Jchua
31-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi Bros

Could not find any new information on the subject
Anyone can provide any names and location of malay gals in HC
Must be young and beautiful
Best is not those HC in Marina cos expensive lah
Thanks in advance

There is one in Tanglin HC, naqme Nitra or Natra, you can try. Good luck.

Jack_Rayan
31-10-2007, 04:48 PM
There is one in Pissa call Sonia. She is SYT as well.

Tried her once, service wise not bad.

fables
31-10-2007, 11:39 PM
bro , can try new park hotel a few malay gals there ,them when u go into the locker rm.:D

FunnyMan
01-11-2007, 04:09 PM
bro , can try new park hotel a few malay gals there ,them when u go into the locker rm.:D

Hey,I thot new park already closed down. Now there is only Shing next door.
Anyone can confirm?

dmod26
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
bro shing spa used to be in new park hotel. now they have moved to shing hotel. it is quite nice. i think natra is now in shing spa

paullove69
04-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Tried one in Yess Building in West Coast Highway area, i think the hc name is solid gold coast.

Look for ginger- a arab chinese mix, 8/10 in her works, chatty and friendly.

kuayong
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
can anyone confirm if natra is at shing?

cumranger69
04-12-2007, 09:18 PM
if u r talking about natra formerly from tanglin, dun try the gal. She has got a majoy attitude problem. And she only does hj, not very hj at that too.

she was a partimer there and maybe that explains the attitude. But brothers here are spending good money on someone who does a passable hj.

she is a syt for sure. if u r a sucker for looks and dun care about service, then its not a problem for you.

harpoon
05-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Totally agreed. Pretty face but lousy attitude. Not worth spending on her. Wonder what happened to Jaime of Legends. Think she has left. Anyone know where she has gone to? Nowadays not many minah in HC. One notable minah is Sherry. Unfortunately, she does FL (Massage & others) & if u were to compare her rates with those minahs in HC, I think hers is more worthwhile. Pls refer to her own thread for more details. Recently tried Fifi (formerly from PISSA) who is now in Sasha Spa. She has changed her name but can't remembered what it is. There's only 2 minahs there, she & Melissa. Worth a try.

kuayong
05-12-2007, 09:27 AM
thks for the advice man bros, will save my $$ then....

BigCK
05-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Brother, can you pls. tell where is PISSA HC is.
Thanks.

harpoon
06-12-2007, 02:41 AM
PISSA is on the 4th Level, Orchard Plaza. There's 2 HC there, the other which is more expose is Monte Carlo. PISSA is at the corner.

lanchio
06-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Long time about 7-10 years ago met one malay mix indian HC gal named maxy or brenda who works in bugis....damn sexy body and unforgetable. Do anyone tried here before?

TowkayChye
06-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi Bros

Could not find any new information on the subject
Must be young and beautiful
Best is not those HC in Marina cos expensive lah
Thanks in advance

Hey Bro, me oso dying for it! :o If u found any, pls pm me as well :(

Thanking u in advance...

TowkayChye
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Long time about 7-10 years ago met one malay mix indian HC gal named maxy or brenda who works in bugis....damn sexy body and unforgetable. Do anyone tried here before?

Alamak! bro, 7-10 yrs ago how 2 remember siao liao lahhhhhhh... :rolleyes:

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
06-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Melissa @ Sasha Spa... Young, pretty and service-oriented...

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
06-12-2007 01:41 PM Don't post Thais Or Tamil languages here. Its irriating

To the one who zapped me with your 2 pointers: HUM KOW! And yes, look @ my signature again... It's THAI!!! ;)

P/S: Juz curious zapper, did a Thai gal fail to make you cum?

meowrdr
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi Bros

Thanks in advance

mona from classic. doesnt really tick me but she may be one of those syt u wanna try out.

cyckick
12-12-2007, 03:47 PM
sorry.. but where is classic HC located?

ckckck
16-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Tried one in Zen Spa....not bad, sweet gal....but problem in remembering name:rolleyes: but maybe could ask recept....not many malay gals......

borom
16-12-2007, 11:14 AM
06-12-2007 01:41 PM Don't post Thais Or Tamil languages here. Its irriating

Can't find the post you are referring to-can give more info?

