PDA

View Full Version : Best teasing method

Pages : [1] 2

IamGood
09-07-2020, 04:20 AM
Whats the best teasing method u have experienced?

ibanezjem555
09-07-2020, 06:05 AM
Brushing, ass-crack massage, butt cheek to front massage, HDLY, thigh hip joint, perineal massage, reverse cock screw, massage up shaft... all done in the usual entrance price with tip $10, without $88-p massage gimmick scam pricing.

Dont ask me for contacts Bros.

PS: My MLs can integrate Ants Crawling naturally into massage routine nowadays.. so did not include..

hickory2
09-07-2020, 10:32 AM
Big fan of soft fingernail brushing. But only encountered a few who do it well.

devilysaint
09-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Big fan of soft fingernail brushing. But only encountered a few who do it well.

You are right bro... at best most will be like scratching you... I may be itching for action but don’t scratch me mah... lol...

rahl
09-07-2020, 12:24 PM
The best teasing is still the one that comes as a surprise not paid for at counter.

afterburn
09-07-2020, 12:34 PM
While you still lying face-down, ML props your legs up on her thighs and perform hdly :o Or ML that skillfully uses both hands to do her Job ... best. Hard to find.

The amateurs, of which there are plenty out there, will have one hand pumping and the other hand static holding towel to catch cum - no pattern, no fun.

Best experiences were with thai FLs that had worked in massage parlours back in LOS. Some were very good at teasing and arousing to quickly set up 2nd shot for FJ.

Bobby8881
09-07-2020, 01:08 PM
I met a ML some months ago, she put me through a edging session (3 or 4 times) until I exploded all over her tee-shirt. And she sat astride my knees while I was under "restraint". Shioks.

sianzation123
09-07-2020, 02:18 PM
You are right bro... at best most will be like scratching you... I may be itching for action but don’t scratch me mah... lol...

Agree that not all can do until so sensual, my usual ml do this on me I tell her the skills still not there

Mookatamaihum
09-07-2020, 02:39 PM
The best teasing is still the one that comes as a surprise not paid for at counter.

Yes, and didn't ask GQ straight away proceed to special :D

IamGood
09-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Yes, and didn't ask GQ straight away proceed to special :D

If proceed straight without asking, need to pay? Hehe

hugehunk68
09-07-2020, 03:50 PM
I once had a milf massage lady...super horny....when I am lying face down, she will ask me to lift up my buttocks, she will stroke my kkj downwards, and her last finger she will lightly and gently play and insert into my arsehole, the feeling damn shiok.

Sometimes, going for matured mls have its advantage, they know how to focus on your erotic points.

Please don’t ask me for contacts.

hickory2
09-07-2020, 05:56 PM
I met a ML some months ago, she put me through a edging session (3 or 4 times) until I exploded all over her tee-shirt. And she sat astride my knees while I was under "restraint". Shioks.
Wow bro, can share this ml?

TheTrader2359
09-07-2020, 08:06 PM
I once had a milf massage lady...super horny....when I am lying face down, she will ask me to lift up my buttocks, she will stroke my kkj downwards, and her last finger she will lightly and gently play and insert into my arsehole, the feeling damn shiok.

Sometimes, going for matured mls have its advantage, they know how to focus on your erotic points.

Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.

markbryant272
09-07-2020, 08:15 PM

I experience similar thing but it was on a bbbj and when I was about to come. She slot in and make me shot sky high and shamelessly shout out. It shock but my hole was pain for 2 days.....

candle2000
09-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.

I had asked some MLs before. They would "eat and enjoy" those young men with good looks, well-built and nice skin. They said why not, after enjoying them and still got tips. They said they are women too. These are exceptional.
Many also replied that it become "routine and stale" after massaging so many type of men. It is just work to them.

Rxxx3
10-07-2020, 03:04 AM
My ml will tease from behind, sliding and teasing balls and cock from behind and lift up my legs a little and start sucking me from under... Best feeling

candle2000
10-07-2020, 10:35 AM
My ml will tease from behind, sliding and teasing balls and cock from behind and lift up my legs a little and start sucking me from under... Best feeling

Wow ! acrobatic sensual

kass
10-07-2020, 02:59 PM

I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute :o

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.

supershaft
10-07-2020, 03:08 PM
ever had a ML that after solid hard massage of 40min.. i turn ard and requested her to do soft sexy tickling caressing from upper thigh to my feet slowly, she spent a good 10 mins going up and down.. as i bay tahan any more and told her to play me, she tore the paper undie off , put lots of oil on both hands and 1 hand doing a oily slow motion reverse cock screw while other hand massage my balls.. all the while commenting that the LJ look very nice... when cumming a let off a loud moaning and she keep saying 'Shhhhhhh waits other can hear', and purposely use 2 hands to alternate cork screwing to give max pleasure milking all my cum out... she then stop and give me a lusty grin... sibei song.. but have MIA liao... good gems hard to find.. esp those that like to play your cock for the sake of playing, n not $$ driven...

ibanezjem555
10-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Wow.. so many good ideas.. better ask my MLs to upgrade their skills for Skills Future !

sladang
10-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Wow.. so many good ideas.. better ask my MLs to upgrade their skills for Skills Future !

Yeah bro, dunno there are so many master grade experts here sharing their expertise in sbf.

Needless to say, both cheongsters & MLs have benefited from this knowledge sharing, cheongsters learn, then guide the MLs on the erotic techniques, MLs learn new skills, then apply on their customers, customers will enjoy more, so a win-win situation for both :D ..

rahl
10-07-2020, 04:24 PM
I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute :o

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.

2017 makes me feel ancient! Many years ago when massage at Orchard Plaza was a thing (Magnifique remember?), there was a Chinese FL. She was 10/10 and could also really massage, would put today's baoyang gals to shame. Her first stroke down my back ended in my ass. Paid 150 but worth every cent.

Alice at TPY was another solid, good looking, hardworking lass with a great attitude. Hard massage with elbows followed by HDLY that was hard to control - so much hardness everywhere!

Nowadays TNs have a bad name for poor massage and exorbitant prices. I feel in some cases the old TNs were great because you had to be able to massage well and not just look or service well. Of cos there were bad eggs too.

No need to pm me for contacts cos both ladies have retired.

Hamsup16
10-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Good idea bro...

afterburn
10-07-2020, 04:47 PM
One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.

Kingsle
10-07-2020, 04:57 PM
One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.

I know which ML you mentioned. She is real good

tacobell
10-07-2020, 11:52 PM

Bro thats not teasing. Thats a full very happy ending service ;)

markbryant272
11-07-2020, 12:08 AM
Tried another one in a Hougang famous Spa (heard got raid later) .
Manage to book this AngPai SYT for $88 care. (yes, i bite the bullet for this Angpai Viet) .

Finish the back and ask to turn back , she sat at the 1/3 of the massage bed. listing up my thigh (wide open) and lay it on her knee while she sitting in buddha position. So you can imagine what is facing her right now. With the towel cover , she slot her hand in and start the action macam like i was giving birth (knn) but the feeling is super shiock . up dpwn up down , in out in out, front back front back...
I end the session relatively fast compare to my own record. And then only i realize she is very smart as this pattern leave me no way to touch her. Bo chap and Grab her perky inside while getting a hug from her. smooth silky feel.
Leave as a happy man.

lufdd
11-07-2020, 03:13 PM

I just visited her a few days ago. She is good. :D

pete_the_fish
11-07-2020, 03:34 PM

I got one under my training now...tell hrr to faster, slower ,harder...more balls massage ... when ending will wrap my hands over hers over mycock lol

Footman
11-07-2020, 09:30 PM
I got one under my training now...tell hrr to faster, slower ,harder...more balls massage ... when ending will wrap my hands over hers over mycock lol

Able to share? I will like to be her demo model :D

bignehneh
12-07-2020, 09:13 AM

Can share this contact?

xTangOx
12-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Name is one of the month?

SiliconVibrator
13-07-2020, 01:30 PM
Gt my best teasing massage is frm JC/Jessie previously frm the west(jurong east) . Hard to find liao now. Any bro would like to share her contact with me if shes still in tis trade? Thks

holala
13-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Gt my best teasing massage is frm JC/Jessie previously frm the west(jurong east) . Hard to find liao now. Any bro would like to share her contact with me if shes still in tis trade? Thks

the one that will digitally penetrate your anus? lol :D

soulblader
13-07-2020, 02:28 PM
the one that will digitally penetrate your anus? lol :D

hey boss, sic contact please

mpfire
14-07-2020, 04:04 AM
Let me try your trainee pls..:D

sladang
14-07-2020, 12:16 PM

Dun think she's still in this trade, she's in her 50++ liao,

She's the pioneer or at least one of the pioneers that started the teasing massage, IMHO, she's easily one of the best that u can find in the teasing department, the oni turn off for me is her age,

Anybody can still remember the pair of glasses that she's wearing? wif thick lenses on :D ..

