PDA

View Full Version : Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Starvinmarvin
22-04-2020, 11:47 PM
Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.

chameleon589
23-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Can u update us what's the situation in BKK now ?:D

Starvinmarvin
23-04-2020, 10:33 AM

Sorry my message was too long and not finished.

I’ll separate Kapoo joints into 3 different types based on the places I’ve been to and other reviews I’ve read on Kapooclub.

1) Type A (most common)
- Starts with HJ
- Price range 1400-2600 baht (lower end of the spectrum is usual places that are far away and less attractive girls) 2600 is quite rare actually for TYPE A unless it’s downtown and the girl is a “model”.
- Standard 1 shot but some places offer 2or even unlimited.

2) Type A
- Starts with HJ + BJ
- Price range 2000-2600 baht (BJ will almost always be covered, unless you ask the girl, which she might do for an extra fee)
- Again standard is 1 shot, but some girls might give 1 shot BJ + 1 shot HJ if she likes you.

3) Type C
- Starts with FJ/FS
- Price range 2600baht +
- More possibly of BBBJ here but you need to ask the girl, also multiple shots is possible.
*please note that whatever service you request, a tip is also standard. Most Thai people will tip 200-500 for TYPE A + TYPE B, and 300—1000 for TYPE C.

You’re probably thinking how can TYPE C be so cheap. Some people mentioned places in Sukhumvit such as Society 39, which is probably 3k just for TYPE A but to be honest places like that are more for tourists and rich Thai guys rather than regular locals.

The truth is places that offer TYPE C is not as common. Some mentioned in here were, Funky Spa, Zabb, One I’ve recently learned about, and apparently has one of the best reputation for TYPE C is called HorYing. I haven’t been there yet because it’s quite far from my place but I have their LINE. During the curfew/ lowdown, they even created a group chat for their customers. There are currently over 1300 people in there and so many are raving about how good this place is.

For those who want to try Kapoo I’d say go to KapooclubwebBoard, and on the main page the joints are separated into regions. Find one in your area and add their LINE account. The PRs can communicate in English a little, especially ones that work in joints in busy areas.

That’s all I have for now. If anyone is wondering why I created this thread, it’s simply because I’ve got a lot of useful info from this site and I simply want to give back a little.

Hope this info is useful To someone.

Starvinmarvin
23-04-2020, 10:38 AM

Right now it's 10pm-4am curfew everywhere. Everything is still closed except grocery stores, restaurants for takeout, and essential services.

PM will decide again about relaxing restrictions next week. Most likely will start with opening places like salons, restaurants, and perhaps malls as there has been info from the Central shopping malls about telling employees to get ready for work May 1st.

The number of Covid cases has been declining all this week. Yesterday was 15 IIRC.

Booze ban until end of the month. Most likely places like bars/pubs(clubs) will stay closed past May 1st. Not sure about messages.

Starvinmarvin
23-04-2020, 10:40 AM

Oh I forgot to mention that many Kapoo joints have copied Sukhumvit massage parlors and offer takeout options too.

Also, according to my LINE this whole time at least 3 joints have opened despite the government's orders.

chameleon589
23-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Sawadee kap !

Singapore circuit breaker (lockdown) period is extended from 4-5-2020 to 1-6-2010.
So hope that after 1-6-2020,the bars,clubs and massage parlours in BKK
will be opened for business by then.

Khop Khun Karp !:D

zendra
23-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Sawadee kap !

Singapore circuit breaker (lockdown) period is extended from 4-5-2020 to 1-6-2010.
So hope that after 1-6-2020,the bars,clubs and massage parlours in BKK
will be opened for business by then.

Khop Khun Karp !:D

I firmly believe that after the CCB measure is lifted in Singapore, air travel restrictions will still not be lifted (I'm thinking that there will be a window period of a minimum of 3 months after the CCB measure is lifted). So I'm guessing that the earliest we will be allowed to leave Singapore would be in September. :(

Well, just my 2 cents worth.

Naka_Timo
24-04-2020, 10:23 AM
I firmly believe that after the CCB measure is lifted in Singapore, air travel restrictions will still not be lifted (I'm thinking that there will be a window period of a minimum of 3 months after the CCB measure is lifted). So I'm guessing that the earliest we will be allowed to leave Singapore would be in September. :(

Yes, i think so too. They will monitor the sitution and better wait till it stable then travel. No point, travel then kanna stuck there.

Naka_Timo
24-04-2020, 10:24 AM
All those in sex trade desperate for biz. They will do anything to get biz. :D

All ladies are very hungry but thing will not be the same in thailand.

Naka_Timo
24-04-2020, 12:58 PM
business owners also hungry cuz got 100 girls want go work but no customers walk-in mean the biz is failing.

imagine newly open then throw in all the money liao walan kana the wuhan virus hit and no biz cuz they mainly is do tourist/foreigners biz one, that one is suay till laosai liao.

This wuhan is much much much much ......worst than the previous global financial crisis. 555555

Ya, totally agreed. Those open is those that can survive. Those close maybe not able to survive.

ramadel
24-04-2020, 05:12 PM

SIA & Scoot are already open for flight bookings to selected destinations in June 2020....... is it they have insider info that CB will be over in June?

Starvinmarvin
24-04-2020, 09:59 PM
SIA & Scoot are already open for flight bookings to selected destinations in June 2020....... is it they have insider info that CB will be over in June?

Looks like things are starting to slowly open next week but I think they will be very strict about which countries can enter Thailand. So even if they open, there will be very few tourists for the next 1-2 months at least.

overboard
25-04-2020, 03:00 AM

As much as I wish they have a crystal ball, they do not. This means that sia and scoot can cancel flights anytime too. They are not ecaxtly kept up to date on what the ministries are thinking. The most it is 2-3 days before any major announcements.
Even if they open up flights, the Singapore government may still want you to serve 14 days SHN (as part of your leave) not allow you to claim subsidised covid 19 fully from the hospitals.

feral
28-04-2020, 01:48 AM
StarvinMarvin, Thank you for this. Some great info. Eagerly awaiting the reopening of these places so I can go and get some, ummm, relief.

momotea
28-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Great informations ! appreciate !

zendra
29-04-2020, 04:34 AM
Yes, i think so too. They will monitor the sitution and better wait till it stable then travel. No point, travel then kanna stuck there.

Yup. I got a feeling that the government will implement a 2 phase lifting of travel restrictions. First phase (1 or 2 months after CB is lifted) would be to allow travelers in and out of Singapore but with a default quarantine period. Second phase (2 to 3 months after the first phase) would be back to SOP. If it really is the case, then the earliest that we will be allowed to travel without any restrictions would probably be in Q4 2020.

Well, luckily for me, I've gone to BKK in early last month and have unloaded and checked clear for 4 nights. :D

Naka_Timo
29-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Yup. I got a feeling that the government will implement a 2 phase lifting of travel restrictions. First phase (1 or 2 months after CB is lifted) would be to allow travelers in and out of Singapore but with a default quarantine period. Second phase (2 to 3 months after the first phase) would be back to SOP. If it really is the case, then the earliest that we will be allowed to travel without any restrictions would probably be in Q4 2020.

Well, luckily for me, I've gone to BKK in early last month and have unloaded and checked clear for 4 nights. :D

Yes, i agreed with you and i think not only these. They should likely sync with SG and Malaysia Lift date too. So can allow business flow. Imagine if they lift their country, i don't think their country people able to support their country. They depend alot on china, sg and malaysia. as well as japan and korea

BangBang420
02-05-2020, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.

Well the thing is, if you speak Thai fluently maybe your experience might be much much better. However these "college girls" ain't dumb. Some might even have previous experience in the industry. They sense you are a foreigner they will want to get more and are often times very inflexible with negotiating(dual pricing)when they know you're here for a short time. Could also be language barrier idk. I have been to a few kapoo joints and I speak some basic Thai coz I have been living in bkk for 3 years. The 2, 3 times I've been, these girls quote me 3000~4000 for full service. This place called celeb/bachelor don't even bother due to strict policy. Girls offered:1000 naked top, 2000 fully nude, 3000 b2b and that's after paying the spa room rates.

In attempts to not get chopped, and set a friendly tone I tried to have simple conversation in thai with them and tell them I live in bkk for years already & convey my knowledge of good local joints for food, clubbing, & bar scenes and showcasing my knowledge of local red-light industry & similar establishments and hinting I do have local friends that keeps me in the loop to not get taken advantage of in either service or price.

I am not a fan of hard negotiating with girls coz often then the service provided could get affected. vibe can turn sour during the process. My word of advice is, there are young college girls/19~24 yo chicks at most massage places on suhkumvit and since fj is expected it's much easier for tourists and people who can't speak fluent Thai. Also many working girls started their trade very early on(other province) so the fact that they are of a certain age does not equate to innoncence. What makesnmore sense is to have fun & quality service.

One more thing is, most of these girls wear regular clothes that don't necessarily reveal their figures so you never really know what's under them cute little tops and jeans until you already pick the girl and you are in the bathroom showering. We all know how girls can be deceitful with their miracle bras and for me, tattoos is a huge turn off. If you can't speak Thai and figure out all the important info you will be taking a chance with your time, efforts, money.

Anyways.. For me it's like been there done that overpaid for t shirts. Got burnt and I generally advice my friends to go bathing establishments, Japanese massage joints, thermae or gogo bars instead. But YMMV if u are super charming & good lookin & have a gorgeous cock. Then you might get freebies at kapoo or anywhere u go.

feral
05-05-2020, 02:25 PM
Thanks for all the info. Very nice!
That said, Kapooclub webboard seems to have changed its format or some such. While I can see the zones and the venues in those zones, before when you clicked on a particular venue you would see their postings with their info. I don't see those anymore. It's very possible that I am doing something wrong but I would appreciate it if you could check and give your guidance. Perhaps one needs to register now, I haven't tried that.
Thanks much, both for your help and for all the info you've given!

Starvinmarvin
05-05-2020, 09:30 PM
Thanks for all the info. Very nice!
That said, Kapooclub webboard seems to have changed its format or some such. While I can see the zones and the venues in those zones, before when you clicked on a particular venue you would see their postings with their info. I don't see those anymore. It's very possible that I am doing something wrong but I would appreciate it if you could check and give your guidance. Perhaps one needs to register now, I haven't tried that.
Thanks much, both for your help and for all the info you've given!

Kapoo shops are not allowed to open during this "lockdown" so they've closed off that section so the shops cannot update to show that they are still open. If you must go, according to LINE, Fin Club, Upper Spa, and Flower On Air have been opened all this time.

The first 2 are located far but Flower On Air(flower spa) is extremely located near Bang Khae MRT. These guys pretty damn brave to openly advertise during this time lol

feral
12-05-2020, 02:23 AM
Kapoo shops are not allowed to open during this "lockdown" so they've closed off that section so the shops cannot update to show that they are still open. If you must go, according to LINE, Fin Club, Upper Spa, and Flower On Air have been opened all this time.

The first 2 are located far but Flower On Air(flower spa) is extremely located near Bang Khae MRT. These guys pretty damn brave to openly advertise during this time lol

Ah, that makes sense. As for me, I'll hold off for now!
All this info is much appreciated. Thanks.

halohalo11
11-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Bro Starvinmarvin, thanks for sharing ! It reminds me of my good old times when i first visit kapoo joint 8 years ago in Rama9, more than 10 girls to choose and all looked very young and pretty. The price was 2k baht, 90mins come with 1BJ and 1HJ. That time i was quite innocent and thought that those university girls will not accept any FJ/FS.

Fast forward to Y2017 till now when i start travelling to bangkok more frequent, i noticed that the numbers of girls from each kapoo joint has significant drop less than 6 persons and selection was not as good as last time. The FJ quote that i usually get is around 3k-5k (on top of what i have paid) which is extremely expensive. Probably they knew that i am tourist and not able to speak thai.

You have correctly pointed out that communication is a problem and massage is almost non-existence in those place. However the thrilling of the kapoo for me is having a young, inexperience and innocent university are often not in this trade, willing to provide HJ/BJ and even FJ, it is the experience i am not able to find in massage parlor or common FJ joint.

Speak about Society kapoo joint near phrom phong, i have been there twice but i think the girls quality were normal and the price was on extremely high side (about 3k , 60mins with 1 HJ). I think we can find better selection with lower price in other area outside sukhumvit.

Bro looking forward more on your writeup/ FR on your kapoo joint :) cheers !

Naka_Timo
11-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Read all the stories now feeling like going to BKK again liao...

Looking forward to when the restrictions end!

Me waiting too but don't know when

Starvinmarvin
12-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Me waiting too but don't know when

Latest news in Thailand:
1) curfew we be lifted starting next Monday
2) restaurants can now serve booze, but not bars and Thai Pubs(disco and clubs)
3) soapies and erotic massages still cannot open though since last week some places in Sukhumvit already back to business, and most Kapoo Joints opened already
4) Thailand considering small "travel bubbles" with countries that have very low new Covid cases, such as China, Vietnam, Japan. Unfortunately I don't think this includes Singapore. Still waiting for confirmation on this as to when it will start. Might be as soon as July.

Naka_Timo
12-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Latest news in Thailand:
1) curfew we be lifted starting next Monday
2) restaurants can now serve booze, but not bars and Thai Pubs(disco and clubs)
3) soapies and erotic massages still cannot open though since last week some places in Sukhumvit already back to business, and most Kapoo Joints opened already
4) Thailand considering small "travel bubbles" with countries that have very low new Covid cases, such as China, Vietnam, Japan. Unfortunately I don't think this includes Singapore. Still waiting for confirmation on this as to when it will start. Might be as soon as July.

Thanks for info and yes. Sg not so fast....

overboard
14-06-2020, 03:27 AM
Thanks for info and yes. Sg not so fast....

Yep. Even if Thailand opens, Singapore may only allow essential business. This means you need a company in Thailand to issue a letter stating that they meeting you for business. Mass Market travel would have to wait.

