PDA

View Full Version : Gu Fang TN Joint Macpherson Road

Accord_JDM
22-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Was intro to this TN joint by a PRC FL who used to work under a okt...
The joint i am mentioning here is called Gu Fang (顾方)...

The joint was along Macpherson Road and there are total of 3 TN joints with red signboard so pls do not be confused...

The TN Joint:
The atmosphere of this joint is quite sleezy with pink & red color lighting concept all around...
Walking up the staircase leading to the joint, u will see an open area where the girls will seat around at the sofa for you to choose...
The girls there will all dressed in a very seducing way with makeup similar to a brothel... the girls there are mostly syt with good looks and figure...
There are total of 3 rooms or as i called cubicles with partition walls and curtains as door and a common toilet at the back of the joint...
There are only mattress on the ground of each cubicle and the hygiene of the cubicle is quite ok...
The only drawback is the toilet which is quite rundown...

My FR:
Name: Bobo (Xiamen)
Looks: 7.5/10 (quite pretty looking and syt)
Stats: 32A-26-35
Figure: 7/10 (smooth complexion, a bit of flesh but at the right area)
Massage: 6.5/10 (ave... not skilful)
Frenching: Nil (light kiss only)
HJ: Never try
Catbath: 6.5/10 (quite skilful with licking all over body)
BJ: 8.5/10 (power suction and skilful)
FJ: 8.5/10 (wild, wet and horny)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly, chatty)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: $30 (entry fee) + $120 (full package)
RTF: To try other pretty girls there...
:D

Addict199
23-10-2007, 01:44 PM
mmm walking up the staircases? along the shophouses were all those hawker stalls? later going there to take a look ~:D

waikeekee
23-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Dear Brother Accord_JDM

Your FR is very detail, telling all brother here everything that is to know about this TN. Thank you very much. However, I would rather give it a missed as you have given, perhaps too much details. Please remember, not only samster are reading this website but there are also AV browsing through the internet. I am sure you meant well, but IMHO, one should be more discreet. No offence. :)

ShittyAss
23-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Dear Brother Accord_JDM

Your FR is very detail, telling all brother here everything that is to know about this TN. Thank you very much. However, I would rather give it a missed as you have given, perhaps too much details. Please remember, not only samster are reading this website but there are also AV browsing through the internet. I am sure you meant well, but IMHO, one should be more discreet. No offence. :)

Giving it a miss due to too much details? nah..bro...AV dun really need sbf to crack cases or bring in more cases la..Newpaper have more than enuf for them to crack liao..

Anyway, have fuN!

doremifasola
24-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Bro, I went to 1 of the TN in Macpherson,but the signboard is starting with Y..F.. leh, chinese character looks like same as u mentioned here.
Was surprised to find a no. of syt in this joint. Tried 1 called WenWen,body 7/10. Service superb, can do anything with you. Allowed me to take a photo of her, but with clothes on. looks wise, let bros here judge yourself. Damage was $30+100 fullcourse .
Will rtf cause saw her friend also quite solid. Might also take some more pics and post for bro to view.

http://xxx.getpixup.com/image/3249.jpeg

liver_pool8
24-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Hello bro,

Is there any big boobs lady b'cos last sat I went up but did not saw any. :D

surbana
24-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Bro u really good!!!She looks damn solid

ShittyAss
24-10-2007, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=doremifasola;2345786]Bro, I went to 1 of the TN in Macpherson,but the signboard is starting with Y..F.. leh, chinese character looks like same as u mentioned here.
Was surprised to find a no. of syt in this joint. Tried 1 called WenWen,body 7/10. Service superb, can do anything with you. Allowed me to take a photo of her, but with clothes on. looks wise, let bros here judge yourself. Damage was $30+100 fullcourse .
Will rtf cause saw her friend also quite solid. Might also take some more pics and post for bro to view.

Very solid bro..but pic so big really dun do the ger any good also ah...maybe shld block out the face..will try soon!

