old girl and of procuring her for prostitution.

The 38-year-old Singaporean, who was emotional throughout her hearing, operated "Elixir Event", which openly provided "intimate" services to male customers for three to four years before her arrest.

Tan, who has a 19-year-old son and young daughter, hired five freelance models under Elixir Event. Tan made use of a network of clubs and customers from her own modelling days and used the pseudonyms "Elixir Wong" and "Alexa" for her business.

Facts of the case
The 16-year-old victim was searching for a job on e-commerce platform Carousell when she came across Tan's advertisement for freelance modelling and "fast cash". The victim contacted Tan, who told her that there were two types of events: companionship and escorting.

She told the girl that intimacy was involved and that she would be a "girlfriend" for clients. When the victim asked if sex was involved, Tan replied that it was. She explained the commission structure of the company, which took 40 per cent of the assignment earnings.

The victim agreed as she wanted fast cash. She sent a photo of her face and figure and claimed she was 19 years old. Tan did not verify her age.

On 13 June 2019, the victim said she was available for work, and Tan arranged an "intimacy assignment" for her.

The following day, the victim met a Singaporean man at Marina Mandarin Hotel and serviced him. The man paid her $1,300 and the victim kept $780. She transferred the rest to Tan.

On 22 June, Tan arranged another assignment for the victim, who went to a condominium unit in Sengkang on the same day. She serviced the man, who then paid her $1,001. The victim kept $599 of her earnings while the rest was handed to Tan.

Tan received a total of $920 between 15 June and 22 June from the prostitution.

Over a period of three to four years until November 2019, Tan made a total of $30,000 from the prostitution of her models. She arranged around two prostitution assignments per month and spent her earnings on living expenses.

On 26 November 2019, Tan was arrested after the authorities obtained information that Elixir Event was engaged in vice activities.

'It was not true'
Before she was sentenced, a tearful Tan told the court that "it was not true" that she operated an escort company and that most of the statement of facts read out was not true.

After District Judge Prem Raj stood down the case for Tan to confer with her lawyer Noor Mohamed Marican, Tan accepted the statement of facts without qualification. However, her sobs continued to punctuate court proceedings.

Marican told the court that his client had wanted to plead guilty earlier but "could not adjust to the reality that she faced", which resulted in the delay.

"I have been on this file for quite some time and we tried our best to be as gentle and merciful as we can to delay this pleading guilty so that she can face the reality, Your Honour. For this, I must express appreciation to Your Honour and the learned prosecutor for the indulgence you have shown us," he said.

"She has difficulty in facing reality now, that is the reason for her breaking down several times. It has caused her so much of embarrassment and she has herself to blame, I'm aware, but this is a difficult period now. She has told me she wants to move on and be a useful citizen and to move forward and not to repeat what she has done."

Tan had done a lot of charity and also completed a diploma in tourism, the lawyer added. He said Tan had also registered herself to study a course of global politics and mass communications online for the next few years in order to better herself and move on with life.

max_priest
21-02-2021, 03:36 PM
]March 26th 2020 to February 26th 2021 = 11 months

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 2020 11.59pm to February 26th 2021, it means that remaining girls had spent 11 months here paying for their daily expenses (without income of $80 a pop). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

OKT Lek’s wife owned a Audi A6. OKT Peter’s mistress owned a E class Merc.

Fat Fatt
22-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Hi bro

Appreciate your generosity but will openly sharing such contact info be sensitive and attract unnecessary attention from the various xxxx ?

owenfang
22-02-2021, 11:16 PM
Hi thesuper....

Sorry for late reply

Thanks for the many reminders

Please up me for return

Jaycron
23-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Wow...eye opener

piichai
23-02-2021, 07:28 PM
As quoted by pakpak2001, sharing additional information may give too much tips to mata & av, sabo them.

Bro, Pak pak didnt mean that.
You need to read the whole sentence and not part of the sentence. Hahahah

fenwick
01-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Nice thread ! ^_^

ml1138
03-03-2021, 01:32 PM

Dear brother, thank you so much for sharing that email address with me!

The Beginning of an End for Brothels in Geylang - En Bloc of Jalan Molek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHmdBdeM980

[고화질] 유스케 레전드! 트러블 메이커(TroubleMaker) 현아(HyunA), 장현승(140801) by 플레이버튼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORz78nrqXvw

라포엠 - Amigos Para Siempre [열린 음악회/Open Concert] | KBS 201213 방송

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6UVQtuseM

thanks ...:)

Gabriellien
04-03-2021, 08:42 AM
“You're welcome”

Upped you bro

the_e_ones
04-03-2021, 08:47 AM
“You're welcome”

Bro TheSuperShinobi, upped you with my humble points... cheers!

Massagelover82
04-03-2021, 03:26 PM
“You're welcome”

Thanks..added reps

xploror
04-03-2021, 10:47 PM
up, up, and away

U.N.C.L.E
05-03-2021, 10:10 AM
“You're welcome”

Bro, added my humble points for you

Prince Devitt
05-03-2021, 10:26 AM

Prince Devitt +48

Naka_Timo
05-03-2021, 10:27 AM

+141 upped for you

Zeith
06-03-2021, 10:49 AM

Upped +10 for exchange

Continental
08-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Nice girls you have here, brother ;)

FucKDeviL
11-03-2021, 09:27 AM
實測女生「一夜最多幾次」?居然這麼多!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLRlr-MBWJ0

Nice video, i also watch this.

rosschang
11-03-2021, 05:13 PM
實測女生「一夜最多幾次」?居然這麼多!

Up your points :) and thank you

Himerosg
12-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Bro upped yr points, tks

Charlie130X
12-03-2021, 01:06 AM
實測女生「一夜最多幾次」?居然這麼多!

Upz you with my humble pts. Thanks:)

Legionnaire
12-03-2021, 09:15 AM
interesting information. uppz !

Naka_Timo
12-03-2021, 09:18 AM
interesting information. uppz !