ไทยชัยชนะ
:(

Mclaren
16-12-2007, 02:05 PM
are there any white skin malay gals prefer big boned big size full figured curvy type with massive killer boobs who does cim,cof,assrim and bbbj and also got the best frenching skills?

Robbie_williams
16-12-2007, 08:53 PM
if u r talking about natra formerly from tanglin, dun try the gal. She has got a majoy attitude problem. And she only does hj, not very hj at that too.

she was a partimer there and maybe that explains the attitude. But brothers here are spending good money on someone who does a passable hj.

she is a syt for sure. if u r a sucker for looks and dun care about service, then its not a problem for you.

I just tried Natra again last month over at Tanglin....one thing I can resist abt her is her big nice boobs, and pretty face....yeah, she may have this high-classed attitude abt her...but just remember at the end of the day she is just a whore.

Last time used to give bj (with cap) for $80, but now doesn't anymore...

Oh...if you want to upz her...offer her SGD 500...she only does it at the health centre and no where else, no hotel and house calls...lastly, depend on ur look, even if u offer her that amt of money, she may still not do it with u...so good luck. :cool:

TowkayChye
17-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Tried one in Yess Building in West Coast Highway area, i think the hc name is solid gold coast.

Look for ginger- a arab chinese mix, 8/10 in her works, chatty and friendly.

Good day brother, appreciate very much you can enlighten me the looks and body/boobs of Ginger caused I'm a lover of looks and boobs! ;)

Will go down 2moro for Ginger and look forward to hearing from you, thanking you in advance brother! :)

Don_Rascal
22-12-2007, 02:47 AM
A lil update for all d fellow brothers in search of malay massuers

Went to Pissa HC last nite, currently has 2 malay massuers.
1 malaysian 21yo - name cant recall
1 is a local 30yo - Rose

I booked for d 21yo before i came @ 5.30pm
Upon reaching i was told that d gal i booked isn't coming. So... Rose takes her place.

I've to admit she sure is luvly, not bad at all. Luv her attitude,very cheerful & polite.
1 thing for sure massaging skills is superb. Requested for 2 hrs of massage. :p

so here's my FR
She's ok wit: auto roaming, finger fucking, 69, petting
not ok wit: anal
CIM: didn't attempt
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 9/10 (one of the better ones. use alot of strength)
Attitude : 9/10 (nice girl to talk to)
HJ : 5/10
FJ : 8/10 (her moans/her grips sure is a turn on)
BJ : 5/10

miloluv
22-12-2007, 04:59 PM
A lil update for all d fellow brothers in search of malay massuers

Went to Pissa HC last nite, currently has 2 malay massuers.
1 malaysian 21yo - name cant recall
1 is a local 30yo - Rose

I booked for d 21yo before i came @ 5.30pm
Upon reaching i was told that d gal i booked isn't coming. So... Rose takes her place.

I've to admit she sure is luvly, not bad at all. Luv her attitude,very cheerful & polite.
1 thing for sure massaging skills is superb. Requested for 2 hrs of massage. :p

so here's my FR
She's ok wit: auto roaming, finger fucking, 69, petting
not ok wit: anal
CIM: didn't attempt
Looks : 6/10
Massage : 9/10 (one of the better ones. use alot of strength)
Attitude : 9/10 (nice girl to talk to)
HJ : 5/10
FJ : 8/10 (her moans/her grips sure is a turn on)
BJ : 5/10

tried rose before.. still ok to me, good attitude, nice to talk to. but maybe I like fleshy malays, that's why. by the way, do you know the stats for the other 21 year old? because I have not seen her before. thanks for your valuable info. :o

DARKSARCASM
29-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Tried Nonie from Nimble Fingers few mths ago........very cute gal, gd massage, chatty and very gd service. Not sure still there but give it a try guys......on another note, there R alot of FL that don't service Malays/Indians( respect their choice), but anyone know of any brown sugars other than Julia(in the FL thread)that do......thanX.

daring70
05-01-2008, 03:11 PM
my all time favourite malay gal is jane from the old solid gold, if anyone knows her whereabout .... :(

lahchi
07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
my all time favourite malay gal is jane from the old solid gold, if anyone knows her whereabout .... :(

yes bro..who can forget her..a killer bod, the firm tits, fcak job skills(doggie her is the shiokest) and her husky voice and her massage skills and her tits fcak...aaarrrraaahhhhgggg bei tahan liao

Joe_Lim
08-01-2008, 11:22 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone have any updates of the whereabouts of Jamie formerly of Legends. Still thinking of her solid figure.

