PDA

View Full Version : Peach Chamber

Glen2712
19-11-2007, 01:58 PM
One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison

Fallacy of Composition- A truth of one may not be the truth for the other

Believe in the spirit of sharing, this is not some promotional gimmick

A Very Good Wet Monday Afternoon To All Bros! ☺

First and foremost, I like to thank Bro Luckytime and your friend for recommending such a wonderful place. Appreciate it, Thank You!

All I can say is that ♥ Peaches ♥ there got me sexually overdrive.

The forthcoming FR is dedicated to you, Bro Luckytime and your friend. Thanks again! :)

Cheers!

Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire Bros' benefit, I shall reveal the place only to Bros with ≥ 25 pts; written at least 2 FRs and Bros with < 25 pts; written at least 4 FRs via PM for the location.

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

blue_swatch
19-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Camping for another sexiting FR from Glen. As usual, if cannot tahan will pm u :p

hanoin
19-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Bro Glen, I've tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Hope you can reveal the location to me on a case by case basis. :)

Luckytime
20-11-2007, 10:46 AM
The forthcoming FR is dedicated to you, Bro Luckytime and your friend. Thanks again! :)

Cheers!

No problem... got lobang must share mah...;) its that recently i low in vm so can't cheong so when my friend cheong liao i just share it.

Glen2712
20-11-2007, 04:02 PM
San San (Part 1)

It was instant lust that I felt when she came to the coffee table and asked me what I'd like to drink. "The milk from those tits" is what I wanted to say, but "anything will do" is what came out of my mouth. My cock was throbbing as I watched her walk away to get my drink and I do not believe that I had ever run across a woman who got to me so quickly. I was too fucking horny for my own good. Those pair of succulent peaches; she had long silky black hair that hung down beautifully on her back, dressed black babydoll nightie showing off a commendable ass, but it was those tits that drew the attention. You couldn't help but look at those jugs on that five-foot body jiggling away as she walked back toward me with my tea. It was hard not to notice the way the low-cut nightie showed off the creamy slope of her breasts and cleavage that made you want to savour it.

What a fucking horny gal! Minutes after her introductory massage, I was given the cap of honour and her cute tiny pinkish lips began wrapping around Mr. Willy’s head. I groaned, pushing my pelvis forward to her wet warm mouth. Right in front of me was a fucking awesome suck. Making a vacuum in her mouth she sucked my hard cock dick deep into her mouth, her tongue licking the soft underside, until my cock head was at the back of her mouth. She paused, sucking it hard, putting her hands up on my thighs and pulled back so I could feel the vacuum in her mouth to full effect ending it with a ‘POP’! She paused again and looked at me coyly, wetting her mouth, and she went back down again. Deeper she went; her lips and mouth attempt to swallow this arching erection of mine, then back up to the top and looked up at me. That Come FUCK Me Cum Slut Face! Bobbing her head relentlessly; she kept working up and down the shaft sucking it, until after a few strokes she let him fall out of her mouth. Her fingers wrapped around the wet base and she pumped the ridiculously salivated cock shaft a few times spreading her saliva all my cock; making sticky noises as she pumped away vigorously.

All of a sudden, she pulled my cock down swiftly with her hand to the base, against my fucking balls, and her mouth hover again over my cockhead. She stuck out her tongue and licked around the rim, then slides her tongue down; licking from my cock to her fist, then back up the other side. I groaned and even giggled. She took that as an encouragement; continued licking up and down the shaft with her tongue sliding all over, savouring this hard male prick. She moaned around my cock sending nice vibrations through me. She began stroking my cock with her fist in and out of her mouth. We rolled over so that she lay on her back and I was kneeling over her face. Her hair was spread out gorgeously behind her. She kept her eyes on me as she sucked my cock audibly. She looked at me as she continued sucking my cock. She gave Mr. Willy one more lick, and then she rose to her little feet, all 5 foot of her in front of me.

She peeled off her nightie and bra revealing her naked bosom. Her nipples were now fully erected, little brown knobs pointing right at me. She hooked her thumbs underneath her low rise boyshorts and bent over as she peeled off the useless panty. As she stepped out of it, I was gazing down at her pussy. Aware that I was eyeing her Lovehole, she did a pirouette for me, turning her slender back at me with her long black hair halfway down her spine; then standing up, she leaned forward and spread her knees, showing off her fine round little ass and pussy lips under it. She looked back over her shoulder at me, making fucking sure I was approving of what I saw.