SiliconVibrator
14-07-2020, 03:09 PM

She's the pioneer or at least one of the pioneers that started the teasing massage, IMHO, she's easily one of the best that u can find in the teasing department, the oni turn off for me is her age,

Anybody can still remember the pair of glasses that she's wearing? wif thick lenses on :D ..

Haa bro, age is nt a problem. Yaya her glasses lol

aeiou06
14-07-2020, 05:58 PM

Can share contact pls, thanks!!

qwerty61
15-07-2020, 09:31 AM

Can share bro? Thanks!

holala
16-07-2020, 09:28 PM
hey boss, sic contact please

sorry bro last i know way back in 2018 is she dont work in this line anymore, i saw her with her bf at a coffee shop.

CherryBoy
22-07-2020, 08:39 AM
i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing. So far i have few nice encounters in several clean joints. The massage is professional conducted and free teasing without extra cost. Pm me for exchange as such nice gems hard to find. cheer.

tigerXXX
22-07-2020, 12:26 PM
i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing. So far i have few nice encounters in several clean joints. The massage is professional conducted and free teasing without extra cost. Pm me for exchange as such nice gems hard to find. cheer.

i am a fan of clean joint n free teasing too. perhaps we can exchange. No $88 P massage

frostbite99
22-07-2020, 05:24 PM

The one that used to operate from a very hippy area?

Happytallman
29-07-2020, 12:15 PM
I had one earlier this year started by pulling shorts down then when to top of the bed as I was face down massage all the way down to my ass pulling cheeks apart. She would brush me with her hair along my back then standing again “accidentally” push her pussy against my hands (which is why I keep my hands up front). Similarly doing my back and legs she would spread me, press boobs against me, and always brush me with her hair. Eventually she got more aggressive with my balls and GQ. Hj with top off, lay next hands down her yoga pants cause me to cum hard (hit her face and she laughed). Unfortunately went back to PRC it looks like.

Same place less teasing but fun girl. I asked for a finger up ass to get a prostate rub (real one) during HJ. She loved it after showered with me and gave me 2nd HJ no extra.

Great place in near Somerset MRT area (10 min walk).

badguy88
29-07-2020, 01:00 PM
i always like it if teasing happen when I'm facing down. And I would hide my shaft below my tummy and only balls are visible to ML. When ML starts to play with ass crack, thigh and balls, then my shaft become more stiff and had to lift up my hip. Then ML would pull out my shaft and play with it while I'm still facing down.
After flip, i would pull her pants down, but keep the panty. cos I'm panty fetish and i like to touch nice ass with panty on. then i would finish off with one hand on her ass and one hand on her boobs.

vort3x
29-07-2020, 01:35 PM
i always like it if teasing happen when I'm facing down. And I would hide my shaft below my tummy and only balls are visible to ML. When ML starts to play with ass crack, thigh and balls, then my shaft become more stiff and had to lift up my hip. Then ML would pull out my shaft and play with it while I'm still facing down.
After flip, i would pull her pants down, but keep the panty. cos I'm panty fetish and i like to touch nice ass with panty on. then i would finish off with one hand on her ass and one hand on her boobs.

Any reco on place where they tease from behind?

Happytallman
29-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Any reco on place where they tease from behind?

Marsiling spa near MRT Y**z* need to buy S package though.

LeSkull
29-07-2020, 04:48 PM
I had one earlier this year started by pulling shorts down then when to top of the bed as I was face down massage all the way down to my ass pulling cheeks apart. She would brush me with her hair along my back then standing again “accidentally” push her pussy against my hands (which is why I keep my hands up front). Similarly doing my back and legs she would spread me, press boobs against me, and always brush me with her hair. Eventually she got more aggressive with my balls and GQ. Hj with top off, lay next hands down her yoga pants cause me to cum hard (hit her face and she laughed). Unfortunately went back to PRC it looks like.

Same place less teasing but fun girl. I asked for a finger up ass to get a prostate rub (real one) during HJ. She loved it after showered with me and gave me 2nd HJ no extra.

Great place in near Somerset MRT area (10 min walk).

Can share bro?

Chrisfuryz
29-07-2020, 05:15 PM

Yeah bro afterburn, I know which ml you saying too.
The in between pain and teasing sensations is a unique feeling.
She got ask me how I feel, I told her I cannot decide the feels because never experienced this kind of teasing. Yup I also haven't go back to her since CB ended, will try soon.

Please don't ask me for contacts get it from TS thank you

Ironpole
30-07-2020, 01:51 PM
I don’t know if this is teasing or not. But I like it when ml put their assets within easy reach and either use their pussy to touch my shoulders. Arm. Elbows etc. And when massage my chest to stomach. Stand at head of the bed. And rub their boobs on my face when they reach down towards the stomach.

Cheers

vort3x
30-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Can share bro?

Yo can share contact for the massage and hj where u got second free? Lol

edwardgreene
30-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Im assuming teasing also means a full release.

The ones I like must definitely be able to do massage if not pointless.

I like places where GQ comes early like maybe after 30 mins of massage. And ML does a sensual penis worship for a good 20 over mins or more.

So far I like the ones that can perform edging as well.

loneyheart
30-07-2020, 04:03 PM
ML like to stand in front of yr head on high msg bed
When u face down u can see her nice leg with mini skirt n nice bud near to reach
When face up she move forward to msg yr body
Nice boob rubbing on yr face n long hair brushes thru u with nice smell
This type already hind to u she want special waiting for yr move :) Specially new ML u meet 1st time n chio

Kingstone
30-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Hi Bro here. I usually Choing Malaysia MP and now I stuck in Singapore for working.
Anyone here Bro can share with me? I would like kena teasing. Thank you

NoodlesWet
30-07-2020, 09:37 PM
haha all stuck at SG, i used to go JB MP too

Kingstone
30-07-2020, 09:52 PM
haha all stuck at SG, i used to go JB MP too

Stuck in SG is no issue. The issue is in don't know where got good lobang for teasing and good service.

candle2000
30-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Stuck in SG is no issue. The issue is in don't know where got good lobang for teasing and good service.

Lobang is those $78 to $98 package and gq is $50 to $150

Spa that has P massage and their masseuses would do teasing.
If no teasing who wants to pay extra. Good service , it depends
on your choice of the masseuse.

ravrav
31-07-2020, 02:13 AM
1. I like the teasing where I am face upwards and she was standing at my head area to massage my body. And her boobs were touching my face and her perfume makes me hard. And she knows that in really pleasure me and keep doing it till my brother slowly mari kita.

2. The accidentally stroke against your groin area. Or even hand goes past my brother and feel it.

3. With me facing up and she sat on my groin area to massage either my leg or body and she grained her pelvis against my groin area while massaging.

4. Last time in spa where they have the mattress on the floor and she was wearing miniskirt (sometimes with no panty), and she purposely turned her butt against me and picked up stuffs on the floor thus revealing her upskirt, or she squat next to me to massage and revealed her panty or pussy to me.

rahl
31-07-2020, 03:35 AM
1. I like the teasing where I am face upwards and she was standing at my head area to massage my body. And her boobs were touching my face and her perfume makes me hard. And she knows that in really pleasure me and keep doing it till my brother slowly mari kita.

My fav tease is the one on my back, where the ML bents my knee at right angle, and uses both her hands to knead upward to my groin one by one. It's a legit massage move but the MLs who reach the balls will always get me high.

Sad to say I haven't experienced it in a long time.

kass
31-07-2020, 01:12 PM
This is one of my favourite moves too, both when on stomach and back.

It is more exciting when my leg is bent while I am on my stomach, and the ML work on the inner thigh, jewels and occasional brushes on the stick.

warrior90
02-08-2020, 04:57 PM

Bro can share contact please

CherryBoy
07-08-2020, 09:26 AM
This is one of my favourite moves too, both when on stomach and back.

It is more exciting when my leg is bent while I am on my stomach, and the ML work on the inner thigh, jewels and occasional brushes on the stick.

hi bro, can pm me for exchange. i recently come across a small cosy nice ambience spa , the therapists provide excellent massage n free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session. no special or hardsell prostrate nonsense. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.

kass
07-08-2020, 03:25 PM
hi bro, can pm me for exchange. i recently come across a small cosy nice ambience spa , the therapists provide excellent massage n free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session. no special or hardsell prostrate nonsense. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance.