If only our gov did not fucked up the migrant working issue. Thailand could. E already talking to Singapore. I blame them for not learning from Korea when the virus was spread through that cult

Naka_Timo
14-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Yep. Even if Thailand opens, Singapore may only allow essential business. This means you need a company in Thailand to issue a letter stating that they meeting you for business. Mass Market travel would have to wait.

If only our gov did not fucked up the migrant working issue. Thailand could. E already talking to Singapore. I blame them for not learning from Korea when the virus was spread through that cult

Agreed with u on the 1st part. As for the migrant, i think that cannot blame the gov fully. They themselves play a part too in term of social responsible. Come to other people country have to adapt and follow other country law not just bring their own country cultural here. At least, now doing a good job in testing them and containing. What happen already happen and at least people know sg is how can see and this will surely draw investor next time.

Some country even cannot control. Singapore should learn from Vietnam and Taiwan and these two are the better one in handling it now :D :p :)

BangBang420
14-06-2020, 09:14 PM
Amazing that Thailand top incoming China tourist yet only have 3000+ wuhan virus cases.

Vietnam also amazing.

Honestly not sure if I trust the numbers. Also... I think now is kinda high risk time.

Bro halohalo, you wanna find nice cute young girls on the side with lots of innocence , just go download Thai friendly apps.

Now those are innocent and you might actually find semi-good girls for reasonable price. You can actually base your support on performance... It's much sweeter if you help out as suppose to pay for. But of course gotta be smart & stay safe

overboard
14-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Agreed with u on the 1st part. As for the migrant, i think that cannot blame the gov fully.

Ok. Will make it short since this forum is about our adventures in Thailand.

To be specific, I was referring to the migrant workers in the dorms. Even if it takes time to expand sites to house the workers, they could do SHN first. I suspect those migrant workers were not on gov's radar until its too late.

And yes. I fully agree that our gov done a great job containing the situation. Unfortunately, most of the time people/public only look at absolute numbers. In Thailand, FL/WL only know we have highest number of cases in ASEAN, and may shun away from us...

So.. Back to Thailand, i really hope to be able to visit Bangkok sometime in Aug/Sep man...

Naka_Timo
15-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Ok. Will make it short since this forum is about our adventures in Thailand.

To be specific, I was referring to the migrant workers in the dorms. Even if it takes time to expand sites to house the workers, they could do SHN first. I suspect those migrant workers were not on gov's radar until its too late.

And yes. I fully agree that our gov done a great job containing the situation. Unfortunately, most of the time people/public only look at absolute numbers. In Thailand, FL/WL only know we have highest number of cases in ASEAN, and may shun away from us...

So.. Back to Thailand, i really hope to be able to visit Bangkok sometime in Aug/Sep man...

Ya, think shall not divert our topic. Let hope able to enjoy in BKK soon.
Btw, upped you.

overboard
15-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Ya, think shall not divert our topic.

Thanks. So the news is out. Phase 2 to start on 19th Jun. If community spread remains low for a few months, hopefully we would have flights to BKK.. And we can start banging

Naka_Timo
16-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Thanks. So the news is out. Phase 2 to start on 19th Jun. If community spread remains low for a few months, hopefully we would have flights to BKK.. And we can start banging

Ya, but i don't think will be so fast and so easy too. Mayb have to do some test before going. Not sure back the SHN will be lifted a not

SQ2600
18-06-2020, 02:57 AM

Even if they allow flights to commence again.... flying will not be the same again due to the new procedures for both passengers and flight crew.

I went back to the SIA training centre to attend course to prepare us for the post-covid19 resumption of flights. We are required to suit like like those medical personnel in the hospitals..... compulsory at all times on board the plane for flight crews to wear face masks + face shield + PPE suits. Imagine dressed like that for hours on the flight.

Passengers wun fare any better as it will be compulsory for every passenger to wear face masks + face shields AT ALL TIMES while they are on board the plane. Meal times is the only time they can remove their masks & shields.

Fortunately only a few flights are resuming so I volunteered to extend my unpaid leave as they do not need so many crew at the moment.

overboard
18-06-2020, 04:07 AM
Even if they allow flights to commence again.... flying will not be the same again due to the new procedures for both passengers and flight crew.

Dude.. I think people are willing to put up with 3h to 4h of wearing a mask. Once they reach BKK, it's time to have a banging good time. Even if no disco/clubbing/fucking, can always go eat delicious food and shopping.

aspiring
27-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Well the thing is, if you speak Thai fluently maybe your experience might be much much better. However these "college girls" ain't dumb. Some might even have previous experience in the industry. They sense you are a foreigner they will want to get more and are often times very inflexible with negotiating(dual pricing)when they know you're here for a short time. Could also be language barrier idk. I have been to a few kapoo joints and I speak some basic Thai coz I have been living in bkk for 3 years. The 2, 3 times I've been, these girls quote me 3000~4000 for full service. This place called celeb/bachelor don't even bother due to strict policy. Girls offered:1000 naked top, 2000 fully nude, 3000 b2b and that's after paying the spa room rates.

In attempts to not get chopped, and set a friendly tone I tried to have simple conversation in thai with them and tell them I live in bkk for years already & convey my knowledge of good local joints for food, clubbing, & bar scenes and showcasing my knowledge of local red-light industry & similar establishments and hinting I do have local friends that keeps me in the loop to not get taken advantage of in either service or price.

I am not a fan of hard negotiating with girls coz often then the service provided could get affected. vibe can turn sour during the process. My word of advice is, there are young college girls/19~24 yo chicks at most massage places on suhkumvit and since fj is expected it's much easier for tourists and people who can't speak fluent Thai. Also many working girls started their trade very early on(other province) so the fact that they are of a certain age does not equate to innoncence. What makesnmore sense is to have fun & quality service.

One more thing is, most of these girls wear regular clothes that don't necessarily reveal their figures so you never really know what's under them cute little tops and jeans until you already pick the girl and you are in the bathroom showering. We all know how girls can be deceitful with their miracle bras and for me, tattoos is a huge turn off. If you can't speak Thai and figure out all the important info you will be taking a chance with your time, efforts, money.

Anyways.. For me it's like been there done that overpaid for t shirts. Got burnt and I generally advice my friends to go bathing establishments, Japanese massage joints, thermae or gogo bars instead. But YMMV if u are super charming & good lookin & have a gorgeous cock. Then you might get freebies at kapoo or anywhere u go.

Thanks for the info bro. I am quite new to the BKK scene. Only tried Soaps like Maria and Poseidon. Didn't know about these Kapoo joints. So basically they are massage parlours but with younger Syts? Which would you recommend for first timers who don't speak thai? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

BangBang420
28-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the info bro. I am quite new to the BKK scene. Only tried Soaps like Maria and Poseidon. Didn't know about these Kapoo joints. So basically they are massage parlours but with younger Syts? Which would you recommend for first timers who don't speak thai? Sorry if these are stupid questions!

Uh... Yeah. I was basically saying it's not worth it there are better options... If u must try go bachelor's at metropole. I think girls speak better English there. But it's another rip off. No Thai, don't matter which Kapoo joint u go to u will run into many problems. I'm not sure if ur messing with me or you just like to overpay. If that's your thing just over tip. If you gonna do that don't be stupid and tip first, this way, you are more likely to at least get better services.

halohalo11
28-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Honestly not sure if I trust the numbers. Also... I think now is kinda high risk time.

Bro halohalo, you wanna find nice cute young girls on the side with lots of innocence , just go download Thai friendly apps.

Now those are innocent and you might actually find semi-good girls for reasonable price. You can actually base your support on performance... It's much sweeter if you help out as suppose to pay for. But of course gotta be smart & stay safe

Bro Bangbang hahah thanks for you advice ! What app would you recommend? i tried tinder while in bkk but dont have a lot of success. I dont mind support if the girl is innocent HAHA

Starvinmarvin
29-06-2020, 04:29 PM

If you want full service included you can try RSK(Ruen Sonklin). This one is kinda a hybrid between real massage /kapoo located at the RCA area. If you Google them you can add their Line and see their uncensored lineup. It's 800 baht/1.5 hr then you just pay 1500 for full service. No hassle here. The masseuse gave a good massage too.

If you want Kapoo that only offers only hj+bj you can try Wi-Fi Zone( really conveniently located near Chong Nonsi BTS and PR was able to communicate with me in English) This is currently one of my favorite places. Not sure if I'm allowed to send pics here? Girls are quite young and cute. I had an 18 year old that was willing to do almost everything.

There's also The Spark, Sweet At Heart, DIY, Coconut, all located around Sathon Naradhiwat area. Theses places constantly have new and very fresh girls.

halohalo11
30-06-2020, 01:31 AM
If you want full service included you can try RSK(Ruen Sonklin). This one is kinda a hybrid between real massage /kapoo located at the RCA area. If you Google them you can add their Line and see their uncensored lineup. It's 800 baht/1.5 hr then you just pay 1500 for full service. No hassle here. The masseuse gave a good massage too.

If you want Kapoo that only offers only hj+bj you can try Wi-Fi Zone( really conveniently located near Chong Nonsi BTS and PR was able to communicate with me in English) This is currently one of my favorite places. Not sure if I'm allowed to send pics here? Girls are quite young and cute. I had an 18 year old that was willing to do almost everything.

There's also The Spark, Sweet At Heart, DIY, Coconut, all located around Sathon Naradhiwat area. Theses places constantly have new and very fresh girls.

Bro Starvinmarvin, on your second post when you recommended the kapoo webclub and i actually went the website added those kapoo joint lines. They have been sending censor picture to me everyday thru line group HAHA

Wifi, The Spark, DIY and Coconut are quite responsive and will send me uncensored pic if i asked for. The girls as you mentioned, are usually young and look real good.

Starvinmarvin
30-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Bro Starvinmarvin, on your second post when you recommended the kapoo webclub and i actually went the website added those kapoo joint lines. They have been sending censor picture to me everyday thru line group HAHA

Wifi, The Spark, DIY and Coconut are quite responsive and will send me uncensored pic if i asked for. The girls as you mentioned, are usually young and look real good.

Yes, those I specifically mentioned will send you uncensored face pics. And the PR is very good at finding you what you want. Light skin, natural breasts, not conservative etc...

When I was in College, I used to stare across the room at girls I never had a chance with, but now they are only a selection away hahaha. A bit sad maybe but now that I'm older, I just wanna enjoy without the stupid games and emotional attachments.

BangBang420
01-07-2020, 01:44 AM
Bro Bangbang hahah thanks for you advice ! What app would you recommend? i tried tinder while in bkk but dont have a lot of success. I dont mind support if the girl is innocent HAHA

There's literally an app & site called thaifriendly.

As for the girls in spas, bathing, massages the same rule applies... You gotta meet them face2face. Everyone ps their photos nowadays. 3specially pimps>. <

Good luck trying. I am less fascinated with playing games and negotiating with prostitutes. If I'm going for paid sex, I just wanna get blasted... pay a reasonable amount upfront. Not haggling while naked and feeling kinda vulnerable and fucked up and just enjoy. Good luck to u though.

kokokokrunch
07-07-2020, 05:23 PM

bro 1500thb for full then if just hj, how much ah roughly? dont want to kena chop carrot there. lol

Starvinmarvin
08-07-2020, 12:33 AM
bro 1500thb for full then if just hj, how much ah roughly? dont want to kena chop carrot there. lol
HJ should be 500, maybe even less? I've never tried just that. You can also do 1hr massage for 600 baht instead of the 1.5hr.

aspiring
21-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Uh... Yeah. I was basically saying it's not worth it there are better options... If u must try go bachelor's at metropole. I think girls speak better English there. But it's another rip off. No Thai, don't matter which Kapoo joint u go to u will run into many problems. I'm not sure if ur messing with me or you just like to overpay. If that's your thing just over tip. If you gonna do that don't be stupid and tip first, this way, you are more likely to at least get better services.

Wow, thanks man for the recommendations! Sorry la, really damn noob and overpay because when desperate and dont know what to do, default is do what everyone do haha.

If borders open and easy, this will definitely be first place to thing for me to try sia.

aspiring
21-07-2020, 05:39 PM

power la bro, jialat the desperation is damn real sia now...

BangBang420
21-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Wow, thanks man for the recommendations! Sorry la, really damn noob and overpay because when desperate and dont know what to do, default is do what everyone do haha.

If borders open and easy, this will definitely be first place to thing for me to try sia.

If u got the money and feel generous go ahead. Kapoo was never meant to be a cheap place. I've said enuff... If u want to go, which I advised against in your situation go ahead. :D:cool: good luck:p

motodiary
27-07-2020, 07:53 PM
the nature of Kapoo should not include instant full service. the appeal of Kapoo is the offering of girls who want quick side incomes for short-term freelancing in exchange for the opportunity to see them naked, cop a feel, some physical intimacy and release WITHOUT actually engaging in any form of penetration. the moment the joint become instant full-service, it is no longer Kapoo, strictly speaking. most of the girls wont offer full service unless you make them an offer they cannot refuse. Some will only offer full service if you are repeat customers (provided you return to patronise them often enough in the short period they are in the line) OR you are repeat VIP customers of the joints with good word of mouth from the owner plus personal sanook chemistry factor.

there would always be a group of girls who keep returning to the line but stay fresh by keep changing the joint they work at but by and large, such joints cater to a niche group of Thai customers who want to hook up with some limited physical intimacy and release with housewives, office girls, university girls, girls next door who they know don't stay in the line for long. most of my Thai friends won;t go to KAPOO joints because they dont think it is value for money in comparison to the numerous other full-blown sex joints available and yet the majority of Kapoo customers are Thais.

if the girls in KAPOO want to offer instant full service, they won't be working in KAPOO joints.. they would be working in the numerous full-blown soapy arb nam joints where they can access to a bigger steady pool of customers and make more money.

take bro BangBang advice. if you are single-mindedly bent on getting penetrative release but constantly worried about "overpaying", then just forget about KAPOO joint.

