PDA

View Full Version : Any bros here only dare cheong massage but not FLs?

bbsf21
06-04-2020, 01:57 PM
I always see a lot of exciting stories in Dome 1,2,3, see already also want go. But the STD risk there also much higher. In fact, you can have absolute peace of mind if you cheong only massage and HJ. Anyone else like me?

ilvhacker
07-04-2020, 02:36 PM
I don't chiong any of those, I chiong local girls. Of coz without a price.

miffed
07-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Lol I only dare cheong FL not massage. Head over to sexual health issues so many bros complain cheong massage HJ next day kenna something nasty. Massage seems more like a grey area compared to FL as you cheong FL not that easy to get caught. Unless some things happen... Or any bros care to share more

bbsf21
11-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Lol I only dare cheong FL not massage. Head over to sexual health issues so many bros complain cheong massage HJ next day kenna something nasty. Massage seems more like a grey area compared to FL as you cheong FL not that easy to get caught. Unless some things happen... Or any bros care to share more

Wah first time i heard of that, theoretically massage HJ use hand only yet risk is higher than FL? How can be?

tryying
11-04-2020, 05:35 PM
About to ask massager come to my house but better not as she just move into a room of 4. Not sure they got virus or not and she might have it too. Be safe than sorry at this kind of situation. Save up n chiong after virus totally gone!