PDA

View Full Version : Fun Nites Club Infinitute

andyk
11-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey Guys,

Sorry i have been holding back my contributions because there was a previous title AV Raid @ Club Infinitute...so it's tough to decide if i should add on to this past title..anyway,if you guys dun mind let's start a new one for all CI samsters to compare notes on any SYTs or happenings there !

Recently my group have been entertaining there very often liked i was there almost the whole week of end Oct/early Nov...ended with fun at KBK !....And my last visit to CI was 7/11 so to kick start this title,here's some babes that i met in case you guys liked to check out !

Xiao Xi 23 - fair skinned,busty babe that was very eloquent & eager to pleased...but also quick tempered & abit too plump to consider to bed her !

Jia Jai 21 - fair skinned pretty babe with beautiful eyes that i met last week & wanted to follow up but was disappointed 'cause even though i booked her since she left my room too long...so too commercial for me !

Crystal - 23 fair skinned beauty with a sexy mole above her lips...she was the nicest to be with...but may be returning to PRC soon !....

Look forward to hear from other samsters that are CI fun goers !

Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Sorry Guys ! The Title should have been Fun Nites @ Club Infinitude....:D

Btw,we have been using this PRC Mms Michelle for the longest time so she knows us too well already & at times she's taking us for granted with so so service & over quoting us very high booking & bonking rates !

So if any CI goers can recommend us their regular Mms to try out in future,you will be well appreciated !....Many thanks in advance !

Cheers !
Andyk

5stars
12-11-2007, 03:18 PM
I have not patronised Club Infinitude (CI) for almost 2 weeks... Can only rtf once my soccer luck improves :p

So far, my "SYT hit rate" at CI is not so good, have not try sitting with more than 2 SYTs each visit ... I din find any pretty SYTs during my last 2 visits during the end of Oct.. I am particular fussy with PRCs - even the Mummy also can't stand me..

Usually, the quantity is quite good on most days, however if you are hoping for fresh SYT PRCs, then it all depends on your luck and season/market conditions.

As correctly advised by Bro Andyk, you have to go early, around 9pm to catch the "good fishes", otherwise you will end up sitting in the room with your wine glass and peanuts :D

When comes to KTV (especially those along Havelock Road) you can turn to Bro Andyk's posts for the up-to-date information.

andyk
12-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I have not patronised Club Infinitude (CI) for almost 2 weeks... Can only rtf once my soccer luck improves :p

So far, my "SYT hit rate" at CI is not so good, have not try sitting with more than 2 SYTs each visit ... I din find any pretty SYTs during my last 2 visits during the end of Oct.. I am particular fussy with PRCs - even the Mummy also can't stand me..

Usually, the quantity is quite good on most days, however if you are hoping for fresh SYT PRCs, then it all depends on your luck and season/market conditions.

As correctly advised by Bro Andyk, you have to go early, around 9pm to catch the "good fishes", otherwise you will end up sitting in the room with your wine glass and peanuts :D

When comes to KTV (especially those along Havelock Road) you can turn to Bro Andyk's posts for the up-to-date information.

Bro 5Stars,

Many thanks & really hope your soccer luck returns asap as you dun want to miss out @ CI ! ha ha !....

Also next time if you & yr buddies at the ktv,your plan should be just to be there to "unwind & have fun" & also you need to "lower your high expectations as the best or top SYTs in most ktvs are really hard to come by these days since there are so many "hot places liked Hk,Macau & others that the best PRCs can select to earn $$$s or even work at top end ktvs in Shanghai & Beijing !"......So my point is if there are really any of these SYTs start working here,all the Mamasan will be liked "sharks quickly promoting them to their top clients asap"....So it then depends to your timing of yr visit & good luck if you can get to meet them !....Then when you need to decide quickly you want to book her asap or there are others that want her too !....

tantan69
13-11-2007, 05:48 PM
hi bros,

i entertain most of the time from 1st floor to 5th floor, about twice a week, last week 4 times knn gone mad liiow customer, heard ur plight about mummy michele which i also go thru, trouble is she too popular and runs 3rd and fifth floor, so i hv given her up and use celeste on 3rd floor instead, incidentally she also a football gian , she give me tip(maybe anyhow say ) last week and all 3 jips but i bet small la,,, she also quite sweet looking, but she does gets busy la but still got angie ard to help so complain at least 2 fella ard, another 1 i find quite good we call her fei mah, typical auntie but hardworking, dont hv her contact though if want i can find out for u ,,,
this few weeks damn pack so must go early to pick , sometime stay at lift lobby wait for them to come out from TAM and hijack them , but i too shy to do tht la, PM me if u need contact, cheers,,, and hv fun:)

5stars
13-11-2007, 06:14 PM
hi bros,

i entertain most of the time from 1st floor to 5th floor, about twice a week, last week 4 times knn gone mad liiow customer, heard ur plight about mummy michele which i also go thru, trouble is she too popular and runs 3rd and fifth floor, so i hv given her up and use celeste on 3rd floor instead,

I used MMS Michelle too. I find her too "hot" - she is too ambitious by taking too many clients till she can't handle. I have lost my patience with her excuses.

Do you mind PM me Celeste's HP? And give me a brief introd of her... I dun like those MMS who look like an old hen :D You can see lot of such MMS at havelock KTVs - dun know why they look like that...

PM me, thanks!

andyk
13-11-2007, 06:36 PM
hi bros,

i entertain most of the time from 1st floor to 5th floor, about twice a week, last week 4 times knn gone mad liiow customer, heard ur plight about mummy michele which i also go thru, trouble is she too popular and runs 3rd and fifth floor, so i hv given her up and use celeste on 3rd floor instead, incidentally she also a football gian , she give me tip(maybe anyhow say ) last week and all 3 jips but i bet small la,,, she also quite sweet looking, but she does gets busy la but still got angie ard to help so complain at least 2 fella ard, another 1 i find quite good we call her fei mah, typical auntie but hardworking, dont hv her contact though if want i can find out for u ,,,
this few weeks damn pack so must go early to pick , sometime stay at lift lobby wait for them to come out from TAM and hijack them , but i too shy to do tht la, PM me if u need contact, cheers,,, and hv fun:)

Hey Bro Tantan69,

Before we "sacked" Mms Michelle,we must have "standby" & glad you had same bad experiences with her ! Anyway,many thanks for the "heads up" on other Mms there !...
We "normally" have Happy Hr @ TAM & "hold on to any babes from there" then "makan break" then return to CI & Mms Michelle will standby a few of her best gals ( which i think she already negotiated $$$ cuts from them if we book or bonk them ! )....BITCH !....So last week we had "big shouting match with old receptionist over the food we ordered,it was their mistake & they tried to blame us their clients instead ! ( again it's a big scam as both Sun Hoi Sun@ Tiong Bahru tat del the food & the receptionist "kelong" too ! )....So we told Mms Michelle tat we'll NOT be coming to CI again ! Her face paled liked ghost & was damn worried ! :D So now we are giving her the "cold turkey treatment" for awhile till we are done with those SYTs at KBK !.....

Anyway,glad to know another Bro that cheong there ! Let's keep in touch ! Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
13-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I used MMS Michelle too. I find her too "hot" - she is too ambitious by taking too many clients till she can't handle. I have lost my patience with her excuses.

Do you mind PM me Celeste's HP? And give me a brief introd of her... I dun like those MMS who look like an old hen :D You can see lot of such MMS at havelock KTVs - dun know why they look like that...

PM me, thanks!

My dear Bro 5Stars,you really make LOL ! Because you want to high SYT hit rates at KTVs & then you want yr MMS to pretty liked a peacock ! ha ha !....Please share with me where we can meet both SYTs & pretty MMS ! ha ha !.....It'll be the perfect KTV with perfect PRC SYT selections 10/10 !.....Juz try to relax a bit & have fun with yr bros there as sometimes the babes may not be dolled up liked SYTs but after you get to know them better,then you can enjoy their "inner beauty & friendship" have a wonderful time together !

ps.hope you dun compare too much all those SYTs in Sex141 pixs as some are taken professionally & later get disappointed with real gal !.....

5stars
14-11-2007, 11:21 AM
My dear Bro 5Stars,you really make LOL ! Because you want to high SYT hit rates at KTVs & then you want yr MMS to pretty liked a peacock ! ha ha !....Please share with me where we can meet both SYTs & pretty MMS ! ha ha !.....It'll be the perfect KTV with perfect PRC SYT selections 10/10 !.....Juz try to relax a bit & have fun with yr bros there as sometimes the babes may not be dolled up liked SYTs but after you get to know them better,then you can enjoy their "inner beauty & friendship" have a wonderful time together !

ha ha... You dun get my real meaning.

First, I dun expect MMS to be a peacock. As said, in high class KTVs, you expect them to dress with some good tastes. I am sure the PRCs are doing a much better job in their dressing. I dun like old hen to sit in my room - expecially those who dress like the "7th Month Festival". Also, you are a seasoned traveller, MMS in China does present themselves a lot better than them. Well... This is Singapore, you would say. But, each of us have our own views. You do not expect to walk into a 5stars Hotel like Ritz Carlton Hotel, and expect to see their front desk officers in awful attires - image is the word.