BangBang420
31-07-2020, 10:20 PM

there would always be a group of girls who keep returning to the line but stay fresh by keep changing the joint they work at but by and large, such joints cater to a niche group of Thai customers who want to hook up with some limited physical intimacy and release with housewives, office girls, university girls, girls next door who they know don't stay in the line for long. most of my Thai friends won;t go to KAPOO joints because they dont think it is value for money in comparison to the numerous other full-blown sex joints available and yet the majority of Kapoo customers are Thais.

Yes. Some of my Thai friends like them but some distrust the notion that these are "regular" girls... Many of these girls do stay in the industry coz of the money is quite good. So unless u happen to meet them in the start of the career... Those identity don't really mean much... And I think the seasoned one will all tell you they new;)

For their unpredictable service & room conditions paying 2~3k just for the basicservice is just too much. Also... Having to negotiate is really no fun when u take the effort of going to the place, selected and paid for the basics and already in the room with the girl leaw. You might either ruin the vibe or overpay, or both. I had all experienced them before I decided no more...

I still think best to stick with gogo basr if u r a tourist coz these girls speak English & ready to connect as it's part of their job. If u got time for return visits, bathing and fs shop is the best. Most these girls aren't looking for bf but are down for lots of things once you develop a good relationship with them ^^ of course freelancers are still most interesting.

Sangsom
03-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Let's revive this thread. I'm new to the Kapoo scene. Not to Bangkok... I know the bar scene quite well, but I want to dive into something not targeted primarily at foreigners, and I clearly prefer sensual interaction + HJ with a really hot girl over FS with a hooker.

I went to 7-play on Ekkamai 7 as a walk-in, but they happened to be changing owners just that day and were closed, so I picked out the nearest alternative, Penthouse on Ekkamai 12. Penthouse has 3 categories (pretty, model, top model) and two classes of service (b2b, fs), so I guess it's not a classical Kapoo place. There were about 10 girls on a weekday at 10pm. Prices quoted ranged from 2300 to 3300 while the only available top model was 6k (without merit). I decided to go for the b2b course, since this is what I wanted to try.

The first 15 minutes were quite disappointing since she went immediately to a robotic HJ. Erotic massage places in Europe involve a lot of teasing and touching (by the girl), so I thought it would be more like this. Finally she opened up a bit, we had good conversation (all in Thai) and she became a bit more natural. Overall, I don't regret it, but my expectation was different. Maybe it's just the girl.

I'm going to try different places. As said, I'm not looking for a Soi22 or 33 kind of thing, I'd prefer more modest touching and teasing with a really pretty one. Language is not an issue. Do I have to get further away from Sukhumvit? And is it preferable to book via LINE instead of just showing up?

BangBang420
04-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Hey bro sangsom,

I think I know what u r looking for. Although I do enjoy the girls in the palours in soi 24 but keep having the same type of lower class working girls can get boring.

With higher class girls expect to pay more. The best is still the Gclub girls at krystal as they are young, hot, and have the money to take care of themselves with beautiful meni/pedicures, speak softly/ chew with mouth close and they know how to make u look good if you go to nice restaurants or bars.

Still not a fan of kapoo, but I think you are looking for the bachelor spa at metropole hotel at suhkumvit/petchburi. Girls are generally quite attractive and they dress nice and are more classy.

But you will definitely pay more for that...

I am living in bkk now so if I wanna go for the higher ends, Id rather meet them in everyday situations or contact high end escorts. But since I do have a stable gf now, most of extracurricular activities are about quick 2 hr sexy time and youth/looks are more important than classiness for me.

Anyways, good luck.

Starvinmarvin
05-03-2021, 02:03 PM
I'm going to try different places. As said, I'm not looking for a Soi22 or 33 kind of thing, I'd prefer more modest touching and teasing with a really pretty one. Language is not an issue. Do I have to get further away from Sukhumvit? And is it preferable to book via LINE instead of just showing up?

You should give WifiZone on Silom a try
5 minute walk away From Chong Nonsi BTS. I had the best non FS session of my life there. 20 year old with no restrictions.

The PR is extremely helpful to finding your needs. They even send uncensored pics,which is a must For me. And the pics are very accurate IMO. Cost is 2300. Covered BJ including btw,and Uncovered wasn't hard to get. Google them and find their LINE. They update everyday.
I know how you feel. When I want FS I go elsewhere, but the quality of Kapoo girls is hard to beat if you take your time looking.

Starvinmarvin
05-03-2021, 03:04 PM
357108357101[sammy357105boyimage]357102[/sammyboyimage]357103357106357107

Some people have requested examples of Kapoo girls. These are some I have tried from WifiZone,and are actual pictures sent From the PR. He'll also send nudes with censored faces of course so you can see what you're choosing. Hope this helps!

Btw, the one with the red lipstick is the one who gave me the best Kapoo session I've ever had. Of course remember YMMV

Desmondannen
12-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Do you know if its the Jack Walden from Del City, OK? He was a knifemaker but was selling etching machines and stencils when I knew him. I lost track of him about 5 years ago.

Al P.

Jnny
13-10-2021, 10:05 AM
I check but is expensive and they not send nude with censored face.
Is too far for me to go and not see before :(

itraxx2016
13-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Had a great time at 1society when we could still go BKK, girls were cute, usually more hits than misses - hope to be able to go back soon.

mariosuper
17-10-2021, 03:00 PM
hope things recover next year

chakachaka
20-10-2021, 11:40 PM
I'm in the midst of applying my Thai Visa... with some luck I might be able to fly there and perhaps finally try some kapoo action.

Im not too siao on about FJ also... and those pictures of those xmm is a huge turn on. Thanks bro for guide. I try to find something good on the LINE.

addict999
07-02-2022, 12:03 PM
Nice thread on kapoo joints…will be exploring more in depth in sub urban locations in zone B category by local kapoo forum esp in Ramuhamkeng uni area where there is cluster of kapoo joints such as The secret spa, melody, lollipop and Candice stone throw away from the pimp.

Personally had tried the great,metropole & society around tourists area but price and quality is both hit and miss during the days where most soapy were still open

Google translate from senior bro in kapoo local forum below which maybe useful during post pandemic landscape:

Zone A.
- coconut. For me, this is a shop that I go to and see beautiful people every time. There's never been a time when I thought.. I've come a long way. The real one doesn't match the cover not stabbed anything Some people are prettier than others. But here, the cost of the cost is very expensive, the top is beautiful, the cost is 3000+3000, P.A. is ok, send me any picture, do not reserve from the photo of every shop in any case. If interested, you have to meet in person before paying.

- krca At first I thought the shop was ruined. This restaurant has a distinctive point. It's the only store in Thailand where
 Playboy Bunny has won awards. But it's been several years, not two years. Suitable for people who like profiles, cost should be 7000+, P.A. is not ok, doesn't talk very well.

- Diy, everything is like coconut, both Pia, cost and photo submission But there will be fewer beautiful people, but not much. Now charge the cost according to my wish. Sometimes it's more expensive than coconut. Some people sell it for tens of thousands. Crazy

- wifi. I've explained a lot in detail. Let's go check it out. I reiterate that this restaurant P.A. is very ok. All children work hard Must go to see the real person often, sometimes there is a white elephant

- KITTY If you want a beautiful person to choose from, the person who writes that top5 is to reserve it, you don't have to go to see the real person, it's definitely beautiful. Also, the cost is 2800+3000 P.A. It's good to recommend. The only thing I don't like about this restaurant is that the younger siblings come to stand in front of the board in front of us. Most of the customers don't like this. please update

Zone B
- the secret, this shop is newly opened. I know this shop because one kid said that he moved to this restaurant. This shop focuses on cost, very cheap if walk in 3000, if booking 2500 and of course nothing in the world is cheap and good. As far as I go, there are only 2 beautiful people and they are always fully booked. This shop has a pair of 5000 cosplays, no more positives. P.A. is very good. There is not much parking in front of the shop, but the last place to go should hire a guard to find a place to park for customers. I secretly feel pity when it's hot, it's hot, it's hard to find a place to park

- Belle, many people don't like this place. May not like some Pia, the picture is not on the cover, but because you forgot the rule that I used to say that you can't reserve from every photo of the shop in any case. This restaurant is similar to wifi, meaning you have to come and see it in person often, once in a while there is a white elephant. I never thought to cut this shop from the list because it's a real white elephant like wifi, but you have to be patikent and go see it in person often. One Pia is really fierce, but I'll tell everyone that he's not his father or mother, sometimes we don't have to keep his words. This restaurant has some good. Cost 4000, some may be more expensive.

- lollipop, now this Pia seems to be close to me If you want to be beautiful, choose someone who doesn't have a picture, just a name, but don't be very confident like KITTY. Let's come and see the real one if it's your specification or not. The cost is 3500 P.A. It's good. Good room. Parking is a bit more than the secret. Because you can park in the alley opposite the shop

- wow and the pool. Let's say it together. The caution of these two shops is that there are only young children, at least 26, some are already 30. Of course, people who have been through a lot will know how to make up beautiful. How do you make customers fall in love? will find someone who has never done almost none You can call it none at all. Cost 3000 P.A. wow is better because just looking at the real person, never complaining, but wow is not good in that there is no parking space. The customers come here and it's very busy.

fallen11
07-02-2022, 02:05 PM
Nice thread on kapoo joints…will be exploring more in depth in sub urban locations in zone B category by local kapoo forum esp in Ramuhamkeng uni area where there is cluster of kapoo joints such as The secret spa, melody, lollipop and Candice stone throw away from the pimp.

Personally had tried the great,metropole & society around tourists area but price and quality is both hit and miss during the days where most soapy were still open

Google translate from senior bro in kapoo local forum below which maybe useful during post pandemic landscape:

Zone A.
- coconut. For me, this is a shop that I go to and see beautiful people every time. There's never been a time when I thought.. I've come a long way. The real one doesn't match the cover not stabbed anything Some people are prettier than others. But here, the cost of the cost is very expensive, the top is beautiful, the cost is 3000+3000, P.A. is ok, send me any picture, do not reserve from the photo of every shop in any case. If interested, you have to meet in person before paying.

- krca At first I thought the shop was ruined. This restaurant has a distinctive point. It's the only store in Thailand where
 Playboy Bunny has won awards. But it's been several years, not two years. Suitable for people who like profiles, cost should be 7000+, P.A. is not ok, doesn't talk very well.

- Diy, everything is like coconut, both Pia, cost and photo submission But there will be fewer beautiful people, but not much. Now charge the cost according to my wish. Sometimes it's more expensive than coconut. Some people sell it for tens of thousands. Crazy

- wifi. I've explained a lot in detail. Let's go check it out. I reiterate that this restaurant P.A. is very ok. All children work hard Must go to see the real person often, sometimes there is a white elephant

- KITTY If you want a beautiful person to choose from, the person who writes that top5 is to reserve it, you don't have to go to see the real person, it's definitely beautiful. Also, the cost is 2800+3000 P.A. It's good to recommend. The only thing I don't like about this restaurant is that the younger siblings come to stand in front of the board in front of us. Most of the customers don't like this. please update

Zone B
- the secret, this shop is newly opened. I know this shop because one kid said that he moved to this restaurant. This shop focuses on cost, very cheap if walk in 3000, if booking 2500 and of course nothing in the world is cheap and good. As far as I go, there are only 2 beautiful people and they are always fully booked. This shop has a pair of 5000 cosplays, no more positives. P.A. is very good. There is not much parking in front of the shop, but the last place to go should hire a guard to find a place to park for customers. I secretly feel pity when it's hot, it's hot, it's hard to find a place to park

- Belle, many people don't like this place. May not like some Pia, the picture is not on the cover, but because you forgot the rule that I used to say that you can't reserve from every photo of the shop in any case. This restaurant is similar to wifi, meaning you have to come and see it in person often, once in a while there is a white elephant. I never thought to cut this shop from the list because it's a real white elephant like wifi, but you have to be patikent and go see it in person often. One Pia is really fierce, but I'll tell everyone that he's not his father or mother, sometimes we don't have to keep his words. This restaurant has some good. Cost 4000, some may be more expensive.

- lollipop, now this Pia seems to be close to me If you want to be beautiful, choose someone who doesn't have a picture, just a name, but don't be very confident like KITTY. Let's come and see the real one if it's your specification or not. The cost is 3500 P.A. It's good. Good room. Parking is a bit more than the secret. Because you can park in the alley opposite the shop

- wow and the pool. Let's say it together. The caution of these two shops is that there are only young children, at least 26, some are already 30. Of course, people who have been through a lot will know how to make up beautiful. How do you make customers fall in love? will find someone who has never done almost none You can call it none at all. Cost 3000 P.A. wow is better because just looking at the real person, never complaining, but wow is not good in that there is no parking space. The customers come here and it's very busy.

Trying to decode from the translation.

White Elephant = very beautiful girl?
Young children = young girl (dont mistaken it for real children ok)
P.A. = ????:confused:

Seems expensive.

addict999
07-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Trying to decode from the translation.

White Elephant = very beautiful girl?
Young children = young girl (dont mistaken it for real children ok)
P.A. = ????:confused:

Seems expensive.

White elephant=Rare gem (edited)
Young children = syt
P.A = agent or okt
picture is not on the cover = fake pic or 照骗

And when they mentioned cost..i think some pricing include FJ too as many LINE agent has straight away quote me B2B price around 1.5k to 3k and FJ from 3k to 6k depending on different tier of girls and joints

fallen11
07-02-2022, 08:29 PM
White elephant=landmines from the sentence meaning (not 100% sure though)
Young children = syt
P.A = agent or okt

And when they mentioned cost..i think some pricing include FJ too as many LINE agent has straight away quote me B2B price around 1.5k to 3k and FJ from 3k to 6k depending on different tier of girls and joints

ya i think the price they quote is 2 prices.
The 1st price is the standard package. Say 3000 maybe just for hj + bj
Then another +3000 maybe is to upgrade to fj
So fj is 3000+3000.
if 3000 no fj is expensive, unless is a quality to die for.