+141 upped for you

piichai
12-03-2021, 03:12 PM
+141 upped for you

Someone has up me on behalf of you for return of points

ravrav
12-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Upz you bro

Prince Devitt
13-03-2021, 09:50 AM
Upz you bro

Prince Devitt +45

DPOWER
15-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Sian, into a semi retired mood.
Tomorrow shall focus on better things in life. Lol

woomoo
17-03-2021, 07:39 AM
Up up, thanks shinobi

Herald
17-03-2021, 02:46 PM
實測有不愛嘴巴服務的男生?女生這樣說!

Thanks for PMing me bro, awaiting for your reply and I will do a latest post here.

jetskills
17-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Hello Herald:

I should be able to return points to you on 19th, thanks!

實測有不愛嘴巴服務的男生?女生這樣說!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEdFqB9smiU

Bro upped you.

Dignified69
18-03-2021, 12:48 AM

Good to see you making the most of things in this difficult environment.

When I am happy I want to have sex as an expression of my joyfulness and to express my emotion. When I am sad I need to have sex to feel better. Such is my simple reality which some find difficult to understand

piichai
18-03-2021, 10:30 AM

The focus can only last as long as tomorrow.
The next day when your sperm tank is active, your mood will swing back to working mood.

What are better things in life? Other than Sex?

DPOWER
18-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Good to see you making the most of things in this difficult environment.

When I am happy I want

to have sex as an expression of my joyfulness and to express my emotion. When I am sad I need to have sex to feel better. Such is my simple reality which some find difficult to understand

Lol, Bro. When u are in a good state, u want sex for your donation.
When u are in a lousy state, u need sex to receive something to feel complete with consolation.

For me, i need sex to quench my Beast mode, lol

DPOWER
18-03-2021, 06:14 PM
The focus can only last as long as tomorrow.
The next day when your sperm tank is active, your mood will swing back to working mood.

What are better things in life? Other than Sex?

Bro, u are right ! Haha
I have deleted more than 90% of what i had first posted in my previous posting.

Anyway, i had met her on 2nd day, 16 Mar 21 and raw her upside down.Now i decide to stop seeing her and temporary quit from this lust circle. Not keen to entertain her request for $$ using excuses.

The main two things that i am keen to focus are earn more $$ and boosting vitality and energies ( body power training and 站桩气功).

piichai
18-03-2021, 11:20 PM
Bro, u are right ! Haha
I have deleted more than 90% of what i had first posted in my previous posting.

Anyway, i had met her on 2nd day, 16 Mar 21 and raw her upside down.Now i decide to stop seeing her and temporary quit from this lust circle. Not keen to entertain her request for $$ using excuses.

The main two things that i am keen to focus are earn more $$ and boosting vitality and energies ( body power training and 站桩气功).

Besides Sex, we focus on getting more money.
Once have more money, we can have more sex. Vicious cycle

Health is also impt. otherwise, have money also no life to spend.

I am quite similar to you also, cannot always throwing money out.

By the way, how to delete posts huh?
I want to delete all my posts

max_priest
19-03-2021, 10:33 AM

When I am happy I want to have sex as an expression of my joyfulness and to express my emotion. When I am sad I need to have sex to feel better. Such is my simple reality which some find difficult to understand

“Sex is the Universal Language in which nobody speaks; they don’t have to.”

Herald
19-03-2021, 03:49 PM

Hello Herald, thanks for your up of 5 points on 12-03-2021 01:41 AM. I up you 54 points (from 204 to 258), from TheSuperShinobi

Sorry bro, just saw your message. Thank you very much, well appreciated.

FucKDeviL
19-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Bro, my post is here.

fenwick
19-03-2021, 06:55 PM

Wow this one power la !!! :p:D

max_priest
19-03-2021, 10:00 PM
Wow this one https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20527929&postcount=1632 power la !!! :p:D

This FL whom I tried recently resembles her in terms of physique and hairdo + color to a certain extent ... ;)

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20527929&postcount=1632

I have returned you my 22 elixirs ... enjoy! 😎

Dignified69
22-03-2021, 11:32 PM

Believe me my friend, there are more than enough women who don't understand this language. Blessed is he who has a partner who shares this most simple joy of life.

max_priest
23-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Believe me my friend, there are more than enough women who don't understand this language. Blessed is he who has a partner who shares this most simple joy of life.

What an absolute turn on and an immediate hard-on ensued when I woke up to this in the morning ...

archie23
24-03-2021, 09:47 PM
[B][COLOR="Blue"]

Hmm...looks nice.

benxiong
25-03-2021, 03:33 AM
Yes, it is confirmed Miu Miu changed location

Hello Everyone:

My inbox had been “flooded” recently with enquiries about Miu Miu.

I WeChat her recently and was thankful she replied back even though I am not her “regular” (e.g., not her “boyfriend”).

Yes, it is confirmed Miu Miu changed location. (She is no longer at C######l L##e).

Shinobi

【中華小姐2019】溫哥華三料冠軍林昀佳想入 TVB 不介意低層做起 │ 01娛樂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aidM8yDCmiE

泳裝綵排足本睇!|2019國際中華小姐競選|19位候選佳麗|友誼小姐|直播|足本|選美

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nigZuijuXn4

I thought all the while she is at M**o St ? Can share where she is now?

clean&neat
01-04-2021, 02:58 PM

Is she a local FL available for booking?

DPOWER
03-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Today i bonked my favourite ML.

Wanted role model Bro D69 to be a 苦行僧 butfailed terribly, lol.

My 9th raw  today (today cip not allowed). I was only been allowed to raw/cip  since my 23rd session 2 months back.

To me, now the ultimate style is not Doggie. It is flipping the girl to lying on her side, then i thrust her with my one leg on the ground, lifting her one leg up, my one hand supported her butt sideway and i thrust her hard with her lying sideway.