Second, I have lowered my expectation, and just that the quality is just too poor. These PRCs are not sitting with me for free, and since we are paying for their tips, to company me, of course they must have some attractive factors. Otherwise, I have other better ways to spend my dollars :D

No worries. My radar is still on - will continue to hunt for new grounds that provide the best PRCs in S'pore :p

andyk
14-11-2007, 11:44 AM
ha ha... You dun get my real meaning.

First, I dun expect MMS to be a peacock. As said, in high class KTVs, you expect them to dress with some good tastes. I am sure the PRCs are doing a much better job in their dressing. I dun like old hen to sit in my room - expecially those who dress like the "7th Month Festival". Also, you are a seasoned traveller, MMS in China does present themselves a lot better than them. Well... This is Singapore, you would say. But, each of us have our own views. You do not expect to walk into a 5stars Hotel like Ritz Carlton Hotel, and expect to see their front desk officers in awful attires - image is the word.

Second, I have lowered my expectation, and just that the quality is just too poor. These PRCs are not sitting with me for free, and since we are paying for their tips, to company me, of course they must have some attractive factors. Otherwise, I have other better ways to spend my dollars :D

No worries. My radar is still on - will continue to hunt for new grounds that provide the best PRCs in S'pore :p

Bro,you are "totally correct" that i really dun understand your meaning,expectations,taste in dressing,images !....( did i missed out any others ? ha ha ! )
Anyway pls dun take it too personally over my above posting as always i only wanted to share my experiences with you as even though we have a "bitchy" mms,my buddies & I have almost never failed to enjoy ourselves at the ktv !...
Well,looking forward to hear from you soon which ktv we should check out to get our $$$ worth & lots of Syts & served by a well dressed mms ! ha ha !

And 7th mth over long time ago,let's look forward to X'mas ! Cheers !

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Sorrie guys this PRC Mms Michelle izzit look like local girl stay together with some of the girls in river valley walk up apartment one? Thanks :)

andyk
14-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Sorrie guys this PRC Mms Michelle izzit look like local girl stay together with some of the girls in river valley walk up apartment one? Thanks :)

Bro,
Have no idea where she's staying but she's petite,"butch looking short hair" PRC ! Is she your tenant or you staying nearby ? Or you want to use her too ? :D ......then you better use Bro Tantan's mms instead !.....

There are too many stories to tell you about Mms Michelle that it'll be never ending !....

goodfun
14-11-2007, 03:16 PM
No worries. My radar is still on - will continue to hunt for new grounds that provide the best PRCs in S'pore[/FONT][/COLOR]
its true bro sometimes we could also find goods one in GL and etc. not only in havelock,maybe toking about syt at havelock its was way yrs ago liao,during than still got 17+one now where got?:confused:
the few one that i know which aound 18+ anyway also dun need to work liao,so i do agree in the heart land of china more choice but i hear Vitnam is up and coming one,i had friends who work over there not willing to come back and wanted to build his family there...:eek:

andyk
14-11-2007, 03:59 PM
its true bro sometimes we could also find goods one in GL and etc. not only in havelock,maybe toking about syt at havelock its was way yrs ago liao,during than still got 17+one now where got?:confused:
the few one that i know which aound 18+ anyway also dun need to work liao,so i do agree in the heart land of china more choice but i hear Vitnam is up and coming one,i had friends who work over there not willing to come back and wanted to build his family there...:eek:

Have always "joked" with Bro5Stars that GL may be "biggest ktv in SG" and sometimes when i drove past GL,there are some very pretty PRCs & looked better than several at the ktvs !....But there's no way to entertain our biz guest at GL ??

Sure when we travel to PRC or HCM or BKK,there are even better SYT selections there but you must have the contact & enough time & spend $$$ to be there ! So if you can't be there,then we can only enjoy & make use what available SYTs here !.....

Everyone have their own standards & requirements & taste so really again,"it's to each his own !......

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Bro,
Have no idea where she's staying but she's petite,"butch looking short hair" PRC ! Is she your tenant or you staying nearby ? Or you want to use her too ?
Thanks for reply bro but me think probably is not her as the one i know is not butch looking at all anyway just to verify is her number 9452****? Sorry but me not at liberty to disclose my reasons:o :)

andyk
14-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks for reply bro but me think probably is not her as the one i know is not butch looking at all anyway just to verify is her number 9452****? Sorry but me not at liberty to disclose my reasons:o :)

No wories about disclosing m tel,bro ! It's not the same person & contact.....cheers !

andyk
16-11-2007, 12:33 PM
CI - 15/11

Earlier planned for KBK but one of my gd Bros preferred CI 'cause their comments KBK rundown & Viet gals want to "rape" him there ! :D
And my mms assured me that after AV Raid @ Tam on 14/11 there'll be gals !
But TAM was very quiet & CI large PRC selection shrank to less than a dozen in the "holding area".....Never seen this before this year !.....

So it was a "real performance test" for our mms to deliver the babes !
To be fair,she tried very hard & after several wave of PRC parade,we managed to get few that were not the best of the best but above average !
Whichever gal worked last nite had at least 5 or 6 tables or repeated bookings !....

Heard almost 20 prcs & a mms was nabbed by the AV raid...so many PRC with student pass will not be working next few nites !...So Bros thinking of heading to TAM complex or CI,it'll be best to consider other venues !....

5stars
16-11-2007, 01:22 PM
so many PRC with student pass will not be working next few nites !...So Bros thinking of heading to TAM complex or CI,it'll be best to consider other venues !....

Thanks for the advice.

I think it will take a while for the PRCs to flow back.

Maybe it is a good time to take a "KTV break" :)

goodfun
16-11-2007, 05:03 PM
CI - 15/11

Earlier planned for KBK but one of my gd Bros preferred CI 'cause their comments KBK rundown & Viet gals want to "rape" him there ! :D
And my mms assured me that after AV Raid @ Tam on 14/11 there'll be gals !
But TAM was very quiet & CI large PRC selection shrank to less than a dozen in the "holding area".....Never seen this before this year !.....

Heard almost 20 prcs & a mms was nabbed by the AV raid...so many PRC with student pass will not be working next few nites !...So Bros thinking of heading to TAM complex or CI,it'll be best to consider other venues !....

yo bro u are veri up to date,and also could follow up,thanks for the updates:D

andyk
16-11-2007, 07:30 PM
yo bro u are veri up to date,and also could follow up,thanks for the updates:D

Yo Yo Bro Goodfun,
Since i was there with my buds last nite so juz wanted to give the "heads up" on CI latest...in case any samster planning to cheong TAM complex !
Juz can't understand why the raid is necessary,could be a "clean up" before the major event next week !....

Actually best time to meet up with the ktv babes tat are not working to avoid any potential raid !....have a nice dinner date or party at Zouk / MOS & have fun later ! :D

Enjoy !
Andyk

andyk
21-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Quantity But No Quality Currently....

Met my buddy who was there on mon nite,he told me PRC selection quality was average looking !.....After last week AV raid @ Tam....think the better looking ones still lying low or probably got their regular clients to booked them out instead....

Any other bros been there recently,please share any updates !

Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
24-11-2007, 10:44 AM
CI - 23/11

-> Our regular mms at Club Jaguar told us there are new Minahs,Viets,Thai,PRCs babes & we should go there & have a look ! Then as always she'll BS us - Sori the best ones din come to work today lah ! So we leave in 10 mins after viewing a few...many of them were just sitting around looking bored !...:mad:

-> So Plan B - called out mms @ CI & she told - "sure no wories,there are many babes there,just come over !"....the place was really packed but the quality was equally terok !...These gals went they came in our room to paraded looking fed up or something or since the place was packed the so so looking gals also had about 5 tables & think they are so hot !....

Fortunately I found 2 "fair skinned" shanghainese babes - Kiki,23 & Ching Ching,20...( actually i really dun liked shanghainese gals,they are too crafty or very "money faced" & always yakking about designer brands,etc ! )...Had to "hijacked" Kiki from another room...she sings really well ! And Ching Ching a innocent looking babe !.....

NOTE: Will "stay away" from CI for awhile till they have "quality" & pretty babes ! ;)

firegobypower
24-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Bro AndyK,

Can I know where is CI? How is the charges of this place?

edia8
24-11-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi bro AndyK,

I usually visit CI abt once or twice a month, to entertain client or for buddies gathering.
But I went there 5 or 6 times last month as I was bored.
My mms is Lynn (no. 88), got to know her thru a fellow SBF bro.
I did tried Michelle twice but I find her too expensive & "mercenary".

Lynn can be veri busy on Friday nites & she advise my friends to visit CI on off-peak days for wider choice of girls as pretty ones usually gets "booking" for the whole night, which I also often do at CI but not at other KTVs like DC, KBK (deco really veri old, CMI) & Jaguar.

Lynn seems to be quite popular with the girls at CI as I think she doesn't scold them nor "tax" them for outside activities. Twice last month due to lack of girls, she "activated" girls from Lido Palace or from their nearby home.

As you can see, I'm quite happy with Lynn's service - even my client also like her.

andyk
24-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi bro AndyK,

I usually visit CI abt once or twice a month, to entertain client or for buddies gathering.
But I went there 5 or 6 times last month as I was bored.
My mms is Lynn (no. 88), got to know her thru a fellow SBF bro.
I did tried Michelle twice but I find her too expensive & "mercenary".