Cheers to the trade bro.

A clean solid massage is exactly what I am looking for. Any(welcomed) teasing would be the dessert.

Anycall
07-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Any of you experienced ML licking all over your back before?

Angry100
07-08-2020, 06:53 PM

2. The accidentally stroke against your groin area. Or even hand goes past my brother and feel it.

3. With me facing up and she sat on my groin area to massage either my leg or body and she grained her pelvis against my groin area while massaging.

4. Last time in spa where they have the mattress on the floor and she was wearing miniskirt (sometimes with no panty), and she purposely turned her butt against me and picked up stuffs on the floor thus revealing her upskirt, or she squat next to me to massage and revealed her panty or pussy to me.

I like this No. 1 the most!!! Very steam. It never fails to make me Mari kita. Especially when she stroke from my chest and nipple all the way to my pelvic area, back and forth a few times. Who can share with me such masseurs? Thank you!

sean99
10-08-2020, 09:56 AM

Bro , thank for the contact, really a good cosy place to enjoy solid massage n relax for a day. Though the place is a clean joint, the free teasing really enjoyable and no extra cost. which is a gem for current market. thumb up!

bassf
10-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Willing to exchange....can share?

rocket1128
10-08-2020, 10:28 AM

I have similar for exchange too, pm me your lobang for exchange

redmarkjoe
16-08-2020, 11:35 AM
can share.

bitemee
16-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Anyone got recommendations or home based massage?

sladang
16-08-2020, 01:26 PM

Hi bro,

Visited this place recently, i had L as per your recommendation,

One very unique characteristic abt this spa is i pay the entrance fees by cash & the receptionist issues me a receipt which bears my name & ic numbers in full, do u encounter the same thing?

I thot pertaining to the Personal Data Protective Act, oni partial(the last 3 numbers + the last alphabet) of the ic numbers are display in the receipt,

Or is it that in spa industry they are allow to do so?

YouAllSuck
16-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Jenny at golden mile does the best godlike tease during her HDLY. Good massage+can bath+no rush+godlike hdly=damn good value.

Adele HDLY is good but still lose to jenny. Only bad thing is jenny not a syt. ** ** spa. She's a legend in the GM thread.

I've never encountered a syt who can do tease well outside of GL, damn sian this covid!

LurkerLurks
16-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Hi bro,

One very unique characteristic abt this spa is i pay the entrance fees by cash & the receptionist issues me a receipt which bears my name & ic numbers in full, do u encounter the same thing?

I thot pertaining to the Personal Data Protective Act, oni partial(the last 3 numbers + the last alphabet) of the ic numbers are display in the receipt,

actually u pay by cash how they get ur name and ic? is it because need to sign in then u pass the whole IC to them? usually they cant and wont write it elsewhere except their logbook or something de..

sladang
16-08-2020, 10:26 PM
actually u pay by cash how they get ur name and ic? is it because need to sign in then u pass the whole IC to them? usually they cant and wont write it elsewhere except their logbook or something de..

Sign in to ipad, no more logbook writing, in the ipad i hv to input my name, ic & hp no which are compulsory,

I din pass my ic to her, she allows me do it myself, she juz monitors oni,

After that pay her cash & she prints out the receipt, my name & full ic numbers are display on the receipt, which i find it weird..

lam1673
17-08-2020, 12:09 AM
I encountered one interesting tease. Normally,hand and arm massage is the boring part. But this ML when doing hand and arm massage place my hand on her boob and massage my back and forearm. My hand was playing her boob when she is massaging my arm. Somemore she has a pair of C-cup boobs and her bra has no padding and I can feel the breast though the T- shirt. Also I am not required to wear shorts and she does not cover me with towel at all during most of the session even when I am on my back facing her with my erected

Bladerunner2049
17-08-2020, 12:24 AM
I encountered one interesting tease. Normally,hand and arm massage is the boring part. But this ML when doing hand and arm massage place my hand on her boob and massage my back and forearm. My hand was playing her boob when she is massaging my arm. Somemore she has a pair of C-cup boobs and her bra has no padding and I can feel the breast though the T- shirt. Also I am not required to wear shorts and she does not cover me with towel at all during most of the session even when I am on my back facing her with my erected

Please share contact and location! Thanks

addict999
17-08-2020, 12:59 AM
https://spankbang.com/2zq3v/video/cmd+012+the+temptation+massage+parlor+renon+kanae

CherryBoy
17-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Hi bro,

i think bcos they r a proper spa therefore they follow the rule n regulation. Anyway u can ask not to print the receipt . i never think much when they pass me the recepit, i just tuck inside my pocket n throw away after the massage.

KingLoe
17-08-2020, 11:32 AM

Bro,
Can share the location and contact please?

Thanks.

Raverial
17-08-2020, 12:04 PM

Bro , can share ctc and location?
Thx👍

loneyheart
17-08-2020, 04:33 PM
i think bcos they r a proper spa therefore they follow the rule n regulation. Anyway u can ask not to print the receipt . i never think much when they pass me the recepit, i just tuck inside my pocket n throw away after the massage.

Upped u bro :)

alibolala
17-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Bro , can share ctc and location?
Thx👍

Can share?

CherryBoy
17-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Bro,

Thanks.

pm u bro.:)

ad_riche
18-08-2020, 07:47 AM
Awesome place,thank for the sharing bro! Very quiet and tranquil environment . i parked my car outside one landed house and walk over: Free parking! The massage is what bro cherry mentioned, simply professional n sensual in certain area. No hanky panky but the free teasing is really a bonus for clean joint. up ur point bro for sharing this little nice place.:)

toshio
18-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Can share the ctc please?

gdrive
18-08-2020, 02:26 PM

Hi bro, can share contact

unsung80
19-08-2020, 03:34 PM
My recent encounter was her breast squeezing against my head while she was rubbing my butt. :cool:

tribiyoni89
19-08-2020, 04:19 PM

Brother can share location?

mpfire
19-08-2020, 05:47 PM
My recent encounter was her breast squeezing against my head while she was rubbing my butt. :cool:

Can share where is it? :D

wickyjohn
20-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Just came back today from session, nice new place with clean rooms and all. As bro cherry mentioned, lots of teaseing but no gq. The ml that attended me really pushed me to the edge so much that i asked for extention at the end of the hour :D

Lets share more of these great finds

Bladerunner2049
20-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Just came back today from session, nice new place with clean rooms and all. As bro cherry mentioned, lots of teaseing but no gq. The ml that attended me really pushed me to the edge so much that i asked for extention at the end of the hour :D

Can share contact please?

rahl
20-08-2020, 01:20 AM

how long can u guys stand being teased? Me, not too long :)

CherryBoy
20-08-2020, 08:51 AM

i really enjoy this little spa alot, is clean n cosy spa ambience. The therapists really executed their massage well and focus in their job. Hard to find such decent n clean joint in sg .

sean99
20-08-2020, 01:42 PM
i really enjoy this little spa alot, is clean n cosy spa ambience. The therapists really executed their massage well and focus in their job. Hard to find such decent n clean joint in sg .

Thank for ur contact bro, I went thrice already . Recently I tired easily due to work fatigue ..... so I always go for a sleep for 90 min before I head back to my office.

guyche
20-08-2020, 02:25 PM

Bro,

Thanks!

FireB
20-08-2020, 02:36 PM

Hi bro,

Please share this contact

Thank you

Bobby8881
20-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Bro

Can share contact pls?

TIA

happyman131
20-08-2020, 03:56 PM

bro, please share. exactly what i'm looking for

plor
20-08-2020, 05:48 PM
I have a clean place in central that has very strong massage and teasing - can also get simple release. Can share with bros who share with me.

storming
20-08-2020, 07:10 PM
bro, please share. exactly what i'm looking for
bro can share please.

storming
20-08-2020, 07:13 PM

bro can share coNtact heeheeee

maxxxxxx
20-08-2020, 07:40 PM

Hi bro, can share the contact?

coleman123
20-08-2020, 07:56 PM

Bro. Can share this great find.. Thanks

sladang
21-08-2020, 12:41 AM
I have a clean place in central that has very strong massage and teasing - can also get simple release. Can share with bros who share with me.

