PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

S1Boty
22-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30

Star Anise
22-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Keep us update here.

StealthBomber
22-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30

Phase 30 sounds about right. Have to wait a long long long time.

Lovermaking
22-05-2020, 11:43 PM
My KKB rotting already..

luckyboiboi
23-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.

Fat Fatt
23-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.

If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.

ahha2011
23-05-2020, 04:54 PM
If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.

Then girls quantity should be 0

pete_the_fish
24-05-2020, 04:02 AM
anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia

TheIdesOfMarch
24-05-2020, 05:49 AM
anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia

I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.

limbehkalikong
24-05-2020, 09:25 AM
I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.

This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal

supershaft
24-05-2020, 11:29 AM
This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal

Plus no piaks from cheongsters.. how to Tahan the urge ?...

FatSpider
24-05-2020, 03:50 PM
OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)

supershaft
24-05-2020, 05:10 PM
OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)

Wa kids at jin song.. piaking everyday song song during the CB.. heavenly,.:D

Ambrosia
24-05-2020, 06:34 PM
I don't think anyone here knows the exact date Geylang will reopen, as there isn't even a concrete time frame for phase 1, much less phase 3.

SadLoser
25-05-2020, 02:19 AM
This is really unprecedented times. Never in my 3 decades plus in SG have I seen GL close for sooo long...

Think even during SARs period GL was BAU right (any bros remembered?)

The plus point is I literally saved a lot of money these 2 months. totally no ECA activity... No GL, no spa, no KTV, no FLs

I used the money to spend on better meals instead. I will choose 1 restaurant to try every day. The good thing is many restaurants are offering discounts for their takeways (self-pickup) so I can get to try many eateries which I didnt try before

bonkning
25-05-2020, 10:48 AM
I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845
Why canot bkk ah. heard prc many go home leh...2036 ppl say gg back 16th.
no cutcut, offit no open...then why av no WFM :(

123hu
25-05-2020, 02:29 PM

$50 budget. Why am I not surprised that you're poor? Anoymous UK grad can only afford the CHEAPEST fuck available in GL. Dirt poor don't talk so much next time.

tasty
25-05-2020, 03:27 PM
geylang non essential so no open. wait long long

Dettolboy_77
25-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Yes. Even they're open. You're to use the Safeentry Check-in for contact tracing. The girls might also not going all out to please/satisfy their customer. Fearing of contacting the Coronavirus.

Fliplop
25-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Let's wait for next monday see whether got open or not

thundergod22001
25-05-2020, 08:27 PM
spa and massage services are appealiing to the government to re-open in phase 2, since hair dresssing can open, why can't they.....

lets hope for phase 2 then....:)

25-05-2020, 09:16 PM
spa and massage services are appealiing to the government to re-open in phase 2, since hair dressing can open, why can't they.....

lets hope for phase 2 then....:)

Actually quite truth many can spend hours to full day on hair dressing but not many on spa and massage.

unfit
25-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Actually quite truth many can spend hours to full day on hair dressing but not many on spa and massage.

we cannot keep bonking for hours too:D

25-05-2020, 09:59 PM
we cannot keep bonking for hours too:D

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT-YiHG1thhid-Iky2FkuYKNagt6tlpMFK7dFKvyOCYJDSEMTtK&usqp=CAU

GN007SG
26-05-2020, 12:35 PM
I have known some Thai FL who already gone home... And even provided quarantine lodgings. One of them just a few days ago
Unless it's other issues... The gals need to go to embassy

bonkning
26-05-2020, 01:40 PM
I have known some Thai FL who already gone home... And even provided quarantine lodgings. One of them just a few days ago
Unless it's other issues... The gals need to go to embassy
Oh..if got gers bkk means bkk airpot wu kui lor...
Why the grad say bkk airpot closed 2 internasional flights.

26-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Oh..if got gers bkk means bkk airpot wu kui lor...
Why the grad say bkk airpot closed 2 internasional flights.

Those are special arrange flight for their own citizens only which many country doing t now. Only problem is not many flight available and many is process on case by case.

fenwick
26-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Those are special arrange flight for their own citizens only which many country doing t now. Only problem is not many flight available and many is process on case by case.

Yup, must go thai embassy to register and wait for your turn and it's not free must pay for own ticket.:)

saabking
26-05-2020, 03:50 PM
OKT can try to apply for fortitude budget wage support package 😂😂😂

unfit
26-05-2020, 03:57 PM
OKT can try to apply for fortitude budget wage support package 😂😂😂

tan ku ku :D

saabking
26-05-2020, 04:16 PM
tan ku ku :D

Can apply SGunited funding and set up traineeship to digitally transform the sex industry; eg e-payment, online booking, AI and virtual reality 😂😂😂

saabking
26-05-2020, 04:39 PM
Actually, another thing that we “tan ku ku” is the supposedly June general elections, not sure how far back is the government going to push it
Cashless payment (e.g. e-payment) had already been implemented at Lorong 20 H33 when Gwee started accepting PayNow payment.

Don’t worry should be coming soon - after you collected the NDP fun pack or even earlier

unfit
26-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Don’t worry should be coming soon - after you collected the NDP fun pack or even earlier

got sagami okamoto 001 inside right? :D

unfit
26-05-2020, 05:48 PM
What about AV raid?

raid HC FL not NDP :D:D

unfit
26-05-2020, 06:41 PM
me small fry only not whorelord level

Toto2009
26-05-2020, 07:05 PM
, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

Cold hard cash delivered; wondered who was the sugar daddy...
https://media.giphy.com/media/gKy2CXM19ewEic6Nhe/giphy.gif

supershaft
26-05-2020, 08:19 PM
More like carrot head than sugar dad

bonkning
26-05-2020, 10:06 PM
got sagami okamoto 001 inside right? :D
Huh...thot u use 0.000:eek:

unfit
26-05-2020, 11:09 PM
Huh...thot u use 0.000:eek:

dun let da pussy outta panty leh 🤣🤣🤣

max_priest
27-05-2020, 12:11 AM
dun let da pussy outta panty leh 🤣🤣🤣

Who is the best person to tell you when GL will reopen? Read below ... 😁😂😆

Ambrosia
27-05-2020, 02:07 AM
This is truly an epoch in the industry. Just as we saw the nascent of CAT 150 in 2008, will a new CAT come to fill the void?

unfit
27-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Who is the best person to tell you when GL will reopen? Read below ... 😁😂😆

ah kiat bochap of gl cos he can't go one

he only concern about his multi million pay check

profit above people mah

ahha2011
27-05-2020, 08:26 AM
This is truly an epoch in the industry. Just as we saw the nascent of CAT 150 in 2008, will a new CAT come to fill the void?

Cat 250? If higher price, hope high grade/looks/figure/services

unfit
27-05-2020, 08:28 AM
need AV approval

not easy for new Cat

max_priest
27-05-2020, 01:59 PM
ah kiat bochap of gl cos he can't go one

he only concern about his multi million pay check

profit above people mah

Moon was telling all her fan boys via social media that she is still in Singapore and not to keep asking her when she could resume work. She added that she’ll announce to them if she could resume work. 😄😆😀

unfit
27-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Moon was telling all her fan boys via social media that she is still in Singapore and not to keep asking her when she could resume work. She added that she’ll announce to them if she could resume work. 😄😆😀

Yes I saw too:D

28-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Fuck sia. I really want GL to reopen sia. Too long never piak liao.

Was considering FL, but all so expensive. Last time I can afford Cheong CAT50 3 times a week. Now if go FL one time $150 liao. Very expensive.

peeboy75
28-05-2020, 01:15 PM
When we see the go ahead given for pubs nightclubs and entertainment biz, thats when GL will open i guess..

squiggle
28-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Phase 3 (Safe Singapore)

In this phase, measures will be gradually eased until the nation reaches a "new normal". This is set to take place over a few months, until an effective vaccine or treatment for Covid-19 is developed.