"Do you wanna make love to me?" she purred.

Her mouth opened to lick my nipple. It made me shudder and also made me think about her nipples. I pushed her back a step as I bent over. I grabbed hold of her full pair of peaches and traced circles around her nipples with my fingers. I began to kiss the smooth skin of her neck and she threw her arms around my neck, licking at my ear. She barely had time to understand what I wanted to do as my mouth descended upon her. She watched me leaned my mouth down to her bust and took one of her peaches into my mouth. My mouth locked around her nipple, sucking deeply as she whimpered and held on. Her nipples had lost some of their turgidity but now they’re swollen and hardened. She grunted as one hand reached up to cup a breast, the fingers pinching the stiff and erect nipple. My other arm wrapped itself around her waist, fingers stroking the skin of her stomach. She threw her head back, eyes closed and moaning deep in her throat as I started licking at her earlobe. Her fingers ruffled my hair, held my head, encouraging me, pushing her peach into my wet manly mouth. She was moaning in delight with my lusty tongue went pulsating against her nipples. My tongue slowed and cascaded it down her waist, cupped her peaches and gently grabbed her neck before returning my lips to hers with a soft kiss.

Mr. Willy was sticking straight out at her, he was so fucking hard. My hands lift her peaches and cup the roundness off her ass. Returning to her hands and knees, she teased me by swaying her tight ass. Groaning with sexticipation, I was immediately behind her burying my erection inside her sexy moving target. I savoured the pleasure of slowly entering San San. The first thrust always feel the best, period; feeling her pussy stretch around my cock. My hands reached around to grab her hanging tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples like I was milking them as Mr. Willy piston in and out of her. She was moaning and pushing back against me, and I was going fucking crazy watching her firm ass back up against my body as my cock slid in and out of her sweet pussy. Her brown hole was winking at me and just below it; my thrusty cock was splitting open her pussy lips. It was one helluva fucking view; not to mention that it was extremely easy to get a good grip on her pair of peaches.

Leaning back to enjoy this magnificent view, San San was pushing back against my thrusts while I was using my hands to steady her pelvis by grasping her narrow waist. San San looked over her shoulder at me with the most flirtatious look on her face. She lowered rest on her forearms, her nipples rubbing against the bedsheets with her ass high in the air. I leaned forward on my elbows so that I could take San San’s peaches in his hands, kneading them and teasing her nipples, she reached a hand back to take my balls in her grasp, raking her fingernails across my scrotum, and occasionally grasping my cock! I plunged into her pussy with one long thrust, eliciting a shriek of pleasure from her lips and she started pushing back against him, trying to get him deeper into her Lovehole. I was in fucking heaven as she responded to my doggy fucking. I rammed into her only this time I didn't stop, reaching forward I gripped her tits as firm as I could. My immense pounding made some of her pussy juice slide onto my cock, making her voice ended in wordless cries.

To be continued…

Disclaimer: The FRs here provided for general information only and you should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.

The FRs does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this thread and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights and fitness for a particular purpose).

In no event shall the FRs be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this thread, or reliance on any information, materials or services provided at this thread, regardless of the form of action and even if the FRs had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

Glen2712
20-11-2007, 04:05 PM
San San (Part 2)

I grabbed hold of her by the waist from behind and before she knew it she was lying on top of her spread towel on the bed, being feverishly kissed by this lust crazed lover. Her legs were spread wide open, her knees bent and her heels on the bed and I was kneeling between her legs, bent over her supine and writhing body as I licked and nibbled at her lips. San San’s naughty side was in ecstasy at the wickedness of it. She was about to be fucked, her lover too desperate to wait till fucking her senselessly. At the moment, so was she. She needed him fucking her. Letting Mr. Willy fall between her legs, I wedged it between her buttocks, before dragging it up between her legs, spreading her pussy lips with his head, until it flicked over her clit.

At this point I applied the pressure of the base of my cock to the apex of her lips as I ran the length of Mr. Willy forward, his double chin eventually emerging either side of the base. There can be no complaints from either party with this level of intimacy with I repeating the manoeuvre again and again. As the tip of my cock dragged across the entrance to her Lovehole, her legs would close slightly as if to trap it in that position. This became clear as she began moaning and grasping my butt, I rotated my hip in small circular motions, then thrusting back and forth, the head of his cock pressing against her sphincter, threatening to enter her fully. This was driving San San wild. The pressure of Mr. Willy’s head on the verge of penetration would have her begging for full penetration and the feeling of being internally filled by a hard aching cock.