How complicated can a release be? :D ..

songuntiljurong
21-08-2020, 01:51 AM
Bro exchange gem pls. Pm Shuang tgt

vendomy8282
21-08-2020, 01:56 AM
I once had a milf massage lady...super horny....when I am lying face down, she will ask me to lift up my buttocks,

zorro539
21-08-2020, 02:18 AM

bro can you share this wonderful teasing ctc. thanks

kass
21-08-2020, 01:55 PM

Me not long at all. I have misfired a few times due to a mixture of stress and being relatively inexperienced :o

Fin18
21-08-2020, 02:27 PM

Can share contact please

Hori
21-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi bro
Please pm me for the location pls
Thank you

jjknight
21-08-2020, 03:03 PM
hi bro, can pm me for exchange. i recently come across a small cosy nice ambience spa , the therapists provide excellent massage n free teasing. The place is a clean joint, bascially go there to enjoy the enticing n relaxing massage for the session. no special or hardsell prostrate nonsense. A nice little gem where i will go whenever i want to sleep and relax without disturbance. Hi bro, can u share the contact? Need such relaxation time now. Thanks.

hellobye
21-08-2020, 03:47 PM
best teasing for me was in a clean spa where the teasing got so intense i was on all 4 like doggy style and the ML was literally fingering my ass while jerking me off.

superstiffy
21-08-2020, 04:19 PM
How complicated can a release be? :D ..

When got alot of service option lor.... for example

hj - 50
hj + touch outside top - 60
hj + touch inside top - 65
hj + take off shirt - 70
hj + take of bra - 75
hj + touch outside bottom - 80

now sibei alot of pattern...

andytanforu
21-08-2020, 04:57 PM

Bro can share the contact tks

andytanforu
21-08-2020, 05:05 PM

Bro please share the contact tks

supershaft
21-08-2020, 05:37 PM
best teasing for me was in a clean spa where the teasing got so intense i was on all 4 like doggy style and the ML was literally fingering my ass while jerking me off.

the fingernails duno she got wash clean before servicing next bro onot... hahaha

yikes!

rahl
21-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Me not long at all. I have misfired a few times due to a mixture of stress and being relatively inexperienced :o

Haha I used to be embarrassed when it happened but actually not bad, no blue balls as long as you had enough teasing :)

sladang
21-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Really? i din get that leh :confused: ..
When got alot of service option lor.... for example

hj - 50
hj + touch outside top - 60
hj + touch inside top - 65
hj + take off shirt - 70
hj + take of bra - 75
hj + touch outside bottom - 80

now sibei alot of pattern...

Yeah bro, u got a point there, plus the detailed pricing that involves complexity & complication on what the MLs nowadays can offer, or demand :(..

kass
22-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Haha I used to be embarrassed when it happened but actually not bad, no blue balls as long as you had enough teasing :)

Haha the first time it happened, I was super embarrassed even though it was pleasurable.
For the next few times, I was less embarrassed, but wished that I had better control of the firing mechanism haha

javl0ver
22-08-2020, 11:59 AM

bro, can share contact?:D

tiko
22-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Thanks to bro CherryBoy for the intro ! Really nice soothing massage over there in a nice quiet environment. Will visit again !

itwarrior
23-08-2020, 12:40 AM
Bro.. Can share the contact and damage

andyhalo
23-08-2020, 12:46 AM
bro can you share this wonderful teasing ctc. thanks
Wow bro. i am really really interested to try tht massage. Care to share?

hafiz11
23-08-2020, 01:01 AM
I just visited her a few days ago. She is good. :D

Thanks to bro CherryBoy for the intro ! Really nice soothing massage over there in a nice quiet environment. Will visit again !

Hii bro. Can share contact? Will up your pts!

hafiz11
23-08-2020, 01:05 AM

Hi bro. Can share location and ml?:)

zorro539
23-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Wow bro. i am really really interested to try tht massage. Care to share?

bro you quoted the wrong message. I am also waiting bro lam to reply.

hafiz11
23-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Awesome place,thank for the sharing bro! Very quiet and tranquil environment . i parked my car outside one landed house and walk over: Free parking! The massage is what bro cherry mentioned, simply professional n sensual in certain area. No hanky panky but the free teasing is really a bonus for clean joint. up ur point bro for sharing this little nice place.:)

Hii can share ml and location bro?

samdiy
23-08-2020, 01:35 AM
Bro,Can share contact and damage?Ty

samdiy
23-08-2020, 01:39 AM
Bro, Can share contact?ty

CherryBoy
23-08-2020, 07:10 AM
Welcome bro, i am glad that u like this little spa too. Hard to find such gem, doing very good massage under cosy environment.I find the receptiontist very cute ,hehehe too bad she don't do massgae. :p

gaoo
23-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Welcome bro, i am glad that u like this little spa too. Hard to find such gem, doing very good massage under cosy environment.I find the receptiontist very cute ,hehehe too bad she don't do massgae. :p
Thanks bro cherry, i am scheduled to be there this week and excited with all feedback i read.

tiko
23-08-2020, 01:48 PM
QUOTE=ad_riche;20163124]Awesome place,thank for the sharing bro! Very quiet and tranquil environment . i parked my car outside one landed house and walk over: Free parking! The massage is what bro cherry mentioned, simply professional n sensual in certain area. No hanky panky but the free teasing is really a bonus for clean joint. up ur point bro for sharing this little nice place.:)[/QUOTE]

CherryBoy
23-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Thanks bro cherry, i am scheduled to be there this week and excited with all feedback i read.

Bro nothing to be excited . Is a clean place to relax . That all.

fireboomer
23-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Can share ctc? Thanks.

superstiffy
23-08-2020, 04:51 PM
got kang tao from bro cherryboy fast hand fast leg go and try... dunno to like or hate this place.... massage sibei song... then i hear.. 先生到钟了... wah nabei say is finish but actually never finish :D:D jialat...

this place is very clean... proper spa.. new and recep is chio SYT.. dunno can do massage anot... will go back for massage if i in the area...

madmax8888
23-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Jenny at golden mile does the best godlike tease during her HDLY. Good massage+can bath+no rush+godlike hdly=damn good value.

Adele HDLY is good but still lose to jenny. Only bad thing is jenny not a syt. ** ** spa. She's a legend in the GM thread.

I've never encountered a syt who can do tease well outside of GL, damn sian this covid!

Better than Adele? Definitely must try.

sean99
23-08-2020, 09:14 PM
got kang tao from bro cherryboy fast hand fast leg go and try... dunno to like or hate this place.... massage sibei song... then i hear.. 先生到钟了... wah nabei say is finish but actually never finish :D:D jialat...

this place is very clean... proper spa.. new and recep is chio SYT.. dunno can do massage anot... will go back for massage if i in the area...

hahahhaha,same sentiment bro!!!! next time i will take 90 min. Time flies too fast when you in total relaxation.

sladang
23-08-2020, 09:33 PM

Think if at other joint, ML will whisper to u: 亲爱的到钟了 :D 。。

superstiffy
24-08-2020, 10:13 AM
hahahhaha,same sentiment bro!!!! next time i will take 90 min. Time flies too fast when you in total relaxation.

My one got ask me want to extend anot but her pattern only 1 style so i never extend... if pattern alot i will extend hahah

Think if at other joint, ML will whisper to u: 亲爱的到钟了 :D 。。

Wah yes.. but my experience say most of the time this one is opening line before chopper come out... once they say 亲爱的 or 帅哥 you know the menu will come out liao... :p

hohoguy
24-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Any Bros, comes into HC that like to massage you Asshole area without poke into Ass or maybe poke abit? Use to have one but the masseur gone back since CB1

GilbertHx
24-08-2020, 10:41 AM

Hello bro, able to share this joint with me? Thanks!

sladang
24-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Wah yes.. but my experience say most of the time this one is opening line before chopper come out... once they say 亲爱的 or 帅哥 you know the menu will come out liao... :p

U missed out one: 宝贝 :D 。。

enzer88
24-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Hi, can share with me this decent n free teasing joint, thank.

afterburn
24-08-2020, 09:13 PM
U missed out one: 宝贝 :D 。。

This is my line :D, not the ML's

Anycall
25-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Anyone shot in hdly position before?

foxriver
25-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Tried out the contact given by TS cherryboy.

Just came back from their massage joint.

Plus
Recep definitely a cute SYT. Got her name and kinda cute-looking as well. Even bothered to initate small talks to me.
Room: Definitely cosy and nice ambience
ML: Soso. Abit like aunite. Not too talkative but however able to converse if you do want to. Have Lady A****. Looks kinda like 30 ish or more? But her massage for neck feels good.
Parking is not an issue. Like one bro previously mentioned just park near the private estate and walk over. After massage, you can go try out the stall literally beside the massage. Try out their ILT and PGM. Its nice and famous. Sold out pretty fast even before early afternoon.
They are having a promo so i think its kinda ok for that price.

