PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 24yrs old FL to intro, frm Xia Meng(China)

BigGY`
01-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Looks - 9/10, 24YRS OLD
BBBJ - YES
CIM - NO
SERVICE - 9/10
ATTITUDE - 10/10
FIGURE - C CUP FIRM, 164CM, SLIM
RTF - MUST

Like to introduce this PRC from Xia Meng, young and pretty.Vry good attitude, patience and gentle. She provide geuine massage and services for 2 full hours. As she is working at night in a fumous nightclub. So her timming only can be in the late morning to early evening daily. So Bros here who is interested in her service pls kindly PM me for her contact. I'm only helping her as a favour,no commission earned.:) She will be back to China at the end of this month. So Bros here she is a real beauty that you all should not miss. I'm sure tat Bros here know that those PRC at Lor 6 & 8 are beautiful, so is she.
Hope Bros who like to have a session with her can treat her well. Last but not least, she is very fresh in these line.

soberguy
02-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Bro... few questions here... Actually.. what is the damage & massage for how long? Abt an hr? Good massage? Cheers!

ezez11
02-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi Bro, Sounds a good choice. What's the damage? Care to pm her contact?

binbin81
02-11-2007, 08:11 AM
servicewise shall be ok...hmmm what about dmg ?

funmeister
02-11-2007, 10:46 AM
'Bro BigGY:

Would also be interested in her contact info...can PM me if that works..thanks, funmeister.:)

daniellyt
02-11-2007, 11:54 AM
bro, can pm her contact? Btw, wat is the damage

Ah Dac
02-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Then u commando liao then let me know hor!!

servicewise shall be ok...hmmm what about dmg ?

bBlionrex
02-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Bro, Ur mail box full.....

samt2046
02-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Ya, wat the dmg? ur pm full. Contact pl.

Cheer

Clit_LickeR
02-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Then u commando liao then let me know hor!!

then if you are the 2nd one lemme know also hor... :D
Cheers!

applenine
02-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Looks - 9/10, 24YRS OLD
BBBJ - YES
CIM - NO
SERVICE - 9/10
ATTITUDE - 10/10
FIGURE - C CUP FIRM, 164CM, SLIM
RTF - MUST

I am not sure if you got the same gem I met up a few days ago... also in GL lorong 6-8 area. But your description matches mine! I did not get her contact no. at all. If both are the same, I strongly recommend her as well! She is wearing a very nice low top showing off her C cups. Her heels adds to her 1.65m frame and her makeup is not super thick, but makes her so pretty!!! I wish to RTF her........ threadstarter, can share her contact?

She is one of the prettiest PRC i have picked up in GL lor. BUT, service, inexpereinced. Thou,she makes up in terms of looks, attitude, and willingness to work her butt off for her value! Damage is negotiable between u 2. For me, I paid her $100 + tips. rooms and cd myself...

Those who havent try her, you must try. But treat her well. She is a beauty and she is here for a short while. In the meantime, I wait for her contacts to RTF as well... Thanks!

applenine
02-11-2007, 02:13 PM
bro biggy, your pm full.... please share with me her contact. I want to RTF her. somehow, GL too big to locate....

gameboy3799
02-11-2007, 02:23 PM
She provide geuine massage and services for 2 full hours. As she is working at night in a fumous nightclub.

TS stated she provide genuine massage & services for 2 hours.

I am not sure if you got the same gem I met up a few days ago... also in GL lorong 6-8 area. But your description matches mine!

The Girls in GL Lorong 6 - 8 got provide such service meh ?????

icecum
02-11-2007, 04:54 PM
i dun believe 2 lor at lor 6 - 8 got such girls that provide such service ma? so what are the damage like?

bmw_9994
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
bro biggy, your pm full, please share with me her contact number, pm me .

applenine
02-11-2007, 07:51 PM

I still don't know if she is the same girl I tried last time...
I did not say her service is very good. But her attitude is good, at least.

Maybe I am lucky??? I know that side all lousy service. I believe might be her first day, or first few days? when she is stil fresh... and still trying to please.
Hope Threadstarter PM me asap!!! I will verify if she is the same girl i tried and I will definitely share with all brothers!!!

She is still a gem, in my eyes... but service, don't expect super

jw_wrx
02-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi Bro, Sounds a good choice. What's the damage? Care to pm her contact?

ultrashiok
02-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Bro BigGy', would appreciate if you could share contact of this gem.

Will treat her right like a gentleman.

Tks.

BigGY`
03-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Yoz all Bros here sorry that I forgot to put down her damage here. So sorry!!
$100 for 2hrs service + massage. And also wat I mean is that she is as pretty as those standing at Lor 6 & 8. But I wont know tat Bros here will agree with me after seeing her. Cos everyone got their own view and standard of beauty. I hav already pass her to some Bros here especially those who hav already up my rept pts, hope to see her FR on her ASAP. :) hope tat after trying her Bros here can up my rept pts more more. will really thanks very very much to Bros who hav up my pts. :) THANKS!!!!

BigGY`
03-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Here is my e-mail add [email protected]
If my PM is full, Bros here can also get her contact through sending me e-mail. :)

Idle_idle
03-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Hi bro, I'm interested in this gem, can pm me her contact? :D

FierceCow
03-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi Bros,

Being cautious with quality control and $$$ management...Would like to see FR. Not saying i doubt the threadstarter....but like to see FR :) No offence here.

Dunno if can see an FR soon? Gl and HF to those who have tried her...

Cheers :)

snoopy_75
04-11-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Just try her this morning, had a wonderful session with her thanks to Bro BigGY who shared the contact with me.

Personal View

Look: Sweeting and pretty abit SYT 8/10
Breast: 35C (Silky and Firm) 8/10
Body: Hourglass (Skin smooth and fair) 8/10
BBBJ: Alot of action and not rush 9/10 if CIM will be 10/10
Massage: Standard like those in normal spa 7/10 due to still new
FJ: Alot of action, feel like doing your GF 8/10

Will return on Monday

This is first time writing such a long FR.

JiaJia was a pretty and sweet looking girl that u not normally find on the street. From certian angle abit look like TCS Felica Tan / Chia if i remember her name correctly. Her breasts were truly amazing and I often found myself staring at her cleavage. She had long, thick, almost black hair and very womanly curves. I thought she was beautiful.