Timeline: Until a vaccine is available

What you can do:
- Services and activities that involve significant prolonged close contact (such as spas and massages) would have been allowed to reopen
- Similarly, activities in cinemas, theatres, bars, pubs and nightclubs should also have reopened
- Social, cultural, religious and business gatherings or events should resume, with a limit on crowd sizes

What you can't do:
- Attend large events or gatherings

https://www.timeout.com/singapore/things-to-do/singapore-reopening-social-distancing-rules-explained-and-everything-you-can-do-now

lovecim
28-05-2020, 01:42 PM
Moon was telling all her fan boys via social media that she is still in Singapore and not to keep asking her when she could resume work. She added that she’ll announce to them if she could resume work. 😄😆😀wow apparently some bros asked her everyday

unfit
28-05-2020, 01:57 PM
wow apparently some bros asked her everyday

a lot of customers thought 1 June CB over means GL CB time :rolleyes:

most WLs WeChat kena bombarded :D

max_priest
28-05-2020, 03:40 PM
wow apparently some bros asked her everyday

She wasn’t the only one being bombarded incessantly by their fanboys. Many WLs told me also. They have reached a paranoid stage, and the WLs are getting annoyed by these almost daily bombardments. 🤣

max_priest
28-05-2020, 03:42 PM
a lot of customers thought 1 June CB over means GL CB time :rolleyes:

most WLs WeChat kena bombarded :D

I envisage that GL will reopen sometime in Aug-Sep timeframe. Will any WL be still around by then? Well, your guess is as good as mine ... 😁😄😂

unfit
28-05-2020, 04:00 PM
okt all selling fleshlight:D

no more girls already :o

GN007SG
28-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Why do customer pester wls with such qns.. when even the government and okt can't give

123hu
28-05-2020, 06:22 PM
She wasn’t the only one being bombarded incessantly by their fanboys. Many WLs told me also. They have reached a paranoid stage, and the WLs are getting annoyed by these almost daily bombardments. 🤣

HAHAHAHA DUA PAO SIAN NEED TO COME ONLINE AND BRAG AGAIN TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIS MISERABLE LIFE.

WHERE GOT WL CAN BE BOTHERED TO REPLY A POOR AND UGLY FUCK LIKE YOU? You so many WL friend? HAHAHAHA. You are clean forgotten by now.

What you know besides 360 deg and telling stories about CONDO EXPAT RENTAL CAR? FUCK OFF LA FAILED MSIAN ONLINE PIMP.

One day brag you don't talk to WL because they not at you level. Another day brags you so many wechat and so many WL message you. Not at your level, msg for what? FULL OF BULLSHIT ALWAYS COMING UP WITH STORIES TO BRAG NONSENSE.

Just a CMI idiot. You no money for their airfare they won't message you lah. WHO ARE YOU? BOYFRIEND? KNN. Really know nothing about GL and WL. Please learn to lie more plausible. So many WL message you...LOL

123hu
28-05-2020, 06:31 PM

Ah Soh, thanks for reporting immediately whatever little you know.

As I said, THIS IS YOUR FUCK PERSONALITY. YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU REPORT ONE THING. HAHAHAHA

123hu
28-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Why do customer pester wls with such qns.. when even the government and okt can't give

BECAUSE CHEN FEI LIKE TO ASK FOR INFO, whatever scrap he can find he will quickly report on sammyboy. :)

pete_the_fish
28-05-2020, 11:02 PM
My thai tirak still here. They can't be in the house all the time. I m sure many hanky panky at their titan's car or house.

bonkning
29-05-2020, 08:30 AM
My thai tirak still here. They can't be in the house all the time. I m sure many hanky panky at their titan's car or house.
u 1 of them!!:eek:
a few went back laew but bkk no tourist oso bo business.

axestacy
29-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Have hope my bros. See you in Phase 2 soon!

[Sent by Gov.sg – 29 May]

*COVID-19: Plans for Phase 2*

If community infection rates remain low and stable in Phase 1 ➡️ Phase 2 could open before end Jun

✅ *To re-open in Phase 2, with safe management measures in place:*
- Retail
- F&B dine-in
- Personal health & wellness
- Home-based services
- Sports and other public facilities (eg. swimming pools; gyms)

👫 *Social interactions*
- Small gatherings of up to 5 persons
- Households can receive up to 5 visitors a day

⚠️ *Activities with higher risk of spread*
Cautious approach required. Govt will engage on how & when can resume:
- Religious services
- Cultural venues (eg. museums, libraries)
- Large scale events and venues (eg. conferences, exhibitions)
- Entertainment venues (eg. bars, ktv, cinemas)

go.gov.sg/plansphase2

saabking
29-05-2020, 12:42 PM
Have hope my bros. See you in Phase 2 soon!

[Sent by Gov.sg – 29 May]

*COVID-19: Plans for Phase 2*

If community infection rates remain low and stable in Phase 1 ➡️ Phase 2 could open before end Jun

✅ *To re-open in Phase 2, with safe management measures in place:*
- Retail
- F&B dine-in
- Personal health & wellness
- Home-based services
- Sports and other public facilities (eg. swimming pools; gyms)

👫 *Social interactions*
- Small gatherings of up to 5 persons
- Households can receive up to 5 visitors a day

⚠️ *Activities with higher risk of spread*
Cautious approach required. Govt will engage on how & when can resume:
- Religious services
- Cultural venues (eg. museums, libraries)
- Large scale events and venues (eg. conferences, exhibitions)
- Entertainment venues (eg. bars, ktv, cinemas)

go.gov.sg/plansphase2

Don’t get your hope too high - GL ptrovably u ser last category

unfit
29-05-2020, 02:27 PM
open but no WL still LPPL :o

supershaft
29-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Don’t get your hope too high - GL ptrovably u ser last category

Definitely is the last.. meat to meat connecting.. how not to be the last?

unfit
29-05-2020, 04:04 PM

after they won the GE:D

pundek144
29-05-2020, 06:57 PM
U want to queue overnight like buying iphone is it?

Chiong so early, service might not even be good. And probably need to scan safe entry too.

unfit
29-05-2020, 07:01 PM
dun need worry about safe entry

all girls gone

open for okt selling fleshlight only

max_priest
31-05-2020, 09:28 PM

Enterprising WLs engaging and interacting with clients via social media can be a double-edge sword. In one way, WLs could maintain/increase their marketshare but on the other, it could backfire as clients could report the WL concern to AV for promoting their services in the event that the WL in one way or another offended the client. It happened in W02 before where it was suspended for a couple of weeks because their WLs were found to pull in clients using WeChat.

Dignified69
31-05-2020, 09:51 PM

Honorable bro supershaft, I would like to express my reservations about your description of our chio gal pals and the right honourable members of this forum and their members are meet.

A pussy is a rose by another name and it smells just as sweet.

ejectjoy
31-05-2020, 10:36 PM
Honorable bro supershaft, I would like to express my reservations about your description of our chio gal pals and the right honourable members of this forum and their members are meet.

A pussy is a rose by another name and it smells just as sweet.

Interesting! It's good to perceive having sexual contact with a prostitute's CB as pure delight akin to smelling and thrusting/tasting a sweet rose! However, the sad truth is more than 50% are there to satisfy their animalistic/horny desires! ;)

ejectjoy
31-05-2020, 10:47 PM

From what I heard, it is likely to be included in last segment of phase 2 (together with MPs). This bears the highest risk for phase 2 opening as it allows close contacts in small numbers. Or have I heard wrongly? (But if safe entry measures are to be included, then this may discourage guys from visiting. Anyway, many WLs must have rtc)

unfit
01-06-2020, 02:27 PM
all PRC WL operators are to submit their floor plan cum all working staff details and pass to peter @ 1820 for submission to av office

hopefully av can start planning safe distancing of legal joints reopening

but sad to say that most girls are going home this month :(

omnia
01-06-2020, 02:42 PM
From what I heard, it is likely to be included in last segment of phase 2 (together with MPs). This bears the highest risk for phase 2 opening as it allows close contacts in small numbers. Or have I heard wrongly? (But if safe entry measures are to be included, then this may discourage guys from visiting. Anyway, many WLs must have rtc)

Walau eh, you retired from the GL scene yet your GL info seems so up to date:D

omnia
01-06-2020, 02:43 PM
all PRC WL operators are to submit their floor plan cum all working staff details and pass to peter @ 1820 for submission to av office

but sad to say that most girls are going home this month :(

Emeritus Whorelord of the GL150 scene has spoken:cool:

unfit
01-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Emeritus Whorelord of the GL150 scene has spoken:cool:

sad info posted buddy :o

no girl for opening :(

omnia
01-06-2020, 04:31 PM
sad info posted buddy :o

no girl for opening :(

It is what it is buddy...

