PDA

View Full Version : Geishas Place

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

O'shiok
27-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Just received a sms today informing of a TN joint where the gals there are in their uniforms to service you & you can decide whos who in what uniform.:p

Currently 6 new gals there namely:

1)June*(SYTs & sailormoon student uniform)
2)Baby*(Tall slim model)
3)Amy*(Busty STY)
4)Gina*(Girl next door!)

Prices:$140

Same management as VV!Have any bro been there yet?

Will check it out next week follow by my posting!

quiksand
27-10-2007, 08:28 PM
no.not yet

sena11
27-10-2007, 08:40 PM
it look like a interesting place to visit...

waiting for your FR n hope you can share the location with me

thanks

ohayoo007
27-10-2007, 09:06 PM
yes. sounds good. pls share FR and contact. Thanks.

quiksand
27-10-2007, 09:13 PM
haven't try yet!

whats vv?

O'shiok
27-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Bors who are interested to visit this place before me can PM me for their contact but I hope we keep this new place discreet as you are required to call to book your time slot & name beforehand.When you reached there, then you can slowly decide who's who in what uniform!

Bros with at least 20 points and have written FRs will have priority.

Please do not forget to up my points if you find this place interesting.

Cheers & happy bonking!:p

sena11
27-10-2007, 09:38 PM
hai~~

look like i cant get to know this new hunting ground...

so sad..

wtf_haha
27-10-2007, 11:03 PM
me interested too le.. :(

sena11
27-10-2007, 11:18 PM
let earn our 20pts before this place is history..

laserpower
27-10-2007, 11:27 PM
very interested in this place, can share the info with me? Thank in advance. :)

HCMAN
27-10-2007, 11:32 PM
which joint is this
hp izzit xxxxxx88 ?

if not i will love to know wat, can share with me
i go 2molo
have been to 1 $140 kind also at city area but management shift

Just received a sms today informing of a TN joint where the gals there are in their uniforms to service you & you can decide whos who in what uniform.:p

2)Baby*(Tall slim model)
3)Amy*(Busty STY)
4)Gina*(Girl next door!)

ShittyAss
28-10-2007, 12:57 AM

2)Baby*(Tall slim model)
3)Amy*(Busty STY)
4)Gina*(Girl next door!)

Finally the long wait is over liao ah? they are back finally。。hee。。will sms VV tml to enquire abt this new joint。。

ShittyAss
28-10-2007, 12:59 AM

2)Baby*(Tall slim model)
3)Amy*(Busty STY)
4)Gina*(Girl next door!)

Finally the long wait is over liao ah? they are back finally。。hee。。will sms VV tml to enquire abt this new joint。。

O'shiok
28-10-2007, 01:15 AM

Dear bro,

Please keep this place as discreet & low profile as possible as this is just the starting.

Only bros who meets the requirements can PM, then will give them the contact. Do U agree?

ee_enjoy
28-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Hi bro, have upz u for the good sharing.

Can share the contact?

Thanks

leekme
28-10-2007, 02:14 AM
hai~~

look like i cant get to know this new hunting ground...

so sad..

Bro you write FR on budget thrills and i'll upz u

Sammery
28-10-2007, 02:18 AM
care to share this with me?

interesting place...;)

Saito-san
28-10-2007, 02:19 AM

Have to try 1st then can write FR mah... me too junior for TS to intro:D

onwrath
28-10-2007, 02:48 AM
hey bro, can pm me the details? thx a lot!!! :D

China_Kid
28-10-2007, 03:00 AM
Quite interesting TN. But only i can't cheong this place coz i'm still a newbie here & can't qualified yr requirement :D

sena11
28-10-2007, 11:27 AM

thank, i will go try in this week.
but i am not a good writer. lolx

n8250
28-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Thread starter,
Can you kindly PM me the location please ? :p

ShittyAss
28-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Dear bro,

Please keep this place as discreet & low profile as possible as this is just the starting.

Only bros who meets the requirements can PM, then will give them the contact. Do U agree?

Dun worry bro。。i nv reveal the location one。。normally tell them to revert to TS ba。。。Of cos i wan the playground to last as long as possible sia。。hee。。will try next wk。。too shag liao。。if nt can get lst blood FR sia。。。

u try them already?

SSOU
28-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Nice place.

Good concept.

Keep it up and running to serve our cock !!

usernamee
28-10-2007, 12:36 PM
this place will last long, but can share the place. why must need at least 20 points?

thanks

wn anot
28-10-2007, 12:41 PM
hi bro, can anyone tell me how to up your point and my point. cos really wanted to try this place. As i'm still a newbie here.

LeManz
28-10-2007, 01:17 PM
I recall seeing some new gals at VV recently, maybe they're the gals now at Geisha Place? Anyway I smsed the boss just now and got the address. Will drop by later to check it out. Stay tuned.................:cool:

sunnyboy7372
28-10-2007, 01:44 PM
im interested pls pm me the location thk

quiksand
28-10-2007, 01:55 PM
i am interested too.plz pm me the place.thanks

ShittyAss
28-10-2007, 03:21 PM
im interested pls pm me the location thk

PM the TS and let him decide whether to give u the location or not。。

ohayoo007
28-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Please pm me the contact. Promise FR after I visit. Thanks a lot. Need a good rub down.

monte
28-10-2007, 08:42 PM
can give me the contact ? many thanks !

LeManz
28-10-2007, 09:16 PM
SMSed the management this afternoon and got the address for GP. Duly went down and rang the doorbell. Upon entering I saw 6 gals in total, can't remember all their names except think Luv from VV was there. Seems like a couple of the VV gals were transferred to GP along with some new arrivals? The place is quite discreet, doesn't face any major roads and unlike VV the entrance is hidden from passer-bys and pedestrians. But its a lot more cramped compared to VR and VV, space-wise its more like CV? (for those who understand what I'm talking about).

After settling on the couch and eyeing the gals, I narrowed down my choices to June, who was wearing a red uniform that was a cross between race queen and cheerleader, and Julie who was wearing my fav policewoman costume. I couldn't decide which one, so the boss there suggested shuang fei for $250, but only one shot. Seeing as to how I was the only customer and could take my time I agreed.

The gals led me arm-in-arm to a cubicle in the back. My first impression was "Wow its dark in here". There's only a small lamp on the floor providing light, everything else is so dark. In fact while doing June doggy-style, a few times I nearly stuck my little bro up the wrong hole? :eek:

The soapy massage was quite good, Julie and June took turns giving me and my little bro a "Jap AV" style massage. Got a huge turn-on seeing June's young and firm butt moving up and down my chest, especially when lay down on her stomach and you can see her love hole only inches from your face. Julie is more experienced, you can tell from the way she moves and handles your body. June is more of the shy and inexperienced type, but she's willing to learn.

After the soapy massage we headed back to the cubicle for the main action. I won't give too many details except that the gals do BBBJ with hot tea and they do not allow sharing of condom. June uses a lot of KY though, something that always turns me off.

Julie:

Looks: 7
Body: 7.5 (B-cupper, natural with tanned skin)
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 8
Rtf: Maybe, got 2 other gals who look my type

June:

Looks: 8.5 (got that doey-eyed SYT look)
Body: 8.5 (young, slim, very fair, boobs are B-cup but artificial)
BBBJ: 8 (very hardworking, love her tongue skills!)
FJ: 6 (super loose CB, but her slim and firm body is perfect for doggy style)
Rtf: Not sure, the super loose CB was a real shocker..........

Lastly just wanna add that the door is not very sound-proof, could hear the gals talking and the TV through the door. In addition the seating area could be improved as after drinking the tea, the table is positioned so far away I had to stand up and walk across the room each time I wanted to get or put down my cup.

adrj
28-10-2007, 11:24 PM
me too me too... where is it?? pls...

guanner
28-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Call the Guy on Friday Afternoon.
i was told that they have shifted to new location.
Just operate on Friday
Place is cosy. (but not as good as Soapy)

I went to the above place on Friday Night.
Total 6 girls working
i took Baby.

Look 6.5/10
Breast: Small
Tall
Water Bed: Good (abt 15mins)
BBBJ : Strong
Figure: Good
Service: Very Good
RTF: No, Normally i don't Bonk the same gal.
will go n try other gal instead.

FYI: is the same management as Adephi.

Enjoy Bonking.

iDream
29-10-2007, 02:24 AM
sounds same as the one in city area. Also $140 for the whole session.
Wonder is it the same joint?

devilboy1978(2)
29-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Seems like a good place..But 2 bad 4 me,short of 3 pts..:)

Darknites
29-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Congrats... glad the place is finally opened...

unfortunately... i gotta give this place a missed till my semi-retirement is over... enjoy guys... :p

Wolvie
29-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Congrats... glad the place is finally opened...

unfortunately... i gotta give this place a missed till my semi-retirement is over... enjoy guys...
Yeah, the place is open alright ... a little cramp, but very nice and cosy.

Optimus_Prime
29-10-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, the place is open alright ... a little cramp, but very nice and cosy.

so when u bring me there, bro ?

Ahh Fatt
29-10-2007, 03:05 PM
and so, when r u bringing me? hur hur hur :p

kumweng
29-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Call the Guy on Friday Afternoon.
i was told that they have shifted to new location.
Just operate on Friday
Place is cosy. (but not as good as Soapy)

I went to the above place on Friday Night.
Total 6 girls working
i took Baby.

Look 6.5/10
Breast: Small
Tall
Water Bed: Good (abt 15mins)
BBBJ : Strong
Figure: Good
Service: Very Good
RTF: No, Normally i don't Bonk the same gal.
will go n try other gal instead.

FYI: is the same management as Adephi.

Enjoy Bonking.

Do you mind share with me the location. I want to try and will write a full detail
Thks

MamboKing
29-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Baby is the RQ:D in high boots:p

binbin81
29-10-2007, 04:31 PM
any chances for location?

lucif32
29-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Able to share the location?
may not reach 20 points but have posted quite a few FRs before.
genuine samster. hope to hear from TS:D

ShittyAss
29-10-2007, 06:00 PM
What a cool and cloudy afternoon...was still drained by sat's two tries with FL from the other section....

However, as i read thru the threads....i decided to give the boss a sms and jio 3 of my khakis to go down shortly......appt made at 3.30pm..

Purposely went for turtle soup at geylang to boost my body lst!! haha...just like adding NOS to my ride....Vroom.....Off i recce down to the new start up...reaches the place in mins....reach there mins before 3.15pm...Still early for my appt time while i catch a drink nearby....

Knock knock....someone came to ans the door...with other verification details which i avoided in writing...

