PDA

View Full Version : A Up Class Spa Place in Chinatown Area

adictadi
20-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Sharing abt this place as i don't see any existing tread here.

This place is quite a high class autentic spa in chinatown. its setting is really like what you'll see in the women only spas, with a cosy and high class reno complete with all the facial, beauty and cosmetics facillities, large hydrospa tubs and the like. The girls there are also in their uniform spa attire, consisting of a tank top and fisherman pants.

I was frequenting this place last year regularly because of a really pretty babe called Joxx and her prett colleagues for hj, that was as far as they go. haven't been around a lot for the past 6 months because she doesn't work late anymore. Was there last week and was surprised, they have a new batch of girls that goes beyond hj now. warning, both the entrance and special for this place is on the ex side, for those who fancy bonking pretty babes in their spa uniform in an upclass spa place. u can get a facial in the same time, i mean a real facial...

I got this girl named Juxx, 20something prc with long permed hair, average ht and sweet smile coming in and apologising for the wait. just strip and lied down on floor back facing up. She started massaging back and butt, whoa, very fast. she knelt in front of my head to massage my back, when she stretched to reach my butt, she keeps rubbng her boobs on my back. then when to my side and massage my butt, rubbing my tigh and occasionally. i let out a moan each time she touch my balls to signal that i ilke n lifter up ass a bit to give her more room. she got the message and started putting her hand under to stroke that area. it went on for a good 10 mins before she turn me over and asked the question. I was surprised when she offerred fj. Asked for 200, i said gotta be kidding! after a long while, knocked down to 150 which i still think its ex, but think it could be the rate there.

without hesitating, stood up and led her to mirror, stood behind her and slowly place with her tits, raba raba all over her body....she started to moan. slowly strip her of pants, then put hand inside tank top to stroke. one piece at a time came off... she was wearing black bra and undies.... as she was high already, did ffrom the back while still at mirror...then move to sit at edge of bathtub...bounce bounce bounce, finally finishing off at mattress...

Name: Juxx, PRC
Looks: 6+
Ht: 165cm
Boobs: B-,
GFE:8+, polite and very accomodating
HJ: 8+
FJ:7+
Damage: 150 plus 70 entrance

When back 2 days later for another one:

Name: Anx
Looks: 8+, really like carina lau!!!
PRC, but can speak english
Ht: 173cm, tall and slim type
Boobs: B but sagging leh, so young only
GF:8
FJ: 8+, very accomodating
Damage: 150 + 70 entrance

Others:
Name: Joxx
my first love there, kept going back and again but only hj. dunno whether she upgrade to more now
Looks: pretty, slim, chio slim type 8+
massage: soft
HJ: 8+ really knows how to rub and stimulate that area b4 asking Q
she allows me to really roam her short of fj...a lot of times, depending on her mood, i managed to remove her bra, sometims her tank top also, and had spend half the time playing her her breast. A cup but the fleshy A cup type and really soft and pleasant with large firm nips.
Damage: 50+ 70

summary.... a bit on the expensive side but quite high class lah, may not be everyone's cup of tea

interested bros may pm me, 20 pts above to qualify... please protect the place

deskpro
18-12-2007, 12:20 PM
Can PM the location to me?:)

KVX10
18-12-2007, 07:45 PM
i'd be interested as well, i work near the area.
thanks

BAD-MAN
19-12-2007, 06:29 PM
hi bro, i aslo work near chinatown, pls PM me the location........tks

alilin3276
19-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Bro can pm me the place. Thanks :)..

alilin3276
19-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Bra can pm me the place. Thanks :)

coolstud18
19-12-2007, 11:06 PM
where's tis joint, bru?
will share FR after try.
check out my FRs and posts first.
tkx.

micloo
15-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi,

I seldom post reports. Tks to Andy I was introduced to the place. Tried AXX. She is gorgeous. Tall and sensual. She knows where to place her hands to make you all excited. took the 1 h package. Cost $ 72

Her boobs are soft and good. Her handjob skills are good. She will look into your eyes as she handjobbed you and gave out soft moans and her eyes like an AV star.

Allow you to rubba. Really had a good time.:)

camel323
17-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi brothers Can PM the name of the lady, contact no and location. Looking for a place near my office to rest and relax after a hard day works. Long time no go to such a nice place already. :)

sglookout
17-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Pls PM me the location. Thanks.

