PDA

View Full Version : WesT CoasT Soapy DelighTs

JumBoRock
13-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi Yo, yoz, bros of SBF,its been 2 and half years since starting a thread on new personal findings.......Yea a new joint indeed!....The 'Kingdom' for Men......

Good tidings for those putting up in the west area, specially those around Clementi sector, another western front joint added to the list.........

A discreet quiet location,nice conceptual ambience, with 5 rooms, two in specially made waterproofing for air bed, body to body soapy service...

Housing 6 female therapists, I termed them therapists bcos 3 of them are in fact in clinical gowns, or should I say a doctor's overcoat. as they were serving tea and coffee to us, I think , delibrately they allow their front top part of their gown to be exposed, allowing us the view of their cleaveges and figure in lingerie, while bending forwards serving us beverages......ah ya ya ya

The therapists are gathering feedback as to how to further improve their joint services, possibly trying to perform better then the soapy joints in town, I guess.

Could only share in detail the one that caught my eye, her summary ratings:
Name: Zhu Er, or Joey
Age; mid 20s I guess, to me a syt is someone 18-21yrs, so shes definitely not there.
Titts: C ups 32C
Figure: 1.63m tall, 32c 25 33,very fair skin tone, one of her attrative features that groped my attention...overall 7/10
Face: lianish or my frens say nite club gal look ,haha.once seen,sure noe working in club type.
Highlights of our bonk

Her sliding of butt up and down my back and front for the soapy thingy already stimulated me till the verge of cumming liao, plus her skillful hands caressing.
In the dry bed, her stereos seemingly sounded original, was a big turn on for me, her long slim legs wrapping around my waist while I bonked away.....bbbj was good too, patiently for 10-12mins or so, variations, suction hard then slow....
Low points of our bonk

While kissing and frenching her frontal teeth knocked onto my , wah liaw, pain sia, though not on purpose, was accident....
While dogging her from back, our piak piak sounds getting louder, while I was immense in shiokness, getting harder and cumming one of her frens teasingly shouted in their native tongue, keep quiet, alas I dun understand their language, thought was some comment, attention distracted, little brudder dick went limp awhile....amidst the WLs giggling outside, paiseh sia......

* Note, willing to share with bros who have contributed FRs, PM me, however be forgiving in my timing to reply bcos not really convenient logging in daily nowadays.

Cheers!

SpcialAS
13-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Check ur Pm bro, btw, u forget to add the cost? whats the damage?
TQ:)

nabuterter
13-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Steady lah bro! You've got mail!:D

Will up your points once I regained back my power.:)

ChuiTaLan
13-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Bro TS, wat abt the damage? :rolleyes:

Me Siam Bu
13-11-2007, 11:18 AM
wats the damage bro :)

Janrio
13-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi bro,

Can PM me the location. I am dying to try this massage as I never try before. Read already made me song.

thanks
Joe

Hi Yo, yoz, bros of SBF,its been 2 and half years since starting a thread on new personal findings.......Yea a new joint indeed!....The 'Kingdom' for Men......

Good tidings for those putting up in the west area, specially those around Clementi sector, another western front joint added to the list.........

A discreet quiet location,nice conceptual ambience, with 5 rooms, two in specially made waterproofing for air bed, body to body soapy service...

Housing 6 female therapists, I termed them therapists bcos 3 of them are in fact in clinical gowns, or should I say a doctor's overcoat. as they were serving tea and coffee to us, I think , delibrately they allow their front top part of their gown to be exposed, allowing us the view of their cleaveges and figure in lingerie, while bending forwards serving us beverages......ah ya ya ya

The therapists are gathering feedback as to how to further improve their joint services, possibly trying to perform better then the soapy joints in town, I guess.

Could only share in detail the one that caught my eye, her summary ratings:
Name: Zhu Er, or Joey
Age; mid 20s I guess, to me a syt is someone 18-21yrs, so shes definitely not there.
Titts: C ups 32C
Figure: 1.63m tall, 32c 25 33,very fair skin tone, one of her attrative features that groped my attention...overall 7/10
Face: lianish or my frens say nite club gal look ,haha.once seen,sure noe working in club type.
Highlights of our bonk

Her sliding of butt up and down my back and front for the soapy thingy already stimulated me till the verge of cumming liao, plus her skillful hands caressing.
In the dry bed, her stereos seemingly sounded original, was a big turn on for me, her long slim legs wrapping around my waist while I bonked away.....bbbj was good too, patiently for 10-12mins or so, variations, suction hard then slow....
Low points of our bonk

While kissing and frenching her frontal teeth knocked onto my , wah liaw, pain sia, though not on purpose, was accident....
While dogging her from back, our piak piak sounds getting louder, while I was immense in shiokness, getting harder and cumming one of her frens teasingly shouted in their native tongue, keep quiet, alas I dun understand their language, thought was some comment, attention distracted, little brudder dick went limp awhile....amidst the WLs giggling outside, paiseh sia......

* Note, willing to share with bros who have contributed FRs, PM me, however be forgiving in my timing to reply bcos not really convenient logging in daily nowadays.

Cheers!

STK01
13-11-2007, 11:44 AM
The clinical gowns as described kindof turns me on!

U got PM bro!! :D

Darknites
13-11-2007, 12:26 PM
anyone has the lineup of the gals over there?

pm also can... ;)

caveman
13-11-2007, 01:06 PM
ohhh, i think i know this place, but never have chance to try as no vitamin M this month.
2 blacks away from me. so convenient.
will give FR as soon as i can :D

bangbangben
13-11-2007, 02:05 PM
finally... west side story aint boring anymore.
u have PM! :D

STK01
13-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I just came back from recce.

Hmm... is the place near clementi interchange? I thought I guessed it right but I just cannot find it! :confused:

shen2803
13-11-2007, 06:18 PM
hey bro can share the location,im always ard west side tks alot

HandsomeX
13-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey bro, can share this soapy delight place? thanks

atomsgame
13-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Can share this location? Thanks

horserider69
13-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Bro, me staying at the west end so please kindly pm me the location.. thks!

shadowbladez
13-11-2007, 09:24 PM
hey man, could u pm me the location? staying in the west

ezez11
13-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi Bro, a great discovery. Importantly, what is the damage? It seems now more sopyland will open in our island. cheers!

Peter
13-11-2007, 11:16 PM
woah, great to see this thread, looks like our West area is getting more interesting + exciting + sexy!

same
13-11-2007, 11:33 PM
you got PM!!! think lots of them LOL

stupidbloke
14-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Hi bro,

will appreciate pm re:location.

Tks. SB

stupidbloke
14-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Hi bro,

Much appreciated if you can pm me the location.

tks. SB

hink0046
14-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Bro, can PMme the location?

p2923m
14-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Heheh~~ Brother.. i am living at West also .. :D can pm me the place.

Thanks.

Caledor
14-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Hey bro Jumbo,

Great intro to the place. Havent revisited SBF for so long that I even forgot my previous ID.. Can PM me the location of the place? Will guarantee a fr after trying this place out.

Steam Engine
14-11-2007, 03:54 AM
Westerner here.. Haha.. PM me location. Thanks Bro.

Amadeus
14-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Heehee Hahaaa live in east but work in west, can steal eat, u got pm bro!!!:p

acer1714
14-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Bro,can share with us.I just pm u :)

sparkypk56
14-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Up you for your sharing spirit on new lobangs

febn2005
14-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi bro, can pm me location.
Thanks

atomsgame
14-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Apprecaite if brother can pm location.
I stay in Jurong

weeklys
14-11-2007, 06:24 PM
no luch .......went to search earlier on with fr but cannot find. opp esso dun have. ginza kana renovation so cannot be. the market there many ppl so cannot be discreet. last try went ard the hawker centre at uob bank there also dun hv ... arghhhhh...... bro.......can advise locale? :(

l3onhart
14-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Hi bro can share the location ? THanks
btw how much is the dmg like ?

durgarry
14-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Bro....can pm me the actual location....me west side man too...

STK01
14-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Bros... think we better be patient. Me also tried to recce on my own based on clues but no luck.

However, the clinical gowns worn by the gals there really turns me on. Shall be patient and wait for TS to come back! :D

teddybear_lov
14-11-2007, 09:40 PM
can share location with me staying west side.
Promise to write report after quest.

teddybear_lov
14-11-2007, 09:43 PM
can share location with me. staying west area too.