After she came in and we have small chat to break the ice, I began to loosen up. At one point, she reached over and took my hand in hers. This was mostly new to me, but I could tell that she was interested in getting more physical. So after a little more playful talking, I looked her in the eyes and went in for a kiss. She closed her eyes and tilted her head and puckered her lips. We kissed and it was electric. I sensed she liked it too. Her lips were really soft and I could taste her lipstick. She smelled really good. After a few long kisses, she slid her tongue between my lips and our tongues began a rhythmic dance. Then she began to trace lightly over my lips with her wet tongue and would penetrate into my mouth from time to time. I reciprocated. We made out for quite a while and were both very aroused. That lasted about 20mins.

We break and took a bath together. In the bath room, she soap herself and late soaped me by using her body and tits just like those in Jap AV in spa help their client to waste up. From the head to toe, front and back. Not a single area is spare. I had a raging hard on and, before long, my balls were aching. I never loss out also, moved one of my hands from her waist to her breast and finally to her pussy. Start my finger trick and she start to moan. After wasting away the soap, a short BBBJ is executed. The longest bath i have with a FL, about 20mins.

Will skip the massage part but do take note attend is also given to your little bro as compare to those in the clean spa. From time to time, take the que to fond her wonder ful breast a bit as I began to lightly trace the underside of her breasts with the tip of my tongue. After a little more teasing, I began to suckle and kiss them everywhere except her hard, erect nipples. I began to suckle and kiss them everywhere except her hard, erect nipples. JiaJia’s breathing was heavy and her noises and body language let me know she was really enjoying my efforts at giving her pleasure. Finally, I focused on those amazing nipples and began to alternate wet kisses over both. I pulled as much of the nipple into my mouth as I could and sucked repetitiously, like a baby might, but not too forcefully. My left hand was caressing her left breast and my right was massaging her inner thigh. I could feel the heat as my hand moved toward her crotch. Her right leg hung over the couch with her right foot on the floor and her left leg was drawn up. Her legs were open and receptive. After spending a fair amount of time rubbing her inner thighs, I covered her mound with my hand and made some circular motions which were met with her pushing up against me. She moaned approvingly as I began to play with her pussy lips and to apply pressure to her swollen clit. Before long my fingers were just about covered with pussy juice. She cannot take it and ask me to stop so that she can service me.

Through the side mirror in the room, I saw her assessing my assets with approval as my cock bounced a bit. She quickly reached out and took it into her hand. She sat up and stroked it as she looked at it directly in front of her face. She looked up and our eyes met. When she returned her focus to my hard-on, she leaned-in, took the head and perhaps a third of my shaft into her mouth. Then she slowly pulled her head away letting my over stimulated cock slip from her lips. I couldn’t believe my good fortune. This was amazing. She looked up once again and then repeated the same motion. She did this perhaps four of five times and then she began to lick and kiss along the the length of my rod.

After she cap me, my cock slowly slid inside a hot, steamy pussy. As I pushed toward her, she pushed toward me and in short order, I was all the way in. Once there, I paused and took in this beautiful sight. My tool was already lightly pulsing and seemed hyper sensitive. This was incredible. The inside of her pussy felt so wet and warm and soft. I knew I was not going to last very long. I leaned over and took her breasts in my hands and once again began to suck on those beautiful nipples. I could hear sloshing sounds as our thrusting was growing more rapid. I returned to kneeling upright and put my hands above her hips and started thrusting with some force. I remember being really turned on by the sight of her swaying tits. I was getting very close. Her eyes were closed, her breathing very heavy and she moaned softly. She communicated her approval by cooing, or by repeating "yes" in succession. I could tell I was very close to the point of no return and I pulled out, hoping to avoid unintended consequences.

Will i think will stop my FR here. Everyone session is different. Just try for yourself.

Bros who like my FR, pls up me. Sorry to those who hate it, pls dont zap me. Just trying my best.

iwantnow
04-11-2007, 12:55 AM
hi Bro bigGY can PM me her contact? very interested!

gorky
04-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Hi bro,

hope i qualify for this FL ;D she sounds good..... ive been wanting to look for a good massage FL :D chio somemore even better

hope to hear from you :D TY!!!

conjurer
04-11-2007, 03:45 AM
Hi Bros,

Just try her this morning, had a wonderful session with her thanks to Bro BigGY who shared the contact with me.

Personal View

Bros who like my FR, pls up me. Sorry to those who hate it, pls dont zap me. Just trying my best.

Nice FR ! Keep posting ! Up you !

Sers
04-11-2007, 05:35 AM
Bro ur mailbox full, drop me a pm thanks

stud_boy
04-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Can you pm me her num bro......ur box seems full.....

sk777
04-11-2007, 07:55 AM
Hi Bros,

Personal View

Will return on Monday

This is first time writing such a long FR.

JiaJia was a pretty and sweet looking girl that u not normally find on the street. From certian angle abit look like TCS Felica Tan / Chia if i remember her name correctly. Her breasts were truly amazing and I often found myself staring at her cleavage. She had long, thick, almost black hair and very womanly curves. I thought she was beautiful.

After she came in and we have small chat to break the ice, I began to loosen up. At one point, she reached over and took my hand in hers. This was mostly new to me, but I could tell that she was interested in getting more physical. So after a little more playful talking, I looked her in the eyes and went in for a kiss. She closed her eyes and tilted her head and puckered her lips. We kissed and it was electric. I sensed she liked it too. Her lips were really soft and I could taste her lipstick. She smelled really good. After a few long kisses, she slid her tongue between my lips and our tongues began a rhythmic dance. Then she began to trace lightly over my lips with her wet tongue and would penetrate into my mouth from time to time. I reciprocated. We made out for quite a while and were both very aroused. That lasted about 20mins.

We break and took a bath together. In the bath room, she soap herself and late soaped me by using her body and tits just like those in Jap AV in spa help their client to waste up. From the head to toe, front and back. Not a single area is spare. I had a raging hard on and, before long, my balls were aching. I never loss out also, moved one of my hands from her waist to her breast and finally to her pussy. Start my finger trick and she start to moan. After wasting away the soap, a short BBBJ is executed. The longest bath i have with a FL, about 20mins.