Lynn can be veri busy on Friday nites & she advise my friends to visit CI on off-peak days for wider choice of girls as pretty ones usually gets "booking" for the whole night, which I also often do at CI but not at other KTVs like DC, KBK (deco really veri old, CMI) & Jaguar.

Lynn seems to be quite popular with the girls at CI as I think she doesn't scold them nor "tax" them for outside activities. Twice last month due to lack of girls, she "activated" girls from Lido Palace or from their nearby home.

As you can see, I'm quite happy with Lynn's service - even my client also like her.

Hey Bro Edia8,
Many thanks for sharing ! Sounds liked mms Lynn is much better than our regular mms Michelle ! Even though she's bad at times,somehow she seem to have many clients supporting her ! And hate it when she bragged that she have how many tables & bring a gal in & then tell you - you want her & if not i have other rooms that will book her ! Bitch !
Btw,is Lynn a SG mms ? Will be impressed if she can "activate" gals from my other favourite club - LP !....Frankly i'm just waiting for mms Michelle to just antagonise my buds or she's back at PRC,then will definitely call Lynn asap !...

Anyway,great to know another bro here that cheong at CI ! Let's keep in touch or PM each other on any updates on babes or happenings ok !

Enjoy your weekend !
Andyk

unclesammi
24-11-2007, 08:28 PM
CI - 23/11

-> Our regular mms at Club Jaguar told us there are new Minahs,Viets,Thai,PRCs babes & we should go there & have a look ! Then as always she'll BS us - Sori the best ones din come to work today lah ! So we leave in 10 mins after viewing a few...many of them were just sitting around looking bored !...:mad:

Your regular MMS really need to wake up her idea. :D

andyk
25-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Your regular MMS really need to wake up her idea. :D

Halo Unclesammi,
Good to see you here ! Actually when i went to CJ,i was wondering if U were there ! So I can meet the "legend" there ! ha ha !
We have known our mms for nearly 15 yrs already & met 3 ktvs ago...so sometimes give her face since she assured us a very pretty gals there !...Yes,there were many gals at the "holding area" & our expectations were high but we were "turned off" by her usual "sori the most pretty ones can't make it tonite !"....so we left after 10mins to our regular place - CI....

You got any other good mms to recommend in CJ for future reference ?

Cheers !
Andyk

edia8
26-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Hey Bro Edia8,
Many thanks for sharing ! Sounds liked mms Lynn is much better than our regular mms Michelle ! Even though she's bad at times,somehow she seem to have many clients supporting her ! And hate it when she bragged that she have how many tables & bring a gal in & then tell you - you want her & if not i have other rooms that will book her ! Bitch !
Btw,is Lynn a SG mms ? Will be impressed if she can "activate" gals from my other favourite club - LP !....Frankly i'm just waiting for mms Michelle to just antagonise my buds or she's back at PRC,then will definitely call Lynn asap !...

Anyway,great to know another bro here that cheong at CI ! Let's keep in touch or PM each other on any updates on babes or happenings ok !

Enjoy your weekend !
Andyk
Hi bro,

Lynn is lao chio liao :D I guess >40yrs old, but service oriented.
Either frm SG or MY, have been working as MMS for quite long time liao.
LP girls are known to be more "high crass"... therefore also more expensive ;)

Michelle is a young PRC mms, I think maybe ard late twenties?
To me, she behaves somewhat like ang pai girls at CI, veri money oriented.
She also seems to want me to book the girls and then she'll butterfly (actually disappear) to service her higher value clients - I guess that's why she's popular with high spenders.
She will reappear when you're abt to leave... is that also your experience?

unclesammi
26-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Halo Unclesammi,
Good to see you here ! Actually when i went to CJ,i was wondering if U were there ! So I can meet the "legend" there ! ha ha !
We have known our mms for nearly 15 yrs already & met 3 ktvs ago...so sometimes give her face since she assured us a very pretty gals there !...Yes,there were many gals at the "holding area" & our expectations were high but we were "turned off" by her usual "sori the most pretty ones can't make it tonite !"....so we left after 10mins to our regular place - CI....

You got any other good mms to recommend in CJ for future reference ?

Cheers !
Andyk

M88 or M36.
Anyway my kakis come no need mummy one.:D

KC King
26-11-2007, 09:02 AM
M88 or M36.

How come no intro one? :D Long time didn't jio u for lunch, going to arrange on it.

andyk
26-11-2007, 12:36 PM
M88 or M36.

Ok ! Cool ! In case we ever cheong there again,will contact them ! And thanks for the info !.....Cheers,Andyk

johnnylomas
27-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Hey Bro Edia8,

Enjoy your weekend !
Andyk

ok, i must admit i only book thru M as well. however, if you do like them from LP, i think there's a mms at 3rd flr, that is with a team from LP. guess she can activate from LP.

andyk
27-11-2007, 03:04 PM
ok, i must admit i only book thru M as well. however, if you do like them from LP, i think there's a mms at 3rd flr, that is with a team from LP. guess she can activate from LP.

Hey Bro,
Looked liked both Bro Edia8 & U have tipped & given me another hot mms option - mms Lynn !
But can i check when she "activate" her gals from LP to CI....for eg,the gals may try to claimed that she have potential bookings at LP but she have come over to CI for you,so do you have to tipped or pay more for their booking ?

And wat happened if the LP gals dun meet yr requirements ? Need to "tip abit" for quick introduction ?

Cheers !
Andyk

unclesammi
27-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Ok ! Cool ! In case we ever cheong there again,will contact them ! And thanks for the info !.....Cheers,Andyk

Remember to ask me in for a drink if you come next time. Happy cheonging at CI.:)

Cum_Luver
27-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi bro,

Lynn is lao chio liao :D I guess >40yrs old, but service oriented.
Either frm SG or MY, have been working as MMS for quite long time liao.
LP girls are known to be more "high crass"... therefore also more expensive ;)

Michelle is a young PRC mms, I think maybe ard late twenties?
To me, she behaves somewhat like ang pai girls at CI, veri money oriented.
She also seems to want me to book the girls and then she'll butterfly (actually disappear) to service her higher value clients - I guess that's why she's popular with high spenders.
She will reappear when you're abt to leave... is that also your experience?

wah, bro edia8
look like you are veri the busy cheongings arh.
i was quite busy at work for the past 2 mths, so missed out a few outing with the regular kakis.
hope to catch up with them soon.

edia8
28-11-2007, 01:02 AM
wah, bro edia8
look like you are veri the busy cheongings arh.
i was quite busy at work for the past 2 mths, so missed out a few outing with the regular kakis.
hope to catch up with them soon.
I'm no cheongster lah, only visit KTV ard once or twice per month.
Not so healthy for my wallet if I visit too often.

October was an exception... and you probably know the reason.

Booked a room at Club Jaguar thru bro unclesammi last Friday, spend several hrs chatting with my old friends.

When you're free, let's meet up next month, at KTV of your choice ;)

andyk
29-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Fun Nite - 28/11 - Part 1 - TAM

- Due to the "heavy rain" most of the babes & clients were late or also babes sleeping at home & skipped Happy Hour...but thanks to our " new" mms Doremi & her asst mms wkg tirelessly to bring in to our room wave after wave of babes....suddenly so many attractive options ! Juz love such "heavenly" situation !...

Got myself these babes - Ying Xi,21 ( 2nd nite wkg in ktv...juz love this "sweetie pie" ) + Fanny,22 ( sweet dimples & smile ! ) + SiSi,23 ( long legs & sexy model looks babe )

Dinner Break - Need to fix our stomachs with yum yum steam boat for a "cold & long fun nite for Part 2 at CI !".....

Fun Nite - 28/11 - Part 2 - CI

- our mms Mich kept rushing us back as she told us there were so many "pretty babes" there !....OMG ! For once she was not BSing us last nite,there were so many "very good looking babes"....( If you guys are planning to cheong there,Now is the time to cheong CI ! )....

- !st wave,i really liked this babe - Kai Xing,25 ( she's so sweet & always smiling & so huggable & kissable ! :D ).....
- Next i had to check out tis gal Wendy,26...& later realised she really not my "type" 'cause quite stuck up & a bit too "matured" for me ! ( meanwhile mms kept bringing in wave after wave of babes & some i really liked but had to KIV for next trip there ! )
- Then mms wanted me to booked tis SHA GEM - Shirley,22,undergrad....she dressed & speaks well & enjoyed her & she's was cool about me "flirting" with my 2 others babes running in & out....She had nice long legs & smooth skin...

We enjoyed so much that we stayed beyond our "normal check out time - 2359 )....Left at 2am.....a happy guy !....;)

johnnylomas
29-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey Bro,
Looked liked both Bro Edia8 & U have tipped & given me another hot mms option - mms Lynn !
But can i check when she "activate" her gals from LP to CI....for eg,the gals may try to claimed that she have potential bookings at LP but she have come over to CI for you,so do you have to tipped or pay more for their booking ?

And wat happened if the LP gals dun meet yr requirements ? Need to "tip abit" for quick introduction ?

Cheers !
Andyk

must have been misleading in my previous post. i don't really know lynn. however, i know that there's another mms there that is linked to LP.
i know the LP people but not very familiar with this mms. so if you really want to try, you can pm me.
altho i must say, i have only booked thru michelle all these time....

johnnylomas
29-11-2007, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=andyk;2427300]Fun Nite - 28/11 - Part 1 - TAM

- Then mms wanted me to booked tis SHA GEM - Shirley,22,undergrad....she dressed & speaks well & enjoyed her & she's was cool about me "flirting" with my 2 others babes running in & out....She had nice long legs & smooth skin...