Scrubber
14-11-2007, 10:02 PM
I have to agree this joint looks promising. Will pitch a tent here. :D

rubberking
15-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Hi brudders,
Can share with me the location of this joint? Pls PM me .. thanks. =)

Rgds
RK

Guy^ver
15-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I'm sure fellow samsters staying in the clementi, teban gardens, jurong, bukit batok, bukit panjang, holland, dover, west coast, pandan gardens etc etc region can't wait and must be planning to make their journey to the west for soapy delights.

The location of this joint is in a very secluded part in the western side of Singapore. I would say that it takes a 'western' guy to know how to get there the first time successfully. Shall not reveal further on any prominent landmarks (u should know why)

Not to dampen the ever enthusiasm hunger of all fellow brudders but this joint is not officially opened yet. Still got some minor touch up to be done.

Please understand that requests for entry to this 'exclusive' joint shall be made to the threadstarter. Dun wana spoil the market. And to all fellow brudders who have access to this joint, please be absolutely discreet in sharing info. Never ever reveal the modus operandi.

I'm sure all brudders wouldn't want to lose such a nice place to rest n relax. Happy Bonking.

JumBoRock
15-11-2007, 05:44 AM
Yoz dear bros SBF, please be forgiving to my lateness, I only manage to reply half of my total PMs. Those bros that have not recieved my reply, pls wait, will try to asap when time and opportunity permits.
Damage is promotional at 140.
cheers

ang076
15-11-2007, 08:40 AM
If this joint got high-bed, allow tarma and the gals must be pretty with make-up and bluish eyeshadows (just like what I come across at Pearl Centre (there are such gals in white gowns), that will be better..

angel23
15-11-2007, 08:50 AM
Search everywhere but don't forget HL garden lah!
Ha ha ha!

Bodyart
15-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi guyz,

I hv nv post any replies b4...I'm from d WEST too...My guess diz place iz at West Coast Car Centre??? hehehehe juz a wild guess.

Cheerz broz:D

MamboJ3011
15-11-2007, 12:44 PM
yummy....going to check out tonight...I think I know where....:D

brany_kong
15-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me....:)

[email protected]

ShittyAss
15-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Hi guyz,

I hv nv post any replies b4...I'm from d WEST too...My guess diz place iz at West Coast Car Centre??? hehehehe juz a wild guess.

Cheerz broz:D

jurong island will be a better location la...car centre? knn..do inside the car meh!?

ShittyAss
15-11-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm sure fellow samsters staying in the clementi, teban gardens, jurong, bukit batok, bukit panjang, holland, dover, west coast, pandan gardens etc etc region can't wait and must be planning to make their journey to the west for soapy delights.

The location of this joint is in a very secluded part in the western side of Singapore. I would say that it takes a 'western' guy to know how to get there the first time successfully. Shall not reveal further on any prominent landmarks (u should know why)

Not to dampen the ever enthusiasm hunger of all fellow brudders but this joint is not officially opened yet. Still got some minor touch up to be done.

Please understand that requests for entry to this 'exclusive' joint shall be made to the threadstarter. Dun wana spoil the market. And to all fellow brudders who have access to this joint, please be absolutely discreet in sharing info. Never ever reveal the modus operandi.

I'm sure all brudders wouldn't want to lose such a nice place to rest n relax. Happy Bonking.

When is the official open date? any idea mah?? i wana draw lst blood man!! hee..anyway, i got the location :D ...anyone else wana know..pls pm the TS..not me...

enzer88
15-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Promotion is 140,if no promotion is how much??

Guy^ver
15-11-2007, 03:23 PM
If this joint got high-bed, allow tarma and the gals must be pretty with make-up and bluish eyeshadows (just like what I come across at Pearl Centre (there are such gals in white gowns), that will be better..

Brudder, dun worry. All needs shall be taken care of including tarma. Majority of the WLs should be between 20-24 [please dun quote me] and I suppose they dressed up to themes. Dun be surprised if one of the WLs puts on a cute Jap School Uniform or Chinese traditional Du Dou or even Nursing Uniform.

I'm sure that some of the lau jiao brudders here knows of the modus operandi, please be absolutely discreet and avoid dropping hints of the fortresses whereabouts.

For brudders who wants to know where and how to get there? Please go thru the threadstarter. No point treading & combing the whole western part of sillypore. Admittance is strictly by appointment.

I must say $140 is a good bargain. When can we brudders from the west ever gets such a good bargain, from young & pretty SYTs to theme dressing to soapy massages to FJ? IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING right here in front of our doorstep.

Can't wait to draw first blood!

e2q3a
15-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Bro,
You got mail. Check your PM.

Guy^ver
15-11-2007, 03:40 PM
When is the official open date? any idea mah?? i wana draw lst blood man!! hee..anyway, i got the location :D ...anyone else wana know..pls pm the TS..not me...

Brudder, good to know that you've receive information from the threadstarter with regards to the location. Ok brudders, this joint is officially opened TODAY!!! YES TODAY!!!

Got to retract my previous statement of young and pretty SYTs to experienced WLs. Sorry about that as i was too excited. However, I was given the assurance of tip top service. The main reason is that concurrently there is another soapy joint 'reopening' in CBD and they need to cater to the larger demand over there. i.e. the sweet SYTs are being deployed over there today.

Did i mention theme dressing? I reckon brudders would have to dressed up as patients when visiting this joint in the western part of Sillypore. At least 2 WLs are putting on nursing uniforms to serve the 'patients' from the west.

I'm neither promoting this joint or the OKT. Please kindly approach threadstarter for the contact. Again, absolute discreetion is requested from all brudders.

Let's enjoy

bangbangben
15-11-2007, 03:52 PM

Bro... 2 newbie PM me for location details!!!
zzzzzzzz
Newbies please read "sticky" and in short, get from TS (thread starter). Unless approval given by TS, dun think other bro willl be sending out details...

those who PM-ed me for location will be given 3 "used, stained, bloody, smelly, red pad". :)

achia
15-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Lately went there often to meet customers.....
PM me the location.....
Would love to try it out.....
Hope it is the same feeling as i had in Korea

NewModerator
15-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Sound interesting but only 1 fr from ST.
Shall wait and see.;)

dirtymonk82
15-11-2007, 09:05 PM
woo hoo...hope its somewhere near my place :D

Shooter
15-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks bro Jumborock for the PM will try if Vit M is replenish.

teddybear_lov
15-11-2007, 10:29 PM
hey bro, thanks for the PM but i have 4got to give me the contact.
Don't mind pm me the contact.
Thanks

ShittyAss
15-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Bro... 2 newbie PM me for location details!!!
zzzzzzzz
Newbies please read "sticky" and in short, get from TS (thread starter). Unless approval given by TS, dun think other bro willl be sending out details...

those who PM-ed me for location will be given 3 "used, stained, bloody, smelly, red pad". :)

haha...i also got a few pms....nah...pls PM the TS....its the rule of the game dudes...

anyway, any idea when the official launch? shall we try lst blood 2gether?!?! :D

Shin-chan
15-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Hmmm,

TS pm me the location and a contact liao, but maybe i tried to arranged too late, 10PM++ hehe...

Btw anyone knows this TN operates from what time to what time ?

sggirls
15-11-2007, 11:50 PM
A tip...............the adv appears in THE NEW PAPER today.......there is a number to call.

So hunt for the contact in the paper.

eternise
16-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Bro can pm me the place?
So interested to find out but sian... me still 'entry level'

nikon
16-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Was there yesterday after several attempts to hunt for this joint. Walked almost the whole of the west coast area and happened to visit my friends in one of the golf outlet, and the distinctive owner / manager caught my eyes as I'm one of his regular in another joint in CDB area. So he invited me and was soon greeted by nurses...Interm of facilities, there isn't any partition between the rooms, hence stereo from the next room is pretty solid, and it comes with surround sounds...kekeke...

I had Helen and below is the FR, hope bros can get a better idea of the service rendered:

Name: Helen
Origin: China, GuanDong
V Statistic: 34B/25/32 melon type of breast with nice nips
Look: 1.68m, complexion fair, matured lady look, not really SYT, long curvy hair, nice eyes and pretty sharp feature.
In general, this lady is pretty hot if you guys are heated up, she's not really very service oriented, as this is the only 2nd day here in Sg, but she's rather accommodating to my needs. Love hole is pretty tight and get really wet easily, think she came twice throughout the entire session.

Guys, do take good care of these ladies and believe they will do that in returns. Have fun and be nice.