First, by executing a number of slow but long withdrawal and deep thrusts. Then followed by fast and furious hard pressed in thrustings without withdrawal of my small bro. Its like a hard rod grinding and pressed poking her cunt aggressively. Once i did that, her facial expression immediately turned to a "suffering mode" like those Japan Porn stars. Asked her whether in pain and she replied " very shiok".
This really turned me on and fueled my Beast mode.

This has now become my last style, after doggie on bed. In this super furious animalistic savage style, i cummed in 2 mins, so intense was  the orgasmic feeling that i was almost not able to pull out in time.

After both bathed, i flipped her two legs up on bed, wanting to give her  a ferocious painting before i left the room. But i didnt control my force properly and caused her head to knock onto the wall ......Oops .......i quickly apologized and sayang her. Quickly took out a $50 note to her to appease her agony.
On top of the massage/ FJ fees, i  tipped her $225 plus $50 knock out fees .........

The bonk was marvellous. The sex was as exciting as that of the Japan's porn movie

Dignified69
03-04-2021, 05:28 PM

My 9th raw  today (today cip not allowed). I was only been allowed to raw/cip  since my 23rd session 2 months back.

To me, now the ultimate style is not Doggie. It is flipping the girl to lying on her side, then i thrust her with my one leg on the ground, lifting her one leg up, my one hand supported her butt sideway and i thrust her hard with her lying sideway.

First, by executing a number of slow but long withdrawal and deep thrusts. Then followed by fast and furious hard pressed in thrustings without withdrawal of my small bro. Its like a hard rod grinding and pressed poking her cunt aggressively. Once i did that, her facial expression immediately turned to a "suffering mode" like those Japan Porn stars. Asked her whether in pain and she replied " very shiok".

This has now become my last style, after doggie on bed. In this super furious animalistic savage style, i cummed in 2 mins, so intense was  the orgasmic feeling that i was almost not able to pull out in time.

After both bathed, i flipped her two legs up on bed, wanting to give her  a ferocious painting before i left the room. But i didnt control my force properly and caused her head to knock onto the wall ......Oops .......i quickly apologized and sayang her. Quickly took out a $50 note to her to appease her agony.
On top of the massage/ FJ fees, i  tipped her $225 plus $50 knock out fees .........

The bonk was marvellous. The sex was as exciting as that of the Japan's porn movie

I am not an ascetic, my friend. Not having sex is now more a function of low availability and low desire to go here and there looking for a bonk. Spoilt by GL Cat 150 scene I am.

Your sideways ministrations to the gal feel very shiok. One day I will also try....but first I have to be 1/4 as fit as you LoL ....

tehsengkio
04-04-2021, 10:24 AM
March 26th 2020 to March 26th 2021 = 1 year

(first anniversary of our playgrounds temporary closure)

Yes, it is confirmed Miu Miu changed location. (She is no longer around C######l L##e / M####s St / P###k Rd / M##o St). My inbox had been “flooded” recently with enquiries about Miu Miu. I WeChat her recently and was thankful she replied back even though I am not her “regular” (e.g., not her “boyfriend”).

I don't think she change location. This Miu Miu should still be at the same place.

The one that change should be Miu Miu 2 together with Cheryl.

Can still visit here or add her at the chat as stated.

tehsengkio
04-04-2021, 10:26 AM

movie

So shiok. Who is the lucky gal?

unfit
04-04-2021, 11:13 AM

Dai Gor ML sashimi also have

今晚打老虎.
04-04-2021, 04:17 PM

envy dai kor sashimi

unfit
04-04-2021, 06:30 PM
envy dai kor sashimi

Yummy yummy 😋

DPOWER
06-04-2021, 02:50 AM

Dai Gor, after giving gd tips for 22 sessions, spending 5K plus on gifts then could have the 1st cip. Compared to others, i was kan si nang fuck up already.

DPOWER
10-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Today is the 33rd session bonking my favourite ML since around 3rd week of Nov 2020. My 11th raw session ( 5 cips inclusive) with her.

She is getting a bit slimmer and appears prettier due to recent late night jogging and some dieting.

Before we get into real actions ( lol, so far i have never tasted the slightest of her good massaging skills despite 33 sessions and some sessions for 2 hrs. I only want sex), she always bring in a half cup of listerine mouth wash. She will keep some in her mouth to BBBJ me. Main objective is to ensure killing the germs of my dick before i raw her.

I will always stand on my feet and she will kneel down on her 2 knees to rinse my dick via BBBJ with listerine solution in her mouth. At least repeated 3 times before she let go (though i always bathe with good washing in the room before sex). I really enjoy this standing up BBBJ by looking at her pretty face and imagining she is totally submissive to me and serving me like an Emperor, lol.

But today i was naughty as i jerked my dick in her mouth. She was unprepared and swallowed some listerine due to my jerking. She was annoyed and fucked me "害我喝了你的鸟水". I kept laughing and sayang her .....   lol.

Then the Raw thrustings started with doggie her in standing by holding her 2 hands. Then i sat on the massage chair and she sat on my dick to grind and made some up down jerkings ........
When i fucked her with she lying sideway while my body was in upright position, lifting her one leg up on my shoulder, i told her that i was imagining her getting drunk (as she closed her eyes to enjoy my thrustings) and i  迷奸her. She was greatly amused and pretended to wake up and discovered my crime and questioned me "  你怎么在吊我" and pretending in shock and anger. I laughed and commented on her lousy acting skills. I told her that instead of looking in shock, she  looked like in lusty mode and wanted more. Knn, we both laughed tilll my dick softhened.......

We fucked in a number of positions and after the doggie position with her lying flat, she said her next customer was coming soon
and auto pilot to hj me. We frenched wildly with tongue fight while she hj me. After about a min, i quickly stopped her, flipped her over in missionary and thrust her furiously. In less than 1 min, i quickly pulled out and shot on her stomach area. She only allows me to cip when not within her "dangerous period".