She reached down between her legs, between mine, and grabbed hold of Mr. Willy, guiding him to her opening. She was soaking wet but even after a prelude of doggy hard sex, I still needed to push my fucking way in as she contracted around my cock. Moaning and groaning, she threw her head back, eyes closed and hands clenched on my butt. She smiled even as she let out a soft hiss as I penetrated deeper into her, feeling a delicious thrill, mine loss of control was her victory as her pussy tightened around him. She raised her head and avidly watched Mr. Willy disappear into her Lovehole. She almost sighed with relief when he settled fully inside her, the pleasure was probably intense enough to make her sob with delight, but she was too busy tickling my nipples.

I practically pounced on her body and began running my slightly warmed hands all over her smooth body. She reciprocated, biting my shoulders and neck, running her hands up my back and to his front; rubbing my sensitive nipples with her nimble fingertips. I groaned, with my hands and mouth full of her and nipples as I licked, sucked, and squeezed those pair of soft peaches. I could never get enough of her gorgeous body, and I'd have her walking around naked all the time if I could. She moaned beneath me as I pump in and out of her soaking pussy, my cock already coated in her juices; she was wet and tight and completely intoxicating as she bucked her hips while I thrust in and out of her sweet warmth.

I leaned down to catch one stiff bouncing nipple between my teeth; pulling my head back. Gave her a tender nip and stretched it out away from her body as we fucked. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and I could feel her pussy rippling around my pumping cock as the slightly painful pleasure of my teeth around her erected nipple swept through her body. My mouth travelled from one breast and hard nipple to the other, my tongue lapping at the sensitive valley between her tits on each trip. She was panting and gasping as her peaches stretched out, that look on her face, such erotic sextasy! She was getting fucked at full assault as she arched her back while I attempt to pull her nipple a tad farther away from her body. She moaned as her nipple finally reached its furthest extent and popped out of my mouth.

:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

I continued drilling into her; this time it was hard and fast, deep and thorough, making her body jerk underneath mine with each thrust as her peaches bounced roundly on her chest. She moved her arms up next to her head, placing her palm against the wall as I slammed into her body over and over. It looked fantastic with her body stretched out before me, wonderful pair of peaches flopping sexily as I rammed into her. My hands came down to cover the bouncing globes, squeezing and kneading away as she hung onto for dear life. I was nearly there, and I wanted this to last! I stopped, and we kissed. Karen knew exactly what I was doing. She again began squeezing my penis when I resumed my strokes. I stopped again. I kept this up as long as I could, but finally when I stopped I could feel my climax continuing to build just from the sensation of being inside her. I was torn between trying to hold back, and my overwhelming need to cum.

In the end, I could hold back no longer and drove my cock deep into her. I pumped in and out twice and pushed myself as hard as I could into San San. Her familiar cries as she climaxed was replaced by a long sexpression!

"AHHHHH~~!” ♥

I could feel her entire body shaking under me, and I quickly began to ejaculate. I moaned loudly with each burst!

:Grunt: :Grunt: :Grunt:

I yelled out as I came, unable to hold back any longer. I cried out as Mr. Willy erupted into her waiting body, as jet after jet shot into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her heaving breasts, groaning. San San could only hold on to my head, stroking my hair, completely incapable of speech.

The End

San San in Brief

Looks: 7/10 (Pretty almond phoenix eye 26 yrs old PRC from Guan Xi)

Body: 7/10 (Love her slim curves, body’s fucking tight. Petite built, IMHO, just like Diana Ser’s! (San San doesn’t look like Diana Ser though) Approx. 34B-24-33)

Massage: 7/10 (Teasing massage)

H.J: N.A. (No way I’m gonna settle for H.J with San San)

B.J: 8/10 (Like her willing to learn attitude, understood my preference and accede to it right away with slight improvisation)

F.J: 8/10 (Fuck her rodeo doggystyle! Yeeeee~ Haaaw~!)