And this too shall pass:)

unfit
01-06-2020, 04:41 PM
It is what it is buddy...

And this too shall pass:)

put ourselves into their panties we also go home :o

omnia
01-06-2020, 05:07 PM

What I would like to know is prior to the GL lockdown in March, were there any covid-19 cases linked to the GL150 houses?

Looks like there was a prc FL linked covid-19 case in GL but was there any GL150 linked case(s)?

123hu
01-06-2020, 05:30 PM
What I would like to know is prior to the GL lockdown in March, were there any covid-19 cases linked to the GL150 houses?

Looks like there was a prc FL linked covid-19 case in GL but was there any GL150 linked case(s)?

Yes. Happy? How does this affect your life? Idiot.

01-06-2020, 08:40 PM
put ourselves into their panties we also go home :o

Recently big raid in china from nanjing to shanghai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZzoaTDSKSw

unfit
01-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Recently big raid in china from nanjing to shanghai.

but still unlikely they will come sillypore cos too many covidiots here :D

thundergod22001
01-06-2020, 09:31 PM
pple say year of rat always got problem.....that why must wait till year OX to come....

the WL need to work like an OX to recover losses.....

no wonder Ox is behind rat sia........

01-06-2020, 09:35 PM
but still unlikely they will come sillypore cos too many covidiots here :D

Those wanted go back also not easy. My PRC colleagues and ex-regular ML (become good friend) told me now one way ticket no matter which part of PRC cost almost S$3K. :eek:

unfit
01-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Those wanted go back also not easy. My PRC colleagues and ex-regular ML (become good friend) told me now one way ticket no matter which part of PRC cost almost S$3K. :eek:

yup WL are paying 2600 to go back :o

saabking
01-06-2020, 09:52 PM

Sponsored by unfit gor?

unfit
01-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Sponsored by unfit gor?

mine fly via CIP :D

thundergod22001
01-06-2020, 10:09 PM
mine fly via CIP :D

wooo hooo......he was saying that only "CIP" then he will fly to china....

usually WL will be touched la, if fly to china to meet them.....

unfit
01-06-2020, 10:15 PM

please dun let pussy out of panty leh :p

saabking
01-06-2020, 11:03 PM

So easily touched?

unfit
01-06-2020, 11:22 PM
So easily touched?

touched by mr mao and encik yusof ;)

saabking
02-06-2020, 12:26 AM
touched by mr mao and encik yusof ;)

Haha - encik Yusof just like this one?

Cold hard cash delivered; wondered who was the sugar daddy...
https://media.giphy.com/media/gKy2CXM19ewEic6Nhe/giphy.gif

unfit
02-06-2020, 12:55 AM
Haha - encik Yusof just like this one?

poro nilo gator can also :D

02-06-2020, 09:31 AM

This may be the reason why some prefer to wait for another few months.

GN007SG
02-06-2020, 09:52 AM
I think it depends on where the fly to.
Exciting CB now the price shld be lower already?

unfit
02-06-2020, 10:49 AM
This may be the reason why some prefer to wait for another few months.

this month still expensive

maxfin
02-06-2020, 03:48 PM
counting down

when can we finally go

02-06-2020, 06:04 PM
I think it depends on where the fly to.
Exciting CB now the price shld be lower already?

Nothing to do with our CB. Heard no matter fly to which part of tiong land also close to S$3K.

pete_the_fish
07-06-2020, 01:50 PM
Nothing to do with our CB. Heard no matter fly to which part of tiong land also close to S$3K.

Got free upgrade to first class since not many travelling lol

forastart2
07-06-2020, 05:13 PM
No lah bro, not that exp, those damn exp are direct flights n gd airlines, one of my ktv girl friend just took a flight back this morning, told me must wear full protective suit n googles. Her ticket back China only $700+

winmenc
07-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Only essential biz trip flight available now so it is reasonable that the price still high...

danilov
08-06-2020, 10:50 AM
No lah bro, not that exp, those damn exp are direct flights n gd airlines, one of my ktv girl friend just took a flight back this morning, told me must wear full protective suit n googles. Her ticket back China only $700+

This is what i heard too. IIRC PRC airlines. Anyway what is so difficult to find out just need to go airline website to verify the prices. SIA and silkair also operating soon to some part of mainland prc.

The business / essential travel rules are only for foreigners going to PRC. Their own citizens can enter the country without restriction except for quarantine.

Not in contact with WL but i know some ML still staying behind. Those that have BJ BM FJ or $80 hj ones, have a lot of savings, believe me. See their wechat go sentosa, driven in a Merc, designer bags. wow

And their home cook meals have big prawns, crab, better than my tar bao hahaha

darkvision
08-06-2020, 04:04 PM

Gl WL different... They need to book direct flight back to China.

forastart2
08-06-2020, 05:33 PM
This is what i heard too. IIRC PRC airlines. Anyway what is so difficult to find out just need to go airline website to verify the prices. SIA and silkair also operating soon to some part of mainland prc.

The business / essential travel rules are only for foreigners going to PRC. Their own citizens can enter the country without restriction except for quarantine.

Not in contact with WL but i know some ML still staying behind. Those that have BJ BM FJ or $80 hj ones, have a lot of savings, believe me. See their wechat go sentosa, driven in a Merc, designer bags. wow

And their home cook meals have big prawns, crab, better than my tar bao hahaha

Agreed bro..Some they have better lodgings n meals daily...I saw got one ML Everyday meal got meat,seafood,double boiled soup,wine n dessert. I think can eat one family but she only taste n throw the rest away...

saabking
09-06-2020, 08:21 AM
Agreed bro..Some they have better lodgings n meals daily...I saw got one ML Everyday meal got meat,seafood,double boiled soup,wine n dessert. I think can eat one family but she only taste n throw the rest away...

Fed by Robert?

forastart2
09-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Fed by Robert?

No doubts about it bro...sometimes hand delivered n at times thru grabfood ;)

unfit
09-06-2020, 02:26 PM
once trace together Token is issued to all residents on the island then we can really look forward to see the reopening :o

Dignified69
09-06-2020, 02:43 PM
once trace together Token is issued to all residents on the island then we can really look forward to see the reopening :o

I detect a hint of sarcasm here...

unfit
09-06-2020, 03:03 PM
I detect a hint of sarcasm here...

just the hard truth we have to accept:o

token is actually more "effective" than SafeEntry :(

where when which who why what we will watch while wee wee :D

saabking
09-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Okt should take advantage of upcoming erection to lobby for reopening their biz lol then erection over all Bros can LF

ravenraven2323
10-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Waiting and waiting

kodsetthee
10-06-2020, 12:28 PM
My regular gal that I keep in contact had went back cos no biz. They talk to Thai embassy to help them get cheaper flights. Knn budget 1 way trip 600 plus, glad price also 300..

unfit
10-06-2020, 01:54 PM
after token news out...more girls wanna go home:(

customers dun wanna be traced together with WLs :o

123hu
10-06-2020, 02:04 PM
after token news out...more girls wanna go home:(

customers dun wanna be traced together with WLs :o

Oh reallllyyy? I'm soooo surprised. :eek:

Looks like even WLs are smarter than fuck stupid Ah Pek Ommia and $50 budget IslesofMarch and know most customers will avoid for obvious reasons. But fucking losers will be fucking losers, below average intelligence and income. Even WLs know that those customers who still come despite tracing must be retards with no status and no money in life, better leave quickly. :cool: Doomas, you didn't help to cheer the WLs up by telling them your fuck story about how civil servants should go GL? Everyone could use a laugh at a retard. Civil servant shouldn't go GL also must teach you.