Cheers

HardonMedic
08-01-2008, 04:52 PM
there are also some malay TNist in fortune centre but recently they all disappeared.. maybe due to the crackdown.. anyone know if they will reopen?

whatarush
14-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Robbie_Williams ( 16 -12-2007 )

I just tried Natra again last month over at Tanglin....one thing I can resist abt her is her big nice boobs, and pretty face....yeah, she may have this high-classed attitude abt her...

Any bro knows the whereabout of Natra ? She is MIA the last few weeks. Tried calling Tanglin HC but no avail

dmtpl
21-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey bro, I heard about Natra... But so far unable to get her, had to try the other Malay chick there( Babe) Could you tell me does she give
good service and is she tight or not ?
How much does she charge for different jobs..... I am asking as I don't wanna get"katok" by her incase she mark-up the price!!

I also wanna know if anyone has any lobang for Eurasian chicks and other PYT at HG here besides Fortune and Equtorial ???

timeless78
21-01-2008, 02:54 PM
hey bro,i also want to know. :) :D

alexkong78
21-01-2008, 03:32 PM
How about Honda?

She was in Riverview and then went over to Galaxy.

Anyone know where she is now? Not a bad girl.Nice and English-speaking.Good solid massage.Those bros who love solid bum will love her.

samsumg
21-01-2008, 04:14 PM
How about Honda?

She was in Riverview and then went over to Galaxy.

Anyone know where she is now? Not a bad girl.Nice and English-speaking.Good solid massage.Those bros who love solid bum will love her.

ahh, doing doggie with her was just memorable! used to always teased her that her name is same as the car brand i drive. but dont know she still remember this or not.

dmtpl
23-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Bro,
Fortune still active and service is great. The brown sugar still there but only two are top-of the-line.
The other's there are average but have Super big papaya's. Enjoy !!!

g3p2
13-02-2008, 11:50 AM
can anyone give more info about Sonia? heard she works in Pissa, and she's an SYT is it tru?

Cheers,
Ric

Me - a Minah lover too! love to paint their clits, esp if its clean and shaved

agent47
13-02-2008, 12:01 PM
i heard sonia got into a bike accident..she riding scrambler mah..now recovering
i think a forumer said that somewhere here.

scoobyhoo
23-02-2008, 07:48 PM
tried a Lisa at Zen Spa - GL last saturday. age about 24+ tight mei mei, big buttocks. fj 80. (massage skill - had practised java spa massage before)

openscor
05-03-2008, 04:15 PM
There was a Michelle in Dorris earlier (MILF).. She used to do a good massage, BJ, AR, FJ, BBJ, CIM et all.. She was bit on the late side of MILF.. but good service.. not sure where she is.. now..

dmtpl
13-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Nobody updating this thread anymore huh?

stonecold123
19-09-2008, 02:00 AM
Can try the Malay Pepsi in Sha Sha.:) if you are looking for Malay Gals.

releven
28-10-2009, 12:49 PM
classic got good malay girl ma? good figure 1 , young

where is classic bro....u been there b4,mind elaborate a bit and the girls der.....

dani78
31-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Can try the Malay Pepsi in Sha Sha.:) if you are looking for Malay Gals.

Sasha was closed bro.. any other recommendation for the same type?

SlowDance
04-11-2009, 09:00 PM
You got to try Apple9she is a young Malay girl adn very hot. Solid body and great smile, early 20s) at this new place called Spa Casablanca tel 62971661. Very nice and new palce. Got hydro jet and the rooms are fitted with wall lenght mirrors.It is at Sultan Plaza #05-01 next to Textile Centre. Parking also very convenient. Park at level 5 or 5A and you just walk in. Try then write review for us. OK.

al888
15-11-2009, 05:31 AM
hi Bro , Abt Apple, why not start the ball rolling by giving us your experience ? Is she tall , friendly and service friendly? This place must be new cos so far hardly any FR for girls there.Cheers bro Slowdance.