She went to another room to  take a quick bath. Came back , seeing me dressed up properly and ready to leave. Asked me why i didnt bathe. I replied in mandarin "  want to keep your cunt juice on my dick". She  was speechless ........hahahaha.
She said she had just brought her customer to another room. I kissed her and left. Oops, overshot 10 mins ........
Left happily. Went for another appointment and took  擂茶饭 at Toa Payoh Hub. Drafted this FR in train. Now just reach home and post this FR.

unfit
10-04-2021, 04:15 PM
So lucky to have bluefin tuna:p

DPOWER
10-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Saw my points getting lesser. Sone haters are zapping me. Lol, i dont care. Didnt even bothered to read the haters' comments.Zapped me to the negative i also dont care. I am already famous or notorious. No need points to show my status.
I am quite happy to piss off the hater because i must have hurt them in one way or another.

To the haters "您的痛苦和tulan是我的幸福" whahahahahaha

DPOWER
11-04-2021, 03:41 PM
So lucky to have bluefin tuna:p

I tuna one WL for 4 hrs last Dec, on the 17th and 18th session. Many Bros had tried to tuna her from Nov 2019 to Mar 2020 but failed.Then she regretted and reluctant to continue shashimi this year for safety sake, even i was willing to pay much much more. I was lucky to have this opportunity offered for the 4 hrs.

unfit
11-04-2021, 08:18 PM
guess her pussy badly bruised after 4 hrs of savouring ;)

DPOWER
11-04-2021, 09:10 PM
guess her pussy badly bruised after 4 hrs of savouring ;)

Dai Gor, her pussy was a bit loose, similar to that of Cai Se. Both had given
birth to a child already. But i like her slim body, nice complexion and nice legs, attractive face, b boobs. Seeing her wearing short hot pant made my bird mari kita already.

Talked about tight pussy, i could not
remember any WL giving me this impression.
I only remember one pretty and
slim, tall  Malaysian ML . She was working at middle road
, the Spa at the same location as the present LK Facial in year 2013. Then she shifted to Far East in the same year and then  to another place.
I only fucked her at middle road and Far East.
Her pussy was so tight that everytime i had to struggle to enter. And i could not last long. And she felt painful after a short while of furious thrusting . Once i was at Malaysia in June 2013. Didnt expect she remembered and called me to ask me about the outcome. I was very touched.
But she always  kept asking directly for money, though it was just a small amount. But it really irritated me.  Thats why never bonked her after she left Far East Plaza. Now thinking back,  she was still better than many PRC WLs in terns of character.
I have lost her contact in 2015. I do miss her and her pussy. I always remember that she made that call at 1930 hrs that melted my heart.

unfit
11-04-2021, 09:13 PM
yummy bluefin are really hard to come by :(

DPOWER
17-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Lol, 我自求我道 :))

Dignified69
19-04-2021, 12:09 AM
I wonder how long it is before the kuku bird just falls off the perch. Muscles down there must be getting weak.

Ronalddruro
27-04-2021, 04:39 PM
The only Super Pershing I ever know was the one with the extra armor The first one, only two made. Dont really know the other two, even less that one with that T54 gun.

apojaja
28-04-2021, 12:52 PM

I only remember one pretty and
slim, tall  Malaysian ML . She was working at middle road
, the Spa at the same location as the present LK Facial in year 2013. Then she shifted to Far East in the same year and then  to another place.
I only fucked her at middle road and Far East.

Is the malaysian lady called Candy or Cindy? I vividly remember her from that "facial" shop at middle road. Just thought its a small world if we fucked the same ML from way before in 2013 :P

Btbh
31-05-2021, 03:05 PM
I know for sure that Niu Niu and Fendi got raided. Not sure whether are they still around.

No wonder the threads WeChat all gone. Was good while it lasted. Those 3 in that shop gave great AR

GeylangWanderer
14-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Haha her sia uniform becoming famous

Naka_Timo
16-06-2021, 07:14 PM
FL Name: Tang Tang
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=20686765&postcount=133

Photo courtesy of TheSuperShinobi

There is also an FR here, can refer to the link for the FR.
https://www.samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20688131&postcount=4789

Naka_Timo
17-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Hello Naka_Timo:

I wanted to up you but cannot do so as I had up you previously.

Thanks, is ok. Upped you before too.

Naka_Timo
04-07-2021, 10:37 AM

Hello GeylangWanderer:

Do you have her WeChat?

She displays her SIA uniform in WeChat Moments on 23rd June.

Both her wechat loveyou181123 or tingyu161110

Naka_Timo
05-07-2021, 12:56 PM
I was one of her earlier batch of customers.

In the past, she was using tt4411tt.

Currently, she is using WeChat as shared by Naka_Timo.

Oh ok, thanks for sharing.

dandan69
11-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Why This Japanese Woman Got Married to Porn Actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJOQFFtqrw

up you bro dandan69

Naka_Timo
12-07-2021, 10:05 AM
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=20686765&postcount=133
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20688131&postcount=4789
https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20731527&postcount=5324

Photo courtesy of max_priest

Like that also can. Give you a like and thumb up.
Maybe can include her wechat: tingyu161110 & loveyou181123

unfit
12-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Like that also can. Give you a like and thumb up.
Maybe can include her wechat: tingyu161110 & loveyou181123

Too long Q already :D

Naka_Timo
13-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Too long Q already :D

Ya, i think queue until thailand :D :p

unfit
13-07-2021, 08:54 PM
Ya, i think queue until thailand :D :p

got other MW gem to recommend bo:D

TT too busy already :o

Naka_Timo
14-07-2021, 10:37 AM
got other MW gem to recommend bo:D

TT too busy already :o

Ya, a lot there, but no try. dont dare recommand.

unfit
14-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Ya, a lot there, but no try. dont dare recommand.

now we better stand down...these Viet ktv gonna blow :o

Naka_Timo
14-07-2021, 10:50 AM
now we better stand down...these Viet ktv gonna blow :o

Hopefully able to control it else another lock down. All effort waste.

unfit
14-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Hopefully able to control it else another lock down. All effort waste.