Retarded Ah Peks (RAP) Members List
Ah Peks who declared they will still go if Safe Entry is implemented and are unable to see any risk

Omnia
Fatt Fat
Apojaja
Allanooi
baotohk
Doomas
unfit
TheIdesofMarch (Anonymous UK grad $50 budget to fuck, not to eat)

As baotohk said, stupidity is infectious. When the Ah Peks get together to talk, who knows what goes through their minds? :) Ask them to go for course and try to catch up with the rest of society, they don't want. Sigh.

I've always wondered how it feels to be exceedingly stupid in a country with the world's highest IQ. You Ah Peks should share more about how it feels to be always left behind and cannot understand what people are talking.

pete_the_fish
10-06-2020, 05:51 PM
The spaclub at beach road open liao ah, thought I saw recep there waiting for customers

Dignified69
10-06-2020, 05:52 PM
If bro here not getting sex where to get gahment grant for sexless period?

unfit
10-06-2020, 06:52 PM
If bro here not getting sex where to get gahment grant for sexless period?

you can try email PMO regarding sexual health grant:p

thundergod22001
10-06-2020, 11:28 PM
government target to inject covid-19 vaccine to every singaporeans by end of this year or next year....

once we are protected with covid-19 vaccine, we can go choing again...

东山再起。:)

Dignified69
11-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Beauty, Today & Tomorrow

The beauty
Of the union of bodies
Is brighter
When accompanied by
The union of souls

But the union of souls
Is not destined
In our playground
And neither is
The union of bodies
Today

bonkning
11-06-2020, 06:22 AM
The spaclub at beach road open liao ah, thought I saw recep there waiting for customers
spa open first week june ..think those boring ones only...
those interesting ones that u told me about not allow open yet.

GN007SG
11-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Spa can open??
That's double standards..

Based on reliable sources the projected...
P2 in July
P3 in August

Good thing the Thai gals I know will be staying till they reopen
But it doesn't seem promising for the PRC scene

ahha2011
11-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Spa can open??

P2 in July
P3 in August

Hope the source is true, then inner beast can unleashed...

NightstallionTy
11-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Some interesting ones alao not yet open

123hu
11-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Spa can open??

Please explain how going for massage (Spa) is the same as going for a fuck (GL).

JuicyG
11-06-2020, 02:03 PM

Brudda, zhun boh? Now oredi 1st wk jun, G spa still not open de. G spa no hanky panky but hor oso can’t be opened de.

bonkning
11-06-2020, 05:13 PM
Brudda, zhun boh? Now oredi 1st wk jun, G spa still not open de. G spa no hanky panky but hor oso can’t be opened de.
zhunx2 charbehoon...straitime report one...
but i duno how our ministar select who can open who close la.
like paopaochar...some open some close...c u kno how to do bo lor...

bonkning
11-06-2020, 05:19 PM
Spa can open??

P2 in July
P3 in August

aiya...oways got double standard 1bla..sometimes triple oso hav
wait got phase 3.1, 3.2 , 3.2a 3.2b 3.2c(i) 3.2c (ii) then how

Pictionary
11-06-2020, 07:31 PM
just the hard truth we have to accept:o

token is actually more "effective" than SafeEntry :(

where when which who why what we will watch while wee wee :D
Okay if u are retired, do very lousy security guard or sim lim square shop owner and then talk nonsence.

But why u talk TraceTogether online token and all the W(s) out of the blue?

dtouch
13-06-2020, 09:50 AM
There was a chartered flight back to Thailand on 7 June, so that explains the sudden exodus of girls from a few stables in FL Dome 1 and GL houses. They now face a 14-day quarantine in Bangkok hotels.

Kanezap
13-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Can't wait for geylang to open and bang my favorite chick ✌️

russelbin
13-06-2020, 04:41 PM
Can't wait for geylang to open and bang my favorite chick ✌️

Bro can share contact

seaman123
13-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Question will be: who is still in SG when GL re-open. If Thailand and Vietnam open their business earlier most of the WL will be gone fast. Some of them might have only some months left of their work visa and most likely will quick turn their back to SG.
All WL by now are literally cash dry, no revenue the last week's except they are able to get a friendship loan to survive some more weeks (considering they also need to send money to their families). Also I expect some houses might close their doors after CB forever, the revenue cut is simply too much for them after 3+ months shut down.
My expectations for the first weeks of re-opening are almost zero, nevertheless, will occasionally check the shops to see how the business is going.
Spa's have a better chance to see old faces, I expect them to open relatively soon, at least earlier than GL.

sexresearcher
15-06-2020, 02:52 PM
I see the FL scene benefitting from no contact tracing but with very limited choices. Yes, some of the Houses in GL are talking about closing. What a wipeout. CB indeed.

Dignified69
15-06-2020, 03:03 PM
I see the FL scene benefitting from no contact tracing but with very limited choices. Yes, some of the Houses in GL are talking about closing. What a wipeout. CB indeed.

To level the playing field we tell gaahmen to do contact tracing of FL scene also

:D

Fat Fatt
15-06-2020, 06:29 PM
To level the playing field we tell gaahmen to do contact tracing of FL scene also

:D

Haha in the first place AV will raid any FL stable if they are aware of any operating. So how to set up contact tracing. Any tracing back to FL will get them deported haha, no need trace already. Maybe the contact tracing will apply to entering any hotels.

The GL legal scene is different, the govt will impose whatever rules appropriate and the brothels will follow to continue to keep rice bowl. If not viable, they will then close down ....

Hillt
15-06-2020, 07:32 PM
So news just came out that phase2 will start this Friday and can have gatherings of up to 5 people.. so do you guys think there's a high chance gl will reopen?

ahha2011
15-06-2020, 08:04 PM
So news just came out that phase2 will start this Friday and can have gatherings of up to 5 people.. so do you guys think there's a high chance gl will reopen?

Personal health and wellness, and home-based services will be allowed to resume.

If geylang, good thing

supershaft
15-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Personal health and wellness, and home-based services will be allowed to resume.

If geylang, good thing

Slowly wait bro..haah

bonkning
15-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Have erection... Cannot wait laew...
Faster open faster vote pap...
Wan sui

Dignified69
15-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Watching news regarding phase 2 reopening .....our playground should come under private enrichment....so good news :)

No singing or vocal training so bro’s please don’t sing while Cheonging and maintain safe distancing ...and maintain social distancing while piaking

Dignified69
15-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Have limited number of contacts....so chose your five friends to meet for enrichment and please no orgies .....have to check with gaahmen about threesome...

axestacy
15-06-2020, 09:10 PM
If our playground open, this has to be the most anticipated reopening ever. Need to release that tension. It’s a long wait. Enjoy bros.

15-06-2020, 09:18 PM
I think the chance that GL can open now should be quite low.

Probably earliest open is phase 2B, when they allow massage to open.

max_priest
15-06-2020, 09:22 PM
I think the chance that GL can open now should be quite low.

Probably earliest open is phase 2B, when they allow massage to open.

Spa should be opened in phase II under personal health and wellness. I believe GL just like nite clubs & KTV can only be opened in phase III.

forastart2
15-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Drove by L18 ard 7+ and saw few okt at their house sitting outside talking n eating, maybe discussing opening soon?

charger
15-06-2020, 09:59 PM
Drove by L18 ard 7+ and saw few okt at their house sitting outside talking n eating, maybe discussing opening soon?