Damage: $30 + $100

RTF: Actually this is my 1st RTF. :o

Thanks Again To You Bro Luckytime and your friend! ☺

Luckytime
21-11-2007, 01:54 PM
bro glen,

read your fr makes me steam... must save money and find time to go try liao...:D

best regards.

william123
21-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Dear Bro Glen

Kindly pm me this peach chamber location

brgds

Glen2712
22-11-2007, 08:16 PM
bro glen,

read your fr makes me steam... must save money and find time to go try liao...

best regards.

Don't mention, Bro Luckytime! Thanks again! :)

David_Ginola
23-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Bro Glen ur fr is power n superb....nice...tks for sharing:D

marcus77
23-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Hi bro before, i start my short story, may i ask where can i find indian ladies that give a quick blowjob for $20 if still have?..

Anyway it was some tine since i had my massge..after the ones at pearl center close but saw one more new one opening up guess bro got another place to chiong..after walking from pearl center to people park center..then proceed to tanjong pagar..saw this massage parlour..outside is chinese word..hmm dunno u all see before?..went up saw three ladies..one of the served me was ok looking..short hair..hmm..boobs b cup..went in usual..lie on top the bed massage was pretty alright..opt for half hour as i need to go somewhere..after ten min or so..turn around was give the most shiok head (big head) massage..so much so i fell asleep..then while touching my littlew head she ask me the G.Q which i agree as need to clean the system mah..pipe choke....released after few minutes..her name was lilly sound familiar?..hmmm

damage was $25 for massage half hour
Extra $25

End of story...

Glen2712
24-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro Glen ur fr is power n superb....nice...tks for sharing

Good Morning Bro D_G,

Nice to see you dropped by! :)

Cheers!

David_Ginola
24-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi Bro Glen...ur fr is gd enough to make my day......of course must drop by here and then. Unless i got connection problem to the internet....:D

Glen2712
27-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Hi Bro Glen...ur fr is gd enough to make my day......of course must drop by here and then. Unless i got connection problem to the internet....:D

You've made my day too, Bro D_G. I Wish You and All Bros A Merry Humping XXX X'Mas! :D

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

Luckytime
29-11-2007, 04:54 AM
anymore bros went to this place liao?

smallfish
30-11-2007, 05:15 AM
please pm me location. many thanks.

expat07
30-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi, I would love to try this place, can someone PM me the place as well. Promise to provide a FR on this place. I think more visits will spice up the peaches.

Cheers

Glen2712
01-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Chen Hui (Part 1)

"Well, I have very strong hands,"

She informed me as she took some massage oil into her hands and began warming it by rubbing her hands together briskly.

"So you tell me if the pressure is not to your liking or if anything I do is not to your liking,"

She said, slowly and gently letting her hands come to rest on my back, feeling the heat from her skin on my back as she slowly slid her hands up to my neck, then back down, spreading the oil from the iliac crest up along my back to my neck.

"Oh, that feels so nice," I sighed, relaxing into her hands as she began to work my back.

"Have you had massages before?" She inquired as she began a series of long, firm effleurage strokes from the mid-section up to my neck.

"Once," I replied, sighing. "Remember, San San? But her massage was nothing like this at all."

"Oh yes, how forgetful of me… well, I'm just starting," she laughed

"Your hands feel marvelous," I murmured as she continued to effleurage, letting my hands move to the sides of my back, not changing the pressure as she let her hands slide over the swell of my ass bulging from the anterior, noticing with satisfaction that the only reaction was me sighing and settling even more deeply -- as if that were possible -- into the bed mattress.

She then began to petrissage my lower back, kneading the muscles, concentrating on the lumbar section. She could just see the beginning of crease splitting my ass, the gentle but seemingly perfect swell of my ass underneath the towel. I looked forward to that part of the massage. I was enjoying this part as she ran her thumbs up along my spinal ridge, pressing as deeply as she dared, stopping the pressure when she felt that it would be counterproductive to press any deeper.

“Am I applying to much pressure?” she asked.

"Yes, but then, seeing you, how could I feel any pressure with such a beautiful woman!" I took the opportunity and flirted with her.

"Why, thank you," she sounded cheery said as she began to petrissage the upper muscles of my shoulders.

"How's the pressure now?" she asked once more.

"Mmmm, it feels great," I sighed

Then there was a nice long spell of silence as she continued working on my back. Finishing up my entire back, she pulled the towel a tad up to cover it, gently running her hands over the towel, making nice to my back which she had just worked on.

