PDA

View Full Version : Man-eater on the Prowl - Try Her At Own Risk

martinhsk
01-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Dear BOS at SAM,

I like to share this info urgently with all Bros in SLF to be careful...
There is a man-eater on the prowl, she likes to prowl coffeshop at lor.23 & lor. 25. Her pics will be upload to flkr website later this evening.
here is her profile:

Look: 8.0, a little bit lau chiao, nice innocent looking, absolving eyes.

Body: 7.5, 1.65m, slim with quite decent ratio, attractive, smooth & fair skin.
she knows how to wear her dress to look more high class than other FL
Performance: 6.0, she make lots of ext-sextic noise on bed when she comes,
w/ standard blow job overall average. :p

Rate: Standard $50.00, she will tell u initailly, pay little if she trust u, then squandder and squeeze your money thru' shopping trips, borrow money - with few more session (on bed). Usually money request will comes AFTER the bed session (u song already ma, so can ask for the moon).

Talk: 9.0, she great sweet talker any thing under the roof, she talk away my bank account of $1000.00 luckily its all I have. You have to be extra careful what she says...she tells you lots of "cock & bull" story to induce money drop
out from your pocket...look at the evening papers or TNP recently u will know what I mean.

Risk: Who most at risk? Any man who are manly & lonely out there, especially if you are 40 or above.

StevenGerrard
01-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanx for sharing..Luckily i'm below 40..:D

ezez11
01-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Hi Bro, thanks for the warning.

Why you suddenly wake up till she eat up $1000 for your bank account?

bigguy1980
02-11-2007, 12:28 AM
I pity you bro.

But still, kudos for the girl since she has that special "skill" to make you part with your money willingly.

Imho, you still have absolute control over your own money no matter what circumstance. I believed your "small head" somehow overpower your "big head", thus destructing your mental ability to think logically at that point of time.
Rule of thumb: Never follow your penis feeling. Always use your Big head instead.

Look on the bright side bro, at least you did enjoy yourself.. :)

Cheers

martinhsk
02-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Dear BOS at SAM,

I like to share this info urgently with all Bros in SLF to be careful...
There is a man-eater on the prowl, she likes to prowl coffeshop at lor.23 & lor. 25. Her pics will be upload to flkr website later this evening.
here is her profile:

Look: 8.0, a little bit lau chiao, nice innocent looking, absolving eyes.

Body: 7.5, 1.65m, slim with quite decent ratio, attractive, smooth & fair skin.
she knows how to wear her dress to look more high class than other FL
Performance: 6.0, she make lots of ext-sextic noise on bed when she comes,
w/ standard blow job overall average. :p

Rate: Standard $50.00, she will tell u initailly, pay little if she trust u, then squandder and squeeze your money thru' shopping trips, borrow money - with few more session (on bed). Usually money request will comes AFTER the bed session (u song already ma, so can ask for the moon).

Talk: 9.0, she great sweet talker any thing under the roof, she talk away my bank account of $1000.00 luckily its all I have. You have to be extra careful what she says...she tells you lots of "cock & bull" story to induce money drop
out from your pocket...look at the evening papers or TNP recently u will know what I mean.

Risk: Who most at risk? Any man who are manly & lonely out there, especially if you are 40 or above.

Hi BOS of SLF,

As promised, here are the pics.. at this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/martian69/

You have to meet her first to see what I experience then..
Hard to believe I fell for her trap... try to believe
if you dare & still survive $$$ to talk about it!

Shin-chan
02-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Hi BOS of SLF,

As promised, here are the pics.. at this link:

if you dare & still survive $$$ to talk about it!

Ow man... You really got to be careful with sweet talkers, I have a friend who got sweet talked into sharing his ATM card and PIN, nxt moment no more $$ and then no more honey.

In future, follow concept:

1) contact
2) bang
3) pay
4) go away

Usually will keep you safe from sweet talkers...

Take care!

kylietsang
02-11-2007, 01:47 AM
got it thanks

justl00king
02-11-2007, 02:04 AM
Guess she's not the only one. They not only suck your lolli but also wanna suck your $$$. :D

Lucky she not my type...too auntie. :p

Thanks for the warning!

onion_rings
02-11-2007, 02:22 AM

It's really hard to believe :D

Anyway even though yr hard earn $$$ was given to her. But u give it to her willingly. It ok to post her pics to warn those uncles. But what yr real intention in also posting out her ctc nos? Get her into trouble.