I think they may be opening soon. Personal wellness could jolly well mean GL too but they can't be too obvious. Let's keep our fingers crossed and our bullets ready. Has been a long wait.

luckyboiboi
15-06-2020, 10:56 PM
I think they may be opening soon. Personal wellness could jolly well mean GL too but they can't be too obvious. Let's keep our fingers crossed and our bullets ready. Has been a long wait.

If reopened, still providing same services or ?

Kanezap
15-06-2020, 11:11 PM
If open but need wear mask while banging? That's sure is exhausting for me.. 🤣

Kanezap
15-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Hope geylang got open. I'm going for 5 shots at least~

Dignified69
15-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Wa lau! So many optimistic bro.....must be a function of no live firing for some time. I strongly suspect our KKB will you remain caged for some more time :eek:

thundergod22001
15-06-2020, 11:33 PM
-Personal health and wellness, and home based services will also be allowed to resume, including massages and spas....

but nv say about the legal scene....

unfit
15-06-2020, 11:35 PM
Commercial sex is a grey area

Open tactically only

mikenade
15-06-2020, 11:56 PM
According to the permitted list https://go.gov.sg/permittedserviceslist2
Personal service starting with 96. I search and found out that prostitution is 96099. SO YES!

charger
16-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Personal service starting with 96. I search and found out that prostitution is 96099. SO YES!

😍👏👏👍😋if really open, happy days are here again .l won't mind initially to wear mask or gloves or whatever...I wanna have a good bonk. My soldiers are dying to get out and fight.🤣

mikenade
16-06-2020, 12:06 AM
😍👏👏👍😋if really open, happy days are here again .l won't mind initially to wear mask or gloves or whatever...I wanna have a good bonk. My soldiers are dying to get out and fight.🤣

Technically Thursday after 2359 brothels can open. But those waiting outside for regulars must practice social distancing.

ejectjoy
16-06-2020, 12:09 AM

Since spas providing massage services and social escort services are allowed, I like to deduce that other personal services including legalised sex services (under SSIC 96099) are also allowed.:)

NightstallionTy
16-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Technically Thursday after 2359 brothels can open. But those waiting outside for regulars must practice social distancing.

Noted bro thks👍👍

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 12:28 AM

I would prefer go you to be correct in place of me.

96092 is social escort services
96099 is other personal activities n.e.c

Can you confirm this means prostitution?

If you are correct (and I am on your side on this) you will be designated the Chief Researcher of Our Playground.

So don’t play play and fully confirm

Other bro may visit link below and check page 92 of 373

https://www.singstat.gov.sg/-/media/files/standards_and_classifications/industrial_classification/ssic2015report-v2018a.pdf

max_priest
16-06-2020, 12:29 AM

If what you said could be realized on 19 Jun, it would be great. But you have to compromise on SafeEntry check-in & checkout. Anyway, I still have some doubt it could be resumed. Anyway we shall see ... Spa confirms can resume. 🤭😅😁

max_priest
16-06-2020, 12:41 AM

After checking again, looks like you are spot on ... read here ... 🤣311552

mikenade
16-06-2020, 12:51 AM
After checking again, looks like you are spot on ... read here ... 🤣311552

Yup. I used the ctrl+F to search through to this page

style.whist
16-06-2020, 02:31 AM
Yup. I used the ctrl+F to search through to this page

Why are there so many other "96099" on that page that do not correspond to "prostitution service" ?

e.g. 96099 shoe cleaning service

mikenade
16-06-2020, 04:44 AM
Because 96099 mean "other personal service". Prostitution and shoe cleaning fall in that category.

hornyxiaoboy2
16-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Oh yay. Cant wait for it :)

555Lover
16-06-2020, 08:40 AM
After months of going cold turkey, this is great news! Words can’t describe how happy i am right now. I’m eager to bang my favourite chick after months of texting and videocalls without any physical contact 555. Kudos to the dedicated cheongster who went the extra mile to do some research to back up the rumours. For those who are going on the opening day itself to recce, please update us your intel here! It would be greatly appreciated. I can’t go on that day because I’m on night shift 5555

simnon
16-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Any bro going down this friday can post an update.

Their safe entry means temperature check, do not think government want newspaper or media to say who got infected in brothels.

News always report punter died in hotel but no report of punter died in brothel

dilemma1985
16-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Because 96099 mean "other personal service". Prostitution and shoe cleaning fall in that category.

Totally relatable. Same action for HJ.

16-06-2020, 10:09 AM
What I know from OKT is that they yet to receive call from AV that they can open. Finger cross we get to break the horny seal this friday. :D

charger
16-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Totally relatable. Same action for HJ.

Alamak😥😪just webchat with my regular . She told me her boss said GL shops are considered entertainment so only open in phase 3. Likely August. Don't know if she's correct but I hope she's wrong. Got all excited and now so sad 😰.

Naka_Timo
16-06-2020, 10:39 AM
This was share by some bros in chat group, not sure is it true a not.

According to the permitted list from ths web:
https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/guides/permittedserviceslist2.pdf

Personal service starting with 96 are permitted to start and inside the 96 category, prostitution s 96099
https://i.postimg.cc/wtDg6SmF/mmexport1592274731358.jpg

Aurevoir
16-06-2020, 10:48 AM
This was share by some bros in chat group, not sure is it true a not.

According to the permitted list from ths web:
https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/guides/permittedserviceslist2.pdf

Personal service starting with 96 are permitted to start and inside the 96 category, prostitution s 96099
https://i.postimg.cc/wtDg6SmF/mmexport1592274731358.jpg

Seems legit to me. Checked through the pdf as well. All codes with 96 slated to open and there weren't exceptions. Hmm..

hornie
16-06-2020, 11:06 AM
Seems legit to me. Checked through the pdf as well. All codes with 96 slated to open and there weren't exceptions. Hmm..

I am very hesitant to go back to geylang at this point. Imagine we go then that shop kenna covid 19 and they announce on media that a geylang shop kenna and they are doing contact tracing and then u also get roped in. It is not hard for family members to connect the dots. Frankly also geylang is frequented by many indians foreign workers staying in dorms. At least CAT $50. For me personally I would stay away.

Ghostimage
16-06-2020, 11:19 AM
I just contacted one of the okt they say AV did not contact them for the reopening. And prostitution are sort of consider entertainment that belongs to phrase 3, together with cinema or bowling kind of activity. I do not want to rain on any ones parade but can some one confirm cinema or bowing are under which code? Is getting confusing here where we made our own assumption and okt side of the story are 180 degree different.
Any bros out there have okt contact to verified this again? I guess it will be the most accurate to get information from the okt himself.

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 11:20 AM

Bro mikenade, in recognition of your yeoman services to the members of this forum you are hereby conferred the title of Chief Scientist & Researcher of Geylang Playground.

Special call out to the Chief Chronicler, Historian and Record Keeper, senior Bro Max Priest for his able support on this most important of matters.

Late night looking for Code 96 on phone could not do ctrl F. Me more familiar with code/postion 69 :D

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 11:22 AM
I just contacted one of the okt they say AV did not contact them for the reopening. And prostitution are sort of consider entertainment that belongs to phrase 3, together with cinema or bowling kind of activity. I do not want to rain on any ones parade but can some one confirm cinema or bowing are under which code? Is getting confusing here where we made our own assumption and okt side of the story are 180 degree different.
Any bros out there have okt contact to verified this again? I guess it will be the most accurate to get information from the okt himself.

Senior bro unfit, who is President of Geylang SMC will ask gaahmen to clarify its position on this most important of matters.

Rain on parade not very useful. We want to rain our spermies on our gal pal face via COF. I neber experience COF before, maybe this should be my goal.

16-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Bro mikenade, in recognition of your yeoman services to the members of this forum you are hereby conferred the title of Chief Scientist & Researcher of Geylang Playground.

Special call out to the Chief Chronicler, Historian and Record Keeper, senior Bro Max Priest for his able support on this most important of matters.

Late night looking for Code 96 on phone could not do ctrl F. Me more familiar with code/postion 69 :D

Agree sia. The true MVP.