-nikon :)

gajah
16-11-2007, 01:53 PM
This joint advertised in The New Paper yesterday. Visit is by appointment only, no walk-in allowed..

(_!_)
16-11-2007, 06:06 PM
First I must thank the TS for his PM on the address of this wonderful place. I was there earlier today and below is my FR.

It is indeed a discreet place with hidden cameras on the outside so they can see who is at the door. The door is also alway locked and it adds a certain amount of sercurity to the place. I SMSed my appointment to the number provided and arranged for a time.

Went there and went in greeted by a pretty lady dressed in what looked like a physician's white overcoat. Once inside, she served me tea and bent forward to expose her very nice bra underneath.

She then asked me is there any girl that I want or want her to recommend. Me being there for the first time, I asked for her to recommend and I only remembered that she said she was Zhu Er. This name sound very familiar as I am sure I have read about her in the earlier post. I then said 'OK, You.' She immediately showed me to the room and help me to get out of my clothes and give me a towel and proceed to the shower.

This is where all it began, I laid down on the air cushion and she came to wash me clean. She really got me cleaned properly with her hands breasts and tongue. I was also pleasantly surprised when she got down and AR me. WOW Shiok man.

We then proceeded to the room where she continues to catbath me until she capped and BJed me. She used warm water during her BJ and it felt good... Bros who have yet to try this type of BJ, you are missing a big part in your sexual life. She then got up and rode me while I played with her C cupped breast. (it was later that I found that they were fake, can feel edges of plastic bag inside.) We changed to missionary and other variance before I unloaded. All the time, her stereo was good and I am sure other bros sitting outside can hear her.

We then proceeded to wash up and I asked her where she was from and other stuff. Apparently, this place is opened only afew days and Zhu Er is here from Haerbin for the first time and it was also her first few days at work.

Overall Rating:
Name : Zhu Er
Looks : 7/10
Fingering : Yes
Boobs : C (but fake)
BJ : 7/10 (would be able to judge better if BBBJ)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Flexible body to accommodate any position and good stereo)
RTF : Will try others first

:) If you like my FR, please up me. If you dun like it, also dun zap me. Thanks

(_!_)
16-11-2007, 06:06 PM
First I must thank the TS for his PM on the address of this wonderful place. I was there earlier today and below is my FR.

It is indeed a discreet place with hidden cameras on the outside so they can see who is at the door. The door is also alway locked and it adds a certain amount of sercurity to the place. I SMSed my appointment to the number provided and arranged for a time.

Went there and went in greeted by a pretty lady dressed in what looked like a physician's white overcoat. Once inside, she served me tea and bent forward to expose her very nice bra underneath.

She then asked me is there any girl that I want or want her to recommend. Me being there for the first time, I asked for her to recommend and I only remembered that she said she was Zhu Er. This name sound very familiar as I am sure I have read about her in the earlier post. I then said 'OK, You.' She immediately showed me to the room and help me to get out of my clothes and give me a towel and proceed to the shower.

This is where all it began, I laid down on the air cushion and she came to wash me clean. She really got me cleaned properly with her hands breasts and tongue. I was also pleasantly surprised when she got down and AR me. WOW Shiok man.

We then proceeded to the room where she continues to catbath me until she capped and BJed me. She used warm water during her BJ and it felt good... Bros who have yet to try this type of BJ, you are missing a big part in your sexual life. She then got up and rode me while I played with her C cupped breast. (it was later that I found that they were fake, can feel edges of plastic bag inside.) We changed to missionary and other variance before I unloaded. All the time, her stereo was good and I am sure other bros sitting outside can hear her.

We then proceeded to wash up and I asked her where she was from and other stuff. Apparently, this place is opened only afew days and Zhu Er is here from Haerbin for the first time and it was also her first few days at work.

Overall Rating:
Name : Zhu Er
Looks : 7/10
Fingering : Yes
Boobs : C (but fake)
BJ : 7/10 (would be able to judge better if BBBJ)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Flexible body to accommodate any position and good stereo)
RTF : Will try others first

:) If you like my FR, please up me. If you dun like it, also dun zap me. Thanks

Shin-chan
16-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Made appointment and zoomed down.

Name: Kailan (or something like that... didn't really get it)
Body: 8/10 (smooth skin and very slim...)
Boobs: 6/10 (maybe A cup, pointed brownish tits, quite nice.)
Face: 7/10 (sweet smile)
Attitude: 7/10 (very cute and friendly, took her own sweet time to do it, thumbs up!)

BBBJ: 8/10 (took her own sweet time and suction is quite good)
BJ: 5/10 (Compare it to BBBJ, the points got moderated)
FJ: 8/10 (Wet and Tight, very sensational, and shiok as she is very sweet looking, omg I love pretty gers XD)

Overall: 7/10
DMG: $140 + $10 tips
RTF: Probably after I get my nxt boost of Vit-M. ^^

Remarks: (sorry for the long story, to save some good time, I placed it below the score in case some bros dun like to read it :P)

Arrived at the super discreet location and at the same time very discreet way on entry.

Picked the ger with the sweetest smile and nice figure, went into the room, stripped and went for the soapy bath session.

Very new to me, first time doing it, very sssshhhhiiiiooookkkkk~~~!!! ^_^

Cleaned me thoroughly, rubba here rubba there, soooo niiiicceee, her skin is sooooo smoooothhhh~ with her tits rubba around me, my 2nd head is hard rock all the way man... and some AR as well with her tiits~ sooo niceee~

Went back to room, surprised me with a BBBJ with hot water, wooo very nice... but the towel ther was alittle screwed up, all the towel fur stuck here and there of my body... kinda creepy, but probably coz the towel is too new.

After a long BBBJ and cat bath, she capped me and BJ awhile more, then went ahead with the FJ.

Woooah man, she is freaking tight and wet!!!! She cow boy for awhile then I suggested that I wanna missionary my way out... :D turned and wack all the way, kiss here kiss there, very nice...

As It was quite some time since my last shot, so I shot rather early...

The Session didn't end there, we went back to the bathroom and she bathed me clean again, woo... then dry me and gave me a short massage before paying her up and leaving.

Quite fantastic place and thumbs up for her services :)

CHEERS!!!

funkyboyz.com
17-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Dear Bros.....

This is my first posting here and i had visited the new joint on 15/11/07. Below is my virgin FR and hope you guys will like it....

This location is really discreet and not much human traffic thus wont feel very paiseh when going there... When i arrived at the said location, i call up the person in charge and he give me the unit number to the said outlet. When i found the outlet, i call the person again and he then ask me to try pushing the door and wait. Shortly after, one lady open the door for me.... When i was inside i saw 3 pair of slippers and i was kind of bored liao... While i was ask to wait at the sofa area, i saw one chinese guys sitting there waiting for his turn too... i was then informed that i need to wait for the bathroom to be ready... They are 2 rooms for the soapy massage. With me at the sofa are 2 lady.... The one who open door for me is call Joey (i believe is the same person that serve out TS) she was pretty but she was wearing a jean short and T-shirt at the time while the other lady was called Jo Jo and she was wearing a orange colour dress (which is quite short) and when she sit down, her panties could be seen wor..... She look great too but too bad she was suposed to serve the other brother who was waiting. While i was waiting, the girls chit chat with us. I then use my hand to massage my neck as i was having abit headache and Joey immediate saw it and came and sit beside me and volunteer to massage my neck while waiting. They also served us tea while waiting. After about 10 mins, the bathroom was ready and as the other bro came first i offer to let him go first but ended up counter offer me to proceed first. I was so greatful to the brother as i had not released for long time.

Joey then led me to her room and she help me to remove my clothes and put it at one side of the queen size bed. she then started to undress herself. Wooo.... She was wearing a matching set of blck colour bra and panties..... my bro is alraedy moving when i sees her naked body.... She certainly look great..... She then give me a towel and we wrap ourselve and went to start our soapy massage. I was getting excited. While in the wash room, she ask me to lie down on the air form queen size bed and started to apply soap on my body..... Without delay, she wet herself and use her nice set of boob to massage my back from head to toe..... Her boob were so soft and the feeling was so nice and my bro was already hard down there. When she move towards my crack area, i was feeling so high then i moan softly..... After about 5 mins of boob massage, she started to use her tongue to paint my back from head to toe including my rear hole.... she was licking it for a long time and i was feeling like i was in the heaven..... She then ask me to turn over to the front. My bro was standing right up high and she continue to use her boob to massage my front. there after she goes to my bro and give it a good BBBJ and even kiss my balls. The feeling was so shiok and had to told her to slow down before i shot into her..... I then requested to return her a favour and to my surprise, she agree and immediately turn around and we had a good 69 and i was also painting her non stop.... When i try to kiss her on her rear hole, she was very high and moaning very loudly....When she cant take it, she help me to wash up and dry outselves and procced to her room......