Cons:
No allocated washing cubicles in individual rooms. Washing area/toilet is all the way behind so its kinda awkward if you are allocated near the reception. Imagine you have to walk all the way behind after Mosha? Lol.
ML and recep kinda try to push for some hot stone therapy a few times but rejected. Not too pushy but even the recep tells me to try out next time if you wanna truly enjoy.. Kinda kinky but imagine she is the one massaging you? Words within words or maybe is think too much.

Many thanks to TS for the recommendations. Try calling beforehand before reaching. Its upon reaching i realised Lady L is not working today. Joke.. lol. Try asking TS for contacts.

unsung80
25-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Tks bro Cherryboy for recommendation.

Definitely a decent venue, interior settings looking cosy. I decided to be a little more adventurous on my first visit, i let the Malaysian SYT receptionist arrange the masseuse, instead of Cherryboy's recommendation.

My masseuse sure knows how to talk with customer. Her massage was fairly good and can feel she use her heart to massage me, instead of going through motion. She is not shy, why so? One pattern is she will go behind my head and rub me with her boobs facing up on my face. Her hands will sensually rub my thighs to feel relax.

Good time is short, the usual "亲爱的, time is up." I wanted to enjoy more, so i extended without caring for my bank. From 1hr booking ended up 2hrs. The masseuse will emphasis this is a clean joint so anything more is prohibited. But she sure knows how to talk dirty with me during the session to stimulate my mind.

Not suitable for bros who want bone breaking or hard massage.

unsung80
25-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Tried out the contact given by TS cherryboy.

Just came back from their massage joint.

Plus
Recep definitely a cute SYT. Got her name and kinda cute-looking as well. Even bothered to initate small talks to me.
Room: Definitely cosy and nice ambience
ML: Soso. Abit like aunite. Not too talkative but however able to converse if you do want to. Have Lady A****. Looks kinda like 30 ish or more? But her massage for neck feels good.
Parking is not an issue. Like one bro previously mentioned just park near the private estate and walk over. After massage, you can go try out the stall literally beside the massage. Try out their ILT and PGM. Its nice and famous. Sold out pretty fast even before early afternoon.
They are having a promo so i think its kinda ok for that price.

Cons:
No allocated washing cubicles in individual rooms. Washing area/toilet is all the way behind so its kinda awkward if you are allocated near the reception. Imagine you have to walk all the way behind after Mosha? Lol.
ML and recep kinda try to push for some hot stone therapy a few times but rejected. Not too pushy but even the recep tells me to try out next time if you wanna truly enjoy.. Kinda kinky but imagine she is the one massaging you? Words within words or maybe is think too much.

Many thanks to TS for the recommendations. Try calling beforehand before reaching. Its upon reaching i realised Lady L is not working today. Joke.. lol. Try asking TS for contacts.

I just visited too, maybe we were few rooms away. :D Indeed going shower is kinda of weird, step out of the room and the ladies there can see free show. Ya they keep pushing for hot stones, it never went into my ears, not pushy for sure as they are doing their job.

daring70
25-08-2020, 03:53 PM
try anna from An Qi SPA middle road branch Any Bros, comes into HC that like to massage you Asshole area without poke into Ass or maybe poke abit? Use to have one but the masseur gone back since CB1

foxriver
25-08-2020, 04:01 PM
double post.

foxriver
25-08-2020, 04:02 PM
I just visited too, maybe we were few rooms away. :D Indeed going shower is kinda of weird, step out of the room and the ladies there can see free show. Ya they keep pushing for hot stones, it never went into my ears, not pushy for sure as they are doing their job.
the recep looks cute definitely IMO. Kinda tempted to try their hot stone but lets see if any others tried.

Kinda weird why they dont have any attached shower cubicles in each room. Imagine you have to wash up but have to queue outside waiting for a bro to come out after shower.

zorro539
25-08-2020, 04:06 PM

Definitely a decent venue, interior settings looking cosy. I decided to be a little more adventurous on my first visit, i let the Malaysian SYT receptionist arrange the masseuse, instead of Cherryboy's recommendation.

My masseuse sure knows how to talk with customer. Her massage was fairly good and can feel she use her heart to massage me, instead of going through motion. She is not shy, why so? One pattern is she will go behind my head and rub me with her boobs facing up on my face. Her hands will sensually rub my thighs to feel relax.

Good time is short, the usual "亲爱的, time is up." I wanted to enjoy more, so i extended without caring for my bank. From 1hr booking ended up 2hrs. The masseuse will emphasis this is a clean joint so anything more is prohibited. But she sure knows how to talk dirty with me during the session to stimulate my mind.

Bro, which lady you tried? Is it one that the counter will try to promote? PM me if you prefer.

HSB2000
25-08-2020, 04:15 PM

Thanks bro CherryBoy for the sharing.

Just try Lady Jxxxx and I would have to agreed that nothing to be excited, just a clean and relax massage.

Decided to try due to their current promotion rate before 2pm, and below is my takes:

Nice, clean and relax ambiance. Counter girl was young and sweet, but kinda try to sell the hot-stone massage($88/hr), which I rejected.

ML look slim and kinda a simple milf, and very polite. Massage was just normal, more of relaxing type than professional TCM. Teasing/sensual was very very mild, my brother totally have no reaction throughout the massage. Nearly fall asleep toward the end (maybe too relax lah) haha...

Overall, it is a nice place to relax but not for those who are looking for more excitement or low budget, like me :)

noMoney4Sex
25-08-2020, 05:03 PM
i know of beauty milf (not jenny) she do provide good massage 7/10, teasing 8/10 as one of lost method in the current massage industry. after she loose of all the knots she will use her fingernails to run through the whole body than after that she will run through the ass and balls area than she continue her leg massage and after she will start to massage the balls area like juagen method , it will be slightly painful as she really push on the nerves and massage it . flip over she will continue with the juagen technical support and end with release... total damage is 100 all in.
for roaming need to top up to remove top only. her name is Soph**
working location is at bu*** cu** #03-*0.
the hint given is very obvious so do some research and surely you all can find. if cannot find go bugis just on wechat and find people nearby. her moments are quite obvious she working as massuere.

those who like my fr can help to ups my points. thanks

CherryBoy
25-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Thanks bro CherryBoy for the sharing.

Just try Lady Jxxxx and I would have to agreed that nothing to be excited, just a clean and relax massage.

Decided to try due to their current promotion rate before 2pm, and below is my takes:

Nice, clean and relax ambiance. Counter girl was young and sweet, but kinda try to sell the hot-stone massage($88/hr), which I rejected.

ML look slim and kinda a simple milf, and very polite. Massage was just normal, more of relaxing type than professional TCM. Teasing/sensual was very very mild, my brother totally have no reaction throughout the massage. Nearly fall asleep toward the end (maybe too relax lah) haha...

Overall, it is a nice place to relax but not for those who are looking for more excitement or low budget, like me :)Yes bro, a nice little spa to relax for an hour before heading home. I like the spa cosy ambience and the tranquility of the surrounding.

CherryBoy
25-08-2020, 09:38 PM
the recep looks cute definitely IMO. Kinda tempted to try their hot stone but lets see if any others tried.

Kinda weird why they dont have any attached shower cubicles in each room. Imagine you have to wash up but have to queue outside waiting for a bro to come out after shower.

Bro,i thought they use hot towel to clean up ur body? I sometime request for two towels so that it can warm the body and remove the oil.

foxriver
26-08-2020, 10:55 AM
She did not use hot towel to wipe me down after mosha. So its kinda weird. Maybe i did not request.

KingLoe
26-08-2020, 11:06 AM

Bro, can share the contact and location please? Thank you.

stoicism
26-08-2020, 12:23 PM
the recep looks cute definitely IMO. Kinda tempted to try their hot stone but lets see if any others tried. .

The hot stone is interesting.. I think the masseuse prefer it because they don't have to press so hard.. the hot stone does the work. In terms of massage whatever they do with the hands they just do with the stone..

HSB2000
26-08-2020, 12:29 PM
She did not use hot towel to wipe me down after mosha. So its kinda weird. Maybe i did not request.