Will skip the massage part but do take note attend is also given to your little bro as compare to those in the clean spa. From time to time, take the que to fond her wonder ful breast a bit as I began to lightly trace the underside of her breasts with the tip of my tongue. After a little more teasing, I began to suckle and kiss them everywhere except her hard, erect nipples. I began to suckle and kiss them everywhere except her hard, erect nipples. JiaJia’s breathing was heavy and her noises and body language let me know she was really enjoying my efforts at giving her pleasure. Finally, I focused on those amazing nipples and began to alternate wet kisses over both. I pulled as much of the nipple into my mouth as I could and sucked repetitiously, like a baby might, but not too forcefully. My left hand was caressing her left breast and my right was massaging her inner thigh. I could feel the heat as my hand moved toward her crotch. Her right leg hung over the couch with her right foot on the floor and her left leg was drawn up. Her legs were open and receptive. After spending a fair amount of time rubbing her inner thighs, I covered her mound with my hand and made some circular motions which were met with her pushing up against me. She moaned approvingly as I began to play with her pussy lips and to apply pressure to her swollen clit. Before long my fingers were just about covered with pussy juice. She cannot take it and ask me to stop so that she can service me.

Through the side mirror in the room, I saw her assessing my assets with approval as my cock bounced a bit. She quickly reached out and took it into her hand. She sat up and stroked it as she looked at it directly in front of her face. She looked up and our eyes met. When she returned her focus to my hard-on, she leaned-in, took the head and perhaps a third of my shaft into her mouth. Then she slowly pulled her head away letting my over stimulated cock slip from her lips. I couldn’t believe my good fortune. This was amazing. She looked up once again and then repeated the same motion. She did this perhaps four of five times and then she began to lick and kiss along the the length of my rod.

After she cap me, my cock slowly slid inside a hot, steamy pussy. As I pushed toward her, she pushed toward me and in short order, I was all the way in. Once there, I paused and took in this beautiful sight. My tool was already lightly pulsing and seemed hyper sensitive. This was incredible. The inside of her pussy felt so wet and warm and soft. I knew I was not going to last very long. I leaned over and took her breasts in my hands and once again began to suck on those beautiful nipples. I could hear sloshing sounds as our thrusting was growing more rapid. I returned to kneeling upright and put my hands above her hips and started thrusting with some force. I remember being really turned on by the sight of her swaying tits. I was getting very close. Her eyes were closed, her breathing very heavy and she moaned softly. She communicated her approval by cooing, or by repeating "yes" in succession. I could tell I was very close to the point of no return and I pulled out, hoping to avoid unintended consequences.

Will i think will stop my FR here. Everyone session is different. Just try for yourself.

hi bro,
so whats the damage?

binbin81
04-11-2007, 08:16 AM
hi bro,
so whats the damage?

Yoz all Bros here sorry that I forgot to put down her damage here. So sorry!!
$100 for 2hrs service + massage. And also wat I mean is that she is as pretty as those standing at Lor 6 & 8. But I wont know tat Bros here will agree with me after seeing her. Cos everyone got their own view and standard of beauty. I hav already pass her to some Bros here especially those who hav already up my rept pts, hope to see her FR on her ASAP. hope tat after trying her Bros here can up my rept pts more more. will really thanks very very much to Bros who hav up my pts. THANKS!!!!

pls take note in blue.thanks

aczeta76
04-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Sounds good.

TS.. ur mailbox is full... can share ctc via pm to me.

Thanks

Amber
04-11-2007, 10:20 AM
bro... u mail box full liao... can PM me ...keke

FierceCow
04-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Yoz Bro,

I send u a email... can check mail and take a look? paiseh trouble u... i write abit long for that email...inside mail i got suggest dun put ur email addy on forum one due to some reasons...U read le u know who i am le.

Anyway send me a pm if u think pm more convienient... Cheerios to u bro for finding such a worth-it package gem.

To all other bros who have tried.... here our bro find a gem, can FR to the threads to support or not? i believe got a few got contacts try liao diam diam...show support so TS will be encouraged and share more gem next time mah.

<P.S damn it find one 75/100 looker in lavendar foodcourt, turns out to be a dead fish, wanna dead fish one can pm me :( hope better luck hunting next time>

deathriser
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Bro, u have mail. Tried to PM u for a few days but yr mailbox is always full so I decided to email u instead.

Thnks for Sharing !!!!

BigGY`
04-11-2007, 02:26 PM
*Regarding the name of the 'Fresh 24yrs old FL to intro, frm Xia Meng(China)'

Sorry Bro snoopy75, I not saying that U R wrong:) . But not to confuse to all Bros here, her name is actually Xiao Mei. Becos those Bros that I hav already given the contact of her, I told them that her name is Xiao Mei.
PLS NOTE:) & THANKS!!!

BigGY`
04-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Here is my e-mail add,
If my PM is full, Bros here can also get her contact through sending me e-mail. :)
I hav deleted my e-mail add, as most of the Bros here concern that is not gd for me. sorry for e trouble.

Peter
05-11-2007, 12:27 AM
seems like this FL is another good value for $$$!

deathriser
05-11-2007, 12:14 PM
First of all, thks to Bro BigGY ' for sharing this.

Got the contact yesterday afternoon and called Xiao Mei ASAP. Made a 4pm apppointment around Chinatown area but I was 10mins late due to heavy tracfic. Meet her up but have to wait half n hr for rm. At first sight when I saw her, she don't look really attractive to me as there was not much glow on the face.

Once we got into the rm, she offered to shower together and begin to change to our Bday suit. During the whole session, she was boob rubbing me up and down and with very soft moan seems like she is enjoying it more then me. LOL !!! After brushing our teeths, we started frenching in the bathrm for a gd 5mins and she really know how to do it well and gd.

We both dried up and she as me to turn over and started massaging me. We hit up pretty well as we were chatting like old friends while she was massaging me. It was a good 30mins although it's not really very well done but can see that she puts effort into it.

I started to turn around and start roaming her around and end up tonge lock again. She then slowly proceed on with a cat bath on me. Going down south, she was taking a gd look at my little bro and mention that she normally do BJ and not BBBJ. I was like on well, since she already mention then did not wanted to force her and was prepared to get up and get a cap but to my surprise, just before I was about to get up, she started licking my hard steam rod and was doing BBBJ. I was pretty shock and just keep on laying down enjoying the gd blow. Her BBBJ was really powerful and can feel the sucktion was just nice. Going from shallow blow to deep throat then to licking n sucking on my balls. When on for a good 15mins or so and I could not take it anymore signal her to stop. During the whole session of BBBJ, I was looking at the side mirror at her and found out that the more you look at her, the more she will glow. From a 6pts look at first sigh, grow to a 7.5pts during the BBBJ session.

She capped me but I went on giving her a gd cat bath as I need sometime to cool it down if not I'm sure I will cum very fast after the heavenly BBBJ. While doing it, my hands roam down south and found out she was already very wet. I carry on fingering her and she was enjoying it so much as what I can see on her expression. Finally she pled for it and I began with the missionary position. Changing a few other position which include doggie style and finally finish it off with her riding on me.