BogeyM
18-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Kindly pm me the location as well?

Thanks

icecum
18-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Bro can Pm me the Place?

camel323
18-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Gone to Chinatown again last evening to recce. Found a spa that I think fit the description but not sure it is the correct one.

It near a famous tourist attraction. Need to walk up staircase to get to the reception. 1 hour whole body massage is $73/-. The phone no is XXXX266X.

No time to check out the place but according to the girl and recept they got facial, beauty and cosmetics facillities, large hydrospa tubs.

I got this tall and slim girl named Anx - PRC from Qi Ling. When massaging, she touch the sensitive parts, but no ask the special questions when turn over. Disappointed. Ask if girls here do special? She reply - NO. Maybe I’m first time there she caution.

Hope Brother adictadi or micool can confirm I’m at the correct place.

Thank you.:)

kawakubo
18-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Thread starter did not answer my prayer. Very sad!:( New Paper also no such advertisement.

owen10
19-01-2008, 02:47 PM
FR sounds tempting but $73/hr sounds pretty ex for a massage. for tt price can visit a HC which offers free food n jacuzzi too. even at a decent TN shop, they probly will chrg $40/hr. any justification for d high price??? :rolleyes:

pickypoker
19-01-2008, 03:40 PM
hi,
appreciate if u can pm contact to me. thanks

Glen2712
19-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Gotta try this Carina Lau Lookalike one day. :)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

Glenn Miller
19-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Been to this place twice but was not offereed any extras...massage is ok only but nice ambience though :o

5stars
20-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Gotta try this Carina Lau Lookalike one day. :)

Just a word of caution.

You must stay firm - I understand that the girls will first offer $200 for a FJ. Well... Do a check here.. You can press the price down, depending on your nego skills.

Not going to visit this place since I had a lousy experience with that girl - Joey. Full of craps. And the extremely lousy massage, for that kind of price. Not worth it.

Ironpole
21-01-2008, 11:19 AM
this place is now under quarantine due to over exposure and indiscreet bros. advise all bros to avoid this place from now on. News and information have spread to the owners. All bros visiting this place will be viewed with suspicion and believe no more extras will be provided.

Cheers

Glen2712
22-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Just a word of caution.

You must stay firm - I understand that the girls will first offer $200 for a FJ. Well... Do a check here.. You can press the price down, depending on your nego skills.

Thanks for caution, Bro 5stars! Appreciate it! :)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

deswillow
22-01-2008, 12:10 AM
what is the place name??

g3p2
14-02-2008, 01:02 PM
brother actadil

can you kindly pm me the address and tel no? thanks a lot! i'll post fr after try

ltc1
14-02-2008, 04:07 PM
any more gems dis place?
been there twice.. like e place a lot.. very gd ambience and gd massage.
i usu don't do FJ so gd massage w a lil'l special suits me just fine. in fact it's very sensual.

xlr8
29-02-2008, 04:35 AM
Here's the latest on this place.

I tried Ann again and boy did she put on weight,

Looks - 6.5/ 10 ( looks good but suddenly very bak bak)
body - 6.5/ 10 the same with droppy boobs
Massage - 6/10
HJ - 7/10 ( not bad with some moaning and resistence when i tried to get into her pants
rtf -= hmmm

Anyway saw Sandra, the Spore gal, must say she looks quite cute, saw her smoking downstairs which is not my cup of tea, she has nice body though, nice ass and legs, so..any bros tried her yet?

kama
29-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Here's the latest on this place.

I tried Ann again and boy did she put on weight,

Looks - 6.5/ 10 ( looks good but suddenly very bak bak)
body - 6.5/ 10 the same with droppy boobs
Massage - 6/10
HJ - 7/10 ( not bad with some moaning and resistence when i tried to get into her pants
rtf -= hmmm

Anyway saw Sandra, the Spore gal, must say she looks quite cute, saw her smoking downstairs which is not my cup of tea, she has nice body though, nice ass and legs, so..any bros tried her yet?

This sandra looks young for her real age. If you know her real age, may be bros will avoid her. Anyway, i was her good friend. If you are regular and good to her, you can even get rear entry with her. Those bros who lok good and rich, will be very easy to get her. She lives with two of her friends in china town. She is very good in bed.. allows both entries.. hope this info is enough...

