PDA

View Full Version : KTV Girls

Janet_W
13-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Can someone pls help me ?

I caught my dear surfg tis website. Think he went to a ktv in town.

I smell his clothes and it has a strong perfume smell.

Can someone pls tell me what KTV r in the town area ?

bangbangben
13-11-2007, 05:00 PM
There is a
K-box at Cineleisure.
K-box at Marina Square.
K-box at Suntec City Mall.
Party world at Cuppage
Party world at International Building
Party world at Crown Prince Hotel
Party world at Shenton Way

You could try searching for him at these places. :cool:

You can think all you wan, but what I assume is Exams have ended and School Holidays have started.

websurfbastard
13-11-2007, 05:06 PM

I think you have more to find out since you are in this forum now......Good Luck to your dear dear....

Or maybe you will enjoy yourself in here and get to more bros....I sure they will be very much interested.

You can always drop a private PM and leave you number so they can personally advice you on all the things you need to know. Likewise, for me too.......

DegenerationX
13-11-2007, 05:27 PM

so what is wrong wif your dear going to KTV for some singing sessions?? its a healthy hobby mah. u never go KTV before meh??:confused:

SDMM
13-11-2007, 08:54 PM

You want the truth? Can you handle the truth?
Are you sure you would like to catch your dear in the KTV room with a naked gal giving him a blowjob?
Better pretend to see and hear no evil. At least you can save your marriage. I suggest you spent more time beautifying yourself and learning how to please your man better than wasting time in this forum

bratwurst_dick
13-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Are you sure you would like to catch your dear in the KTV room with a naked gal giving him a blowjob?
Better pretend to see and hear no evil. At least you can save your marriage. I suggest you spent more time beautifying yourself and learning how to please your man better than wasting time in this forum

Ouch......the truth hurts....thats a great statement you have there bro. i agree...sometimes men is like kites..you gotta knw when to pull strings and when to release more strings...as long as your kite comes back to you. Pull to tight, string breaks, Bye Bye husband and deardear.:)

Janet_W
13-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Pls I jus want 2 find out which of e KTV he went?

Y some of u so defensive. Unless u know my dear?

Seem like everyone noe each other here ?:(

Janet_W
13-11-2007, 09:14 PM
bratwurst_dick, lks like ur nick says a lot abt u. U R A DICKHEAD ! :mad:

FromBoy2Man
14-11-2007, 12:07 AM

Aiya maybe she gei gei(pretend), just trying to 'fish' some bro out here for a session? :rolleyes:

Earthquake
14-11-2007, 12:12 AM

Why bother asking here? Can ask him to his face. Sit in KTV and have perfume smell means nothing. As for what KTVs, so many how to even begin to name ???

HellSpawn
14-11-2007, 01:10 AM

I suggest you remain in the ivory tower your dear dear built for you and not wonder down here where you dont belong.

Just my opinion, I dont think you can live with the things you discover your boy boy is doing.

yllauxes
14-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Give him the benefit of the doubt, if u still want him as a dear..Maybe he's with his friends where more than half are friends at kbox or party world.. If u want the truth, and which will hurts... then I think u will know the answer... It doesn't matter which ktv he went to, will it make a difference?

Idealist
14-11-2007, 01:21 AM
wah. here have woman come look for boyfriend and husband one meh? scary le. hope my OC dun do the same

Niceman
14-11-2007, 03:11 AM
I wont mind bring u around to find the KTV :)

DegenerationX
14-11-2007, 09:33 AM

Like what many has said, the truth hurts. so what if you know which KTV he went to? are u going to go down to the place n make a big scene?? it will only make your relationship worse. close one eye ba.

notsonewbird
14-11-2007, 10:37 AM
best you ask your "dear" (why still call dear id : mad: : mad: : mad: so many mad already?)
bf only why you so control freak?
pl look in phone directory la. look for IMH see can cure you or not

jdi813
14-11-2007, 11:54 AM
piang eh ... what the hell is the world cummin too ...

for the sake of all people in this forum ... go confront ur dear dear face to face and trash it all out and put and end to ur suffering ... if u can live with his transgressions fine and good if not dump him and go find some nerd who like u has not ever heard or has anything to do with the "seedy" side of singapore

monster98
14-11-2007, 03:04 PM
There is a
K-box at Cineleisure.
K-box at Marina Square.
K-box at Suntec City Mall.
Party world at Cuppage
Party world at International Building
Party world at Crown Prince Hotel
Party world at Shenton Way

So thoughtful of u to help her...... :D Is Geylang consider part of the town? Maybe U can add in BS party world at GL.... :p

bangbangben
14-11-2007, 03:21 PM
:D
dun think her "SCHOOL-BOY" darling will go BS family KTV. Cos that one seldom got perfume smell one...
Party world & K-Box waitress all got put perfume one, then hair smell nice nice.