The whole session was very relaxing and totally no rush at all. Almost 2hrs for the whole session and was pretty enjoyable.

Rating;
Look : 6.5 at first sigh but slowly grow to 7.5 in the end
Massage : 6.5 (What can u expect from a FL PRC)
BBBJ : 9 (Not sure if she does BBBJ to everyone but at least I know she did it to me)
FJ : 8
Service : 7
Attitude : 8.5

PS : IMHO, she is a worth giving it a go as she is a above avg PRC FL that you can hardly find recently.

snoopy_75
05-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks all Bro who like my FR and up me.

Today, i return again. This time round i ask Xiao Mei not to message me but to have whole session building feeling and foreplay. Try somethin new.

She is happy to see but was late due to morning traffic. We happy check-in togther like BGR. Hunging me while to take the life, all the uncle around keep on staring at her and think what a luck guy i am.

Bought her some snack and drink. Once in our room be start of fun.

Her BBBJ skill had improve, service me so nearly 30min and i cum. After which we took show together and alot of kissing and rubbing an another round of BBBJ, told her to stop else cannot control.

After the bath session, out to the bed. She help me to dry up. Her service is very good and u feel very comfortable with her. One the bed, standard massage and chat with her about her life. Bro lps take good care of this GEM.

The best i like about her is her gf service and BBBJ skills. U just simple wan more.

If she is my gf and nor FL so good.

FierceCow
05-11-2007, 04:40 PM
First of all,

Thanks Bro BigGy for the number... Bro BigGy, the other number...the other bro dun seems to reply but i gave u another PRC lady in another threads one...also ask permission from bro there who got it from the TS.

Other people please dun ask me for the number...u can get it from a couple of bros with permission to ask from TS first.. As a respect that they find gem for u.

As for the beautiful dead fish i tried @ lavendar food court...so surprised bro del_pero interested also...but sorry i already deleted the no. after a pissed off experience in BJ, no Fingering and dead fish FJ...sure lots of u know wat is dead fish...LoL bro easy to try dead fish....just go GY..ask exp bros which is dead fish type...sure they can point many.

To Bro_GY as a respect, can share to bro del_pero this gem?

====Prelude b4 FR on Xiao Mei========
I called Xiao Mei last nite (not exactly sweet voice but friendly), she said meet @ 3pm and i say confirm with her...as my family members walked past... i put down phone smiled @ my dad with compsure telling him its a irritating financial advisor. Sorry to Financial advisor out there<Those know me..i damn discreet>

So this call lunch time, make a call, she say can i changed my timing from 3pm to 5pm today...and a sec later she said the 5 pm will be a little rush if i dun mind. All this while her voice sounds horny and i hear "piak piak piak"sound with a man's heavy breathing. I purposely slow my usual speed of talking and say ok...how about meeting her out in the afternoon tomorrow...<i dun put time here in case of stalker and changed to another meeting place discreet again> she agreed with abit of soft moan... piak piak sounds abit more rythmatic and faster. i ask her we could go somewhere have a drink and talk first b4 proceeding...she say "hao"and sudden gasp of breath trailed behind her now soft sulrty voice..(meaning ok)..."See ya""i said happily.

****Ermmmm Bro Snoopy u say u go find her again...so that man is U???? LoL u sure make her horny man!!!!****

Staring down on my crotch i realised my weapon is 3/4 charged with my mind fantasizing Felicia Chin doing a well built man with a good weapon calibre... Feeling damn hot...i quickly went back to meet my project partners to discuss the schedule of finishing the site of a customer...and also arrange free time for me tomorrow afternoon to have my relaxation, Gym workout and Jedidi Training! ....

=======To Be Continued (Coming out next is the FR)==============
Those interested on how my FR might looks like below is my FR with a one in a life time experience with baby Squitter Cynthia:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=74558&page=4&highlight=cynthia

BigGY`
05-11-2007, 05:51 PM
tks to e Bros here tat post e FR on Xiao Mei
sure U all really enjoy wif her
hav given out her contact to some Bros tat hav PM me
hope to see e FR ASAP ",)
Bros if U all really love her service aft trying pls do remember to up up my pts K, THANKS alot` appreciate it very very much, cheers!!!

ultrashiok
06-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks to bro BigGY's sharing, had a very satisfying session with Xiao Mei yesterday.
Not a good story teller, so just a short FR from me:

Name - Xiao Mei (PRC from XiaMen)
Age - 24
Looks – 7.5 (quite pretty, like what TS said, as good as those standing along Lor 6-8)
Body - 7.5 (slim, long legs, clean armpits, slight hint of tummy, fair & smooth skin)
Boobs - 8.5 (natural C cup very nice shape, light brown tits, sensitive to gentle sucklings)
Pussy - 8 (trimmed, no smell, wet, tight at entrance)
BBBJ - 9 (very good, not many PRCs can give a good BBBJ like her!)
Painting - Allowed (nice & slow followed by fast & furious, she came once here :D )
Kissing/Frenching - Allowed (plus point - she doesn't smoke)
FJ - 8.5 (passionate, wet becos of the painting, moaned for harder & faster but I did it slow & easy :D she came furiously when I found & licked her sensitive spot!)
Massage - 7.5 (not the best but very hardworking, even gave me a post-FJ massage at the groin to help recovery, 1st time I got such good service!)
Attitude/Service - 9.5 (best service I got from PRC so far, no horse run)
GFE - 8.5 (no rush at all, stayed on after FJ chatting, hugging, massaging, until I have to leave)
Overall - 8.5
Damage - $100 + hotel $20 ($100 for 2hrs, super good value for money)
RTF - Already made booking

According to Xiao Mei, she's a just regular OL back home, took leave to come here for some quick bucks and will be going back soon prob in a week or 2.

Kudos to bro BigGY for finding & sharing such a service gem, haven't had such good service for a long while.
Pls PM him for Xiao Mei's contact.

lglg666
06-11-2007, 05:49 PM
seems like this FL is another good value for $$$!

yeah....a possible good bonk.

FierceCow
06-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Story continues...from prelude...<My FR on Xiao Mei> PART 1

Rushing from technical servicing in East, I board on the MRT...and head to the ancient area of chinese (those who tried or smart know where it is la!). On the MRT, I saw some decent looking OLs and one of them got a good figure dressed to kill. Around 34B cup or something...and slim waist, the local chinese girl's look is enuff to send my blood pumping.. OMG, i tot to myself, Please the FL i going to meet later must have that standard and above.

