PDA

View Full Version : Asking clothes from the WLs

exactmatxspeed
01-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Any bros here ever think of asking the WLs for their clothes/under garments?

Will they sell?

wineglass2000
02-06-2020, 01:06 AM
I've received from two of the WL from PT. One panty and the other a G-string. I'm a regular for both. So, both gave me for free. Thrown away both after some time. Need to get new ones when PT opens again.

exactmatxspeed
02-06-2020, 06:20 AM
I've received from two of the WL from PT. One panty and the other a G-string. I'm a regular for both. So, both gave me for free. Thrown away both after some time. Need to get new ones when PT opens again.

Any idea from which house?

exactmatxspeed
02-06-2020, 07:14 AM
I wanted to ask from them lol

marantz
02-06-2020, 09:45 AM
I have one dress from one of the WLs :)

harleyquinnz
02-06-2020, 03:37 PM
if it's possible, i want Michelle's thongs!:)

exactmatxspeed
02-06-2020, 04:31 PM

Which Michelle?

Prince Devitt
02-06-2020, 07:37 PM

Prince Devitt returned.

exactmatxspeed
02-06-2020, 09:24 PM
you not scared later they mati liao and come find you? :confused:

huh.. what u mean? some clothes they wear very sexy and nice :D

Lionelboi
04-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Nv tried before but I will love to try asking for it~

Tiger149
04-06-2020, 06:40 AM
I would love to have Joyce's undie... But from what I observed, Joyce would usually give fresh air to her pussy ... Most of the times while waiting for customers, she
would only be wearing her short skirt without any undie on..

Tiger149
04-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Just to share... Used to go Northern Malaysia to visit this very good Archan at some ulu village there.. Northern Malaysia alot of Wats, and many Siam villages there. This Archan is a Thai descent. He speaks Thai, Malay and bit of Mandarin. Told me, if want a girl to stay faithful, bring her underwear to him and he will do some special chanting. Then return back the underwear to the girl and let her wear it. Never try so don't know if effective or not.

Lionelboi
04-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Just to share... Used to go Northern Malaysia to visit this very good Archan at some ulu village there.. Northern Malaysia alot of Wats, and many Siam villages there. This Archan is a Thai descent. He speaks Thai, Malay and bit of Mandarin. Told me, if want a girl to stay faithful, bring her underwear to him and he will do some special chanting. Then return back the underwear to the girl and let her wear it. Never try so don't know if effective or not.

I believe this ... there are also other ways other than underwear to stick to you...

Hmmm

Ninja_Assassin
04-06-2020, 04:10 PM
I believe this ... there are also other ways other than underwear to stick to you...

Hmmm

Vice versa.... some WLs / FLs oso keep the used condoms of customers that they want to KC or make these customers visit them more often. :D

A very popular temple is at Taman Pelangi...... where you often can see small groups of VN FLs going there to pray and have private "chanting" sessions with the priests..... where they bring the gifts given to them by their customers or the customers used personal items to be "blessed" during the chanting session.

Apollo
04-06-2020, 08:31 PM
I would love to have Joyce's undie... But from what I observed, Joyce would usually give fresh air to her pussy ... Most of the times while waiting for customers, she
would only be wearing her short skirt without any undie on..

u tell her u want to be her undie instead :D

Lionelboi
05-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Vice versa.... some WLs / FLs oso keep the used condoms of customers that they want to KC or make these customers visit them more often. :D

A very popular temple is at Taman Pelangi...... where you often can see small groups of VN FLs going there to pray and have private "chanting" sessions with the priests..... where they bring the gifts given to them by their customers or the customers used personal items to be "blessed" during the chanting session.

Hahahaha no wonder I keep sticking to that few WL for years!

exactmatxspeed
05-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Hahahaha no wonder I keep sticking to that few WL for years!

Haha which few?