I strongly believe in karma. Whatever she do to u or other ppl sooner or later she will get her retribution. But the method ur using. What is the difference between you & her? Somemore ur the willing buyer & she also a willing seller. Tio bo? ;)

avante
02-11-2007, 02:35 AM
not really an eye catcher leh...dun think she can hyponise me...
anyway my ac almost negative:D

Arcon
02-11-2007, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the tips. Lucky she's not my type. :D

Babu_singh
02-11-2007, 03:16 AM
She is my type :D

soberguy
02-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the tip. Well, for her to make me depart my money... she definitely has to do alot more leh... God knows her sweet talking must be really good! Cheers!

Frankiestine
02-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Dude, you allow yourself to fall into this trap...there are enough horror stories written about PRC meis and mamas and their money squeezing ways...never ever forget COC Rule No. 1 of Sammy world....FUCK AND FORGET...

astrozz
02-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Well I guess thats why that PRC WL said Singaporean men are stupid .

EtherC
02-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Commercial sex. Remember that.
Rest of it is just bullshit. Filter those out.

Bullshit:

" Lau Gong/Bao Bei" - they call everyone that and its easier cos they don't have to remember our f@#king names

"Ni de didi hao da" - even a micropenis will be miraculously turned into a 13" steel rod of mighty manhood. Thats what we f@#king pay them for. To stroke our ego.

"Wo de mama bing le/Wo de jia ren chian le hen duo qian/ Wo de mei mei xu yao qian nian da xue"- they earn more than us bonkers and have a nice big house at home or even a business and sometimes a gigolo boyfriend/husband /kid. Singaporeans are worse off we were born into debt.Pity them? No pity ourselves.

"Ni gen bie de piao ke bu yi yang" - she actually means that us chiongsters are all the same naive suckers.

"Wo hao shuang. Ah kua dian kua dian" - she means f@#king shoot already. The next customer is waiting.

"Baobei wo xiang ni. You kong mah? Lai zao wo." - sales pitch. The same sms is sent out to all the guys in her little black book.

Wake up and use your common sense. If your job entails f@#king 10 fat lau charbor a day with stinky armpits, bad breath and unshaven legs who bang you till your dick is sore, will you fall in love with any of them? You will think of every means to squeeze money out of them so you can get your Armani suit, sports car and then f@#k off from the nightmare. Likewise for the WLs.

bigguy1980
02-11-2007, 11:59 AM

Bullshit:

" Lau Gong/Bao Bei" - they call everyone that and its easier cos they don't have to remember our f@#king names

"Ni de didi hao da" - even a micropenis will be miraculously turned into a 13" steel rod of mighty manhood. Thats what we f@#king pay them for. To stroke our ego.

"Wo de mama bing le/Wo de jia ren chian le hen duo qian/ Wo de mei mei xu yao qian nian da xue"- they earn more than us bonkers and have a nice big house at home or even a business and sometimes a gigolo boyfriend/husband /kid. Singaporeans are worse off we were born into debt.Pity them? No pity ourselves.

"Ni gen bie de piao ke bu yi yang" - she actually means that us chiongsters are all the same naive suckers.

"Wo hao shuang. Ah kua dian kua dian" - she means f@#king shoot already. The next customer is waiting.

"Baobei wo xiang ni. You kong mah? Lai zao wo." - sales pitch. The same sms is sent out to all the guys in her little black book.

Wake up and use your common sense. If your job entails f@#king 10 fat lau charbor a day with stinky armpits, bad breath and unshaven legs who bang you till your dick is sore, will you fall in love with any of them? You will think of every means to squeeze money out of them so you can get your Armani suit, sports car and then f@#k off from the nightmare. Likewise for the WLs.

Well said bro.

tlctan
02-11-2007, 01:58 PM
outstanding comentary man! u r the lighthouse in troubled waters!

dirtyhairy
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM

Bullshit:

Thanks to Yo Bro E and the other bros for sharing and the warning
about PRC WLs and their gold digging...
fortunately for me, I have at long last found my most beautiful PRC lady...
though a divorced biz lady and worldly-wise naturally
she's different and far far better than our own Sporean ladies
it's bcos of her which explains my retiring from active cheonging
for she is so awesomely different she's a sheer God-sent darling
why...she cooks, washes, looks and dotes after me
ensuring that me body stays fit and healthy
so that me can service her well in bed daily
yet she never, never asks for money,
for someone like her...ooooh so pretty and horny...it's a rarity
but be patient...with some luck and kindness to your fellow being,
who knows some of you may find a bed partner PRC lady eventually...
one who is kind of heart & good in bed...and yet is not a fake!:D
Good luck and best wishes....
from DirtyHairy aka horny laobaby

fasthandfastleg
04-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Have to agree with you as every PRC mei mei call me "lau gong/bao bei" and evey one of them told me "Ni de didi hao da" but I know that my one is not so big. :)

In fact one of them told me she like me so much but recently discovered all bullshit when she accidentially press the wrong key and end up I hear her conversation on skype with one guy and yet she skype me a few days later I am her lau gong and all the mushy stuff.

