PDA

View Full Version : Will STD be transmitting if a woman got ulcer in mouth?

samser
20-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Just wondering if a woman got any form of STD disease,does a blowjob. will the guy get infected too? :o yesterday i go n FL tell me to be careful if the FL got a ulcer then must do with cap.

no_faith
20-11-2007, 12:26 PM
yes, blow wif cap on.

laughing buddha
21-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Just wondering if a woman got any form of STD disease,does a blowjob. will the guy get infected too? :o yesterday i go n FL tell me to be careful if the FL got a ulcer then must do with cap.

The risk are higher for the girl as she has an open wound (the ulcer). For the guy, any minor cuts will allow direct blood-2-blood transmission. the risk is not very high but it is still there.

hope this clears up things.

AfA_hmor
21-11-2007, 02:55 PM
bbbj can transmit STDs, for your own safety, pls do with a cap on.

samser
22-11-2007, 10:52 PM
For the guy, any minor cuts will allow direct blood-2-blood transmission. the risk is not very high but it is still there.
hmm like that siong leh, have to go n inspect every FL mouth got ulcer or not.otherwise do directly with cap unless the fl i believe/know better 1.
bbbj can transmit STDs, for your own safety, pls do with a cap on.actually i don't mind doing with cap,only thing troublesome is cap alreadi BJ, if after finish want to go back to other action position like painting etc have to leave the cap on otherwise waste a cap.

thanks for the advices.

Deatheater
22-11-2007, 11:35 PM

Correct! Hot tea bbbj is also not safe. Don't be fooled into thinking that the tea can act as a germicide.

Babu_singh
23-11-2007, 03:58 AM
Lack of education & awareness in this forum to educate those young samsters to play with care.

sammyboyfor
23-11-2007, 05:26 AM
thanks for the advices.

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

Jo's Enforcer
23-11-2007, 05:38 PM

But blow with cap not as shiok. I always feel weird when the gal request a cap to blow me. The sensitivity drops a lot. But on the up side, means can also tahan much longer.

Kaiserlich
23-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Correct! Hot tea bbbj is also not safe. Don't be fooled into thinking that the tea can act as a germicide.

Agreed. Even if it was bbbj with mouth wash it would still be just self deception.

milffella
24-11-2007, 02:43 AM
so far through my years of bbbbj, i never kenna anything...went to check up dsc....sometimes its just luck.i still get bbbjed by massage gers....bo tai chi:o

RollingGoodX
24-11-2007, 06:50 AM
so far through my years of bbbbj, i never kenna anything...went to check up dsc....sometimes its just luck.i still get bbbjed by massage gers....bo tai chi:o

Not trying to mislead anyone here and also interested to know more myself... what dsc doc told me it is not so easy to get std/hiv from bbbj seem to agree with your good fortune.

Wonder if there's any official statistics on std/hiv infection from bbbj? However, i suspect there isn't much stats on it as it is hard to determine those who were infected solely got it from bbbj alone as probably will engage in other form of sexual acts or got it from unprotected window of opportunity when cd is removed and dick comes into contacts with contamination from other source.

Might be interesting to have a poll to find out more how many got std or din ever get std from bbbj.

milffella
24-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Not trying to mislead anyone here and also interested to know more myself... what dsc doc told me it is not so easy to get std/hiv from bbbj seem to agree with your good fortune.

Wonder if there's any official statistics on std/hiv infection from bbbj? However, i suspect there isn't much stats on it as it is hard to determine those who were infected solely got it from bbbj alone as probably will engage in other form of sexual acts or got it from unprotected window of opportunity when cd is removed and dick comes into contacts with contamination from other source.

Might be interesting to have a poll to find out more how many got std or din ever get std from bbbj.

great sugestions.......in fact i have also bbbjed by alot of flings and onses.....and also bo tai chi

AfA_hmor
24-11-2007, 02:35 PM
bros, its up to you whether you want to opt for bbbj or bj.
pls do your own cost/benefit analysis

BBBJ, more shoik, but you can get sti/hiv. when you get sti/hiv, will you be able to deal with it? will you still think you are very lucky?
When you do bbbj, you are also sharing the virus and infection with other people, both FL/ONS/WLs and other Bros.
You have the ability to stop the spread of HIV/STIs by using a condom.

Jo's Enforcer
25-11-2007, 03:37 PM
bros, its up to you whether you want to opt for bbbj or bj. BBBJ, more shoik, but you can get sti/hiv. when you get sti/hiv, will you be able to deal with it? will you still think you are very lucky?
When you do bbbj, you are also sharing the virus and infection with other people, both FL/ONS/WLs and other Bros.

Thanks for the advice, bro.