Tiger149
06-06-2020, 07:06 AM
u tell her u want to be her undie instead :D

Would love to Bro... :D

manahara
07-06-2020, 04:05 PM

I know this temple as a friend brought me there to view the devotees which mainly are girls & ladies from the sex industry. Once after a raid where many vietnam ladies from VIP spa were arrested and detained for more than 1 month.... a group of about 8 of these vietnamese WLs went to this temple for a 2 week "buang suay" prayer retreat after their release. They were live in the temple and wore all white attire doing chores & have prayer sessions.

Although located quite out of town in housing estate... this temple is quite popular with outsiders. Can see many chiobus coming to pray everyday especially in the morning. I believe 80% of them are MLs or WLs.

But I am puzzled by the setup of this temple. It is listed as a Guan Yin temple..... and there are big statues of Guan Yin on the temple grounds at the garden pond area, carpark area & front courtyard. But inside the temple besides the Guan Yin statue at the main prayer hall, also have Guan Gong statue at the side prayer hall. Another part of the temple hall is also partitioned off and used by Thai monks for their idols & conduct prayer chanting sessions. This Thai monks are especially popular with the ladies and often have long queues waiting outside the partition area.

How do you classify these type of temple?

exactmatxspeed
07-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Would love to Bro... :D

Haha cool 😎

marantz
11-06-2020, 12:21 PM
I have clothes from my WL, she gave me for free :D

readyforit7
16-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Whenever I up Mun Mun, I'll take her bra and smell when she is washing herself before the action. She will always strip and place her clothes and bra on the chair next to the bed. Since she washing herself up, I lie on the bed and keep myself occupied lor. It actually smells nice.

pualhunter
13-07-2020, 08:07 AM
Whenever I up Mun Mun, I'll take her bra and smell when she is washing herself before the action. She will always strip and place her clothes and bra on the chair next to the bed. Since she washing herself up, I lie on the bed and keep myself occupied lor. It actually smells nice.

I miss her bbj....

exactmatxspeed
13-07-2020, 10:46 AM
I miss her bbj....

Which Mun Mun?

readyforit7
13-07-2020, 11:49 AM
I miss her bbj....

her bbbj is actually very good. i feel that her bbbj is the best all that I've tried at petain. so good that i paid her twice so that i can shoot once when she does bbbj for me,n the other when i up her in her pussy.

readyforit7
13-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Which Mun Mun?

H22R15. She always wear tight fitting dress. Damn sexy figure, and nice legs.

exactmatxspeed
13-07-2020, 01:14 PM
her bbbj is actually very good. i feel that her bbbj is the best all that I've tried at petain. so good that i paid her twice so that i can shoot once when she does bbbj for me,n the other when i up her in her pussy.

Anyone else still allow cum while bbbj?

exactmatxspeed
13-07-2020, 03:06 PM
H22R15. She always wear tight fitting dress. Damn sexy figure, and nice legs.

She will move to H26.

Lionelboi
13-07-2020, 05:47 PM
She will move to H26.

Hahahah, so bro any new updates on petain? It’s been such a long time.....

CumExplorer
14-07-2020, 12:59 PM
She will move to H26.

bro any news when PT will open, and the remaining house :D

Joe_Lim
14-07-2020, 02:04 PM
She will move to H26.

Move to H26? H26 is CLOSED FOREVER for good. Those house that closed after H26 closed, the WLs most likely got no more empty rooms to take up as they are already taken up by H26 WLs when they closed.

exactmatxspeed
14-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Move to H26? H26 is CLOSED FOREVER for good. Those house that closed after H26 closed, the WLs most likely got no more empty rooms to take up as they are already taken up by H26 WLs when they closed.

Either she move to H26/28

Joe_Lim
15-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Either she move to H26/28

H26 not possible, all the WLs already move out to other house/room.

exactmatxspeed
15-07-2020, 01:25 PM
More houses will close down if still cannot open. Rental killing.

Ninja_Assassin
17-07-2020, 10:49 PM
She will move to H26.

Not possible..... the only houses still with vacancies are H4, H10, H20 & H24.

exactmatxspeed
17-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Not possible..... the only houses still with vacancies are H4, H10, H20 & H24.

ya, I remember wrongly. she will move to H28 :D