QUOTE]

hmm.. 088?
btw, if i don't answer your pm immediately, that's cos i'm travelling. apologies first.

andyk
29-11-2007, 12:03 PM
must have been misleading in my previous post. i don't really know lynn. however, i know that there's another mms there that is linked to LP.
i know the LP people but not very familiar with this mms. so if you really want to try, you can pm me.
altho i must say, i have only booked thru michelle all these time....

No wories about mms contact,bro as i think we are probably stucked with our regular mms michelle....last nite she managed to "deliver the babes that we always wanted badly !".....Been there this week ??? Must not miss current excellent selection there !........

Cheers !
Andyk

and_alloy
30-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey Bro,

i had previously pm-ed u her number b4. try her. she's as good as honey. (u should know her right?) :p

andyk
30-11-2007, 05:55 PM
i had previously pm-ed u her number b4. try her. she's as good as honey. (u should know her right?) :p

Yes,many thanks,bro for the contact !....for mms michelle - we have this "love hate" relationship...and sometimes it's liked a "mileage program" the more you use the mms,she'll be damn stupid if she dun know how to take care of her "best clients".....and with time the understanding will get better !...And when you changed mms again unless you are together with her "big or regular client" then she will make strong efforts to impress you !....

Sometimes she may be a pain but she will work really hard till you are happy with your selection of gals !....So till the day she pisses us off,we will remain the same....Enjoy your weekend !

johnnylomas
02-12-2007, 03:27 AM
No wories about mms contact,bro as i think we are probably stucked with our regular mms michelle....last nite she managed to "deliver the babes that we always wanted badly !".....Been there this week ??? Must not miss current excellent selection there !........

Cheers !
Andyk

yeah. i think it's better this way. if she knew i gave some other mms contact to her client, she'll slaughter....
haven't been entertaining in sin for some time. in china nowadays, hence my posts over there.
have lots of fun!

andyk
02-12-2007, 10:44 AM
yeah. i think it's better this way. if she knew i gave some other mms contact to her client, she'll slaughter....
haven't been entertaining in sin for some time. in china nowadays, hence my posts over there.
have lots of fun!

-> Thanks,Bro,you have lots of fun & take it easy & take care !...Hope to hear from U again ! During the winter season,please make sure there's a sweet babe covering U up every nite ! :D

johnnylomas
04-12-2007, 03:38 AM
-> Thanks,Bro,you have lots of fun & take it easy & take care !...Hope to hear from U again ! During the winter season,please make sure there's a sweet babe covering U up every nite ! :D

Alright!
If you need contacts at your other fav place, LP, just pm me.

btw, thks to bro unclesammi. -
also saw your posts abt jaguar, only been there once, when it first opened.
how's it since?

andyk
05-01-2008, 09:34 PM
"So Many PRCs @ Club Infinitude - 4/1/08"

Looks liked this week the KTV to hang out is 3 / F - Club Infinitude & not 5 / F Las Vegas because our mms managed to parade a dozen of PRC gal each time...in addition her introduction to very pretty babes...

Since it was a friday nite,i quickly picked a SYT - YL,22 from Szechuan...when i saw her fair,smooth skin & her slim body with nice boobs ( later she told it was size 36 ) i wanted her immediately !...She juz arrived last week to study here !...She was fun & great smooching with...

Meanwhile our mms kept bringing more SYTs...but i could have selected a few more to running table...but i didn't want to "sabotage" my new friendship with YL & also i wanted to meet her today for yum cha lunch...this year i want to enjoy knowing my PRC gals more & not rush into any seXual friendship immediately...it was mindless sometimes !...

My Bros were in a great "drinking" mood & challenged each other in various games...and i really dun want to get near them to avoid too much booze in my body system...before leaving i kept drinking sky juice to clear my liquor in my veins & flush it out in the loo !...Too risky as U really dun know when & where there are any road blocks especially after midnite !......

Day before at LV & then Club Infinitude...i really wanted to have a good nite rest....My other Bros still wanted to cheong @ Lunar !...But managed to escaped that..lied that i had a early morning golf ! ha ha !

Looking forward to my "cheong nite" @ Club Infinitude !!!

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

unclesammi
06-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Calling all bros. Fall in. :D

andyk
22-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey BROs,
It have been a long time i contributed on this thread that i started.
Juz have not been back to C I Ktv,only mostly at Lido Palace.So last week my good buddy had a overseas guest & wanted to have drinks together ! So we had Part 1 Happy Hour @ Lido,then kept up the momentum @ C I !....Surprisingly the business is still very good despite the stock market crash....But mamasan told me that there not too many pretty gals because they heard that there might be a raid there ! ( lucky only experience this once,really pity the gals & killjoy for us ! ) Anyway our mamasan tried her best to bring in at least 5 - 6 rounds of babes parade....my good buddy selected at least 5 babes ( all must dressed in white ! ha ! ) since it was butterfly and our guest had babes on each side - a sexy PRC that sang very well in English and a tall pretty Mongolian ( he was disappointed that she was flat chested ! )....And myself manage to get a pretty SYT that sang well & provided good service so booked her...All of us had a great time !!!

So it's still Fun Nites @ Club Infinitude and we intend to re-visit this ktv more in the future !!!

I'm very sure there are many C I regulars here,look forward for your updates too !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

hamlinlau
23-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Not been to this place for almost 2 months now.. The selection should still be decent since that's the combination of TAM/LV stocks. EArly birds catches the worms but some ang pai's do trot in after 930..

CI has always been a good hunting ground with high success rates. Wish all the bros here happy cheonging:)

andyk
23-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Not been to this place for almost 2 months now.. The selection should still be decent since that's the combination of TAM/LV stocks. EArly birds catches the worms but some ang pai's do trot in after 930..

CI has always been a good hunting ground with high success rates. Wish all the bros here happy cheonging:)

Same here,Bro ! Guessed we have our other preferred Ktvs & then C I Ktv is a "great Part 2 place".....Sometimes i'm really amazed that there are so many rooms there on every floor & still the place is so packed and "holding area so many PRCs there !"...our mamasan chasing us to confirm if we'll be there or not !....Noticed some Ang Pais still there after such a long time & some even switched to LP ! Sometimes when they come in the room,i'm so surprised to see them still working in SG !...Much preferred newbies anytime before they become "seasoned players"....Most probably will check out C I next week !

Cheers !
Andyk

hamlinlau
23-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Same here,Bro ! Guessed we have our other preferred Ktvs & then C I Ktv is a "great Part 2 place".....Sometimes i'm really amazed that there are so many rooms there on every floor & still the place is so packed and "holding area so many PRCs there !"...our mamasan chasing us to confirm if we'll be there or not !....Noticed some Ang Pais still there after such a long time & some even switched to LP ! Sometimes when they come in the room,i'm so surprised to see them still working in SG !...Much preferred newbies anytime before they become "seasoned players"....Most probably will check out C I next week !

Cheers !
Andyk

Too many to handle these days... pointless to keep growing the pool and not reap from it.. especially in this bad times... At Tam later.. will PM u my contact.. you buz me if you are keen.. The charges there are no worse than Lido HH.. hehehehehe I get 1+1:)

hamlinlau
24-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Got here at 10pm.. All the rooms are packed so the ushered me down to 2nd flr :( Decent selection considering that CI is full and there weren't many girls at TAM earlier. 4 of us and everyone was happy.

Mamasan 'bought out' her drinks to welcome my 1st trip there in 2 months and my dear friend took the room charge cos I was too sleepy:) damage 157 I think

andyk
24-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Too many to handle these days... pointless to keep growing the pool and not reap from it.. especially in this bad times... At Tam later.. will PM u my contact.. you buz me if you are keen.. The charges there are no worse than Lido HH.. hehehehehe I get 1+1:)

Hey Bro,
Juz dun my morning wet,wet golf game & logged on to SBF to read that we could have actually met up last nite ! Because after i got your contact i was rushing to meet up with my buddy at Lido for HH....

Last nite timing wasn't the best because my mamasan had too much drinks the nite before...same with my favourite gal Bao Bao....she juz came in the room and told me she still having hangover & rested her head on my chest....usually she's very entertaining & she's actually a singer in PRC so sing really well ! And then there were not too many gals to select...and my other gal KiKi had to leave for her personal matters so both my buddy & me was liked falling asleep there !....So we have decided finally that we have to move HH session to TAM until the gals selection there improve !....So had our quick makan @ XIN below LP to hop over to Club Infinitude for Part II.....

kelvin123456789
24-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey Bro,
Juz dun my morning wet,wet golf game & logged on to SBF to read that we could have actually met up last nite ! Because after i got your contact i was rushing to meet up with my buddy at Lido for HH....

Last nite timing wasn't the best because my mamasan had too much drinks the nite before...same with my favourite gal Bao Bao....she juz came in the room and told me she still having hangover & rested her head on my chest....usually she's very entertaining & she's actually a singer in PRC so sing really well ! And then there were not too many gals to select...and my other gal KiKi had to leave for her personal matters so both my buddy & me was liked falling asleep there !....So we have decided finally that we have to move HH session to TAM until the gals selection there improve !....So had our quick makan @ XIN below LP to hop over to Club Infinitude for Part II.....

recomend Mummy Lilian...:)

andyk
24-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Got here at 10pm.. All the rooms are packed so the ushered me down to 2nd flr :( Decent selection considering that CI is full and there weren't many girls at TAM earlier. 4 of us and everyone was happy.