Moving down to my legs, I was lying with my knees and ankles almost pressed together, so she gently slipped her hand between my knees, pulling my leg towards her as far as possible.

I fucking sure she could see my balls and compressed cockhead peeping out; pointing at 6 o’clock invitingly. Rubbing some oil between her hands, she slowly and gently applied it to my leg, starting at my lower calf and continuing up to the top of my thigh, then gliding up over my ass cheek, never varying the pressure.

I lay passively as she continued to spread the oil evenly over my leg, making sure to coat both the outside as well as the inside of my thigh, right up to the point where it joined my body. She could see my cockhead starting to glisten with moisture. Bending my leg at the knee so that the bottom of my foot was pointing at the ceiling, she began to work on my toes individually.

"Ohh, that is so nice," I sighed, speaking for the first time in many long minutes.

Lowering my foot back down to rest on the mattress, I wriggled, settling myself on the bed; with my other leg moved an inch or two to the far limit of the mattress edge, effectively giving Mr. Willy a little breathing space and a rare chance to admire this maiden.

Massaging my legs firmly from the ankle to the top of my ass, she began to loosen the muscles. Pressing her hands firmly on both the outside and inside of my leg at the same time, she pushed upwards, stopping only when the edge of her hand contacted the juncture of my thigh and body, almost touching my cock before sliding up over my ass, letting her hand slid up through the crack of my ass, over my balls, before sliding back down to my ankle.

Hearing me sigh deeply, she repeated this two more times, each time letting her hand slid more deeply into the crack of my ass to the point where she could feel the tautness of my balls. Petrissaging my calf, finishing with more firm effleurage to smooth things out, once more gliding up the outside and inside of my leg, firmly, this time letting the outside edge of her hand blatantly graze against my fucking balls slightly as she slid up the crack of my ass.

She then began; very firmly effleurage my upper legs, first the outside, then the outside oblique, then square in the middle of my hamstrings, then inner oblique and finally just the inner thigh, sliding right up until her hand bumped against Mr. Willy.

I hadn't moved a muscle; lay there limp like a rag doll, lost in the massage as she began repeated this two more times. Each time she made the transition from my leg to my ass and vice-versa, the effect of squeezing those muscles in her hands expose Mr. Willy open, affording her an unimpeded view of the glisten, dark purple exterior, his head now larger and distended out beyond his double chin.

Once again effleuraging up my back, smoothing things out and deliberately ignoring this vital anatomy. She finally asked after a long pause, during which she had noticed the slight increase in tension in my lower back.

"Is there anything wrong, you seem to be having some discomfort?" she asked naughtily.

WTF! What sort of question was that! Clearly she was fucking teasing and fucking torturing me!

"Discomfort? Oh no… your massage is so relaxing, no discomfort at all," I replied.

"Oh, sure?"

That didn’t seem to be a question for me to respond as she deftly reached beneath my hips, using it like a handle as she gently yet firmly pulled upwards, lifting me slightly off the mattress. I could do absolutely nothing except watching her as she looked at my cock sprung from 6 o’clock to 12 o’clock, ending with an after sway free beneath me. My fucking aching cock was now glistening from the juices seeping from it. This was working just perfectly.

“Beautiful hard cock,” she admired as she could now see a small spot of moisture beneath my cock on the sheet as she continued to massage my ass cheek. :o

To be continued…

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

Glen2712
01-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Chen Hui (Part 2)

"Turn onto your back," she requested cheekily.

Slowly I turned onto my back and for the first time I saw my fucking hard cock erected to full effect towards to ceiling. On my back my cock looked entirely different with my cockhead looking like a squash golf ball as it stuck out from below my balls. I could see her eyes noticing my cock pushing up against the towels as she covered it.

She displayed that playful sexpression as she gripped my cock with her right hand with the towel still covering it and made a faux bite on my cockhead. Having long to escaped from the towel, her eyes widened fully when she saw my cock standing straight out in front of her.

"Mmm…." she looked proud of her effort as she awarded Mr. Willy a Cap of Honour.

Slowly checking the range of motion, when I had her head leaning towards me, I lifted my hips upward, letting my erected cock gently touch her lips. I was pleased to see the tip of her tongue protrude from between her lips; as if to taste/see what it was, then her mouth opened and I slid my cock in as she wrapped her lips around it.