yalor...damn jialat:(

Naka_Timo
24-07-2021, 10:19 AM

max_priest https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=20686765&postcount=133

Naka_Timo https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20688131&postcount=4789

Zeith https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20711094&postcount=5117

Adam Lebean https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20715922&postcount=5176

Jackhwang1988 https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20717801&postcount=5209

illkid https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20719326&postcount=5222

Qimon https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20720118&postcount=5234

qill https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20722540&postcount=5258

lastresort https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20724658&postcount=5278

Gabriellien https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20731527&postcount=5324

geordie07 https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20733494&postcount=5360

fishingman https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20736889&postcount=5433

afease123 https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20738465&postcount=5452

TheDestiny https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20740626&postcount=5477

spacenerdy https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20742043&postcount=5485

Power sia you, make an effort to post all there FR her :p :D

tehsengkio
25-07-2021, 11:21 AM
https://s6.gifyu.com/images/mmexport1625102113310.jpg
名字: 糖糖
微信:tingyu161110
样貌: 8/10 (美女一个)
胸部: 8/10 (原装应该有 D柔软饱满)
身材: 8/10 (168cm左右,皮膚白和滑, 长发}
鲍鱼: 8/10 (水多,滑,肉嫩,无味,敏感)
叫床: 8/10 (够放荡)
毒龙: 8/10 (爽, 很好)
亲吻 : 8/10 (激情接吻舌吻,很投入很有感觉,满满的感
服务: 8/10 (不会很赶,太度好)
口交: 8/10 (口交好像、要把我的龙弟吃掉似的、“丝丝声”我这只老鸟、也忍不住了!如果你很久、都没享 受到口交的爽、你找她绝对、让你忍不住)
女友感: 8/10 (像男朋友的感觉)
做爱: 9/10 (鲍鱼耐干, 搞了很久也很爽)
回头: 100%
伤害:$150

Naka_Timo
25-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Hello Naka_Timo:

My power is 54 whereas your power is 144.

Your power is higher than me!

Is not about the power i have.

I mean you very powerful, can post everything out for her here. Like that also can :p :D

unfit
28-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Tang Tang currently no Fornication only Fellatio available ;)

helmsley
02-08-2021, 10:42 PM
可乐 Ke Le(formerly Fendi)

Tried her a few times. Don’t look like her pic at all though her service is good. Pic looks a lot better

Naka_Timo
08-08-2021, 09:11 AM
The only Miu Miu I know partakes in heavy drinking or binge drinking on a regular basis at Clarke Quay.

For these lady, what i understand is she ROC already. Pic of course more chio. real ok only.

Naka_Timo
08-08-2021, 09:13 AM
https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=785767
Baby ( $200 )

One of my regular. Not sure price increase or what. I usually paid the base price and original price of $180. The rest is up to you as tips. Very nice share too.

Naka_Timo
09-08-2021, 04:53 PM

Very sweet pic. See Liao cock immediately stand.

Naka_Timo
10-08-2021, 09:08 AM
Glad my thread’s photos / pictures brought erection (cock immediately stand) into your life!

Baby https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=785767

The one no, the one in yellow look nap

Naka_Timo
12-08-2021, 04:06 PM
FL Name: Xiao Xiao (https://www. t t v i p 11.net/girl.php?id=4123)

Hello Naka_Timo:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review!

You are welcome

Naka_Timo
12-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-战报里的评分是根据我自己的判断,会与其他读者不同
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和试里面的床上工夫
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似
-因为讲的都在战报里面了

战报

编剧 : 那卡哥
导演:那卡哥
男主角: 那卡哥
女主角:飞儿
地方:秘密,肯定要约才加直接看网。联系号码她按排。
网站: https://www.impmm14.com/girl.php?id=3688
微信: 可以私人信息我
伤害: $180 包完/一炮/一个小时

女主角飞儿是来自中国福建省。我没问她在中国做什么。

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/Fei-Er-2.jpghttps://s6.gifyu.com/images/Fei-Er.jpg
样貌: ★★★★★
感觉不年轻。不是那种很美可以看了会拒绝的那种。很耐看。越看越吸引你想马上要干她的那种冲动。我就喜欢这 样了。

身材:★★★★★
皮肤白嫩嫩。人矮矮小小只类型。瘦瘦细细地身材。长发披肩。没肚子的那种。小小的奶。很柔软也很好摸。没有 纹身也没有其他的瘢痕。

蛇吻:★★★★★
有一起洗澡。蛇吻到很深情。吻到没有明天的感觉。感觉在和爱人在蛇吻。非常有女友感也热情非常热情。在床上 我摸索的她的身体,抚摸她的妹妹。我还用舌头舔她的耳朵后面。弄到她发出受不了的呻声。

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/Use-zome-2.gif
口交:★★★★★
她的口交功力很好。敢敢去到完。懂得控制快速度。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头。舔上舔下舔进舔出。吸力也 很强。舔吹和吸到我爽爽。我还用我的弟弟深喉进她嘴里。进进出出了。还好我会控制,不然的话早就把精子射入 她的嘴里了。

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/tumblr_o36mne9Wpx1v9bp2co1_400.gif
鲍鱼:★★★★
毛不多很薄也很整齐。洞又深有小又紧。模模擦擦一下就感觉很温了。没有味道。无法抗拒诱惑。我马上舔她的妹 妹。我舔到她高潮又震动又发抖。她爽到受不了。我带了套马上干她。

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/Lick1.gif
做爱:★★★★★
马上带了套。我慢慢的插进去 。先她上我下的支试。脸对这她。我时快有时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的...啊...啊... .啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。换我把她抱
紧。我紧紧把他抱起来。她紧紧的抓住我的身体。我的硬硬的那条在里面的感觉又深又烧又爽。她一直叫一直叫“ 呻呻呻呻呻呻”。我加快速度。干她还干的很久。我脚也有点
软。她爽到叫老公“继续,很爽,快,快,很深很爽。不要停”。我一直推。没有停到。紧紧和那个"piak piak piak"的声音和感觉。把我们弄到很高潮。我们的汗也一直流。我感觉她的淫水特别多也特别湿。我爽去受不了马上射精 到套里。

态度: ★★★★
服务态度好。人很健谈,热情,友善,体贴也很亲切。非常专业。没有待勾。感觉特别好有那种男女友朋友感。不 会很赶时间那种。慢出也不会脸黑黑。有耐心。

整体: ★★★★
她配合度很好。钱花的爽也很值得。离开时很有满足感。爽到不想离开。那些喜欢小小只没有奶的类型。可以试试 。可要快听说她要回国了。肯定不会让你思忘和后悔。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥

Naka_Timo
13-08-2021, 07:46 PM
飞儿 Fei Er 3688 号 may RTC soon (early next month)?