Reaching the station i call her and ask for direction which the hotel81 is located.. (As i am not really a old bird in FL biz, but after intensive read and research, u will know to dos and don'ts in a FL biz or forum). She got the hotel staff to tell me the directions and i speed up to the location. Finally after walking 5 mins, I saw the H81 sign and a girl waiting outside. Still panting from the rush, I look up with anticipation @ the the girl I am going to meet......

WoW!!! She is a looker...although she is not the exceptional beauties which my 100 marks is based on Lin Zhiling and Li JiaXing. (yes i am a sucker for looks). She scored a 72/100 on looks. Her watery eyes looking into ur eyes is enuff to melt ur heart and send ur blood pumping. Definitely not for weak hearted. Her waist is slim with a little baby fats and her boobs and ass... they are hot... as she beckons me to go register a room.when she walks, my eyeballs roamed @ her figure while trying hard to cool like a gentleman. (I AM a GENTLEMAN anyway!!!) .

Finally, I got a room... and the room number is so special..While she is walking up the stairs, I am staring @ her tight swaying ass like the beckons me to grab them and bounced them in my hands. Finally we went up and found the place where the room is special. Xiaomei immediately ask me if i am a regular @ H81 and y they gives u such a nice room. I shrugged and smiles..thinking to myself <maybe its beginner luck just like my luck in gambling begining>. Y the room is special...its between her and me kekeke.

In the room, I show no haste though my weapon is standing powerfully against the thin material of my pants. She ask we a cooing sweet voice to bathe together...her voice sounds so diff when she talks normally. Without even touching her...I am almost in 7th heaven.

She slowly took off her clothes letting them slide naturally to the ground and she reached to unhooked the nice 34C boobs which immediately bounced upon liberation!!! slightly turning her waist, she pull and slip the G-String from hugging the thin opening of her wonderful womanhood. The trimmed bush tries to hide her secret place in vain. The environment in the room suddenly seems to me have turn into a place of natural waterfall with forest surrounding her. As i stared @ her fabulous body, she smiles and winked @ me...her dimples is enuff to send me to a total meltdown...OMG!!!!..

Tugging my hand, she led me into the bathroom while i am still dazed.. She is the best out of my 3 conquests... in terms of look, gf effect and body propotion. I accidentally blurted out..how i wish u are my gf... she asks really? teasing me..<being discreet and in a strict upbringing, i will be beheaded to do such a thing now...fuck care i need a release from shackles over the years>. She turned on the shower and glistening water tickling down her neck then to her body englossing her body with a perfect glow.
Unbearable with the fatal seduction, I hug her from behind, planing light kiss on her neck and then her back...her hands are now feeling my crotch finding my totally aroused and hard weapon. She turned and look saying Hao Da ya softly...seeing her turn slightly i kiss her forehead like a bf to gf.............

funfounder
06-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Bro,can u share the contacts of yr find? Kindly Pm me with her nos. Thanks!

FierceCow
06-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Story continues...from Part 1 <My FR on Xiao Mei> PART 2

My mouth travelled down from her forehead slowly to her mouth and invitingly to suck her lips and lick her tougue... Our tongues interlocked each other... Omg...i open my eyes to look @ her and saw she closes her eyes while frenching... the chemistry is superb and she seems to have fallen for me kekeke :D

Feeling her well endowned body... i touched and brushed the light brown nipples which immediately flushed and responded to the every move i made...my fingers are going free roam mode and they move to her secret place...carassing around the secret place...the lips are slightly swollen with juices dripping... She let off a moan..Well she enjoyed it... being a instinctive explorer...my fingers tried to slip into the secret place...and she say no... she dun like it.. Abit disappointed but nevertheless i respect her decision. She smiles and look @ me...saying she is too wet already ask me to stop so that she could service me....We took towels and proceed to the bed in which more pleasurable moments is coming...

FierceCow
06-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Story continues...from Part 2 <My FR on Xiao Mei> PART 3

Initally, she wants me to lie on the bed and service me first... I was thinking otherwise... i made her lie on the bed..and staring from her lips...i start planting kisses, tonguing and with something special <a technique i learn on net what might additionally add to woman's foreplay pleasure,,,go research urself>. I did that all the way from her silky handful boobs with sensitive golden rasins to her sweet smelling secret place flowing with honey juices.. I lick and puff...around the lips of the secret place...she let off a unbearable long moan.. I am so pleased i put theory into practical ... pleasing her to max...

when i stop she says its my turn as u have done such a good job...i must do better... I grins...<My tongue actually abit tired from technique> Now my turn to enjoy her catbath and her bbbj. Her bbbj is superb and the suction she gave me blow my mind...Mind over body mind over body..I keep thinking..controlling b4 ejaculate into her mouth..she suddenly stop and says i gave u something more comfortable...she went to toilet and took a glass of warm water and she holds the water in mouth and starts sucking my weapon....ARGHHHHHHHHHH...............indescribabl e... moaning as my hands feels her wet wet pussy.

She stops and she says "'shou bu liao le...'' I ask y...obvious rite..she damn horny now...and beckons me to take her... We first have her on top rocking...she moans and moans..saying hao shu fu... encourage by response...i rocked faster and she started sweating... then we changed to missionary...leg over shouder b4 i want to go both legs over shoulder she say she dun like....I then ask her if she wants the sitting position... she looks @ me and surprised saying she din go that postion for long time... We continue rocked in the sitting position with my weapon shafting in and out furiously and i feel her moans and breathes getting sharper... spasm is feel on her bodywhile i was hugging and pumping her....being gentle i place her on bed to let her rest abit..she says i am a good guy...sensitive to woman mah...after first major orgasm...they likely to feel abit shag..

feeling her returns energy...she ride me again...changing to missionary and back to sitting hugging rocking... then standing, hugging rocking ,her second major organsm came...damn it i still haven hit top gear....

She says we have being making love for near 1.5 hr.... I ask are u sure making love and not intercourse she says yes...coz she treats me like bf...she then proceeds to suck my dick and b4 i cum...i ask if i can cum in her mouth...She nodded and my manhood juices spill into her mouth and then 2nd and 3rd jet hit her face while she franctically retreat...she says wow...ni hen li hai...i also surprised....normally my sperm shoot not so high and so much.... my hands also felt nearby sheets drenched with her jucies flowing out during our session... I realise even though i try cynthia the dick crammer ...which make me feels good...but now i got best sex of my life (until now). Its the chemistry of lovers...confirm not just the techniques part which i am still noob.