I was shellshocked when I saw and felt as she attempted to get my cock in her mouth and down her throat. It was like being in a milking machine. I could almost feel her throat opening and closing on my cock, squeezing it. As I watched in amazement I saw her tongue somehow slither out from around my cock to tease my balls.

I watched her tongue flicked out, then she was plunging herself down on my cock again. I began to fuck her face; with one hand holding the back of her head, I humped my cock in and out of her all too willing mouth; carefully not to gag her. Incredibly, she continued to actively suck me. This was one cock hungry babe!

The first stirrings in my balls signalled an impending explosion and I thought briefly about saving it for a better place. I stopped fucking her face and just let her suck me. I reached down and grabbed both of her nipples between my fingers, pulling on them, stretching them as far as I could. She groaned out loud, arching her back as I sucked her nipples as hard as I could.

I sucked her nipples as hard as I could one more time before releasing them, watching as she slowly calmed down, sinking into the table, temporarily sated for the moment. I effleurage up over her ribs and her pair of peaches; made sure to massage them thoroughly and firmly, pinching and squeezing her nipples between my fingers.

Her head was back, her eyes covered and her mouth open as I worked her pair of peaches, I just couldn't get enough of them. They felt so good in my hands. She lay there dead to the world, her mouth open, totally relaxed, her beautiful peaches with hard pointed nipples sticking up in the air, her skin glistening from the oil from my skin.

I let my hands slide up her body from her stomach onto her peaches, kneading them, pinching her nipples and pulling on them, pinching them as hard as I could until she gasped, arching her back. I then moved up to her head, letting my hands slide around her throat to her neck, ending up with her head turned to the side, towards me.

Still supporting her head and neck with one hand, I let my other one slide down to her breast once again, squeezing it and easily grasping her rock-hard erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. As I squeezed, increasing the pressure, she opened her mouth to gasp and I leaned forward again, letting my cock, slide into her mouth once more.

Without hesitation she began to suck on it and I released my grip on her nipple. It was amazing to stand there and watch this pretty cock hungry lass sucking my cock. I began to fuck her mouth, gently at first, then slightly harder, feeling the slight resistance as I slid into her throat each time.

She just laid there, a willing receptacle. Soon I could see that she was beginning to tire, holding her mouth wide open like that. Sliding my cock out so that just the head was in her mouth, I almost fainted as she sucked on it, teasing the Mr. Willy’s mouth with the tip of her tongue.

When she opened her mouth to gasp for breath, I grabbed her by the legs and spun her around. I went to the foot of the mattress, gently pulling on her legs. I was holding her legs hooked over my arms, her pussy spread open in front of me.

Quickly I leaned forward and buried myself in her pussy without any warning whatsoever. She gasped, arching her back and pressing into me as I began to fuck her. Her pussy felt so good; hot, wet, hungry. I couldn't believe how tight she was. I rubbed my cock up and down in her slit, pressing down on her clit, causing her to gasp and arch up against me as I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy.

She was caressing her pair of peaches as I fucked her. I looked down to see her pussy lips enveloping my cock as it slid in and out. She was writhing on the table, but when I reached with my thumb and began to rub her clit, her sexsurround was amazing. It was all I could do to hold her legs tightly as she went into convulsions.

I leaned forward, sucking on and biting her nipples. She lifted her head, using her hands to hold mine, and we briefly kissed on the lips as my cock pulsated in her Lovehole. Then I stood up and began slowly fucking her, seeing her pussy gripping Mr. Willy as he slid in and out of her pussy. I began to rub her clit as I fucked her senselessly and she writhed on the mattress, bucking against me as I continued to fuck her.

She really seemed to enjoy it, getting her Lovehole drilled as I drove my cock into her each time. I was holding her peaches in my hands, squeezing her nipples and pulling on them as I fucked her. After what seemed like an hour I finally felt my balls begin to churn and I knew that I was finally going to be able to cum.

I continued to rub her clit while I fucked her. This fucking woman made me so fucking out of control. Finally I could take it no more, her magical pussy working its magic, and I exploded, cum shooting deep into her milking pussy. Only when I had finished spurting did I stop rubbing her clit and collapsed forward onto her, my face on her pair of glistening peaches.

"Sssaaarhh…" was all I could manage to gasp as I laid over beside her, my cock quivering, still standing straight out in front of me.