Mamasan 'bought out' her drinks to welcome my 1st trip there in 2 months and my dear friend took the room charge cos I was too sleepy:) damage 157 I think

-> When i called our mamasan 123 at 830pm from LIDO,she told me that C I was fully booked & will get us a room on 2 / F....Later she managed to get us a room at C I....Arrived C I for Part II at 930pm because she advised us to come over earlier so that we can have a bigger selection...But i think last week there were many PRCs working despite potential raid...maybe because of heavy rain...anyway she tried her best as always to parade wave after wave....till we found the babes that we liked !...My buddy was quick to get a nice tall babe that sang quite well & other SYTs...

I liked my pretty SYT student,KeKe,20 looks but disappointed when she start talking about a client wanted to buy her Gucci bag for her birthday next week....the usual drill & normally all her client will book her ! BITCH !!!..It's our call if we want to book or run !...So luckily there 2 more fail skinned babes,NiNi & Qin Qin that sat me that i definitely plan to bonk in the near future ! This was reason we liked C I....endless supply of PRCs babes....

Left before 2359hrs because of early am golf or we would have stay on....

What stock market crash ? The Tam complex was a busy place with C I & L V rocking !!!...So many flashy fast cars - Lambo,etc all parked below....

Can't wait for next Fun Nite @ C I again soon !!!

Cheers !!!
Andy

ps Bro will beep you if i'm there ok !

hamlinlau
24-10-2008, 04:09 PM
-> When i called our mamasan 123 at 830pm from LIDO,she told me that C I was fully booked & will get us a room on 2 / F....Later she managed to get us a room at C I....Arrived C I for Part II at 930pm because she advised us to come over earlier so that we can have a bigger selection...But i think last week there were many PRCs working despite potential raid...maybe because of heavy rain...anyway she tried her best as always to parade wave after wave....till we found the babes that we liked !...My buddy was quick to get a nice tall babe that sang quite well & other SYTs...

I liked my pretty SYT student,KeKe,20 looks but disappointed when she start talking about a client wanted to buy her Gucci bag for her birthday next week....the usual drill & normally all her client will book her ! BITCH !!!..It's our call if we want to book or run !...So luckily there 2 more fail skinned babes,NiNi & Qin Qin that sat me that i definitely plan to bonk in the near future ! This was reason we liked C I....endless supply of PRCs babes....

Left before 2359hrs because of early am golf or we would have stay on....

What stock market crash ? The Tam complex was a busy place with C I & L V rocking !!!...So many flashy fast cars - Lambo,etc all parked below....

Can't wait for next Fun Nite @ C I again soon !!!

Cheers !!!
Andy

ps Bro will beep you if i'm there ok !

Hahahaha yes their supply is ever flowing.. and good supply of SYT.. So many to choose I am confused on who to focus on now..

There are some really pampered SYTs there and I'll write them off straight away.. I just tell them I am not in her league..:)

hamlinlau
24-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Calling all bros. Fall in. :D

Excuse me... You PMed me to invite me to your place to conduct my biz chats. I have no problem to try out any exciting place... May I know where is 'your place' that you mentioned and what you have to offer please?

thanks

andyk
26-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Hahahaha yes their supply is ever flowing.. and good supply of SYT.. So many to choose I am confused on who to focus on now..

There are some really pampered SYTs there and I'll write them off straight away.. I just tell them I am not in her league..:)

-> Hey Bro,
Hope you had a great time @ TAM last friday !
Called my mms about 830pm & told her that my other friends will be at C I but she updated me that C I was fully booked & no too many pretty PRC babes so no point waste out time at C I !....Fully agreed with her since we were there the nite before & there was quite a limited selection....In such situations only the PRCs wins & we guys dun gain much ! - so many cheongsters rushing to book the pretty ones & even the average ones taken too !...Felt that nite,most of the gals were juz rushing in & out our room & quite poor service so may want to avoid C I for awhile till there are babes overflowing at the holding area which means we were be treated well again !!!

Just my thoughts maybe other C I regular cheongster have better luck at C I !!!

Enjoy your sunday & happy holiday !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

hamlinlau
26-10-2008, 11:36 AM
-> Hey Bro,
Hope you had a great time @ TAM last friday !

Just my thoughts maybe other C I regular cheongster have better luck at C I !!!

Enjoy your sunday & happy holiday !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

Aarrrh... my last post didn't come throuhg. Anyway, we were on waiting list at 8pm so we continued to play at TAM. My biz associate decided to call it a night when his bird told him she was going to LP. I then joinned my 2 other friends drinking in the next room. Mamasan called at 10 to say I was given a room at CI. Maybe they were guilty for having to push me to 2nd floor 2 nites in a row or maybe they are worried we wont go up:)

My 2nd night at CI yet there were loads of girls at the corridor(most are average looking). My friends brought their birds up from TAM. After 3 rounds I still couldnt find any suitable ones so I decided to do my own shopping... really bo liao leh.. but on my way back from the toilet I saw a group heading off to parade. One fair skinned girl caught my eyes I immediately pulled her away from the group. That mamasan looked at me with anger :) That girl was from Orchard K.

Age is really catching up.. we had 2.5 bottles at TAM, after 3drinks i felt sleepy liao. That DB bird just pulled my head to her shoulder and patted me like a baby. I slept for a hour or so.. nudging her B cuppers with my nose. Like a baby I snaked my tongue into her bra and licked her nipple. My tongue recoiled like a leech coming in contact with salt!!! There was a strange BITTER taste from her nipple! I questioned her and she told me it was medication to help easa swelling and pain during menstruation! I then checked her nipples again. Pinker than pink! Almost orangy from the yellow light! Medication to ease swelling or to keep the nipples pink??? I'll find out soon. Anyway nothing happened after that..I packed her off to Orchard K at 2am and I continued to sleep till closing time.

For all the bros looking to cheong CI I would say forget fridays if you are not a regular. Or like bro Andyk said... forget CI for a while. Recession or not business at CI is booming. Stratergically situated between TAM and LV and least expensive at Havelock Rd(except TDWX) may be their driving factor. Yes I saw a lot good looking girls but they were either 'booked' or with their regular clients. For those who are in the hunt, $$$ wont charm these girls unless it's love at 1st sight. Please be prudent and choose your candidates carefully..You dont want to slam hard into a thick wall. Having said that.. the sub investment grades are easy prey because of the competition;)

Happy cheonging

The Ham

andyk
26-10-2008, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=hamlinlau;3177706]

My 2nd night at CI yet there were loads of girls at the corridor(most are average looking).

-> Thanks BRO for confirming this as it was important to confirm if our Mms 123 was Bs-ing me so it was good that we didn't join up with my other buddy there !!!....

For all the bros looking to cheong CI I would say forget fridays if you are not a regular. Or like bro Andyk said... forget CI for a while. Recession or not business at CI is booming....

-> Most regulars buddies @ C I would have already booked their "ang pais" ahead....or avoid friday nites due to "potential road blks for drink driving"....or move to other Ktvs for a change "after too many nites there !"....

Cheers & Happy Holiday !!!
Andyk

ps.funny incident with the "bitter pink nipples" ! ha ha !

hamlinlau
26-10-2008, 08:15 PM
ps.funny incident with the "bitter pink nipples" ! ha ha !

Hahahahaha I was really high that night.. Not my habit to reveal names or share too much details here but that incident was hilarious. I'll get to the bottom of that 'bitter nipple' mystery;)

YoungAhPek
11-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Went to C.I. last Friday for sad hour to finish up my previous leftover liquor, gals quantity and quality definitely cannot compare as to two weeks before due to some of them going back for CNY this week, but the cashier area still flooded with a lot of xmm standing leh..

anyway sits with my regular gal saying she will only go back after CNY, ask her to go butterfly, told her need to cut budget liao, previous session i always go for booking session with her.

lots of syts to choose from, but i still prefer my one and only regular mature look syt, got more "nu ren wei" female smell..lol

cheers

andyk
11-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Went to C.I. last Friday for sad hour to finish up my previous leftover liquor, gals quantity and quality definitely cannot compare as to two weeks before due to some of them going back for CNY this week, but the cashier area still flooded with a lot of xmm standing leh..

anyway sits with my regular gal saying she will only go back after CNY, ask her to go butterfly, told her need to cut budget liao, previous session i always go for booking session with her.

lots of syts to choose from, but i still prefer my one and only regular mature look syt, got more "nu ren wei" female smell..lol

cheers

=> Thanks for the update,BRO ! These days the gals "rotate" C I with the latest ktv Legend Palace...Saw several of my C I regulars there recently ! These gals are so $$$ smart,they'll go to which ever KTV that have more bizs for them !....Anyway it was really fun & super nites in the past & with the tough future biz conditions,it's anybody's guess if C I & LV will be doing as well to attract the pretty gals to be back there !...Really missed those nites where we can have wave after wave parading in our room !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Ps.any BROs know if PRC Mamasan Michelle still at C I ?