I always see photos first, then go down and see the real person. Never commit to a photo only. And if the photo already sucks, dont bother going down to see the real person

atoll
07-02-2022, 09:13 PM
In Thailand, to find a "white elephant" means you are very lucky, so i would say the writer means you can find the rare gem in the shop.

3k baht for kapoo joint is quite high, usually means the girl is a top model there, not the normal pricing. At this price, the girl would be fully nude and session is 1hr. Some kapoo joints have different tiered prices for semi-nude.

The top up is for full service. 3k per shot is also quite ex, but if you add up the cost, it would be similar to what you pay for the higher class models at mid-tier MPs such as Labelle. At Maria or Black Caviar, the lower tier models would be at this starting price.

There are gems that can be found at kapoo. However, the difference at kapoo is that the lady gets to choose if they want to offer the FJ., and usually you have to negotiate with the girl or can ask the okt to negotiate upfront before choosing.

I know there are some kapoo that advertise full service upfront, but i won't consider these joints as kapoo though.

Finally, chances of kapoo girls offering FJ during this period is quite high. So good time to explore now :cool:

addict999
07-02-2022, 09:22 PM
if 3000 no fj is expensive, unless is a quality to die for.

I always see photos first, then go down and see the real person. Never commit to a photo only. And if the photo already sucks, dont bother going down to see the real person

Agreed..if they are G club super model standard then worth it else just go to soapy or agogo bar.

They are budget ones for FJ at low 3k with off peak hours discount if willing to venture out of tourist trap

In Thailand, to find a "white elephant" means you are very lucky, so i would say the writer means you can find the rare gem in the shop.

Finally, chances of kapoo girls offering FJ during this period is quite high. So good time to explore now :cool:

Thanks for correction bro.

Guess the supply of mixed of soapy and gclub closed during pandemic has shifted over to local kapoo joints…saw quite a number of new joint popping up like kingdom that is offering group discount and drinking services

racerace69
17-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Can any bro decode the names of the joints. Coconut? Diy? WiFi? I tried searching Ramuhamkeng on google maps also got nothing.
Help will always be appreciated.

White elephant=Rare gem (edited)
Young children = syt
P.A = agent or okt

Pipolaki
17-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Can any bro decode the names of the joints. Coconut? Diy? WiFi? I tried searching Ramuhamkeng on google maps also got nothing.

Search "kapoo" in google maps...

Funquest
17-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Just for my understanding and maybe others, these kapoo joints have younger and newer girls than let's say Mai Chan, Mitu, Kokoro, Momo, Daisy Dream, Doki Doki, etc... I've been to all the mentioned but should I be expecting anything different from these kapoo type?

The reason I ask this is because Kokoro seems to be listed as a kapoo but I found nothing really different or special about the place other than it's really clean but the girls spend eternity washing you but I guess under the circumstances better to be clean and safe.

kslogic
17-04-2022, 11:38 PM

Coconut spa? Yes very happening been there twice. Mostly are for real Uni students. They come in around 3 - 5pm. If you book through line they can come down earlier. just one or two are really cute and pretty. The rest would say so so. But many part timers so if you’re lucky some nice ones may just appear. It’s opposite to Makro Sathorn. Not difficult to find. Most can negotiate for full. Please don’t ask price as it does fluctuate. Speaking Thai like local definitely works to your advantage here.

racerace69
18-04-2022, 04:08 AM
I’ve been bumming around today around Sukhumvit 24. Went to RSK, Pink. Got quite a few gems. Also had an amazing time at Kokoro earlier with a nice petite mm. Wana go check out joints with Uni students tomorrow. Probably Kitty RCA. Amongst all the line accounts I’ve added from kapoo only this Kitty didn’t offer FJ In it’s package.

atoll
18-04-2022, 11:20 AM
The reason I ask this is because Kokoro seems to be listed as a kapoo but I found nothing really different or special about the place other than it's really clean but the girls spend eternity washing you but I guess under the circumstances better to be clean and safe.

The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.

If you ask a local Thai, they would not see places like Kokoro or Penthouse as a kapoo joint, simply because they offer full service upfront. HJ is the standard happy ending for kapoo, and anything else is up to chemistry and negotiation with the girl. For my Thai friends, the thrill is with the "chase" and unlocking more services, and those working in kapoo joints tend to be more syt and pretty, with quite a number of uni students doing this sideline.

Also they would classify arb nam joints as those big establishments, such as Maria, Black Caviar etc rather than the smaller oily/soapy joints alomg Sukhkumvit sois.

Places like Mitu, Doki doki, Daisy Dream etc are like a hybrid oily/soapy, where they offer oil massage coupled with bathtub soapy services. To cater to Jap clientile, some of these places also offer nuru.

So depending on what u are looking for, u go to different places:

If looking for full service in a more classy environment, wait for soapy establishments to open.
If looking for full service and not particular about the room and environment, can go to the smaller oliy/soapy joints.
If looking to "sian" younger girls, better chances if go kapoo. Cavaet is that many kapoo girls may not be able to speak fluent english.

Of course you can sian girls in any of the joints, but the probability of finding a fair, young uni student at kapoo joint is higher than the other places.

addict999
18-04-2022, 07:38 PM

Google kapoo and use chrome google translate to navigate their local forum to get into their line or telegram groups

The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.

Agreed…line has been blurred and landscape has changed after covid with large soapy joints still closed so now “kapoo” joints now absorb those supply of FLs who used to work in the Huat Kway soap joints when i visited the newly opened secret spa located in town in town area.

Having said that, there are still traditional kapoo joints around that purely provide HJ and FJ is up to nego with syt mostly uni part timers. Most joints are on hybrid mode mixed of stocks with HJ and FJ services ;)

ExcaliburSG
18-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Google kapoo and use chrome google translate to navigate their local forum to get into their line or telegram groups

Agreed…line has been blurred and landscape has changed after covid with large soapy joints still closed so now “kapoo” joints now absorb those supply of FLs who used to work in the Huat Kway soap joints when i visited the newly opened secret spa located in town in town area.

Having said that, there are still traditional kapoo joints around that purely provide HJ and FJ is up to nego with syt mostly uni part timers. Most joints are on hybrid mode mixed of stocks with HJ and FJ services ;)

My first time seeing photo in Google Drive and reasonable pricing :D The area name is unique too, Town in Town.

LongHai
24-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Bro during the session , do you think I should exchange line with the kapoo girl and Sian them go out dinner and party ?

Posti34
25-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Most are like prostitute can nego fj

Funquest
25-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Bro during the session , do you think I should exchange line with the kapoo girl and Sian them go out dinner and party ?

Sure but very YMMV. I did. But they have limited English or barely any English so conversation is going to be a challenge. Is it really worth it? I'm tending to think no, at least for myself.

jaggleme
26-04-2022, 07:34 AM
Just visited kororo massage. Had a young girl, 25. Excellent service, wash from head to toe. Excellent nuru + sex. Paid 3900 baht for such excellent service and those sub standard shit bitches in SG are charging ludicrous amounts in the Local Dome! Fuck Covid and let’s travel to Bangkok!

addict999
26-04-2022, 11:15 PM
Just visited kororo massage. Had a young girl, 25. Excellent service, wash from head to toe. Excellent nuru + sex. Paid 3900 baht for such excellent service and those sub standard shit bitches in SG are charging ludicrous amounts in the Local Dome! Fuck Covid and let’s travel to Bangkok!

Kororo belongs to the no frill jap style soap mini joint rather than kapoo even though they advertise in local kapoo forum near Asoke Area:D

tehbingg
27-04-2022, 09:45 AM

all the girls look really good too!!

Olofmeister
28-04-2022, 11:08 AM
any kapoo joints to intro around Asoke surrounding?

I googled a list, but many of them have closed. Kitty RCA seems to be popular, but not very near as well.

atoll
28-04-2022, 11:30 AM
any kapoo joints to intro around Asoke surrounding?

I googled a list, but many of them have closed. Kitty RCA seems to be popular, but not very near as well.

Closest to Asoke would be 1 society at Sukhkumvit Soi 39, Fabz Club near Phra kanong BTS. The Great and @praram9 near Rama 9 MRT.

Two joints at the Silom/Sathorn area - wifizone and Spark

There's also kokoro and ruensonklin (RSK) at Sukh soi 23 and soi 24, as well as Penthouse at Ekkamai. I classify these as more oily/soapy joints than kapoo.

Google kapoowebboard and you can find these listings and links to their accounts.

bluephone
28-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Finally can go to BKK freely again. Long time since I held a siambu in my arms. Does anyone know where I can see or arrange a private MF sex show?

sex hunter
28-04-2022, 02:44 PM
Finally can go to BKK freely again. Long time since I held a siambu in my arms. Does anyone know where I can see or arrange a private MF sex show?

Bro when u travel to Bangkok

secretlurker88
28-04-2022, 10:22 PM
in bkk now, any bros want chiong together pls hit me up.

rickk7
29-04-2022, 08:43 PM
Coconut spa? Yes very happening been there twice. Mostly are for real Uni students. They come in around 3 - 5pm. If you book through line they can come down earlier. just one or two are really cute and pretty. The rest would say so so. But many part timers so if you’re lucky some nice ones may just appear. It’s opposite to Makro Sathorn. Not difficult to find. Most can negotiate for full. Please don’t ask price as it does fluctuate. Speaking Thai like local definitely works to your advantage here.

Hi, I;m first time chiong in Thai for coming week. Still not sure how does the Kapoo things work? It is like spa or something? Been go through kapooclubwebboard , added their line and i assume they are agent/mamasan replying.. So is it ok to straight ask for the clearer photo (as all photos are censored), and will it very rude or not good if straight ask if the gers are offering FJ

kslogic
30-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Hi, I;m first time chiong in Thai for coming week. Still not sure how does the Kapoo things work? It is like spa or something? Been go through kapooclubwebboard , added their line and i assume they are agent/mamasan replying.. So is it ok to straight ask for the clearer photo (as all photos are censored), and will it very rude or not good if straight ask if the gers are offering FJ

Can ask lah, what’s the worse that can happen? You scare kanna scolding is it?

secretlurker88
30-04-2022, 08:17 AM
wifi zone receptionist is hot. dammit.

actually can we book the receptionist? ahaha

Funquest
30-04-2022, 09:46 AM

Not the one from Coconut. What a place. In a dead end alley, rooms are like right beside the main area and can hear the girls all sitting around eating/chatting. It wasn't cheap either as I got offered FJ but a lot of restrictions. Think I'll pass on Kapoos because I don't have the time to invest in finding those white elephants. The girl I had is pretty but something just missing from the experience.

fallen11
03-05-2022, 12:31 AM

receptionist????
the last time i visited wifizone a few months ago, the receptionist was a man!

atkb
03-05-2022, 01:03 AM
may i know the base service for kapoo joints like type of services, how many shots and price.

is there possibility of FJ and LT?

addict999
03-05-2022, 01:06 AM
may i know the base service for kapoo joints like type of services, how many shots and price.

is there possibility of FJ and LT?

Base service would b2b and HJ for traditional kapoo joints but now most new “kapoo” joints offers FJ in their price package and LT is up to your nego skills as most of them are uni syt part timers.

ownage_sex
03-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Base service would b2b and HJ for traditional kapoo joints but now most new “kapoo” joints offers FJ in their price package and LT is up to your nego skills as most of them are uni syt part timers.

What are the "new" Karoo joint that have FJ?

NatNap
06-05-2022, 08:14 PM
For those laojiao who frequent/tried many Kapoo joints, can give newbie some guidance?

Out of the many joints, which one would you all recommend? in terms of girls quality and service? I'm doing some homework for my upcoming trip. So far Kittyspa @ RCA quality seems quite good.

Just the name of the joint will do. I will do the rest of the research. Kamsia in advance.

Sianxxxxx
06-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Tried coconut. Chose this location from what photos line agent sent standard looked better vs WiFizone and 1Society. Was greeted by a line up when I arrived. All quite chio minimal ps. Pretty fair(like Chinese) and young(less than 25)
Service nothing to shout about.
Damage not cheap.
*disclaimer I went on a Fri night. It was quite empty. The other 2 gave me limited options.

addict999
06-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Tried coconut. Chose this location from what photos line agent sent standard looked better vs WiFizone and 1Society. Was greeted by a line up when I arrived. All quite chio minimal ps. Pretty fair(like Chinese) and young(less than 25)
Damage not cheap.
*disclaimer I went on a Fri night. It was quite empty. The other 2 gave me limited options.

Agreed must go at right timing to get the best out of the selection options…i visited coconut one weekday night but most of the pretty ones all booked by regulars..downside is the location at the end of the alley but this joint always got new stocks refreshed :cool:

NatNap
06-05-2022, 11:18 PM
swee.. thanks bros

coconuts +2 votes.. lai

I added a few lines and coconuts is the most aggressive, kept sending promos lol

threepio
07-05-2022, 12:03 AM
Damage not cheap.

Do they provide full? How much in total? Thks!

Eye1BJ
07-05-2022, 12:06 AM
Damage not cheap.

Hi bro, able to share what was the damage?

Sianxxxxx
07-05-2022, 12:48 AM
Yes they provide. My door fee was 2500(i think kena Tok) Remaining depends on nego with girl.

atoll
07-05-2022, 07:23 AM
Yes they provide. My door fee was 2500(i think kena Tok) Remaining depends on nego with girl.
You didn't overpay. For comparison, other kapoo nearer the Sukhkumvit area such as the Great, Fabz Club, Wifi, 1 society etc also charging 2100-2500 for 70min b2b with clothes off. If you had to pay additional tips for lady to take off clothes, then you definitrly kenna tok.

Also, full service should typically be 1 to 1.5k baht top up. If lady ask for far more than that, it also means you kenna tok. Some of these places provide both b2b and full service prices, hence use that as market rate.

sometimes_only
13-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Damage not cheap.