That what was told, may extend.

Best is for bro to try and then find out :p :D

Naka_Timo
14-08-2021, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I hope 飞儿 Fei Er 3688 号 may extend (instead of RTC soon early next month) since she is a gem!

Ya, hope so. Have a nice weekend.

Naka_Timo
15-08-2021, 04:33 PM
FL Name: Tang Tang (has shifted to new place at central area)

Heard that she had shifted back to MH. Let wait for more of her regular to verify it.

Weibhai
16-08-2021, 12:57 PM
hi Supershinobi,

Can recommend me Viet gal with good FR? thanks!

mixmasternrv
16-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Thank you for the information!

Have a nice weekend!
Yes, you are right!

The YELLOW one shows more cleavage whereas the BLACK one shows less cleavage.
Baby

Appreciate the post and upped your points for the effort and share

BoLiang
17-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Yaya (also known as Xin Xin)

https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=800807

https://sgbeautycastle-4.com/xin-xin-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

service is not bad but not for boobs lovers. pic is close to real life.

mixmasternrv
18-08-2021, 06:42 PM
FL Name: Tang Tang (Heard that she had shifted back to MH)

max_priest https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=20686765&postcount=133

Naka_Timo https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20688131&postcount=4789

Zeith https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20711094&postcount=5117

Adam Lebean https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20715922&postcount=5176

Jackhwang1988 https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20717801&postcount=5209

illkid
https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20719326&postcount=5222
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20761833&postcount=5630
https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20779101&postcount=5781

Qimon https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20720118&postcount=5234

qill https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20722540&postcount=5258

lastresort https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20724658&postcount=5278

Gabriellien https://www.samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20731527&postcount=5324

geordie07 https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20733494&postcount=5360

fishingman https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20736889&postcount=5433

afease123 https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20738465&postcount=5452

TheDestiny https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20740626&postcount=5477

spacenerdy https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20742043&postcount=5485

Naglene https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20753618&postcount=5557

tehsengkio https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20754928&postcount=5567

Daiso https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20756337&postcount=5585

charger https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20756658&postcount=5594

qingzhe https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20757535&postcount=5598

jetskills https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20760346&postcount=5613

WD.40 https://samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20762937&postcount=5637

Lustlord https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20763511&postcount=5645

DaTouWaWa https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20765329&postcount=5655

Kang Gary https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20767034&postcount=5673

SCAST https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20770044&postcount=5678

uwant https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20772531&postcount=5708

sbj1994 https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20775691&postcount=5739

Zek85 https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20776394&postcount=5746

miffed https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20777119&postcount=5756

Kcs6723 https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20777207&postcount=5759

newbieintn https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20777833&postcount=5769

minamushi https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20779568&postcount=5784

lexos7243 https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20780774&postcount=5803

Dougles https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20781280&postcount=5808

lickingbutt https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20784670&postcount=5836

moneydik https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20788855&postcount=5862

simi_taichi https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=20790569&postcount=5883

Thanks for the post bro- appreciate the info

tz89
21-08-2021, 12:07 AM
supporter of your thread

Naka_Timo
21-08-2021, 10:55 AM
笑笑(瑄瑄)

Nice one, mayb you should sort it out like tang tang with the FR :D

Naka_Timo
22-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Welcome Naka_Timo

https://www.weibo.com/u/5335256591?refer_flag=1005050010_&is_all=1#_rnd1629529575615

https://weibo.com/p/1005053435369002/home?from=page_100505_profile&wvr=6&mod=data&is_all=1#place

Thanks for sharing the info about the 2 ladies using fake pics that you got from weibo web.

Naka_Timo
22-08-2021, 01:28 PM
Yes, you are right!

The YELLOW one shows more cleavage whereas the BLACK one shows less cleavage.

Baby https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=785767

Yes, alway so chio. Cannot resist

antartica
22-08-2021, 03:19 PM
WLE Bro TheSuperShinobi
You know I am outstation so you shared so many yummy dishes!
HAHAHA
Just kidding. Will track and see when I am back to see which one I can sample ;)

antartica
22-08-2021, 03:20 PM
Yes, she is pretty.

wow... she is gorgeous!

antartica
22-08-2021, 04:26 PM

Thanks bro!
just out to make a living :)

Naka_Timo
22-08-2021, 04:39 PM
wow... she is gorgeous!

Yes, of course. You should try when have chance

Naka_Timo
23-08-2021, 01:35 PM
All the best for your future endeavours!

Bro, these from where. Look good. Especially she wear there. Imagine bonking her doggy style.

Naka_Timo
23-08-2021, 04:50 PM

Source of image: https://t.me/circlecircleee

Thanks for sharing this FL in telegram.

Naka_Timo
24-08-2021, 05:50 AM
Bro Naka. She doesn’t allow painting?

Yes. She allow. Is my fault to make her too horny and myself too horny to f her quickly and long long that y no chance to paint my love on her. I shall wait for my rtf to paint my love and speak french to her.

Naka_Timo
24-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Hello Naka_Timo:

Thank you for recommending girls to bonk!

All 3 pics is the same baby and same gal just advertise in different place only.

Naka_Timo
25-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Hello Naka_Timo:

Thank you for your attempt / help to clear up some confusion! I greatly appreciate it!