For mosha you will have to wash it off, it is difficult to clean with towel lah.

blibs
26-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Got name of the spa from bro cherry but didn't get Ml name. From the ML initial, managed to figure out who was it. Ambience was superb. Only bad thing was no attached shower. Massage was good. Swedish style. Claims she paid a lot of money to learn. Looks wise, not my kind. Should be early 40s. Didn't expect her to be this old. Skip L if you're not into older ML. I paid 60 for first hour. Decided to extend for 50 dollars. Hoping for magic to happen. Second part was disappointed. When I went out to make payment, I realised there was no 50 dollars on the menu. Hmmm. I'm thinking how the recep came up with the price. But I'm not complaining since it's cheaper than the first hour. Will try out recommendation from bros that tried the MLs there

Nick246
26-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Anyone mind to share the place?

darktimus07
26-08-2020, 04:34 PM
hi all. care to share the contact

supershaft
26-08-2020, 04:35 PM
another great teasing methos was that ML came in and dim the lights, tore both sides of paper underwear.. and started using oil to gently stroke the body and gently scratch the balls .. every 1 min of msging the body will be followed by 1 min of circling the lumpa area and sexilty brushing the rod..

ALl 6o mins repetitively doing it.

There was once my spurn just shoot out after 10 mins into the massage as long time stored inside.

ML still ask gently as i need to change another underwear...?

haha.. damn paiseh.

rahl
26-08-2020, 05:24 PM

haha.. damn paiseh.

once shoot, all interest in teasing and other sexual things disappeared haha

supershaft
26-08-2020, 05:28 PM
once shoot, all interest in teasing and other sexual things disappeared haha

indeed.. reli feel wasted the money.. F man

haha

reraze
26-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Had a phenomenal experience with teasing massage yesterday morning. Obtained ctc from fellow samster after exchange, first round tried it (spa in the northeast area) didnt get the lady I wanted, went so so. But yesterday managed to book in advance!
Loc - northeast
Look - 8/10 SYT type looks mid 20s
Boobs - 7/10 small B cup, eraser nipples
Butt - 9/10 soft squeezable BEST quality ass ive seen in a while
Massage - 8.5/10 Im not really a man after massage, so I asked for medium. She did a good job, but I cant give accurate rating since didnt take strong.
Teasing - 9.5/10 probably one of the best ive had, teasing was insane. Hands accidentally going everywhere, and best part she will fondle your balls, grope you from the back, massage under your thighs, all before even popping gq
HJ - 8/10 id say pretty standard, but very very conscientous will make sure you feel good and shoot everything, i was busy roaming her tits and amazing ass
Best part was after the action, still had maybe 10-15 mins i thought shower time but no! She stopped me and continued a massage, mainly over the legs.
Overall - 9/10
RTM - very likely but location is out of the way so may need some planning
Total damage - 55 + 50
PS asked and she mentioned she does BJ at 100 but not FJ. Didnt try, I feel 100 is a bit carrot chop. Might try to nego down next time.

Interested bros can PM me. Due to high volume will only be replying bros who have Ctc and pts to exchange.

YMMV

toyotarush
26-08-2020, 06:01 PM
another great teasing methos was that ML came in and dim the lights, tore both sides of paper underwear.. and started using oil to gently stroke the body and gently scratch the balls .. every 1 min of msging the body will be followed by 1 min of circling the lumpa area and sexilty brushing the rod..

There was once my spurn just shoot out after 10 mins into the massage as long time stored inside.

haha.. damn paiseh.

Bro I understand how paiseh it is. Happened to me once many years back. Used to go to this place with the same ml when my muscles were aching. Great teasing and make me hard for the entire time.
This day happen when my muscles were aching and I decided to go to this joint immediately after my ICT. Maybe due to staying in camp for too long, after 15 min of teasing, buay Tahan and shoot out. At least this ml shock but she did hold and jerk me till I shoot finished and get me a new underwear to change.

At least during the start of the session we were chatting and I told her just book our from camp and never see any women’s for a week.

kass
26-08-2020, 09:15 PM

haha.. damn paiseh.

Haha bro the build up of sensualness is very exciting.

I have misfired on 4 occasions, with each one less embarrassing than the previous.

But after shooting, my brain switched off and I am no longer in the mood for teasing :D

kitano
26-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Had a phenomenal experience with teasing massage yesterday morning. Obtained ctc from fellow samster after exchange, first round tried it (spa in the northeast area) didnt get the lady I wanted, went so so. But yesterday managed to book in advance!
Loc - northeast
Look - 8/10 SYT type looks mid 20s
Boobs - 7/10 small B cup, eraser nipples
Butt - 9/10 soft squeezable BEST quality ass ive seen in a while
Massage - 8.5/10 Im not really a man after massage, so I asked for medium. She did a good job, but I cant give accurate rating since didnt take strong.
Teasing - 9.5/10 probably one of the best ive had, teasing was insane. Hands accidentally going everywhere, and best part she will fondle your balls, grope you from the back, massage under your thighs, all before even popping gq
HJ - 8/10 id say pretty standard, but very very conscientous will make sure you feel good and shoot everything, i was busy roaming her tits and amazing ass
Best part was after the action, still had maybe 10-15 mins i thought shower time but no! She stopped me and continued a massage, mainly over the legs.
Overall - 9/10
RTM - very likely but location is out of the way so may need some planning
Total damage - 55 + 50
PS asked and she mentioned she does BJ at 100 but not FJ. Didnt try, I feel 100 is a bit carrot chop. Might try to nego down next time.

Interested bros can PM me. Due to high volume will only be replying bros who have Ctc and pts to exchange.

YMMV

Bro, pmed, gt contact to share

rahl
26-08-2020, 11:05 PM

I have misfired on 4 occasions, with each one less embarrassing than the previous.

But after shooting, my brain switched off and I am no longer in the mood for teasing :D

Haha yea the ML also know cos suddenly no reaction or interest.

michael_jack
26-08-2020, 11:10 PM
You guys never try to control meh 😑. . .

Once accidentally shoot, game over . . Both oso no mood liao :D

otototot
27-08-2020, 12:44 AM
Can share contact?

rahl
27-08-2020, 01:47 AM
You guys never try to control meh 😑. . .

Once accidentally shoot, game over . . Both oso no mood liao :D

Just tell the gal to stop or slow down la. I have found best to be honest, I think some of them didnt realise we can come like that haha.

kass
27-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Just tell the gal to stop or slow down la. I have found best to be honest, I think some of them didnt realise we can come like that haha.

Sometimes it is hard to control the arousal.

For me, the arousal level hover around 50-70 after a few minutes of teasing, after that it can suddenly spike up to 100 in a few seconds, so there is not enough time to stop.

There was once I managed to stop the ML before firing.
She told me don't control it, if it wants to come out, just let it out :D

pete_the_fish
27-08-2020, 08:40 AM

Ya lor , I always tell the ML to stop when they start jerking me trying to make me cum. Tell them massage more ie teasing first. Just whisper sexily into their ears, softer, slower , harder.

enzer88
27-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Thank for the contact from bro cherryboy. Went last night with a colleague after dinner at nearby. The spa is located in a very quiet neighbourhood, parking is free n not diffcult to get. Took an hour massage n assigned a room. Massage is good, not those tuina type, more like those resort spa type. Relaxing type. Under the dim light & soothing music, really can fall into sleep immediately. Times flies fast and was told time up , can add session if i want.... massage is good hence i took an extension of half an hour. Teasing is mild but i can sense that is part of the massage, not purposely to tease you into special. i would rate this spa 4/5, for the environment and massage n reasonable price. If the syt recept massage me, i would give extra .5 to the rating. hahahaha. she is cute and has a enticing voice.:D

rahl
27-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Sometimes it is hard to control the arousal.

For me, the arousal level hover around 50-70 after a few minutes of teasing, after that it can suddenly spike up to 100 in a few seconds, so there is not enough time to stop.

She told me don't control it, if it wants to come out, just let it out :D

That's good advice actually :)

tiko
27-08-2020, 10:51 AM
ML will always say that... Cos once u shoot... U feel Sian already and will not roam her...

QUOTE=kass;20181472]

She told me don't control it, if it wants to come out, just let it out :D[/QUOTE]

superstiffy
27-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Teasing the same pattern over and over not sian meh?

For me is when ML start teasing will get hard but after awhile using the same pattern will become no feeling and go soft liao...

you all got different experience?

michael_jack
27-08-2020, 01:48 PM
U may try asking or hint to the ml how you want to get teased... :D

If u are lucky enough, u might get what u want bah. .

Lol 😂

Toystory1234
27-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Teasing the same pattern over and over not sian meh?