Maybe she want to maintain good rapport with me so that I will still give her above market rate when she come to Singapore again and buy gift for her again. :( . Stupid me for doing all the stupid thing while she was here the last few times.

Most of us never learn the lesson and still saddle the mei mei with all the gifts, dinner and whatever. I don't know what will they think of us -- robert to be squeeze with every opportunity.

Bullshit:

happy000
04-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Ha ha. Well said -- kenna the same experiences and now will use my head more instead of my heart :) or else they will think we are a stupid fool.

Have to agree with you as every PRC mei mei call me "lau gong/bao bei" and evey one of them told me "Ni de didi hao da" but I know that my one is not so big.

In fact one of them told me she like me so much but recently discovered all bullshit when she accidentially press the wrong key and end up I hear her conversation on skype with one guy and yet she skype me a few days later I am her lau gong and all the mushy stuff.

Maybe she want to maintain good rapport with me so that I will still give her above market rate when she come to Singapore again and buy gift for her again. :( . Stupid me for doing all the stupid thing while she was here the last few times.

Most of us never learn the lesson and still saddle the mei mei with all the gifts, dinner and whatever. I don't know what will they think of us -- robert to be squeeze with every opportunity.

Phucker
04-11-2007, 05:05 PM
u will get used to it bro....be it china gals, thai gals or whatever.
its part n parcel of chionging, especially in GL.
i paid my "school fees" too in my younger days and it was way more than the 1k u lost.....money lost is ok, but dun lose yourself over the woman.
by the way, its no use posting her number on the pics for all to see, she will probably get a new sim card if lotsa bros called her but judging by her looks, i think alot will say "no thank you"
get on with life and continue chionging!!! but smarter this time round

fasthandfastleg
05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Your 'school fee' is a very small sum. I felt embarass and stupid even to think of the so call 'school fee' I paid.

Now only fuck and forget and don't even think of the so call GFE feeling or KC or whatever. :(

u will get used to it bro....be it china gals, thai gals or whatever.
its part n parcel of chionging, especially in GL.
i paid my "school fees" too in my younger days and it was way more than the 1k u lost.....money lost is ok, but dun lose yourself over the woman.
by the way, its no use posting her number on the pics for all to see, she will probably get a new sim card if lotsa bros called her but judging by her looks, i think alot will say "no thank you"
get on with life and continue chionging!!! but smarter this time round

chiongdicksonhc
05-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the warning.
Will avoid the place :D

Panerai
05-11-2007, 02:00 PM
thanks for the information to all forum buddies.

I must say that it takes 2 to tango and one needs to have a very strong mind, not to be deceived by such people. If your intention is to have a short fling, you may wanna consider carrying with you minimal amount of cash with you ( or leave your wallet in your car), and once you have finished the job, pay and leave. Its purely a commercial relationship as far as such an activity is concerned. There is no love and emotions involved. However, some people may be weak psychologically and be conned into it.

Alot of my friends would share with me how they parted with few thousands of dollars, when their chinese lovers sought their pity and asked for money.. mom is ill, neede surgery; kids needs money; house got broken into back home; etc etc...

fasthandfastleg
05-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Ha ha. Very familar. Have debt to pay and house to build, no money to pay rent/food/school fee for siblings etc etc. Once you take pity at least a few thousands dollars will fly away from your pocket

thanks for the information to all forum buddies.

Alot of my friends would share with me how they parted with few thousands of dollars, when their chinese lovers sought their pity and asked for money.. mom is ill, neede surgery; kids needs money; house got broken into back home; etc etc...

muscularman
05-11-2007, 03:37 PM
yap, agreed with u guys

JokerTan2
05-11-2007, 03:49 PM
All I can say is "Those cheated by them are 愚蠢" :rolleyes:

No wonder those PRC WL said Singaporean men are stupid. Indeed it is...sad sad sad :(