When we in the room, i lie down and she continue to give me a good boob massage on my back and kiss every part of my back..... and she again surprise me by kissing and licking my rear hole again...... as usual i painted her in 69 position and there was no smell at all and in fact, i enjoyed painting her and she was wet very fast...... we then turn around and she use her nice pair of boob to serve me again.....the feeling was undescribeable ...... thereafter she give me another BBBJ for a long time..... When i was about to cum, i told her to stop and she started to cap me with her mouth...... She also commented that my bro was long and think..... She imm grabbed him and stick into her love hole.... She was above me and pushing up and down..... At the same time, she was moaning very loudly and it does not sound like she is faking.... After a while she requested to lie down and i attack her from top.... I agree to her and we change position and i was squating and trusting into her love hole and this time, she was moaning very loudly and everyone in the outlet can hear her moan but she doesn't seems to be borther about them..... Can see that she is reallly having a nice time.... while trusting into her,my hand were holding onto her nice boob and it was so nice... After about 5 mins, i cum and shot off my load into her but of coz with cap la....

Joey then remove the cd for me and wipe for me.... She then lie beside me and hug onto me and ask me if i enjoyed the session with her... she was like a gf to me and after resting we went back to the bathroom and she wash up for me.... and dry me up.... We then went back to our room and we had a good chat with her.... Everything was no hurry at all and most importantly, i had the feeling of being serve like my girl....

Name : Joey
Look : 7.5/10 (She looks very sweet and pleasent. if she had worn a dress or skirt i would have give her 8 points...haha)
Age : 25 yrs old, she told me one but i think it was about there
V.S : 32C, 24 or 25, 34 (nice body and nice boob.... Her boob very soft and v nice to hold.... Nipple was about brownish but taste nice....)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Really shiok and gf feeling and no rush)
Boob Mass: 8/10 (Really enjoyed very much)
FJ : 9/10 (Very accomdating and nice loud moaning which make me feeling very high)
Damage : S$140/-
RTF : Confirm going back for her one..... if she not working, i would try Jo Jo who is about 23-24 and very sexy lady..... with a pair of big boob too)

She was so nice and even give me her hp number and say i can call her if i wan and she will bring me around if i go china.... hahaha.... On the way out, i managed to saw the other 2 ladies who was serving another two brothers but dun think they caught my eyes..... Anyway, one's man meat is another man's poision..... Maybe i did not see well enough ask the light is dim and romatic.... hahaha....

I had such a great time there and could not stop writing this FR.... As this is my virgin FR, i hope bros here will forgive me if it is too long and pls dun zap me.... For bros who like my FR, Pls UP me.... Many thanks.... As for the bros i meet in the outlet, nice knowing you and i guess you must be one of the regular samester... Hope to see u next round when i go,ok...

Cheers......

JumBoRock
17-11-2007, 03:54 AM
Bros who love commando style, tip top services and MILFs with killer D cup knockers! whatta Lethal triple combination!

a famed milf joining them today! ROSA her name

to many bros' pms who are inquisitive about the WLs ages, all 5 range from 20-26, think JoJo youngest at 20, then Yuki, followed by Helen, should be Joey next.....except Rosa who is into 30s

Many thanks to many bros Points of encouragement.:D

STK01
17-11-2007, 12:25 PM
will make my way down tomorrow!! :D

your_horniness
17-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Another bunch of ASSHOLES not giving the juniors a chance to knw the location of this place. REM U WERE ONCE JUNIORS!!! The only diff is u guys joined earlier n por more seniors. Post so much, make ppl gian wanna go, but dun wanna reveal the location. Wanna protect it dun post it in the forum! Wanna share info dan pm each other! U guys reali think if the police wanna raid the joint, they can only get info frm here? Childish! Im not frm the authorities, but i knw if they depend info frm here, they dun need "tao kia". Who knws maybe 1 of the senior samster is frm them and u guys give him the free info to raid the joint? So who to blame? YOU!
U guys do the posting juz wanna prove ur upclass! Ur the only special ones or big shot! Wanna hv some form of a secret circle.

GET A LIFE, TIS IS A CYBER WORLD NOT REAL!!! In real ur juz a LOSER!

curiosity kills
17-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Another bunch of ASSHOLES not giving the juniors a chance to knw the location of this place. REM U WERE ONCE JUNIORS!!! The only diff is u guys joined earlier n por more seniors. Post so much, make ppl gian wanna go, but dun wanna reveal the location. Wanna protect it dun post it in the forum! Wanna share info dan pm each other! U guys reali think if the police wanna raid the joint, they can only get info frm here? Childish! Im not frm the authorities, but i knw if they depend info frm here, they dun need "tao kia". Who knws maybe 1 of the senior samster is frm them and u guys give him the free info to raid the joint? So who to blame? YOU!
U guys do the posting juz wanna prove ur upclass! Ur the only special ones or big shot! Wanna hv some form of a secret circle.

your horiness...you r the real loser...cos u cannot get the contacts..if u bother to read all 5 pages of the thread, you will realise u do not need anyone to give u the contacts because the joint is being advertised in newspaper...u r the one that really need to get a life.....cannot get no. start writing this type of thread....loser...hahahaha

sgtmoo
17-11-2007, 03:59 PM

gosh...yr horny juice has gone up to yr head..i am also very new and don't have much pts..but i'm cool. i know pple won't tell me either. Am here to learn and read more. Love reading FRs!haha

Bigman
17-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi

Coming back to singapore soon,
Can anyone PM me the place.
Thank alot.

al123
17-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Tried Helen yesterday, from certain angles, the face looks like Amy Yip:D , only face hor..

I was suggesting to her tat maybe they shld change their uniform each week, maybe to bikini gals or french maid.. and if the boss is reading this thread, u can certainly ask ur gals to put on pantyhose, it matches well with the clinical coat tat they are wearing now..

In short, Helen is patient with the soapy massage, i think spent abt 20mins on the soapy.. For those bros who can converse in Cantonese, u will sure hit it off w her.

Have Fun:D

Shin-chan
17-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Wa... so sad, someone zapped me with a _|_ comment... I understand there is ups and downs, but I hope to know why I was zapped...

But anyways, at the same time, "someone" upped my points for helen, Thanks :) I will definitely return you the flavour when I am able to up points ^^;

shen2803
18-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Jus visit tis place last nite n call up the guy who i make appt with..Den he appear frm somewer n call me 2 enter the "STUDIO" was greetedby 3 gals which was introduce by Zhu er who i hv choose.. she led me 2 the rm n help me change up B4 gog 2 the bathrm..I was ask 2 prone down n she started 2 slide up n down on my back follow by AR..Front part was even shoik she spent quite some times rubba here n there den a BBBj which was gd.We den clean up n procced 2 the rm n the rest SOP..Her moaning was gd n the pairs at the last rm moaning could be heard..Overall tis place was VFM,the attiude n service of the gals n u can choose them..Tks TS 4 sharing tis place

subway73
18-11-2007, 10:20 AM
I was suggesting to her tat maybe they shld change their uniform each week, maybe to bikini gals or french maid.. and if the boss is reading this thread, u can certainly ask ur gals to put on pantyhose, it matches well with the clinical coat tat they are wearing now..

Have Fun:D[/QUOTE]

Bro, you must be like me, a fan of VV joint!!! Owner of Tn joints please show us your creativity. Me also Pantyhose freak and will fly down if there are such themes.

P.s. considering start a campaign to lobby PH for as FL standard issue battle order just like CDs

askale
18-11-2007, 06:16 PM
to bro

Can u give me location for me? Pls pm to me.
Thanks.

askale

masterIllegal
18-11-2007, 08:43 PM

Bro, you must be like me, a fan of VV joint!!! Owner of Tn joints please show us your creativity. Me also Pantyhose freak and will fly down if there are such themes.

P.s. considering start a campaign to lobby PH for as FL standard issue battle order just like CDs[/QUOTE]

are u all referring to the location near chinese garden?

allupato1
18-11-2007, 10:16 PM
thanks to TS for the location.... quick hand quick leg made an appt and rush down.

once there, got to choose from 3 WLs, opt for zhu er.
will skip the details on the FR as it has been reported by other bros many times.