“Wow, it’s still hard. You want to go for another round?” ♥

The End

Chen Hui in Brief

Looks: 8/10 (Wavy hairstyle with bangs and a pair of round dolly eye 26 yrs old PRC from Hunan, dressed in a white babydoll nightie)

Body: 7/10 (Taller than San San ( Approx.1.65m) Approx. 34B-26-35)

Massage: 8/10 (Better than San San, knows how to tease a man)

H.J: N.A. (Instead of giving me a helping ‘hand’, she gave me the ‘head’ up)

B.J: 8/10 (Mind-Blowing!)

F.J: 8/10 (One helluva workout!)

Damage: $30 + $100 + $30 (Totally Sextisfied, $30 tips)

RTF: Recently there’s 2 new ladies, I yet to see them, so till then I’ll decided whether to RTF Chen Hui or not.

Thanks Again To You Bro Luckytime and your friend! ☺

Luckytime
03-12-2007, 12:21 PM
bro glen,

another powerful fr... so my friend didn't intro wrongly. this gal chen hui like very good leh...

best regards.

hotdick69
03-12-2007, 01:15 PM
wow solid FR..... keep up the good work.... :D

think i also need to save up liao..... then can try :D

evilspawnsss
04-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow nice Fr bro..Dun know got chance go anot >.< vm low low.. Got chance will try :)

steve
04-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Chen Hui (Part 2)

"Turn onto your back," she requested cheekily.

Your FL is solid man.

Can I have the location too ?

Many thanks

Arctic Ice
06-12-2007, 02:28 PM
:eek: :eek: Vivid, absolutely vivid, motherfarking descriptive!! Yaw dar word smith bro glen :D

smalldick10
08-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Bro...can pm me the location pls.....description is simply too good to miss. :D

Glen2712
10-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Good Afternoon Bros,

Just wondering if anyone tried the new ladies Nana or LiLi? :)

Cheers.

BikinisLover
11-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Bro, can PM me the location? thanks in advance

hanoin
13-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Bro Glen, I'm eager to try the new gals.

Luckytime
17-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Good Afternoon Bros,

Just wondering if anyone tried the new ladies Nana or LiLi? :)

Cheers.

me also want to know leh... wats the rating on the look for both of them?

niffleheim
17-12-2007, 10:55 AM
bro glen

would appreicate if you could share the location. =)

thanks in advance

blackadder
18-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks Bro Glenn for sharing the location. Abit hard to find even with the
detailed info. Bros who drives, try to visit at night when the shops downstairs are closed. I had to park opposite 5 minutes walk away. Please pardon me as I cannot write as well as bro glenn

Went up, a cute looking gal opened the door for me. She looked abit stunt, then finally ask me if i want massage? I said yeah and she led me to a cosy room. Was hoping to have Xiao Man (I quite like Lee San San), but only saw this gal and another older woman. So ok lah! Later found out she is San San.

Her massage worse than HC piano playing standard. Can feel she tries hard and use strength, no rushing. But she kept pressing the wrong points that I dont really feel shiok or anything. I just close my eyes try to enjoy.

After massage finish she ask me want HJ? I say not interested, more interested in FJ. She quote $130 total. She is really pretty, look abit like mixed blood with delicious boobs. I couldnt help myself and kiss her all over. She quite responsive but not much sound effect. After I finished servicing her she just cap me and pull me in, without giving me BJ... (disappointed).
She allow kissing her lips but no frenching. After FJ i just saw her use tissue wipe her pussy and change back.

Overall she quite pretty but however found out she going back to china tomorrow. My only 2 complaints are parking spaces and the overall hygine. There's no shower in the room. She did show me the shower when I was going off but I just use the washroom to wash my fingers and rinse my mouth (heeheeheee). Luckily i drive and stay nearby, can quickly go home and shower. Hope to try XiaoMan (Lee San San lookalike) soon!

Glen2712
21-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks for sharing us ur FR, Bro blackadder! Appreciate it! :)

Apologies to the Bros who have been trying to PM me. My inbox has been cleared. :)

Note: In order to keep this place discreet for the entire Bros' benefit, I shall reveal the place only to Bros with ≥ 25 pts; written at least 2 FRs and Bros with < 25 pts; written at least 4 FRs via PM for the location.