For me is when ML start teasing will get hard but after awhile using the same pattern will become no feeling and go soft liao...

you all got different experience?

same bro. i thought it was just me. its the main reason i go looking for new shops, so to experience new patterns :)

HSB2000
27-08-2020, 03:33 PM
same bro. i thought it was just me. its the main reason i go looking for new shops, so to experience new patterns :)

Me too bro :)

BrianGriffan
28-08-2020, 12:08 AM
A few years back a good place on Lavender Rd (closed now) I went to a few times. Would get 90 minutes including start with 30 minute Mosha. Mosha feels great with 15 minutes scrubbing back and legs then flip and scrub legs and belly and little bro gets excited and stamds up. Would get GQ at end of Mosha whic would be a quick HJ. Then shower and have 60 minute massage finishing with second HJ. This was my favourite way to do massage as love mosha and getting two shots is awesome. My first shot is always quick, so I get to really relax ajd enjoy the second one which takes much longer to shoot.

iluvp
28-08-2020, 06:25 AM

Agree, we all love to try new ML for variety.

pandab
28-08-2020, 07:11 AM
Sometimes i try another method which is to get my ML to fondle, play with my cock and get her dirty talk with it. And measure the cock against her palm or anything else to get the precum out lol..

superstiffy
28-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Eh.. no i not really talking about changing ML... i taking about same ML but different pattern...

Like Pattern A she squeeze ur ball... Pattern B she tickle ur ball... some Ml teasing is only got Pattern A then after awhile become soft then change to Pattern B become hard again...

But if keep on Pattern A then will be no feeling liao....

afterburn
28-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Eh.. no i not really talking about changing ML... i taking about same ML but different pattern...

Like Pattern A she squeeze ur ball... Pattern B she tickle ur ball... some Ml teasing is only got Pattern A then after awhile become soft then change to Pattern B become hard again...

But if keep on Pattern A then will be no feeling liao....

I will tell the ML to let me view her boobs or pull down pants waistband enough to see the curve of bum and panties, jitao harden in seconds ... saves her all the teasing effort!

kass
28-08-2020, 08:04 PM
I will tell the ML to let me view her boobs or pull down pants waistband enough to see the curve of bum and panties, jitao harden in seconds ... saves her all the teasing effort!

I like your attitude bro. It is all about maximising the result :D

Panda9
28-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Hi can share where is it

sibeinerd
28-08-2020, 09:16 PM

Lol sibei power

fortian17
29-08-2020, 02:49 PM

Can share bro? Tia

addict999
30-08-2020, 05:23 PM

haha.. damn paiseh.

Teasing must be damn good or u store for too long.. Is it from the same spa cherrybro recommend?

Seem like lady L and J are milf. Any syt to recommend?

Not sure if the lady on the left in their fb page is the cute syt recepontist or ML?

andrewang
30-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Thanx Bro CherryBoy for sharing! The ambience is good, massage is strong to my liking and the teasing is a plus.

The most memorable teasing personally experience should be the ant crawling by Ice from Stella. Only manage to RTM once and she was gone.

Burnzzz80
31-08-2020, 01:13 AM

Please share location and Ml, thanks

enzer88
31-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Thanx Bro CherryBoy for sharing! The ambience is good, massage is strong to my liking and the teasing is a plus.

The most memorable teasing personally experience should be the ant crawling by Ice from Stella. Only manage to RTM once and she was gone.

Same here , I also start to going there weekly after getting cherryboy contact . Nice environment n really good massage , bonus is the teasing .

cokl
31-08-2020, 02:28 PM

Bro can share this contact? Thanks

1KnightinBKK
31-08-2020, 02:32 PM

not too long meaning? you can orgasm just from teasing? power sia..

mine will only mari kita and i can't wait to turn over, but at the same time i don't want the teasing to end, the teasing when i'm lying on my front is 100x better than the teasing feeling when i turn and lie on my back.. don't know why.. certain parts accessible from the back more sensitive :D

rahl
31-08-2020, 02:35 PM

mine will only mari kita and i can't wait to turn over, but at the same time i don't want the teasing to end, the teasing when i'm lying on my front is 100x better than the teasing feeling when i turn and lie on my back.. don't know why.. certain parts accessible from the back more sensitive :D

you dont tease old man la haha.

Not surprising at all, the strokes on the back are much nicer than those in front.

1KnightinBKK
31-08-2020, 03:02 PM
you dont tease old man la haha.

Not surprising at all, the strokes on the back are much nicer than those in front.

lol.. i thought it's the younger ones that buetahan shoot out fast..

now i also old liao.. erections are precious.. not every time want to stand can stand.. lol

dadadi
31-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Longing for good teasing haha

1KnightinBKK
31-08-2020, 04:17 PM
i have been visiting my regular almost once every week, her style of teasing i sibei sian liao to be honest although the amt of time spent on teasing is long, almost 45 mins

but i still go there because it's not an advertised place and their hygiene is really quite tip top.. important during times like this..

sibeinerd
31-08-2020, 06:16 PM
i have been visiting my regular almost once every week, her style of teasing i sibei sian liao to be honest although the amt of time spent on teasing is long, almost 45 mins

but i still go there because it's not an advertised place and their hygiene is really quite tip top.. important during times like this..

Bro can share your teasing place to try :)

sibeinerd
31-08-2020, 06:17 PM

Haha yea I also enjoy facing down while being tease. To me iris so much better. Didn’t know have other same thoughts haha.
My Ml sometimes think I dunwant see her face or don’t like her services when I refused to turn lol

lantis
01-09-2020, 01:21 AM
pm u bro.:)

Aching for a good sensual massage, please share location:)

zorro539
01-09-2020, 01:31 AM

bro can you share this ctc. PM if you prefer.

Burnzzz80
01-09-2020, 02:00 AM

Can share location and Ml?

Bladerunner2049
01-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Hi. Can share contract and damage? Thanks.

dickmaster
01-09-2020, 08:44 AM

I'm so relieved to hear that. I thought it only happened to me. It mostly happens when I'm lying on my belly and they massage my ass and between the thighs... when i know I'm about to shoot i ask for tissue, or if it's too late i close my foreskin so that it doesn't leak out and then i soak it up with a tissue

HSB2000
01-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Same here , I also start to going there weekly after getting cherryboy contact . Nice environment n really good massage , bonus is the teasing .

Hmmm good teasing....are you all talking about the so call hot stones package? Coz what I experience is just very mild to near nonexistent teasing with the normal rate.

rahl
01-09-2020, 10:56 AM
I'm so relieved to hear that. I thought it only happened to me. It mostly happens when I'm lying on my belly and they massage my ass and between the thighs... when i know I'm about to shoot i ask for tissue, or if it's too late i close my foreskin so that it doesn't leak out and then i soak it up with a tissue

There must have been a ton of misfires once teasing became a gimmick in massage heh.

sladang
01-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Think it depends on the level of teasing ba,

It's quite understandable if u misfire during intense teasing, eg the ML is groping, twisting & pulling your tool, how to tahan such teasing?

But if u misfire even wif very mild teasing, eg the ML juz presses your inner thigh & ACCIDENTALLY touches your jewels, think it's high time that u go see urologist liao :D ..

Zakarum
01-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Think it depends on the level of teasing ba,

It's quite understandable if u misfire during intense teasing, eg the ML is groping, twisting & pulling your tool, how to tahan such teasing?

But if u misfire even wif very mild teasing, eg the ML juz presses your inner thigh & ACCIDENTALLY touches your jewels, think it's high time that u go see urologist liao :D ..

I got experience before when ML does extreme teasing and not yet hit my jewel I misfire, the ML say my little brother very strong and healthy.

snowboi08
01-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Hmmm good teasing....are you all talking about the so call hot stones package? Coz what I experience is just very mild to near nonexistent teasing with the normal rate.

yup..i went for the 1.5hr rate, but there was non-existent teasing..even when i extended 30min, i thought there will be something..but i was wrong..maybe i not handsome enough..haha

tiko
01-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Haha bro

U need to sweet talk the lady or show to her that you are very experience... Then she will know your hint Liao... Even though she said no special but she can still tease you where u want... At the end of the day if you are happy and Tipp her or RTM, that's what she wants righr

QUOTE=snowboi08;20191186]yup..i went for the 1.5hr rate, but there was non-existent teasing..even when i extended 30min, i thought there will be something..but i was wrong..maybe i not handsome enough..haha[/QUOTE]

supershaft
01-09-2020, 04:26 PM
just curious, would any bros think its a good deal going into the massage place with only a quickie HJ at 20 and nothing else?

yyy12369
01-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Just to share.
My current regular masseuse has the right tease for me... that why it becomes regular right... for me i prefer to be teased on the nipples and my this current M’sian masseuse really know how to do that well.
She will occasionally run her fingers on my nipples while rubbing and massaging my chest, an absolute turn on for me. Of course after which is the usual tickles and hj... always leaves my body shaking... haha.
Other than that, her normal tuina massage is also very good hitting right spots and with good strength! 有练过的。
On think i a bit confuse is that she doesn’t ask GQ, simply do the deed without asking.... but still will tip her $50.... am hoping in future can get her to lick/suck nips!
Anyone keen on exchange contacts w similar experience do pm me. :)

andrewang
01-09-2020, 06:32 PM

Totally agree!!!

everytime
01-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Thanks CherryBoy for sharing the contact.
Did not really have much tease even though had 1.5hr session. Do I need the upgraded package or the base one?
Nevertheless, a superb massage which I have not had since not going Malaysia.