YoungAhPek
11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
=> Thanks for the update,BRO ! These days the gals "rotate" C I with the latest ktv Legend Palace...
Cheers !!!
Andyk

Ps.any BROs know if PRC Mamasan Michelle still at C I ?

saw 1 mms looks like Kuang mei yun 邝美云, super lau chio, hihi i think she's been there for quite sometime liao.

previous session not much customer also, some mms only got 1 table only, ask the gals to 自己保重.

long time never go CI liao, always go to BS or NSH for cheaper alternative. kakis suddenly ask wanna go, it's been like 2 years ago the last session for me in CI. times really flies. yeah really miss last time where gals come in wave after wave and until we have to ask the gal we like to stay in the room first then to compare again with the next wave of gals, too many pretty gals liao make us difficult to choose... haha

andyk
15-03-2009, 12:49 AM
"Not So Fun Nites - 14/3/09 !!!"

Had a miscommunication with my good buddy that he didn't want to go to my favourite Ktv - LV so we changed to Club Infinitude instead...Called my regular mamasan P but not working so called the PRC mamasan M instead.But she played me out by not turning up & getting her asst to serve us instead ! Another PRC who's quite hopeless ! She juz brought wave after wave of average looking gals that we had a hard time selecting !....At first,the so so gals we selected begged us to book them instead of getting them to butterfly !...But as the nite passed,most of the gals at the holding area was gone...unsure if some have gone off or in the rooms !....There were really hardly any really pretty ones,maybe it was a saturday nite !....

Anyway after tonite i really dun pity this gals having a hard time now ! Because they should actually work harder to serve us instead they were so money faced liked wanting to know how much tips they are getting or my buddies' gals dun even bother to walk them to the lift !!!....A very disappointing not so fun nite !!! :mad:

So BROs,in case you think of Club Infinitude,my advise is "dun waste your $$$ or time !!!"....

andyk
27-03-2009, 07:51 AM
"Fun Nites - 27/3/03"

What a big difference from Orchard K poor selection & my last Not So Fun Nites in my earlier post ! Since we were there at 1045pm our MMS still managed to paraded several very pretty PRC babes....We were finally happy guys !!!....The big difference were is most had friendly smiles & looks that you can bring them out to be your gal fren !.....Both of us was flanked & hugged tightly on both sides by babes that i really want to bonk them type ! :D

We have also tried calling our regular MMS at LV but she was frank to let us know there was no pretty babes that we will like !...Maybe most were already booked !....

So Guys,i personally think the selection @ Club Infinitude have several pretty babes & definitely worth the cheong there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Sexmanic12345
27-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi.. Looks like this place is a good place to cheong. But can somemore advise what is the dmg and the duration for HH and SH?

Thanks

DO_YOU_BJ
27-03-2009, 03:13 PM
We have also tried calling our regular MMS at LV but she was frank to let us know there was no pretty babes that we will like !...Maybe most were already booked !....

So Guys,i personally think the selection @ Club Infinitude have several pretty babes & definitely worth the cheong there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Bro, WLs run all floors wat.
Where got LV no nice chicks.
Unless singer ok lah but gals run the whole bldg one.....
You LV mummy got BS you boh?

andyk
27-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Bro, WLs run all floors wat.
Where got LV no nice chicks.
Unless singer ok lah but gals run the whole bldg one.....
You LV mummy got BS you boh?

=> Liked i mentioned earlier after our disappointment @ Orchard K,our Plan B was Club Infinitude but no harm try calling the MMS @ LV too...And it was about 1045pm already ( it was packed with all small & medium rooms taken up ! ) so if we can get any GEMs,we are happy guys !!!

Anyway so far both our Club Infinitude ( disliked her but she delivers ! ) & LV MMS & her assistant have consistently delivered GEMs whenever we are there ! & they will honestly tell us NOT to come over if she can't assure us of any GEMs !...So if we managed to find any GEMs,we will normally book them to avoid losing them to butterfly the whole building 'cause the other rooms may have the same idea !

Sometimes i really think cheonging the KTV,U need take a chance & lots of Good Luck if U want a enjoyable time with GEMs !!!...Anyway in the worst scenario we will juz go home earlier if there are really GEMs at all !!!...

And if ever any MMS BS us,then they will be "deleted from my cell & we will switched to other MMS who are dying to serve us !"....They'll definitely think very hard to avoid losing such long term business from different group of buddies of mine !...

Anyway it's good to rotate from KTV to KTV to avoid the certain gals that keep bugging U & also total burnout from that KTV !!!...

Looking forward to my next cheong both Club Infintitude & LV since there are several new GEM arrivals there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk
28-03-2009, 08:47 PM
"Club Infinitude - 27/3/09"

Couldn't join my buddies due to early morning golf this morning but heard the place was packed !!! Many pretty babes there ! Good times are back so fast already ???....So was Road Blocks being set up around the Havelock area for drink driving last nite !!!....BROs,juz pay the Car Jockey instead of taking a big risk & lose your Driving i/c !!!

DO_YOU_BJ
28-03-2009, 11:04 PM
=>

Anyway so far both our Club Infinitude ( disliked her but she delivers ! ) & LV MMS & her assistant have consistently delivered GEMs whenever we are there ! & they will honestly tell us NOT to come over if she can't assure us of any GEMs !...So if we managed to find any GEMs,we will normally book them to avoid losing them to butterfly the whole building 'cause the other rooms may have the same idea !

Ah so des, this kinda MMS already know your tastes....good good

Schumi
29-03-2009, 11:45 AM
May I know where is this paradise aka location? would like to bring my kakiz down to get the "see it to believe it" feeling... :D
Thanks in advance!!

walle
29-03-2009, 02:59 PM
where is this place...can jio? long time never been ktv and niteclub liao

andyk
29-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey BROs,

Fyi - Club Infinitude is located at building next to FURUMA RIVERFRONT HOTEL @ Havelock Road.It's on the 3 / F above TIANAMEN KTV.....

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

Schumi
30-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Thks alot for your info bro andyk!! :)

andyk
06-05-2009, 05:23 PM
"Fun Nites @ Club Infinitude - 5/5/09"

As always our PRC MMS M promised us there are New Pretty SYTs to introduce to my buddies & myself ! Of course we know probably biz is quite slow so she will try her usual "sales tactic" again !!!...Anyway if we don't check it out,we will never know & anyway it have been awhile since we were last there !

My update on the current PRC parade selection is only 6/10...And again we saw there were several GEMs that we have met few months ago still "recycled" in the parade ! Juz hate it when MMS get lazy and round up every gal even out of shape & turn off looking from the "holding area" into our room !!! So we gave our MMS a tough time to ensure she deliver a few new GEMs & she started calling all those available in her Black Book !....This PRC MMS M is "very crafty" but so far always manage to deliver GEMs !!!

Actually there was a few that i liked but somehow they still didn't gave me that strong urge !...Then finally the GEMs arrived after we patiently waited for more than a hour !!! I liked GEMs that are "packaged well - nice dress & light make up & most important new arrival !"....Had this model like babes from Harbin & Szechuan ! Good build up thru' the nite together & can't help glancing at they youthful cleavage ( using push up bra & felt their sexy G-string undies ! )...sure got some pre-cum release from me ! :D

ps.I'm a bit concern about one incident when there was this guy suddenly open our room door & shouted for a gal in our room ! Either he was high or drunk ? Or he was crazy in love with this gal !!! :mad:

K9696
06-05-2009, 06:56 PM
"Fun Nites @ Club Infinitude - 5/5/09"

As always our PRC MMS M promised us there are New Pretty SYTs to introduce to my buddies & myself ! Of course we know probably biz is quite slow so she will try her usual "sales tactic" again !!!...Anyway if we don't check it out,we will never know & anyway it have been awhile since we were last there !

My update on the current PRC parade selection is only 6/10...And again we saw there were several GEMs that we have met few months ago still "recycled" in the parade ! Juz hate it when MMS get lazy and round up every gal even out of shape & turn off looking from the "holding area" into our room !!! So we gave our MMS a tough time to ensure she deliver a few new GEMs & she started calling all those available in her Black Book !....This PRC MMS M is "very crafty" but so far always manage to deliver GEMs !!!

Actually there was a few that i liked but somehow they still didn't gave me that strong urge !...Then finally the GEMs arrived after we patiently waited for more than a hour !!! I liked GEMs that are "packaged well - nice dress & light make up & most important new arrival !"....Had this model like babes from Harbin & Szechuan ! Good build up thru' the nite together & can't help glancing at they youthful cleavage ( using push up bra & felt their sexy G-string undies ! )...sure got some pre-cum release from me ! :D

ps.I'm a bit concern about one incident when there was this guy suddenly open our room door & shouted for a gal in our room ! Either he was high or drunk ? Or he was crazy in love with this gal !!! :mad:

wah,, so hiong ah.. call police leow..:(

andyk
06-05-2009, 09:44 PM
wah,, so hiong ah.. call police leow..:(

=> Nah...that'll bring down the house & break other rice bowl la !!!...He kept peeping from the small window so we thought he was a young Papasan looking for his gal !...Then suddenly he opened the door & shouted that gal's name !!!...Guessed probably he must a "nut case that never been to the KTV before !"...Will let others teach him a lesson as i have seen some very dangerous looking dudes there with tattoes all over !!!...Wa liked those japanese yakuza movies type !!! ;)

K9696
07-05-2009, 01:11 PM
=> Nah...that'll bring down the house & break other rice bowl la !!!...He kept peeping from the small window so we thought he was a young Papasan looking for his gal !...Then suddenly he opened the door & shouted that gal's name !!!...Guessed probably he must a "nut case that never been to the KTV before !"...Will let others teach him a lesson as i have seen some very dangerous looking dudes there with tattoes all over !!!...Wa liked those japanese yakuza movies type !!! ;)

Sillypore no yakuza ... got GANGsters - ah LONGs...;)
Not enough, got MATA...

andyk
07-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Sillypore no yakuza ... got GANGsters - ah LONGs...;)
Not enough, got MATA...