You are welcome.

Naka_Timo
27-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Amy replacing Mimi's WeChat

https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=837008

Thanks for the info, seem now very easily ladies can replace wechat. Like that customer maybe messy too.

sting691
28-08-2021, 04:33 AM
Thanks for the info, seem now very easily ladies can replace wechat. Like that customer maybe messy too.

Some also use back old sim card and recycling the HP number too

Naka_Timo
28-08-2021, 11:00 AM
Nice one and good effort.

Naka_Timo
28-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Sharing there here.
https://s9.gifyu.com/images/mmexport1630073128546.jpg

antartica
28-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Sharing there here.
https://s9.gifyu.com/images/mmexport1630073128546.jpg

Hi bro, paiseh I cannot read chinese even though I am one :P
What is the gist of the article?

Naka_Timo
28-08-2021, 11:29 AM
Hi bro, paiseh I cannot read chinese even though I am one :P
What is the gist of the article?

talking about raiding and now new trend, will ask you for prostate message or JG to replace special service.

antartica
28-08-2021, 11:50 AM
talking about raiding and now new trend, will ask you for prostate message or JG to replace special service.

ahhh ok ok. thank you for that!

C0kezero123
30-08-2021, 08:07 PM

Hi bro, the girls in the tele legit? Seems too good to be true

Naka_Timo
30-08-2021, 09:04 PM
Hi bro, the girls in the tele legit? Seems too good to be true

Telegram I have but really not sure safe a not so never use often.

Still prefer we chat.

Naka_Timo
30-08-2021, 09:06 PM
xyajdf

Pho

to courtesy of TheSuperShinobi

Seem not bad. Any fr for reference for this lady.

Naka_Timo
30-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Hello C0kezero123:

The girls in the tele (https://t.me/circlecircleee) are from https://www.sgvipclubs-5.com/index.php/

Thanks. I personally don't trust this site.
Many sites are just fake site. Meaning site created but lady never ads there. The creator just copy and paste gals from another site to their own site.

Btbh
30-08-2021, 11:00 PM
xyajdf

She is “new” so no forum for her yet, ha ha!

One of the hotter girls out there with nice natural big tits. Too bad she doesn’t do fj anymore

tcsgtcsg
31-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Can you share all MM contacts?

Naka_Timo
31-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Can you share all MM contacts?

Sorry, i dont have it to share with you

Naka_Timo
31-08-2021, 02:27 PM
[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Blue"]How many Miu Miu are there recently?

Let me share with all these. I understand that they are a total of 3 miu miu in the forum.

MiuMiu # 1
The one work in jalan besar area mayo street and i last heard is go back china liao. However, not sure true or not as her wechat ID was change from jinyisheng888A to miumiu126X or other took over her wechat.
I not sure and dont want to know too as there are still active posting here in SG. Last hear also know that she have bf liao maybe got guy bao her liao.

MiuMiu #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2)
The one i know is work at campbell street together with cheryl that time but not sure still in Sg and still working a not or have change name. Never came across.

MiuMiu #3 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3)
I heard this is active and in sg working together with joanna. There also an FR found below.
https://www.samreally.rocks/showpost.php?p=20811331&postcount=94

Hope this is clear enough so bro here will not confuse and misunderstand.

Laofuzi8888
31-08-2021, 03:39 PM
xyajdf

WeChat her she is working in a spa with all the massage packages. Any FJ?

Naka_Timo
31-08-2021, 04:05 PM
WeChat her she is working in a spa with all the massage packages. Any FJ?

Don't think so have. If have i also want try.. haha

Laofuzi8888
31-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Don't think so have. If have i also want try.. haha

Thanks bro. I am FJ person. Lol

Naka_Timo
31-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Thanks bro. I am FJ person. Lol

Me too FJ type. The second pic, buay tahan. Imagine me behind pushing and she moaning.. hahah

First pic can see the small and quite toned body with small boobs. Image carrying her up face to face bonk. hahhaha

Laofuzi8888
31-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Me too FJ type. The second pic, buay tahan. Imagine me behind pushing and she moaning.. hahah

First pic can see the small and quite toned body with small boobs. Image carrying her up face to face bonk. hahhaha

Ya man. See already buay tahan. Added her WeChat and she replied and thought Hosei Liao. But got all the Spa packages. Lol

Naka_Timo
01-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Ya man. See already buay tahan. Added her WeChat and she replied and thought Hosei Liao. But got all the Spa packages. Lol

Hhaha, don't want waste money since no FJ.

Laofuzi8888
01-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Hhaha, don't want waste money since no FJ.

Ya. Don’t want waste my money. But manage to contact Xiao Xiao as above. Saw some good FR on her. Will visit her by end of this week.

Nitework
03-09-2021, 09:12 AM
How many Miu Miu are there recently?
Miu Miu #1 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)

This Miu Miu #1 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) should still be at the same place but she ROC already.

Miu Miu #1 and #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2)

Miu Miu #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) together with Cheryl.

Miu Miu #1, #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) and #3

Miu Miu #3 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) together with Joanne.

Miu Miu #1 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1)

Up you nitework

Nitework
03-09-2021, 10:06 AM
How many Miu Miu are there recently?

This Miu Miu #1 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) should still be at the same place but she ROC already.

Miu Miu #1 and #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2)

Miu Miu #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) together with Cheryl.

Miu Miu #1, #2 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) and #3

Miu Miu #3 (https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) together with Joanne.

Up you nitework

Nitework
03-09-2021, 03:41 PM

Bro is this TG channel trustworthy? Are the gals photos real? Cos for the price they seem really good

turgid
03-09-2021, 03:44 PM
posts deleted

Naka_Timo
03-09-2021, 06:28 PM
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20811913&postcount=300

https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20811931&postcount=301

Thanks for the reply

Bro is this TG channel trustworthy? Are the gals photos real? Cos for the price they seem really good

Bro Shinboi already reply you.