Now I only hope got enough girls left for us to bang.

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Agree sia. The true MVP.

The gals who are left behind are going to make it rich. Low supply of gal high demand from super horny brudders.

grafitti1
16-06-2020, 12:07 PM

Bowling alleys are 93119 which are permitted. Pubs are under 5613(0), cinemas have three codes 59141, 59149 and 59190, nightclubs/KTVs are under 93203 and these three we know are not permitted so perhaps maybe closer to 19th AV might contact the OKTs.

Carcraze
16-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Agree sia. The true MVP.

If really open, I think we all must queue. Bz times for some, pleasure time for the rest

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 12:23 PM
The gals who are left behind are going to make it rich. Low supply of gal high demand from super horny brudders.

Pls remember to bring tooth brush and paste then. For those WLs who allow tuna (cip or no cip), will be loaded with tons of juices. Pls remind WLs to wash up properly before action begins. For those WLs not into tuna, accidental shasimi will be frequent due to Bros' solid surge of power ......i just cannot stop imaginning that
scene ......lol

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Pls remember to bring tooth brush and paste then. For those WLs who allow tuna (cip or no cip), will be loaded with tons of juices. Pls remind WLs to wash up properly before action begins. For those WLs not into tuna, accidental shasimi will be frequent due to Bros' solid surge of power ......i just cannot stop imaginning that
scene ......lol

Dai Gor, any further advices ? :))

unfit
16-06-2020, 01:45 PM
--------------------

supershaft
16-06-2020, 01:50 PM

Impossible to open up so early one.. inviting backlash.. common sense.

unfit
16-06-2020, 02:11 PM
------------------

unfit
16-06-2020, 02:44 PM
yes sir...lets keep our fingers crossed...:p

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Impossible to open up so early one.. inviting backlash.. common sense.

For sure to invite backlash from the right honourable members of this forum. Have erection close by, how can not support us? Who says Geylang activities is entertainment? Much closer to national service Sia, have live firing, foxtrot etc.

fatguy
16-06-2020, 02:52 PM
scene ......lol

I think mouth wash with alcohol better lei.

Toothbrush after the gum bleed. Higher chance of HIV.

I think when resume, most if not all WL will do CBJ. At least for the first few months.

I also think no more share room. Each will be station on their own room, maybe use iPad to choose liao. No more tank. Hopefully they can open in P2.

Ghostimage
16-06-2020, 03:05 PM
Let's hope after their screenings they can start work in July and not wait till phase 3 which could be months away.

Finger crossed as well. Let's hope is July instead of August

Mexico1986
16-06-2020, 03:09 PM
many of you are grassroots leaders or cummitee members and RC members of GL. :D

So the WL will take taxi or bus or simi kind of transport to go for their screening? :confused:

The Jinx to provide Grab service at discounted rate :D

omnia
16-06-2020, 03:20 PM

Walau buddy, this takes fact checking to a whole new level:eek::D

Ups for you:cool:

unfit
16-06-2020, 03:22 PM
----------------------

ahha2011
16-06-2020, 03:23 PM
17 days into phase 2, July should be phase 3(I guess).

151 infected case, 2 local, non singaporean.

截至今天中午12时,我国新增151起冠病病例,使总病例达4万零969起。
  绝大多数是住在客工宿舍持有工作准证的客工。
  卫生部透露,新增病例中,有2起是社区病例,他们都是工作证件持有者,没有本地公民或永久 居民确诊。
  卫生部将在今晚稍迟时间发布的文告中提供更多详情。

unfit
16-06-2020, 03:28 PM
------------------

Kanezap
16-06-2020, 03:30 PM
I'm all shave and ready to bang. Will be outside lor 18 2359 Thursday

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Through past 2mths they still do medical checkup?

Very logical point! That said it is so nice of gaahmen to check them. Good for them and everyone else to know that everyone is safe.

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 03:39 PM
Through past 2mths they still do medical checkup?

One of my darlings shared in April that she did her normal screening as requested on 15 April.

16-06-2020, 03:45 PM

The OKT I contacted also say the same thing. No news from AV yet.

unfit
16-06-2020, 03:48 PM
everybody stay safe and healthy ;)

you must be PRO pussy swabber :D

omnia
16-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Perhaps Pete might know when the time is right?

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 03:50 PM

Hmm....no news on Joker News Network either.

Maybe we need to set up Zoom call of senior brudders to advice gaahmen on how to handle situation. Not healthy to have so many horny and disappointed brudders oso.

unfit
16-06-2020, 03:53 PM
-------------------------

16-06-2020, 03:53 PM
Perhaps Pete might know when the time is right?

Hopefully can get some news in coming days.

Maybe we need to set up Zoom call of senior brudders to advice gaahmen on how to handle situation. Not healthy to have so many horny and disappointed brudders oso.

Like that we have to nominal unfit to be the chairman. :D

max_priest
16-06-2020, 03:56 PM

Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs which are to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

Even if the resumption of business could be realized on 19 Jun, there are not many CAT150 WLs left. FYI, 2033 left with only 2 WLs.

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Hopefully can get some news in coming days.

Like that we have to nominal unfit to be the chairman. :D

unfit already chairman & president of Geylang SMC. Any house has special chair he gets special service on chair by virtue of being chairman.

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 04:00 PM
I think mouth wash with alcohol better lei.

Toothbrush after the gum bleed. Higher chance of HIV.

I think when resume, most if not all WL will do CBJ. At least for the first few months.

I also think no more share room. Each will be station on their own room, maybe use iPad to choose liao. No more tank. Hopefully they can open in P2.

Bro, u are right, mouth wash is better, lol.

By then, all WLs will be hungry for the regular customers as hungry for cash. May compromise to the requirements of regular customers to some extent.

Authority always tries to prepare well advance. If to screen by 4th week of June, probably GL to reopen by Oct, if not till vaccine developed and virus condition is not worst than existing condition, lol.

This reopening timing issue can be a grambling topic, haha

unfit
16-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Oops:o

You are truly the GL Whorelord Emeritus, buddy:cool:

we care and share in SBF :p

unfit already chairman & president of Geylang SMC. Any house has special chair he gets special service on chair by virtue of being chairman.

am just a whoremonger :o

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs which are to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

Even if the resumption of business could be realized on 19 Jun, there are not many CAT150 WLs left. FYI, 2033 left with only 2 WLs.

Wah....Bro, who are the 2 left ?

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Absolutely! Most of the OKT said no news from AV yet. License prostitution is a grey area as far as MTI is concern. I fear that it may have to follow cinema, KTV and nite clubs to be resumed in Phase 3 even though the business code may fall under 96xxxx. Anyway we shall see what could pan out in the next few days. 🐥

It is time for a senior most brother like your self to take off your dark glasses and stare into the eyes of the gaahmen and tell them what to do. Erection is around the corner and this floppy joe approach will cost them votes of our right honourable members. ;)

Read them the riot act based on your long and illustrious observations and records of the life and times of our esteemed playground :cool:

omnia
16-06-2020, 04:10 PM
we care and share in SBF :p

am just a whoremonger :o

trying my best to provide latest update

You are too modest and too kind buddy:)

I truly hope for the sake of the few remaining mms who have taken the gamble to stay on this long, that AV gives the green light to open GL in July. Failing which, AV should come out and tell the mms to pack up and rtc now instead of wasting their time and money any further - end this dreadful uncertainty.

unfit
16-06-2020, 04:17 PM
yes totally agreed with you buddy ;)

those staying becos of the sky high ticket cum they arrived 2019 Q4

thus wait and see is the best solution for them :p

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 04:18 PM

I truly hope for the sake of the few remaining mms who have taken the gamble to stay on this long, that AV gives the green light to open GL in July. Failing which, AV should come out and tell the mms to pack up and rtc now instead of wasting their time and money any further - end this dreadful uncertainty.

Bro, u are indeed a kind
gentleman. Fully agreed with u.