Damage is 140. The only comment I want to state is their service is reali top notch. Did the air bed catbath followed by the bonking, session ended with a bath at the end and a cup of tea. Very satisfied.
Will definitely rtf.

hell4lif
19-11-2007, 02:16 AM
hi bro..erm do let me know how i can up ur points..so u cld exchange the info as to where the place is thanks bro...

n00b1e
19-11-2007, 10:11 PM
thanks for sharing bro :D

Wvalentine
19-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Yo Bro,

Can PM me the address pls. I am always interested in West area

Cheers!:)

lumpy
19-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Bro,

Can page me the location? I am staying in the west too.

Thanks. :)

al123
19-11-2007, 11:54 PM

P.s. considering start a campaign to lobby PH for as FL standard issue battle order just like CDs[/QUOTE]

Ya man.. I love PH! cant wait to see these gals in West Coast putting on their pantyhose/stockings..:D

mr.bean
19-11-2007, 11:57 PM
can any bro pls pm me the location and number? thanks in advance !~:)

JumBoRock
20-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Bros into Panty Hose stuff, Good news ,
Rosa taken up the idea and exploring with her other 'sisters',

a petite sweet Milf joining them today.
dunno her name yet,bcos Rosa fren,
she just now mentioned in our casual talk

thank you bros for your points.:D

lpjjiva
20-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro....can pm me the actual location....me west side man too...

vin898
20-11-2007, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=JumBoRock;2406688]

Bros can u pm me the location and number?

Thanks.:p

Shin-chan
20-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Bros into Panty Hose stuff, Good news ,
Rosa taken up the idea and exploring with her other 'sisters',

a petite sweet Milf joining them today.
dunno her name yet,bcos Rosa fren,
she just now mentioned in our casual talk

thank you bros for your points.:D

Hehe, if will there be a theme of school uniforms as well? XD, will definitely RTF very very sooon if the theme kicks in :o

Fisherman88
20-11-2007, 08:03 PM
theres no secret about tis place. no ned to ask for pm loc. jus check the paper daily. call the nbr for appt. sure can find. tip: 8250XXXX gd luck.

warmsocks
21-11-2007, 12:16 AM
hi bros, just a short fr- my first time trying soapy - finally found the joint.
had a late night session with Helen- she does look good from certain angles, as the bros before have said, and nice sized knockers- good for action.
we started off with soapy, but i couldnt enjoy it too much- cold! it was rainy.
she was quite pro though, cut short soapy to carry on with catbath for at least 20 min. maybe i am really endowned, during session she said she came twice, and i felt real contraction pulse which from experience really was .
good gf feeling, i rate her at 7.5.
body's probably also 7.5, catbath at 7, soapy at 6 (not her fault actually)
please do up my points and my power if you agree.
cheers and enjoy!

TRAVELMATE370
21-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Bro TS,

please pm me the contacts. Really interested in trying the soapy massage.
Thanks.

Sentinel_knight
21-11-2007, 04:06 PM
hi all cheongster,
had decided to start out on FRs after missing out too much due to <25 pts.. apologize for the poor FR as i had been involve in FL zone, no requirement for FR...

Let me just get started...

As stated by some bros, the moment i stepped in, wow, got a shock, such seclusion, dark dark one..

Was serve tea by one of the ladies, big knockers, slutty face.. following that, she request that she do an introduction of the gals, not many thou.. just two.

what the heck, in my mind, i am all ready to take her so damn big... however, since my first time, decide to play by ear... haha but only got her name... Zu (3) Er (2)

i smile at her and request that she be the one to service me.. its seems like a super cue, immediately she sat beside me and massage my thigh, higher and higher till almost my groin area.. buay tahan, ask her why not proceeding into the rooms, she apologised and said that all are full...

Finally after 5 - 10 mins, she stood up and led me into one of the room, nothing to complain bout it as i saw a queen size bed.. she help me with my shirt and finally proceed to take off her nurse coverall, walao.. my eyes almost pop out.. not only is her boobs super swee, it was further complimentary by her bra..

My little bro was hard rock.. and the paiseh part came, as she pull down my jeans and underwear, she place her face a little too close and was slapped by the springing action of my little bro... haha.. she was a bit shock thou she said.. wah hao da.. think that's a sop phrase to make man feel good.

proceed to soapy, had tried soapland before, however, this one really shiok. she use some warm liquid and rubba it all over my back and butt, following that she rub her body all over me like no tomorrow... and when i thought that was the end, she started to catbath me all over... front and back.. sibei shiok..

in the room, started with catbath again.. this time she was attacking my asshole like no tomorrow... BBBJ for a long while till i finally stopped her.. by the time for the FJ, i was almost ready to release.. ram her real hard till it was over..

west coast soapy
overall experience... 8/10
environment ..6/10 abit open for my liking.. only partition not walls

Zu(3) Er(2)
age ....25
looks .... 7/10
Bra ..... Grade A.. enhance her body look.. yummy
boobs .... B+ (enhanced thru surgical knife i think)
Figure .... Average slim
Soapy... 8.5/10
catbath ... 9/10 out of the world.
BBBJ .... 7/10 Thai FL perform much better in this aspect
FJ .... 8/10 accomodating and tight...
GFE ....6/10 can really improved more on it....

bros pls dun zapped me.. though not a steamy FR, it clearly states all the real facts.. will try to improve on it.. if possible pls upz me (paiseh to request but if not difficult to satisify my horny needs) :D

william123
21-11-2007, 04:18 PM
hi all cheongster,
had decided to start out on FRs after missing out too much due to <25 pts.. apologize for the poor FR as i had been involve in FL zone, no requirement for FR...

Let me just get started...

As stated by some bros, the moment i stepped in, wow, got a shock, such seclusion, dark dark one..

Was serve tea by one of the ladies, big knockers, slutty face.. following that, she request that she do an introduction of the gals, not many thou.. just two.

what the heck, in my mind, i am all ready to take her so damn big... however, since my first time, decide to play by ear... haha but only got her name... Zu (3) Er (2)

i smile at her and request that she be the one to service me.. its seems like a super cue, immediately she sat beside me and massage my thigh, higher and higher till almost my groin area.. buay tahan, ask her why not proceeding into the rooms, she apologised and said that all are full...

Finally after 5 - 10 mins, she stood up and led me into one of the room, nothing to complain bout it as i saw a queen size bed.. she help me with my shirt and finally proceed to take off her nurse coverall, walao.. my eyes almost pop out.. not only is her boobs super swee, it was further complimentary by her bra..

My little bro was hard rock.. and the paiseh part came, as she pull down my jeans and underwear, she place her face a little too close and was slapped by the springing action of my little bro... haha.. she was a bit shock thou she said.. wah hao da.. think that's a sop phrase to make man feel good.

proceed to soapy, had tried soapland before, however, this one really shiok. she use some warm liquid and rubba it all over my back and butt, following that she rub her body all over me like no tomorrow... and when i thought that was the end, she started to catbath me all over... front and back.. sibei shiok..

in the room, started with catbath again.. this time she was attacking my asshole like no tomorrow... BBBJ for a long while till i finally stopped her.. by the time for the FJ, i was almost ready to release.. ram her real hard till it was over..

west coast soapy
overall experience... 8/10
environment ..6/10 abit open for my liking.. only partition not walls

Zu(3) Er(2)
age ....25
looks .... 7/10
Bra ..... Grade A.. enhance her body look.. yummy
boobs .... B+ (enhanced thru surgical knife i think)
Figure .... Average slim
Soapy... 8.5/10
catbath ... 9/10 out of the world.
BBBJ .... 7/10 Thai FL perform much better in this aspect
FJ .... 8/10 accomodating and tight...
GFE ....6/10 can really improved more on it....

bros pls dun zapped me.. though not a steamy FR, it clearly states all the real facts.. will try to improve on it.. if possible pls upz me (paiseh to request but if not difficult to satisify my horny needs) :D

Hi bro,

I like to try this soapy , pls pm me the location

brgds

GL joe
21-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Goimg through all the hints and the papers, not hard to find where. All in, not a bad place but like what some bros say, its a bit open.

But at the rate the ads go, i worry this playground will kana real soon!

Steadyman1
21-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Sound interest.
Got to try one of these day.

