PDA

View Full Version : Spa de Palace

proliferator
17-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Firstly, hi to everyone here..

I've been reading this forum for about 2 weeks or so and there is a great wealth of information here that all the senior bro's and new contributors have put alot of time into to type and publish.

So with that in mind, let me firstly say my thanks! :)

Anyhow, i've been cheonging for about 1 1/2 years but nothing over the top so far. Visiting the regular HC's around town..

Last week, a cousin of mine and myself went up to Spa de Palace. We've been there previously but the girls then were not too good so we took a pass. Heard some good news from a friend that visited this place just recently so decided to give it a go.

This place is seriously one of the more posh places and decently renovated HC's in town.. Once you inform the receptionist that you are interested in FJ, the OKT appears down the staircase and leads you upstairs and through a camouflaged door to a pick of rooms.

He asked if we wanted the VIP service. It seems the VIP service gives you a room with a jacuzzi tub inside and 3 attached bedrooms. You can have a dip with your mate and the respective girls in the tub first before proceeding to bonk her and coming back out for another dip and swapping girls.

The damage for this was RM468 for 2 hrs and you could swap. I looked at my cousin and he looked at me and we simultaneously agreed.

So the captain led us to a room and it turns out the room also has a fridge with beer inside which i suppose they will charge you for later? We didnt drink it as alcohol is a mighty inhibitor for sexual performance in my case..

It also turns out that the tub is "not working". The jacuzzi jet doesnt work neither does the water faucets. No water comes out. The water in there has been still and sitting there since god knows when but he still insists its clean and we have a dip. We politely pass and he parades the girls.

I picked a 22 year old girl named xia or something to that extent from shenzhen. We were still intent on getting that stripping down and hanging around bit even though we couldnt use the tub so we all stripped down and started singing karaoke on the tv there.

While we were singing karaoke, the girl was rubbing your little bro while we were having fun fondling both girls. After 15 minutes or so, beh tahan so head to the rooms and got it on.

Just a thought, has anyone tried doing it in the open here whtout going to the rooms? Just using the open area? Would be quite interesting!

Ill admit first that my endurance is lousy so i opted for a capped BJ and her suction was good but she was dripping saliva all over me which was slightly turning off but nevertheless, was good..

Her catbath was normal but she must've been a very heavy smoker with the stench of smoke coming off her very strong as she worked your nipples.

Her pussy was nicely shaved and lovely pink. Her past part!

We started with her on top riding once she declared she wanted to get it on from the BJ and going into her was something else.. It was nice and warm and she was tight as well. Either shes a good actress or the looks of pleasure on her face is a sight to behold..

Shes very obliging to different positions too and she ended up suggesting to this boring ahpek different positions we should try. i was just intent lying there watching her bounce enjoying the rod.

All in all, it was a great bonk and she was a lovely girl with mediocre cantonese (somewhat rare in PRC's?) as my mandarin is non-existent.

Here goes the numbers!

BJ: 7.5
Catbath: 6.5 <- bad smokers stench altho im sure fellow smokers wont smell it .. hehe

FJ: 9!!

RTF: nope.. i seem to have this belief that if i were to pay for sexual pleasure, i would make sure that its for the motto "variety is the spice of life".. I would try someone new regardless of how good a previous one was..

Then we went out.. waited for my cousin who has considerably more stamina before i made my move on his girl..

To be continued..

At work now... Haih.. heheeh

I hope this post was informative for all and if theres anything that i shouldn't have said or mentioned, please dont hesitate to tell me. Thanks alot!!:o

KLKOOL
18-11-2007, 07:16 PM
THERE IS ALREADY AN EXISTING THREAD.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40647&page=30

localhunter
19-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Some people just never learn. They should have their acc suspended for 2 weeks because of open a new thread. What is so hard to click a search button?
Its like going to yahoo.com and type 'sex' --> Kabooom .. all the sex related site will come out eventually. Another noob !!:mad:

k3nnyx
19-11-2007, 11:07 AM
accidentally post

shiok1968
19-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Some people just never learn. They should have their acc suspended for 2 weeks because of open a new thread. What is so hard to click a search button?
Its like going to yahoo.com and type 'sex' --> Kabooom .. all the sex related site will come out eventually. Another noob !!:mad:Relax lah bro.

In your case, I should think you should just ignore and move on. Dun get so agitated cos later no mood for bonks.;)

municum
19-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Yah, nvr mind lar, still our bro gave gud FR and people shd appreciate him for that. hey bro, keep the FRs coming anyway:D