PDA

View Full Version : SHES young and tight and got the SG look - XS (pics avail)

san68
21-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

XS 22yrs
34b-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 148 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://www.slide.com/r/4Be5vZqkrT_CYct6bVTd7aR7E6DybWZT?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original

Cheers

san68
22-11-2007, 09:50 PM
hope to see more FRs bros :D

amazeme
24-11-2007, 12:42 AM
XS, look mix....I know I will taste soon. :D

san68
24-11-2007, 12:04 PM
keke.......awaiting your sms :D

Fastfwd
24-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro MOET's looks is killer. Price steep can't afford must wait for pay day. Have up u as join and enjoy contents of your group

cheeky-cheeky
24-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I prefer XE... wonder she's available? ;)

Andoo
24-11-2007, 02:48 PM
XS, look mix....I know I will taste soon. :D

this one you try liao sure no regret lah..................

certainly one of the very good services girls as she came before under another okt and i had tried her.............one words : Sibei Shiok!!!!

bro san, will sms you to arrange for this weekend slot

cheers

amazeme
24-11-2007, 11:47 PM

certainly one of the very good services girls as she came before under another okt and i had tried her.............one words : Sibei Shiok!!!!

cheers

Bro Andoo, you are the man...I just had her. One word....AWESOME... like your sibei shiok arh...I know I will RTF very soon... She got long dye hair...sibei slutty and the best is BBBJ then COF. Wah lau...her body "no horse run" sibei smooth.. My FR coming out later...:D

This lady...i reckon must Bonk. I know still thinking about the COF part.:D

Bro San, this one dam power!! Thanks for the special weekend prices. Worth every cent.

Doofus
25-11-2007, 12:32 AM

cheers

What name was she using then? Which OKT ah? :P

Can use as reference for past FRs

Andoo
25-11-2007, 11:07 AM
What name was she using then? Which OKT ah? :P

Can use as reference for past FRs

bro, this girl no need to verify lah, her services surely no horse run............

it's not you book and go bonk her, it's you book, go to the room, then get bonk by her!!

her previous name is Kuro and I think not much FRs here as most FRs were in her group.

bro amazeme

you very fast hor, tonight my turn liao, can't wait to get bonk by her.

amazeme
25-11-2007, 11:30 PM
XS stands for Xtra SEX. I still cannot forget how i was being treated when I step into the room. GFE is awesome, will hug you while you talk with her. But what really turn me on was her body and how smooth it was. But the only drawback was "metal teeth" but who cares, BBBJ still dam power. Anyway, I will just highligh the Magical moments. Bro Andoo, thanks for the recommandation of this hot chick.

1st Magical Moment
Has to be CIM and then COF in the bathroom. I was told by Bro Andoo that she loves to be bonk in the bathroom so I am trying my luck. Unfortuately, the bathroom was dam small so just have to make do. I was standing while she washes my lolli kneeling infront of me. My mind already started to imagine things. When the wash was over, I was already rock hard. She gave me a CFM look before starting that super surpy BBBJ. Suction dam shiok. Load of deep throat and licking of the shaft. Can see that she is quite a pro in BJ. My CUM effect was certainty accelerated after looking at her in the mirror how she enjoyed sucking my lolli. In no time, I signal to her that I want to CIM and COF her. She immediately knew what I wanted and then she stick out her tongue. Next moment, I shot some into the mouth and the rest on the face. The COF really unforgetable. I was a happy man then.

2nd Magical Moment
She gave me AR while stroking my lolli. The AR is expectionally long. She really use her tongue and rojak my ass while her hands stroking my lolli. I told her I wanna enter her. Once latex me, she went on and rode me like a hurricane. That CFM plus the THX effect of her moan really turn me super on. I switch over to missionary and pump her really hard and fast. Wah lau, the harder I pump, the CB clamp effect get tighter and tighter. Simbei steam liao. I pull off the cap and HJ til COF and COB. Feeling is AWESOME !!!:D

Stats on XS
Looks: 7/10 (slutty looks with long dye hair)
Body: 10/10 (Perfect, flawless and dam smooth. LOVE IT)
Boobs: 9/10 (A cupper, not for BIG NEH NEH LOVER)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very surpy and wet)
GFE: 9/10 (Gd stuff...really like your terak)
CIM / COF: 10/10 (very spontaneous plus that CFM looks)
FJ: 9/10 ( Really wild, LOVE IT)
RTF: YES! Thinking about other things to do with her.
Damage: Thanks to San for the AWESOME weekend special.

kishiyui
26-11-2007, 09:28 PM
realli solid fr... love yr frs amazeme... never fail to amazeme

spermswimmer
01-12-2007, 03:28 AM
My FR on XS on 30th November 2007 at 9pm slot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

XS
Stats: 34b 24 35 Height: 160cm

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been masturbating for a week, so my rocket was angry. Browse thru groups, and bro san's stock of gal by name of XS caught my attention! Red flag up.

Got the 9pm slot this evening and went down to the venue. Thanks to bro san, he was very prompt in replying. Got to her room ... oh .... XS was a ... I'm speechless and awe-struck... In my eyes, she looks like Ayumi Hamasaki in a matured desperate housewife look. The veins along my kuku were running fast!