Janet_W: Cummon... u try reporting to the "Men In Blue". I believe they will activate all their forces to all KTV in Singapore just to hunt ur bf for u. They will hold a photo of ur boyboy in their left hand and right hand on another woman's titts.

Gameboy1234
14-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Cummon... u try reporting to the "Men In Blue". I believe they will activate all their forces to all KTV in Singapore just to hunt ur bf for u. They will hold a photo of ur boyboy in their left hand and right hand on another woman's titts.

Ha Ha... dats a gd one bro ! :D

DickHead7
14-11-2007, 04:09 PM
I heard someone calling me, maybe you might want to PM me if you need help. :D

Nothing is wrong with being a DICKHEAD, at least you had lots of fun with it. :p

[QUOTE=Janet_W;2391602]bratwurst_dick, lks like ur nick says a lot abt u. U R A DICKHEAD !

Winyup
14-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Get even with him! Simple as that.There are plenty of KTVs in town you can seek an interview as they will definately require GRO, maybe who knows you have the standard & they might hire you to start work there immediately. Maybe who knows you might be super lucky, within a few days after you start work, you will have a chance to serve your dear when he patronises the same KTV as where you might be working!:D

Alternatively, you can hire a P.I. to trail him every night.
Not sure you are able to handle the truth after you have discover it?

Get a life, find another man!:p

Fredredwhite27
14-11-2007, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Winyup;2393614]Get even with him! Simple as that.There are plenty of KTVs in town you can seek an interview as they will definately require GRO, maybe who knows you have the standard & they might hire you to start work there immediately. Maybe who knows you might be super lucky, within a few days after you start work, you will have a chance to serve your dear when he patronises the same KTV as where you might be working!:D

Thats a good one bro.:D

monster98
15-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Janet_W: Cummon... u try reporting to the "Men In Blue". I believe they will activate all their forces to all KTV in Singapore just to hunt ur bf for u. They will hold a photo of ur boyboy in their left hand and right hand on another woman's titts.

TMD........ I think she really reported her case to the men in blue lah...... So efficient for them to conduct an immediate raid tonight..But I think they raided the wrong KTVs. Don't understimate our dear Janet here wor........ :p

Xyberduke
15-11-2007, 06:41 PM

Hi Janet,
Here's an honest feedback and nothing sarcastic.

There're several ktvs in town as you can see from this forum. Therefore, it's almost impossible to pinpoint which your dear has went if he indeed has went.

In fact, there're many ppl posting here abt ktvs w/o even stepping into a ktv before. There're a lot of curious men whom had gotten knowledge of ktvs from their buddies at meals/coffee and posted them here to gain some rep pts to greater access to information. They just gather info and keep themselves up to date with the latest happenings so as to be in sync with their buddies and not felt left out.

Perfume smell is common, it can be any night clubs. I just need to be on the dance floor at st james for 30mins to get all sorts of perfume smell. It could also be a visit to a decent karaoke, whereby his female colleagues/friends may have put on perfume.

If he's just yr bf, and he indeed went, pls keep an open mind before concluding anything. I've friends who are simply there to accompany their buddies, and their wives pick them up from the joints at the end of it fully trusting that they did not do anything unfaithful to them which is indeed the case.

I hope you find closure in this. Posting here would not help.

gambler
15-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Haha, if Janet wanna catch hubby, just hire PI or she herself can follow him mah ... so many KTVs, she know liao, donno what she can do, go to everyone of them :eek:

ken li
15-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi Janet,
Here's an honest feedback and nothing sarcastic.
If ... he indeed went, pls keep an open mind before concluding anything. I've friends who are simply there to accompany their buddies, and their wives pick them up from the joints at the end of it fully trusting that they did not do anything unfaithful to them which is indeed the case.

I hope you find closure in this. Posting here would not help.

Fully agree... I might add that Janet's boy could be out for business reasons trying to earn some money for Janet. There are a multitude of gentlemen out there at KTVs who have to do business there! So chill out Janet ... unless you got more info... actually even then... Janet should still chill and ask whether she had anything to do with her boy having the need to go KTV for any reason other than innocent ones.

evo7_5
15-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Janet,

Relax a bit. The truth is your "Dear" is surfing this website at home means he is not always outside. Else, he will be too busy either holding the remote control, singing or feeling somethings.

MiniHawk
15-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Seem like her boy boy have found out she came into the net and gave her a thrashing before breaking her off. Any takers?:D