JumBoRock
22-11-2007, 07:06 AM
This evening around 845pm, The joint was RAIDED!

There are always 1001 reasons/viewpoints as to why it was raided, "Too Openly ads in TNP"...."In SBF too public"...."Too many steamy FRs".....the list goes on...

The operators, however would like to share a few words in the aftermath...

To the authorities who are doing their serve and protect duty:
"We will heed your advice, and leave west area. It is, however, not to be overlooked that the entertainment industry rules and regulations, is in need of a timely revamp, in view of the coming Islands Resorts.In general,entertainment industry rules spoken here means the liciences involved.

First, Currently it is very straight forward, a pub is a pub, a ktv a ktv a niteclub a club, a massage parlour a massage joint, a geylang brothel, a brothel. Perhaps, there comes a time of a hybird, not simply for creativity sake, but to serve the wants of the ever changing tastes of the adult crowd. For example, a ktv cum brothel; the entertainment, alcohol, and brothel licences all thrown in together?

Second, the question of location of these specially licensed clubs;as to only specified designated red light districts area only? or spread across nite clubs around sillypore? Perhaps the former is better contained for easy managerialbility, not forgetting sillypore is filled with hdb heartlands.

Third, it is imperative that the sexual activity and contents in the programmes as offered by the individual clubs, be stated out expilicitly, reviewed and approved by the related IR committee boards. For example, sexual programmes like cosplay in the brothels, role playing, uniform fetishes and themes in their theme parties, the varities of sexual services offered, e.g manhood massage, soapy body2body naked massage, Jua Gen, BJ hot/cold, etc. etc. Perhaps each different club programmes are individually designed, submitted for approval to the IR boards for review on a case by case basis. as for the IR boards, perhaps a benchmark of the dos and donts have to be in placed. e.g the kind of services permissible, the ages of the adult client, locals or foreigners restrictions etc.Last not least,not foegetting,the eligibility of the license holder etc.

Tonight the officers witnessed firsthand the number of unending calls pouring in through the booking hp of the joint during the raid, enquiring the services offered and the whereabouts. It is obvious, of the wants of the modern adult crowd today.

To the 'Thing" who had complained to the authorities:
1. WE dare you to Compete with us on quality of products and services offered, the ideas put into action, the human resources managerial capability.
Most important of all, the humane treatment of the sex workers. You have remained as such since day 1 you started, the stable of workers lessening with changing, reflects the way you have treated them, the seeds of scorn and sufferings, you have consistently sowed despite the fact of your(employed) marketing abilities bringing in the business monies.
The imbalance of your heart and mind is reflected in your words and actions. as from the spiritual translating into the physical, here from cyber translating to the real world...

2.Your underhand methods do not dampened us. Rumours has it that there are many sympathisers born in the force cos of your complaints. Hinting to the sex workers caught on every raid.

3. The ONLY reason we would not retailiate in kind is bcos of the well being of our sex workers. However this time round, you have opened our gates of scorns of furies, evilishly pouring onto you from now onwards.......WE NOE WHO U R.

ang076
22-11-2007, 08:37 AM
So sad to hear that the joint had been raided..

Bro JumboRock is right. the raid dont hinder our desires for sex, our fantasises, etc. As long as there is demand , there will be supply.

your_horniess, I knew it was you who report the joint to AV, you had been raving angrily about the system of giving out contact to newbies.

The reason why we dont anyhow give contact is because we dont know who they really are. For example, what happens if someone turn out to be a thief (the one who steal $$$ from gals), or blackmailer, or raw-rapist (the ones who bonk the gals RAW)

reddevil67
22-11-2007, 10:11 AM
hi to all the bros/ cheongster out there,long time never came in, i've read tis
page and like to noe any more others location. tks:)

slider_72
22-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Although I have yet to visit the West Coast joint, I just want to put a note to the boss that I will continue to support him in his other joints.

kick_ass
22-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Well Said!

same
22-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Just my tot, if you don't like it pls ignore!

Our Goverment don't want ppl like us to spend such money here in our "LOvely Green Area", they want us to spend it in other countries so that their enconomy will grow faster than Singapore. :confused:

Anyway I think it is easier to raid places like these than to catch rapist, or maybe they want to create rapist, something more challenaging therefore they raid. :(

*Sigh* what else can we do in Singapore than!!! Can't smoke in a pub where u can drink but still sell tobaccos? No natural resource? no Hill for adventure? High tax with such population?

Are you proud to be a Local?

2 cts worth.

zack06
22-11-2007, 01:46 PM
wa lau.. wat is the 'thing'? so bad... deprive us from westie pleasures.

from what i read, not much difference that will render it from standing out too much wat. somemore open so short period. if its the costume, in the end, still not wearing.. 0.0

don't worry. the west will have supporters if there is a comeback.

J_king
22-11-2007, 02:25 PM
NABEH haven't even try kanna raid liao, wat a waste!!!:mad:

SpcialAS
22-11-2007, 02:43 PM
hmmmmmmm, well u always have my support boss:cool:

gilagila100
22-11-2007, 03:11 PM
NABEH haven't even try kanna raid liao, wat a waste!!!:mad:

:( ... same here ... got the no. from TS but too bad these 2 months busy like hell ... no chance to check the place ... now kena raid oledi .. sigh ...

Ironpole
22-11-2007, 03:45 PM
may the guy who tipped off the AV die of piles! bleed to death u stupid shit.. sad.. bro jumborock keep us informed if more such places come up..have enjoyed myself at these places before and hope can enjoy some more!

cheers brothers

mr.bean
22-11-2007, 04:26 PM
so fast kanna raid??? i still saw the ad in newspaper ytd... haven try yet... low vitamin M nw.. wth...

oldghost
22-11-2007, 05:01 PM
damned!!! my payday on the 25th leh....

ShittyAss
22-11-2007, 05:03 PM
hmmmmmmm, well u always have my support boss:cool:

Haiz...i think this joint too aggressive already...so many newbies know the location of this joint...Not tat i see newbies no up la...

But tat is always the case after its flooded with newbies and contacts throwing to everyone out there...

RIP...till the next playground...Nbz...^@%&^Q%$...i dun even have time to try this playground man! pui~:mad:

ACE CHEONTURER
22-11-2007, 05:12 PM
RAIDED?:eek: Walau i somemore promise a FR to the thread starter leh .Havent try BO already.

ShinJuSan
22-11-2007, 06:14 PM

There are always 1001 reasons/viewpoints as to why it was raided, "Too Openly ads in TNP"...."In SBF too public"...."Too many steamy FRs".....the list goes on...

"We will heed your advice, and leave west area. It is, however, not to be overlooked that the entertainment industry rules and regulations, is in need of a timely revamp, in view of the coming Islands Resorts.In general,entertainment industry rules spoken here means the liciences involved.

First, Currently it is very straight forward, a pub is a pub, a ktv a ktv a niteclub a club, a massage parlour a massage joint, a geylang brothel, a brothel. Perhaps, there comes a time of a hybird, not simply for creativity sake, but to serve the wants of the ever changing tastes of the adult crowd. For example, a ktv cum brothel; the entertainment, alcohol, and brothel licences all thrown in together?

Second, the question of location of these specially licensed clubs;as to only specified designated red light districts area only? or spread across nite clubs around sillypore? Perhaps the former is better contained for easy managerialbility, not forgetting sillypore is filled with hdb heartlands.

Third, it is imperative that the sexual activity and contents in the programmes as offered by the individual clubs, be stated out expilicitly, reviewed and approved by the related IR committee boards. For example, sexual programmes like cosplay in the brothels, role playing, uniform fetishes and themes in their theme parties, the varities of sexual services offered, e.g manhood massage, soapy body2body naked massage, Jua Gen, BJ hot/cold, etc. etc. Perhaps each different club programmes are individually designed, submitted for approval to the IR boards for review on a case by case basis. as for the IR boards, perhaps a benchmark of the dos and donts have to be in placed. e.g the kind of services permissible, the ages of the adult client, locals or foreigners restrictions etc.Last not least,not foegetting,the eligibility of the license holder etc.

Tonight the officers witnessed firsthand the number of unending calls pouring in through the booking hp of the joint during the raid, enquiring the services offered and the whereabouts. It is obvious, of the wants of the modern adult crowd today.