I don't see coconut in the list at the Kapoo website leh. Able to see wifizone and 1Society

NatNap
13-05-2022, 04:38 PM
I don't see coconut in the list at the Kapoo website leh. Able to see wifizone and 1Society

Under zone A bro.

sometimes_only
15-05-2022, 02:01 PM
Under zone A bro.

Thx Bro, finally saw it liao. Old man eyes not so good lolz :D

pearx
17-05-2022, 01:26 AM
Personally I feel it’s what you want out of it.

People go to Kapoo coz younger girls or Uni girls so more exciting I guess

Massage parlour mostly all either aged or season already.

sometimes_only
21-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Might be subjective but should be kapoo.

Kapoo at least got line up for you to see when you go in.

Do you need to pay entrance fee to see line up? or can see liao and leave if not interested?

atoll
21-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Do you need to pay entrance fee to see line up? or can see liao and leave if not interested?

Yes, you can walk in and request to view lady. But for kapoo joints, there are ladies that are only available via booking and do not join line up.

No entrance fee and can leave if you don't find someone you are interested.

For most joints, they have a private groupchat for regular customers, where they send uncensored photos. You can request to be added after your session. Some joints may ask for a small joiner fee to be in the vip group chat.

fullofschiiit
21-05-2022, 01:05 PM
more HW to do lol

how is kitty spa (RCA) & Penthouse? As compared to coconut mentioned earlier

atoll
22-05-2022, 05:20 PM
more HW to do lol

how is kitty spa (RCA) & Penthouse? As compared to coconut mentioned earlier

Personally, i wouldn't bother going Kitty RCA if you are comparing to coconut and Penthouse. Coconut standard price is HJ with full service to be negotiated. Penthouse price is full service. More ladies to choose from at Penthouse, but if you are more into SYT, coconut is prob better. Just my humble opinion

LongHai
22-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Bro atoll , May I know how do you usually travel to coconut ? BTS Chong Nongsi followed by bike ? I remembered last time I travelled by car to that area and it was a quite jam. Thanks !

fullofschiiit
22-05-2022, 07:21 PM
Personally, i wouldn't bother going Kitty RCA if you are comparing to coconut and Penthouse. Coconut standard price is HJ with full service to be negotiated. Penthouse price is full service. More ladies to choose from at Penthouse, but if you are more into SYT, coconut is prob better. Just my humble opinion

Thank you!

atoll
22-05-2022, 08:18 PM
Bro atoll , May I know how do you usually travel to coconut ? BTS Chong Nongsi followed by bike ? I remembered last time I travelled by car to that area and it was a quite jam. Thanks !

That place is hard to find. Easier to take taxi there. Just show the driver the address or call CocoNut and ask the receptionist to direct the driver.

Sathorn area will only jam during peak hours. Don't go at that time lor.

LongHai
22-05-2022, 11:52 PM
That place is hard to find. Easier to take taxi there. Just show the driver the address or call CocoNut and ask the receptionist to direct the driver.

Sathorn area will only jam during peak hours. Don't go at that time lor.

Thanks bro atoll the information ! Solid !

wah78
23-05-2022, 08:39 AM
All bros,
Can someone kindly provide the line ID for wifizone & coconut spa. I unable to locate in google. TIA 🙏🙏

atoll
23-05-2022, 08:44 AM
Go google "kapooclub webboard" and you will find your answers there.

Tigerheart
24-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Trying to find the address for coconut, but not available on the kapoo webboard leh... did you guys get it directly from them via Line instead?

atoll
24-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Trying to find the address for coconut, but not available on the kapoo webboard leh... did you guys get it directly from them via Line instead?

CocoNut doesn't post their address on their webboard or Line. You need to add their Line and request the address from them directly.

sniper79
24-05-2022, 08:31 AM

The location need to reach by taxi. Abit not that convenient .

NatNap
02-06-2022, 02:30 PM
looking for interested bro to check out Coconut or wifi together.. pm me

potatoesbouncer
03-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Hi Bros here, just checking does Kapoo allow walk-in or have to make reservation 1 day advance or we can contact them on the day itself to make reservation if found any interested girl?

Eye1BJ
03-06-2022, 06:06 PM
Hi Bros here, just checking does Kapoo allow walk-in or have to make reservation 1 day advance or we can contact them on the day itself to make reservation if found any interested girl?

Hi bro, in my last trip, i enquired various places. Can just walk-in, but there may not be many ladies working.

I tried to book a lady one day in advance, but they ask me to pay deposit. When i said no, the person on Line told me to just walk in based on appointment time.

NatNap
04-06-2022, 02:12 AM

I think if there’s a particular one that you are interested better check with the admin if she is available that day and what time? cos she may not be working everyday. if you just walk in, then you probably have to choose from whatever is available at that time or come back another day.

xeroorc
04-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Bro here in bkk, visited coconut 3times already. The quality of girls here damn good young and pretty. 20-25 age. Kapoo are HJ BJ place with options to piak piak depends on nego skill. I took a half jap half Thai girl that looks like lisa cost me 3000 for 75mins HJ BJ. Then golden question u want to have sex. Paid 2000 and caps on start piaking. Girls say they rather join Kapoo because it gives than a dignity instead of wearing a price tag at Maria all that

Zeith
04-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Bro here in bkk, visited coconut 3times already. The quality of girls here damn good young and pretty. 20-25 age. Kapoo are HJ BJ place with options to piak piak depends on nego skill. I took a half jap half Thai girl that looks like lisa cost me 3000 for 75mins HJ BJ. Then golden question u want to have sex. Paid 2000 and caps on start piaking. Girls say they rather join Kapoo because it gives than a dignity instead of wearing a price tag at Maria all that

can share address of coconut

xeroorc
04-06-2022, 06:02 PM
can share address of coconut

Just message coconut la the address they will give

NatNap
04-06-2022, 08:15 PM

wah that’s like LT price already. is that the normal rate?

xeroorc
05-06-2022, 11:43 AM
wah that’s like LT price already. is that the normal rate?

Girls here are really below 25 yo, quality of girl alot better than else where. White skin and smooth somemore

NatNap
05-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Girls here are really below 25 yo, quality of girl alot better than else where. White skin and smooth somemore

wah lau.. make me want to go now liao

you can be their ambassador liao bro

addict999
05-06-2022, 11:25 PM

Lol simi dignity.. all whores end of the day 5555

Probably u will find more uni bkk syt at kapoo joints after their school timing during daytime which local fav:D

Squiffy
07-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Hi fellas. Not new to Bangkok or the general scene, but new to Kapoo joints. I checked out the message boards (using Google Translate) and found a few real cuties. However, when I sent English messages on LINE I don't get any responses.

Is it possible to just walk in and pick from a lineup? Also, how do I find the address of some of these places? I'm looking in Zona A the Silom area.

Thanks in advance and happy safe hobbying all!

atoll
07-06-2022, 12:32 PM
Hi fellas. Not new to Bangkok or the general scene, but new to Kapoo joints. I checked out the message boards (using Google Translate) and found a few real cuties. However, when I sent English messages on LINE I don't get any responses.

Is it possible to just walk in and pick from a lineup? Also, how do I find the address of some of these places? I'm looking in Zona A the Silom area.

Thanks in advance and happy safe hobbying all!

Yes, you can always do a walk-in and the receptionist will ask all the available ladies for viewing. The only issue is that there are many other ladies that will only go to the shop when there is booking or available only through booking, so selection is limited for walk in.

Also, some joints require deposit for advance booking. Some will waive off this requirement, others just ask you to walk-in instead. Up to your negotiation skill.

The address for these places in Zone A would be avail on webboard or through Line. I only recall Coconut having to request the address directly from the Line admin. Rest of them should be easily available.

There are a couple of kapoo joints that do not reply if message in english. I suspect it is because the admin doesn't understand english. Try sending a simple thai phrase using google translate first and when they reply, send your mesaage in english. Worst case, of they not interested in earning your money, you can take your business somewhere else.

halohalo11
07-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Yes, you can always do a walk-in and the receptionist will ask all the available ladies for viewing. The only issue is that there are many other ladies that will only go to the shop when there is booking or available only through booking, so selection is limited for walk in.

Also, some joints require deposit for advance booking. Some will waive off this requirement, others just ask you to walk-in instead. Up to your negotiation skill.

The address for these places in Zone A would be avail on webboard or through Line. I only recall Coconut having to request the address directly from the Line admin. Rest of them should be easily available.

There are a couple of kapoo joints that do not reply if message in english. I suspect it is because the admin doesn't understand english. Try sending a simple thai phrase using google translate first and when they reply, send your mesaage in english. Worst case, of they not interested in earning your money, you can take your business somewhere else.

Super pro bro , I like it ! U must have gone to kapoo for multiple times until experience already haha 😂👍

atoll
07-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Super pro bro , I like it ! U must have gone to kapoo for multiple times until experience already haha 😂👍

Kapoo joints have been around for as long as soapy MPs. It is just that pre-Covid era, kapoo places were more frequented by locals or foreigners working in bkk. Tourists would usually go the MPs instead. With Covid and soapy MPs closing down, kapoo became an option for locals and foreigners to get their lady fix. This is especially so when some kapoo now offer full service upfront as part of the package.

Modus operandi of kapoo joints are very similiar. Once you go to a couple of places, you'll understand how they are run. Many of the girls do this as sideline, so they may be available for a while and then disappear. So no point surfing for the girl you want until a couple of days before you want to go. Of course there will also be the permanent girls that are always available in the shop.

I'm just paying it forward now, after benefiting from other bro's sharing during pre-Covid days. Always appreciate other people sharing as i cannot possibly go explore all the various nightlife options in bkk. I have my kapoo joint preference, but it is good to hear experience from other chiongsters too ;)

Squiffy
07-06-2022, 04:42 PM

Thank you for the additional info fella. This afternoon I actually did hear back from a few places on LINE that I found in the Silom area and they did share a few photos.

I'm curious about how these joints operate. Is it like a massage parlor setup or are the rooms and beds purely for hooking up--so you pick the girl, go right to the shower and fun activities, or is there an oil massage process that leads up to the fun activities?

Just want to get some details so I know what to expect and what to do. Thanks again.

atoll
07-06-2022, 05:45 PM
There is no standard procedure for kapoo joints, and alot of it is dependent on the lady itself. So your experience in one place may differ from another. Typically, these places have only basic facilities ie. Room with attached shower. Some of the websites will show you the rooms available. Lower your expectation if you are someone who been to soapy MPs before.

Usually service is shower first and most of the time the lady will shower and clean you. After that, on the bed they will start with piano massage, followed by catbath and some sensual massage. Some ladies use oil, but generally most do not. This is followed by short BJ/BBBJ and then HJ. This is usually the time that lady asks if want full service if this is not offered in the package. Don't assume this will be offered - up to lady. Finish is typically HJ if no full service offered.

Whatever boundaries you want to push with the lady depends on how you negotiate and her playability. The thrill for locals is to unlock or KC the lady through flirting, and of course getting their Line for outside meet up.

Hope this short spill manages your expectations....

Squiffy
09-06-2022, 10:52 AM
There is no standard procedure for kapoo joints, and alot of it is dependent on the lady itself. So your experience in one place may differ from another. Typically, these places have only basic facilities ie. Room with attached shower. Some of the websites will show you the rooms available. Lower your expectation if you are someone who been to soapy MPs before.

Usually service is shower first and most of the time the lady will shower and clean you. After that, on the bed they will start with piano massage, followed by catbath and some sensual massage. Some ladies use oil, but generally most do not. This is followed by short BJ/BBBJ and then HJ. This is usually the time that lady asks if want full service if this is not offered in the package. Don't assume this will be offered - up to lady. Finish is typically HJ if no full service offered.

Whatever boundaries you want to push with the lady depends on how you negotiate and her playability. The thrill for locals is to unlock or KC the lady through flirting, and of course getting their Line for outside meet up.

Hope this short spill manages your expectations....

Legendary. Thank you. Will be back in Bangkok in two weeks and can't wait to explore.

TheUnforgiven
10-06-2022, 08:10 PM
For those who went to Coconut before, how do you pick the girls before you go? I see that all the photos in Line are all censored?

chingchangman
13-06-2022, 01:42 AM
here to share my experiences with kapoo joint with people who are interested.

Kapoo joints are plenty to choose from, the only thing is you need to know where they are and how to get there. They are mostly quite secluded with mostly no MRT or BTS station nearby as far as i know. I always stay at asoke which is very accessible and quite central to complete what i need to.

I had been coming here for work reasons most often and my first kapoo joint i went was in 2018. Kapoo girls are much much much more good looking than any of the girls in Soi Cowboy or those massage places around the sois. Main thing is they are usually college girls looking to make some money on the sideline i guess.. which gives a differeent feel to those bargirls or MLs at the sois, who are more, shall i say - battle hardened? The only thing you may not get is to up them. But that is no loss for me because I don't really enjoy FJ for my own preferrence. So bros who are out for FJ should find out which kapoo joint have fuck job on offer. On the surface some offer FJ too on the side but that is up to your nego with them

So below i have some kapoo joints to share my experiences. A lot of information can be obtained by using LINE but keep in mind to use thai language that you can google translate easily. Usually when i subscribe to their channel there will be frequent updates on who is avail but with censored face. But you can ask who is available now (again, in thai) and they will share with you their girls.,most of them have uncensored faces. Just use google translate "may i know who is available now (or whatever time you want)?" and paste and send them a message. They will reply rather promptly. The photos have edited a bit but IMO, quite close to what you see in real person. Also, some girls have put on make up for their photo but at work their make up very light or even none at all. But still lookable.

Once you see someone you like, you can proceed to book the girl at what time you like etc.

