PDA

View Full Version : any 24hr SPA here...

mighty_nutty
10-11-2007, 09:42 PM
would like to noe is there any 24hr SPA in this red dot island?
i have been to taiwan...and the SPA there is operating at 24hrs with an entrance fees of below $30.

anyone noe of any 24hr SPA?

Toiletroll
10-11-2007, 09:49 PM
Yo bro, i donīt think there is any around. The operating cost of a 24h SPA in singapore is just too high. And think about the gers too..who would wanna work at the wee hours from 0 midnight to 10am? Just my 2 cents worth. :)

BulleYe
11-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Yo bro, i don´t think there is any around. The operating cost of a 24h SPA in singapore is just too high. And think about the gers too..who would wanna work at the wee hours from 0 midnight to 10am? Just my 2 cents worth. :)

even have also will not be less than $30

LiaTooT
11-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Yo who would wanna work at the wee hours from 0 midnight to 10am?

even have also will not be less than $30

Maybe they could come up with 'Rotating shifts' pattern. :D

i was thinking since the 'jeng huu' open up and allow clubs/pubs to open till 6am, why not HCs/SPAs? (One day, it may be possible.) ;)

Juz my 2 cents.

Winyup
11-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Why not? It is a suggestion worth considering when the 2 Integrated Resorts are ready in second half of 2009 & some quick thinking businessman will want to open a Spa nearby either of the IRs.

Might not be totally 24hrs but the operating hours can be from 10am to 5am in the morning.

frogs
11-11-2007, 02:06 AM
china have already...somemore got alot of tv showing every football match on earth...adn also got internet access to let you bet soccer while have your back rub.

sheldon
11-11-2007, 07:29 AM
me too agree that even there is a 24hr spa, the operating cost will be high. how much nore are we willing to pay?

ShittyAss
11-11-2007, 08:52 AM
china have already...somemore got alot of tv showing every football match on earth...adn also got internet access to let you bet soccer while have your back rub.

Yup...Hk also has...24 hrs..with shift rotation one...dun think we will have it here lar...there used to be a TN in Geylang that operate until wee hrs...esp good after u drink man....but...now also close down liao...

Red_Tirak1099
11-11-2007, 12:24 PM
I agree after the IRs start operations many businesses will go 24hrs to cater to this market :)

no_faith
11-11-2007, 02:01 PM
i do agreed wif bro RT1099.
all needs will be taken care of by garmen to cater for foreigners coming here to spend money to boost sg economic.:(

sg citizens, u need anything, u gonna wait or suck thumb.:(

Red_Tirak1099
11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
i do agreed wif bro RT1099.
all needs will be taken care of by garmen to cater for foreigners coming here to spend money to boost sg economic.

sg citizens, u need anything, u gonna wait or suck thumb.:(I wonder if our 1st world garmen ready to take care of the social problems that come hand in hand with the "IRs".....:rolleyes:

BulleYe
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Maybe they could come up with 'Rotating shifts' pattern.

i was thinking since the 'jeng huu' open up and allow clubs/pubs to open till 6am, why not HCs/SPAs? (One day, it may be possible.

Juz my 2 cents.

tat been discuss before on this ideal.
but will not be lower than 30 as regular HCs are charging as 30+

just my 2cts point of view.;)

levin lee
11-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Geyland used to have a few that operate till 3-4am but too bad after the crackdown, all closed shop liao. But the GL TN is more like a fuckshop, the gals there do not know how to do massage.

I would wish for some 24hrs spa that really provide good massage and of coz, a good session of sex thereafter. but in spore, we really have to wait and see...

no_faith
11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
I wonder if our 1st world garmen ready to take care of the social problems that come hand in hand with the "IRs".....:rolleyes:i tink garmen will tink like any1 else. Money comes first. everthing tok later.:D

rh8611
17-11-2007, 03:11 AM
so far saw afew joint open till 3am nia

Lord@Knight
17-11-2007, 02:58 PM
massage centre with soccer watching program sounds good eh ?
imagine screwing the chick while watching soccer....and yr favourite team score and you cum at the same time :D

Giantbb
14-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi bros, fret not anymore. there is a 24hrs mp along nbr. ambience not bad and you wud be served by prc milf. was there few days back. had a good massage by ML and she gave gd advise on the problems I had on my shoulders and back with too much worki on my pc. though she didnt pop the gq, i think its due to lack of time as many other bros were waiting outside. But I still left a happy man. there is also a 24hrs kopishop beside so can makan after session.

FR
name: ML
boobs: B+, autoroam a bit on my own as she didnt mind
massage: 8/10
gfe: 6.5/10
rtf: yes
dmg: 50 for 60mins

jee8000
14-07-2011, 02:25 AM
24 hrs spa ? Sure why not, When there is demand more will pop up but price sure you pay overtime rates. I know some of them but rates are high.

Mankok
14-07-2011, 02:52 AM
Hi bros, fret not anymore. there is a 24hrs mp along nbr. ambience not bad and you wud be served by prc milf. was there few days back. had a good massage by ML and she gave gd advise on the problems I had on my shoulders and back with too much worki on my pc. though she didnt pop the gq, i think its due to lack of time as many other bros were waiting outside. But I still left a happy man. there is also a 24hrs kopishop beside so can makan after session.

FR
name: ML
boobs: B+, autoroam a bit on my own as she didnt mind
massage: 8/10
gfe: 6.5/10
rtf: yes
dmg: 50 for 60mins

Is this the one with the beautifully decorated rooms with showers, small glasspanel in the rooms' door?
I went there once (should be March), had to write my name and IC, so I expected some sort of "special'. However, GQ wasnot asked. The ml was a friendly prc (pr-status!), early thirties and not ugly...Nice talk and good massage but too bad that I didnot get a relief.

blackfriday
16-07-2011, 10:18 PM
there are 3 more MPs along SBR. remembered that i went there at 3am, and there were 4-5 chicks to choose from. not too bad considering going at such odd hours.

overall experience 7/10

bros interested, can share more via PM me.

vr2004
16-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Bro TS, Even 12 hr spa getting busted; where got 24hrs. :D

benxiong
17-07-2011, 04:23 PM
I been there few days back . There is one newly open . Is actually used to be SPA shop . Taken over by new management . Very prominent sign board ( Blue in colour ) . Service limit to HJ with shower attach . COmfirmed 24hrs by the lady who massage for me .

CruXiFieD
17-07-2011, 05:27 PM
I been there few days back . There is one newly open . Is actually used to be SPA shop . Taken over by new management . Very prominent sign board ( Blue in colour ) . Service limit to HJ with shower attach . COmfirmed 24hrs by the lady who massage for me .

Woah really have 24hrs ah? Dun mind can share?

eRicKz
17-07-2011, 06:06 PM
aiya if u walk/ drive along nbr there r a few along both sides. just look left n rite u will see.. even opp jln sultan plaza oso a few. just find 1 nite n explore there ard mid9 n u will knw which one is 24hrs liao..