To the 'Thing" who had complained to the authorities:
1. WE dare you to Compete with us on quality of products and services offered, the ideas put into action, the human resources managerial capability.
Most important of all, the humane treatment of the sex workers. You have remained as such since day 1 you started, the stable of workers lessening with changing, reflects the way you have treated them, the seeds of scorn and sufferings, you have consistently sowed despite the fact of your(employed) marketing abilities bringing in the business monies.
The imbalance of your heart and mind is reflected in your words and actions. as from the spiritual translating into the physical, here from cyber translating to the real world...

2.Your underhand methods do not dampened us. Rumours has it that there are many sympathisers born in the force cos of your complaints. Hinting to the sex workers caught on every raid.

3. The ONLY reason we would not retailiate in kind is bcos of the well being of our sex workers. However this time round, you have opened our gates of scorns of furies, evilishly pouring onto you from now onwards.......WE NOE WHO U R.

Well Said!!

teraterm55
22-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Haiz...i think this joint too aggressive already...so many newbies know the location of this joint...Not tat i see newbies no up la...

But tat is always the case after its flooded with newbies and contacts throwing to everyone out there...

RIP...till the next playground...Nbz...^@%&^Q%$...i dun even have time to try this playground man! pui~:mad:

me 2 man was planning to go down this week end.

anyway this joint like kena sabo leh. and there is this other tread with samster gloating about how this joint got raided and how safe their place is. i think must be these bros from that tread that sabo.

Nowadays alot of owners infiltrate sammy and then they bring their competition online, by saboing other joints and fake promoting their own.
why cant they compete in a manner that will benefit the bros like better service or cheaper price or bigger titties girls.. hehehe where there is
big boop girls i will be there ....hahahhahaha.

agentwilson
22-11-2007, 06:31 PM
woo..
damn wasted....

i wan to go one.....
sad la...
west side no more tiuw to chiong liao... :(

ShittyAss
22-11-2007, 06:52 PM

anyway this joint like kena sabo leh. and there is this other tread with samster gloating about how this joint got raided and how safe their place is. i think must be these bros from that tread that sabo.

Nowadays alot of owners infiltrate sammy and then they bring their competition online, by saboing other joints and fake promoting their own.
why cant they compete in a manner that will benefit the bros like better service or cheaper price or bigger titties girls.. hehehe where there is

huh?? which thread bro? Pm me...nbz sia..pui!:mad:

enzer88
22-11-2007, 07:34 PM
was there tueday evening....tried zhu er and flirt with lisa while having my tea....almost wanted to go back yesterday to try lisa,never thought that place will be raided bcos the security quite gd,they hav cctv and control door....anway that was narrow escape for me!!:o

Steadyman1
22-11-2007, 07:40 PM
was there tueday evening....tried zhu er and flirt with lisa while having my tea....almost wanted to go back yesterday to try lisa,never thought that place will be raided bcos the security quite gd,they hav cctv and control door....anway that was narrow escape for me!!:o

Bro you heng man. Just got the number from paper and tot of making an appt.
What a waste. :mad:

Shin-chan
22-11-2007, 08:12 PM
oh my... -___- I wanted to go down today... :mad:

sigh...

Frabala
22-11-2007, 09:05 PM
To the 'Thing" who had complained to the authorities:[/B]

It cannot compare so resort to this way.

iMassage
23-11-2007, 11:31 AM
just throwing an idea here.
If this kind of service is really in high demand, why not just make business like those legal house in geylang and provide this soapy massage. Cos judging from the FRs, all services are full package (FJ with soapy massage service). So if apply for legal house license, then can operate openly, right? Only drawback, maybe only can employ thai girls, no PRC like Health Center. But it's the soapy massage you want to try no? :rolleyes:
Maybe operators of current Geylang legal house can try to use this variation too, offering soapy massage (if you can provide additional space)
Dunno if this idea is feasible or not, just my 2 cents :D

nabuterter
23-11-2007, 04:59 PM

I seriously think that it's not the owners of other joints that did it lah. It wouldn't do them good by saboing other joints coz if kena found out they did it then what goes around will come around and sooner or rather their joint will kena sabo also lah.

I'm a visitor of this joint and the other joint which you mentioned abt as well. As a fellow cheongster and a consumer, the more joints the merrier. At least it'll gimme more choices which is definitely better for consumers.

It's really a waste that a west joint has to go just like that. What am I to do now when I'm in the west area and wanna eat snake during the afternoon?:confused:

teraterm55
23-11-2007, 06:30 PM
I seriously think that it's not the owners of other joints that did it lah...It's really a waste that a west joint has to go just like that. What am I to do now when I'm in the west area and wanna eat snake during the afternoon?:confused:

well bro.. now with West closed if you want to eat snake have to go east rite... hehehhe... we cheongster think different from the bosses lah. some boss really greedy and want it all. who know. anyway this place gone liau. so no point mentioning. better off exploring new place to cheoing :D

nabuterter
23-11-2007, 07:16 PM
well bro.. now with West closed if you want to eat snake have to go east rite...

Yah lor... unless you got any discreet places in central area that you can recommend me then I can consider going when I'm in west side. :p It's too far to cheong from west to east side to eat snake... end up become more tired and no longer consider eat snake! :D

Think this episode has also given me a shock... I almost wanted to make arrangements on the day that they were raided. But come to think of it I was really lucky coz I was too lazy to drive all the way down to the west side that day as I stay in the east... so end up gave up the idea. Wonder what would have happened if I was caught pants down during the raid.

teraterm55
23-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Yah lor... unless you got any discreet places in central area that you can recommend me then I can consider going when I'm in west side. :p It's too far to cheong from west to east side to eat snake... end up become more tired and no longer consider eat snake! :D .

central area alot leh. can try VV, geisha place, heaps of TNs and all that in the center. eh bro you tried Lake Side KTV in the west before ??

stupidbloke
23-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Noted that one central area is hotting up. At least 2 to 3 new tn joints starting up. Can pm me if you want to know the location. Just tried an old one with new management - not too bad.

MamboKing
24-11-2007, 02:13 AM

I like the above part:
This is the way forward la garment! first world class gaming, knn desker road entertainment to match,
in no time high rollers stop over 2 days only, like transit hub, sillypore cannot trap in much of their foreign dollars,
ROI for IR, 20 yrs ah???? die liao.....U noe so many commoners put their hope on IR arrival,
thinking,hoping better days will be here again... its about entertainment.
we can only succeed, no room for failure.

Gentle Boy
24-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Wah lau eh. I just went on Tue and haven posted my FR on Helen cos not convenient to enter forum. Now can enter and found place kena raid liao. Wat the hell. Why can't they just leave us with some good cheong place to relax? There are also men in AV mah. Dun tell me they dun need. Bloody hell.:mad:

GL joe
24-11-2007, 12:40 PM

After this place was raided, i see many assumptions being made and i guess its uncalled for and dangerous. I had been to this place and its i had commented on that its a little open and the way the advertise, is threading pretty dangerously.

Whether this place was raided because of sabo, because of their open ads, because of some shitty asses that pass around contacts to some MIB in disguise etc etc etc......we will never know. The fact remains it had been shut and what we can learn from the epsiode is for us, be discreet and careful when passing contacts, for the owners, discreet and creative when it comes to promoting the joint so as to achieve the right balance of revenue and security.

From a cheongster point of view, when i see places i go being raided, its always regrettable and sad. When i see joints that i like still around and not raided, there is always a sense of gladness, and i think its definitely not to be construed as gloating. And i believe many of samsters here feel the same way as i do as we are all out for the same reason, ie to cheong and find the best places that offer us the best experience.

Just my few cents worth of opinion. btw, hows the playground on your side? any updates?;) i love bbbj+cim and big titties!:p

teraterm55
24-11-2007, 05:53 PM
hmmm kena zap for my posting in this thread. I guess i might have hit someone nerve by saying they sabo this joint.

well by zapping me just proves that there is some truth in what i say. enuf said. time to spend more time choinging and recce. hehehhe

GL joe
24-11-2007, 07:38 PM
hmmm kena zap for my posting in this thread. I guess i might have hit someone nerve by saying they sabo this joint.

well by zapping me just proves that there is some truth in what i say. enuf said. time to spend more time choinging and recce. hehehhe

You seem to have something against other ppl's thread. Use this thread to stir fry the situation will not help any cause. I patronise soapland more than "V joint" and i have utmost respect for all other joint. Guess its always good to find out the truth 1st before concluding based on some silly points that were zapped. what about people that were zapped when they asked for location in some threads?