She looks more satisfied than me ...making me feel like a FL myself... she asks will I come back...Yes...without a say (i will be poor man...nevertheless no other FL...coz the chemistry how to find???)

Cut things short after such a long FR...bathe, dress and walk together b4 split our ways...ah peks stared @ me green with envy for having such a pretty companion. As we split, she says ni yi ding yao zai hui lai ah? i say wo hui de..
She looks @ me with a slightly sad eyes...I sadly move off...walking faster...

coming out next conclusion....

FierceCow
06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Conclusion....

She is the one i find chemistry in sex...and do not ask for the same i ask as u might be disappointed and not get it...to all newbies and other samsters..

She @ first in the beginning of session says she dun want CIM... but somehow coz of chemistry and i got her to like me, i get it... meaning u have to please and connect with her somehow get it <I dun connect with my first FL and i feel disappointed as many other people try my first FL got it>...if a girl says no...respect it...

Each session is diff and u are entitled to ur comments on her services...I wrote so long FR...coz she really worth me writing so long her about her... maybe some guys tot her services so-so and norm la....I say again is the chemistry...so try liao zap me and say I am such a bullshit!!!...got one pm come in scold me bullshit when i am writing part3... bro we are entitled to our own opinion...

Looks: 7.2/10 A looker that makes head turns when u walk with her on street
Boobs: 7.8/10 (Cup C with sensitive responsive nipples)
Body: 8.2/10 (heavenly curvy body with sweet nice smell)
womanhood: 7.1/10 (not as tight as my dick crammer cythia...but smells heavenly ..fucking experience replace cynthia...not in feeling of dick but of chemistry)
Bbbj: 9.1/10 (better than GF sucking & licking)
Fingering: NIL (she says no...i respect)
Frenching: Yes (Like kissing GF)
FJ: 9.8/10 (Chemistry and the feeling of bf and gf which she knows how to hit my right spot and me to hit hers without much communication)
Service: 8 (Very accommodating no rush like making love to GF...and maybe more than GF)
RTF: Calling her now.... Chemistry is so hard to find....even with my gf
Damage: $100+ tips + $30(Room)
My 2 cents....
i will share contact of her with bros if TS gives me green light...

applenine
07-11-2007, 06:01 AM
She is sounding more and more like the girl i tried!
bro biggy..... PM me! your inbox always full

Want to verify and RTF my Geylang gal

FierceCow
07-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Yo Bros,

Those who pm me for my chemistry lovers and those who post to ask for her no., I want to share her with u all. But with due respect to TS, I will not give out unless he gave me green light.

Yo TS,

I email u also asking if ok to share with people. (if they gave their name/nick and hp no., should be credible to share). Still waiting to get green light from u. Anyway i am returning to see her soon...No other girls(even decent ones) or fls on my mind...all except my chemistry lover <---damn it...here i go again.

:D
With regards,
Fiercecow

BigGY`
08-11-2007, 05:49 PM
has passed her contact to lots of Bros here.
but Bros pls try not to cal her in e night time (she requested)
as she is working, those Bros here tat hav been to KTV or nightclub should understand more la. cos dont think Bros here will like e gal sitting wif U always go out of e rm to pick up cal. ",)
but if U R calling to comfirm e appointment for e next day or wat, I dont think she mind. ",)
hope Bros here tat already got her contact will understand her
she will appreciate it very much, ",)
tks & enjoy!!!

applenine
09-11-2007, 03:27 AM
With so many FRs, mine is just an additional icing to the cake.

In short! she is a gem!

Looks: 7.5/10 (she will turn heads in Orchard, anywhere!)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Cup C with sensitive responsive nipples)
Body: 8.5/10 (she got curves of a natural babe!)
Bbbj: 8/10 (much actions using her tongue and not just a mouth job)
Frenching: Yes (nice love feeling)
FJ: 9/10 (Bonking an actual GF. with lots of feeling)
Service: 9 (good ratings for a PRC)
RTF: definitely.but she told me, she very happy now. alot of customers

applenine
09-11-2007, 03:29 AM
thanks for the contact sharing! those interested, please PM treadstarter.

those who enjoy my FR, please up me!:)

applenine
10-11-2007, 11:46 PM
those who PMed me..... sorry!!!

I got no rights to share. threadstarter is the point of contact.
Sorry!!!

appreciate those who upped me. thanks for reading my FR and enjoying my recommendations too

mswk
13-11-2007, 09:01 AM
My virgin FR...not very good in discription.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (SOFT!Cup C with sensitive responsive pointed nipples)
Body:6/10 (not exactly curvy, maybe singapore food too good! heavy lower bottom)
Bj: 8/10 (requested for CD suction still good!)
Frenching: 8/10 (like bro here says no cigarette smell)
FJ: 8/10 (natural moaner!)
Service: 10 (a very hard working girl)
GFE:9 (almost felt like my GF! shes's a very nice girl)

overall BONK: 7/10 (would give 8 if lower bottom is slimer)
RTF: too many sheep out in the field!

Would like to thk bro BigGY for the number! thks bro!!

xhardboiled
13-11-2007, 12:12 PM
jialat- my BIG BIG mistake- stumbled into this thread and see all the sipeh tokkong FRs.
HOW NOT TO TRY!!!!

PM u liao bro- sent me nos asap- thx

Best part is - no cigarette smell!!! eventhough she works in a club!!

stevenganph
13-11-2007, 12:52 PM
hi bro,
can PM me her contact?
thanks

FierceCow
13-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I RTF her last week....Short FR

This time is more passionate then ever... I met her for lunch and then after lunch we went to our special room...

In the room, she looks at me giggling...saying she miss me.. (aiya fl words u must give discount) but @ the time...u feel hot liao...

I hug her and smell her hair...and she gave me a tight hug...like she feels so good to be in arms of lover...damn nice prelude to the real thing... I tilted her head and kiss her lips and slowly she sucked on my lips b4 our tongues locked in a compassionate tangle... This time is feels more special than the first time..

Sorry to pour cold water...as for the rest of the story..i dun like to repeat...something like my previous fr...except she show me her pic when she had light makeup...which i like better...elude a more innocent look...

damn it...i better not fall in love with her...as too much chemistry le...dangerous... I am planning my CO parade next year...

If she not fl, and we met earlier... probably she will be my CO. haiz...