The moment i step in with my friends....i was caught in a state of shock....Chio ah the place!!! hee...Thumbs up for the sextification atmosphere....can feel the cool atmosphere and follow by the cool weather...its damm cozy sia...

Sit around the sofas while i make my picks...my friends started their actions lst while i take my time....Two gers just came down...one is June, dressed in racing queen suit...while another dress in cheongsam....i pop for the racing queen june...abit small fit for the theme of RQ...

Anyway...after i walk into the room...she help me strip to my birthday suit...very nice gfe touch...started off with soapy massage...had simple chats with her....and realised that she just learn the soapy massage in a few days time...quite cooling soap massage...however have to comment on her hardworking attitude...Chop chop for the soapy thingy...

Proceed back into the room...lie down and ready for actions...still quite drained out from sat's session ah...i wonder how am i gona reach for home run this time round...

She started off with BM....and followed by attacking at my nipples....using warm water in her mouth....quite relaxing and my dead spot is at my nipples sia..wow! Damm good feeling!!

Then she headed south and perform a BBBJ with warm water in her mouth..has been a long time since i tried this already...hot and cold water skills! but lacking of cold water...Her BBBJ is good man!..wah...this time really no horse run ah.....good suction skills....and licking skils....i would rate her 8/10 for that! haha....next she headed below for my two ready to push on cannons...continue for a min and i told her to cap me immediately before i game over....

Next...capped me which i perform a missionary....moaning sounded real...no KY involved i guess when i attacked her south earlier...but like other bros mentioned...its really loose for her young age....she hold onto her legs herself while i continue to thrust in missionary for awhile more...

Followed on with a doggie session....boobs too small is the negative pointer for her...nt impt for me though....saw her butt shaking on while i thrust her in is damm inspirational to continue man!

Turn her around for her a perform horsing riding! Its round1, horse 4! A red horse riding by jockey June!

Before the horse run in...i changed to missionary again....continued for awhile more before.....HOME RUN!!! Goal! Game over~~

Shag out ah!! Duno y this time is quite lenghty for me sia..normal i game over quite fast one...does turtle soup helps?? hee...

Proceed back to the shower point for her to help me in washing up...and chill around for awhile before i plan for my next rd to this sextifaction joint...

FR
========
Name: June, SYT abit lianish!
Theme: RQ, motorist?
Looks: 7/10
Boob: B-
Soapy: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Nah..wana try others lst!

Steamboat
29-10-2007, 06:10 PM
can share this place ?

i dont chiong enough i think =), and this place sounds damn interesting.

ultrashiok
29-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Can any kind bro pm me the location/contact of this joint?

Tried to pm the TS but he can't receive pm.

Thanks.

ShittyAss
29-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Can any kind bro pm me the location/contact of this joint?

Tried to pm the TS but he can't receive pm.

Thanks.

U definetely qualify for this joint。。but thght it will be better for TS to inform you the location ah。。。TS, pm ultrashiok bro ba。。。pai seh bro。。。

ShittyAss
29-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Have to try 1st then can write FR mah... me too junior for TS to intro:D

Meaning。。u write FR on else where lst。。then we upz you for your pts loh。。i also trying to write more FRs now。。i last time chiong and dun write。。and i realised tat i miss out alot of fun man!! hee。。

laserpower
29-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks for FR! What's the damage like?

I've also tried to pm the TS but it seems like he can't receive any pms.
Any bro can help? Thanks in advance :)

ShittyAss
29-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for FR! What's the damage like?

I've also tried to pm the TS but it seems like he can't receive any pms.
Any bro can help? Thanks in advance :)

hee..upz me if u find my FR nice hor...damage the same loh..$100+40....as per the old joints...

Anyway...the gers are pretty new to the scene of VV mgt and style of their joints...they are trying very hard to please us man! :D

Wolvie
30-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Anytime bro ... just drop me an sms ... BTW, you have my new number right?

samsavf
30-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Hi bro,

Can share the contact? Will up u on ur next post

Thanks

LeManz
31-10-2007, 08:19 AM
For those who have PMed me, please PM the threadstarter for the contact. I was asked not to give out the contact to anyone to minimise the 'risk'. :)

Boost
31-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Cant PM TS?

Could someone PM me the location please?

hellsoulrage
31-10-2007, 01:03 PM
sounds like fun, wished it wasn't so packed ytd if nt the boss wouldn't have told me to go to another place when i called him. wasted sia.

agentwilson
31-10-2007, 01:27 PM
can PM me location? :D

isteamewa
31-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Bro, I am a real Geisha lover...can pm address and contact plrase?

Thanks

HBOY
31-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Dear Bro,

Can I have location and contact no?

I know that i cant qualify but i have been looking for this theme place for quite some time and I will definitely be posting after i look for the girls.

Cytan7
31-10-2007, 02:30 PM
can PM me the location?

O'shiok
31-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Every Day is Halloween Day @ Geishas Place! The girls there are dressed in different costumes & ready to party with you!:D

HCMAN
03-11-2007, 04:14 AM
bro i gng 2molo
june cb is loose ? how loose
but is she pretty
did u see amy the big breast?

What a cool and cloudy afternoon...was still drained by sat's two tries with FL from the other section....

However, as i read thru the threads....i decided to give the boss a sms and jio 3 of my khakis to go down shortly......appt made at 3.30pm..

Purposely went for turtle soup at geylang to boost my body lst!! haha...just like adding NOS to my ride....Vroom.....Off i recce down to the new start up...reaches the place in mins....reach there mins before 3.15pm...Still early for my appt time while i catch a drink nearby....

Knock knock....someone came to ans the door...with other verification details which i avoided in writing...

The moment i step in with my friends....i was caught in a state of shock....Chio ah the place!!! hee...Thumbs up for the sextification atmosphere....can feel the cool atmosphere and follow by the cool weather...its damm cozy sia...

Sit around the sofas while i make my picks...my friends started their actions lst while i take my time....Two gers just came down...one is June, dressed in racing queen suit...while another dress in cheongsam....i pop for the racing queen june...abit small fit for the theme of RQ...

Anyway...after i walk into the room...she help me strip to my birthday suit...very nice gfe touch...started off with soapy massage...had simple chats with her....and realised that she just learn the soapy massage in a few days time...quite cooling soap massage...however have to comment on her hardworking attitude...Chop chop for the soapy thingy...

Proceed back into the room...lie down and ready for actions...still quite drained out from sat's session ah...i wonder how am i gona reach for home run this time round...

She started off with BM....and followed by attacking at my nipples....using warm water in her mouth....quite relaxing and my dead spot is at my nipples sia..wow! Damm good feeling!!

Then she headed south and perform a BBBJ with warm water in her mouth..has been a long time since i tried this already...hot and cold water skills! but lacking of cold water...Her BBBJ is good man!..wah...this time really no horse run ah.....good suction skills....and licking skils....i would rate her 8/10 for that! haha....next she headed below for my two ready to push on cannons...continue for a min and i told her to cap me immediately before i game over....

Next...capped me which i perform a missionary....moaning sounded real...no KY involved i guess when i attacked her south earlier...but like other bros mentioned...its really loose for her young age....she hold onto her legs herself while i continue to thrust in missionary for awhile more...

Followed on with a doggie session....boobs too small is the negative pointer for her...nt impt for me though....saw her butt shaking on while i thrust her in is damm inspirational to continue man!

Turn her around for her a perform horsing riding! Its round1, horse 4! A red horse riding by jockey June!

Before the horse run in...i changed to missionary again....continued for awhile more before.....HOME RUN!!! Goal! Game over~~

Shag out ah!! Duno y this time is quite lenghty for me sia..normal i game over quite fast one...does turtle soup helps?? hee...

Proceed back to the shower point for her to help me in washing up...and chill around for awhile before i plan for my next rd to this sextifaction joint...

FR
========
Name: June, SYT abit lianish!
Theme: RQ, motorist?
Looks: 7/10
Boob: B-
Soapy: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Nah..wana try others lst!

ShittyAss
03-11-2007, 12:24 PM
bro i gng 2molo
june cb is loose ? how loose
but is she pretty
did u see amy the big breast?

depends how u define loose ba..to each their own feel...pretty or not ah...SYT loh..abit lianish loh..

Amy...yup...saw her..in sailor moon version..haha..have fuN!:D

vicemeister
05-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Here's a FR on judy

Had some difficulty finding the place but the boss gave me good directions, but alas the parking at the side of the street was all full.
Made my way up to the joint and was introduced to the bevy of beauties. Chose judy because of her cute face, nice butt and long legs.

The soapy room was being utilised so we went back to the cubicle for a massage. She procceeded to massage my back then my balls and ass. A good prelude for what was to follow. We walked back to find the soapy room still occupied, but the girl who was inside came out to the fridge to get 1L of HL milk for what I assume was to be for a milky massage. The lucky bro inside really had a good time I think!

Back from a soapy shower, she proceeded to lubricate her fingers and pussy, then used to lubricated finger to massage the back door and inserted her finger before doing a BJ. I personally like the back door treatment and it was heavenly.

By this time, I had been rubbing her clit, which was now throbbing and hard and she was squirming. After a little more BJ action, she capped me and started riding me. The cubicle next door was also beginning their action and the sound of the moaning and slapping of skin against skin almost became too much to bear.:eek:

Switched to missionary and then finished a few minutes later. Shower was sop but her clit was still nice and rigid and I continued to rub it and finger her. :D

Service and attitude was great.
Will definitely pay a return visit.

Please no PMs on location requests.

jhston
05-11-2007, 04:44 PM
am interested. Can PM me the person n no to contact?

Rondevous
05-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Every Day is Halloween Day @ Geishas Place! The girls there are dressed in different costumes & ready to party with you!:D

Bro O Shiok, kindly enlighten me on the location of this Geisha place.

LeManz
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Went down to take a look after receiving an update. A new batch of gals has come and some of the older gals have gone. Baby, Kristine, Judy and June are still the prettiest there, to me the newly arrived batch doesn't look as good. Unfortunately forgot to bring cash with me so had to beat a hasty retreat. Will post an FR next time I visit. ;)

alvin1783
06-11-2007, 12:09 AM
so when u bring me there, bro ?Aiyo, I bring you there lor :D Come to think of it, shldnt it be the other way round :rolleyes: Hahahaa!

alvin1783
06-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Went down to take a look after receiving an update. A new batch of gals has come and some of the older gals have gone. Baby, Kristine, Judy and June are still the prettiest there, to me the newly arrived batch doesn't look as good. Unfortunately forgot to bring cash with me so had to beat a hasty retreat. Will post an FR next time I visit. ;)By the way, is Kelly rather tall and wore a black/white cheongsam? Her figure looks good man :p

Optimus_Prime
06-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Aiyo, I bring you there lor :D Come to think of it, shldnt it be the other way round Hahahaa!

Then u bring me there lor... cus it seems like you've been there liaoz...heheh :rolleyes: So where's the FR ?

ohayoo007
06-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Please may I have the contact please? Am interested.Thanks.

Power_Hse
06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
If bonking tarma, is the price of 2 damage? How's long the duartion ?

Optimus_Prime
06-11-2007, 12:43 PM
If bonking tarma, is the price of 2 damage? How's long the duartion ?

Think their package is $250 for one hour. No. of cums u better negioatiate w the ladies but usually one.

Power_Hse
06-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Think their package is $250 for one hour. No. of cums u better negioatiate w the ladies but usually one.

Get it...TKS

rrrealrrrumble
06-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Sounds like fun! I have been away for a few months in London/Paris... so miss the Asian treatment... any chance I can get a PM for the mobile number to sms? kum siah...

LeManz
06-11-2007, 07:37 PM
By the way, is Kelly rather tall and wore a black/white cheongsam? Her figure looks good man :p

Not sure about that cos only Kristine was wearing a cheongsam and I don't recall a gal there by the name of Kristine? But maybe she's one of the new arrivals whom I didn't get to meet. Hmmm, maybe I'll check again later....:D

TBogard
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Bro O'shiok, cant seem to PM u leh

Can share the location, PM me, thanks

HCMAN
06-11-2007, 09:22 PM
haha cannot
let me enjoy all the ladies 1st

Bro O'shiok, cant seem to PM u leh

Can share the location, PM me, thanks

cock21
07-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Went there today, was my first time there. 1st impression, this place is pretty small (compared to VV). Altogether saw about 8 girls, some in interesting costume like race queen and Sailor MOon.
Ended up choosing one girl, name Dan Dan. She said she only came 2 days ago (don't they all say that?).
Face quite pretty, body ok, not bad but not that fantastic la. She has a tatoo on her right breast.

Face: 8/10 (to me la)
Body: 6.5/10 (C cuppers but a bit of tummy)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal, not lousy , but nothing to shout about)
AR: 6/10 (she did AR for a short while only, less than 1 min)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very good attitude, she really does enjoy it, accomodating position-wise)
RTF: Not sure (wanna try so many other girls)

Best thing was, she did not rush at all, unlike some other girls. In fact, after we're done, still left about 15 min. So she gave me a massage, instead of hinting at me to leave.

cock21
07-11-2007, 01:09 AM
On the whole, I find VV girls are prettier, at least for this current batch? Anyone agree?
Also, talked to the boss, he said another joint opening next week in the West area. Let's see....

Singe
07-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Been enjoying the related outlets like VV and VR for some time, but no time to write FR.

Got update on Geisha and a few days later, went down there. Found the place-nice and discreet. Stepped in and saw a whole parade of girls. Difficult to chose. They introduced themselves to me. Judy, Baby, and June looked cute. The rest looked ok, but sensory overload-too many tits and ass and legs to look at. Chose Judy, who mamaged to persuade me to do a shuang fei with Baby, saying that she and Baby had done some before.

Judy has a slutty CFM look, moderately tall, nice round b cup boobs and great butt. Baby is the tall slim model type build, small cute tits (but not for boob lovers), and a cute, but not the typical beauty type of face-a bit hard to describe lah.

We started in the bathroom with a soapy massage. Judy is clearly the more experienced, and is in this line back home. She knows how to do Jap soaly style-rub boobs and ass on back, grab my balls and maasaged my asshole while she is sliding all over you, and even quickly slips a soapy finger into my asshole from time to tme, saying that she is cleaning it. She also slides her legs under my legs and fondles my dick between her thighs. Baby all this time is either rubbing whatever bit of me that Judy is not paying attention to, and rubbing her nipples over the other bits of my body, and this goes on for some time. The over to the front, and there are four boobs sliding over my body. Judy keeps massaging my balls and sits on my chest and uses her butt and pussy to slide all over it. She is damm good and gets you really excited.

Back in the room, the start rubbing my back, playing with my ball. Judy spreads my legs and gives a pretty good arse licking, really cleaning it out. baby then tells me to get into a doggie position, and crawls under me and blows me from below. Judy is playing with my balls and massage my arse. Damm high man, cannot tahan. They get me to turn around, and Judy changes condom and starts to blow me,. baby turned on some music and started doing an erotic dance-she is good, and it is quite a turn on. bros, you should ask her to dance for you.

Judy sti; continues to blow, and babys nipples are over my face. She then joins Judy betweeen my legs, and startes to lick my balls while Judy continues to suck my dick, with some occasinal deep throating.

Judy then says that she wants me to pump her, so I get her into missionary, spread her legs wide, and slide into her cunt. She gives the usual cries of "so big, so long", the usual make the guy feel good stuff, and when I start pumping, the moaning starts-its quite realsitic actually. baby is foundling me from behind, but she doesn't really know what to do. She seems to be "helping" be thrust on the downsroke by pushing my butt toawrds Judy's pussy. The noise is incresing, and I have to change positions to help me control. Doggie with Judy next, and this is really enjoyable as judy has a really nice butt. Judy, then says that she wants me to fuck Baby, and she will play with me while I do so. So Baby goes intop missionalr, which is a really nice position as she has long legs and it is damm nice to spread them wide while thrusting. I think Judy must have put some oil in her hands as she started to stroke and massage my balls, arse, and even added some quck finger insertion into my arsehole. That combination of stimulation was unbearable, and a started to feel my sperm being coaxed outof my balls into the bottom of my cock shaft. I started pumping faster and faster, with incresing moans from Baby, and gushed out my load in what felt like geyser spurts. Wow, this Judy knows her stuff. Rested, cuddles, and they took me to bathroom and bathed me.

Great time with the girls, but not cheap-damage is $250. if you want to do shuang fei, get Judy involved as she really is experienced and wild.

w800i
08-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Is baby the slim sweet gal with Jesus Christ tattoo on her back? :D

alvin1783
08-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Been enjoying the related outlets like VV and VR for some time, but no time to write FR.

Got update on Geisha and a few days later, went down there. Found the place-nice and discreet. Stepped in and saw a whole parade of girls. Difficult to chose. They introduced themselves to me. Judy, Baby, and June looked cute. The rest looked ok, but sensory overload-too many tits and ass and legs to look at. Chose Judy, who mamaged to persuade me to do a shuang fei with Baby, saying that she and Baby had done some before.Had Judy the other day as well and her service is really no-horse run :D Must get a wild lass to do shuangfei with her next time....hmmm...maybe can consider June or Kristine :p

ang076
08-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I think Shuangfei will be very worth it if

Relatively young (SYT type) and inexperienced paired up with more experienced and erotic type ..

For example, Judy should have asked bro to lie down and ask Baby to bonk him in cowgal style..

Then, Judy join-in and sat on bro legs, just behind Baby (who is still bonking him in cowgal style) , and Judy slide her hands towards baby breasts and cup them, squeeze them, stroking nipples... and lick Baby ear, whispering, encouraging.... Baby will go arggggh...argggh... as she bonk faster and faster...(her facial expression will be moaning type.....)

With the little touch of lesbianism , very much better!

This place will be fun if the gals are creative and daring..

Oh no!.. My cock hardens and standing up now.:o

binbin81
08-11-2007, 08:48 AM
seems like a good place.

askale
08-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi, to Bros

Can u give me to PM for location? Pls pm me. Thanks.

Askale

rubberking
08-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Can anyone PM me this geisha location? Thanks.
=)

BigOceanM
08-11-2007, 02:52 PM
hi,
can please PM to provide location address?
thanks a million :)
cheers

kumweng
08-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Pls pm me the place
Many thks

Darknites
09-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Is baby the slim sweet gal with Jesus Christ tattoo on her back? :D

for you info, she is not the previous baby...

Suzhoukia
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a fun joint.
I'm a big sucka' for cosplay babes.
So, erm, can someone pls pm me the location?
Thanks!

qi_ko_pei
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Bro Shiok, cant seem to PM u, mind sharing the contacts w me? Thanks

ju3t4fun
09-11-2007, 04:25 PM
see all the posting. Die die must go. Can anyone pm me the contact? Thanks:D :D

bikini_lover
09-11-2007, 05:56 PM
wah got heavenly place never intro...Can anyone PM me this geisha location? Thanks.
=)

pinkyd
10-11-2007, 05:19 AM
Hi All ,
Been visiting this place for awhile and have tried lots of the great gals from there , today went down and saw this new gal . She does not have the slutty CFM look and is not the best looker in the place but what struck me was her little girl looks . Her small girl hands and big bright eyes caught my attention .

Went into the back and she started to strip , smooth white skin and light coloured nipples . Not ping but al light brown . We went to shower where she gave me the standard body massage etc etc ...

For those who like thick bushes she is not for you , hers is nice and neat . She gives a decent BJ . Takes her time there , catbath all over . Action is really like doing it with your GF , nice and tender , nice and slow . No rush . Bros , I honestly think she is a gem , after our session she lay on top and hugged me . No rush to wash up and leave .

All , I think this gal is one of the rare few gems , try her out and you will not be disappointed . Cute and small , soft to the touch . Enjoy ! The party never ends ....................

zenarc
11-11-2007, 04:53 AM
Bros, seems like a nice place..Can PM for location? Thanks.:)

ShittyAss
11-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi All ,
Been visiting this place for awhile and have tried lots of the great gals from there , today went down and saw this new gal . She does not have the slutty CFM look and is not the best looker in the place but what struck me was her little girl looks . Her small girl hands and big bright eyes caught my attention .

Went into the back and she started to strip , smooth white skin and light coloured nipples . Not ping but al light brown . We went to shower where she gave me the standard body massage etc etc ...

For those who like thick bushes she is not for you , hers is nice and neat . She gives a decent BJ . Takes her time there , catbath all over . Action is really like doing it with your GF , nice and tender , nice and slow . No rush . Bros , I honestly think she is a gem , after our session she lay on top and hugged me . No rush to wash up and leave .

All , I think this gal is one of the rare few gems , try her out and you will not be disappointed . Cute and small , soft to the touch . Enjoy ! The party never ends ....................

Hmm...the name of the gal u tried? FR details? We went to shower where she gave me the standard body massage etc etc ?? Which ger provides that? :confused:

Tian-Tian
12-11-2007, 07:54 AM
Can any bro kindly PM me the location for this place?
Must be reallly exciting, can't wait!

pinkyd
13-11-2007, 11:15 PM
If i remember correctly her name is fei fei .

pinkyd
13-11-2007, 11:23 PM
She called herself Fei Fei

STmode
15-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Dear Bros

Can PM me this location

Thanks

sggirls
15-11-2007, 11:56 PM
i was given a number to call for this new concept place. Someone answer my call......but he refuse to let me in as he say this place is only for members.

So i am thinking how do i be a member as i really want to try some cosplay babes. I even give him my nick in sbf......sigh.....maybe i am not lau chio enough to join the club.

TS, if u see this....please PM me. Thanks......:(

ShittyAss
16-11-2007, 12:29 AM
i was given a number to call for this new concept place. Someone answer my call......but he refuse to let me in as he say this place is only for members.

So i am thinking how do i be a member as i really want to try some cosplay babes. I even give him my nick in sbf......sigh.....maybe i am not lau chio enough to join the club.

Well..if tats the case...let the boss scan to see whether he wana let u in or not ba...nothing much TS can do also...

GodsendSYT
16-11-2007, 01:27 AM

if u not lau chio enough then me how.. ha ha..

but somehow i still can get in leh..

Go try the boss's other joint 1st lah..

sggirls
17-11-2007, 01:02 AM
haha...the problem is ...i also dont know our dear boss other joints. How do go try........i think i just stick to my soapy TN and my FL OKTs.

hulkjay
18-11-2007, 12:06 AM
anyone can let me know the location?

LeManz
18-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Tried Baby the other night as Kristine has been sick lately. I agree that she can 'pole dance' pretty well. Her 'milk bath' is also something unusual, though I recommend washing off the milk with soap as it can get a little sticky when it dries. Only problem is that she's very naughty and has a bit of an attitude so bros here will need some skill when handling her to avoid getting played out by her.

Btw, Judy just recovered from her Aunty's visit and is raring to go. Nearly kena 'raped' by her the other night. Went to visit the gents and when I came out, she pounced on me, pushed me onto the sofa and kept trying to take my pants off for 15mins. It was such a struggle that by the time I finally managed to crawl out from under her, my shirt was soaked in sweat. Kaoz. When I re-entered the sitting area the gals all laughed and suggested I take a shower...........

LeManz
18-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Whoops, sorry I nearly forgot to write my FR on baby:

Baby:
Looks: 8.5 (quite cute looking)
Body: 7.5 (tanned skin, shoulder length hair with A-B cup boobs, medium bush, very pert bum)
Massage: 8.5 (very service oriented and playful)
BJ: 6.5
Pole Dance: 8.5 (she can really rub her body against yours, very nice!)
FJ: 6.5 (can be quite difficult to handle, maybe more experience bros can handle her)
RTF: Not sure

anfkk
19-11-2007, 06:35 PM
I can't message Thread starter. Can anyone shares the contact to me? Will up your points! :D

ang076
19-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Yes it is same Cindy...

Who else look like Phyllis Quek?

There is only one person- that is Guo Feili , the actress.:D

cosplaygirl
19-11-2007, 10:23 PM
i am also interested.. can pm me the location or contact? i have always been looking for cosplay

MamboKing
20-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes it is same Cindy...

There is only one person- that is Guo Feili , the actress.:D

Yea , shes in sailormoon this time round.:D

nine9nine
20-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Wah till page 8 I cant really tell what business model this joint adopted... anyways I am very particular on the nationality of the GROs...:D R they locals?

stan2980
20-11-2007, 03:11 PM
hi can pm me the place too hoping to join in the fun

CBsex
20-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Hei Bro

If dont mind, PM me the contact No and location
TQ in advance.

devilmcdean
20-11-2007, 08:49 PM
hey
can pm me the location
will appreciate it a lot

thanks

goodfun
20-11-2007, 10:14 PM
hi threadstarter cant pm u any kind bro likes to help doesnt know the location:D

HCMAN
20-11-2007, 10:18 PM
maYbe they think u police
bi was given a number to call for this new concept place. Someone answer my call......but he refuse to let me in as he say this place is only for members.

So i am thinking how do i be a member as i really want to try some cosplay babes. I even give him my nick in sbf......siettergh.....maybe i am not lau chio enough to join the club.

blower
21-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Any idea where is Mandy who used to dress up in OL attire?

I last saw her at City Hall back in June,I was with a lady so I could'nt chat her up

Which Mandy are you talking about? The one who was at the old joint long ago? Is she back? Miss her knockers....One of the few adventurous girls in the joint.

alvin1783
21-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I got a msg that says Phyllis Quek lookalike Cindy...

Is she the same Cindy whom we all know from last time?

Yes it is same Cindy...

There is only one person- that is Guo Feili , the actress.

Yea , shes in sailormoon this time round.Guess, I miss lots of fun when she was here previously. Anyway, got to try her yesterday. She's definitely playful, cheeky, has a nice bod and is a screamer cum moaner :p

Name : Cindy (Dalian) - In sailor moon/student attire
Look : 7/10 (Likes her her big round eyes)
Body : 7/10 (Smooth, silky, standing ard 1.63m, think ard 45kg)
Boobs : B-cupper
Soapy Massage : 5/10 (Still new but willing to learn and explore new tricks. She was so amazed with that inflatable bed and keep asking me to play with her but started screaming when I pour the cold milk on her..hahaa)
BJ : 6/10 (Std up-down motion but she took her time to do it)
FJ : 8/10 (Tried a few styles and came on missionary with lots of passionate frenching in between)
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Licking : Yes
Ass-rimming : Didnt try
Stereo Effect : 9/10 (She really can moan and seductively some more, can give her Best Moan Award loh...hahaa)
GF Feeling : 9/10 (Her bubbly character made you feel at ease with her, plenty of hugs, cuddles and kisses. She gave lots of TLC and can TCSS too)
Attitude : 9/10 (Friendly, accommodating and willing to learn)
RTF : 90% (Hopefully can still try her next time, provided she's not fully book :))

Hmmm...if I can get her and Judy to do shuang-fei...Gosh, it would be sextisfying...kekekee!

AngMo69
21-11-2007, 01:51 PM
deleted by angmoh69

hoodybj
21-11-2007, 02:16 PM
PM me yar... I wanna to have the TWINS effect~

Hee....

william123
21-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Dear bro,

Wud appreciate you can pm me this "Geishas place" ?

brgds

excalibur
21-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Back from deep hibernation and raring to go. Can someone please PM me the details ofthe place? Thanks in advance. Cheers!

alphaomega
22-11-2007, 01:55 AM
any rating as to who is the gal with the wettiest cunt? I love it naturally wet. June is quite wet so far i tried from gp

alphaomega
22-11-2007, 11:58 AM
cindy confirm b la, cannot be c

teraterm55
22-11-2007, 07:42 PM
cindy confirm b la, cannot be c

any DD cup at this joint ? hehehehhe... recently very little supply of big boop girls.... the best i could find was a D at VV.... but still i miss DD cups. hehehhe

they could really suffocate you with DD boops muahahahahha.

Glen2712
22-11-2007, 08:29 PM
any DD cup at this joint ? hehehehhe... recently very little supply of big boop girls.... the best i could find was a D at VV.... but still i miss DD cups. hehehhe

they could really suffocate you with DD boops muahahahahha.

Oh yes Bro teraterm55, first getting deoxygenated by boobies, then resuscitated by getting blown! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

Mcdonald
22-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Can someone please PM me the details ofthe place? Thanks in advance.

diexter
23-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey bros out there,

Can anyone pls pm me the location? Thanks alot!

slider_72
23-11-2007, 11:15 AM
No way Cindy is a c-cupper.

sinballbay
23-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi can a kind bro please PM the location of this joint.

Thanks!

gollum88
23-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Cindys the one who looks like TCS Guo Fei Li

gollum

Boost
23-11-2007, 02:48 PM
So far what are the costumes bro experience?
I am kinda bored with the sailor moon kind leh... what can we request for ah? :p

teraterm55
23-11-2007, 06:33 PM
So far what are the costumes bro experience?
I am kinda bored with the sailor moon kind leh... what can we request for ah? :p

have not been to this joint yet. but if they are the famed ones from before they should have loads of cosplay uniform to choose from rite ?

like race queen, qipao mistress, maid, etc.... plus i am sure they would have picked up on the PH fetish massage by now. hehehhe. so its all up to our imagination.

Which brings me to the next point.. Anyone kind enuf to tell me the location. boss of this place ignoring my sms .. i keep asking for location no reply :confused:

moodyz
23-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi any kind soul out there can share the location and contact wif me?Try to pm the TS but he is blocking out pm.:D

Cheers

LeManz
24-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Hiaz, now GP is very quiet liao. Half the gals got Aunty visiting, Kristine, Cindy, Baby. So many of the prettier gals won't be available for several more days.

Btw, Cindy is an old-timer from the CV days. But she seems to have put on a lot of weight? She was wearing spaggetti top and bermudas, and when she bent over to pick up her sandals I swear her pants could have split! :eek: Her butt is getting huge man, almost like Jennifer Lopez! Someone needs to help her lose weight and fast!;)

zenarc
25-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Just got the address to Geisha Place from TS few days ago,so decided to head down to experience how good this place really was.

Upon reaching there, I was greeted by 7 pretty ladies whom they introudced themselves one by one.As there were no customers, their attention were all on me. I narrow my sight on 2 ladies, Christina who was in cheongsam & Baby dress as a race queen.I could hardly made my choice.My cock looked like it was expanding inside my tight jeans while staring down Baby's bib bobs & Christina's long sexy legs. Both of them caught the hint & they made no attempt to avert their eyes and I also made no attempt to hide it.They asked me whether I am interested in trying "shuan fei" with them, & immediately I agreed as I think it should be an eye opener for me.

While inside the room, the 2 ladies took turn to undress me & then off we went for the soapy massage.The soapy massage was very enjoyable as Christina & Baby took turns giving me and my little bro a good rub from head to toe. Baby used her bobs to tease my little bro by rubbing it non-stop while Christina used her young but firm pussy to slid up and down my chest.Their every stroke made me so horny as they took turns to tease me & my little bro.

After the soapy massage we headed back to the room for the main action. I requested both the ladies to dress back to their respective uniforms as I wanted to undress them, which they obeyed. I began to strip off Baby race queen dress, afterwhich Baby also slowly undress Christina. She then knelt between her spread thights and started to stroke her fingers up and down the smooth skin there. I can see Baby's thumbs brushed Christina's pussy lips apart and spread her juices around. It wasn't long before Baby replaced her fingers with her tongue, Christina's thighs automatically clamped themselves hard around her head as Baby started to lick and suck her.

"That looked good," I murmured as I watched from beside the bed. "Now suck Christina off!"
I can see Baby lashed at her pussy roughly, & Christina just love it.Baby then leant over her face to suck Christina's nipples as I began to get behind Baby feeding my cock wrapped in CD into her pussy in one swift movement. Although I couldn't see what was going on but I could feel from the way Baby moaning as I thrust hard into her.

"You love it from behind, don't you?" I asked Baby.With my cock pumping into Baby & her's mouth moving over Christina's arching tits, I increased my speed and rhythem. I was ready to unload my balls inside her but I told myself I was not done yet.

"I'd bet he'd love to fuck your tight, little pussy," Chrisitna giggled excitedly. I duly obliged by whipping out my tool and the girls proudly run their hands up and down my thick shaft until I almost brought myself to orgasm.

Now Christina was more than ready to be ridden hard and I didn't let her down, taking my doggy-style while this time Baby kissed and played with her bib boobs. It only took a couple of minutes of severe pounding before I shot my load deep into Christina's pussy.

I really enjoy myself & must say that the $240 is well spending. Thank you TS for introducing this place to me!

ang076
25-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Well done! Bro Zenarc..

Shuangfei is fun with lesbianism , huh?

:D

handystroke
25-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Anyone can PM me the HP number to get the bookings? 10Q hor.

Winyup
25-11-2007, 12:54 PM
bro Zenarc, your FR is nicely written & the thinking of having Baby & Christina serving me really makes me super horny now.
bro Zenarc or TS, can kindly PM me the address.
Can't wait to try out this place.

zenarc
26-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Well done! Bro Zenarc..

Shuangfei is fun with lesbianism , huh?

Bro Ang076,

thanks for your praise. I really had a terrific time, and you should also try it too one of these days.:D
I was considered lucky to choose and have the right chemistry with both Christina & Baby as we click very well throughout our session.

MamboKing
26-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Bro Ang076,

thanks for your praise. I really had a terrific time, and you should also try it too one of these days.:D
I was considered lucky to choose and have the right chemistry with both Christina & Baby as we click very well throughout our session.

Wah liew! bro u had two best looking babes trained from Dong Guan, china! whatta fantastic choice...u seem to noe their credentials??? any bro intro u meh?:D

Glen2712
26-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Bro Ang076,

Bro zenarc, U're definately one helluva lucky man, to be blessfully tortured by such gorgeous maiden fairies! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

Boost
26-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Bro Ang076,

Nice FR bro, the race queen costume sounds good... :P

leoleo3
26-11-2007, 07:24 PM
bro o'shiok can pm the address ,, after i go i promise to put fr.... thanks

zenarc
26-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Wah liew! bro u had two best looking babes trained from Dong Guan, china! whatta fantastic choice...u seem to noe their credentials??? any bro intro u meh?:D
bro, before I visit I did my home work by pm the TS for recommendations. indeed I was lucky to have this fantastic experience...

cheers....

zenarc
26-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Bro zenarc, U're definately one helluva lucky man, to be blessfully tortured by such gorgeous maiden fairies! :D
bro, thks all to the recommendations from the TS!

I really enjoy the session, try it for yourself...and write your FR on both of them...

cheers, happy cheonging....

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Any Kind Bros here willing to PM location? :p

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:01 AM

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:02 AM

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:06 AM

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:08 AM

Euphorian
27-11-2007, 11:09 AM

teraterm55
27-11-2007, 12:54 PM
got the most recent SMS for this place ..its a rather cryptic message. i will try to decode it

Cindy (age 26) Phylliss Quek lookalike in Nurse Uniform
Snow (age 24) in Sailormoon uniform, and great massage
2 new SYT's.

hmm thanks to the PM from a bro i finally got the location. so i guess maybe tonight i will go checkout the 2 new SYTs... and as a thanks to the bro who pass me the location contact.. will give a good FR... hehehhe.

teraterm55
27-11-2007, 01:47 PM
tried cindy b4 in VR...

that time still slim leh....long time nv visit her liao...

not bad la..quite pretty...when she wear the sailormoon dress, hardly can tell how big is her boobs..but when she strip....wah...not bad...got c or D...very nice pair of boobs.

service very good too..willing to please the guy....

wha kaoz.. D cup.. I LIKE hehehe.. guess i will be attacking this place in full force muahahahhaha.

tinttin
27-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Hi, care to PM me the contact please.

thks!

djparo
27-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Can the thread starter PM me the location? Do i qualify? :D

O'shiok
28-11-2007, 01:08 AM
wha kaoz.. D cup.. I LIKE hehehe.. guess i will be attacking this place in full force muahahahhaha.

Guess I am missing out all the fun here for a while.
Must rush down these few days to try Cindy since most bros have so many positive review on her looks & service.:D

teraterm55
28-11-2007, 02:31 AM
finally got the address of this place and from last nights frustration from not getting a gal at VV..... i really want to visit someplace for me to release.

I Can say without the sms instructions its rather difficult to find this place.

took me a whole 10 mins of walking up and down, left and right before i found the correct place. knocked on the door and had to wait sommore. in my heart i was thinking dont tell me tonite also cannot relase.

up i went and behold. 4 girls siting on the couch with no customer.. MUAHAHHAA... my luck getting better. so i sat there like usually, resting and recovering from my long journey. and as i sat i saw 2 girls playing with PH. they we using it to touch each other.. and damn... that sight is like from a AV movie. Later i found out their names were baby and judy. judy was touching baby's legs with the PH and baby was just gigging. can say baby has a quite face, 2 bad boop small.. judy on the other hand has that CFM face and she looks sexy in her uniform (although abit tummy). and then there is also dandan resting on the couch telling them not to play infront of the customer... hehehe in my mind i was agreeing with dandan... YES dont play among yourself.. play with the customer heheheh.

well since both of them pre-occupied with ther own activity i choose the biggest boop one.. dandan (dont see cindy around). so in we went.

the usually bath... and then into the room.. and then suddenly, both judy and baby came in also, i was shocked.. WTF is happening... my brother immeddiately went lump.... judy was laugfing and so was baby. then judy said that they learnt something new and since there was no other people to play with, they asked me if i wanted to try it out...

i acted blur and ask her what is it... she asked me to just lie down... well ok ... so there i was lying down. and next thing i know... baby was giving me the pole dance( which other bros had mentioned) it was damn sexy.... and while doing the pole dance she began to put on PH... wow.. the ph really looks good on her. and when she was putting them on she would do the pole dance and give you the CFM look.

while baby was giving me the pole dance. both dandan and judy began to cat bath me... i cant remember who is doing what but one was using ice to cat bath me and the other was using hot water... FIRE AND ICE all in one... really dont know who to concentrate on. once baby finish putting on the ph she began to use her legs to play with my balls... damn it feels so good. then she slowly moved down and started to blow me and at the same time using the PH to stimulate my balls and legs. at this moment my brains just went wild. fire and ice on top... soft soft PH at the bottom... and before i knew it...WHAM... i shot while baby was giving me a PH hand job. the gals look dissapointed... well what to do.. so much stimulation plus my stored up frustration form the nite before. i was about to get up when suddenly, dandan said... "zhai ge ne yi ge tzi hui"... i went like waaaaaaa.... 2 shots... hehehhehe...

so i continue to lie down as dandan and judy continued their fire ice combo on me while baby went out to wash up. when baby came back. she took some wet towel to clean up my mess and then she caped me. gave me a little bj and then she rode me, with her back facing me.... dam she can ride.
while she was doing that.... judy now switched to using ph to massage me, and occationally she would touch dandan and baby. and when she did baby would give out a shivver and moan louder. after baby got tired, they swiched CD and dan dan rode me, this time she was facing me, and i could enjoy kneeding the dough on her body... her boops are just great and bouncy... hehehhe....the PH that she wore on her body was also great, not letting the boops bounce too much just the right bouncy. while i was enjoying this judy suddenly asked dan dan to switch, and so they did... changed the CD and now judy was gyrating on me (babys gyration is much better). now i have dandan using her boops to massage my body... judy gyrating and baby touching me all over. well with all these action... i could not last long.. and wham.. cam after i think about 10 mins. after i came, we just all lied down and huged.

damn felt like a king tonight....ok down to the stats

DanDan
boops - 8/10 C++ ( i like)
playfullness - 8/10
service - 8/10

Judy
boops - 6/10 C (if only its bigger)
playfullness - 8/10
gyration - 7/10

Baby
boops - 4/10 (FAIL Ahhhh.. B only)
playfullness -9/10
sexy PH pole dance - 10/10
gyration -9/10
bbbj - 8/10
PH HJ - 9/10

total damage.... 350.

RTF... not in the near future.. Vit M empty and Vit S also emptied.

when i wanted to leave, judy took out the last PH they had, each gave it a kiss and they gave it to me for memory.

ang076
28-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Bro teraterm,

Nice FR again this time on Foursome!

Yeah, this joint is fun right?

( I really like the part when gal(s) stomp into the occupied room and demanded that they be included..)

Glen2712
28-11-2007, 10:41 AM
damn felt like a king tonight....ok down to the stats

DanDan
boops - 8/10 C++ ( i like)
playfullness - 8/10
service - 8/10

Judy
boops - 6/10 C (if only its bigger)
playfullness - 8/10
gyration - 7/10

Baby
boops - 4/10 (FAIL Ahhhh.. B only)
playfullness -9/10
sexy PH pole dance - 10/10
gyration -9/10
bbbj - 8/10
PH HJ - 9/10

total damage.... 350.

RTF... not in the near future.. Vit M empty and Vit S also emptied.

when i wanted to leave, judy took out the last PH they had, each gave it a kiss and they gave it to me for memory.

Wow, Bro teraterm55! Sexiness, Bootylicious and Boobilicious all rolled into One Hot Royal Raunchy Romp! :D

Bro teraterm,

Nice FR again this time on Foursome!

Yeah, this joint is fun right?

( I really like the part when gal(s) stomp into the occupied room and demanded that they be included..)

Bro ang076, that reminds me of the 2 famous CS (CounterStrike) phrases: "Storm the Front! Fire In The Hole!" ☺

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro curiouslooker!

teraterm55
28-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Bro teraterm,..Nice FR again this time on Foursome!..Yeah, this joint is fun right?

yes its damn fun. now still thinking of baby's sexy dance and her face when she does the twist thing, and dandan's bouncy boops. plus this judy's moan and CFM face... getting hard just thinking of them... their seductive looks..
hmm.. have to go back and concentrate on work, get them out of my mind...

no more bullets and low on Vit M .. cannot think that much.... back to work

expat07
28-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi Guys,
I am totally impressed with this place all of you mentioned. I am totally new to this forum and stumbled upon it by chance due to a search error, what a fortunate error.

I have been away from Singapore for 15 years working in China/Taiwan/HK and I am totally amazed by what I read. I don't think even in the cities of Taichung where I lived in the past 3 years, I could enjoy such kind of service or fun.

I will be returning to Singapore for a year on a project in Dec starting this Friday, and would really want to go to all these different places to relive the days of singapore.
Could someone be kind enough to PM me the location so that I can go immediately once I arrived. Can't bear to wait.

Really appreciate all your kindness, I promise to provide FR once I have tried.

expat07
28-11-2007, 03:05 PM
I am new to this forum and try to post a reply that apparently did not seem to have gone thru.

Guys, I have to take my hats to all of you for making the HC/TN so lively and exciting. I have been away working in China/Taiwan/HK for 15 years and I am totally ignorant that the Singapore I left in the past, has become more exciting than the past by leaps and bounds. cheers to you, guys for the transformation.

I will be back in Singapore for a year starting this Friday and would really want to try this place mentioned. From what I write, I don't think the scene in Taiwan now is as great as it can be here. I lived in Taichung for 3 years and all we get is the usually stuff. Local young ones in KTV, Chinese gals in outcalls only and only the retired KTV gals in HC.

Will anyone be kind enough to PM me its location, I would really want to seize this opportunity to relive my days in Singapore. Hsieh, hsieh,,,,... taiwanese style

DOM ROUGH
28-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi TS, care to pm me the location of this place. will be going to try this week.

Toni_S
28-11-2007, 06:08 PM
This place sounds good. I wonder how do I go about getting the address?

Hope some of the bros here can help me.

william123
28-11-2007, 06:55 PM

I also have the same treatment. He also refuse to let me in and said this place is only for members. So how to become member, can someone advice?

I really want to visit this place and join the club

brgds

teraterm55
28-11-2007, 07:34 PM
I also have the same treatment. He also refuse to let me in and said this place is only for members. So how to become member, can someone advice?

I really want to visit this place and join the club

brgds

dont think its for members only lah... took me quite abit of sms and searching before i got to this joint. but i dont think its a members only joint.

from what i can gather from past post if you are a cheongster with at least a few FR's the Tread Starter or someone will PM you the number. ooo that reminds me i forgot to up the bro who PM me the number... heheh.. sorry bro, after i took the number i deleted your PM, can i i trouble you to PM me again so that i can return the favour... sorry sorry.

Anyway bro william123, if you have a few FR's i am sure you will gain entry.

teraterm55
28-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Wow, Bro teraterm55! Sexiness, Bootylicious and Boobilicious all rolled into One Hot Royal Raunchy Romp! :D.....

well because of that one shot now have to retire to PD liau.. will be on super low budget until i can get some more Vit M... hope i get paid this month man.. *cross finger and toes*

zenarc
29-11-2007, 03:07 AM
Bro teraterm55,

Your FR is Woo hoo... my next visit there will try this 2 babes DanDan and Judy Shuangfei...

Cummon
29-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Your FR is Woo hoo... my next visit there will try this 2 babes DanDan and Judy Shuangfei...

Bro,was Baby with high heels or boots on when you tried her ?
again fingers crossed for your juicy FR :)

zenarc
30-11-2007, 03:19 AM
Bro,was Baby with high heels or boots on when you tried her ?
again fingers crossed for your juicy FR :)

Bro Cummon, Baby was wearing her race queen sleeveless dress, BLACK mini skirt & boots when me had her that day....worth the try bro...thanks for you support my FR.:)

Sengir
30-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Hello. I'm new to this whole HC scene. Could someone pm me the location of this place? Will guarantee an FR once I've visited for the benefit of the others. Much appreciated! :)

teraterm55
30-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Bro Cummon, Baby was wearing her race queen sleeveless dress, BLACK mini skirt & boots when me had her that day....worth the try bro...thanks for you support my FR.:)

immagine her with black stockings...giving you the poll dance, and when you cant take it, flip her mini skirt up, RIP her stockings, shift her panties aside and then pump her while she is still in her race queen dress.

useful
02-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Can any brother kindly and urgently PM me the address and phone number of this place?

I am really into the cos play. I used to play it when I was in Sydney through some escort agents. .. two girls dressed up for you and play... Man, just think of that my little brother is alreay fucking hard. You will be amazed the choice of nationality you have in Australia. These girls can be from Japan, Korea, Hk, PRC and of coure Singapore. Since I have a Chinese origin there is no barrier for me to get along with them very well. If any brother is going to Sydney and interested in having some sex dessert let me know and I can PM you the contact of agents. These agents have good services but be prepared they are very expensive.

I have been looking for similar services since I came to Singapore 3 months ago and finally found this website. So please brothers kindly help me out.

expat07
02-12-2007, 02:41 PM
If you are new to singapore, you may want to try to health centres first as your first experiences, it think it is an easier start. I am assuming English is your main medium of communication unless language is not an issue for you.

just a suggestion from an equally ignorant newbie to this site.

useful
02-12-2007, 03:40 PM
If you are new to singapore, you may want to try to health centres first as your first experiences, it think it is an easier start. I am assuming English is your main medium of communication unless language is not an issue for you.

just a suggestion from an equally ignorant newbie to this site.

Mate, thanks for the suggestion. In fact I have been to a few health centres, such as Pissa and Youth, which were introduced by a taxi driver. From girls working in these health centres I got to know more other places but I have never found one that has cos and les play until I saw this thread.

Brothers please help me and other newbies out. PM me please. I am desperate. (NB: I can speak fluent mandarin but can't write many characters).

teraterm55
02-12-2007, 03:45 PM
hey bro expat07 and useful since both of you are not local like me.
PM me your mobile, we can then go out and cheong together.

i am not that good with mandarine, but then sometimes body language speaks a thousand words.

ang076
02-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Bro useful,

You cannot expect people to PM you for location, because we are trying to protect the place and gals from police as well as those of undesirable characters.

Since you said you visit Pissa and Youth and other HCs as well as those in other countries, then you post FRs in International FR sections ( for your sexploits in other countries) and HC / KTV Tangos( for your sexploits in Singapore).

Let the senior bros judge your FRs and if it is credible and you know how to treat gals with respects, then the doors will be opened to you in this joint and other secret joints..

I am also a fan of cos/lesbian play (2 Gals in theme uniforms -1 guy )..

doremond
02-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Hi Guys,

Has yet to try Cosplay, Been trying to pm TS,but apparently he has off his PM. Any kind seniors here willing to give me a break.

Cheers:p

binbin81
02-12-2007, 09:52 PM
u gotta be a little more patience..i am sure TS would PM u soon.

expat07
02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
I totally agreed. Patience is the way to go if we want to have fun.. rush job, no shiok.... patience is like forplay... It want only make you feel higher and higher.

I need patience too.......

useful
02-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Brother teraterm55, thank you very much for the initial contact number. I finally made it this evening. Ok here is my first FR.

When I walked in there around the evening time they were actually quite busy. I was greeted by a very nice and pretty girl. I was asked to sit down on couch and had a cup of tea from her. I was just going to start the conversation with her her customer came out from somewhere and asked her to go to room for services. Damn, I even didn’t get to know her name. Never mind there were a few other quite pretty ones. The one caught my eyes was Karen she came to sit next to me and nicely ask me if it was my first time here. I said yes and she made me easy by introducing herself and other available girls to me. Karen has very big and cute eyes, fair skin, reasonably sized breast, and gentle voice. All of these I liked a lot so decided to have her. Don’t want to talk too much about her services, which were absolutely great. Just wish to mention two highlights about her:
1)she really provided very good girl friend feeling;
2)this is my first time to try PH massage. Man it was wordless.

This was my first journey there. So there are still a few puzzles in my mind.
1)it doesn’t appear they have costumes such as race queen or nurse. All girls wear the same white dresses. I asked Karen but apparently she was not aware any costume either.
2)by looking into the lounge and the room I went to there was no place any girl can do pole dancing. There was no music either.
Any brother can help explain to me. Many thanks.

gatemore
03-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Please may I have the contact please? Am interested.Thanks.

Boost
03-12-2007, 08:48 AM
1)it doesn’t appear they have costumes such as race queen or nurse. All girls wear the same white dresses. I asked Karen but apparently she was not aware any costume either.
2)by looking into the lounge and the room I went to there was no place any girl can do pole dancing. There was no music either.
Any brother can help explain to me. Many thanks.

Hmmm this is interesting, was thinking about popping down today as abit streessed up.... adn was thinking about Baby in her race queen costume...

is that cosplay thingy only for "regulars" ? :(

O'shiok
03-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi Guys,

Has yet to try Cosplay, Been trying to pm TS,but apparently he has off his PM. Any kind seniors here willing to give me a break.

Cheers:p

Bro Doremond, I try to PM you the info but you need to clear some space as your mail box is full.:D

O'shiok
03-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro useful,

You cannot expect people to PM you for location, because we are trying to protect the place and gals from police as well as those of undesirable characters.

Let the senior bros judge your FRs and if it is credible and you know how to treat gals with respects, then the doors will be opened to you in this joint and other secret joints..

I could not agree more with what bro Ang had said as we want to protect the interest of this place.

william123
03-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I could not agree more with what bro Ang had said as we want to protect the interest of this place.

Dear Bro O'Shiok ,

Can you pm me the location of LS and GP and I am really want to try this place.?

Brgds

MaoSanWang
03-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Was at Geisha Pl last weekone afternoon. Boss was quite serious abt SMS him when reached. Was so excited when I reached, happliy ring doorbell, stand there like idiot for 10 mins until I re-read SMS fm boss, then realised forgot abt to SMS boss. :p Serve me right!

Cozy pl. Baby & Judy was in RQ Costume with black mid-riff top and hot pants, white knee height boots, sexy!. Can't remember the rest as Baby already attracted my attn.

Goodness, her tummy was flat! At abt 1.6m tall and big sparkingly eyes enhanced with mascara lashes (I'm a sucker for big eyes and mascara lashes), I simply couldn't take my eyes of her.

TCSS with gals. Commented that there were rumours Baby does great pole dance. She looked at me with a surprised, slightly embarassed look. So sweet. That pushed it over. Finished my tea and invited her to be my gal of the moment.

In the room, I undress while she laid the towels on mattress. After that, she ask me to lie down. I thot the usual was to bath first, then I was pleasantly surprised. She start her dance routine, as she dance, slowly slipping her hotpants down her long slim legs, while looking at you with those CFM eyes. With swirls and pelvic thrusts, she slips out of top and slowly dance her way closer to me. She leaned herself against the wall right beside my face sliding herself up and down the wall, as she slides down, her legs widens with an inviting view of her pussy, opening and closing with her legs...Hot!!! She then strides over my face and swaying in her dance with her pussy knee length from my face. Can't help it but to reached out my hands, sliding up her thighs to her pussy, enjoy drinking in the lovely sight. The dance ended with her pussy on my chest. All this while, she still has the CFM look at me. Goodness, fighting the urge to take her there and then was almost exhausting. This is one of the best foreplay I had.

We went on to bath.

Think my FR is getting abit long, sorry, couldn't resist it. hahaha. The rest are per other bros FR.

Verdict: Worth every single dollar and more. :D

teraterm55
03-12-2007, 05:49 PM
hehehe me also.. went up last nite with some bros..... wait like 10 mins at door, ring bell no answer, knock also no answer.

anyway when i was there, saw snow. she was wearing this simple t-shirt with short mini skirt and wearing a pair of spectacles... hehehe.. she is sexy with the specs. Friend ask her to pass to cindy to wear and damn... cindy looks like one of those CFM teachers when she wore the specs.

After the other bros has chosen i chose snow. she keep saying she injured down there but then later found out its because of her "AUNTY". so she cant do anything. well in my mind i was thinking... your other mouth is still ok wot. hahahah

so went in for a BBBJ and then roam around and one of my fantasies was fulfilled when i COF while she was still wearing her specs. hahaha.. her expression and look when she gave me the BBBJ with her specs really turns me on.

After i shot... she gave me a hell of a good massage. she claim to have been working for years back at her hometown as a proper massage lady. All in all time and money well spent. and one fantasy fulfilled hehehehe.

Intimissimo
04-12-2007, 10:02 PM
May I hv the location & contacts please? Thx!

KY Chew
05-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Please may I have contact please? I m interested.Thanks.

MamboKing
05-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Last nite went for a reunion of sorts bonk with Angel, still as gf feeling good! told me she moving over to HQ, 2 new gals joining Geishas today. Check them out! Dudes! Yo Yo Yo!:D

richie_rich
05-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro O'Shiok,
Tried to PM you but not allowed.
Could you kindly PM me the location and contact to Geisha Place?
Read all the FRs until cannot tahan already. :p

h.5.n1virus
05-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi,

Can some kind bro plz tell me the contact and location of Geisha Place?
Can you bonk the girls while they still wearing costume?
I will give a FR once I am done.
I am very desperate!

Tks!

winson11
05-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi bro can u pm me the contact no to my email:[email protected]
Thanks

teraterm55
05-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Hmmm got an SMS from the boss of this place just now.
as usual his SMS is so crypic it takes time to decode.
let me see if i got it right... bros please correct me if i got it wrong.

New Theme : ANIME
SAILORMOON - Snow(24 yo), Ivy(22 yo)
OFFICE LADY - Karen(20 yo), Anna(22 yo)
RACEQUEEN - Lily(22 yo)

i think i got everyone decoded in the message.
so did i miss out anyone ???

Glen2712
05-12-2007, 06:03 PM
One more Bro teraterm55, former SQ famed Angel (23 yo) :)

teraterm55
05-12-2007, 07:04 PM
One more Bro teraterm55, former SQ famed Angel (23 yo) :)

aaa... i knew i would have missed out one decoding that super crappy SMS sent. thanks bro for the additional info.

so that

RACEQUEEN - Lily(22 yo)
SQ Girl - Angel (23 yo)

Wow... semms like quite some bunch they have there in GP.
hmm can get the Office Ladies to act as teachers and the Sailormoon as students... muahahahahahhaha.... I think i will go there tonite and catch them while they are still HOT.. since its raining cats and dogs.. there should be very little customer and they would be HUNGRY for some skin to skin action.

Glen2712
05-12-2007, 10:03 PM
hmm can get the Office Ladies to act as teachers and the Sailormoon as students... muahahahahahhaha.... I think i will go there tonite and catch them while they are still HOT.. since its raining cats and dogs.. there should be very little customer and they would be HUNGRY for some skin to skin action.

Ah~ getting all nice and warm with the ladies in this wet and cold weather! :Blissful:

ang076
05-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Since Angel has returned as SQ airhostess, then it is time for bros to bonk her in chair instead of in bed..

Angel has to rest her legs on the arm of the chair and you bonk her standing up or doggie her as she lean on the chair..

Or , you sit on the chair and Angel bonk you cowgal , frenching you...

maufans
06-12-2007, 12:06 AM
anyone care to P.M me the contact & location? your kindness is appreciated :)

coolstud18
06-12-2007, 12:08 AM
i like discreet and pte, bro!
pray send me location fast.
hope this is a great first contact after signing up.
tkxx.

dreammare
06-12-2007, 09:10 AM
aaa... i knew i would have missed out one decoding that super crappy SMS sent. thanks bro for the additional info.

so that

RACEQUEEN - Lily(22 yo)
SQ Girl - Angel (23 yo)

Sailormoon ...can have other anime characters i wonder?:D

Optimus_Prime
06-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Since Angel has returned as SQ airhostess, then it is time for bros to bonk her in chair instead of in bed..

Angel has to rest her legs on the arm of the chair and you bonk her standing up or doggie her as she lean on the chair..

Or , you sit on the chair and Angel bonk you cowgal , frenching you...

Oei :mad: Dun make me horny hor... I'm trying to stay retired here :D

maverik-sg1
06-12-2007, 01:04 PM
:eek: my worthy, this place is one sex haven!! :D

teraterm55
06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Sailormoon ...can have other anime characters i wonder?:D

Hmmm i think they are open for suggestions leh...
was thinking of asking them to have the CHOBITS anime theme.
then all dress up as LOLITA... muahahahah

bros who watch Fairy Doll AV will know what i mean.

O'shiok
06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Got new theme hor, must go there experience it next week as it had been a while since I cheong GP!
Heard there are 11 girls to choose from....;)

teraterm55
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Got new theme hor, must go there experience it next week as it had been a while since I cheong GP!
Heard there are 11 girls to choose from....;)

11 GIRLS ????????????

wha kaoz. that place will be crowded man... if go up sure see until eye blur blur... hahahaha..... but then cannot wait till next week. I wanna go try SAILOR MOON AND OL shuang fei...

Sailormoon : please please punish me
Me: Yes.. i will punish you with my ROD...
OL: No no... punish me first...
Me: well lets see who is the naughtiest... please me and i will punish you..
Sailormoon & OL: yes we will please you...

WHAAAAAA... thinking about this really screwing with my mind. gotta go down now to try... hahahahah

zenarc
07-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Today went down GP & have a chance 2 try both the sailormoon duo lady, Snow & Ivy!This is one of my best experience in GP!

Snow was about 1.65m with medium built size but sexy tits.She was wearing sailormoon dress. Ivy is about 1.66m also medium size built and a round ass and medium sized tits.They kindly led me to a room where they simply undress my business shirt & long pants & just conveniently pulled my penis out and started playing and rubbing it before we proceed for the soapy massage.

During the whole process of the soapy massage, the 2 girls apparently took turns to continuously tease me with their tits & rubbing and sliding their pussy against my already harden penis making it even harder. They are so good at attacking both my back & front part of the body leaving me no chance to fight back, so I told myself just relaxed & enjoy all the pleasure these 2 pretty ladies are giving me, then they shall know what I would do to them later in the room.

When back in the room, the girls were more than ready for action as Ivy asked if she could suck my penis and I said sure go ahaead. It was the best blow job of my life. While doing so, Snow gave us a strip show. She peeled off her sailormoon dress exposing her bra and then slowly showing us a pair of white panties. All this while Ivy is enjoying every inch of my penis and at the same time slowly fingering herself. Now, Snow came over and started stroking my penis, making it really erect. I got down on my knees and started eating her out while Ivy sucked her nipples. After a while we started fucking. I inserted my penis into Ivy while she was licking Snow's clit making both of them moan. I started slow, but got faster and faster, until just before I knew I was about to cum, which I immediately pulled out and relaxed for a second. Next I started to bang Snow doggy style now while she fingered Ivy. I eventaually pulled out of Snow and cummed all over her breasts and Ivy's breasts.

This was one of my best threesome I ever had....my penis is still hard now thinking of what took place this afternoon.Those bros who had not try these duo should do so before they are gone.

ang076
07-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Nice FR again, Bro Zenarc..

Yes, this is type of Shuangfei I like ( threesome with lesbianism tone...)

I hope to visit this joint only when I feel I have enough vit M for this type of shuangfei..

roymartin
07-12-2007, 09:18 AM
went down to GP yesterday....this place very discreet. once reaching there sweating all over my body and worth the effort. Saw all 6 girls- sailor moon,nurse,race queen and the rest. All look great but took Cindy as many bros recommend. Overall session is so so. will make another trip down to test two sailor moons. they look very exotic.

kthan10
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Nice fr for this place... Sounds quite interesting to try...

Hope that TS can provide me with the contact for this place....

ToxicHex
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Wakaoz....can anyone pm me contact? I went to thomson TN with Haxolamp yesterday n sux...

We are keen to try y reco lei...where stocks from? Sounds damn solid....we oni commando so not much pts...but see any willing bros wanna share n go together!

LittleTimmy
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM

Bro if u want to protect the interest of the place, dont pm anyone the info of the place. Not even the nearest landmark around it... thank you

Ironpole
07-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Went today, had a not so pleasant time caused by a few of the girls who kept insisting i choose one. I wanted to wait and view all the ladies first as this was my first time after taking a siesta of almost 9 months. She made a comment. "Even after i see all of the girls,you will only choose one." for some reason, this comment made me very angry. Was it my right to view all the girls first before making my choice? I had a hard time deciding to publish her name her but in the end decided to as i want to warn other bros. Baby. All others were fine and i had a fun time bantering with Cindy but the 'tao' and annoyed look on Baby's face turned me off.. and her comment made it worse.

But aside from the unpleasantness above, had a really enjoyable time with Lily. the other cheongsam girl. Can other bros who have tried her please verify that the other ladies have the same service lvl as her? if so, definitely will RTF the other ladies.. otherwise, i'l stick around for her.

Looks: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

a little prejudiced but i had a really good time with her. Took my mind of the unpleasantness earlier. She commented that she is in the market for a hubby. I commented that i would be in the market for a mistress if I am bloody rich :p

Cheers
Ironpole

Optimus_Prime
07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Went today, had a not so pleasant time caused by a few of the girls who kept insisting i choose one.Was it my right to view all the girls first before making my choice? I had a hard time deciding to publish her name her but in the end decided to as i want to warn other bros. Baby.
Is this the same BABY of old or a new one ?

And bro I understand what you said. As guys, we always want to see all the stocks for fear of missing out on a chio-er gal. Sometimes the gals get over-zealous in getting you to choose a gal esp if you are the only customer there.

Optimus_Prime
07-12-2007, 03:49 PM
went down to GP yesterday....this place very discreet. once reaching there sweating all over my body and worth the effort. Saw all 6 girls- sailor moon,nurse,race queen and the rest. All look great but took Cindy as many bros recommend. Overall session is so so. will make another trip down to test two sailor moons. they look very exotic.

Bro secretly go and enjoy ah :p How's life so far ?

Ironpole
07-12-2007, 04:15 PM
haha think the one listed with sexy pole dance.. the new one.. the old baby service was one of the best.. and also very chio.. this one not as chio :p

cheers

teraterm55
07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Is this the same BABY of old or a new one ?

And bro I understand what you said. As guys, we always want to see all the stocks for fear of missing out on a chio-er gal. Sometimes the gals get over-zealous in getting you to choose a gal esp if you are the only customer there.

or they are just all HUNGRY for you... thats why they compete to get your attention and must get you to choose them, because they WANT you...in them... deep in them...

hmmm.. i think i work 2 much liau. imagination going crazy.

Ibonk
07-12-2007, 05:30 PM
hmmm.. i think i work 2 much liau. imagination going crazy.

So i can presume u r going over there again to stress? Your lao shi should have recovered from her injuries this time round. :D

teraterm55
07-12-2007, 07:06 PM
So i can presume u r going over there again to stress? Your lao shi should have recovered from her injuries this time round. :D

But then difficult choice lehhhh.... got SMS from VV saying new gals arrive.
All dress in white Sexy dress... the Goddess category.

but then this place also has new gals.... ARGHHHH.. very difficult to decide. So many gals so little VIT M and VIT S.

Anyway.. you were aiming the Lao Shi also rite the last time hahahaha...
bro why not this time u take the Lao Shi and i take Cindy ????

hahahahhaha.... i can bring my own specs...

SingaporeQ
08-12-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi, I am new here, very keen to try the Geishas Place. Will definitely keep it discreet and go there often. Can any bro kindly PM me the contact? Appreciate it a lot. :)

binbin81
08-12-2007, 12:19 PM
How much time we get for 140 damage pls

an hr..but its all depends on the gal...

sg.shogun
08-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi, help needed! I want to know the location of these geishas..
tks!!

smalldick10
08-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Finally back after working overseas for 1 yr. Super itchy to bang again...can someone pls PM me the address? Kam xia !! :D

teraterm55
08-12-2007, 04:02 PM
an hr..but its all depends on the gal...

yes... sometimes i get 40 mins of solid massage and then 30 mins of action. the gals just take their time to service you.

i would think of GP and VV like a exclusive cat 150. and you dont have the OKT knocking at the door or ringing the phone when time is up.

with milky and silky massage its just a big pluss.

dreammare
08-12-2007, 05:50 PM
yes... sometimes i get 40 mins of solid massage and then 30 mins of action. the gals just take their time to service you.

i would think of GP and VV like a exclusive cat 150. and you dont have the OKT knocking at the door or ringing the phone when time is up.

with milky and silky massage its just a big pluss.

u retire liew:eek:

teraterm55
08-12-2007, 05:58 PM
u retire liew:eek:

errr actually there is a U-Turn in my signature.. i am retired from NOT CHEONGING.... but then cannot fit the rest into the siggy thats why the siggy only state *RETIRED* .... but never state from what mah.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH....

dreammare
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM
errr actually there is a U-Turn in my signature.. i am retired from NOT CHEONGING.... but then cannot fit the rest into the siggy thats why the siggy only state *RETIRED* .... but never state from what mah.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH....

oh well..kekee...bo bian nowaday i am a bit slow mode liew:D

AssssHHH
09-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi bro out there...Can anyone pm me tis wonderful place..Thanks!

agentwilson
09-12-2007, 03:57 PM
would wan to go soon.....

SaturnStan
09-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Can any bro share this location?
Wanna try it out. Thanks.
Will fr after trying.

zenarc
10-12-2007, 12:43 AM
To all Newbie bros who had PM me 4 the location, b4 any contacts for the location can be given out.

I think you have to show us your sincerity by posting enough FRs. Through your FRs, then we are able to judge whether you are a serious cheongster.

Cheers,

Happy cheonging...

zenarc
10-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Nice FR again, Bro Zenarc..

Yes, this is type of Shuangfei I like ( threesome with lesbianism tone...)

I hope to visit this joint only when I feel I have enough vit M for this type of shuangfei..

Bro Ang,

Thanks for your compliment...
I really had a good time there. Hope to c your shuangfei FR soon...:D

cheers,

akaza24
10-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Went tis place b4 and based on mi own preference, I should say June looks good n hot in 2 piece police uniform (or issit racequeen). The first time I went there, she was the one who do the intro of gals. The way her eyes look at u, really tempting cfm sia. However tat time I go for Lily so never choose her. any bros tried June before? Another young gal I saw in cheongsam is Kirsten I think, 19 yr old but I think Lily looks nicer in cheongsam coz she is taller.

roymartin
10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Bro secretly go and enjoy ah :p How's life so far ?

Aiyoh Bro OP, guess you enjoy more than me. want to join me tis week hehehe....still need to complete some unfinished biz . so long nvr see you. Aft tis year,Time to settle down cheong so many years.

live sex
10-12-2007, 07:04 PM
TS, appreciate you can PM me the contact of this fun place.
I shall post FR once I had visited this place!
Thanks.

teraterm55
10-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Went tis place b4 and based on mi own preference, I should say June looks good n hot in 2 piece police uniform (or issit racequeen). The first time I went there, she was the one who do the intro of gals. The way her eyes look at u, really tempting cfm sia. However tat time I go for Lily so never choose her. any bros tried June before? Another young gal I saw in cheongsam is Kirsten I think, 19 yr old but I think Lily looks nicer in cheongsam coz she is taller.

the cheongsam gal not bad... my friend took her once and say she is very tight and responsive. he had a massage in the room first which is quite good for someone her size, before going to the Milky area for a good FJ....he was telling me so many positions they tried i also forget all of them, but what i can remeber is missionary on the water bed. then standing up doggy and then standing up front, and then he ask her to drink the milk and give him MILKY BBBJ... finally shot off at her face.

heheheh actually after listening to his story i wanted to go back and try also. but then .... so many other place to cheong first....

prado
10-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Summary report of June.

First time there. Pick June as she seems to be youngest, comfirmed with her 19YO.

First time experience soapy massage locally brings back good memories of mother land.

Soppy massage : 7/10
massage : 4/10
Looks : 8/10 (pink small and nice nipple)
GF : 5/10
AR : 5/10
Frenching : No (didn't try) (or should I say not invited to try)
Overall : 7/10
RTF : No, as I prefer variety

Plus : Her BJ is good. (seems like she love the DD very much and take very good care of it with slow and tight suction)

teraterm55
10-12-2007, 07:23 PM
oh well..kekee...bo bian nowaday i am a bit slow mode liew:D

bro dont say until like that lah.... nowadays i am into the U-TURN trend.. thanks to a bunch of bros that keep on U-Turining on me.

so i guess i caught the U-Turn virus also.

really intended on real retirement form the cheoing scene, but then. with all the new gals and new play things.. how to stay retired.

akaza24
10-12-2007, 10:00 PM
the cheongsam gal not bad... my friend took her once and say she is very tight and responsive. he had a massage in the room first which is quite good for someone her size, before going to the Milky area for a good FJ....he was telling me so many positions they tried i also forget all of them, but what i can remeber is missionary on the water bed. then standing up doggy and then standing up front, and then he ask her to drink the milk and give him MILKY BBBJ... finally shot off at her face.

heheheh actually after listening to his story i wanted to go back and try also. but then .... so many other place to cheong first....

Wah, this small gal so power arr. Actually she resemblance former TCS actress Lin Hui Chan (Wonder if any bros remember, her boobs quite power de) but more on the tann side. I tried Lily 2 times there, abit ps to change gals coz her KC wif me quite good, got sms/chit chat wif me on phone occasionally. Haiz....Kirsten and June is 2 gals i feel like trying...Maybe checkout VV see how..:o

ang076
10-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Yeah, Lin Hui Chan (Kris Lim)..

Hmmm.. since you like shuangfei, then you try that Kris Lim lookalike and the sailormoon -Snow..

Snow will lick that Kris Lim lookalike erotically, cupping her breasts while you bonk her..

I am looking for Angela Ang (Hong Zhaorong) look alike....so that can tarma, watch the lesbian show....

I am the Game!
10-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Same type of Theme, PRC cladded in costumes.
I will want to my ranks asap!

akaza24
11-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah, Lin Hui Chan (Kris Lim)..

Hmmm.. since you like shuangfei, then you try that Kris Lim lookalike and the sailormoon -Snow..

Snow will lick that Kris Lim lookalike erotically, cupping her breasts while you bonk her..

I am looking for Angela Ang (Hong Zhaorong) look alike....so that can tarma, watch the lesbian show....

Maybe I take shuangfei wif Lily and Kris, how much is the damage? (Normal x 2)? Kris n Xiu Er shuangfei....hmmi n mi dreams only! lol

teraterm55
11-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Maybe I take shuangfei wif Lily and Kris, how much is the damage? (Normal x 2)? Kris n Xiu Er shuangfei....hmmi n mi dreams only! lol

last time i did shuangfei its only 250..best thing is, they dont mind you going pass the 1 hour time.

zenarc
11-12-2007, 02:37 AM

Bro akaza24, Shuangfei is $240.

It can be fun if you get the right combination of girls.....:D

happy cheonging...

ang076
11-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeah, Shuangfei is now cheaper for this kind of standard- management fee ($40) plus $200 for two gals. Last time when I first try shuangfei , it was $280.

Shuangfei will be fun and worth it only if the creative gals do lesbian act as well as bonking men..

Not just two women bonking 1 man, it should be 'man doing women, and woman doing woman' That is active threesome.