PDA

View Full Version : How come no motivation liao

jontay
26-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Dunno if bros here have this problem before.

Nowadays dunno why. whenever i bonk a girl, fished or bought, initially like very shiok, as in when we met and the anticipation of going to bonk a chio chio. but hor when the gal strip hor like suddenly all elements of mystery and curiousity all disappear. infront of me will straight away change from a seductive gal to fcuk to a piece of meat with 2 neh neh and a hole.

bonking becomes a formality.... its like i lose all interest in a gal when she is completely stripped.... really dunno how to explain. sometime hor will even bonk halfway no mood dun wanna do liao....

like you already know kiss, hug, strip, bathe, blow, ride, missionary, dog, shoot smoke bathe..... haiz really dunno how to explain, bonking becomes like 5bx like tat...

is this normal? anybody can help me?

BuaKaDa
26-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Hello. Time to take a break. Maybe you have too much of fun. Nothing excite you anymore. Take up a new hobby. Stay clear of all this place. I can forsee you will come back like a hungry tiger. 10q.:)

pokeman71
26-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Bro, maybe can try MAN. Maybe can help to bring back your feeling of SEX

nuclearkid
26-10-2007, 12:20 PM
I guess its the thrill of the hunt, man. Your sense of conquest has already been achieved by the time she goes buck naked in front of you. Bonk or don't bonk, in your words, is just a formality. Its just like your dating days, you get excited waiting for the first phone calls, going on the first dates, etc. Why not make it more challenging - after the girl strips, ask her to dress up and call it a day? It'll be a task to do that without pissing her off, at least for the "fished" ones. :D

liberatte
26-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Here's the trick... keep them on lingerie... or i think in this case, cosplay should actually bring back the man in you.. :D

jptt
26-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Maybe you want to try role playing or with uniform or with lingerie still on? :rolleyes:

Ronsee
26-10-2007, 12:25 PM

Nowadays dunno why. whenever i bonk a girl, fished or bought, initially like very shiok, as in when we met and the anticipation of going to bonk a chio chio. but hor when the gal strip hor like suddenly all elements of mystery and curiousity all disappear. infront of me will straight away change from a seductive gal to fcuk to a piece of meat with 2 neh neh and a hole.

bonking becomes a formality.... its like i lose all interest in a gal when she is completely stripped.... really dunno how to explain. sometime hor will even bonk halfway no mood dun wanna do liao....

like you already know kiss, hug, strip, bathe, blow, ride, missionary, dog, shoot smoke bathe..... haiz really dunno how to explain, bonking becomes like 5bx like tat...

Well its a psychological issue maybe.

U need to inject something fresh into your bonks bro.

Try to bonk with clothes on. Try to get her to wear some clothes like uniforms etc.

It will add some spice to your bonks.

Also try not to always do it in the rooms. Try exciting places like beaches, cars etc.

I hope this suggestion helps bro.

Cheer

Ronsee

DTCEPL
26-10-2007, 12:28 PM
haiz really dunno how to explain, bonking becomes like 5bx like tat...

I am also like that. :(

Sex is part of something bigger, maybe a relationship that keeps the man and woman together. So when you only have sex in mind, the feeling will go off very fast and you will get sick and tired of just f**king.

Just my personal views.

Niceman
26-10-2007, 12:36 PM
er..... TS .... are you turning Gay? :) Just kidding.

carmeo88
26-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Maybe it's time to hunt for animals:D

JokerTan7
26-10-2007, 01:26 PM

Maybe you wanna a piece of meat with 2 neh neh and a didi. :eek:

deptrai4u
26-10-2007, 01:28 PM
I am also like that. :(

Sex is part of something bigger, maybe a relationship that keeps the man and woman together. So when you only have sex in mind, the feeling will go off very fast and you will get sick and tired of just f**king.

Just my personal views.

I can definitely agree with this samster's view. I had gone thru this also and revived my manhood thru the exploration of developing a relationship first before I have sex with the girl. It makes things so much more meaningful.

But i also moved on already... now I am hooked to radio control planes.... good way to take the mind off sex for a few months. Try it!

jontay
26-10-2007, 01:56 PM
thanks for all your suggestion and to all those who ask me play backside one, knn....every dog has his days one....wait until u hit my stage then i throw your soap on the floor for ya....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

maybe like wad u all say lor, sian liao.....bo visual effect cos honestly, regardless of how chio a girl is when they take out clothes all look the same... the diff is oni the size of neh neh, colour of nips or pussy got hair or not....

change pattern and location most doned liao so like ermmmm, nothing to shout about....i tink i shld try costume and role play.... jialat...dunno will evolve until play SM anot....

block11
26-10-2007, 02:12 PM
the solution is easy right? keep their clothes on when you bonk them..... since no need to strip, can try some outdoor action and save on the hotel :D

technofreak
26-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi bro,

I was in a similar situation like you 3 years back when I'm still with my ex-gf. Things got so bland to a point which I'm not even interested in sex...Let alone foreplay and etc. My abstinence (from sex of course) lasts 3 months. Imagine not having pussies for such a long period.