Sorry to bring story in...my ratings in RTF below:

Looks: 7.2/10 A looker that makes head turns when u walk with her on street
Boobs: 7.8/10 (Cup C with sensitive responsive nipples)
Body: 8.2/10 (heavenly curvy body with sweet nice smell)
womanhood: 7.1/10 (not as tight as my dick crammer cythia...but smells heavenly ..fucking experience replace cynthia...not in feeling of dick but of chemistry)
Bbbj: 9.1/10 (better than GF sucking & licking)
Frenching: Yes (EVEN better than first time...)
FJ: 9.8/10 (Chemistry and the feeling of bf and gf which she knows how to hit my right spot and me to hit hers without much communication)
Service: 9.2 (NOW LOVERS!!!! )
RTF: again until i broke and she goes back to home
Damage: $100 + tips + room

xhardboiled
13-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Aha!! So this is the chemistry lover u keep talking about!!
Becareful- looks like u kena black magic liao!! :D

Service: 9.2 (NOW LOVERS!!!! )
RTF: again until i broke and she goes back to home

FierceCow
13-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Aha!! So this is the chemistry lover u keep talking about!!
Becareful- looks like u kena black magic liao!! :D

I believe not black magic...coz black magic normally from minahs and those tribal girls... She Xiao Long Nv mah!!! So is Qing Hua Du ( Passion Flower Poison)

Poisoned very deep...and might force me out of FL after she leaves for a while lor...LOL

applenine
13-11-2007, 04:31 PM
thanks for upping my points. I will made an effort to up those who ever upped me, gave me advice.

This girl is a gem!!! brothers are recommended to try her.
Thank you to those who up me for my FR. give me more inspiration to share

applenine
13-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I believe not black magic...coz black magic normally from minahs and those tribal girls... She Xiao Long Nv mah!!! So is Qing Hua Du ( Passion Flower Poison)

Poisoned very deep...and might force me out of FL after she leaves for a while lor...LOL

haha! she use black magic on you? RTF power is strong.... lucky i strong-willed.

too many to try out there!

gangjian
13-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks to the TS for sharing contact.

Set up an appointment and went down to meet her. Upon seeing her in the hotel lobby, my enthusiasm kinda tanked. Yes, she's still considered attractive, but upon closer inspection, found her face covered with flakes and powder, and a blister on her lip, quite a turn off (not daring to french for sure). didn't like her voice or the way she talked either. she looked tired, had a big paper bag with you filled with stuff, look like an auntie just out of a shopping trip. she wore some loosely-fitting shirt, didn't show her good figure (if there is one beneath that). IMHO, she's too old to be competitive (by looks) around the golden triangle. At $100, this didn't seem to be a good catch. I know you can get almost 2 hours, but I don't have that kinda time to spare, especially when the interaction wasn't all that appealing. So, decided to abort the mission and bode farewell to her.

Sorry, bros, had to miss the fun, and didn't have anything better to report. Hope don't offend anyone.:o

JediSkull
13-11-2007, 05:56 PM

Set up an appointment and went down to meet her. Upon seeing her in the hotel lobby, my enthusiasm kinda tanked. Yes, she's still considered attractive, but upon closer inspection, found her face covered with flakes and powder, and a blister on her lip, quite a turn off (not daring to french for sure). didn't like her voice or the way she talked either. she looked tired, had a big paper bag with you filled with stuff, look like an auntie just out of a shopping trip. she wore some loosely-fitting shirt, didn't show her good figure (if there is one beneath that). IMHO, she's too old to be competitive (by looks) around the golden triangle. At $100, this didn't seem to be a good catch. I know you can get almost 2 hours, but I don't have that kinda time to spare, especially when the interaction wasn't all that appealing. So, decided to abort the mission and bode farewell to her.

Sorry, bros, had to miss the fun, and didn't have anything better to report. Hope don't offend anyone.:o

agree wif u bro! i think i was her 1st customer of the day. in terms of looks wun rate too high. but if u r to try her service, u might be bowled over. very accommodating. as usual, i wun really take wat FLs say as truth. She asked if i wanted bj or bbbj, but i see the blister i also scared. so i say better BJ wif condom. then during BJ my didi got hard, she says wah surely can last long one. well.... take wif pinch of salt again. anyway she will give u a good shower together wif catbath. she's quite tight. $100 for 2hrs wif a rather decent massage is really value for money. she says her family needs money so she come out n do in sg. and which samster go sms her say saw her pic in here?!?! wtf man! i dun see any pics on this thread!:confused:

she's 25 btw. body not bad, abit of baby fats. boobs r nice wif light brown nips. can see it hasn't been sucked too much. some gals have nips turn darker due to overuse by guys! and also she's being flooded by sms n phone calls. think she should juz off hp during the session. y FLs dun do tat? i think tat's basic courtesy considering all of us are paying customers. I know of bros who can get distracted n lose the erection. its bad service in my pt of view. (for me i wasn't really keen on her. so chop chop pump in lotus position n clear liao.)

xhardboiled
13-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Wah - these last 2 FR very different vibes from FierceCow's and earlier FRs leh. Now I m confused.

Really that bad ah? I was hoping to try her out.

agree wif u bro! i think i was her 1st customer of the day. in terms of looks wun rate too high. but if u r to try her service, u might be bowled over. very accommodating.......

FierceCow
13-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Wah - these last 2 FR very different vibes from FierceCow's and earlier FRs leh. Now I m confused.

Dun need confused... voice wise...i agreed with the bros...her voice aint attractive and i not really a must go for sound person..she moan that time is real and attractive can liao to me...If better sound effects...definitely a plus point but no...not a minus point to me...not going to concert LoL

i think she put too much makeup and makes her looks old... i saw her with light makeup b4...more demure and chio...but she says no choice if evening work @ KTV must go this pattern...haiz...

Looks wise very hard to say and according to one preference la.. i din rate her too high also if i remember correctly i rate her slightly above 7...still enuff to make people turn heads...most la...
meaning above average lor

Chemistry to me is superb and she dun entertain any calls and sms in my 2nd session...maybe coz of chemistry...1st session pick 2 calls though...

so one man's meat maybe another's poison...
up to u to decide...hope my words give u a clearer pic...coz i not the bragging type either...juz that i like to describe in details.. :D

Cheers bros out there
still to be will RTF...i booked next week liao

alexgoh67
14-11-2007, 07:08 PM

Set up an appointment and went down to meet her. Upon seeing her in the hotel lobby, my enthusiasm kinda tanked....So, decided to abort the mission and bode farewell to her. Hope don't offend anyone.

agree wif u bro! i think i was her 1st customer of the day. in terms of looks wun rate too high. but if u r to try her service, u might be bowled over....very accommodating.