Paracetemol
15-11-2009, 10:06 AM
are there any d cup boobs and above fair or dark skin,tall with huge ass malay gals in any health centres or massage parlours?

cockcansing2
24-11-2009, 05:59 AM
You got to try Apple9she is a young Malay girl adn very hot. Solid body and great smile, early 20s) at this new place called Spa Casablanca tel 62971661. Very nice and new palce. Got hydro jet and the rooms are fitted with wall lenght mirrors.It is at Sultan Plaza #05-01 next to Textile Centre. Parking also very convenient. Park at level 5 or 5A and you just walk in. Try then write review for us. OK.

Bro,
Went there last week and got Apple. She is hot and nice smile but the -ve point is that her breast sag cialat2 man. She told me that she was formerly from Elle Spa at bird park. Her massage was oklah abit better that most WL. Her tummy got strech marks as she is a MILF with 2 kids.

Overall:

Looks: 6.5 / 7
Body: 5.5 Sagging liao for her age of 25 only.
Massage: 6.5
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7, Nice to fuck
She charge as normal rate.

sabs
25-11-2009, 10:30 PM
HI... been some time i going for massage.
recently i was walking around doing shopping at bukit timah plaza, i remembered there is a massage place at top floor. S.. R........ as i walk pass, i saw a malay girl and decided to go in and ask for 1 hour session.
generally all went well massage i would say very goodalso got hj from her. still got chance to raba her ass..nice ass especially since she wearing g-string lah.. black colour some more.. managed to finger her a bit and she gave that moan.. she try to push me away.. well i must respect her... but managed to caress her breast too.. nice too... overall had a fun time there.
name: yuki
looks: 7/10
body: slim nice curves
damage 50+50
maybe my bro here can try ask for fj... then share their stories.
bro like my story, pls up me
happy long weekend.:D

InitialF
26-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Hello Brudders,
I love Malay girls as they are more easy going not like many Chinese girls who are really one of a fucking kind. Always pull long face when not happy. I am not a racist but just tell you what I feel... Wow..today I went to Spa La Perla formerly Aiko at #2-01 Tanglin Shopping Centre, tel 67341661 and saw Linda a real hot Malay girl formerly from SaSha. She told me she is top girl there. She is Singaporean about 21 years old, big boods and real good body. Also another one is Melissa, also Singaporean and young, solid body with a fresh face and so friendly, early 20s. I was fortunate to see them while I was eating in the pantry and chatted with them. They were eating as well. The mee goreng was very nice. The food there is much better than last time as there is a new cook. But I did not try both of them as I had already booked Erica, she is a former Miss Malaysia with mixed races...she is a real good looker..you got to see to believe but she is not Malay.

releven
28-11-2009, 10:23 PM
for me sherry of kim wellness have a nice body of a malay girls.big booty n boobs.though the boobs nt sure if its fake or real.will ask her if visit her again.and her service is superb too.will really please you.love her sexy massage will really wake your brother up..

daring70
29-11-2009, 12:57 PM
if only i could locate my jane of solid gold coast again ... one of the best girls i ever made love to :(

codenamesnake
29-11-2009, 04:38 PM
i hope it is safe to write my report here.

went to this small massage shop some time ago, quite near paya labar MRT.

shop is at top level of building. K*** B****y & M****** is the shop name.

it is run by malay chics. the one i tried was L***.
i don't want to reveal too much to expose them.
and those bros who already know, just give description can,
don't put address here so openly.

L*** looks quite young, in fact she is in her mid 20s.
looks abit like chinese, fair skin also. only minus point is, she has tummy.
other than that nice boobs n ass. face i will say 6.5/10.

took 1hr massage, which cost $40. massage i shud say was nice.
done with some olive oil. very soothing and relaxing. i will give it 6.5/10

specials, she only does HJ OR HJ + body (which simply means u can roam her) but i feel its quite ex. HJ alone is $50. HJ + Body is $80.
I took HJ + Body, nothing to shout about really. but boobs quite nice, with super sensitive nipples. she don't enjoy being licked at her nipples.
but still try her best to please. which is what i liked about her.
she prefers her boobs to be fondled abit hard. so that her nipples won't feel ticklish.

the HJ was ordinary, came quite fast actually.

sad thing is she doesn't do BJ or FJ.

RTF: don't think so, unless got spare $$

masala
29-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Bro codesnake, I think i noe which one u talking abt...the place is inside a shopping centre near geylang rite? There a thread somewhere here abt it.. Tried the place once a long time ago...did not really enjoy it...one,s man meat i guess.