Inside her room, we smoked for a while and to warm up to each other before we undressed and proceeded to the bathroom. I was still captivated by her slim slender body frame, her nipples and her eyes and her Ayumi Hamasaki kind of looks!

In the bath-tub, XS washed and massaged my body very well and especially the way she washed my asshole... Wah liao! The best was her BBBJ and doggy bonk in the bathroom. This was my first time bonking a FL in the bathroom. Despite her braces in her teeth, her BBBJ suction was damn good. I managed to control myself my cumming as i wanted very much to bonk her. In the bathroom, she was the controller ... and oh boy she was very wild and horny!!! After capping my kuku, she signalled me to bonk her hard fast and furious in doggy. I obliged as i was already damn damn horny! From the way i bonked her in doggy, she moaned loudly in ecstasy: "Oh... oh.... yes..... yeah..... come on... faster ... faster.... FAST...". Ha ha i was the controller here, seeing her in such a climate i bonked her hard fast and furious in doggy while gently massaged her boobs and masturbated her clitoris for a good 10 minutes. Felt her vaginal was tightening on my kuku, i alternate my thrustings to enjoy her pussy hole before i speed up my tempo, and finally in another 5 minutes i shot my milk into the safety of the cap in her warmth tight pussy-hole. While i was shooting into her, she grinds my kuku deeply into her vaginal and the sight of her butt... WAH LIAO DAMN SIBEH SHIOK SIAH!!! (My kuku was already while writing this first shot sex-perience in her bathroom.) She removed the cap and washed my kuku on the spot.

After we had washed up and dried up, we proceeded to the bed. I offered to massage her which she accepted in appreciation. She complimented that my massage on her was good as she nearly dozed off. I told her that she deserved a good massage since she had worked hard and was nearly exhausted. XS thanked me.

TCSS for a while, then i felt horny again. I gently removed the towel which was wrapped around her slim body frame and began to lick suck at her nice light-brown tits. She moaned softly and i went south to lick suck at her clitoris. By then, her moaning was getting a bit louder. I have been painting her down south for about 3 minutes then she pulled me up to frenched her. XS led me to lie on the bed so that she painted me. She has a very good tongue which she used to lick suck my nipples, my kuku and my balls very well. Again, this was the first time a FL did a very good paint job on me... I'm on a cloud!

Capped me and applied KY on it, she rode me cow-gal style while i massaged her boobs. OH BROs... she was a very good and fierce rider!!! Ha ha ha i can take it as i have been trained... kekekeke.... Then i held her closer to me as i bonked her hard fast and furious. She moaned and moaned. After another 3 minutes, i gently flipped her over and laid her on the bed to be bonked in missionary close-legs on my chest for a deeper penetration. Then another 3 minutes i bonked her in missionay spread-wide leg to enjoy the sight of my kuku going in and coming out of her pussy, and also see her expression of ecstasy while at the same time she was massaging her boobs.

Sensing my kuku was getting thicker, i speed up my thrustings even more and deeper and then i held her tightly as i shot my second milk into her again.... AHHHH SHIOK. With my kuku still buried deep into her, XS grind mine again as if she wants somemore... WAH LIAO WEI !!!!

After we had cleaned up and dried up, we TCSS as i still have another 30 minutes to waste. She is very naughty and just like the sexy MILF from the TV series Desperate Housewife. Finally time up, i paid her with a tip. We parted with a bear hug and a kiss. I shall miss her wild super sex combo... Bro San thank you vey much for such a good MILF gem! Do please bring her back again and i will want to RTF her! Wah my kuku is still rock hard.... i am going to masturbate later.

XS is in my sex-perience, a very good sensation! Here punk rock song dedicated to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqH5mblWh6c

"She's A Sensation"

She's a sensation
She's a sensation
She looks so sweet

She's a sensation
She's a sensation
Good enough to eat

She's a sensation
Oh-oh-oh
She looks a so fine
She's a sensation
She's a sensation
I'm gonna make her mine

No matter what you do
I give my heart to you
And oh-oh-baby
I will give it to you
No matter what they say
Yeah, we can find a way
And oh-oh baby
We can find a way

I didn't find a way
Till I walked you home
That, I feel the way I do
And I don't care
What the neighbours say
I always will be true
I always will love you
Love you
A wo wo wo wo

My scoreboard for XS:
Looks - 9/10 (slimmer than the studio photos, but looks stunning like Ayumi Hamasaki in her mature-ness. Hot stuff !!! Her real-person looks will grow on you and get you hooked !!!)
Body - 8/10 (slim)
Boobs - 7/10 (nice boobs and light-brown colour tits)
Pussy - 8/10 (very well trim)
BBBJ - 9/10 (despite her braces, her BBBJ suction is very good and SHIOK!)
Frenching: Yes but not too much (unless you click with her)
Fingering: Yes but not too much. She likes it gently, and no poking into her pussy.
FJ - 10/10 (tight pussy! You need to be an elite commando!!!)
Commz - can speak and understand simple english.
RTF: a pity i ain't got enough vita M and she is returning to LOS next week.

Remark: Highly recommended for elite cheongsters! Go and have a good sex-perience with her before she returns to LOS next week!

DISCLAIMER: Please dont zap me if you disagree. This FR is my personal SEX-ISFIED SEX-PERIENCE with ALTEC. Thank you.

san68
01-12-2007, 11:53 AM
kam sia bros.....check in group for latest deals today :D