Dun need confused.....so one man's meat maybe another's poison...Cheers bros out there
still to be will RTF...i booked next week liao

Hi bros,

Allow me to share my 2 cents' worth...
Yes, Bro FierceCow is absolutely correct...this commonly heard statement of "one man's meat maybe another's poison" cannot be further emphasised, especially here in SammyBoy Forum...afterall, we must bear in mind that, at the end of the day, a forum is a place to share/exchange views & opinions, as such, TO EACH HIS OWN…...

Bro gangjian, sorry to hear about yr encounter & her disappointing attire that day…anyway no need to worry about offending pple here….you are entitled to your honest opinions.:)
...Personally, I find XiaoMei (aka JiaJia) quite sweet & pretty, though not “Knock-Out grade” pretty (otherwise damage also cannot be $100 lah….haha) and well dressed…when I met up with her last week, she wore a nice tight-fitting tank-top with those ¾ length low-waist denim shorts….in my opinion, it was an overall young & rather sexy package who carries herself well.....as for her rather “heavy” make-up, well, I suppose no choice, ‘cos she works in a “mid-class” KTV (not those super-sleazy GL ones) and she usually goes straight to work in the evenings after her “part-time” day jobs so when she reaches her workplace no need to rush to “doll herself up” (I suppose we all know most women can take ages to 打扮…haha)……oh, and the big paper bag….I think it’s for her “working clothes”….that time I met her she carried a Watsons plastic bag…..I tot she went grocery shopping…it’s only after the session I asked her in the room that she told me she keeps her dress which she will change into after reaching her workplace…I asked her “why dun change here in hotel (I was gonna send her to work bcos we finished around 5+ pm)?”..she replied, “CANNOT, my “working dress” is too revealing & sexy, if I wear I think u won’t dare to walk out the hotel with me”…hahahah! Maybe someone would like to suggest she carries a slightly bigger bag that can hold all her barang-barang and dress, so that she can avoid the extra paper/plastic bag to cut down on the “auntie factor”…..:rolleyes:

Bro JediSkull, yeah! I agree that she has nice breasts & nipples…hmmmm…yummy, yummy….ALTHOUGH it’s been graded by many bros here that her size is C…somehow I think not that big leh….seems more like a B+….hmm….perhaps I’ve yet to graduate from the Institute of Cup-Size Judgement, compared to all the experienced brothers here…hahaha….but hey, her pair of tits are definitely very nicely-shaped and proportionate to her body frame.

As for asking whether we want BBBJ or BJ, I think that’s basic customer service/courtesy ‘cos some bros prefer the latter (for safety reasons)….At least she’s willing to do BBBJ…..better than some WL’s who straightaway cap u w/o even asking and give u a “55 cent” look if u ask them why they don’t do BBBJ…I know brothers like ultimate BBBJ-Lover QQ8899 will straightaway "sian chit puah" (i.e. mood spoil) …..of course, if the blister on her lips (she didn’t have it last week when I tried her…maybe some bro frenched her too “violently” I wonder????) bothers you, it’s quite common sense to ask for BJ (I know I would, under that circumstance).

Anyway, things like looks, voice & chemistry are too subjective to call, but I would say I really enjoyed her service and her sweet, friendly & willing-to-please attitude. The fact that I didn’t meet her straight at the hotel probably enhanced my experience with her (we met at PP Complex McDonalds for a drink & chit-chat 1st before proceeding to KS-81 ….I think that helped to break the ice & improved my so called “chemistry” with her)….. I, too, could not last long during the FJ due to the fact that she’s quite tight and the balls/dick massage+bbbj had oredi pushed me close to the limit….hehehehe. Well, S$100 for a good-strength relaxing 1 hour+ massage plus BBBJ & FJ…I think it’s pretty value for money.

Bro xhardboiled, no need confused, postings in this forum are only a guide, at the end of the day we must try it for ourselves to “feel the real deal”…I also used to go through many other postings and comments before I dare to try for fear of disappointment, but at time I also ended up with rather differing experiences and service. On the other hand, there’ve been times where I just go ahead and try without doing too much “research”, and it turned out to be quite enjoyable…so no need confuse/procrastinate, want to know, just try for yrself….(think of the NIKE slogan)….Otherwise, there are so many other FISHES in the sea…remember, we are consumer, consumer is KING, so we have the right choose where we spend our money.....

…..I have a suggestion, though….if u not really into massage (unlike myself), then maybe u can give it a miss ‘cos the $100 may not be worth it….if u just want a good FJ with a pretty & friendly lady, maybe u can try bro Regency’s Xiao Rou (do a search for the thread)….. I find her quite good for just pure FJ…..or maybe u already tried her????

Cheers to all, Happy cheonging and keep the sharing spirit alive.

Alex

PS: Btw, bro FierceCow...yr FR damn solid, man.....broken into so many chapters...WOW!!! And to think some bros said that my FRs were long-winded, hahaha....just kidding, lah....Nice effort, anyway....

047vm
19-11-2007, 06:50 PM
anymore post for this lady ?
heard she will return to minah soon !
anyone can pass me her contact.
thanks

BigGY`
25-11-2007, 02:04 PM
tks to those Bros here tat had supported her
she really appreciated it very much
as most of Bros here tat had bonk her became her regular
which mean tat her services is gd & also many Bros here told her tat she is really beautiful
she also said tat Bros here treat her very well
she is very happy abt tat
she will be back to her hometown & back to her normal OL lifestyle or maybe routine.
will be back to Singapore after 2008 CNY
she would like to says tk U to Bros here
will update Bros here once she is back
tks & enjoy!!!! ",)

BigGY`
25-11-2007, 02:13 PM
sorry to inform Bros tat she will be back to Xia Meng tml evening
but she will not take in anymore cal.
tks ",)
she really needs to enjoy & rest for tis last day in Singapore

frnchua
06-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro , pls pm me , I will post FR to show that you are right.

With so many FRs, mine is just an additional icing to the cake.

In short! she is a gem!

Looks: 7.5/10 (she will turn heads in Orchard, anywhere!)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Cup C with sensitive responsive nipples)
Body: 8.5/10 (she got curves of a natural babe!)
Bbbj: 8/10 (much actions using her tongue and not just a mouth job)
Frenching: Yes (nice love feeling)
FJ: 9/10 (Bonking an actual GF. with lots of feeling)
Service: 9 (good ratings for a PRC)
RTF: definitely.but she told me, she very happy now. alot of customers