Apparently got a couple of minah in the old hc at the second level...not the one that is like closed untill dunno when. Only reason I went there was due to the fact that my usual closed...( anyone know when it open?). At first was assign this damn old one...really cmi lah..I ask to change and she damn blackface...but i customer mah.

So the recep send it the minah. Short wit small tits but wit nice nips, bite size heh.Looks wise, she ok lah, not drop dead but definitely bangable Inspite of her small size she can really massage! Was really surprise at that. She also easy going....talk abt everything under the sun...also dished out some gossip abt the other girls wrking dere past and present. overall she gave the impression like we know each other forever like taht, like she ur old friend. Which is damn weird when I was pumping her like mad. haha

Definitely a possible rtf...though I still hoping taht other place would hurry up and open already.

total damage: three zero plus one zero zero

codenamesnake
30-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Bro codesnake, I think i noe which one u talking abt...the place is inside a shopping centre near geylang rite? There a thread somewhere here abt it.. Tried the place once a long time ago...did not really enjoy it...one,s man meat i guess.

Apparently got a couple of minah in the old hc at the second level...

yes bro, this is quite a old shopping centre near geylang.

the second level old shop (beside got one malay costume shop) i ask, they say got 1 malay girl.

i hav pmed u. ;)

joshua27
01-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello Brudders,
I love Malay girls as they are more easy going not like many Chinese girls who are really one of a fucking kind. Always pull long face when not happy. I am not a racist but just tell you what I feel... Wow..today I went to Spa La Perla formerly Aiko at #2-01 Tanglin Shopping Centre, tel 67341661 and saw Linda a real hot Malay girl formerly from SaSha. She told me she is top girl there. She is Singaporean about 21 years old, big boods and real good body. Also another one is Melissa, also Singaporean and young, solid body with a fresh face and so friendly, early 20s. I was fortunate to see them while I was eating in the pantry and chatted with them. They were eating as well. The mee goreng was very nice. The food there is much better than last time as there is a new cook. But I did not try both of them as I had already booked Erica, she is a former Miss Malaysia with mixed races...she is a real good looker..you got to see to believe but she is not Malay.

how is the service of this erica bro?

mozillafox
11-12-2009, 03:54 AM
i hope it is safe to write my report here.

went to this small massage shop some time ago, quite near paya labar MRT.

shop is at top level of building. K*** B****y & M****** is the shop name.

it is run by malay chics. the one i tried was L***.
i don't want to reveal too much to expose them.
and those bros who already know, just give description can,
don't put address here so openly.

L*** looks quite young, in fact she is in her mid 20s.
looks abit like chinese, fair skin also. only minus point is, she has tummy.
other than that nice boobs n ass. face i will say 6.5/10.

took 1hr massage, which cost $40. massage i shud say was nice.
done with some olive oil. very soothing and relaxing. i will give it 6.5/10

specials, she only does HJ OR HJ + body (which simply means u can roam her) but i feel its quite ex. HJ alone is $50. HJ + Body is $80.
I took HJ + Body, nothing to shout about really. but boobs quite nice, with super sensitive nipples. she don't enjoy being licked at her nipples.
but still try her best to please. which is what i liked about her.
she prefers her boobs to be fondled abit hard. so that her nipples won't feel ticklish.

the HJ was ordinary, came quite fast actually.

sad thing is she doesn't do BJ or FJ.

RTF: don't think so, unless got spare $$

Yeah bro, i have tried L*** too, too ex for hj n body
but hor she got offer me bj and body for 80. tole me that day she redlight but when green light think got more than the above. i went in last two weeks...need to sign in upon damage of 40/hr
but she's my type of gal cos shes cute short plump a bit and nice when talking...
she is working with another brown sugar. tole me that her master was a mature lady that provides manhood therapy..can be done by a male/female massuse but need appt.

wht_285
11-12-2009, 07:59 AM
how is the service of this erica bro?

Erica as he says is a looker
A hairdresser from KL speaks good English and ambitious to make it as owner of a salon with your money and mine.... and everybody elses:)
Very service oriented and wants to leave a good impression with you...
but as with all Ind...... extra sensitive to pain. For a big gal she has a very tight and sensitive hole. So when entering make sure she is sufficiently dilated and well lubricated. Otherwise....shes a great gal.....:)