Naka_Timo
03-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Amy replacing Mimi's WeChat

https://thisisnotsammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=837008

These is a very good example of wechat replacement. It can be replace by anyone and anytime.

bernardlee
04-09-2021, 10:26 AM
RSC Breaking News: Jobless Street Walkers in Singapore's Red Light District Switch to Food Delivery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iss6uzwEtiA

I support Grabsex in Grabcar - having car sex in a grabcar. Kinky..

Nitework
04-09-2021, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=TheSuperShinobi;20818354]甜心
]

Did I miss the FR and link for her??😅

Naka_Timo
04-09-2021, 01:23 PM
RSC Breaking News: Jobless Street Walkers in Singapore's Red Light District Switch to Food Delivery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iss6uzwEtiA

If got grab sex delivery will be good and best.

funny4sg
05-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Max_Priest,
The two ladies whose photos are in your 3.01 pm post today, are extremely unhappy that you posted their photos in the forum, without their consent.

Please have respect for them, and they are requesting that you delete/empty your post and remove the photos immediately.

silhouette79
05-09-2021, 10:46 PM
The girl have posted in wechat seeking help from bros to help her request her picture to be remove from post. Please do her the kindness to remove, please. Thanks.

Nitework
05-09-2021, 10:49 PM
The girl have posted in wechat seeking help from bros to help her request her picture to be remove from post. Please do her the kindness to remove, please. Thanks.

Which girl you referring to?

Nitework
08-09-2021, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=TheSuperShinobi;20826229]甜心
]

https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry-2/https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry-2/

Someone suggested I commando this so ok lo.

Best FJ I had since I recently came back to the scene after breakup.

BUT pics are PS. There's a resemblance but real person is short. Not fat, not slim. She however made up for it with her very friendly disposition and was very into the action. Boobs natural B. No rush. very good BBBJ skills. For 150 quite good but I'm a picky visual person and there's many too try.

Naka_Timo
08-09-2021, 02:35 PM
https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry-2/https://hotthd.com/2021/07/11/cherry-2/

Someone suggested I commando this so ok lo.

Best FJ I had since I recently came back to the scene after breakup.

BUT pics are PS. There's a resemblance but real person is short. Not fat, not slim. She however made up for it with her very friendly disposition and was very into the action. Boobs natural B. No rush. very good BBBJ skills. For 150 quite good but I'm a picky visual person and there's many too try.

Nice Fr bro. No wonder find her so familiar.

Naka_Timo
08-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Power la bro TheSuperShinobi !!!

Well done. It is a painful process to find all the link but overall a good effort to share here.

hornyboiboizxc
08-09-2021, 04:14 PM
hi bro, can share fr on 依然? :) i scared her pics heavily photoshopped

Nitework
08-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Yi Ran(依然)

Yea after my commando mission, I also scared 😂

hornyboiboizxc
08-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Yea after my commando mission, I also scared 😂

steady la bro! much respect for you!! :D

Laofuzi8888
09-09-2021, 08:42 AM
wow... she is gorgeous!

Baby’s thread was taken down yesterday. Unable to contact her since last night. Anyone know what happened?

Naka_Timo
09-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Baby’s thread was taken down yesterday. Unable to contact her since last night. Anyone know what happened?

Oh really, not sure and not hear anything yet.

Naka_Timo
09-09-2021, 11:11 AM
笑笑(瑄瑄)

vidicsammy
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20806171&postcount=6117

Ezgoinasian
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20778885&postcount=5779

Marcoh
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20772476&postcount=5706

hornyyoungster
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20765444&postcount=5657

Nerdy Bratz
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20762953&postcount=5638

Bret
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20760305&postcount=5612

Prince Devitt
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20756436&postcount=5588

Bullet168
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20755211&postcount=5572

Kulai
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20751128&postcount=5540

saiyan333
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20747553&postcount=5520

Diudiu
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20745566&postcount=5508

Dougles
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20742136&postcount=5486

Naka_Timo
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=20741011&postcount=5479

She has change place, change price and change name.

Heard now at the geylang famous hotel.

Her new thread:
https://impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4399

Those who in for dark skin lady can find her but she cannot speak french.

Laofuzi8888
09-09-2021, 11:58 AM
Oh really, not sure and not hear anything yet.

Don’t know what happen. Hope nothing happen. She is my top favourite so far.

Destruction
09-09-2021, 12:57 PM
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tang Tang is a wonderful and sweet gal.

Has been her regular since my buddy recommend her. Was very sad that now she do not do FJ anymore.

Upon entering her room, I was greeted with sweet smile.She gave me a bottle of ice water.

After shower, ask me to lie down and gave me a short massage. The massage was quite good, got the strength and also know how to press not those play play type.

After that, she was all over me within a matter of seconds fondling me all over....such a playful gal. We started frenching like long lost lovers then followed by a hellish ass rim by her.

She seem to be a queen of ass rim lick my ass hole till I feel so high.

After licking, i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Man, i would say her moaning is fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth.....marvellous scenario i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore,

I turn around and she proceed to BBBJ by her.

She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I mouth fuck her and deep throat her almost choking her. I push my cock hard and deep into her mouth.

In no time, I bust all my sperm out and I still hold on to her head and don’t let go and spread every splash of my sperm to her mouth nose and face creating a mess out of her till she summit and push me again then I realise my cock from her mouth and she rush into the toilet to wash out.

Service was fantastic. Try to experience then you will know what I mean.

I will keep her as my regular and look for her if i am sick of FJ.

unfit
09-09-2021, 01:55 PM
She has change place, change price and change name.

Heard now at the geylang famous hotel.

Those who in for dark skin lady can find her but she cannot speak french.

kena white carded liao issit? ;)

Naka_Timo
09-09-2021, 08:20 PM
kena white carded liao issit? ;)

cannot comment as i am not sure and don't know to anyhow said.

fenwick
09-09-2021, 11:52 PM
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Wow!! she looks damn sexy in this outfit !!! :p:D