Thanks to my buddy who help to revitalize my life by sharing pointers, like proposing Cosplay, SM and etc.

And i actually suggested to my then gf donning her Sec-sch uniform (which she still can't bear to throw away) and she agreed...God it was such an appetizer and the rest was history. Our spark was re-ignited, afterwhich we proceeded and engaged in SM (both of us took turns to be bound by nylon ropes) and Role-Playing too.

Till now, I'm still reminiscent of those times. Also, we've done it in the car, public swimming pools (and ejaculated inside), beaches, staircases etc. and the feeling was ecstatic with the fear of voyeurs lurking around...

However, I don't think all these acts are perverted as it really brings the 2 of you closer with all the sexperience over the place and away from the boredom routine behind closed doors. To each his own.

Presently, I'm happily attached to my gf and she's willing to go the mile in order to sextify me too. Entirely clueless about CIM and COF before she met me, we have tried CIM (with swallow), COF (and I applied on her whole face) and anal...:D

Ask yourself, what is life to you if your sex life sucks??

Just my personal opinion.

Contrary to what a great man has quoted before:-
Ask not what you can do for the gal, but ask what the gal can do for u applies to me :)

Cheers,
Techno

JediSkull
26-10-2007, 02:58 PM
make the gals cum!~!~ tat's my only motivation!~!~and its not an easy task to do!~!~

i might be switching to bonking virgins only soon!~!~ at least u know u dun have to look at the list of new FLs all the time!~!~

guy69gal
26-10-2007, 03:00 PM

agree with u bro... me oso lidat... pure commercial sex no longer gives me the thrill and sextifaction... unless the WL oso gives me a good GF feel... :p

liberatte
26-10-2007, 03:07 PM
thanks for all your suggestion and to all those who ask me play backside one, knn....every dog has his days one....wait until u hit my stage then i throw your soap on the floor for ya....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bro, i think all brothers mean well here... You DO NOT have to poke another guys's backside... Anal girl lar bro... They have more than 1 hole down there mah. I think there was a download a long time ago on how to perform anal without hurting you or your partner. Go find... Anyway, if you're more kinky.. you can actually try to get your wifey/gf to finger your ass also... I know some guys enjoy that... but if you actually 'stop sex' for 1 week or so... i think everything will come back to you.

Like some brothers here suggested also... look for something new. You don't have strip or even penetrate your partner, i think they call that mutual masturbation. Let her wank for you while you finger her... Ask her to wear make up or change hairstyle... that can be done as well.. :D

gentleman
26-10-2007, 03:48 PM
:D
Nowadays no much feeling when make love with my gf.
May be too many bonks with my two FBs. May be need a short break for my FB.
Hope can restore my feeling to my gf .. :D

MiniHawk
26-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Bro, i think all brothers mean well here... You DO NOT have to poke another guys's backside... Anal girl lar bro... They have more than 1 hole down there mah. I think there was a download a long time ago on how to perform anal without hurting you or your partner. Go find... Anyway, if you're more kinky.. you can actually try to get your wifey/gf to finger your ass also... I know some guys enjoy that... but if you actually 'stop sex' for 1 week or so... i think everything will come back to you.

Like some brothers here suggested also... look for something new. You don't have strip or even penetrate your partner, i think they call that mutual masturbation. Let her wank for you while you finger her... Ask her to wear make up or change hairstyle... that can be done as well.. :D

bro say correct, everyday eat the same dish also sian, must try something new:D

ANOA1
26-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Take a break ..... too much sex liao;)

ANOA1
26-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Too much sex liao ....... take a break !

Swift_jay
27-10-2007, 12:42 AM
I also experience the feeling of no mood or motivation to have sex.. its like a routine and not wanting to continue.. But when have sex with a gal raw, the feeling is different.. lol.. now no gal to screw is like daily horny.. reali weird feeling i have... Zzzz

cheers all bro
SJ

qw2op
27-10-2007, 02:26 AM

Nowadays dunno why. whenever i bonk a girl, fished or bought, initially like very shiok, as in when we met and the anticipation of going to bonk a chio chio...

when u say bonk, do u mean f**king or making luv?

jontay
27-10-2007, 01:27 PM
thks bros for all your suggestions. laz nite went for an FL and fwah lau, really cannot, do halfway dun wanna do liao, jus lie there ask her jerk me off....

the thing is:

1. commercial ones hor really very routine. regardless of wad GFE ppl say oso in the end same. role play, SM and such hard to find....

2. wife hor since got son liao hor, fat liao and not interested anymore....

3. flings and pick-ups, thus far most interesting but too many also buay stimulating liao. other than anal, role play (drunk like fark and laz min where to find uniform) and SM, most u all mentioned try liao....

4. others like virgins i dun like cos i dun like to see the other party cry and suffer while i haf fun.... jin jek ark..... aqua i oso dun like, make me feel like behind go in infront come out, and moaning in male husky voice is a turnoff....

maybe like wad u all say i shld take a break to accumulate my mojo back....

thks to all bros who listen my my prob and dun treat me like a freak who has lost it all....:D

PS3SG
27-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Don't worry too much, this short break should do you good. We sure hope ou'll come back with a Bang.