However, you can also walk in to choose the girls and they will show you who is availble there and then. Which is how i always roll because sometimes on photo look good but real person may look not so good but. Before i actually go, i also send a text to find out how many girls are available and see their photos. I think the really good ones, they still will send censored photos. Never booked this way before

Here are some of the Kapoo joints i visited and frequent

1Society (RTF many times, But sadly, the one of the most chio ML i have seen has stopped working there)
Location: Phrom Phong area. Soi 35. You want to look for Maiko KTV. It is on level 3.
The most i had seen here is about six gals. Quality of girls are pretty good but after pandemic, the QUANTITY had dropped -. My two visits post pandemic girls are not as great as the past and few options (but could be due to the time i visited) so I may only go there when i am short of time, for eg: the last day of my trip.

Note: There were no replies from the joint's line. Maybe they had changed their line

Fabz
Location: Near Ekkamai. Long walk and i will take motorsai to go in
Only went once pre pandemic. Girl i had was quite chio, good body, fair skin and enhanced boobs. Damage was quite high i recall. But never returned because location was not optimal for me. FJ was offered.

Coconut
Location: Sathorn area. About 5 to 8 mins walk to the main road. Location hard to get there. Girls on offer during my one trip was not bad. I had a girl who could speak decent english and mandarin and shes about a 8. Skinny, mid tanned and natural small boobs.
Definitely will return here.

DIY
During my two trips here i always see plenty of choices and lineup is really good. First time i had a fair skinned girl with enhanced boobs and shes like a 7 to 7.5. Second visit i had a chiang mai university girl (she said) and fair skinned good natural tits and very willing to please and even wanted to give me a BBBJ but i declined (CHIONG SAFE!). However. she said shes here for about 4 days only so i may not see her again :(:( Damage is 2500B plus tips

S-park
Location: Sathorn area, very close to Kido Playschool Sathorn (LANDMARK)
Visited twice. First time i had a tall, slender lady which is like 6.5 to 7. Plenty of girls on their LINE app. First time i went about 4 to 5 pm rthere were plenty of choices. Second time all but one was booked and i did not proceed. (headed to DIY after). ON offer was FJ at 5000B

Sakanza
First trip just 1.5 hour ago. Two girls on offer. LINE has plenty of inforamtion.
FJ HJ available. However, girl photo to choose, no line up to show. Heavily edited. So i kinda wasted some money here. The girl was a 1. YOu may even mistake her for a Ladyboy :D:D
However, service provided here is very different from other kapoo joints. This one is more like a spa and shower house. I got a full body scrub and lotion bath and a decent massage from the lady. She wanted to HJ me but i declined as i dont think i can cum :o:o
Will probably not return any more. Unless i want someone to bath me like a baby.

IN all, kapoo clubs for me is definitely my chiong to go to. But if you looking for FJ. you really need to know which are the ones to go to

Most of the information for Kapoo joints can be found at kapoo webboard. Use google translate to find your way. if you cant do that, just stick to soi cowboy or suk massage places lar.

PM me if you need more information you cannot find. Dont be lazy. Those questions that i think can be easily obtained from other sources, will be ignored. Also do nt PM me about how chio they are. Your level of chio and my opinion may differ. But i can say they are more chio than more than half of the girls you can find at cowboy and MPs around.

Enjoy chionging bros and hope this info is helpful! :):)

Funquest
13-06-2022, 09:15 AM
I looked up on the Kapoo Board but is there a Zone map? Like indicating the area each zone is located? I know Zone A is around the well known area of Bangkok - Sukhumvit/Sathorn.

eEconomist
14-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Sorry how to add my Line accounts to coconut?

Siammy
14-06-2022, 02:46 PM

Sakanza
First trip just 1.5 hour ago. Two girls on offer. LINE has plenty of inforamtion.
FJ HJ available. However, girl photo to choose, no line up to show. Heavily edited. So i kinda wasted some money here. The girl was a 1. YOu may even mistake her for a Ladyboy :D:D
However, service provided here is very different from other kapoo joints. This one is more like a spa and shower house. I got a full body scrub and lotion bath and a decent massage from the lady. She wanted to HJ me but i declined as i dont think i can cum :o:o
Will probably not return any more. Unless i want someone to bath me like a baby.First, check your spelling. It's Sazanka Spa and Lounge at ssawangroup.wixsite.com/sazanka. Second, check your facts. Sazanka is far from being a kapoo. Sazanka is one of two or three Japanese-owned Korean-style spas offering akasuri services. They include a HJ at the end.

These akasuri joints predate kapoos by decades. They cater to the Japanese crowd. Sazanka was located in Washington Square for a long time. Sakura Akasuri and Massage at sakuraakasuri.wixsite.com/sakura/home is another one. It's located on Thonglor. A third was located off of Sukhumvit 33 but it might have closed. Expect to be scrubbed squeakily clean. Don't expect SYTs.

Siammy
14-06-2022, 02:50 PM
I looked up on the Kapoo Board but is there a Zone map? Like indicating the area each zone is located? I know Zone A is around the well known area of Bangkok - Sukhumvit/Sathorn.Dunno if there's a map but each zone lists the major streets in that zone. Just look up the streets in an online map.

atoll
14-06-2022, 10:21 PM

Here are some of the Kapoo joints i visited and frequent

1Society (RTF many times, But sadly, the one of the most chio ML i have seen has stopped working there)
Location: Phrom Phong area. Soi 35. You want to look for Maiko KTV. It is on level 3.
The most i had seen here is about six gals. Quality of girls are pretty good but after pandemic, the QUANTITY had dropped -. My two visits post pandemic girls are not as great as the past and few options (but could be due to the time i visited) so I may only go there when i am short of time, for eg: the last day of my trip.

Note: There were no replies from the joint's line. Maybe they had changed their line

Fabz
Location: Near Ekkamai. Long walk and i will take motorsai to go in
Only went once pre pandemic. Girl i had was quite chio, good body, fair skin and enhanced boobs. Damage was quite high i recall. But never returned because location was not optimal for me. FJ was offered.

Coconut
Location: Sathorn area. About 5 to 8 mins walk to the main road. Location hard to get there. Girls on offer during my one trip was not bad. I had a girl who could speak decent english and mandarin and shes about a 8. Skinny, mid tanned and natural small boobs.
Definitely will return here.

DIY
During my two trips here i always see plenty of choices and lineup is really good. First time i had a fair skinned girl with enhanced boobs and shes like a 7 to 7.5. Second visit i had a chiang mai university girl (she said) and fair skinned good natural tits and very willing to please and even wanted to give me a BBBJ but i declined (CHIONG SAFE!). However. she said shes here for about 4 days only so i may not see her again :(:( Damage is 2500B plus tips

S-park
Visited twice. First time i had a tall, slender lady which is like 6.5 to 7. Plenty of girls on their LINE app. First time i went about 4 to 5 pm rthere were plenty of choices. Second time all but one was booked and i did not proceed. (headed to DIY after). ON offer was FJ at 5000B

Sakanza
Will probably not return any more. Unless i want someone to bath me like a baby.

Enjoy chionging bros and hope this info is helpful! :):)

Good sharing bro. Thanks for thr FR on DIY and Spark. I seldom go Sathorn area, but may pop by to visit DIY and Spark in my next trip.

Agree with your take on 1 Society. It used to be my regular joint till the angpais left for other places. Standard has dropped even before covid struck.

Fabz is actually 5min walk from Phra Kanong BTS. In fact, it is one of the more accessible kapoo joint out of all the places listed in zone A. The downside is the rooms needs renovation, but at least it is big as compared to other places like Wifi. Girls are more the OL type, with syts appearing on occasions.

The Great and RSK are also easily accessible with BTS/MRT. Ladies are more towards OL and older type. Ladies room at Silom is also fairly accessible and has a syt at the moment, but not sure for how long

Places like Sazanka and kokoro are better known for service than ladies. Whether they are classified as nuru or akasuri or oily massage joints, i don't really bother. But they are listed on the kapooqebboard along with other kapoo joints.

Coconut seems to have the most syts at the moment. The only drawback is its location, which is a pity. A traditional kapoo joint that only offers b2b /hj service upfront, with full service to be negotiated with lady.

fredriv
19-06-2022, 09:47 PM
Just wondering for 1hr - 1.15hr kapoo session whereby sometimes after a shower and quick 5min massage and flip for sensusal and you release soon thereafter with say, still half an hour left. You could try to possibly ask for a 2nd shot?

atoll
19-06-2022, 10:31 PM
Just wondering for 1hr - 1.15hr kapoo session whereby sometimes after a shower and quick 5min massage and flip for sensusal and you release soon thereafter with say, still half an hour left. You could try to possibly ask for a 2nd shot?
For kapoo, 2nd shot will have to top up. Need to negotiate with lady. You have a higher chance of getting free 2nd shot at oily MPs than kapoo joints.

fredriv
20-06-2022, 01:16 PM
For kapoo, 2nd shot will have to top up. Need to negotiate with lady. You have a higher chance of getting free 2nd shot at oily MPs than kapoo joints.

Thanks.Perhaps i'm abit passive but typically my experienxes always ending <1hr mark, although on few times those with good chemistry would be closer to 1hr

atoll
20-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Thanks.Perhaps i'm abit passive but typically my experienxes always ending <1hr mark, although on few times those with good chemistry would be closer to 1hr

I mean you can always ask her to give you massage until times up. Usually when you go wash up, they take it as cue to end session. You can always chitchat with the lady after that, but if she is passive and not talking maybe due language barrier, why prolong the awkwardness? Better to just leave earlier. IMHO.

Funquest
26-06-2022, 09:26 AM

For Coconut, do you know when a good time to go during weekends? I read that during weekdays, the uni girls wander in after classes but not sure how things work during weekends. I prefer to walk in but I think you mentioned that some girls only show up if they have bookings. I want to give this place another try.

atoll
26-06-2022, 09:56 AM
For Coconut, do you know when a good time to go during weekends? I read that during weekdays, the uni girls wander in after classes but not sure how things work during weekends. I prefer to walk in but I think you mentioned that some girls only show up if they have bookings. I want to give this place another try.

It is best to check through their Line on how many ladies working before dropping by. Hard to predict when the part timers will choose to turn up.

I only been there once in the late afternoon on Sat. There were at least 5 to choose from?

Spawn1979
01-07-2022, 10:21 AM
It is best to check through their Line on how many ladies working before dropping by. Hard to predict when the part timers will choose to turn up.

I only been there once in the late afternoon on Sat. There were at least 5 to choose from?

Ditto this- went on an evening during the weekend. 5 ladies available.
In and out in 15 mins due to language barrier.
Damage 2500 to mamasan+500 tip baht
YMMV

Join the coconut line- u will get spam with pictures n can ask mamasan details of how many working at that point in time.

Siammy
01-07-2022, 02:51 PM
YMMV

Join the coconut line- u will get spam with pictures n can ask mamasan details of how many working at that point in time.They will also send you short videos, but they're viewable only on a phone, not a PC.

fredriv
01-07-2022, 05:47 PM
YMMV

Join the coconut line- u will get spam with pictures n can ask mamasan details of how many working at that point in time.

15mins in and out with 500baht tips? Worth the experience?

Spawn1979
01-07-2022, 10:28 PM
In my experience, my opinion is it is not worth it.
But YMMV

Edit: would rather top up more and engage Tony/ apple escorts

atoll
03-07-2022, 10:55 AM
In my experience, my opinion is it is not worth it.
But YMMV

Edit: would rather top up more and engage Tony/ apple escorts

Your session lasted 15 minutes and you still tip her 500baht? If you decide to leave early because cannot communicate and don't want things to be awkward, then it is your right as a paying customer. But unless she really done something to deserve a tip, please don't spoil market leh. Even locals know not to tip ladies unless they provide additional services.

I've stated before that kapoo places are not meant for tourists as many of the ladies do not speak english and the level of service provided is not on par as those soapy/oily MPs. There are 'rare gems' that appear once a while that is a SYT, can speak decent english and provide GFE, but tourists on short holiday may not have the luxury of time to hunt. Sometimes, one session alone is not enough to build that chemistry with the lady and get her contact as holiday gf.

If you are there to experience the hype of kapoo joints, do moderate your expectation. If you are there to hunt for gems, it takes patience, time and money. We may have money, but often we run out of patience and time. Many other more effective options to meet syts.

fredriv
04-07-2022, 06:22 PM
Your session lasted 15 minutes and you still tip her 500baht? If you decide to leave early because cannot communicate and don't want things to be awkward, then it is your right as a paying customer. But unless she really done something to deserve a tip, please don't spoil market leh. Even locals know not to tip ladies unless they provide additional services.

I've stated before that kapoo places are not meant for tourists as many of the ladies do not speak english and the level of service provided is not on par as those soapy/oily MPs. There are 'rare gems' that appear once a while that is a SYT, can speak decent english and provide GFE, but tourists on short holiday may not have the luxury of time to hunt. Sometimes, one session alone is not enough to build that chemistry with the lady and get her contact as holiday gf.

If you are there to experience the hype of kapoo joints, do moderate your expectation. If you are there to hunt for gems, it takes patience, time and money. We may have money, but often we run out of patience and time. Many other more effective options to meet syts.

Was thinking of going either coconut or wifizone but ended up the latter due to more convenience. 2300b for 75min overall okay perhaps the girl is relatively young n new. Total ard 45-50min,start with some massage and tcss before the deed. I didnt try to get a 2nd shot although its prob available as top up. Didnt really ask.

Can ask in LINE for unblur pics but expect some photoshop la.

fallen11
05-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Was thinking of going either coconut or wifizone but ended up the latter due to more convenience. 2300b for 75min overall okay perhaps the girl is relatively young n new. Total ard 45-50min,start with some massage and tcss before the deed. I didnt try to get a 2nd shot although its prob available as top up. Didnt really ask.