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 04:31 PM

This is a very humane and correct approach. You are indeed the upholder of human rights and moral principles of this esteemed forum.

In a way you are the Cardinal of this Congregation of our Holy Playground!

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Lol, a number of WLs in 2033 will stay :))

thorium
16-06-2020, 04:43 PM
If it is true that they are doing testing this month, then Jul reopening is a real possibility. There is no point to test WLs now for a reopening a few months later, as by then the test results would be outdated already.

Those WLs who are still here are probably those with no cash to go back or have no viable work in China, or have brudders supporting them through this period. Kudos to them though.

Nefarious
16-06-2020, 04:43 PM
Can't wait :)

Skinny_addict
16-06-2020, 06:11 PM
Hmm, wondering whether they required to ware mask all the time...

CelestialBeing
16-06-2020, 06:14 PM

haha bro, like that means no bj :(

sammyboyfor
16-06-2020, 06:28 PM

I had to put up with this.. no kissing, no oral, no licking...

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 07:43 PM

Lol, put on the mask, bang the girl behind a glass partition wall with a small opening below. Social distancing and mask wearing requirements met. Strictly no tuna :)

The New Normal is no more the same as Old Normal.

mikenade
16-06-2020, 08:19 PM

Lawrence Wong already clearly said on TV that those SSIC code fall inside the permitted list need not apply for exemption. So no need to argue already. I think the OKT themselve uncles one also not sure how to find out the info. What is left for the brothels to do is to come out with a safe distancing plan and implement so that humpers dont cluster at the entrance. No complain nevermind, scare got people complain the authority will come suspend the business.

apojaja
16-06-2020, 08:20 PM
Lol, put on the mask, bang the girl behind a glass partition wall with a small opening below. Social distancing and mask wearing requirements met. Strictly no tuna :)

The New Normal is no more the same as Old Normal.

Behind closed doors, no one can enforce the rules and regulations except the girls themselves :D If they were still willing to raw and french right before the lockdown, I suspect when reopen still can. Only problem is my whole rtf list almost all went back liao, don't even know who to find when reopen haiz.

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Behind closed doors, no one can enforce the rules and regulations except the girls themselves :D If they were still willing to raw and french right before the lockdown, I suspect when reopen still can. Only problem is my whole rtf list almost all went back liao, don't even know who to find when reopen haiz.

Wah Bro, u disappeared for so long. I thot u are with YiYi blissfully togather at one place near China seaside, lol.
U had shared with me previously that u had one mission to accomplished at 2062a. Hope u have succeeded, lol.

I only have 1 tuna gem balance. Seriously i want to quit tunaing as its worst than covid.

Maybe Birdie quited GL liao. I may want to role model him in 2020. When new stock comes, kindly PM me, haha.

Would u try Thai/Viet/ Balance Boleh WLs after all PRC WLs RTC ?

apojaja
16-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Wah Bro, u disappeared for so long. I thot u are with YiYi blissfully togather at one place near China seaside, lol.
U had shared with me previously that u had one mission to accomplished at 2062a. Hope u have succeeded, lol.

I only have 1 tuna gem balance. Seriously i want to quit tunaing as its worst than covid.

Maybe Birdie quited GL liao. I may want to role model him in 2020. When new stock comes, kindly PM me, haha.

Would u try Thai/Viet/ Balance Boleh WLs after all PRC WLs RTC ?

Birdie still here la, we just keep quiet because GL is closed and theres no FRs to share :P

I currently RTF-ing a local FL ever since GL closed. I will stick to PRCs for as long as they are available. I dabble with thais whenever I get news of tuna stock but I still much prefer PRCs :p I tried viets a few times but strangely enough, I never got any good fucks and gave up on them.

Cfm will PM you whenever I come across anything that gam you bro :)

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 09:03 PM
Birdie still here la, we just keep quiet because GL is closed and theres no FRs to share :P

I currently RTF-ing a local FL ever since GL closed. I will stick to PRCs for as long as they are available. I dabble with thais whenever I get news of tuna stock but I still much prefer PRCs :p I tried viets a few times but strangely enough, I never got any good fucks and gave up on them.

It is not strange ......hardly ever hear anyone get good fucks from Geylang viets

Dignified69
16-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Lawrence Wong already clearly said on TV that those SSIC code fall inside the permitted list need not apply for exemption. So no need to argue already. I think the OKT themselve uncles one also not sure how to find out the info. What is left for the brothels to do is to come out with a safe distancing plan and implement so that humpers dont cluster at the entrance. No complain nevermind, scare got people complain the authority will come suspend the business.

Thank you bro mikenade, Chief Scientist and Researcher of our esteemed playground. Your pronouncements are indeed logical and make sense. I hope our okt friends can benefit from your sage advice.

DPOWER
16-06-2020, 09:08 PM

Thks Bro, lol.
This Birdie keeps low profile and never jio me. Got chance i will F him upside down in our professional Industry one day, heyhey

Today got mood, thats why logged in to talk cock. But if carry on talking cock here, sure get f by Bros shortly. U and Birdie and Dai Gor pls take care. Once or twice monthly i will still log in to view PMs. Hai Gump Sin :)

RRR9
17-06-2020, 12:46 AM

Hi bro, which two WLs are left?

RRR9
17-06-2020, 12:51 AM
I'm very worried that after the CB restrictions are lifted, even if the houses are allowed to open, there would be very few girls left ☹️

thundergod22001
17-06-2020, 01:10 AM
Hope the OKT who are reading this thread can clarify with the authority...

just need to bring up this clause 96099, this is an evidence for them to reopen...... i mean,, black and white evidence....

Dignified69
17-06-2020, 07:21 AM
I'm very worried that after the CB restrictions are lifted, even if the houses are allowed to open, there would be very few girls left ☹️

We will set up a high powered committee under the leadership of SMC Chairman and President senior bro unfit to address this Germane issue. :p

Dignified69
17-06-2020, 07:23 AM

just need to bring up this clause 96099, this is an evidence for them to reopen...... i mean,, black and white evidence....

The above arguments are based on logic and reasoning which is very important in life. I have a feeling in this case there will be an override which will keep our KKB caged for some more time.

Dignified69
17-06-2020, 07:28 AM

WTF! :eek: The mouth is actually one of the biggest contributors to sex if you think of the number of nerve endings in this area.

Mr Sam Leung, on behalf of all brothers here, I would like to thank you for your yeoman service to our community and to generations of samsters.

Naka_Timo
17-06-2020, 01:24 PM

Thanks for upping. up back.

Dignified69
17-06-2020, 03:11 PM
If GL reopen, are FW allow to visit? :confused: Will they restrict to only Singaporean and PR?

We can take many approaches to analyse this issue.

Approach #1. Let's decide how to cross that bridge when we reach it. In other words, where got open to worry about which gal to select and who can go and who can cum.

Approach #2 Gaahmen is sovereign. Meaning gaahmen can do anything so they can do this if they want.

Approach #3 What are repercussion if Gaahmen do this? Already FW live in jialat condition. Get max Covid19. Everyone whack gohmen, why you so like that, but don't set up in my back yard and don't want to pay more for housing etc. Imagine International media saying gaahmen treat FW badly now they cannot release man juice so how. Further focus on our shrinking playground and woeman charter oso be like how can have this playground for notty boy. Then our shrinking playground shrink more and we say kana sai.

Approach #4 What will be will be ......que sera sera.. Cannot do nothing so listen to gamin and build up skills by seeing educational video.

https://www.bellesa.co/videos/2508/three-way-engagement-vixen

charger
17-06-2020, 03:26 PM
If GL reopen, are FW allow to visit? :confused: Will they restrict to only Singaporean and PR?