Jameslee2002
22-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Today went down to this place for the second time...the chio receptionist gal is no more working there...wonder where she has gone to?

Anyway I was assigned this gal Michelle....massage was great but I did not ask for any special...has quite a relaxing time there.

Damage was $73...for an hour

kama
26-03-2008, 01:55 PM
The chio girl was Joanne. She left last month, since her bf is very naggy. Stupid girl, just to keep her bf happy; she left this job. But she was indeed chio, i like the view when she wear a micro skirt and she take me to room upstairs and i follow her from behind. Can see her juicy butt with red or black gstrings. Many times i try to date her, but she was afraid to go out coz zof her bf. Now the recep is a filipino.. Vivian..

Onetwo
26-03-2008, 10:58 PM
bro adictadi,

I beg of u to PM me the address. I will be going to chinatown tomorrow.
:)

kizzte
29-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi Bro, I am very interested in this upclass spa in chinatown, can PM me plss.

I wan to go this coming week, and who is the good or ang pa? if u ve the number pm me, so that i can book first ...

Waking D're
30-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Sound very interesting! Had tried many times in ChinaTown but never been to up class place.

Bro, mind to pm me? Thank you.

tzxtzx
30-03-2008, 09:45 PM
hi bro...can e-mail me the location pls....
really really wanna go :)
thanks a million !!!!

tzxtzx
30-03-2008, 09:49 PM
hi bro...can e-mail me the location [email protected]
really really wanna go :)
thanks a million !!!!

big_dreamerV2
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Wow, sound like a nice place except for the Price. Hope worth visiting..... anyone kind enough to provide address. Many thanks in advance

big_dreamerV2
05-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Went hunting for this joint yesterday but can't find any that fit the descriptions. and I thought I know china town well enough. More hint please!

ray2003
05-04-2008, 11:59 PM
bro, can PM me the location? thanks!

Game28
06-04-2008, 01:13 PM
bro...you seem to have gotten all of us soooo (s)excited...

Pm location pls.. "))

Game28
06-04-2008, 01:18 PM
bro...you seem to have gotten all of us soooo (s)excited...

Pm location pls.. "))

askale
06-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi, Bro

Pls PM for location me. I am interested it. Thanks..

kueky
06-04-2008, 01:50 PM
hey bro can pm me the name for the spa? :)

Dicker21
17-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Tks for TS the location
Had been to the place twice but due to travelling alot dun hv a chance to write FR and now hv the free time.

After Dinner with client last nite near Chinatown and drank quite alot so dun intend to drive straight away so look for a place to rest then drive.

So walk over to the joint is almost 1030pm.
At there as usual the filpino gal at counter ,KNN 1030 still full house need to wait and most gals are working.
(mine intention is try Ann )but she had booking till mid nite wtf.

So opt for other gal as room only available after 1045pm.

Finally got mine room bath alone whole body was sweaty and hope a good bath will wake me up.

Then the gal came in and start the massage.
Massage wise ok but when she massage my butt seem she purposely touch my brother hood.

After massage the back turn over she start attacking my tigh and not long after massage mine balls OMG w/o my permiision :D.

So she pop out the GQ and opt for hj as usual,after awhile think due to too much alcohol when soft again.
So told the gal forget it ,but surprise that she insisted tat i must cum,so she took off her uniform and start blow me off.When almost cant control wish to do FJ but too bad she didnt bring and CD so lan lan ask her carry on and CIM.

Overall good deal her spec asf

Name: Cindy, PRC Beijing
Looks: 7.5
Ht: 163cm
Boobs: B+,
HJ: 7
BJ:9
Damage: 100 + 73 entrance +20tips

Once again tks for TS the contact

Cutter
17-04-2008, 10:57 AM
wow... 193 for whole package of little massage and BJ?? indeed a UP class Spa...:D

cloud_02
18-04-2008, 03:31 AM
Bro, could you kindly pm me the location as well? Would be great to have some rest & relaxation after a hard day's wrk!;)

apache
19-04-2008, 01:50 AM
wow, the damage is ...... horrific.

Does the room comes with a bath tub or shower room?

If got bath tub, and she bath with me after the session, then i don't mind the fees. Really miss my days in Bangkok where the gals will wash you in the bath tub together before heading to the bed.

If not, i rather reserve my cash to go to Hotel 81 with my china gals. Still got balance for a supper.

featherbird
19-04-2008, 02:24 AM
Really expensive!!
apache,got lobang share leh! :)

rajjnu
12-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Please provide me contact too.

bimmer99
12-07-2010, 02:02 PM
can pm cntact pls.thks

addict981
12-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Sharing abt this place as i don't see any existing tread here.

This place is quite a high class autentic spa in chinatown. its setting is really like what you'll see in the women only spas, with a cosy and high class reno complete with all the facial, beauty and cosmetics facillities, large hydrospa tubs and the like. The girls there are also in their uniform spa attire, consisting of a tank top and fisherman pants.

I was frequenting this place last year regularly because of a really pretty babe called Joxx and her prett colleagues for hj, that was as far as they go. haven't been around a lot for the past 6 months because she doesn't work late anymore. Was there last week and was surprised, they have a new batch of girls that goes beyond hj now. warning, both the entrance and special for this place is on the ex side, for those who fancy bonking pretty babes in their spa uniform in an upclass spa place. u can get a facial in the same time, i mean a real facial...

I got this girl named Juxx, 20something prc with long permed hair, average ht and sweet smile coming in and apologising for the wait. just strip and lied down on floor back facing up. She started massaging back and butt, whoa, very fast. she knelt in front of my head to massage my back, when she stretched to reach my butt, she keeps rubbng her boobs on my back. then when to my side and massage my butt, rubbing my tigh and occasionally. i let out a moan each time she touch my balls to signal that i ilke n lifter up ass a bit to give her more room. she got the message and started putting her hand under to stroke that area. it went on for a good 10 mins before she turn me over and asked the question. I was surprised when she offerred fj. Asked for 200, i said gotta be kidding! after a long while, knocked down to 150 which i still think its ex, but think it could be the rate there.

without hesitating, stood up and led her to mirror, stood behind her and slowly place with her tits, raba raba all over her body....she started to moan. slowly strip her of pants, then put hand inside tank top to stroke. one piece at a time came off... she was wearing black bra and undies.... as she was high already, did ffrom the back while still at mirror...then move to sit at edge of bathtub...bounce bounce bounce, finally finishing off at mattress...

Name: Juxx, PRC
Looks: 6+
Ht: 165cm
Boobs: B-,
HJ: 8+
FJ:7+
Damage: 150 plus 70 entrance

When back 2 days later for another one:

Name: Anx
Looks: 8+, really like carina lau!!!
PRC, but can speak english
Ht: 173cm, tall and slim type
Boobs: B but sagging leh, so young only
GF:8
FJ: 8+, very accomodating
Damage: 150 + 70 entrance

Others:
Name: Joxx
my first love there, kept going back and again but only hj. dunno whether she upgrade to more now
Looks: pretty, slim, chio slim type 8+
massage: soft
HJ: 8+ really knows how to rub and stimulate that area b4 asking Q
she allows me to really roam her short of fj...a lot of times, depending on her mood, i managed to remove her bra, sometims her tank top also, and had spend half the time playing her her breast. A cup but the fleshy A cup type and really soft and pleasant with large firm nips.
Damage: 50+ 70

summary.... a bit on the expensive side but quite high class lah, may not be everyone's cup of tea

interested bros may pm me, 20 pts above to qualify... please protect the place
u bonk judy?

wahoo9099
13-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Bro please PM me the location, cos I'm living near Chinatown, thanks alot bro.

hole_me
31-07-2010, 02:33 AM
can PM me the place ? thx

Decartes
31-07-2010, 12:09 PM
I am interested to know the location. Thanks.

fatsadman
31-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Bro, can PM me the location, thks.

rajjnu
31-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Bro, can PM me the location, thks.
:)

fujitsueseries
31-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Yo bro, can PM me the location of the spa? Thanks in advance!

dlsc01
31-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Hi Bro, care to pm me the location and contact no.? Thanks a million.

wahoo9099
02-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Bro please PM me the location.. Thanks alot

aoshi82
02-08-2010, 08:55 PM
can share d location?

Puki69
02-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes, pls pm location. Thanks a mil!

joemarieg
02-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Bro please pm location will be there this week

elips
03-08-2010, 12:02 AM
hi bro,

can pm me the contact.. this spa sounds interesting and would like to pay a visit when i'm in sg. thanks a million

tomyamramee
03-08-2010, 12:30 AM
can any bro pm me the location... I been to chinatown and eating the same food every week...

GemKeeper
03-08-2010, 09:58 AM
I would like to know where is this place? Thanks.

JOHNHEE
03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location pls. Thanks.:)

addofall
03-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Any brothers can pm me the add pls thanks a lot

ButtKing
04-08-2010, 11:15 AM
I hv been to this place numerous times in fact at least once a week and they do offer specials there. it depends on yr chemistry and how well the girls know you - I hv managed to get fs, bbbj etc there, but all with different girls.

Price if an hour of massage is high but you are paying for the environment and also for a good rub - most of the girls I go to do hv good massage skills as well.

ghoul99
04-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Bro, can please PM me the location pls.

hardrod69
04-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Bro. Can PM the location? Don't mind paying more for quality.

Thanks!

CAartist
04-08-2010, 04:30 PM
can i hv the contact pls. thx

JIMO
05-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Can Pm location and Name pls....:)

sagacious
05-08-2010, 03:01 PM
May I have the location? Thanks.

ashken
05-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi can someone pm me the location now

uncle magpies
05-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Pls pm me location, address. Many thanks

dlsc01
05-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi Bro ButtKing, the owner of this thread dun seems to share the location of this place with the rest of bros here. Could u pm me the location? Thanks a million.

freepeterr
05-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Pls Pm ctc, thanks

wahoo9099
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Bro can PM me the contact, cos I'm living near chinatown... Thanks alot...

wahoo9099
05-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi bro, can share the contact, cos I'm living near Chinatown.. Thanks alot, dun worry once tried will post the FR here...

cpgoer
05-08-2010, 11:24 PM
can PM location pls?

kenke
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
sound good. can pm me the location or contact pls? thanks

astro boy
06-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro, can share the location with me please? thanks a million....

Mankok
07-08-2010, 03:48 AM
Is this one the joints in Pagoda Str?

the gecko
07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
no, it either the one on Smith or the nice big one on Mosque Street

ahtanboyboy
07-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Bro can pm me the place. Thanks ..

ButtKing
07-08-2010, 01:36 PM
It's the well decorated one that charges $73 per hour of massage

Titty Boy
30-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Any bro know of new gals at this joint?
Juxx, Micxxxxx and the others seem a little boring lately...:cool:

Cheers!

mp121
30-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Bro can pm me the location?

joscklee
30-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks

evo5555
31-08-2010, 01:41 AM
care to share the exact location? thx

nicetin
03-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi bro cn pm me the location pls
thx bro

Bataille
09-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Please PM location. Thanks.

sexy_lion
11-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Yo Brother,
Ps PM location

Dome5566
11-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Bros
No point going to this place anymore..all the PRCs have left..Only bal 1xbrown sugar..2x malaysian and balance all Thai

Picky123
14-09-2010, 01:02 AM
is the SPA still there? dun seems to have any FR==> close?

chedet
16-09-2010, 10:29 PM
i sort of know which spa. been there. was told that there are 2 msian and there rest are thai. anyone tried the msian? manage to get hj from one of them. damn premium $50. the msg is $73/hr, expensive. btw, the recep girl is a singaporean. talk and beautful. anyone tried her?
any experience to share?

ButtKing
17-09-2010, 09:18 AM
This place is along Smith Srreet the road that is closed off to cars and which starts from the MRT entrance. I stopped going there as some of the regular girls hv left and the rest hv been overworked. Massage sessions are now done by tired hands and the gen attitude is getti g bad - service levels hv dropped and at such a price it had better be good. I will be stopping my visits and will look for other joints

Looksee
17-09-2010, 09:26 AM
this place was raided middle of this year, the lady boss panic and send all the PRCs back.....i miss anne, judy and catherine.....

have stopped gg there.....only left thai and malaysians

hardrocksg
20-09-2010, 04:55 PM
1) Met one of the girls from there previously in another joint
2) Petite size and a shapely butt not common in PRC

Looksee
20-09-2010, 05:06 PM
1) Met one of the girls from there previously in another joint
2) Petite size and a shapely butt not common in PRC

is her name Yuki?

hardrocksg
20-09-2010, 05:39 PM
is her name Yuki?
That I cannot disclose, perhaps we can discuss it offline.
Anyway she is going back soon

acexpress88
20-09-2010, 05:47 PM
can you pm me the address?