=> Was referring to the Yakuza movies where U can see almost their whole body is painted with tattoes !!!....Think U know what i'm talking about !...Anyway that's their biz !!!...

=> Actually i had a funny & interesting experience to share - "sometiimes it's good that U do not delete these PRC babes contacts...because the other nite...there was this sexy pretty gal that i kept thinking that i have met her before !...But she too can't recalled...so i asked for her contact...and once i wanted to confirm it,her old name appeared !!!....When i met her few months ago,it was Shirley...and after she returned,she decided to change it to Apple !!!....

=> Juz liked over here,when we have the FL contacts & sometimes different TS promote the gal...U may find the same situation ! So it's good that we actually know who this gal is !!!....

andyk
09-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Hi BROs,

Any good BROs was at Club Infinitude or LV last nite ?

My good BRO suggested we party last nite after dinner...( actually i was quite shagged after my golf game & i was really happy to rest early instead for this morning game ! ) And thank god he called & told me that MMS from both places dun recommend for us to come over as both place were packed and they dun have the babes that we wanted !....Phew...Happy i didn't have to leave my comfortable bed & then zzzzzzz !!! :D

Personally i much prefer to KTV early week then "fight it out with a jam packed KTV...damn MMS will bring the gal & leave U no options - "Book her or she'll be booked by her other clients situation !"....

Next is friday nites have a very high chance there may be "Mata mata road blocks to nab any drunk drivers !!!"....

Well look forward to next week then & wishing all BROs a great weekend !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk

ventu22
03-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Was at CI last night with some HK friends, was told by my PRC MMS M that business was very slow lately. Worse part, the parade of PRC mei mei selection was only 5/10. Almost all cannot make it, even with heavy make-up and dim light :eek: Was told there were a number have left back to China because of their work-permit has been canceled by MOM... probably due to the phantom employers.

One thing I have noticed that some gals has upped their booking fees.. probably they feel they are the better one around. One of my HK friend selected a mei mei from Beijing, not fantastic though, wanted S$300 for booking. I would rather book 2 normal ones and enjoy both at the same time :p Another one keep going away for at 30 to 40 mins, answering phone calls.. until I have to politely told her off :mad:

Overall was not a fantastic outing.

andyk
06-12-2009, 11:24 AM
TO: "ALL CLUB INFINITUDE BROs"

Especially who used a very popular "Butch looking" PRC Mamasan - MICH____ !!!

Recently there was a "very suspect" incident where she tried used a Paid BILL...to get my very close Buddy to settled it for 3 Bots...Maybe she was trying her luck in case it was "not noticeable"...due to my BROs too intoxicated or KCed by the Babes then !!!....On top of that,as always she will always have some "crap stories" liked her wallet was stolen or need surgery,etc...to play on the kindness or pitiness of Big Spender Clients !!!...( Thank God that i'm Only a IKan Bilies there !!! )....So hearing that...my BROs will give her a Big Tip !!!....

After this we are wondering how many times she have "snooked" us in the past !!!....And we have already decided it's GAME OVER for HER !!!...No More Chances for HER !!!....:mad:

Of course some BROs who are her Regulars here,i'm Only want to share the above...and U juz need to "extra careful" dealing with HER !!!....;)

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk :)

benz180
07-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Seem like there are bros out there are facing similar issues from her. We have also ban her for more than 2 months. The problem was more on her assistant who will give you a damn black face if the selection of MMs take longer. As we always tips both of them and finally we decided we have enough and switch to another mamasan. After that, she keep smsing you asking for support la, asked you out of the room to talk (bec mamasan is disallow to enter a room if book by another) etc etc.

I once also signed a bill that was more than 1 month old and the reason she gave, a "run away" bill by one customer. But since the final amount is the same, I give her the benefit of doubt and paid it.

andyk
07-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Seem like there are bros out there are facing similar issues from her. We have also ban her for more than 2 months. The problem was more on her assistant who will give you a damn black face if the selection of MMs take longer. As we always tips both of them and finally we decided we have enough and switch to another mamasan. After that, she keep smsing you asking for support la, asked you out of the room to talk (bec mamasan is disallow to enter a room if book by another) etc etc.

I once also signed a bill that was more than 1 month old and the reason she gave, a "run away" bill by one customer. But since the final amount is the same, I give her the benefit of doubt and paid it.

=> Her Asst is really hopeless !!! Juz bring in all the gals even "rejected & CMI ones" !!!....Already told her NOT to bring in those that we have already met before...we are ONLY interested IN any NEW GALS !!!....But she juz can't be bothered at all !!!....Then how can she expect any tips at all !!!....:mad:

Anyway tis Butch PRC Mamasan MICH_____ we have gave her many chances already...but she's getting really greedy & even dare to request for 1K tips every time from my Rich BROs...of course she always have "ready pitiful sob stories"....And she also liked to request for them for support to "open 3 - 5 Bots"...( and sometimes she can even tell us that "our other BROs already drank all up !"...at that moment it's not too nice to contact our other BROs to verify this in front of her !!! )....

Her "usual trick" will be - Bring in a pretty Gal & then force us to "decide on the spot to book her or else there are other rooms interested in her !!!"....So it's hard to get her to "keep bringing in more to beauty parade" !!!....

Can tell that she's getting more "desperate" now...she have already lost all my Rich BROs support & trust !!!!....GAME OVER for her !!!

As for me,i usually used the Same Mamasan for both TAM & 3/F....and another Mamasan for LV !!!...Both of them are 100% honest about the Billing/Tips...and also the most important - "the availablity of Pretty Gals !!!"....And also very good service especially when U have VVIP clients to entertain !!!....

So U been to 3/F recently ? Any pretty SYTs there ? ;)

Spidey368
07-12-2009, 08:51 PM
been to 3F/5F many times.... but mamasan always bring in gals not up to standard.... sigh... go out and see got so many pretty gals standing outside. Any bros care to share good mamasans??

benz180
08-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Ya ya ya... health problem la, operation la... just to buy sympathy vote?? We are there to enjoy.. not to sucumb to all these un-wanted pressure or tricks. We can be nice, but don't take us for a ride. Anyway, we are no comparison to your rich bro who gave $1k tips :eek: Therefore probably the reason why we get the "black face" and all "come-in" selection process :cool:

Pretty MMs?...eer, I continue see a lot of old faces lately. Maybe one of two pretty ones but never end up in our room :mad:

andyk
08-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Ya ya ya... health problem la, operation la... just to buy sympathy vote?? We are there to enjoy.. not to sucumb to all these un-wanted pressure or tricks. We can be nice, but don't take us for a ride. Anyway, we are no comparison to your rich bro who gave $1k tips :eek: Therefore probably the reason why we get the "black face" and all "come-in" selection process :cool:

Pretty MMs?...eer, I continue see a lot of old faces lately. Maybe one of two pretty ones but never end up in our room :mad:

=> Dun say that BRO !!! Not posting tat to bragged about it !!!....Tis PRC Mamasan have many,many tricks to CON & CHEAT !!!...After knowing HER for years,of course she knows all her client's profile or financial status very well....how many times U are @ 3/F or in TAM Complex...your spending limits....So for eg she'll show off her Branded watch or Bag,etc...and let us know that it was from her INDON clients...which cost several thousands more !!!....so No Big Deal & what's 1K Tips for her Birthday ( that she actually NOT SHY at all & demanded for it !!!...of course so unsure if she's really SICK or not....and tis also may be an incentive for her to make sure that she know what to do whenever there's any latest pretty SYTs or better service in the future !!!...)

Anyway i too really can't stand her BLACK FACE & attitude after some time but she juz know how to tickle my BROs with occasional pretty GEMs !!!...so in the past they'll still used her but it's finally GAME OVER for her after she have SCREWed Up BIg Time !!!...She have SMSed us recently "pleading for another chance !"....Well the only way is to NOT to reply her !!!....

benz180
08-12-2009, 06:24 PM
No worries bro.. we are all here to shares. Everyone one of us has different background and cheonging mode :p

I don't care if mamasan show off her PP watch, brag about how many condo in China, how they survived and make it in Singapore. All we care is their ability to finds pretty SYT when we cheong there. Indonesian client operate in a different mode, if they want to play, they buy out the contract, no emotion and no string attach. They normally dun "buy" into all the KC trap and sob sob story. Where else some of our men just lose the objectives along the way.