I think most of the Indian and Bangladeshi FWs will visit Thai or viet houses or those FL Indonesian. Those PRC houses usually don't welcome them however these houses will still welcome PRC FWs especially now business is expected to be slow. So I guess we really have to practise safe bonking ...wear a mask, do doggy or reverse cowgirl patterns and more importantly cbj only. Its inconvenient but better than now - handgun only.😋😝

pantyhose
17-06-2020, 04:40 PM

Hi all, I just contact my regular hse okt.. the answer is No open hse till further notice..that all I have to said...mean time all we can do is wait.. :-)

123hu
17-06-2020, 06:38 PM
Thank you bro mikenade, Chief Scientist and Researcher of our esteemed playground. Your pronouncements are indeed logical and make sense. I hope our okt friends can benefit from your sage advice.

I can't tell if you are sarcastic or serious. But being a fucking idiot, you're probably are serious. HAHAHAHAHA

How about this...from now on the OKTs follow the advice of clowns and Ah Sohs online. If their license gets suspended or withdrawn, or if they end up getting summon, YOU PAY. You be the guarantor. Only a fucking idiot would pay attention to the idiots 'advice' here.

123hu
17-06-2020, 06:39 PM
We will set up a high powered committee under the leadership of SMC Chairman and President senior bro unfit to address this Germane issue. :p

Oh. You are setting up a committee to present your views to the air?

123hu
17-06-2020, 06:46 PM
It is time for a senior most brother like your self to take off your dark glasses and stare into the eyes of the gaahmen and tell them what to do. Erection is around the corner and this floppy joe approach will cost them votes of our right honourable members. ;)

Read them the riot act based on your long and illustrious observations and records of the life and times of our esteemed playground :cool:

You would like the unemployed Chief Ah Soh of a sex forum thread who borrow his expat friend rental car to drive to GL to tell the government what to do. Please let me know when this meeting is taking place as I would like to see them arrest another siao gao for trespassing on government property to protest about nonsense. This unemployed Dua Pao Sian has problems feeding himself and you want him to teach our govt how to run a country? Do you wish to see everyone in Spore end up jobless and starve?

If any government bothers to listen to you bunch of low income and education fools, they would be kicked out of parliament a long time ago. I can't imagine our scholars spending even 1 minute listening to you bunch of idiots and wasting our taxpayer money. Losing the votes of losers like you ensures another rousing election win.

As you say, election is coming. You can go nominate Dua Pao Sian as a candidate and be his sponsor. The larger society could also use a laugh from you clowns.

Or even better, you idiots can go for a 5 man GRC.

Dua Pao Sian, Ommia, Yourself, Unfit and Doomas with IslesofMarch as backup. HAHAHAHAHAAHA. Entertain the whole of Spore with your ideas. Dai Kor lah, Senior Bro, CEO lah of sammyboy...

sailsail
17-06-2020, 07:05 PM
so open or not open?

17-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Hi all, I just contact my regular hse okt.. the answer is No open hse till further notice..that all I have to said...mean time all we can do is wait.. :-)

Wa. That is quite sad. I think Friday I will go down scout anyway. If no chicken eat, I eat frog porridge instead.

123hu
17-06-2020, 08:20 PM

Why not you ask the govt to set up a committee to find out how a poor Ah Pek like you can date WLs? You can appoint yourself Chief Waste of Time.

The issue of poor and ugly Ah Peks who can't get laid and can only afford Geylang is not on the list of priorities.

If you haven't heard, our Airports and Shenton Way is a ghost town. We have much bigger issues to worry about than a bunch of losers who can only afford $50 and $150 for a fuck and can't get laid elsewhere.

Not open, take FL. No money, sit at home. Everyday like a grovelling dog asking when Geylang can open. Open also must register and no WL. It is a NON-AFFAIR. Really a dumb mutt obsessed over a non-event. Don't you have more important things in life to worry about? Guess not.

Try to have some sense of reality. Until SafeEntry is lifted, there is nothing interesting at Geylang to talk about. You see, most people are sensible and are not going to register at a brothel, especially when FL is available. The only customers at GL fucking the handful of cmi WLs will be people like you and Ommia.

No customers = No WLs. Nothing interesting in GL.

You really have nothing else to talk about everyday wonder about when a dead slum with a handful of cmi WLs is opening. The restaurant open already either have no food to serve or a few pieces of left over cabbage. Worth talking about and everyday ask and ask and ask when open? Your life is really pathetic.

Shinya123
17-06-2020, 09:11 PM
so open or not open?

My massage gals told me Friday they open. Don't know about Geylang

thundergod22001
17-06-2020, 10:32 PM

today is already Wednesday......still no news, that's mean unlikely to open.....

will go for normal spa and massage then......at least this is open...

max_priest
17-06-2020, 11:01 PM

Bros, unlike other industries, legalized prostitution which is considered as a grey area is under the mercy of AV, and it is a taboo industry. Minister Lawrence mentioned Nite clubs/Pubs/KTV/cinemas and events that attract the masses to be likely resumed in phase 3 but he didn’t mention prostitution service due to the obvious. 😄😂 Henceforth, OKT cannot simply resume business albeit its business code is under 96xxxx. They are in fact waiting for instruction from AV.

That’s why I have earlier said that I was skeptical re the resumption of GL brothel business in phase 2 despite it falls under code 96xxxx.

123hu
18-06-2020, 12:29 AM
If and when Geylang opens, it would be a dead slum for dead beats. Unless $50 is all you have/ you have a fetish for hairy bakcai PRC mothers, you can safely write it off.

Dignified69
18-06-2020, 05:40 AM
Bros, unlike other industries, legalized prostitution which is considered as a grey area is under the mercy of AV, and it is a taboo industry. Minister Lawrence mentioned Nite clubs/Pubs/KTV/cinemas and events that attract the masses to be likely resumed in phase 3 but he didn’t mention prostitution service due to the obvious. 😄😂 Henceforth, OKT cannot simply resume business albeit its business code is under 96xxxx. They are in fact waiting for instruction from AV.

That’s why I have earlier said that I was skeptical re the resumption of GL brothel business in phase 2 despite it falls under code 96xxxx.

Well said bro Max Priest. Our playground works ‘under the mercy of AV’. That sums it up and explains why logical and legalistic arguments will not work. Grey area means ability to execute as per the discretion of authority.

In normal times this forum is a means to share our sexual escapades. But over and above that it also allows us to speak, listen, share, care and communicate with each other.

Our lives, not just in these extraordinary times, are subject to stresses and traumas, which we cannot navigate alone. I am grateful for the camaraderie and brotherhood of brothers in this forum.

There will be day of accounting for each one of us. Each day we put a smile on the lips of our brothers, the lord smiles upon us. He winks with mirth at the unintended consequences of Sammy bro’s creation.

In the anonymity of the Internet we rise above our superficial differences. May the fragrance in our hearts spread gentleness and compassion to all who cross our paths. With good wishes to all and ill will to none.

mikenade
18-06-2020, 09:35 AM
Hope you guys got go through the 2 pdf files la. So KTV, disco is fall under code 93203. Prostitution service is 96099. Gl is never in the grey area, in fact with ssic code, everything is listed black and white. According the files, gl should be open. If not garmen would have otherwise stated. You all think garmen never look through the list, and then say "shit! We never include Gl!". They got all plan out already.
I'm not giving any sort of advice. Just presenting the documents and statement presented by garmen. I am using their words.
https://youtu.be/PpDarR9frg8
Can skip to 3:17
If you think maybe he never mention prostitution because paiseh on live national TV, but then why never listed in the list?
I think only delay now is because the okt need to think and implement preventive measures to present to AV. Maybe such as no mouth to mouth contact, changing of bedsheet, sanitize the room after every bonk etc

Kanezap
18-06-2020, 09:43 AM
2359 my kkb will be reporting at lor 18

GN007SG
18-06-2020, 10:09 AM
2359 my kkb will be reporting at lor 18

Good luck ;)

GN007SG
18-06-2020, 10:16 AM
I know there was some discussion about SSIC codes...
But maybe u all forget one thing

Are legal houses a registered entity or business???
I don't know how they work exactly but I doubt they are

I'm not rebuking anything here
I also wish GL open soon

I guess all we can do now is wait :cool: