PDA

View Full Version : chiangmai

keeweenz
30-10-2007, 09:38 PM
pratically the only hotspot in Chiangmai, highly recommended by any tut tut or any bonkers in the area. the place is called SAYURI COMPLEX. smacked right in the middle of nowhere in the town, you will be a little worried heading to the dark alleys and dead ends. but as the lane gets narrower, blinks the red light complex with 4 floors and a huge fish tank. 1 and 1/2 hour for 1300 baht!! dirt cheap!!

highly recommended where the girls are smooth and white!!

cheers
jose:D

Vampyre
08-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Although Sayuri Complex is probably the best massage parlour in Chiang Mai, there are others like Ping Payom (Ammarin Hotel), Pandora, and Chiang Mai Hill (Hotel) as well.

From memory, at Sayuri complex, the normal rate for "b" series of girls is about 1,000 baht per 1.5 hours.
The "M" series go for 1,300 baht, and the "S" series are probably going for about 2,000 baht.

pocketrocket
08-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Bro...There's already threads on Chiang Mai...Next time better do a check first, if not might kanan zapped by bros who reckon you're wasting the space :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=15905

Vampyre
08-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm sorry, Bros. pocketrocket.
After I replied to this thread, and navigated to the next page, I then found the thread you mentioned, which now goes for about 40 odd pages.

I'll be more careful next time. :o

By the way, if you can read Thai, there's now a Thai website dedicated to commercial scenes in Chiang Mai.

pocketrocket
08-11-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm sorry, Bros. pocketrocket.
After I replied to this thread, and navigated to the next page, I then found the thread you mentioned, which now goes for about 40 odd pages.

I'll be more careful next time. :o

By the way, if you can read Thai, there's now a Thai website dedicated to commercial scenes in Chiang Mai.

No issues with me...Just my 2cents worth (in case ya get zap from other bros) :)