Can ask in LINE for unblur pics but expect some photoshop la.

wifizone package includes what service?
Massage + hj only?:confused:

fredriv
06-07-2022, 05:41 PM
wifizone package includes what service?
Massage + hj only?:confused:

Start with bj finish with hj. PR did say anything else negotiate with girl

wankandwang
07-07-2022, 04:53 PM

i agree about spoiling market if this gets too common it will become the norm, the negotiated price might even go up since they know we can afford and they start to have foreigner price

warringparrot
08-07-2022, 02:21 PM
i agree about spoiling market if this gets too common it will become the norm, the negotiated price might even go up since they know we can afford and they start to have foreigner price

then you will see prices up here then the god quality see here up price they also up prices then everywhere up price

inflation!

lebranong
15-07-2022, 10:25 AM
can a bro help DM Coconut's line? the kapoo web board is down and coconut not on kapoo club website

kslogic
15-07-2022, 02:07 PM
can a bro help DM Coconut's line? the kapoo web board is down and coconut not on kapoo club website

The site appears to be up. Maybe check your connection?

eEconomist
17-07-2022, 11:31 PM
I went to Coconut last Sunday.

To find the location, you can Line message them in Thai, just do a google translate or you can copy and paste this ที่อยู่ที่ไหน = thee yu tee nai = address where. It simple and they replied me with address and google map. Show to a taxi driver. They will know.
The place is not in Sukhumvit but in Sathorn, that is about 15 mins drive away from Asoke area. Not near BTS or MRT.

Place nice it is a small house, with a few room. Not those big faciful shop. There were 3 girls, all ok. I took the one with with the fairer skin. Here name is Rita.

Comments
Body : 7/10 A to B cup
Looks : 8/10 (typical Thai university student look and feels, like those young chio fair student who you see wearing uniform along the street)
Service : 5/10 (hello is uni student and not pro, cannot expect Nana or Thamae standard)
Price : sorry I cant recall exactly. I think is THB 2500 for 90 mins
Overall experience : different experience and first time I tried student after like 20 years.
RTF : Yes, but next time, I will connect with the mamasan first since I am already is in contact with her via Line. I speak Thai (but cant read and write)

Tigerheart
19-07-2022, 07:36 AM
I went to S-Park last Friday.

The location is quite easy to find (Since there's this children playground next door which you can find via Google Maps). Also in Sathron apparently.

Body: 8/10 (C Cup!! I was lucky maybe...grasp quite shiok also)
Looks: 8/10
Service: 7/10 (Pretty acceptable service)
Price: THB 2500 for 60 mins BJ/Massage (Piano?...) + THB 1000 extra for FJ

RTF: The choices ain't too great on the day I was there so probably not so soon, but I managed to get the Line contact of the girl, so maybe i will just ask her out directly...

On the other hand though, my friend who went with me had a much better experience with the girl he picked... (She was damned aggressive during the whole session, kinda like forcing herself onto him, with the foreplay, BJ, etc eventually leading to the FJ)

ffml
19-07-2022, 08:23 AM
I went to S-Park last Friday.

The location is quite easy to find (Since there's this children playground next door which you can find via Google Maps). Also in Sathron apparently.

Body: 8/10 (C Cup!! I was lucky maybe...grasp quite shiok also)
Looks: 8/10
Service: 7/10 (Pretty acceptable service)
Price: THB 2500 for 60 mins BJ/Massage (Piano?...) + THB 1000 extra for FJ

RTF: The choices ain't too great on the day I was there so probably not so soon, but I managed to get the Line contact of the girl, so maybe i will just ask her out directly...

On the other hand though, my friend who went with me had a much better experience with the girl he picked... (She was damned aggressive during the whole session, kinda like forcing herself onto him, with the foreplay, BJ, etc eventually leading to the FJ)

Top up just 1k for fj? That's a great deal.

sundial
21-07-2022, 12:27 PM
YMMV

Got line contact?

itraxx2016
25-07-2022, 07:40 AM
Paid a visit to Penthouse Spa in Thonglor last week, and picked Leica. Pretty, SYT, great tits with pinkish nips. Service was decent but English level was pretty low, hard to connect. Cost for full service was fairly steep at 4.5k, although service was good. Not sure I would do it again.

xlr8
04-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Good recommendation- checked out coconut line up this PM and got a nice SYT - new was her name. Really sweet and what she lack in service she made up with a sweet smile and big personality. Maybe 160cm with small A. Ended up HJ. Otw out saw another chio one who is taller. The rest were all smaller size ones. Will rtf next time

=eEconomist;21462766]I went to Coconut last Sunday.

To find the location, you can Line message them in Thai, just do a google translate or you can copy and paste this ที่อยู่ที่ไหน = thee yu tee nai = address where. It simple and they replied me with address and google map. Show to a taxi driver. They will know.
The place is not in Sukhumvit but in Sathorn, that is about 15 mins drive away from Asoke area. Not near BTS or MRT.

Place nice it is a small house, with a few room. Not those big faciful shop. There were 3 girls, all ok. I took the one with with the fairer skin. Here name is Rita.

Comments
Body : 7/10 A to B cup
Looks : 8/10 (typical Thai university student look and feels, like those young chio fair student who you see wearing uniform along the street)
Service : 5/10 (hello is uni student and not pro, cannot expect Nana or Thamae standard)
Price : sorry I cant recall exactly. I think is THB 2500 for 90 mins
Overall experience : different experience and first time I tried student after like 20 years.
RTF : Yes, but next time, I will connect with the mamasan first since I am already is in contact with her via Line. I speak Thai (but cant read and write)[/QUOTE]

phuntru
05-08-2022, 05:02 PM
went to this place called ellie house spa on rama 3 rd. walked in and told only 1 girl was available, so asked to see her,

beautiful tall girl....in a very provocative tight outfit. said yes for her and off we went. she held my hand n took me to the room, and as soon as she closed the door, she just turned around and grabbed my little brother. took off my pants, and started blowing. never ever experienced this... i mean it generally starts atleast in the shower.. my hand stated to roam, while she was blowing, my hands cupped her supple soft tits..

after a little while we went into the shower. little bit of soaping and another round of blowing.. she was really going at it, i almost ended there. ne ways she stopped and pushed her ass right up against me and started rubbing. i grabbed her tits, and she just turned her face around for dfk. to me this just feels awesome. hands are roaming freely, hers and mine. i think we were in the shower more than 30mins.

then onto the bed. lots of making out, total gfe. while she was stroking me.
she told me to start doggy. soft moans, didnt seem fake.
and then missionary to finish. gave a nice tip. awesome experience really recommend.

secretlurker88
06-08-2022, 10:23 PM
went to this place called ellie house spa on rama 3 rd. walked in and told only 1 girl was available, so asked to see her,

beautiful tall girl....in a very provocative tight outfit. said yes for her and off we went. she held my hand n took me to the room, and as soon as she closed the door, she just turned around and grabbed my little brother. took off my pants, and started blowing. never ever experienced this... i mean it generally starts atleast in the shower.. my hand stated to roam, while she was blowing, my hands cupped her supple soft tits..

after a little while we went into the shower. little bit of soaping and another round of blowing.. she was really going at it, i almost ended there. ne ways she stopped and pushed her ass right up against me and started rubbing. i grabbed her tits, and she just turned her face around for dfk. to me this just feels awesome. hands are roaming freely, hers and mine. i think we were in the shower more than 30mins.

then onto the bed. lots of making out, total gfe. while she was stroking me.
she told me to start doggy. soft moans, didnt seem fake.
and then missionary to finish. gave a nice tip. awesome experience really recommend.

awesome bro. can I ask please, did this girl ask for $$ for top up to fuck?

phuntru
07-08-2022, 02:52 AM
awesome bro. can I ask please, did this girl ask for $$ for top up to fuck?
no she didnt. the price includes fs. u can tip her later.

secretlurker88
07-08-2022, 09:26 PM
no she didnt. the price includes fs. u can tip her later.

so how much was the total price before tips? thanks in advance

phuntru
08-08-2022, 03:53 PM
so how much was the total price before tips? thanks in advance
TOTAL PRICE WAS 3500 BAHT. I TIPPED ANOTHER 500

Squiffy
27-08-2022, 04:15 PM
Had my first trip to A Kapoo Club on my last trip to Bangkok. I joined the WiFi Zone LINE account a few weeks ago and decided to visit because I was staying very near to Silom.

The folks at the counter were very helpful--with limited English. And I picked out a sexy young lady (who ended up having a huge back tattoo that I didn't expect and that took away from the sideline student fantasy) from the arranged lineup. Into the room we went and she provided a basic cleanup in the shower followed by a brief oil massage. The HJ that followed was nice and not too rushed but after I was done it was quickly back into the shower and things were done. She had a condom with her when we entered the room so I had high hopes for at least a BJ, but I think I was in and out in 30 minutes. Damage was THB 2200 with a small tip to the girl and the desk manager.

Like others have reported, you are likely to find some diamonds in the rough here but the lineup I saw was not what I expected from their LINE account. It looked more like a lineup of typical Bangkok spa gals that sideline SYTs. I will likely visit a Kapoo Club again, but it won't be a priority.

Just my two cents and wanted to share with you fellas. Happy hobbying.

waiyanphyo
28-08-2022, 12:15 AM

What is syts?

Humlea
01-09-2022, 08:33 PM
What is syts?

Funny question but I can understand... it means Sweet Young Thing :D

F-boy
01-09-2022, 10:15 PM
Where the cheapest kapoo joint?
I just want my duck sucked for the lowest price

anikisan
02-09-2022, 12:43 AM
TOTAL PRICE WAS 3500 BAHT. I TIPPED ANOTHER 500

wow bro. u actually paid $150 for a fuck? siao ah. $60 can book a chio 20 YO leow leh

MrLangZai
02-09-2022, 06:34 PM
wow bro. u actually paid $150 for a fuck? siao ah. $60 can book a chio 20 YO leow leh

Where $60 sia? 👀

atoll
05-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Fiwfans.com

But I just tried and picture don’t look like the real person …so hit and miss

Fiwfan in BKK is similiar to FL Dome 1 in SG.

There are good stables and bad stables. Those bad ones will do bait and switch or use fake photos. Even good stables use photos that have been enhanced with beauty filters, so always discount and manage expectation. But at least got resemblence to real person.

If the session is advertised really cheap, there must be a reason for doing so. Ladies that are pretty will always be at a premium. Not to say can't find a cheap and good bonk, but have to find those good stables first. Good advice from previous bro on not going for ladies under 1.5k baht per shot cos higher probability of land mine.

There are fake FRs and genuine FRs. If the lady has good FRs and has unfiltered photos posted by customer, that is a genuine FR. Avoid ladies with no FRs unless you tried the stable before and proven reliable. Fiwfan has a list of ranking for customers. Can follow their FR to find the good stables and better bonks.

I've only had a couple of experiences with bait and switch, but these are with new stables i didn't try before, and they go straight into my blacklist.

riotspace
06-09-2022, 05:51 AM
Any bros went to Melody before? Seems to have a few branches, wondering which is better one to go, in terms of location and girls?

lonelyfish
11-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Had my first trip to A Kapoo Club on my last trip to Bangkok. I joined the WiFi Zone LINE account a few weeks ago and decided to visit because I was staying very near to Silom.

The folks at the counter were very helpful--with limited English. And I picked out a sexy young lady (who ended up having a huge back tattoo that I didn't expect and that took away from the sideline student fantasy) from the arranged lineup. Into the room we went and she provided a basic cleanup in the shower followed by a brief oil massage. The HJ that followed was nice and not too rushed but after I was done it was quickly back into the shower and things were done. She had a condom with her when we entered the room so I had high hopes for at least a BJ, but I think I was in and out in 30 minutes. Damage was THB 2200 with a small tip to the girl and the desk manager.

Like others have reported, you are likely to find some diamonds in the rough here but the lineup I saw was not what I expected from their LINE account. It looked more like a lineup of typical Bangkok spa gals that sideline SYTs. I will likely visit a Kapoo Club again, but it won't be a priority.

Just my two cents and wanted to share with you fellas. Happy hobbying.

I added Wi-Fi zone line account, the pics sure looks good so I want to try it for my next biz trip cuz it's near the hotel in Silom area which I'm staying for biz trip.

Do they offer just HJ or full service? Do they have B2B massage or BBBJ? Otherwise I'll have to go all the way visit to the MPs I frequent at Sukhumvit area.

riotspace
13-09-2022, 06:18 AM
Hi bros, whats an average tip to give the girls?

barslut
13-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Fiwfans.com

How bad was the miss bro ? But looking @ the price offered seemed to cheap to be true

Squiffy
14-09-2022, 10:01 AM
I added Wi-Fi zone line account, the pics sure looks good so I want to try it for my next biz trip cuz it's near the hotel in Silom area which I'm staying for biz trip.

Do they offer just HJ or full service? Do they have B2B massage or BBBJ? Otherwise I'll have to go all the way visit to the MPs I frequent at Sukhumvit area.

The times I have been there it has only been HJ service. The SOP is that you pick the girl from the lineup, she showers with you, there is a brief oil massage and then the HJ. I have read and heard that additional can be requested (and negotiated).

I follow them on LINE as well and the photos are very sexy, but the lineup doesn't ever meet my expectations from the photos.

ives08
14-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Fiwfans.com

Bro, Fiwfans is outcall or Incall to their place?

lonelyfish
14-09-2022, 11:26 PM
The times I have been there it has only been HJ service. The SOP is that you pick the girl from the lineup, she showers with you, there is a brief oil massage and then the HJ. I have read and heard that additional can be requested (and negotiated).

I follow them on LINE as well and the photos are very sexy, but the lineup doesn't ever meet my expectations from the photos.

Ah, thank you. I be in BKK again next week, but I'm staying near the MPs at Sukhumvit this time. If I got time, I may head down and have a go. I don't mind no FJ, but at least try and get BBBJ.

frondsdu
15-09-2022, 01:08 AM
Always incall I think...usually, it's at a hotel or condo.

atoll
15-09-2022, 08:01 AM
Ah, thank you. I be in BKK again next week, but I'm staying near the MPs at Sukhumvit this time. If I got time, I may head down and have a go. I don't mind no FJ, but at least try and get BBBJ.