CherryBoy
01-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Thanks CherryBoy for sharing the contact.
Did not really have much tease even though had 1.5hr session. Do I need the upgraded package or the base one?
Nevertheless, a superb massage which I have not had since not going Malaysia. The massage is good right! As for teasing, i pm u. :)

sladang
01-09-2020, 09:45 PM
I got experience before when ML does extreme teasing and not yet hit my jewel I misfire, the ML say my little brother very strong and healthy.
Think u are too strong & too healthy liao :D..

Remember when i was young i was very sensitive to girls, that time no need to even hv physical contact wif girls, juz stand beside sexy girls can hv an immediate hard-on liao, fortunately i din misfire, dunno is it good or no good thou :D ..
The massage is good right! As for teasing, i pm u. :)

Bro,

pm me for teasing too, i definitely din get what u got leh :) ..

loneyheart
02-09-2020, 11:49 AM
yup..i went for the 1.5hr rate, but there was non-existent teasing..even when i extended 30min, i thought there will be something..but i was wrong..maybe i not handsome enough..haha

Ya me too ...not handsome
No physical teasing but only words teasing n get ctc :p
I ext another 30min too ... but ok to me n not looking for anything

Thxs bro CherryBoy

audio1
02-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Tks CherryBoy for contact. Did not manage to book L or J so just went with A. Environment was nice and clean, only thing is no attached toilet. Massage and teasing was good. Tried to upsell hot stone package but wasn’t pushy or blackface when rejected. Will RTM if in the area.

sladang
02-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Thxs bro CherryBoy

Meaning 打情骂俏? :D ..

CherryBoy
02-09-2020, 05:38 PM

Thxs bro CherryBoy
no lah, must get the right person.......pm me, will share more with you.:)

CherryBoy
02-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Tks CherryBoy for contact. Did not manage to book L or J so just went with A. Environment was nice and clean, only thing is no attached toilet. Massage and teasing was good. Tried to upsell hot stone package but wasn’t pushy or blackface when rejected. Will RTM if in the area.
Full agreed, good place to relax.:)

enzer88
02-09-2020, 05:58 PM

Thxs bro CherryBoy

bro,one of the trick is break the ice, talk abit more n cheeky, they will relax n give you more intese teasing. Because is a clean joint, if the customer look serious, i believe the therapist will be very on the ball n focus on massage n skip the teasing. My two cent worth.

Riverwalk
02-09-2020, 05:59 PM
bro,one of the trick is break the ice, talk abit more n cheeky, they will relax n give you more intese teasing. Because is a clean joint, if the customer look serious, i believe the therapist will be very on the ball n focus on massage n skip the teasing. My two cent worth.

A good tactictal move, support

rahl
02-09-2020, 06:00 PM

Its very simple, if the shop advertises 68, 78, 88 or any maintenance BS, and there is no teasing, it's a rip off and to be avoided at all costs.

Golfoxer
02-09-2020, 07:05 PM
Bro, can share contact and damage pls? Thanks!

HSB2000
02-09-2020, 08:44 PM
no lah, must get the right person.......pm me, will share more with you.:)

Hmmm Bro CherryBoy, but I'm getting one of the 2 ML which you have shared leh, or I kana 调包...

CherryBoy
02-09-2020, 09:53 PM

Another old bird.:D

zorro539
02-09-2020, 10:12 PM

tried and tested this approach, but one of the therapists politely said no to me when i made my moves in subtle way. maybe i not handsome.

CherryBoy
02-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Hmmm Bro CherryBoy, but I'm getting one of the 2 ML which you have shared leh, or I kana 调包...

Bro, i just pm u.:)

Fin18
02-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Went to the joint today , as recommended by Bro CherryBoy managed to Book J , nice place to relax despite the teasing is very mild for me .. can share any strategy or another name that can give me intense teasing bro lol

Riverwalk
03-09-2020, 04:07 AM
tried and tested this approach, but one of the therapists politely said no to me when i made my moves in subtle way. maybe i not handsome.

Must be lady L ?

par12
05-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Had went to the shop last week as bro CherryBoy gave me the location. Think I also got lady L. Her massage was damn strong and good for relaxing. Never had such a strong massage for a long long time already. But teasing was non existence for me. Think need to try more then will get it. Nevertheless I had a great massage experience. Thanks bro for the recommendation! By the way also saw the cute cashier but never see the face as she was wearing mask when I pay for the entrance fee. Not sure can ask to msg too or not? Haha

SBFVIP
05-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Had went to the shop last week as bro CherryBoy gave me the location. Think I also got lady L. Her massage was damn strong and good for relaxing. Never had such a strong massage for a long long time already. But teasing was non existence for me. Think need to try more then will get it. Nevertheless I had a great massage experience. Thanks bro for the recommendation! By the way also saw the cute cashier but never see the face as she was wearing mask when I pay for the entrance fee. Not sure can ask to msg too or not? Haha

Me also never get any teasing from Linda. Wasted my $60 and time to travelled there.

HSB2000
05-09-2020, 09:54 AM

Haha I did ask her but she say she don't do massage, else unlikely we will have a chance to meet her at the counter lor :)

Kingstone
05-09-2020, 10:57 AM
1st visit arrange by cute counter get ML AxxxE. Massage piano type and with teasing.

2nd visit request JxxY or LxxxA but J not available so L massage for me. Massage with strong but no teasing.
She ask me up grade massage package but I rejected.
After finish massage, she ask me nextime can find JxxxN. Because I no up grade?

Any FR for JxxxN? Please share

tiko
05-09-2020, 11:18 AM
Any FR for Hxxxn ???

1st visit arrange by cute counter get ML AxxxE. Massage piano type and with teasing.

2nd visit request JxxY or LxxxA but J not available so L massage for me. Massage with strong but no teasing.

noob0123
05-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Who can share me the spa intro by cherryboy?

PowerNasi
05-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Me also never get any teasing from Linda. Wasted my $60 and time to travelled there.

You never mention you are an SBFVIP? :p

SBFVIP
05-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Who can share me the spa intro by cherryboy?

Don't believe what Cherryboy told you. No teasing except hard massage. Wasting time and money only. I suspect Cherryboy is the boss or OKT. The business must be no good.

SBFVIP
05-09-2020, 06:44 PM

Linda said want teasing must upgrade to $88. Not going to return anymore.

soundworks
05-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Let share my experience with cherryboy contact.
Went yesterday and took a 90min massage,i was assigned Jxxx, tall n slim figure. Maybe in her late thirties. Very good massage throughout the session. When she massage my lower body, i purposely widen my legs and i told her i enjoy more massage at butt area,i guess she get the hint and massage my butt for a good 5-10 min before glide her hand in n out my groin area. She applied more oil and continue to glide in n out before she procced to my thigh so on so forth. My didi was as hard as titianium. lol. The atmosphere is good, dim light and soft music.......she asked me to turn over n massage my shoulder , neck follow by chest and stomach......my didi stand up again....lol.....as she massage lower part of my stomach n thigh, i wish she pop the GQ.......keep praying.....hahaha......when she shifted her hand to massage my calf, i know game over....Overall the experience is good. definitely will go back for massage if happen to be around the area.

zorro539
05-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Any FR for Hxxxn ???

Got H**** on one previous visit. Nothing much. Very light brushes around the legs but nothing near the butt crack or groin. She don’t go near the inner regions.

Funny that one other bro got more than what I got from J***. I did the same hints and J*** openly said ‘sorry cannot do this’.

tiko
05-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Ok thanks bro

I tried Cxxxy on my first visit... she is good....

Got H**** on one previous visit. Nothing much. Very light brushes around the legs but nothing near the butt crack or groin. She don’t go near the inner regions.

Funny that one other bro got more than what I got from J***. I did the same hints and J*** openly said ‘sorry cannot do this’.

zorro539
05-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Ok thanks bro

I tried Cxxxy on my first visit... she is good....

Thanks bro, I have tried her before I tried J***.

I will just say she’s not my cup of tea unfortunately.