Devilton
25-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Went several time to these joints as I live near there. It's like digging for treasure. Depend on your luck, +/-50% you will dig up dirt. No skill, hj fail, bj fail. They just want to take your $100, fast. Or coz there are still few who pass their massaging with good look+body to fcuk. Their girls turnover rate very fast.:D

Conclusion: Geylang FL better, as least got more to choose.

whamzz
25-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Bro, I went to 1 of the TN in Macpherson,but the signboard is starting with Y..F.. leh, chinese character looks like same as u mentioned here.

http://xxx.getpixup.com/image/3249.jpeg

wah.. nice pic !! hope got more to come !! up points for u liao !!

korean
25-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Tried this joint few days ago after hearing got syts. In term of looks all look not bad n I choose a pretty syt who was reading story book. She is so cheeky, active and adorabe. She reminds me of my 1st gf. Funny thing is if need her to use tongue to roam whole body (include asshole) need xtra $20 on top of $100 fj. But I don't enjoy even bj so I reject d offer n want to go straight to the main course. But she still perform quite extensive tongue job to me and bj with cap. Man I can tell she is damn good in this, n I'm sure bros into this sure like her service. During main course, she is so wet, n every time we change pattern, she will wipe my capped manhood n her wet pussy with tissues. Wow, I think she can finish whole row of tissue!!! I asked her y n she said bcoz she got feeling wif me so do tat but I still laugh at her. She like to hit my arm like a gf. I did her until she cannot tahan as I cannot cum due to tiredness. She said if I still cannot cum then maybe need another gal to joint us but i reject again. Told her if cannot cum nvm as I alredi very enjoy the session. She still try to make me cum, take shower 1st n come back to continue. I see her working so hard so I kolian her n kept asking her to stop. In the end she surrendered. During d session she always with smile face n moaned "xiao kun dan!" "wan le!". Good thing of her is she is not rushy n i think out session is more than an hour. She won't waste my time everytime she went out to take shower or tae her barang as I can hear her footstep liek very rushy 1, n came in n gave u a cheeky smile. She said must come back to look for her n she will be back to china middle of next month.

Here is the stats:

Name: AJ
origin: hubei
look: 7
body: 7 (not fat)
boob: abit small but soft, okay to me
height: 16x
gfe: 9
massage: 5
service: 9
fj: 9
rtf: yes

5stars
25-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Dear Brother Accord_JDM

Let me add.

If this TN dares to advertise in the Newspaper, do you think this place is still a secret/mystery??

Dun be too paranoid :)

doremifasola
03-11-2007, 01:30 AM
bros, here is my second visit FR to Y...F... for the month. hope bro ACCORD_JDM will not tulan me for using his thread, paiseh bro accord.
this time tried syt called Liqi, service i give a good 8/10. looks wise, if bros here have no objections, i'll post her pic n let bro judge by yourself. damaged was 30 + 100. good day.

bahman
04-11-2007, 02:16 AM
bros, here is my second visit FR to Y...F... for the month. hope bro ACCORD_JDM will not tulan me for using his thread, paiseh bro accord.
this time tried syt called Liqi, service i give a good 8/10. looks wise, if bros here have no objections, i'll post her pic n let bro judge by yourself. damaged was 30 + 100. good day.

bro, is this place near where thread starter posted? if yes, tried her before and her attitude leaves with me a good impression. how you persuade her to let you take her pic? :)

doremifasola
04-11-2007, 02:52 AM
bro, is this place near where thread starter posted? if yes, tried her before and her attitude leaves with me a good impression. how you persuade her to let you take her pic? :)

bro, i paid a little bit more.

http://www.imageverse.org/image/bcl15503.jpg

QueenTiger
04-11-2007, 04:42 AM
how to find this place ? near which part of macpherson?
i'll be meeting client at jackson kopitiam tomorrow maybe can drop by to try after that :D

bahman
05-11-2007, 12:55 AM
bro, i paid a little bit more.

http://www.imageverse.org/image/bcl15503.jpg

thats great bro! :D