I have seen many SYT @3F/5F who previously worked in Jakarta ( I have lived and worked there for many years) and their comments, those who has been to Singapore will never return to Jakarta to work, the money here is just too good :cool:

roamersg
08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm still in shock that anyone would give a MMS a $1000 tip or a Rolex! Only if she ran her own bordello and arranged "specials" could I possibly imagine that, and only if the specials had no extra charge. And the MMS was really Fiona Xie and preferred shuangfei. And probably a few other conditions too

andyk
09-12-2009, 05:21 AM
I'm still in shock that anyone would give a MMS a $1000 tip or a Rolex! Only if she ran her own bordello and arranged "specials" could I possibly imagine that, and only if the specials had no extra charge. And the MMS was really Fiona Xie and preferred shuangfei. And probably a few other conditions too

=> Yo BRO Roamersg....U DUN need to be shock over tis "little tip" !!!....If i reveal more here about the "incentives" given by my BROs to the Mamasans,U may...what is more than shock ? go crazy ?....;)

If U have been a seasoned cheongster,then U will surely know that the KTV is a place to "show off & spend all your $$$....of course if U have it !!!....Whenever there is a Stock Market Bull RUN....most of the KTVs are packed every nite...Juz look at the Expensive CARs packed outside TAM Complex or below Lido Palace & U will know if these are BIG SPENDERS or not ?....And for them to COMPETE & OUTBID each other for the Latest & Very Pretty & Most Popular Gals in their VIP Rooms !!!...Of course,their regular MAMASAN will have to do the JOB !!!...And any INCENTIVES for them,they Die Die better deliver or the Incentives will be given to other Mamasans !!!....

And with the IRs opening soon...more HIGH ROLLERS will be here & having fun entertaining themselves there...and if they win BIG,can U imagine how much they will throw there ???...So BRO,U need NOT be so shocked...as some can even fly not only the Mamasan & her No.1 Gal but HK starlets or Beauty contestants in their PTE JET to Macau return trip !!!...

So looking forward for very exciting & interesting year 2010 !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk :)

roamersg
09-12-2009, 08:09 AM
So BRO,U need NOT be so shocked...as some can even fly not only the Mamasan & her No.1 Gal but HK starlets or Beauty contestants in their PTE JET to Macau return trip !!!...

Wah, a world i've only seen in movies. But I gather you at least get a true glimpse of it as your old MMS could expect that of one of your bros! thx for the info, if I get a chance to go to CI before the holidays will update all on the selection

Dragonkeep
18-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Wah this thread seems to have gone quiet. Anyhow, have had reasonably good MMs since May this year.

Had a Singapore MM from CI two Mondays back. LV was dead quiet (MMS told me better not go or sure black face), so detoured here. Got to CI kinda late - 2230 h. Two parades of PRC all not happening types. So picked the Singapore MM since MMS whispered, "can checkout type ...". SG girl told me there are 2 other SG gals at CI and she has been doing Havelock duty full time for 2 months (dropped her day job).

Look 7.5/10 (looks PRC, gua xing face)
Bod Cup A, slim, nice hands
Ht 1.62
GFE 8/10, chatty, witty (Singlish/ Mandarin)
Out of CI by 2359 and off to Cape Hotel:D
RTF on the standby list!
Damage standard + $100 premium, since local talent (that night horny dah :o)

ragingbull211
18-10-2010, 10:37 PM
wow! u must in luck.

got a message that Mummy Michelle asst. Tina is celebrating her birthday today.

Most of the prettier gals are all booked by them.

If off to CI these 2 days, no more pretty gals around unless u find these mummys. Again maybe one to many tables for them to handle.

Service level might drop.

Basetracker23
19-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Hello Fellow Bros,

I'm organising a outing (NH) @ CI tomorrow.
Damage ard 80 - 120 depending on pax.
Intrested party, kindly drop me a reply before 7pm tomorrow.
Thank you.

Regards

ragingbull211
19-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Hello Bro Basetracker23,

Pls count me in for tonight's drinking at CI.

I already PM you my contact.

See u later.

Cheers!

Bro RagingBull211

asteroid_sg@hot
19-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Hi Bro.

Tink I saw Michelle b4. kind of cute n very friendly M. Anyone knows she do extra ?

wow! u must in luck.

Most of the prettier gals are all booked by them.

If off to CI these 2 days, no more pretty gals around unless u find these mummys. Again maybe one to many tables for them to handle.

Service level might drop.

Basetracker23
19-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi Bro.

Tink I saw Michelle b4. kind of cute n very friendly M. Anyone knows she do extra ?

Bro,how much are you willing to offer?

asteroid_sg@hot
19-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Not sure. That's I am asking advise here or the market price. Would appreciate if u can ya

Basetracker23
19-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Bro,

Frankly,No market price lah....Dun waste you time thinking.
Let's move on.
Join me hunting for those sluts out there.

ragingbull211
19-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi Bro.

Hello Bro,

U can forget her for extra. She is the top M and her monthly income is $$$$$$.

Should u see any gals u like, she can make arrangement for extra if the price is right.

Happy reccee first.

Contact Bro BaseTracker. He is very experienced and knows the game very well. I hv learnt a lot from him.

Dragonkeep
18-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Had a good week this week at CI.

Monday: XQ (from Chinadoll) 2nd day and recognised her from the 2nd lineup MMS arranged. Told me she was on her 2nd day at CI. XQ from Ningde, FJ. Pig Year. Brown tinted hair, wears it long. She said Chinadoll gone quiet for her and wanted to go 'upmarket'.

Face: 7/10
Slim, 1.64 m B-cup (only downside nips too big, a bit soft)
Quite fun with dice and singing
Plenty of kissing/ touching in KTV room, pop my GQ (heh heh) to her and was in H81 at Beach Road by 2359h
Frenching - Y
BJ - did not
FJ - 7/10 (good GFE)
Dmg $150 + 300
Sent her back. Stays in East Coast next to Parkway Parade. Going by by CNY 2011 cutting short her WP stay by a couple of months

Last night: XR ("singer") 1 month to go. 1.60 m, nice angular sharp face, cute smile. Keeps her brown tinted hair in a bun. Very slim arms and legs. Nice butt. A-cup though. Chongqing.

Sat for a while and quickly got to fondling, stroking each others' neck and arms, light kissing. By 2300h, she pulled my tucked in shirt out from the back, and slipped her RH into my undies stroking my butt and wandering into my shirt. Nice to sing with. Talked about how she can find any way to extend in Singapore. MMS chipped in that can try to find a small factory or business willing to take her in - any lobang to help this babe pls pm me.

Out of CI half hr after receiving "butt stroke" n at H81 Osaka. This place quite problem: bloody front desk said if partner not local, must take overnight at $109. By then short of time (and she lives right opp Lido Palace) so heck, went with it.

Frenching - y (she has very ticklish neck at the start but by later, heck care already)
BJ - did not try
FJ - 8/10 missionary, she on top, back (not AR), she came about 4 times.
GFE - 9/10
Dmg - $450 + room

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Bro Andyk, where have you been? ;)

smartke
18-11-2010, 11:17 PM

bro ragingbull211,

i also got to know a ger called Tina thru one of my party bro. is she frm jiangsu?
jus curious if it's the same person we know cos she has a very gd figure! ;)

ragingbull211
01-02-2011, 10:25 AM
bro ragingbull211,

i also got to know a ger called Tina thru one of my party bro. is she frm jiangsu?
jus curious if it's the same person we know cos she has a very gd figure! ;)

Bro Smartke,

Haven't been reading this thread for a while.
I know 3 SYT by the name of Tina. 2 with vgd has gone back home. The other one is still around. Quite pretty but flat chested.

I am sure it is not the same one.

Bro RagingBull2211

LDHLDH
25-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Yo senior bros - no more updates on this place? :D
Was back last night, rooms fully booked so ended up at LV.

btblue8
12-02-2013, 01:59 AM
hello everyone, I am trying to organise an outing for a group of friends and we were thinking to give this place a try. Have not seen any post on it recently so was hoping someone would be willing to share how it is there lately? Many thanks!

andyk
06-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Really missed those fun nites walking thru' rows of smiling babes standing around the bar....it was so packed that you can enjoy several rounds of beauty parade in your room !!! :)

Well times have changed....tis a good idea that you need to arrive earlier for Happy Hour to select the best babes ( or miss out !!! ) :rolleyes:

andyk
23-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Enjoyed last friday's TGIF / F1 Happy Hour very much because the PRC Babes arranged by Mamasan were pretty & fun !!! :)

TAM Complex was suddenly happening again because of F1 weekend ! Of course some of the popular babes were already pre-booked for F1 entertainment ! But still quite a good selection of PRC Babes around !

Also enjoyed Nite Session @ Lido Palace...because there was several above average PRC Babes selection than usual weeks....together with my favourite singers ! :)

The place was also packed too ! Especially the main hall with many regulars with their overseas guest ! These are times where your manasan need to work harder !

Interestingly this "average looking & petite but busty singer" who was performing her last nite....during "hang flower session,I saw there at least few 10K and even 20K hung on her....she probably made close to 80K....there were so many 'Whales" around that nite...but then also i saw this guy wearing tennis gear there !!! Must have told his wife that he had a very long late nite game !!! Hahaha !!! :rolleyes:

andyk
26-09-2014, 08:52 AM
TAM Complex will probably be more Happening early next month for several weeks.........with Lido Palace closed for renovations !...Both clients and babes and mamasans moving over too !!.... ;)

Resucer
26-09-2014, 01:02 PM
interesting thread