Some kapoo joint baseline service is BBBJ or BJ (depends on lady), but there are also some joints where lady may only give BJ when requested. I had similiar experience in wifi before, where lady only gave HJ and had to request for BJ. One asked for tips while others didn't.

Incall. If lady or stable offers outcall, it will be indicated on the profile page. Usually they will ask for small deposit for booking confirmation if outcall offered

msee123
18-09-2022, 11:19 PM
Tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation. Line message them to ask for their location. Basically it’s at Sathon area. Not near any BTS or MRT, so it’s advised to take grab or drive your own car there. They have space for parking. I don’t know any Thai and initially, I use google translate for message. I think the admin realised I not Thai after a few texts so replied in simple English. Admin sent pictures of girls working for the day. Most, if not all, look syt well below 25. Booked a session with one fair skinned syt, called Buddy.

Reached the place and saw around 3 syt sitting around a table, I think they waiting for their grabfood cuz dinner time. The girl I booked was not at the table, so for bros who want to walk in, I’m not so sure how many are available. Sit at the reception for a few minutes and the girl came to fetch me to the room.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Her face, especially the eyes, look similar to Rae lil black before the surgery.
Body: Petite, small B. Has a nice hip and ass for her size.
Service: Did small talk, with simple English, before the action. Proceeded to shower together and followed by piano massage. After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. So far all SOP. Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for 2000 baht and proceeded to do the deed. Her reaction during the session was good and also quite initiative, changing to different positions. Not like some of the dead fishes I have experienced. Afterwards, proceeded to shower together while chit chatting. She said she was in Sg in July and showed me her insta pictures. Maybe working in dome1 lol.
Price: 2500 to reception and 2000 to the girl. A bit on the pricier side
RTF: yes, because her look is my type. Good GFE and service is decent albeit slight language barrier. Based on the pictures sent by admin, there should be other gems as well. And as always, YMMV.

LostFated
28-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Is there any at huai kwang area?

nunon
14-11-2022, 05:04 PM
Tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation. Line message them to ask for their location. Basically it’s at Sathon area. Not near any BTS or MRT, so it’s advised to take grab or drive your own car there. They have space for parking. I don’t know any Thai and initially, I use google translate for message. I think the admin realised I not Thai after a few texts so replied in simple English. Admin sent pictures of girls working for the day. Most, if not all, look syt well below 25. Booked a session with one fair skinned syt, called Buddy.

Reached the place and saw around 3 syt sitting around a table, I think they waiting for their grabfood cuz dinner time. The girl I booked was not at the table, so for bros who want to walk in, I’m not so sure how many are available. Sit at the reception for a few minutes and the girl came to fetch me to the room.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Her face, especially the eyes, look similar to Rae lil black before the surgery.
Service: Did small talk, with simple English, before the action. Proceeded to shower together and followed by piano massage. After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. So far all SOP. Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for 2000 baht and proceeded to do the deed. Her reaction during the session was good and also quite initiative, changing to different positions. Not like some of the dead fishes I have experienced. Afterwards, proceeded to shower together while chit chatting. She said she was in Sg in July and showed me her insta pictures. Maybe working in dome1 lol.
RTF: yes, because her look is my type. Good GFE and service is decent albeit slight language barrier. Based on the pictures sent by admin, there should be other gems as well. And as always, YMMV.

Thank you for sharing nice experience.

Actually this place is near my house and I'm regular.
There is another shop in the same area which was on the same management. If you can't find any interesting girl can go to soi 24 near Chinese temple next to hotel.

Along the riverside also have big massage shop.
This area is a gem which not in the main business area. That why some uni girl office girl prefer to work part-time here.

LLSG
19-11-2022, 11:41 PM
First time tried such joint last week, at 1Society. Easy to reach. Did not book in advance. 2 girls were available, both super pretty. Picked one with a killer body. Slim, long legs, large enhanced boobs, between 21 and 25 yo, flawless. Showered and gave sensual massage, very soft and relaxing, then started exploring. At that point I have her a good painting that seemed well received, she finished with HJ, then shower together again.

So a pleasant experience but fj was not available and i would have preferred, given how very hot she was. Damage was also very steep at 3,100.

Glad I tried, i'll go again, but dont think I'd be a regular. Ordered in the next day and for 3000 I had a longer and better massage, fj, although with a less stunning girl, but still very nice.

atoll
21-11-2022, 09:20 AM
First time tried such joint last week, at 1Society. Easy to reach. Did not book in advance. 2 girls were available, both super pretty. Picked one with a killer body. Slim, long legs, large enhanced boobs, between 21 and 25 yo, flawless. Showered and gave sensual massage, very soft and relaxing, then started exploring. At that point I have her a good painting that seemed well received, she finished with HJ, then shower together again.

So a pleasant experience but fj was not available and i would have preferred, given how very hot she was. Damage was also very steep at 3,100.

Glad I tried, i'll go again, but dont think I'd be a regular. Ordered in the next day and for 3000 I had a longer and better massage, fj, although with a less stunning girl, but still very nice.

Thanks for the FR. Have to go look see since you mentioned have super pretty ladies now :)

1society prices have always been more expensive. There are other better kapoo joints (some offer full service upfront) but need to travel further outside Asoke-Phrom Phong.

LLSG
26-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Good to know. I'll explore some that are more out of the way next time. Certainly a pleasant experience.

Thanks for the FR. Have to go look see since you mentioned have super pretty ladies now :)

1society prices have always been more expensive. There are other better kapoo joints (some offer full service upfront) but need to travel further outside Asoke-Phrom Phong.

sirbrandon8441
26-11-2022, 04:50 PM
what is a kapoo joint ?

freebiez
30-11-2022, 02:29 PM
I just joined this cinderella group and have to pay to see photos. They have young foreigners (european) and thinking of trying but price is from 7000baht onwards. Have to pay 500 baht for membership. But membership can deduct from cost of first booking. Not sure want to pay or not. Anyone tried cinderella?

secretlurker88
30-11-2022, 09:46 PM

I think I tried the same, she looks like Kimora..but shorter, tight bod

giachia
01-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Hi bro, could you pls share more info about Coconut (wasn't able to find them online)? Do you know if they have a website, or how I can find their Line ID?

kayakracer
01-12-2022, 11:44 AM
I just joined this cinderella group and have to pay to see photos. They have young foreigners (european) and thinking of trying but price is from 7000baht onwards. Have to pay 500 baht for membership. But membership can deduct from cost of first booking. Not sure want to pay or not. Anyone tried cinderella?

i would avoid pay first for anything

hengteck007
02-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Hi bro, could you pls share more info about Coconut (wasn't able to find them online)? Do you know if they have a website, or how I can find their Line ID?

i intersted as well

Funquest
04-12-2022, 09:57 AM

Do you remember her name? Based on your description, must be a girl named Bee.

atoll
12-12-2022, 08:57 AM
I am interested as well

Best to pm me separately for info. If you chiong Dome 1 before, the concept is the same. Probability of land mine is always there, just a matter of higher probability for some stables compared to others.

Luvless
26-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Thank you for sharing nice experience.

Actually this place is near my house and I'm regular.
There is another shop in the same area which was on the same management. If you can't find any interesting girl can go to soi 24 near Chinese temple next to hotel.

Along the riverside also have big massage shop.
This area is a gem which not in the main business area. That why some uni girl office girl prefer to work part-time here.

Hi bro, can u kindly reveal the Soi 24 and riverside shop locations you mentioned?

FLYBY
05-01-2023, 10:53 PM
Just a Tip for future business men that visit the city and can`t get out from meeting/dinners before late hours and do not want to roam the streets:

I visited the Penthouse spa at around 01:30am last month and they had 5-6 girls that from what I understood work to 04:00 am.

Two of the Girls were SYT and very cute.

Place is decent priced (For BKK) Rooms are clean and very discreet

lynex123
20-01-2023, 07:04 PM
Any bro can let me know what is the Line ID of penthouse or Coconut. It is really kind of difficult to find online after searching for a while.

Kam Xia

riotspace
26-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Last year went to a few kapoo joints after doing research on this thread, ended up trying a few girls at Wow. Next month going back bkk again but staying near Rangnam area. Any recommended ones in that part of town? Been searching but haven't come across any. After I tried the younger girls there I feel like dint want to try older milfs while in bkk haha

lynex123
01-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Finally, tried Coconut based on a bro’s recommendation here too.
First look for them in Line message, gotten the pictures of girls working there (i think this joint the girl face is 80% to the pic), those soapy ones, i will said is 65% close
After confirm the girl and ask them for their location. it’s at Sathon area. The area is really pretty out of the way, need taxi or own car as mentioned by another bro. The girl i got is also Buddy.

when i reach there, waited a while, think maybe lunch time. also got another Thai bro just came in, he didnt book, so the mamasan show him the lineup, thats when i saw all the girls. i think compare to soapy joints, they are more syt.

Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Actually her look correspond 75% only but not bad.
Body: Petite, small B.
Service: start with shower with you. then lie down for massage (piano).
After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. All SOP.
Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. (this is same as other bro mentioned too)
Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for standard rate mentioned by other bro
Price: standard but i feel pricier too
RTF: may consider going back to try another girl but seems like only buddy can English
Note: YMMV.

ChiefJerPerr
06-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Does anyone have any recent experiences with 1society?

trancedance
13-03-2024, 08:33 AM
anyone having issue accessing the kapoo webboard? i used to be able to access it, but recently have been getting the following error:

ขออภัย, บุคคลทั่วไป คุณถูกแบนจากการใช้บอร์ดนี้
This ban is not set to expire.

xguy2
17-04-2024, 04:44 AM
Any bros want to exchange latest bkk kapoo syt recommendations? Especially the real gems - young, inexperienced, good attitude, submissive types? Pm and share first, happy to exchange!

Squiffy
20-04-2024, 11:32 AM
Any bros want to exchange latest bkk kapoo syt recommendations? Especially the real gems - young, inexperienced, good attitude, submissive types? Pm and share first, happy to exchange!

Have some good SYT regulars in Bangkok but not all Kapoo workers. We could start a private group to exchange contacts and recommendations if there is interest.

psaman17
20-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Hello I've never been to a kapoo joint before. Is the blow job portion of it with or without a condom? Condom blowjob doesn't do anything for me.

xguy2
21-04-2024, 12:04 AM
Have some good SYT regulars in Bangkok but not all Kapoo workers. We could start a private group to exchange contacts and recommendations if there is interest.
Absolutely!

tommy_cool83
23-04-2024, 11:24 PM
Visited coconut and got a lady for 3.5k (supermodel) level. Syt and good English but a bit dao. Asked for FJ and she quoted 4k and I went ahead. I thought for her look should be the 9k 10k level at BC. Ended up pretty good but she doesn't allow deep French.

Visited wifi the two next day due to easier access but the girl are quite different from photo. I think coconut has its reputation for a reason just that the location is really so hard to get to.

Revvv
27-04-2024, 02:10 AM
Visited coconut and got a lady for 3.5k (supermodel) level. Syt and good English but a bit dao. Asked for FJ and she quoted 4k and I went ahead. I thought for her look should be the 9k 10k level at BC. Ended up pretty good but she doesn't allow deep French.

Visited wifi the two next day due to easier access but the girl are quite different from photo. I think coconut has its reputation for a reason just that the location is really so hard to get to.

Nice find - what does the initial 3.5k cover? Fully naked with BJ at least ?

muscular
27-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Saw this thread coming alive so giving my 2 cents worth in my previous trip.

I visited Wifi Zone, best reason is because its convenient, about 10mins walk from nearest BTS, also my first time going to a Kapoo Joint.

Its quite different from other massage shop, in that the price listed is 2xxx baht but only include handjob and blowjob for 75mins, if want FJ need to top-up depending on the girl, but I like the money fully goes to the girl instead of the shop.

The girls I saw are all very young and green, its good if want to go for a cuddling session with SYTs, if purely for FJ I won't recommend given the higher price tag together with the girls being green. Overall my kind of kick and will visit again, hope to visit other Kapoo Joints but distance from BTS is far and am not comfortable with Grab Motorcycle.

kellix
09-05-2024, 09:59 AM
Where is wifi zone? Doesn’t come up on Google

fallen11
09-05-2024, 06:19 PM
Where is wifi zone? Doesn’t come up on Google

silom plaza
2nd or 3rd floor in 1 corner

kellix
09-05-2024, 07:33 PM
silom plaza
2nd or 3rd floor in 1 corner

Thank you!

Do you know where CocoNut is as well? That doesnt come up on google either

kookoo88
09-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Thank you!

Do you know where CocoNut is as well? That doesnt come up on google either

Just add their LINE and ask for their address or google map location.

southbank388
10-05-2024, 04:26 PM
Just add their LINE and ask for their address or google map location.

Just when somebody posted a decent post of kapoo, it was taken down. Can somebody list down the joints again?

muscular
10-05-2024, 11:08 PM
All the joints are available on the kapoo club website, updates, reviews and information need to review on the kapoo club board. No use asking for address on googlemap, because you will also need specific directions as Kapoos are quite discreet, different from your usual massage places.
Most of them don't even list directions on the website, you need to line them for directions.

Anyway when you go onto the webboard, can go under Zone A for lists of kapoo joints surrounding the bangkok city center area. I've marked some of them down and hope to visit soon in my next trip.

motodiary
11-05-2024, 11:36 AM
Hello I've never been to a kapoo joint before. Is the blow job portion of it with or without a condom? Condom blowjob doesn't do anything for me.

Condom or not is always at the discretion of the girl in Kapoo joints. Some management may entertain your complaint but it is NEVER a good idea to ask the boss to come to the room and demand the girl to take off the condom and blow you. I have been to joints where I only pay for body2body which include handjob not blowjob but the girls still blow me without condom because it is hard to finish me off with hand. It is really entirely up to the girl. If you are circumcised, your chances are higher for obvious reason