DeanPaul36
25-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Well, I know teraterm55 as a person, a cheong buddy, a easy going helpful fren who could give a good hand and back rub. nahhh not a stir fryer of sorts, in the least.

Like many sbf bros who are regulars to the joints through the 3-4years,many having their personal 'darlings' they have some attached feelings to the place besides the wls.
The unfortunate incident of raid, inadvertently create a sense of loss to many regular sbf bros who have patronised the different joints throughout the years, more so, grieving them,if their future wives and gf are amongst raided, caught and sent back home.

This latest episode had a couple planning a life after she made her last 100,000 rmb, for family obligations. The bf had even paid a deposit for a simple fair for their ROM date. They were planning and thinking simply, work in new joint, good money, where got raid in first month wan,Alas!
Emotions run high, very high especially when the wl is a cousin to the boss. Some sbf bros who know them, are emotionally shaken too. Browsing through sbf, reading comments like, 'Luckily good we are safe, they are not' referring to the raid, naturally stir up their emotions.

And it does not help an iota bit, when more sbf bros were notified of the untimely insensitive remark, reading in the other thread then discovering urs here GI JOE, commenting it being too open,possibly inviting a raid soon. On one hand, ur comment could be taken as a kind advice/warning to bros visiting there, or even to the joint operators. On the other hand, to the operators of the joint, it could be read as a distraction for less business,scarring clients away because,ur comment does not mention bros to take note and beware.Coincidentally you are a regular of another similar service joint.

Having said that, ur replies/responses to bro teraterm55 remarks, On one hand, could be understood as neutralising the heaty situation, trying not to fuel further the fire, by not pointing fingers at whosoever. On the other hand, it could be read as one trying hard to pen down teraterm55, emotional responses to an insensitive remark, by subtly,labelling him to be the stirrer of troubles. which in actual fact, he was responding, not the initiator of remark.

There are always both sides to a coin,you will have ur supporters of ur view, we have ours. since bro teraterm55 did not pinpointed out anyone in particular who is the sabo, let the matter rest now instead of cornering him with the accusation of a trouble maker. Because any human being cornered into that position will challenge and fight back, hence prolonging this already emotional heated situation. To quote bro imom words:" Life goes on, Live and Let Live"

I would like to end with this note(without assumption):
A Storm is Brewing, blowing from the west to the east...
The Harbinger of raids starts since west coast, tolling JE, Bukit Batok, Bukit Timah, Bukit Merah...
To all bros who are matrimonial stringed, for the time being, wise to patronise authorised licensed joints, lest caught with ur pants down.
For bros who are no strings attached yet and adventurous, always an added kick to visit during this period.

superhornylim
25-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Bro out there,
I am interested in this joint... anyone can PM me the location, contact no?

teraterm55
25-11-2007, 02:41 PM
You seem to have something against other ppl's thread. Use this thread to stir fry the situation will not help any cause. I patronise soapland more than "V joint" and i have utmost respect for all other joint. Guess its always good to find out the truth 1st before concluding based on some silly points that were zapped. what about people that were zapped when they asked for location in some threads?

hmmm anyway i never say anything about soapland, because i go there 2... but somehow its being linked. i wonder why.

teraterm55
25-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Well, I know teraterm55 as a person, a cheong buddy, a easy going helpful fren who could give a good hand and back rub. nahhh not a stir fryer of sorts, in the least....To all bros who are matrimonial stringed, for the time being, wise to patronise authorised licensed joints, lest caught with ur pants down.
For bros who are no strings attached yet and adventurous, always an added kick to visit during this period.

Hey bro. your words are truely touching. Anyway my comments to begin with is very neutral, not mentioning anything or pointing anyone. but somehow certain people will take it personal. we are all grown up here so i dont think i need to explain further as to why.

I cant stop what people choose to feel, being cheoing for ages i know one thing only, and that is to ENJOY ahhh.. the rest are just small details better left to the wind. hehehhe...

ok better stop before someone zap me for being out of topic again.

GL joe
25-11-2007, 03:16 PM
There are always both sides to a coin,you will have ur supporters of ur view, we have ours. since bro teraterm55 did not pinpointed out anyone in particular who is the sabo, let the matter rest now instead of cornering him with the accusation of a trouble maker.

well said bro.:) Just a note below :

I guess my interpretation of this statement is that bro tt555 had concluded and made his point. Correct me if i m wrong. Its plain and clear to all.

In no ways i took it personal or whatsoever. 2 sides to a coin to every statement. In reality, yes but in cyber, there is always a 3rd side, the hidden side which is unknown to both you , me and others. Only the person concerned will know whether this 3rd side is benign or otherwise. Therefore, its up to each and everyone to do their own interpretation. Likewise for you and me to interpret our statements and posting.

hmmm anyway i never say anything about soapland, because i go there 2... but somehow its being linked. i wonder why.

well, its pretty explicit when you posted earlier where you actually mean. You can deny it but i guess it is self explanatory and we all can see. But lets all give the benefit of the doubt and live and let live.

So much for all these time wasted...lets go on and find better gals to bonk. Thats the main reason for logging in SBF:p .....Not all these bickering.

Have a nice day all bros.

teraterm55
25-11-2007, 04:13 PM
well said bro.:) .....So much for all these time wasted...lets go on and find better gals to bonk. Thats the main reason for logging in SBF:p .....Not all these bickering.

Have a nice day all bros.

I am with you on this man.. less bickering and more bonking muahahha..
but then nowadays where all the gals round GL go ??

was at soapland the other day... usually there are gals walking around the corner around soapland. but then recently damn.. only the old ones walking where are the young ones.... hmm gonna go hunt around club royce tonite. hope the recent raids have not depleated the MM stocks there.

GL joe
25-11-2007, 07:29 PM
I am with you on this man.. less bickering and more bonking muahahha..
but then nowadays where all the gals round GL go ??

was at soapland the other day... usually there are gals walking around the corner around soapland. but then recently damn.. only the old ones walking where are the young ones.... hmm gonna go hunt around club royce tonite. hope the recent raids have not depleated the MM stocks there.

Guess its a seasonal thing.....sometimes, they are sooooooo many gals around GL that we are spoilt for choice. Sometimes, the pickings are high and dry. Always good to go hunting often to keep ourselves updated!:D

Dun worry, china has many more syts than our MIB can catch! So there will always be fresh syts coming for our pleasure!:p

nabuterter
26-11-2007, 10:32 AM
central area alot leh. can try VV, geisha place, heaps of TNs and all that in the center. eh bro you tried Lake Side KTV in the west before ??

Hmmm... care to share the contacts? Looks like I'll PM you soon bro! Hahaha! :D

You mean Peach Garden KTV ah? I've gone there before... mostly viets... not bad for a low budget outing. If you wanna know more can PM me... if not later I also kena zap for being off topic.:p

Zazem
27-11-2007, 01:21 AM
hi bro...
can pm mi e location & wat is e damage for it.
thanks..

tinttin
27-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi,

Mind to PM me the contact?

Thxs:)

ShittyAss
27-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Hi,

Mind to PM me the contact?

Thxs:)

haiz..u and tat zaz....is really damm idiotic!:mad:
Cannot read the whole thread properly si bo?

Pls close this thread Boss.Thanks!

funkyboyz.com
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Good New to all.......

This afternoon i rec a sms from the mgt of West Coast Retreat...... and he ask me if i wanna received updates on this joint.....

According to him, he has 5 new ladies in nurses outfits aged from 20 to 27...... However, i shall not disclosed the address here...... in order to protect this place.... i am only willing to share the contacts to bros who have 50points and above.....

Disclaimer: I jus received the news only thus have not personally recce this new site..... not too sure if the service and standard are still the same.... Hope we can be more discreet after learning the first lesson......

Cheers..... :):):)

funkyboyz.com
10-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Good New to all.......

This afternoon i rec a sms from the mgt of West Coast Retreat...... and he ask me if i wanna received updates on this joint..... Nai tu liao.... of cos YES la....

According to him, he has 5 new ladies in nurses outfits aged from 20 to 27...... However, i shall not disclosed the address here...... in order to protect this place.... i am only willing to share the contacts to bros who have 50points and above.....

Disclaimer: I jus received the news only thus have not personally recce this new site..... not too sure if the service and standard are still the same.... Hope we can be more discreet after learning the first lesson......

Cheers..... :):):)

malibu78
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi Bro, pls PM me the location thanks...:)

lixiao17
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
I guess is the new joint with macau style soapy at the opposite direction...